绯闻女孩第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第16集:J与新男友阿瑟如胶似漆
日期:2017-04-07 09:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip girl here...
绯闻女孩驾到...
your one and only source into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
这是你们窥探曼哈顿上流生活的唯一渠道
at's the one thing that no one in our group has.
什么是我们这群人都没有的
I mean,not even blair?
甚至连Blair都没有的?
A boyfriend.
男朋友
I met this really nice guy,
我遇见了一个很好的男生
and I'm supposed to meet him in the park for lunch tomorrow.
我本来约他明天在公园吃午饭的
You're not old enough to date.
你还没到约会的年龄
Name's asher,and I do go to unity.
我叫Asher 我确实在联合高中上学
he's been staying at the ostroff center.
他一直住在Ostroff康复中心
It's depression?
抑郁症?
Is it bad?
严重吗?
Bad enough to try to kill himself.
严重到让他企图自杀
Oh,my god,Georgina.
乔治娜
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛?
well,I told you I was coming.
我告诉过你我要来
Didn't you get my gifts?
没收到我的礼物吗?
What's Georgina got on you?
乔治娜到底对你做了些什么
Dan I understand,but what's so bad you can't even tell me?
丹,我明白,但到底坏到哪种程度连我也不能说
So... tell me about Dan.
谈谈丹吧
Dan of all people cannot know Georgie.
所有人都可以,就是丹不能知道乔治娅
Um. I'm Sarah,by the way.
顺带一句,我叫莎拉
I'm Dan. nice to meet you,Sarah.
我叫丹,很高兴认识你,莎拉
And who am i?
我是谁?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是不能说的秘密
Spotted...Jenny Jenny Humphrey Wading in the met fountain,
最新消息,珍妮跋涉于大都市博物馆喷泉之前
Fishing for change...
寻求改变...
Blair Waldorf,seen dallying with an offduty doorman
布莱尔?霍道夫,星期一的晚上在巧言石
At the blarney stone on a monday night.
与下班的门卫调情
It looks like the battle between the queen b. and little j.
看起来王后B和小j之间的战争
Has moved from the streets to the blogs.
从街头搬到了博客
Who's sending this debasing dish?
是谁在恶意中伤呢?
I have a feeling...
我感觉...
A nice,shiny dime to add to your collection.
给你的收藏中添一枚亮闪闪的硬币
Why the fruit cup,b.? lost your taste for yogurt?
怎么是什锦水果, B? 不喝酸奶了吗,
So what are we doing tonight?
我们今晚干什么
Asher's parents are in cannes,
阿瑟的父母在戛纳
So he and Jenny are throwing a party at his house.
所以他和珍妮准备在他家开派对
It's a really small gettogether with just our closest friends.
这真的是个只有亲密朋友参加的小聚会
Sorry,Blair.
抱歉,布莱尔
Blair can take my place. invitations are nontransferable.
布莱尔可以替我去,邀请可是不能转让的
She's new to the group.
她真是新人
Just because your name's on the invite doesn't make you a hostess.
不要因为你在邀请之列就把自己当女主人
Oh! then why is the party planner calling me?
那为什么派对策划者要给我打电话
Excuse me,girls.
不好意思,姑娘们
Hey,dad?
爸爸?
I'm kinda busy. what's up?
我有点忙,怎么了
I was just wondering what time you want me to serve
我就是想问问今晚你想几点吃
Your favorite homecooked meal tonight. maybe around 8:00?
你最爱的家常菜, 8点怎么样?
Oh,um,i have that choir thing.
我要去参加合唱
Remember,i talked to you about it,
记得吗,我和你说过的
And you said I could go cause I've been good? oh,right.
你说我表现好就可以去,好吧
Well,maybe we could wait to eat till after you got home then.
也许我们可以等你回来了再吃
You're gonna be hungry after all that singing. yeah,well,i mean,
等唱完了你肯定饿了
They have food there,and it's probably gonna go pretty late.
那里有吃的,可能会很晚才回来
So,um... tomorrow? okay,love you.
那么...明天? 好吧,爱你
Love you,too.
也爱你
Sorry. floral emergency.
不好意思,安排花的事情
Oh,and you will be happy to know
你们肯定会很高兴
That the entire unity lacrosse team r.s.v.p.'d!
整个社团的曲棍球队都会到场
Hi! oh,my god. it's Asher.
天啊,是阿瑟
Let's go say hi.
我们去打个招呼
How did little Jenny Humphrey become the next Brooke Astor?
小珍妮是怎么变成了第二个布洛克?阿斯特尔?
The same way they all do. marry up.
一样的方式,结婚
Hey,why the long face?
为什么闷闷不乐?
Are you still sad mom wouldn't let you go
还在因为妈妈没让你去
To monte carlo for the bachelor party? no,i'm fine.
