绯闻女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集:伟大的阿奇博尔德
日期:2017-04-20 09:29

(单词翻译:单击)

gossip girl here
"八卦天后"在此
your once and only source into the
这这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
scandalous lives of manhattan'slite.
绯绯闻的唯一渠道
I like to date more than one person at once.
我喜欢同时和几个人约会
You're free to see other people, too.
你也可以和其他人在一起啊
Did you hire someone to look into my past?
你雇人查我的过去吗
Do you have a Lily Bass dossier? Lily...
你现在有莉莉?拜斯的档案材料了吗莉莉
I want to see it. I won't put my name on a piece of paper
我想看看 我不会在这张纸上签名
Condoning who you've become. Then I'll just have to find another way.
你怎么变成这样那我只能另寻它法了
Well, you have one other option.
你还有另一个选择
You could file a suit to become emancipated.
你可以申诉要求自由
you mean divorce my parents?
你是说和我父母脱离关系吗
The captain is being charged with embezzlement and fraud.
总监因挪用公款和欺诈罪而受到控诉
You're skipping town? I'm gonna be a much better father to you
你就这样逃开吗 我会成为一个更好的父亲
From dominica than I will be from jail.
我们去多米尼亚 我就不用坐牢了
For the rest of the country, thanksgiving is when families
在其他地方 感恩节是一家人相聚
Come together to give thanks, but on the upper east side,
一起感恩的时候 但在曼哈顿上东区
The holiday thankfully returns to its roots
这个节日还是回到了它的本性
Lying, manipulation and betrayal.
欺骗 操纵 背叛
And from what we hear, just like the Indians,
就我们所听说的 就像印第安人一样
Someone else is being pushed out of their home.
有些人要被赶出家园了
Not only are Cyrus' moving boxes everywhere,
不仅仅是赛勒斯把个盒子到处搬
But so are his annoying relatives. But they can't be that bad.
还有他烦人的亲戚 但他们都不会那么坏啊
Aaron always talks about his nana.
艾伦总是说到他的护士
Oh, Sylvia? you know, she kissed me on the cheek.
西尔维亚吗 她就这样亲在我的脸上
She left a big, orange lipstick mark.
还留下了一个大大的橙色的口红印
It looked like I'd been spraytanned.
看似我给愤了一脸的东西
And Cyrus' nephew spent the morning talking to me
西尔维亚的侄子还花了一个早上
About corn, grain of the future.
跟我说玉米是将来的主食
And his sister asked me to go shopping with her.
他的妹妹又让我和她一起购物
Oh, that's sweet. At century 21.
那不错啊 这可是21世纪
Ugh. the horror.
是有点恐怖
But even though daddy isn't coming,
但虽然我爸爸不回来
I'm determined to have
我决定要给自己一个
The perfect thanksgiving I didn't get last year.
去年没有的美好的感恩节
You're still gonna help me make his famous pie tomorrow?
你明天还会来帮我给他做馅饼吗
Yeah, but I can only stay for a couple hours.
行 但我只能呆几个小时
Aaron is coming to meet my family before thanksgiving dinner.
感恩节前艾伦会来和我父母见个面
And how do you plan to introduce him?
那你打算怎样向家人介绍他呢
"mom, you d.v.r. 'big love.' this is Aaron,
妈 这是《一夫三妻》的现实版 艾伦
"and he's just like Bill Paxton,
他真像比尔?帕克斯顿
Only younger and with scruff."
只是年轻一点还有有些邋遢
I'm serious.
我不是在开玩笑
the Serena I know would never want to share
我所认识的瑟琳娜是绝不愿意别人
A guy she really liked with anyone else.
和她喜欢的人有什么交往的
Well, I'll admit, it's been hard.
好吧我承认这是件很让人头痛的事
Ii like him enough that I don't want to date anyone else.
我爱他很深 深到不想再和别的男孩子交往
And you can't get the prize if you don't compete, right?
但不入虎穴焉得虎子 对吗
There's so many things wrong with that sentence.
你说的话漏洞百出
Here comes your ghost of boyfriends past to haunt me.
你那神出鬼没的前男友又来了
Please try to be civil.
礼貌点 行不
Okay.
好吧
Hey, have either of you seen Jenny? Oh, if she's hiding from you,
你们两个谁看到珍妮了 如果她在躲你的话
She has better taste than I thought. I tried.
她比我想像中的有品位多了 我努力了
My dad has been calling her cell,
我爸一直在打电话找她
And he's been trying her friend Agnes' place,
他到她的好朋友爱格妮思那儿找过无数遍了
And she's just not returning any of his messages.
但她就是不回我爸的短信
I was looking for Eric.
我在找艾瑞克
Um, the headmaster said he left early, so...
班主任说他很早就离开了 所以我想
Well, she has been spending
珍妮和他在公寓里
A lot of time with him over at the apartment.
呆了太多的时间
Look, if you see her, could you please just tell her to call us back,
如果你看到她的话拜托她给我们回个电话
Because I would love this cold war of theirs to end before the holidays.
因为我希望他们在节日之前结束冷战
Speaking of, happy thanksgiving. You, too.
说到这儿 感恩节快乐 你也是
I'm gonna miss your dad's mashed potatoes, but not the drama.
我会相念你爸爸做的土豆泥 不是那场戏
Yeah, well, this year's gonna be a little quieter, I guess,
我猜今年应该就安静很多了
Especially if Jenny doesn't show.
尤其是珍妮可能不来了
Uh, ii guess I'll see you after the break. Yeah. bye.
我想我们休息时再聊吧 好 再见
Bye.
再见
Oh, sorry.
很抱歉
Not as sorry as I am.
我可比你更感到抱歉
Archibald, I haven't seen you around here lately.
阿齐布尔德 最近都没怎么看到你啊
Why do you care?
你为什么要关心
Oh, I don't. if you're not with the Humphreys anymore,
其实我并不关心 如果你不再在汉弗瑞家住
Obviously things are looking up, which is too bad.
事情会好转的 在他家住实在太糟了
I kind of liked watching you slum it.
我还真有点喜欢看你这么潦倒
I thought it would teach you who your real friends were.
可能这样会教教你谁才是你真正的朋友
Well, I guess it has.
我想我已经知道了
I need to be sure you understand what emancipation means.
我要确认一下你理解 脱离关系 的意思
I do. I've been researching it.
我知道 我做过调查了
She's made me watch "irreconcilable differences,"
她差不多让我看 不可协调的矛盾
Like, 15 times.
15次
Once you file, the state opens up
一旦你上诉 国家机关就会
An investigation into your family.
你的家庭展开调查
There has to be proof of parental neglect.
必须有父母监管疏忽的证据
Just fill out these papers authorizing the investigation.
你把这张授权调查的表填好
Once you sign them, your parents will be notified.
你一上诉 你的父母就会接到调查通知
Wait. they have to be notified?
等等 他们会接到调查通知吗
Well, of course.
当然
They need to know you no longer want to be their child.
