神奇动物在哪里(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第43期 纽特打探消息
日期:2017-05-18 07:27

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
His mother beats him.
他妈妈虐待他
She beats all those kids she adopted, but she seems to hit him the most.
她鞭打她收养的所有小孩 但似乎对他下手最重
And she was the NoMaj you attacked?
她就是你攻击的那个麻鸡吗
That's how I lost my job.
我就是这样失业的
I went for her in front of a meeting of her crazy followers.
我动手时正是她和信徒的集会
They all had to be obliviated.
在场的人都必须被抹去记忆
It was a big scandal.
当时惹了很大的乱子
It's him.
他来了
So... You're the guy with the case full of monsters, huh?
所以...你就是那个提了一箱子神奇动物的人吧
News travels fast.
消息传得挺快嘛
I was hoping you'd be able to tell me if there have been any sightings. Tracks. That sort of thing.
我希望您能告诉我 有没有什么奇异的事发生或者踪迹之类
You've got a big price on your head, Mr. Scamander.
你的脑袋值不少钱呢 斯卡曼德先生
Why should I help you instead of turning you in?
我为什么要帮你 不如把你交上去
I take it I'll have to make it worth your while?
看来您的消息不免费啊
Let's consider it a cover charge.
你就当是封口费吧
MACUSA's offering more than that.
魔法国会的悬赏可比这多多了
Lunascope? I got five.
望月镜 我有五个
Frozen Ashwinder egg.
冰冻的火灰蛇蛋
You see, now we're... Wait a minute. That's Bow... That's a Bowtruckle, right?
现在我们...等一下 那是护... 那是护树罗锅吧
No.
不行
Come on. They pick locks, am I right?
得了吧 它们能开锁对吧
You're not having him.
我不卖
Good luck getting back alive, Mr. Scamander, what with the whole of MACUSA on your back.
希望你能从魔法国会的漫天抓捕中逃生 斯卡曼德先生
All right.
成交
重点讲解

alive
活着;在世
We don't know whether he's alive or dead.
我们不知道他是死是活。
Is your mother still alive ?
你的母亲还健在吗?
Doctors kept the baby alive for six weeks.
医生使婴儿活了六周。

adopt
收养;领养
a campaign to encourage childless couples to adopt
鼓励无子女夫妇领养孩子的运动
to adopt a child
领养孩子
She was forced to have her baby adopted.
她被迫把婴儿给人收养。

sighting
看见,目睹(不寻常或短暂出现的事物)
a reported sighting of the Loch Ness monster
据报道有人看见尼斯湖水怪

offer
offer sth to sb
offer for sth
offer sb sth

to say that you are willing to do sth for sb or give sth to sb
主动提出;自愿给予
He offered $4 000 for the car.
他出价 4 000 元买这辆汽车。
Josie had offered her services as a guide.
乔西曾表示愿意当向导。
He offered some useful advice.
他提出了一些有益的建议。

turn sb in
(informal) to take sb to the police or sb in authority because they have committed a crime
把…扭送(到警察局);使自首
She threatened to turn him in to the police.
她扬言要把他交给警方。
He decided to turn himself in.
他决定到警察局去自首。

视频及简介

该片讲述了纽特寻找神奇动物的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • tracksn. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎
  • adoptv. 采用,收养,接受
  • encouragevt. 鼓励,促进,支持
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • informaladj. 非正式的,不拘形式的
  • bown. 弓 n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头 v. 鞠躬,成弓形,
  • authorityn. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局