神奇动物在哪里(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第55期 纽特与蒂娜告别
日期:2017-06-05 07:54

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
So sorry, sorry!
很抱歉 对不起
Dear Mr. Kowalski, you are wasted in a canning factory.
亲爱的科瓦斯基先生 您在罐头厂实在是大材小用
Please take these Occamy eggshells as collateral for your bakery.
请把这些鸟蛇的蛋壳作为点心屋的担保
A wellwisher.
一位好心人
It's been... Hasn't it?
这几天 我也觉得
Listen, Newt, I wanted to thank you.
听着 纽特 我要感谢你
What on earth for?
为什么感谢我
Well, you know, if you hadn't said all those nice things to Madam Picquery about me,
你知道的 要不是你替我跟皮奎里女士说好话
I wouldn't be back on the investigative team now.
我现在也不可能重新成为傲罗
Well, I can't think of anyone that I'd rather have investigating me.
非要被调查的话被任何人都不如被你调查好
Try not to need investigating for a bit. I will.
最好还是尽量别被调查吧 我会的
Quiet life for me from now on.
从今以后我想过安定的生活
Back to the Ministry.
回去之后
Deliver my manuscript. I'll look out for it.
我会发表我的作品 我很期待
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
《神奇动物在哪里》
重点讲解

wasted
徒劳无功的;白费的
We had a wasted trip—they weren't in.
我们白跑了一趟,他们不在。

investigate sb for sth
to try to find out information about sb's character, activities, etc.
调查(某人)
This is not the first time he has been investigated by the police for fraud.
这不是警方第一次调查他是否有欺诈行为。


deliver sth to sb
deliver sth to sth

to take goods, letters, etc. to the person or people they have been sent to; to take sb somewhere
递送;传送;交付;运载
Leaflets have been delivered to every household.
传单已发送到每家每户。
Do you have your milk delivered?
你的牛奶是让别人送吗?

manuscript
手稿;原稿
an unpublished / original manuscript
未经发表的/原始的手稿
I read her poems in manuscript.
我读过她的诗作的手稿。

视频及简介

该片讲述了纽特寻找神奇动物的故事。

分享到