他们应该知道你不想再作他们的孩子了
Okay. thank you.
好 谢谢
Let's go.
我们走吧
So what are you doing for your holiday?
你放假准备干嘛呢
I decided to pass
我决定去瓦肖保护区
On joining my family at the washoe reservation,
和我的家人们在一起
Where they're helping to stage a protest.
他们在为一个抗议活动做准备
And my plan is to hole myself up in my studio,
而我的计划就是把我自己关在工作室里
Rent "berlin alexanderplatz"
租一部 柏林亚历山大广场
And eat a frozen annie's organic turkey dinner.
再吃上美味的火鸡大餐
Oh! well, god, you know,
天啊 你知道吗
no one enjoys a 16hour german movie
没有人能看完一部16个小时的德国电影
More than yours truly, but, uh, you could come here instead.
像看 你的挚爱 一样 其实你可以呆在这儿啊
I don't really feel like seeing Jenny.
我觉得见到珍妮还是不太好的
Well, I'm pretty sure she's not coming,
我很确信她不会来的
So you can take her chair.
所以你可以坐她的位子
I didn't realize it was still that bad
没想到她和你爸爸的关系
Between her and your dad.
还是没有好转
Where is she having thanksgiving? with Nate?
她会和谁在一起过感恩节呢 内特吗
No, uh, Nate and Jenny aren't spending time together anymore.
内特和珍妮也不在一起了
Uh, so how about it?
所以怎么样呢
A fassbinder and freezerfree thanksgiving at my place?
一部法斯宾达的电影和在这儿任意吃的感恩节
Well, when you put it that way... I know.
要是那么说的话 我知道
Agnes' mother just told me that agnes is
爱格妮思的妈妈刚告诉我爱格妮思
On a modeling assignment in Tokyo,
在日本完成一个模特任务
And she hasn't seen Jenny for a week. Then where is she?
她都一个星期没有看到珍妮了 那她在哪儿呢
I don't know. I think I have to call the cops.
我不知道 我想我得报警
You know, uh, when I asked Serena this afternoon,
你应该知道 下午我问瑟琳娜
She said that Jenny's
她说珍妮
Been spending a lot of time with Eric.
常和艾瑞克在一起
Eric! Serena! Charles! we're home!
艾瑞克 瑟琳娜 查尔斯 我们回来了
So much for coming home a day early.
提前一天回来就到此为止吧
We should have stayed on necker island
我们真应该呆在尼克群岛上
With Dick and Bono. right?
和迪克 博诺一起吗
Is my daughter there?
我女儿在你那儿吗
Well, Rufus, hello to you, too.
鲁弗斯 你也好啊
No, no one's here.
不 这儿没有人
why would you think your daughter would be?
你为什么觉得你女儿在我这儿呢
Is she with Eric? Well, I certainly hope so.
她和艾瑞克在一起 我希望是的
I'm pretty sure she's been with him all week.
我很确信她整个星期都和他在一起
What do you mean, all week?
你整个星期是什么意思
What, you don't really believe she's been staying...
你不会真相信她一直和
I'm gonna call you right back.
我一会给你回电话
It was nice of the Roths to let us stay at their place
罗斯一家在阿斯蓬的时候
While they're in Aspen.
让我们呆在他们那 真是太好了
Very. if they hadn't offered to help,
非常好 要是他们不帮我们
I'm not sure what we would have done.
我真不知道我们要怎么做好
We don't have a lot of options left, Nate.
我们已经没有多选择的余地了 内特
Yeah, I kind of noticed.
对 我想我已经注意到了
But I'm hoping that is about to change.
但我希望情况会有所改变
Son, I missed you so much.
儿子 我想死你了
Just like Nate archibald,
像内特?阿齐布尔德一样
Gossip girl has a family waiting for her today,
八卦天后我今天也有个家庭在等着
So although I'd love to stay and chat,
所以尽管我想呆在这儿聊天
I'm signing off until after thanksgiving dinner
感恩节大餐后再见了
Just in time for pie, coffee and surveying the damage.
馅饼 咖啡 和八卦时间到
My life in dominica is... well, it's good.
我在多米尼加过得 还不错
We moved some money offshore before I left,
我走前弄了点钱出来
Enough to get a house on the ocean.
足够在海上买个房子了
Weather's always perfect. people are nice.
天气超好 民风朴实
I'm so happy you're living it up in the caribbean
当我们在纽约举步维艰时你还在
While we're squatting with no heat in new york.
加勒比逍遥快活可真不错啊
Hear your father out, Nate.
内特 听你爸说完
I want to make things better.
我想让一切好起来
I know how hard your life has been because of what I did.
我知道我的所作所为给你带来了麻烦
I can't turn back the clock,
我不能让时间倒退
But I can ask you to come live with me.
但我可以让你跟我一起走
All the money in the world isn't worth it
如果你和你母亲不能一起分享的话
Without the two of you to share it with.
再多的钱也没了意义
mom, did you know about this?
妈 你早就知道了么
Yes, and I'd like to go,
是的 而且我觉得不错
But only if you want to come, too.
当然如果你也愿意的话
Please, Nate.
求你了 内特
We can be a family again.
我们依然能成为一家人
All you have to do is say yes.
只要你说你愿意
I didn't know she was there until today.
我今天才知道她在这
I called Serena. she didn't even know.
我打给瑟琳娜 她都不知道
Eric must have been sneaking her in at night.
艾瑞克肯定是晚上偷偷带她来的
Let's just go wait for her.
走去等着她
I don't think that's such a good idea.
这个主意可不怎么样
The last time I saw you and Jenny together,
上次我看你们在一起时
It didn't go very well, and you don't seem to have
你们处得并不好 而且你似乎不准备
Changed your mind about anything. she's my daughter.
做出任何妥协 她是我女儿
If I want to see her, you're not gonna change my mind.
如果我想见她 你也挡不了
I'm not trying to.
我不会拦着你
It's just that I haven't seen Jenny yet.
只是我也还没见到珍妮
Let me talk to her, see where her head is at.
让我跟她聊聊 看她是怎么想的
If there's one thing I have learned about teenage girls,
要说有什么是我从青春期女生那了解到的
Is that sometimes they need someone
那就是有时她们需要某个来自
Outside of their family to talk to.
家庭外的人跟她们谈心
Aall that might be ue, but it's thanksgiving.
也许吧 但这是感恩节
Jenny needs to be with family.
珍妮应该和家人在一起
she is. she's with mine.
她是啊 和我的家人一起
Once you've calmed down, and she's ready to talk,
等你冷静下来 她也准备好了
I'll arrange a meeting.
我会安排你们见面
Marshmallows.
棉花糖
Jenny likes 'em on her, uh, sweet potatoes.
珍妮喜欢红薯配棉花糖
I'm so glad to have the house to myself.
能独自当家实在太爽了
Cyrus took my mother to jeangeorges for dinner.
塞勒斯带我妈去珍?乔治吃饭了
God knows why. where's warren jeffs?