蒙特卡洛的单身派对而难过? 不是,我没事
I figured I'd let Bart,Chuck and prince Albert
还是让巴特,恰克还有阿尔伯特王子
Have their fun... oh,that didn't come out like I meant it.
玩的开心...不过结果好象和我想的不一样
Um... gossip girl. looks like jenny's been spotted at gap
八卦天后说珍妮被人撞见在GAP
Sewing stella mccartney labels into pocket ts.
把斯特拉?麦卡托尼的商标缝进上衣口袋
These rumors are getting to be ridiculous.
这些谣言越来越荒唐了
Oh,like the one where I'm gossip girl. hey,it made sense at the time.
好像我是八卦天后一样,有时候也说得通啊
It never made any sense.
怎么可能
Yeah,it did! it did! yeah,it did. no,it didn't.
绝对有,没有
Wait,hold on. it's Chuck. I have something to do before school starts,
等等,是恰克,上课前我还有点事情
But tell him I say hi. okay. don't forget about dinner tonight.
帮我和他问好,好的,不要忘了晚饭
Yeah. salut,Chuck.
好的,你好啊,恰克
Yes,i'm still fine.
是啊,我很好
I haven't heard from Georgina in two weeks.
我有两个礼拜没有乔治娜的消息了
So if you'd stop calling me,
如果你不再打电话给我
I'd finally be rid of all of my monsters. bye.
我就终于摆脱所有我讨厌的人了,拜拜
You can read about it all day long,
你可以一整天在这看书
But you have to walk the city to know it.
但想了解这个城市就应该出去逛逛
Okay,but look,
我知道,但是
Anything is better than getting lost on the train every day. subway.
没什么比每天都在火车上迷路更糟了,地铁
Click those heels all you want. you're not in portland anymore.
跟这你想要的,你不是在波兰了
Seriously,you and dan are so sweet to adopt me.
真的,谢谢你和丹能帮助我
Ii'd be a mess without you guys.
没有你们我...我一团乱
Well,more of a mess than I already am.
比我现在还乱
Red eye to go? yes,please. thank you. hey,Sarah.
红眼外卖吗? 是的,谢谢,你好,莎拉
Sorry for talking your ear off the other night,guys.
抱歉前两天对你喋喋不休的
he tends to ramble, As you'll get to know.
他要开始长篇大论了,你会知道的
Yeah.
是的
Well,i'm a good listener,as he'll get to know.
我可是个很好的聆听者,他也会知道的
Are there any new developments?
有什么进展吗?
Uh,no. no,more of the same.
没有,还是老样子
Jenny and her boyfriend are still inseparable,
珍妮和她的新男朋友还是如胶似漆的
And she's even more insufferable.
她越来越让人难以忍受了
Give her a break. Asher's her first love.
让她休息下吧,阿瑟是她的初恋
It's infatuation. it's not love. yeah,but to a 15yearold girl,
这是迷恋,不是爱情,但对于一个15岁的女孩
I mean,there really isn't a difference.
这没有什么差别
And how long did it take you,dan? um... that's a little different,
那你花了多久的时间? 这可有点不一样
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
It took me uh,one glance at a ninth grade birthday party?
我花了...自从九年级生日派对的匆匆一瞥?
Yes,but two years to obsess over it. so things are better with...
是,但我整整迷了她两年,那么和瑟琳娜
Serena? Serena. yeah. yeah,good memory.
在一起更开心,瑟琳娜,对,美好的记忆
Right. things are finally back to normal.
好了,一切终于恢复正常
Good. well,i mean...
很好,我的意思是...
You know,it'sit's tough making friends in a new city.
在一个新城市交朋友可真不容易
It'd be really nice to meet her. yeah,Serena would love you.
如果能见到她就好了,瑟琳娜肯定会喜欢你的
She loves everybody. not that she would only like you
她喜欢所有人,并不是只喜欢你
Because she doesn't discriminate. um... ahem.
因为她从没有偏见
See what she meant about that rambling thing?
知道她所说的长篇大论了吧
How's tonight?
今晚怎么样?
Tonight would be perfect.
太好了
Good. see you.
好,拜拜
Be right back.
马上回来
Okay.
好的
Oh,my god!
天啊
He's so cute!
他太可爱了
Hey,can I talk to you for a minute?
我能和你谈会吗
Sure. is something wrong?
当然,怎么了
That's what I was gonna ask you. where have you been lately?
我正要问你呢,最近去哪了
You haven't returned any of my calls. sorry.
你一个电话都没有回我,抱歉
It's been harder than I thought to keep up with schoolwork
我本以为会很轻松,但要忙作业
And the new spring social calendar
以及开学的社交事宜
And my new boyfriend. yeah. Asher,right?
