梅林传奇第1季第9集:Excalibur 王者之剑(16)
日期:2017-05-16 11:04

(单词翻译:单击)

But Sire...Prepare me for battle.
但是陛下......助我穿上铠甲。
Arthur should be the one that fights today.
亚瑟理应今天出战。
The grievance was with me, the fight is mine.
他是来发泄不满,由我出战。
I don't have your armour. That'll do. It's likely it'll make a little difference.
我不知道你的盔甲在哪儿。就那套。它看上去更好一点。
I'll get you your sword.
我去拿你的剑。
This will be fine.
这把就不错。
No, sire. You don't understand. That one is made specifically for Arthur.
不,陛下。你不知道。那把是特别为亚瑟打造的。
Who made it? Um, er, Tom, the blacksmith.
谁造的?是铁匠汤姆。
It's worthy of a King.
这是一把国王该拿的剑。
You will be better off with sword you trusted.
你还是用自己习惯的剑比较好。
It's almost perfect balance. Tom is not the Royal Swordsmith. I'm surprised Arthur went to him.
这把剑真是相当匀称。汤姆不是御用的制剑人。真没想到亚瑟会去他那儿。
Oh that was me. I felt he needs a better sword.
是我去的。我觉得他应该用一把好点的剑。
You serve with extraordinary loyalty.
你真是一名忠心耿耿的仆人。
It is my job, sire.
这是我的职责,陛下。
But beyond the line of duty.
已经超出职责范围了。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • swordn. 剑,刀
  • grantn. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予 n. 财产转让 vt