(单词翻译:单击)
What's next? You gonna dress her in fishnets, put her in a window in Amsterdam? Just keep it casual!
下一步是什么,你要给她穿上网袜,把她放到阿姆斯特丹的橱窗里吗?随意一点就好!
Oh, my god. You're such a slut. Oh, I love it.
天呐,你真是个荡妇。我爱死了。
Nothing, I'm just taking my sister to a college interview at a coffee shop. I know, right?
没什么,我只是带我妹妹来咖啡店参加大学面试。我知道,不是吗?
Oh, I totally forgot to tell you what happened last night.
我差点忘了告诉你昨晚发生的事了。
Lisa, Enzo, and I were at a bar in Echo Park, and Enzo was like, "My dream is to run the bases at Dodger Stadium." So I'm like, "Screw it, let's do it."
丽莎,恩佐和我在回音公园的一个酒吧,然后恩佐说,"我的梦想就是在道奇体育场跑垒"。于是我说"管他呢,我们这就去吧。"
So, Lisa tucks her hair up to a baseball cap, and we convince the grounds keeper that she's Justin Bieber and that "Justin" will take a picture with him.
丽莎把头发卷到棒球帽里面,我们跟看场的人说她是贾斯汀·比伯,而那个贾斯汀会跟他合影。
And it worked! No, you shut up! That's not even the best part.
居然成功了!不,你闭嘴,这还不是最精彩的部分。
Enzo starts running the bases, and he whips his shirt off.
恩佐开始跑垒,他把衣服脱下来扔了出去。
And Lisa gets caught up in it and takes off her shirt, and the grounds keeper's like, "Whoa, you're not Justin Bieber."
衣服被丽莎接到了,然后她也脱了衣服,然后看场人就说,"你不是贾斯汀·比伯。"
So he starts chasing us around with a rake.
然后他就开始拿着靶子追我们。
I know! Oh, wait. Who is that? Denise? Put that dirty hooker on the phone.
我知道!等等,那是谁?丹尼丝吗?让那个婊子来接电话。
Hey, girl. Did I tell you what happened last night?
姐妹,我告诉你昨晚发生的事情了吗?
So, Enzo said that his dream was to run the bases at Dodger Stadium, - and I was like, "Screw it, let's do it." - Oh, my god! Do you ever stop talking? !
恩佐说他的梦想就是在道奇体育场跑垒,-我说"管他呢 我们这就去吧" -老天呐!你的嘴就不能歇一会儿吗?!
I am sitting here trying to mentally prepare for one of the most important moments of my life, so can you please just shut up?
我坐在这里试图在精神上为我一生中最重要的时刻做准备,能不能麻烦你把嘴闭上?
I know, right? Ohh.
我知道,不是吗。
All right, looks like they're finishing up. I should probably go in now.
好了,看起来他们要结束了。我现在应该进去了。
Ooh, tell her cute dress -- Nanette Lepore, fall collection.
告诉她裙子很可爱,公主娜娜的秋装。
Great. I'll open with, "Cute dress." Cute dress.
好极了,我就用"可爱的裙子"开场。可爱的裙子。
Andy, 36 hours to the open house. You ready?
安迪,离开放日还有36小时。准备好了吗?