还有我的新男朋友,阿瑟,是吗
Yeah. he's cute and smart and basically perfect,
是啊,他可爱又聪明,简直近乎完美
And the best part is I think he really likes me. well,
最重要的是我觉得他真的很喜欢我
Then he has good taste.
他很有品味
But... how well do you actually know him?
但是...你真的了解他吗
Oh,that's so sweet. you're being protective. no,i'm not.
真贴心,你是在保护我吗? 不,我没有
But... yes. yes,i am. I've got nothing against him. I just...
是的,我和他没什么过节,只是...
Something about him Makes me feel maybe he's not the right guy for you.
他给我种感觉让我总觉得他不适合你
Oh,my god. wait. do you have a crush on me or something?
等等,你是不是爱上我了?
no,i don't. I just want you
没有,我只是想你...
Don't be embarrassed. it's cute.
别觉得尴尬,这很好
I mean,and not so unexpected,actually. I'm flattered.
事实上,这也不是那么意外,我还高兴
It's just... my heart belongs to Asher.
只是,我心倾阿瑟
I actually gotta go,but,um,text me,'kay?
我得走了,给我发消息,好吗
Oh. bye.
拜拜
Hey,are you okay? yeah.
你没事吧,没事
What? you're here!
你在这
Mmm! and you're late.
你迟到了
Mm,i know. I come bearing apologies and an invitation.
我知道,我可是带着歉意和邀请而来
What are you up to tonight? I know what I'm not up to having fun.
今晚准备做什么,今晚不能去玩了...
The s.a.t. tutor was over for four hours last night.
高考辅导老师昨晚给我辅导了四个小时
Mm. so this tutor,is heis he cute?
这个老师...可爱吗?
Mm,well,if hair in the ears is your thing...
除非你喜欢老年妇女
I hate that since I'm not gonna Use the score Chuck bought for me,
真令人讨厌,没有用恰克买给我的分数
I have to study every night.
就必须每晚都学习
I can't even be distracted by that
我甚至不能分心...
I see your point. so then how about,Dinner tonight with Sarah instead?
我懂你的意思,今晚和莎拉吃饭如何
Oh,Sarah again?
又是莎拉
What is she,your new girlfriend or something? yeah. just kidding.
她是谁,你的新女友还是,对啊,开个玩笑
But she's new in town,and she does want to meet you.
她刚到这个城市,而且她想认识你
Well,since Bart and Chuck are out of town,
今晚巴特和恰克不在城里
I already agreed to a quiet family dinner in our old suite.
我已经答应和家人在老套房里一起吃饭了
I'm sorry. what about tomorrow? no,mymy sister and tongue.
对不起,明天怎么样,不,我妹妹...那舌头
The two things that don't go together so well. oh! lighten up.
这两个东西可不能走一起,多有激情
You have been down on him since the beginning.
你从一开始就对他有歧视
Give him a chance and then judge.
给他个机会再做评判
Maybe he'll surprise you,like I did.
也许他会给你个惊喜,就像我一样
How are you always so right? it's easy when you're always wrong.
怎么你总是对的,因为你经常都是错的
Hey,you got first period free.
你第一节不是没课吗
Why don't you go get to know him? go! okay. okay. all right,okay.
为什么不去认识他,去吧,好
S can't meet tonight. family dinner. tomorrow?
S今晚家人聚餐不能来,明天如何?
Sometimes in an effort to spread the most outrageous rumors
有的时候当我们努力想要散布谣言时
We look over the very thing that is even more scandalis...
就应该关注细枝末节往往会得到更八卦的
The truth...
真相
And the only thing that is more shocking than a truth
而比真相更可怕的就是...
The lies people tell to cover it up.
人们为了掩盖它而编造的谎话
When you revise the seating chart,
当你修改座位表的时候
Don't forget to place mr. Spitzer
别忘了让斯皮泽尔先生的座位
As far away from Serena's table as possible.
尽量远离瑟琳娜的座位
Thank you.
谢谢
what is not on the schedule today?
看看日程上还有什么
I don't think I am.
恐怕没有我
Maybe you could fit me in between
也许你可以在普雷斯顿城堡
Preston bailey and Sylvia Weinstock?
和赛尔薇亚?温丝托克间找个时间见我
Well,good luck fitting anything between those two.
可这之间插不了空
Whatwhat are you doing here? well,believe it or not,
你在这儿做什么, 不管你相不相信
I'm here to see you.
我到这儿是来见你的
Well,i have a laundry list of things to do today. it's about Jenny.
可我今天还有一大堆事要做,是有关珍妮
AlIson's away on an artists' retreat,
艾利森去了一个艺术家的小屋隐居
And I could really use a mother's advice.
我真的需要一个母亲的建议
I think I might be in over my head.
