老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第132期:钱德之母(6)
日期:2017-06-03 17:17

(单词翻译:单击)

It's the Italian HandLicker, isn't it?
是因为那个意大利舔手男,对吧?
Ross: No. It's the one he's licking.
不,是他舔的那个人。
Mrs. Bing: She's supposed to be with you.
她应该和你在一起的。
Ross: You're good.
你真厉害。
Mrs. Bing: Oh, Ross, listen to me. I have sold a hundred million copies of my books, and y'know why?
哦,Ross,我卖出上亿本的书,你知道为什么吗?
Ross: The girl on the cover with her nipples showing?
因为封面上露两点的辣妹?
Mrs. Bing: No. Because I know how to write men that women fall in love with.
不,因为我知道怎样去描写那些女人们钟情的男人。
Believe me, I cannot sell a Paolo. People will not turn 325 pages for a Paolo.
相信我,Paolo完全没有卖点。没人愿意翻325页看Paolo的故事,
Come on. The guy's a secondary character. He's just a, you know, a complication you eventually kill off.
嘿,他就是个男二。他就是,是个出来搅局最后又消失的。
Ross: When?
什么时候消失?
Mrs. Bing: He's not a hero. You know who our hero is?
他不是主角。知道我们的男主是谁吗?
Ross: The guy on the cover with his nipples showing?
封面上露两点的猛男?
Mrs. Bing: No, it's you.
不,是你啊。
Mrs. Bing: No, really. Come on. You're smart. You're sexy.
不,说真的,你看,你既聪明又性感。
Ross: Right.
好吧。
Mrs. Bing: Yes, you are. The fact that you don't think you are makes you sexier.
是,你是的。事实上你不认为自己性感这一点更迷人。
Come on, kiddo. You're gonna be fine, believe me.Ahoh
好啦,小盆友,你会没事的,相信我。哦。
Joey: Uhhhh.... I'll just pee in the street.
呃,我到街上尿就好了。
Ross: Hey, is Chandler here?
嘿,Chandler在吗?
Joey: Yeah.
在。

分享到