鬼知道为什么 你的白马王子列
He's, um, making dinner for us,
他在给我俩做饭
Which would be completely romantic and amazing,
真的是超棒超浪漫
Except when I asked him where he was today,
除了我问他今天干嘛了
He said he was hanging out with a friend.
他说和一个朋友出去了
I know I'm probably being completely neurotic,
我知道也许我太神经质了
But ali could think of was, was this friend a girl,
不过我就是觉得那什么朋友是个女生
A girl he kisses?
就他亲的那个
A woman needs to be with a man who thinks of only her.
女人就该和一个只想着她的男人在一起
Anything else is a nonstarter. tell him how you feel.
其她都靠边站 告诉她你的感受
Dorota, more flour.
多洛塔 多放点面粉
Are you baking already?
你已经在做馅饼了吗
I thought we were supposed to do that tomorrow.
我以为我们明天一起做的
I needed a little tradition of my own to keep me grounded.
我需要保持点自己的传统让我安心
It turns out the Rose family has a restaurant thanksgiving.
看起来罗斯家喜欢餐厅式感恩节
You know, b., the thing about traditions is
你知道 布莱尔 传统就是
You can make new ones. for all you know,
你可以创新 对所有你认识的
You could like his family dinner
你会喜欢他的家庭
More than your own.Ready.
聚餐 饭好了
Oh. that's that's my cue to go.
我要闪先了
Remember, Serena doesn't share.
记住 瑟琳娜 独享佳人
Remember, Blair should learn to.
记住 布莱尔 兼容并蓄
Bart, you're home early. so are you.
拜特 你回来好早 你也是
Chuck said he thought you were
恰克说他以为
Going out with Jonathan tonight.
你晚上要和乔纳森出去
Yeah, so did i. huh.
是啊 我也以为
So how were things while we were away?
我们不在时一切都好吧
Not so good.
不太好
I don't think it's working out with Jonathan.
我觉得和乔纳森合不来
What do you know about someone
你认识你们学校
At your school named ben shurn?
一个叫本?夏伦的不
Um, he's the, uh,
他嘛
Thethe captain of Jonathan's swim team. why?
是乔纳森泳队的队长 怎么了
Just... maybe you might want to ask Jonathan
就是 也许你可以问下乔纳森
What he was doing monday night.
星期一晚他在干嘛
You're home.
你在家啊
My plans for the evening got held up at customs.
我的夜生活被传统束缚了
Your dad just insinuated
你老爸刚暗示我
That Jonathan might be dating someone else.
乔纳森其实另有约会了
How and why would he know that?
他怎么知道的
He has a p.i. on retainer, like I do.
他跟我一样 都雇人调查别人的底细
I get that for business,
我以为那只是为了公事
But for family and friends of family, it's just creepy.
但对家人和家人的朋友 太莫名其妙了
Not to worry. Bart's people are topnotch and very discreet.
别担心 拜斯的人是顶尖的 非常谨慎
At our old place, he had this safe with files on everybody,
每个人的档案都安安全全地放在一个地方
From staff to senators.
从议员到员工
When I was 13, I found the most
我13岁时找到的
Amazing surveillance photos
最赞的监视照就是
Of gina, my hot italian au pair.
吉娜 我的意大利陪教的
Those photosand gina changed my life.
那些相片 还有吉娜 改变了我的生活
Yeah, but what if I don't want my life to change?
是吧 如果我不想改变呢
What else does he know?
他还知道什么
How much do you want to find out?
要看你想发现多少了
This is so good.
这太好吃了
But candles and home cooking?
但就蜡烛和私房菜么
What's with the romance?
忽悠女孩子跟
Bound to give the girl the wrong idea.
浪漫有什么联系呢
Well, or the right one.
也许不是忽悠呢
I've had an incredible time with you these past few weeks.
这几个星期和你过得很愉快
Honestly, uh, you're all I ever think of.
说实话 你满足了我所有的幻想
Really?
真的吗
Oh. I mean, that's flattering.
我是说 你太抬举我了
You're, of course, welcome to see other people.
当然你可以去见其他人
That's your choice.
那是你的选择
But, uh, as of right now, this moment,
但现在 此时此刻
I'm officially a 1woman man.
我确实是"一夫一妻"男
Wow. a 1woman man?
"一夫一妻"男?
Ifif I would have known we were celebrating,
我要早知道我们在庆祝
I would have brought a bottle of champagne.
我就带一大瓶香槟来了
Well, actually, I'mI'm kind of glad you didn't.
事实上 我很高兴你没带
Um, I also wanted to talk to you
我也想跟你谈谈
About the fact that, uh, I'm sober.
谈谈那个 我很清醒
Oh. I feel a lot better.
我感觉好多了
Mymy work is a lot better since I stopped drinking.
我戒酒后工作顺手多了
I just need to be around people that are gonna keep me
我希望我身边的人能让我清醒
On the right track, not tempt me over to the dark side.
而不是害我堕落
The dark side. right.
堕落 恩对
Well, I used to party...
我以前是派对班子
Every now and then.
时不时就去嗨
No. no. but that that was so long ago.
不不 那是好久以前了
So it'sit's, you know,
所以 你知道
Eexcept for the occasional celebratory glass of champagne,
除了社交场合喝点香槟外
I, um, I'm pretty much a teetotaler now.
我是喝茶主义者
So you can count on me.
你可以相信我
I'mi'mi'm the right girl for the job. well, ii figured.
我做得来那个的 我看出来了
The kids need to tell us things when they happen,
孩子们该在事情发生的时候就告诉我们
Not after they get caught. the only way to protect them is
而不是等他们被抓到 保护他们的唯一方法就是
To know what they're up to at all times. don't you agree?
清楚他们每时每刻都在干嘛 你不觉得么
Yes, but ithis case, it's complicated.
对 但这事很复杂
Well, I certainly hope you grounded Eric.
我当然希望你对艾瑞克放心
Well, not yet, but where are you off to?
我没那么放心 但 你去哪
Uh, I just have to get to
我要去
to go find Jenny and tell her that we know
去找珍妮告诉她我们知道
She's been staying here?
她在这了么
How about you bring her back here?
你把她带来怎么样
Because I would love to talk to her.
我想跟她谈谈
Blair, this is delicious.
布莱尔 这真好吃
I must get the recipe. but you know what?
你一定要告诉我菜谱 不过你知道不
The ratio of cinnamon to nutmegnot enough.
肉豆蔻里的肉桂含量 不够哦
Mother? Yes?
妈妈 什么事
Why are you letting Cyrus ruin everything?
干吗让赛勒斯毁了我们的感恩节
It's all about his family and his traditions
一直在絮絮叨叨他的家庭 他的传统
And his notes on my pie.
还有他竟然不满我的馅饼
Oh, honey, calm down.
亲爱的 别激动
You know, you always think thethe worst of people.
你瞧 你总是把人想的那么坏
Cyrus made reservations for dinner
赛勒斯在你喜欢的饭店
At your favorite restaurant, the gramercy tavern.