我真的是头都大了
I suppose we could talk about it on the way.
我想我们能边走边聊
What's going on? see you later.
怎么了,待会儿见
Hey,Asher. how's it going? you got a minute?
阿瑟,能打扰你一会吗
Yeah. uh,but just a minute. Jenny and I have a lunch date.
好的,但是只能一会,我约了珍妮吃午饭
Well,look,there's no easy way to say this,honestly,
老实说,要说出来可真不容易
So I'm just gonnaI'm just gonna say it.
我只是想...我想说
Ii,uh,saw you this morning.
我...我今天早上看到你了
Saw me what? I saw you... you know,i saw you kissing that guy.
看到我什么? 我看到你和那男的在接吻
You got the wrong person. come on,man. iii don't think I do.
你认错人了,不,我没有看错
Are you calling me queer? that's... not at all what I said.
你说我是同性恋,这...这不是我说的
You wanna know how queer I am?
你认为我是同性恋
I'm so queer,
好吧,我是
I'm gonna pop your sister's cherry tonight.
我今晚就破了你妹妹的处女之身
Hey! what'd you say?!
你说什么
What are you doing? stop it! Jenny,i need to talk to you in private.
你们在做什么,停下, J 我要和你单独谈谈
Well,anything you have to say to me,
不管你要和我说什么
You can say in front of my boyfriend. reokay. all right,fine.
都可以在我男朋友面前讲,好,好
Your boyfriend is not being honest with you. I wasn't gonna tell you yet,
他对你不诚实,我还没有想和你说
But i...
我想
Wanted to invite you to the country house this weekend.
周末邀请你去郊区别墅
Your brother thought we were moving too fast and got upset.
你哥哥认为我们进展太快有点难过了
Dan,can't you just let me be happy for once?
丹,你就不能让我开心一次吗
Jenny,i want you to be happy. just not with a guy who
珍妮,我希望你开心,但不是和这个人
Yeah,i understand that you're threatened by him,
好了,我知道你觉得受到威胁
Because clearly he's everything you wanna be.
因为他拥有你想拥有的一切
He's goodlooking and worldly,a legacy at dartmouth.
长得帅,家世好,还有遗产在达特茅斯
But even you should know that jealousy clashes with l.l.bean pants.
但你也应该知道嫉妒和你的廉价内裤不协调
B It's a snub from one party,b.
这只是一个派对
Plus what's the big deal anyway? you don't even like Asher.
而且又不是什么大不了的,你都不喜欢阿瑟
I didn't like last season's
我也不喜欢上一季的
Louis vuitton patchwork bag either,but that doesn't mean
LV挂饰包,但这不并意味着我想看见它
I want to see it all over town on Jenny Humphrey's arm. touche?
挂在珍妮?汉弗瑞肩上,有道理
What do you say we have a girls' night out tonight? oh,i'm sorry.
今晚来女孩们的聚会吧,对不起
I can't. I have dinner with the family.
我今晚要和家里人吃晚饭
Let me remind you of a little promise you made.
让我来提醒你给我的承诺
go to france. I'll be there for you."
别去法国,我会陪你,"don't
I'm really sorry I've been distant,
真的很抱歉,不能陪你
But things will be better soon,i promise. obviously starting tomorrow.
但我保证事情会好转的,很显然明天才会
What's wrong? you look stressed,even for you.
怎么了,你看起来很沮丧
I'm still worried about Jenny.
我还在担心珍妮
You mean because she's selfobsessed,
你说她的自恋
Selfserving,selfcentered,self
自私,自我,自...
No. no,i wish it was about her and herself,
不,不,我希望只是关于她
But it's more about who she's with.
但是我更担心跟她在一起的那个人
I can't get through to her.
我说服不了她
I tried,and she just completely blew me off,
我试了,但她完全就不在乎我说的
And she dissed my pants.
还诋毁我的裤子
Maybe I underestimated her.
可能我低估她了
She's just going through a phase. we all went through it.
她只不过处于一个特定阶段, 我们都经历过
And apparently,some of us still are in it.
而且看起来,我们中有人还深陷其中
All that matters to someone like Jenny right now
目前对于像珍妮这样的人来说,眼里只有
Are the four g'sguys,girlfriends and gossip girl.
四个G字,男人,女朋友和八卦天后
It's true. don't feel bad.
就是这样,不要感觉不好
Unless it's coming from one of them, She's not gonna hear it.
如果不是来自四G当中的,她都会置若罔闻
Here we go.
给你
Ah,thank you.
谢谢
I tell her she can't see Asher. she calls him.
我告诉她不要和阿瑟见面,她就给他打电话
I take away her phone. they're on ichat.
