神奇动物在哪里(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第53期 给人们消除记忆
日期:2017-06-01 07:45

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I figured somebody oughta keep an eye on this thing.
我看这东西还需要某人照看
Thank you.
谢谢你
We owe you an apology, Mr. Scamander.
我们深表歉意 斯卡曼德先生
But the magical community is exposed!
但是魔法社区被曝光了
We cannot obliviate an entire city.
我们不能抹掉整个城市的记忆
Actually, I think we can.
其实 我觉得可以
I was intending to wait until we got to Arizona, but it seems like now you are our only hope, Frank.
我还打算带你一起去亚利桑那州呢 但现在看来 你是我们唯一的希望了 弗兰克
I'll miss you too.
我也会想你的
You know what you've got to do.
你知道该怎么办
They won't remember anything.
他们会忘记所有的事情
That venom has incredibly powerful obliviative properties.
那个毒液有很强的失忆功能
We owe you a great debt, Mr. Scamander.
我们欠你一个大人情 斯卡曼德先生
Now, get that case out of New York.
现在 赶紧把你的箱子弄出纽约
Yes, Madam President.
遵命 会长女士
Is that NoMaj still here?
那个麻鸡还在这吗
Obliviate him. There can be no exceptions.
一忘皆空 不能有特例
I'm sorry, but even one witness.
对不起 就算只有一个人知道
You know the law.
你知道法律的
I'll let you say goodbye.
你们自己告别吧
重点讲解

intend
打算;计划;想要
We finished later than we had intended.
我们完成时已超出原定时间。
I fully intended (= definitely intended) to pay for the damage.
我确实诚心想赔偿损失。

exception
一般情况以外的人(或事物);例外
Most of the buildings in the town are modern, but the church is an exception.
城里大多是现代建筑,不过教堂是个例外。
With very few exceptions, private schools get the best exam results.
私立学校考试结果是最好的,很少有例外情况。

debt
人情债;情义;恩情
to owe a debt of gratitude to sb
欠某人的情
I would like to acknowledge my debt to my teachers.
我想向我的老师表达我的感激之情。

property
性质;特性
Compare the physical properties of the two substances.
比较一下这两种物质的物理特性。
a plant with medicinal properties
药用植物

视频及简介

该片讲述了纽特寻找神奇动物的故事。

分享到