梅林传奇第1季第6集:A Remedy To Cure All 灵丹妙药(11)
日期:2017-02-16 16:48

(单词翻译:单击)

They were friends of yours. They were sorcerers.
他们是你的朋友。 他们是巫师。
They practised magic. And so did a lot of people back then, Gaius.
他们会魔法。那时很多人都会,盖乌斯。
Uther will be furious when he finds out who you are.
发现你的真实身份乌瑟定会暴怒。
Fine. Fine. Shall we tell him? Let's go and tell him. Let's tell him everything. Ooh, I know...We could also tell him about Merlin.
好啊。好啊。要不要和他讲?我们去找他。坦白一切。哦,对了,我们也跟他说梅林。
Merlin? You didn't know he was a sorcerer? I wonder what Uther will do. Probably have him burnt.
梅林? 你不知道他会魔法?不知道乌瑟知道会怎样。很可能处火刑吧。
You would betray another sorcerer?
你要出卖别的巫师?
You did. When you turned a blind eye and let my parents die at the hands of Uther.
你出卖了。在你视若无睹让我的父母死在乌瑟手中时。
At least Merlin doesn't have a son who will try to rescue him from the flames.
至少梅林没有个想救他于大火中的儿子。
You're here to take revenge.
你为复仇而来。
And I have waited for a long time.
这机会我盼了很久。
You think I will sacrifice the King to save Merlin?
你以为我会为救梅林而置君王于不顾?
Think about it, Gaius. But if I find out that you have told one other person, including the boy. I will go straight to Uther.
好好想想,盖乌斯。如果我发现有第三个人知道此事 包括那男孩。我会去找乌瑟。
I got your provisions. Oh, thank you. Merlin.
给你的食物。 谢谢。梅林。
Gaius was just reminiscing about old times, weren't you, Gaius? Yes.
我和盖乌斯在叙旧,对吧,盖乌斯? 是啊。
But now, I must get back to work.
现在,我得继续工作了。

分享到
重点单词
  • betrayvt. 误导,出卖,背叛,泄露 vi. 证明 ... 错
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援
  • revengen. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会 vt. 报仇
  • sacrificen. 牺牲,供俸,祭品 vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱卖 vi.