我拿走她的电话,他们就用电脑视频聊天
How do you keep them from growing up
当他们有了自己的
When they can have a full relationship
卧室之类的小天地以后
From the confines of their own bedrooms? well,the answer is you can't.
你如何能监护他们成长,那么,答案是不能
She's gonna grow up no matter what. I read her email.
她无论如何都会成长,我读了她的电子邮件
Well,you can't be too concerned about their privacy
他们的身心健康都受到威胁了
When their wellbeing is at stake,
你这样对他们隐私过度关心也当然可以理解
Especially if you think they're lying to you. was she? right to my face.
特别是当你认为她们在撒谎时,有吗,当面的
I know Serena went through a similar phase.
我知道瑟琳娜也曾经处于一个类似的阶段
Well,if Serena's indiscretions were as p.g. as Jenny's,
同样,如果瑟琳娜只有珍妮这种程度
I wouldn't have needed the botox.
我也不会需要用以毒攻毒的方法去皱纹了
Dan was so much easier.
丹要好的多
Well,raising girls is different.
养女孩可不同
Serena would be a horrible monster for a hundred days,
瑟琳娜有一百天都是恶魔
And then on the 101st, She'd be my little girl again.
不过会在第一百零一天变成我的乖乖女
So I just wait and hope,huh?
所以我只有静观其变了?
Well,that's the hardest part.
是啊,那是最困难的地方
You have to trust that you've done your job.
你必须相信你已经尽力了
She'll come back to you.
她会回到你身边的
That's...
那个...
It's perfect.
太完美了
Beautiful. it's my finest piece. mmhmm.
很漂亮吧,是我最美好的作品
Here.
好吧
Let me.
请允许我
Mark ingram,it's beautiful.
马克?英格拉姆,它太漂亮了
You've outdone yourself. oh,wow.
您很有突破
This just in
好戏刚刚开场
Asher Hornsby spotted locking lips before class...
阿瑟?赫恩斯比被发现与人亲昵
But not with his girlfriend.
而对方却并非他的女友
Looks like gentlemen don't prefer blondes,little j.
看上去似乎是帅哥不喜欢金发美女,小J
They prefer other gentlemen.
而是喜欢另一个帅哥
Now you know how Vanessa Hudgens feels.
你知道现在瓦内萨?哈金斯什么感觉吗
Is this just another round of blanks fired between b. and little j.?
这又是B和小J之间的唇枪舌战吗
I'm tired of being the bearer of bad grudges.
我已经厌倦了成为散布谣言之人的替罪羊
This is the last item that goes to press without proof.
特别是这种毫无根据的八卦消息
I'm so glad gossip girl finally got her balls back.
八卦天后终于又开始爆料了
Yeah,she was totally turning into the new "page six."
对,她完全使之成为新的"八卦专栏"
Low blow. wasn't me. wish it was.
真卑鄙,不是我,但愿是我
Hello? miss Van DerWoodsen?
你好,是范德?伍德森小姐吗,?
It's Luke from the concierge's desk.
我是吕克,从礼宾部打来
You asked that we call first
您要求过我们在往楼上送任何东西之前
Before delivering anything upstairs? is there something for me?
先给您打电话,有我什么东西吗?
Yes,a package from a miss Georgina Sparks.
对,来自乔治娜?斯帕克斯小姐的一个包裹
Hello? did I lose you?
你好? 您还在线吗?
Uh,no. uh,just keep it there.
在,先保存在你那里吧
I'll pick it up right after school.
我会在放学之后去取
And don't let it out of your sight.
千万不要让它离开您的视线
Of course. thank you.
当然,谢谢
What was that about? nothing. it's just this...
那是什么? 没什么,只是...
Nothing. I'll see you later,okay? bye.
没什么,一会见,好吗?再见
Bye. hey...
再见
b Hey,b.
好啊
Dan humphreyjust who I hate to admit I was looking for.
丹?汉弗瑞,真不敢相信你就是我要找的那人
You're dirty.
你太下流了
Whauh,what are you talking about?
什么,你在说啥呢?
Cheating,drinking,drugs it's all fair game.
欺骗,酗酒,吸毒,都可以算是平常娱乐
But outing your sister's boyfriend is dark.
但是要拆散你妹妹和她男朋友就太见不得人了
How did squeakyclean Humphrey even come up with that?
顶呱呱干净的汉弗瑞怎么会想到这种点子呢?
I didn't come up with anything. oh,my god.
我什么也没想,天哪
You know something. spill it.
你心里有事,透露一点吧
Yeah,ii might have seen Asher kissing another guy.
也许我看见阿瑟在和另外一个人接吻
So it's true? who was he kissing?
那是真的? 他在和谁接吻?
I don't know. I don'tI don't know. I couldn't see.
