摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第204期:她根本不把隐私当回事
日期:2017-06-10 07:40

(单词翻译:单击)

That's not the conversation I thought we'd be having, but...if that's what you need on the outside to feel like the luke you are on the inside --
我没想到要跟你谈这个,但如果你需要这种外在的东西来找到内心真正的自我...
No!
不是这样!
It's to practice on.
那是训练道具。
I stink at unhooking them.
我不会解胸罩。

modern204.jpg


Last week, I tried to take one off a girl at a party.
上周,我试过在派对上解开一个女孩的胸罩。
I fumbled for so long, she started to laugh.
我半天都没解开,她就开始笑我。
It still haunts me.
到现在我都无法释怀。
That's why I didn't go away this week.
所以这周我才没出去。
My trip wasn't canceled.
我的活动没被取消。
Everyone found out and...I get it -- you couldn't face them.
后来大家都知道了...我懂了,你没法面对他们。
Listen, I know this part of your life may not be moving fast enough for you, but enjoy it while it lasts.
听我说,我知道你人生的这部分可能前进得比你期望的要慢,但趁年轻时好好享受吧。
Someday, your life's gonna be moving faster than you want, and you could wind up doing something dumb, like blinding your son.
有一天,岁月会快得让你措手不及,然后你可能很紧张,结果做了蠢事,比如弄瞎你儿子的眼睛。
I'm blind? !
我瞎了吗?
Probably not.
可能不会。
Luke Dunphy?
卢克·邓菲?
I know I'm getting a little old for this place, but...I do like coming here.
我知道我的年龄不太适合来这里了...不过我还是喜欢来这。
Oh, Lukey!
小卢克!
You hurt your eye.
你伤到眼睛了。
Do you need a hug?
要抱抱吗?
A big one.
抱紧点。
Come here.
来吧。
Alex! Alex, stop!
艾丽克斯,停下!
I have been chasing you for, like, an hour!
我追了你快一个小时了!
Where are you going? !
你去哪了?
This guy Weasel said he knows of some hot springs in the hills.
这个叫伟泽的人说他知道山里有处温泉。
We were just gonna go try and find them.
我们正打算去找。
Oh, okay. So, we'll see you in, like, what, 10 years, when you spoon-tunnel your way out of Weasel's basement?
好吧,那我们就十年后见等你用勺子挖条地道从伟泽的地窖里逃出来吧?
I know about Harvard.
我知道哈佛大学的事了。
How?
怎么知道的?
Mom saw on your computer.
妈妈在你电脑上看到的。
And of course she told you, because privacy doesn't mean anything.
她当然会告诉你了,因为她根本不把隐私当回事。
Why do things the right way?
为什么还要做正确的事呢?
Alex, I r-- - No! What's the point?
艾丽克斯,我 -不!为了什么?

分享到