格拉梅西公园酒店定了晚餐
So he's having the chef make your favorite recipes
还叫厨师按照你的喜好下单
Oyster stuffing that you like.
馅饼里塞满了牡蛎
That's not the point, mother. The point is
这不是重点 妈妈 关键是
That thanksgiving is a family holiday,
感恩节是和自己家人共度的节日
And this is our family now.
他现在就是咱们家人
Now you get with the program, and fast.
跟上时代的变化吧 赶快适应
I hope there's some of that pie left for me.
给我留了点馅饼没有呀
Is there? huh? oh! oh!
留了吗
Gimme. mmm!
给我咬一口
Dorota, everything's awful.
多洛塔 太可怕了
I know thing you want to know, miss Blair,
我知道你想问什么 布莱尔小姐
But I not supposed to tell.
但我不能说
Who do you work for? spill it.
你到底为谁效力 快说
Your mother make me keep this safe until tomorrow.
你母亲要我把这个保管好 明天给她
Keep what safe?
保管什么
Mr. Rose propose this evening at dinner.
罗斯先生晚餐时求婚了
They be telling everyone at thanksgiving,
他们要在感恩节公布这个消息
When whole family is there.
告诉全家人
I saw your father today.
我今天见了你爸爸
Yeah, I had a feeling.
是啊 我有预感
I know you both need some time,
我知道你们两个都还需要时间
So ii convinced him to let you stay here for a while.
所以我说服他 今晚留你在我这
And when you're ready, I would love to help you talk to him
你什么时候准备好了 我陪你去和他谈
And make things right.
让你们和好
Thanks for the offer. I reallyi appreciate it,
谢谢关照 我十分 感激
But, um, you don't know how he's been, so...
不过你不知道 他态度那么恶劣
Jenny, he's your father,
珍妮 他是你爸爸
And he loves you so much.
他是真的非常爱你
And at least for the next couple years,
而且至少接下来的两年
You belong at home with him.
你还是要在家 和他呆在一起
Thank you, mrs. Bass,
谢谢你 拜斯夫人
For letting me stay here and everything,
让我在这里过夜
But I'm pretty tired, so I'm...
不过我实在太累了 我想
Okay, well, get some rest.
好吧 先休息吧
We can talk some more tomorrow.
我们明天再说
Oh, Jenny...
珍妮 你忘了
So you're okay with it, Jenny not being with us tonight?
你还好吗 珍妮今晚不在
If, uh, by "okay," you mean extraordinarily depressed,
要是你说的"好"代表极度低落
Then yes. I miss her a lot.
那就是 我很想她
You know, in the all arguments you two have been having,
可是 你们俩吵了那么多次
I haven't once heard you tell her that.
我一次也没听你这样跟她说过
Oh, my god. you're right.
老天 你说得对
It's not that rare, is it?
没那么难说出口吧
Aaron, what are you doing here?
艾伦 你在这里干什么
Uh, I live right around the corner.
我就在拐角那住
I'm just picking something up to take to, um...
我正要挑点东西给
Oh, no. It'sIt's all right. I can hear her name.
没 没什么 我知道你要说她
Serena's.
是瑟琳娜
I'm just gonna go and see if there are any pecans left.
我要看看有没有胡桃卖了
So, um, you know, could you do me a favor
你能不能 帮我个忙
And say hi to Serena's family for me?
替我问候一下瑟琳娜的家人
'cause we all spent last thanksgiving together.
我们一起过了去年的感恩节
Yeah, ablutely.
好啊 没问题
Except Bart, actually.
但是 除了巴特
There was this, uh, this crazy thing with, uh,
但是这关系实在是太纠结了
With my dad and her mom
我爸爸和她妈妈
And my mom, and it was, I guess,
和我妈妈 还有我 可能
Like all things in Serena's life, It's very complicated.
瑟琳娜的生活即是如此 无比复杂
Serena's life is complicated?
瑟琳娜的生活很复杂吗
Uh, well, yeah. ii don't know about you,
我不知道你怎么看
But the Serena I know has long, flowing blonde hair,
不过我说的瑟琳娜是个如花的金发美女
Towers over both of us. Isis that the same one?
在我们之间周旋 咱们说的是一个人吧
I just don't see her as complicated.
我不觉得她很复杂
So would you say that they're
你是说他们过的是
Oh, Serena's something goat but cheese.
说瑟琳娜是山羊比奶酪靠谱
I think you might want to go with the, uh,
我想你应该在宴席上配点
Wines of southern... france.
南部红酒 法国产
Well, I guess you don't know her as well as you think you do.
我看你不像你说的那么了解她
She doesn't drink anymore.
她不再酗酒了
Oh, sure. I mean, not problematically, of course.
可不是吗 没大事发生的时候 就不喝
I mean, at least not for months.
我是说 怎么也戒了几个月了
Wait. Months?
等等 几个月
Yeah, well, yyou know, the thing in the spring
是啊 你知道 春天的时候
With georgina? you two are getting serious.
乔治娜的事吗 你俩感情这么好
I'm sure you guys talked about that.
她肯定告诉过你这件事了
Yeah. yeah, yeah, absolutely.
是啊 是啊 可不是嘛
Uh, I'm, uh, I'm gonna go pay for this.
我 我打算买这个了
Mother. Is there anything you want to tell me?
妈妈 你有事要告诉我吗
Oh, yes, actually, there is,
事实上 有一件
And I will tell you tonight at the restaurant
今晚在饭店告诉你
Once everyone is assembled for dinner.
大家都来齐的时候
Of all the things you've done, mother,
你做的这些事情 妈妈
This is one of the worst. I'm your daughter.
这件最糟糕 我是你女儿
Lumping me in with everyone else to hear the news?
把我扔在人群里看新闻
I don't know what news you are referring to, Blair.
我不知道你说什么新闻 布莱尔
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go check
现在请你让我出门 我要去确认
The reservations for dinner.
预定的晚餐
Dorota, get it together. we're leaving.
多洛塔 赶快收拾一下 我们走
If I'm just like anyone else to her,
我要是跟其他人没什么区别
Doubt she'll notice I'm not at dinner.
恐怕她都不会发现我没去
But It's your favorite holiday.
但这是你最喜欢的节日啊
Not anymore.
再也不是了
Nate?
内特
Hey, Vanessa.
你好 瓦娜莎
I didn't expect to see anyone here.
我以为没人会来这
I had some paperwork to catch up on.
我要赶些文书
I thought, It's thanksgiving.
我以为今天感恩节
It'd be quiet. Why are you here?
这里会很清静 你怎么来了
Oh, I borrowed this pixies box set from Rufus.
我跟鲁弗斯借了些摇滚碟
I, um, I was gonna return it. I wrote a thankyou note.
正打算还回去 我写了张感谢卡
If you could give it to him, that'd bethat'd be nice.
要是你能帮我给他 就谢谢你了
Why didn't you take it by the loft?
为什么你不自己拿到阁楼去
Well, I think Dan likes me
我怕丹不愿意看见
About as much as you do right now, so...