我不知道,我不...我不知道,我看不见
But what does that even matter? right now gossip girl's credibility is
但有什么关系吗? 现在八卦天后的可信度
The same as Tinsely Mortimer's after a few martinis.
就像汀丝丽?默缔莫几杯马蒂尼下肚以后一样
But if I can prove that his duplicity
但是如果我能证明他的表里不一
Is more than just a rumor,then they'll break up.
不仅仅是谣言,然后他们就肯定会分手了
That's what you want,isn't it? well,yeah,i guess. yeah
那是你想要的结果,对吧?我想,是吧
Asher's just using your sister as a cover.
阿瑟只是利用你的妹妹做幌子
It's your brotherly duty to save her from becoming
这是你做为她哥哥的责任避免让她成为
The next Katie holmes. and you're in this to help Jenny?
下一个凯蒂?赫尔姆斯,你是在帮珍妮吗?
Motive is irrelevant as long as our endgame is the same. no,Blair,
别管我的动机只要游戏目标相同就行,不
This is not a game to me,okay? I don't want her to get hurt.
对我来说不是游戏,我不要她受伤害
well, You should've thought that through
那你就应该对这个问题深思熟虑
Before you told all of manhattan that Jenny's a glorified hag.
而不是对全曼哈顿说珍妮有个同性恋男朋友
You know what? iyou're on your own.
告诉你吧,我不参与
I'm done.
到此为止
Suit yourself.
随便你
Lly,Rufus. what were you thinking?
真的吗,鲁弗斯,您怎么想的?
You threw her a surprise birthday party
您给她办了个意外的生日聚会
And had her face painted on a cake with a tiara?
并且在蛋糕描出她的带着头饰的画像?
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
当初似乎是个好主意
Yeah,well,so did flannel and acidwashed jeans,
是啊,太老土太老掉牙了
But they weren't flattering either.
真是不敢恭维
What is it?
怎么样?
Is it too much?
太过了吗?
Uh,is it not enough?
还是不够好?
It's not the dress. it's you in it.
不是衣服的问题,是你
I'm sorry. I thought...
抱歉,我以为...
I didn't mean...
我并没有想过...
We're here as friends,right?
我们只是作为朋友来这里,对吗?
No,we are friends.
对,我们是朋友
It's just how you look.
取决于您怎么看了
Nothing new on "gossip girl" for three hours.
八卦天后有三个小时没有新八卦了
Guess she wasn't kidding about her new standards. hey,Jenny!
她没有拿她新的标准开玩笑吧,珍妮!
Oh! sorry,i can't chat, but have so much fun at your party tonight.
抱歉,没时间聊,不过祝你今天的晚会愉快
She's totally running to a booty call with your brother.
她一定是急着去跟你的哥哥幽会去了
I cannot believe you just went there. and where have you gone,little j.?
不敢相信你刚"做"过,那你"做到"什么程度了,?
Yeah,you and Asher. how far? far enough.
你和阿瑟,什么程度? 某种程度
Playing coy only means one thing. maybe Asher doesn't like girls.
装腼腆意味着一件事,阿瑟可能不喜欢女孩
Is that why we went to third? you went to third?
所以我们就梅开三度? 你梅花三弄?
No,he did.
不,是他
Well done. make him work for it.
太棒了,让他大展雄风吧
Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness
说金钱买不来幸福的
Didn't know where to shop.
只是不知道在哪里买而已
Lucky for me,i may have to go out tonight after all.
我很幸运,毕竟我今晚要出去了
Did you get it? lucky for you,is knows five ways to sneak into
你明白了吗,你很幸运,知道五种
The unity boys' locker room,and six to sneak out.
偷偷进入男孩的更衣室和六种偷偷溜走的法子
Asher takes an abnormally long shower after practice.
阿瑟在锻炼之后后洗澡总是花特别长的时间
Maybe his lacrosse stick isn't the only thing he likes to play with.
可能他喜欢玩的不只是他的曲棍球棒棒
Why'd you want his phone so badly anyway?
你怎么那么想要他的电话?
it was once said That a person's eyes are the windows to their soul.
古语有云,眼睛是心灵之窗
That was before people had cell phones.
那是在人们有手机之前
This is a surprise.
真是令人惊喜
Party's not for a couple hours.
晚会还有几个小时才开始
Yeah,well,a lot can happen in a couple hours.
几个小时可以做很多事情
Jenny.
珍妮
What are you doing? what's wrong?
你在干嘛,有什么不对吗
Itnothing's wrong.
没什么不对
This... it just isn't what we do.
但是...我们一般不会这样
Are you suddenly...
是不是你突然...
Not happy? i...
不开心了?
I'm holding up my end of the bargain.
我不得不说和你进行一笔交易了
What bargain?
什么交易?
You're jenny humphrey from brooklyn.
