海洋奇缘(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第41期 莫阿娜逼问毛伊失去魔法的原因
日期:2017-05-16 07:19

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
What can I say, except we're dead soon.
我只能跟你们说 我们死定了
We're dead soon.
我们死定了
Can you at least try?
你就不能再试试吗
Giant hawk.
巨鹰
Hey, it's okay, it's okay. We're dead soon.
没关系 我们死定了
All right, breaktime's over.
好了 休息时间结束
Get up! Why?
快起来 为什么?
You're gonna give me a speech
你又要长篇大论了
Tell me I could beat Te Ka 'cause I'm "Maui"?
告诉我我能打败恶卡 因为我是毛伊
Take a hike, tiny.
给我走开 小人
How do you get your tattoo's?
你这些刺青是怎么来的?
They show up when I earn them.
我每做一件事刺青就会多一块
How'd you earn that one?
那块儿是怎么来的?
What's that for?
上面讲的是什么?
That's a man's discovery of Nanya.
那是我帮人类发现了不你市
What's Nanya?
不你市是哪儿?
None ya business.
就是不关你事
I'll just keep asking.
你不说我就一直问
What's it for?
它是怎么来的?
You need to stop doing that.
收起你的破桨
Back off! Just tell me what it is?!
走开 告诉我它是怎么来的
I said back off.
我说了走开
Is it why your hook's not working?
是不是因为它 你的鱼钩才没了法力?
重点讲解

back off
停止威胁(或批评、骚扰)
Back off! There's no need to yell at me.
走开点!没必要对我大喊大叫。
The press have agreed to back off and leave the couple alone.
新闻界同意退让,不再搅扰这对夫妇。

business
归(某人或某机构)管的事;职责
It is the business of the police to protect the community.
警察的职责是保护社会。
I shall make it my business to find out who is responsible.
我要亲自查出是谁的责任。
My private life is none of your business (= does not concern you).
我的私生活与你无关。
It's no business of yours who I invite to the party.
你无权过问我邀请谁参加聚会。

earn
应得;博得;赢得
He earned a reputation as an expert on tax law.
他赢得了税法专家的美名。
As a teacher, she had earned the respect of her students.
作为教师,她赢得了学生的尊敬。
I need a rest. I think I've earned it, don't you?
我需要休息一下。我觉得应该让我歇一歇,你说是不是?

discovery
discovery of sth
discovery that...

an act or the process of finding sb/sth, or learning about sth that was not known about before
发现;发觉
the discovery of antibiotics in the 20th century
20 世纪抗生素的发现
The discovery of a child's body in the river has shocked the community.
在河里发现一个孩子的尸体使社区大为震惊。
Researchers in this field have made some important new discoveries.
这个领域的研究人员有了一些重大的新发现。

视频及简介
该片讲述了莫阿娜与毛伊的故事。


分享到