我们现在在这做的
Look, you and Chuck and Dan
现在 你和恰克 和丹
I've somehow managed to alienate everyone.
我几乎跟你们都疏远了
If you could just give Rufus the cds
要是你能给鲁弗斯那些CD
Andand the thankyou note, I'd really appreciate that.
和感谢卡 我十分感激
Of course.
没问题
And, Vanessa, listen. uh...
还有 瓦娜莎 听我说
Take care of yourself.
你自己多保重
All right?
好吗
My new boyfriend Aaron
我的新男友艾伦
Is on his way here to meet everyone,
今晚要来见全家
And I want your word on something.
我要你说句话
If you're talking about the dress, I say "higher."
要说裙子的话 再短一点就好
Chuck, I want you word that you will not mention anything
恰克 我要你承诺你不会提起
About the girl I used to be.
我以前的样子
I just got Aaron to myself,
我只想好好跟艾伦在一起
And if the one thing I have to do to keep it that way
如果说我必须暂时隐藏我的过去
Is hide my recent history for a while,
才能保持我们的关系
Then that's what I'm gonna do.
那我就得这么做
I get it. you lied to him.
我明白了 你对他撒了谎
Nno, I didn't.
不 我没有
I merely chose not to tell him everything I ever did.
我不过是没把自己和盘托出
And it will come out naturally, over the course
而且慢慢地事实也会浮出水面
Of the many conversations we're gonna have,
我们越来越多地约会密谈
As we're dating exclusively.
每次谈话都多透露一点
You have my word, whatever that's worth.
我答应你 虽然我的承诺不值钱
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Eric's waiting for me in my father's study.
艾瑞克在等我听爸爸上课
We're having a business meeting.
我们要参加个商务会谈
Oh, my god! you're here!
天啊 你来了
Hey.
你好
"hey"that was so not on the same level as my hi.
"你好"? 你是不是有心事啊
Uh, I bumped into Dan at the store.
我在店里碰到丹了
Uh, he just said something. I'm trying to figure it out.
他刚说了点事情 我不太明白
Figure what out?
什么事情
Something about a girl named Georgina?
一个叫乔治娜的女孩的事
What?
什么
Whatwhat's, um, he even talking about?
他说了什么啊
That's, uh,
有点
Gosh. um...
天啊
Well, you know, he's he's probably just jealous.
其实 他 他就是嫉妒
Yeah. yeah, I mean, he was talking a lot about
对 他说了不少去年感恩节的事情
Thanksgiving last year when you two were together, so...
就是你们还在一起的时候
Yeah. well, I guess he's just not as over me
对 可能他还是有点
as I thought he was. butbut seriously,
放不下我吧 不过说真的
Aaron, the next time he starts to tell you stories about me
艾伦 下次他再给你讲我的故事
No, no, no, no. never again. no, it's not gonna happen again.
不 不会了 不会再给我讲了
Could you?
帮个忙好么
Yeah.

Oh, it, uh, says "Lily."
是莉莉打来了
What's going on? Is something wrong?
怎么了 有什么问题吗
I've been grappling with what to do all day
我一直在想要怎么办
What to say, which one of you to talk to first.
就是想 应该先跟谁说
Is Jenny okay? Yes, but you might not be.
珍妮还好吗 她还好 不过你可能不好
I know it is thanksgiving,
我知道今天感恩节
But I think you should get here right away. Lily?
不过我觉得你应该马上过来 莉莉
I will see you soon.
等会见
Come on. we're going. Vanessa's coming over.
走了 瓦内萨等下过来
Call and cancel.
让他别来了
Vanessa abrams.
瓦内萨?艾布拉姆
Can I help you?
有事吗
I'd like to talk to you about Nate Archibald.
我要问你一点内特?阿齐布尔德的事
Are you going to open it?
你要打开吗
I don't know.
不知道
I'll tell you the combination.
我告诉你密码
8769 my mother's birthday. 8769
我妈妈的生日
It's like the end of every heist movie ever made.
就像电影一样
Are those gold bars? I didn't think they actually made those.
是金条吗
Is that is that a sat phone?
那是卫星电话吗
Encryption. government prototype. put it back.
加密的 官方的系统 放回去
I knew you'd come back for more.
我就知道你会打回来的
Chuck, you know how hard this call was for me to make. I'm listening.
恰克 我本来不想给你打的 我听着呢
The fbi just came to see me, and Nate's in trouble.
联邦调查局找我谈话了 内特有麻烦
Tell someone who cares.
我没兴趣听
Chuck, this is serious. he needs our help.
恰克 说真的他又麻烦了
Where are you?
你在哪呢
The gallery.
画展那
Sorry, kid. I have to do something.
对不起 我有点事
Yeah. happy hunting.
好吧 好好找啊
Don't you dare answer that blackberry, dorota.
你不敢接电话吗 多洛塔
But it's your mother, and it's thanksgiving.
是你妈妈打的 今天又是感恩节
And we have nothing to be thankful for.
我们没什么可感恩的
This is the worst thanksgiving of all time,
这是我过的最差的感恩节
And if we have to wander the upper east side
要是我们非得像简?奥斯丁小说里写的
Like outcasts in a jane austen novel, so be it.
像那些穷人一样去东上区逛逛 也行啊
Maybe we can go feed ducks at boat pond
我们可以去池塘边喂鸭子啊
Like when you were little.
跟你小时候一样
Fine.
好吧
I'm not a monster.
我又不是个怪物
I won't deny the ducks their dinner.
我不想饿着那些鸭子
But if you look like you enjoy even one second of it,
不过你要是喜欢这样
We're leaving.
我们就走
Oh, no. none for me, thank you. mom.
我不喝 谢谢 妈妈
Serena, it's a special occasion. no, I'm only 17.
瑟琳娜 特殊情况嘛 我才17岁
Well, that's never stopped you. uh, no. no, I said no, thank you, okay?
那可挡不住你 我还是不喝了
Oh. uh, mom, have you shown Aaron your beautiful art collection?
妈妈 您给艾伦看了您的收藏了吗
Oh, yeah. um, was that a jessica craigmartin
对 那个是杰西卡?克雷格?马丁的画吗
I saw over there? why, yes, it is, Aaron. good eye.
那边的那幅
I know. yeah, I'lli'll be right back.
我知道了 好 我马上回去
I... my shoes are killing me.
我的鞋难受死了
This is crazy, jen.
珍 真是疯了
These are emails of mine, photographs,
这是我的邮件 照片
Notes from my psychiatrist at the ostroff center.
我在康复中心心理医生写的病历
So much for doctor/patient confidentiality, huh?
医患保密根本没用吧
What about Serena's and your mom's?
瑟琳娜和你妈妈的有什么
I can't bear to open them.
我都不敢打开
These are... five times the size of mine.
有我的五倍那么厚
I'm sorry.
对不起
Um, speaking about seeing things,
说道找东西
Have you seen my emancipation papers?