你是布鲁克林的珍妮?汉弗瑞
You need status,access,resources.
你需要的是地位,渠道,资本
I give that to you. what do I give you?
我可以给你,那我能给你什么
Do we really need to talk about this?
我们真的要谈这些吗
Yeah. yeah,yeah,we do.
是的,当然
So what was on "gossip girl's" true?
那么八卦天后的话是真的?
Do you really think someone like me
你真认为像我这样的人会和
Would just date someone like you?
像你那样的人在一起吗
But you've been so nice.
但你对我那么好
And I'll keep being nice. nothing has to change,okay?
我以后也会那样,什么也不会改变
Asher...
阿瑟...
Come on,jenny.
来吧,珍妮
Tonight you're hosting your first upper east side party.
今晚你还要主持你的首次上东区派对呢
That's something that blair and those girls can never take away from you.
布莱尔和那些女孩永远都不能从你身上夺走
I know. thank you.
我知道,谢谢
You're welcome. and...
不客气...
There is something you can do to show your thanks.
你可以做一件事来报答我
I think it would be better for both of us
这对我们二者都好
If we put those rumors to rest once and for all.
让这些谣言永埋尘土
What do you want me to do?
想让我做什么
Memories can fade. A video is forever.
记忆会淡忘,然而视频却永存
If you put the camera here,
如果你把相机放在这里
She'll never know. are you sure she's gonna be down for this?
她永远都不会知道,你觉得她会上钩吗
It's serena. she goes down for anything.
瑟琳娜,很容易上钩的
So how's the new mr. and mrs. shepherd?
雪福徳先生太太都好吗
I just did something so stupid.
我干了些蠢事
It's hot. I'm too hot.
太热了...
You're hot.
你真迷人
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪?
I can't talk right now,mom. I'll explain later.
现在不能说,妈妈,待会儿再解释
If you invite an old friend to our quiet family dinner,
既然你邀请了老朋友来家里热闹热闹
I expect you to stay and eat.
就不要离开
You know how I always loved when georgina came around.
乔治娜来家里我总是很开心
I ran into lily in the lobby.
我在大厅遇见了莉莉
You totally forgot to tell her I was coming over for dinner.
你居然忘记和她说我要来和你们共进晚餐了
Did you get my present?
收到我的礼物了吗
Breaking news
特大新闻
Asher Hornsby overheard bragging
偶然得知阿瑟?赫恩斯比
That little j. swiped her "v" card at his register.
在外申称小珍妮用他的名字刷了自己的V卡
Jenny,is this true?
珍妮,这是真的吗
It's private.
这是我的私事
It's on the internet. yeah,well,it's none of your business.
网上到处都是,但和你无关
And since when did you start reading "gossip girl" blasts anyway?
你是什么时候开始看八卦天后手机报了
Since you became the subject of them.
从你屡上头条开始
You're 15 years old,and I'm your big brother.
你才15岁,我是你哥哥
It is my business.
这就关我的事
well,it's not true.
这不是真的
You happy? oh. w
开心了?
You can't tell anyone,though. everyone has to believe it.
别告诉别人,得让他们相信
Wareare you saying
你的意思是
That you actually want your friends to think
想让你的那些朋友们相信
That you're sleeping with a guy who's gay?
你和那个同性恋的家伙上过床?
Do you believe everything that you read on "gossip girl"?
八卦天后说什么你信什么啊
I didn't read it. I saw it.
我没有读,亲眼所见
So you were the one who sent the tip? yeah,i'mlook,i'm sorry,
是你发的信息?是的,对不起
But I tried to tell you. you wouldn't listen to me.
我试图告诉过你,但你不听我的
I needed to get your attention somehow.
我需要引起你的注意
Well,i knew about him the whole time.
我一直都很了解他
So... so you let him use you?
那就是说你任由他利用你?
Well,maybe I was using him. did you ever think of that?
也许我是在利用他呢,你有没有这样想过
I don't know which is worse
可这样不是更糟吗
For once in your life, could you just stop judging everyone?
不要随便评价别人,一次就好
no,i'm not. I'm
我没有...
You think that you're so different and so good?
你自认为很特别很完美吗
Well,guess what,dan?
知道吗,丹
The minute that you start sending tips to gossip girl,
从你给八卦天后发第一条短信起
You're in the game with the rest of us.
你就已经成为我们之中的一员了
Get out of my room
给我出去
B.,now's not a good time. B
现在不是时候
It's important. look,i know I told you I'd be more available,
这很重要,我是跟你说过以后会多陪陪你
But I just can't right now. but it can't wait.
但现在真的不行,这事等不得
Sorry. it was just blair.
不好意思,是布莱尔的电话
Oh. how is snow white?
