神奇动物在哪里(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第46期 纽特珍藏的照片
日期:2017-05-23 07:54

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Tell me the truth.
告诉我真相
Was that everything that came out of the case? That's everything.
现在逃掉的真的都找到了吗 都找到了
And that's the truth.
这句是真话
Here she comes. Happy to be home?
她来了 回家高兴吗
Bet you're exhausted, buddy.
我打赌你一定累了 伙计
Come on. There you go, that's right.
来吧 就在这儿
Right. I think we need to talk.
没错 我们是得谈谈
I wouldn't have let him keep you, Pickett.
我不会让真让他带走你的 皮克特
Pick, I would rather chop off my hand than get rid of you.
皮克 我宁愿失去手也不会抛弃你的
After everything you have done for me, now come on.
你为了付出了那么多 相信我吧
Pick, we've talked about sulking before, haven't we?
皮克 不是说好不生闷气的吗
Pickett... Come on, give me a smile.
皮克特 求你了 给我个微笑
Pickett, give me a... All right. Now, that is beneath you.
皮克特 给我 好吧 你平时绝对没这么小气
Newt. Who is she? That's no one.
纽特 她是谁 谁也不是
Leta Lestrange?
丽塔·莱斯特兰奇
I've heard of that family.
我听说过他们一家
Aren't they kinda, you know?
他们不都有点...你懂的
Please don't read my mind.
请别读我的心
Sorry, I asked you not to.
对不起 我说过别读了
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
I can't help it.
我就是控制不住
People are easiest to read when they're hurting. I'm not hurting.
每当人们伤心时 最容易被读心 我不伤心
Anyway, it was a long time ago.
总之 事情已经过去很久了
重点讲解

beneath
(对某人来说)不够好
He considers such jobs beneath him.
他觉得这种工作有失他的身分。
They thought she had married beneath her (= married a man of lower social status).
他们认为她下嫁了(嫁给了地位比她低的人)。

truth
真相;实情;事实;真实情况
Do you think she's telling the truth ?
你认为她在讲实话吗?
We are determined to get at (= discover) the truth.
我们决心查出真相。
The truth (of the matter) is we can't afford to keep all the staff on.
实际情况是我们无力继续聘用所有的职员。

be rid of sb
be rid of sth

(formal) to be free of sb / sth that has been annoying you or that you do not want
摆脱
She wanted to be rid of her parents and their authority.
她想摆脱父母及其权威的束缚。
I was glad to be rid of the car when I finally sold it.
把车卖掉时,我很庆幸终于脱手了。

sulk
面有愠色;生闷气
He went off to sulk in his room.
他回到自己屋里,生起闷气来。

视频及简介

该片讲述了纽特寻找神奇动物的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • statusn. 地位,身份,情形,状况
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • authorityn. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • annoyingadj. 恼人的,讨厌的