你找到我的脱离关系的申请书了吗
Because they're not in my bag,
我找不到了
And I really don't want anyone to find them.
我也不想让别人看到
Eric? Jenny? are you two up there?
埃里克 珍妮 你们在吗
Come on downstairs. be social.
下来一下 要会交际
Uh, yeah. we're coming.
好 马上下来
Has Chuck finally decided to grace us with his presence?
恰克要出来展示一下了吗
Actually, um... What's he doing here?
其实 他来这干什么
I invited him.
我请的他
Hi, mr. Bass. Daniel.
您好 巴斯先生 丹尼尔
Aaron, hey, man.
艾伦 你好
Well, if it isn't the last person I wanted to see.
你是我最不想见到的人了
Whi'mi'm sorry?
你说什么
Why'd you lie about Serena?
你为什么要在瑟琳娜的事情上说谎
Oh, my god.
天啊
Where is she?
她在哪
She should be right down.
应该马上下来
Dad?

Dan.

And Aaron. hey.
艾伦 你好
What's up?
怎么了
Well, your boyfriend called me a liar.
你男朋友管我叫骗子
Diddiddid I lie about something?
我 我骗他什么了吗
You know, Dan, maybe you and I should talk in private,
丹 咱们应该私下谈
To discuss who said what to whom
说说谁说了什么啊
And why they felt compelled to say it?
或者是为什么有争议
Yeah, uh, that's we don't need to do that.
不用了吧
She's right. I lied. Yeah, well, it's not cool, man.
他说的没错 我撒谎了 这样不好
If you have a problem with me dating your ex,
要是你不喜欢我跟你的前女友在一起
At least be honest about it. You're right. I'll be honest.
至少说实话啊 对 我以后会的
Yeah. Serena, I'm sorry, but I'm already late
瑟琳娜 对不起啊 我已经迟到了
to meet my father at the waldorfs'. bye.
在霍道夫家那儿去见我爸爸
You didn't exactly tell him the truth.
你没说实话
Well, you didn't exactly have to. You know, I'm sorry.
你也不用说实话 对不起
I thoughti thought he knew. I really did.
我以为他知道呢 真的
Well, he didn't, and he doesn't.
他不知道 也不会知道的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Ii panicked,
我刚刚慌神了
And I was mad at you.
又跟你着急
No, ii should have kept my mouth shut.
不 是我不应该废话的
But really, Serena? I mean,
真的 瑟琳娜
You're gyou have to tell him everything.
你应该跟他说实话
If there's one thing that we earned this past year...
我们去年就学到了一件事
See, around here, the truth always comes out.
真相永远会大白于天下的
Uh, it just did.
是大白于天下了
You know, when you called, I thought it was an emergency.
你打电话的时候 我以为是急事呢
Obviously I was wrong. It's more like an intervention.
很明显我错了 更确切地说 是干涉
There's someone you need to talk to.
有个人你要见一见
The FBI knows that your dad's in town,
FBI知道你爸爸在这
And they think he's about to commit a crime
他们说你爸爸有可能犯罪
Even worse than fraud or embezzlement.
比诈骗和挪用公款更厉害
Like what?
还有什么
Like extortion and kidnapping.
比如像绑架勒索
When your father escaped to Dominica,
你爸爸逃到多米尼加的时候
He could only get his hands on enough money
他挣的那点血汗钱
To get himself set up.
刚够够养活自己
He should have found a job, reinvented himself.
他本该找个工作 改过自新
But instead, he lid the way he'd always lived.
不幸的是 他还是走了老路
Now he's got nothing left.
他已经倾家荡产了
Yeah, well, if my father's poor,
是啊 要是我爸爸很穷
What's the point of us going to live with him?
我们为什么和他一起过
I mean, we don't have any money.
我是说我们一分钱也没有
But the vanderbilts do.
但你们的家族有
Yeah, look, why would my grandparents pay us
我们之前在外面时祖父母都没有给
To go live with him when they can't even help us out here?
现在他回来跟我们住为什么给啊
I mean, they hate my dad.
他们恨我爸爸
Maybe that's why they would give him money
可能正因如此他们才给他钱
To leave without you or your mom.
让他丢下你跟你妈妈
We've been monitoring your father's calls.
我们一直在监听你爸爸的电话
He's trying to get in touch with your grandparents.
他试图联系你的祖父母
Wwell, I mean, if this is true,
如果这是真的
Why didn't you just come tell me this yourself?
你为什么不自己过来告诉我
We didn't know if you or your mother
我们不清楚你和你母亲
Knew what was going on.
是不是同犯
After all, she helped him escape in the first place.
毕竟 最初是她帮他逃跑的
But I told him I didn't think
但我告诉他我觉得
That you would just leave new york.
你不会就那么离开这儿的
Especially without saying goodbye to your friends.
尤其是还没有给你的朋友们道别
I'll let the three of you talk it over.
我先让你们仨谈谈
This is just too much.
有太多太多的...
There is still a chance that the captain can get away,
还是有一个机会可以让总监跑掉
If that's what you want.
如果你想的话
But you could also end it all now.
你也可以结束掉这一切
How?
怎么办
By turning your father in.
供出你父亲
I'm sorry I didn't call you back, okay?
很抱歉我没有回你电话
A lot has been happening. agnes kicked me out.
有很多事情压着我 爱格妮思把我赶出来了
She burned all my dresses,
烧掉了我所有的衣服
And then I had to crash with Eric.
我只好跟艾瑞克先混在一起了
I had nowhere else to go.
我没有地方可去了
And I couldn't tell anyone I was living here
我跟谁都不能说我住这里
Because then they'd tell you, and you'd be really mad.
因为他们会告诉你 你又会疯掉的
I'm not. I'm out of angry. Miss you too much.
不会 我一点也不生气 我太想你了
Dad, please don't try to guilt trip me right now, okay?
爸 你不要让我内疚好么
Your brother helped me realize
你哥帮我认识到的
That I haven't told you somethingsomething important.
我有些很重要的没有告诉你
What? I love you, Jenny. I love you so much,
什么 我爱你 我非常爱你珍妮
I'm willing to let you go
如果那能让你回到我身边
If that's what it's gonna take to get you back.
我会让你走的
And when the time comes for a court hearing,
要是你记着上法庭
I won't stand in your way.
我不能挡着你
But there's nothing you can do
但任何事
To make me stop loving you.
都不能阻止我爱你
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Dan and his father just left to look for Jenny,
丹和他父亲刚去找珍妮了
So maybe now would be the perfect time for you
莉莉 现在时间正合适
To tell me what the hell's been going on here today, Lily.
告诉我发生了什么事
You first.
你还恶人先告状
Where did you get those?
你怎么弄到这个
It doesn't matter. did you read these?
先别谈这 你看过吗
Not yet. only mine.
(瑟琳娜)就我看了 (艾瑞克)还没有
None of you were supposed to
你们真的不应该
Find them? I can't believe this.
找到这些 我真不敢相信
You did this to me, and I dealt with it.
你竟然这样对我 我就不说了
But the kids? my kids?
但是孩子们 我的孩子
mom, you knew about this? We'll talk about that later.
妈你早知道了?我们以后再说
I'm just trying to protect them.
我只是想保护他们
If you're gonna let your son and daughter
如果你让你儿子女儿
Go where they please and do as they please,
去他们想去的地方 玩他们想玩的
Someone has to look out for them.
就应该有人能照顾下他们
There's a difference between looking out for them
照顾他们和自己家对他们也像罪犯一样
And treating them like criminals in their own home.
是有很大不同的
How do you expect them to trust us if we don't trust them?
如果我们都不相信他们 你怎么让他们相信我们
God. okay, kids, let's go.
好吧我们走吧
Where are you going?
你们去哪儿
Oh, well, this day is about family,
今日之事 所谓之家庭
And if you're not for this family,
指的 你不为此家庭着想
Then I'm gonna take mine and spend it with them.
我就带上我的 我会为他们着想的
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Your mother's almost done packing. we have to go.
你妈妈差不多打包好了 我们的快点
Do you really think your plan's gonna work?
你真的觉得你的计划能成吗
Well, it will if we hurry up.
行的 如果快点的话
Come on. let's go.
快啊 我们动起来
No, I don't mean that. are you really planning
不是 我不是这意思 你真的计划
On holding me and mom for ransom?
能与我和妈妈一起赎罪吗
Not all the money's for me, Nate. it's for you guys, too.
钱不是都给我的 内特 你们也有份
Look, this way, you and your mom
这样 你跟你妈妈
Will get everything you deserve,
得到你们所有应得的
And I will have enough to start over wherever I go next.
我也有足够的钱在新地方开始新生活
Look, I want to take care of you,
我想照顾好你们
But ii don't know what else to do.
但我不知道还能怎么做
No, there's a different way to get our lives back, dad,
还有一个方法可让我们的生活回到原来
One that doesn't require another felony.
而且不需要再增加一个罪犯
The fbi are on the way here. Nate, please
FBI正在路上了 内特 请别...
Dad, listen. I love you,
爸爸 我真的爱你
But if you can't do the right thing,
你不仁
Then I can't respect you.
休怪我不义
So the choice is yours.
你来选吧
You go out that service entrance
你走出了那个门
And you ruin our relationship forever...
你就永远毁了我们的关系
Or you be a man
或者 你可以像一个男人
And you turn yourself in when they get here.
他们来的时候你就自首
Well, that's not a choice. It is a choice,
我做不到 你做得到
Because I'm sick of living in the mess
因为我厌倦了生活一团糟
You've created for us, and I'm not gonna do it anymore.
都是你所造成的 我再也不想这样过了
I hope you won't either.
我希望你也不要这样
The annual van der woodsen diner thanksgiving dinner.
范德?伍德森周年晚餐 感恩节晚餐
Hmm. we should have a standing reservation.
我们得预留一个站的位置
I think we do.
我想还是有的吧
What errand did Serena have to run?
什么事情瑟琳娜这么急
I don't know, but she took her file with her.
我不知道 但她带上了她的文件
Maybe she went to burn it.
可能去烧掉吧
I don't blame her. I should have burned mine.
我不会怪她 我还想烧了我的呢
I lied before.
之前我骗你了
I read it.
我看过的
Eric, whatever you read, um
艾瑞克 不管你看到什么
I can't believe you didn't tell me
我真不敢相信你竟没有告诉我
You were in an institution like me.
你也曾经跟我一样去过那地方
You were 19. you were just a few years older than I was,
你当时才19岁 就比我大几岁
And after everything I went through last year...
在我经历了去年的那些事情之后
Maybe I should have said something,
我的确应该说点什么
But I wanted to be strong for you.
但对于你我需要树立坚强的形象
Plus, I really wasn't ready to revisit it.
而且 我没有准备好重访那地方
I look forward to talking about it... when you're ready.
我想跟你找时间谈谈这 如果你准备好了
It takes time. I should know.
这需要时间 我明白的
How did you get so wise?
你怎么变这么聪明
The nanny.
天才的保姆嘛
Okay.
好吧
How about we have a real thanksgiving dinner?
我们来一个真正的感恩节晚餐吧
It's not too late.
还不算太晚
What'd you have in mind?
你觉得怎么样呢
Well, come on.
好吧 快来吧
And oh, Serena.
瑟琳娜
Ii was hoping that you were Blair.
我真希望你是布莱尔
Oh, why? where is she? maybe you can find out.
她在哪儿 你可能会知道
She's ignoring all our calls.
她不理我们的电话
Yeah. yeah. maybe she will take yours.
她可能会接你的
Would you mind?
请别介意
Yeah, of course.
当然不会
I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from her.
我有消息马上通知你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Is Aaron here? He's over there.
艾伦在么 他在那儿
Serena, hey.
瑟琳娜
Hey. Dan didn't lie. I did.
丹没有骗人 是我骗了你
It was more of a lie of omission, but still.
说一谎需百谎圆
Iii'm sorry I didn't tell you everything.
我很抱歉我没有告诉你所有事情
I should have. um, read this.
我应该 看看这个吧
If you still want to be with me after, then let me know.
如果你以后还想跟我一起 就告诉我
She's on 5th and 71st. Oh, thank you.
她在第5和71路口 谢谢啦
Happy thanksgiving. Happy thanksgiving, dear.
感恩节快乐 感恩节快乐 亲爱的
What are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
My dad and I got in a fight,
还不是我爸 家务事难断啊
I was crashing at Eric's, and he finally chased me down.
我本来混在艾瑞克那儿 但是他还是找到我了
You're lucky.
你真幸运
You have a family who fights for you.
你家还有人跟你吵
Mine doesn't even care if I'm there.
如果我像你那样的话我家都没人理我
Well, your mom loves you in her own way, Blair.
你妈妈爱的的方式不同罢了 布莱尔
But the way your father loves you
而你爸爸爱你的方式
I never had that.
我却从来没感受到过
My own dad, as sweet as he is, isn't here.
我亲生爸爸跟他一样好 但他却不在这儿
Your father...
你爸爸
Will go anywhere for you, anytime.
会为你做任何事情
I know because I've sometimes
我知道 是因为 有时候
Even made it happen.
是因为我才这样
What?
怎么了
What? Is it my hair?
怎么了 我头发怎么了
No. You're just wrong.
不是 你错了
Jenny.
珍妮
You look cold.
你不冷啊
Here.

Come home, dear.
亲爱的 回家吧
You've made your point.
你已经说清楚了
I don't think I have.
我觉得没有
Well, I think that you might feel differently
我觉得你看到
When you find out what I have been
我要给你看的东西之后
Waiting to show you.
就不那么觉得了
I'll come... Yes.
我回来好的
On one condition
有个条件
Jenny has to go home, too.
珍妮也得回家
Well, I think that's a terrific idea.
很不错的主意啊
Everyone should be where they belong on
每个人都该在感恩节的时候
Thanksgiving with their families.
与他们的家人在一起
NowCome on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧 来吧
We'll drop you.
我们带你
What's going on?
怎么了
I love you both.
我爱你们
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
No, don't.
别 不要
Let me.
让我来
Howard, no.
霍华德 不要
What's going on?
到底出什么事了
Mam What are you doing,Howard?
妈你在做什么 霍华德
I'll bei'll be okay.
我不会 我不会有事的
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be
你所说的一切
Used against you in a court of law
将会成为呈堂证供
You have the right to have an attorney present
你有权叫代理律师
Hey. we were hoping you'd be here.
我们希望你留下来
My mom's inside,signing papers in the dark.
我妈在里面 在小黑屋里签文件
We got our house back.
我们要回了房子
Now all we need is some electricity.
我们现在最需的是电
But look,I,I can't thank you guys enough.
瞧 我真的太感谢你们了
I'm gonna give you guys a moment.
给你们俩一点时间
I...

Didn't want you to go.
不想你离开
And I don't like to admit it,
尽管我不想承认
But I still...
我还是
Still?
还是
It's not important.
这不重要
Um, there's the whole thing with Jenny,
我知道你和珍妮
And I don't want to get in the way of that.
我不想介入你们
Vanessa,i haven't heard from Jenny in weeks,
瓦内萨 我已经几周没联系珍妮了
So... If you'd like, I mean, uh,
所以 你愿意的话 我想
Can we get together sometime?
我们能在一起么
I guess that'd be okay.
我想可以
Cool.
太好了
Call me. I will.
打电话给我我会的
By the way, I'm glad you stayed, too.
顺便说一下 我也很高兴你能留下
Thanks, man.
谢谢 兄弟
No, let's, uh, let's get drunk instead.
别 我们还是去喝点吧
Daddy.
老爸
Oh, sweetheart. oh!
小宝贝
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
I would have come sooner.
我本可以更早到的
There was a t.g.v. strike.
有一高速列车停运了
Wait. This is the surprise?
等等 这就是那惊喜
I thought you were getting engaged.
我本以为你们要订婚了
Well...
其实
We are.
我们是要的
Ii wanted your father to meet Cyrus
在我们告诉别人之前
Before we told everyone.
我要你爸爸见见赛勒斯
If he didn't approve of the man
要是他不同意这个人
who might become your stepfather,
成为你的继父
I couldn't quite marry him, could i?
我不能嫁给他的 对吧
Well, now that the cat's out of the bag,
这下可泄露了天机了
Ii think this calls for a celebration.
这下该庆祝一下了
Mmhmm. dessert first, I always say.
先吃甜点 我总这么说的
Thank you, dorota.
谢谢你 多洛塔
Are you hungry?
饿了么
I guess I'm ready for a new tradition.
我想我能接受新的传统了
I was kind of hoping she'd be here.
我多希望她能在这儿
Yeah. I was, too.
是啊 我何尝不是
You are.
你在
I love you, too, dad.
我也爱你 爸爸
I don'ti don't want to not be your daughter.
我不想 我可不想做不成你女儿
Guys, I can't breathe.
伙计们 我喘不过气了
Good. Good.
很好很好
I don't need to read that.
我没必要看这个
No, ii think you do.
不 我觉得你有
Anything you want to tell me
你要告诉我的任何事
You can tell me yourself.
你都能自己说给我听
I want to know you,
我想了解你
No matter what you've done or how long ago
不管你做过什么或是多久之前
Anyone home? What're you doing here?
有人在么你怎么来了
I don't know. It's thanksgiving,
我不知道 今天是感恩节
And I couldn't think of anywhere
我想不到比这
That felt more like home.
更像家的地方
I'm glad to see that you couldn't either.
很高兴你也这么觉得
E., call Serena.
E打电话给瑟琳娜
I left a message already. Oh, good.
我早给她留言了很好
What about Bart? Not coming.
巴特怎么办不会来的
All right. Dinner's way behind schedule,so
好吧 晚餐还早呢 那
Who wants to start cooking? I do.
谁想做饭的我
Hey, Vanessa. Hey.
瓦内萨你好
Those flowers are beautiful. Are they for me?
花真漂亮 是给我的么
Yes. Thank you.
是的谢谢
Hi. I'm glad you're back.
你好很高兴你回来了
I thought you were still mad at me.
我以为你还在生气
I was.
之前是
Look, I'm really, really sorry about Nate.
关于内特的事 我和抱歉
I mean, if it's any consolation,
说实在的
I don't think he ever really liked me anyway.
我也不觉的他会喜欢我
I haven't heard from him in weeks,so
我跟他好久没联系了
Our friendship is more important than
我们的友谊可比
Some guy, right? Yeah
男人重要 对吧是啊
So let's just eat some turkey and
所以我们就去吃点火鸡然后
Put it behind us. Okay.
把这事忘了吧好的
I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you too.
我也想你啊
I call Dibs on mashed potatoes.
我叫了土豆泥了
Hey. Jen, your mail's been piling up here.
珍妮 你的信全堆这儿呢
It's mostly catalogs, but still,
大多数是大学目录
You gotta sift through it. Okay.
但你还是得仔细看看好的
Before you get going on that,
在你做那之前
You care to help me
你得仔细帮我
Find the marshmallows? Absolutely.
找棉花糖当然
Dan, you think you can handle
丹 你觉得你能搞定
The cranberry sauce? Oh, god. yes.
酸果曼沙司天呐 是的
Remember how to work that?
还记得怎么做么
As the end of another holiday draws near,
随着另一个节日的结束
I'd like to take a moment
我想花点时间
To list all the things I'm thankful for.
来为我要感激的人列个详单
I'm thankful that no matter
我要感激不管
How dark things might get,
发生的事情有多糟
Old friendships can still be rekindled...
老友间的情谊还能重燃
I'm thankful for new relationships
我感激一段新的感情
That help us realize how far we've
帮助我们意识到
Come from who we were...
我们的曾经是怎样的
And how close we get
还有当我们只做自己的时候
When we can really be ourselves.
能够多亲近
I'm thankful to know that no matter
我感激不管
What they say. You can go home again,
说过什么话 家的大门永远是敞开的
Whether it's your home or not.
无论是不是你的家
Andrew, Bart Bass.
安德鲁 我是巴特?巴斯
I know I told you not to look into
我知道我告诉过你别去查
why my wife was in that sanatorium,
为什么我老婆在那个疗养院
But I've changed my mind.
但我改变主意了
I'd really like to know.
我很想知道
I'd like to know everything.
我想知道所有的事
Excuse me. II have to go call my folks.
抱歉 我得给我家人打电话了
But the thing I'm most thankful for?
但我最感激的事情是
How even on the most giving of days,
尽管是在感恩节
People can still do something unforgivable.
人们还是会做一些不可原谅的事
Signed, stealed and delivered,
签字 偷走 运掉
I'm yours.
我是你的
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o 八卦天后

分享到