白雪公主如何
Uh,snow not so white. did you hear that she and eric.
她并没有那么好,你听说过她和,艾瑞克
So,georgina,what brings you back to new york?
乔治娜,你为什么回到纽约
Oh,i just had some time to kill.
我只是想打发下时间
She went to boarding school in switzerland.
她去了瑞士的寄宿学校
Oh,your parents must be happy you're back.
你回来你父母肯定很高兴
oh,no. actually,they've moved to the country fulltime.
事实上,他们已经定居瑞士了
I'm just in the city to catch up with some old friends.
我只是想回来和老朋友叙叙旧
What about you?
你呢
You and that gorgeous tiffany rock seem to be the talk of the city.
你和那有名的富翁之间的事已经家喻户晓了
thank you.
谢谢
Mr. bass and I are very,um,happy.
拜斯和我都很开心
You look it. you all do.
你看上去确实很开心,你们都很开心
I mean,there must be love in the new york air.
纽约的空气里肯定有爱的元素
You're engaged,serena's found a new guy,
你订婚了,瑟琳娜也找了新男朋友
Eric found himself a boyfriend.
艾瑞克也找了个男朋友
Excuse me?
等等
Oh,ii'm sorry. I don't think I heard you right.
对不起,我想我刚才可能没听清楚
What? you haven't met serena's new guy? a boyfriend?
你没见过瑟琳娜的新男朋友,男朋友?
Oh. you mean eric.
你是说艾瑞克
You didn't know he was dating someone?
你不知道他在和某人约会吗
I... didn't think it was a secret.
我还以为这不是什么秘密呢
I mean,i saw them kissing in front of st. jude's this morning
今天早上我看见他们在街头亲吻了
For all the world to see.
大家都看到了
Well,don't look so embarrassed,e. E
别显得这么尴尬
He is a hot piece! well done.
他很帅,干很好
Please,georgina. it's not funny,okay?
别这样,乔治娜,这不好笑
Youyou didn't know eric was dating a boy.
你不知道艾瑞克在和男生约会
This doesn't make any sense,because that would mean...
这怎么可能,因为这意味着
That eric is...
艾瑞克是...
And he's not.
但是他不是
He's just not.
他肯定不是
Are you?
你是吗
Oh,god.
天那
Eric.
艾瑞克
Great,mom. that's just great.
妈妈,这下好了
How dare you?
你怎么可以这么做
Dan went out with vanessa,and I'm going to choir practice
丹和瓦内萨出去了,我现在要去合唱班练习
Like we talked about. don't wait up. not so fast.
像我们之前说的一样,别等我,别这么快
Where were you gonna change your clothes?
你打算在哪换衣服呢
We don't wear a uniform for rehearsal.
我们在排演的时候不穿制服
Well,unless the choir is entertainment at asher's party,
除非你所谓的合唱就是阿瑟家的聚会
You have some explaining to do.
否则你得给我解释清楚了
How'd you know about the party?
你怎么知道派对的事
I know a lot more than you think I do.
我知道的比你认为的要多
Nice dress.
很好看的衣服
I wanted one night out,okay? what was I supposed to do?
我想出去一晚上,行吗,你觉得我该怎么做
Ask my permission.
征求我的批准
Well,you would've said no. you're probably right,
你肯定会不同意的,你说的很对
But that's no excuse to lie to me. dad,you don't understand,all right?
但你没理由骗我,爸爸,你不懂
I'm throwing this party! not anymore you're not.
我要主持这个派对,你不能去
You need to call asher and tell him you're not coming.
给阿瑟打个电话说不去了
I can't. it's too late,all right?
我不打,已经太迟了,知道吗
All my friends you heard me.
我的朋友们,我已经说的很清楚了
I promised. all that good behavior from the past few weeks
我答应她们了,以前所有好的表现都
Just got wiped out from that lie. you can't stop me,all right? I'm going.
因为谎话掩盖了,你不能阻止我,我要走了
Jenny,if you walk out that door,i
珍妮,如果你走出这道门,我...
You'll what?! what,dad? what are you gonna do?
你会怎样,爸爸,你打算要怎么做
Are you gonna put bars on my window
要在我的窗户上装栅栏吗
Or chain me to the kitchen counter?
还是把我锁在厨房柜台
I'm not your...
我不是你的...
I'm not a little girl anymore.
我不再是个小女孩了
You can't make me do anything.
你不能强迫我做任何事情
You've already lost my trust.
你已经失去我的信任了
You really wanna lose my respect,too?
你还想失去我对你的尊重吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Yeah. okay.
好的
Hey,it's me.
是我
Bye.
再见
Who are you talking to?
你和谁通话呢
Chuck.
恰克
What,you called chuck?
什么,你给恰克电话
Yeah. I've been talking to him a lot lately.
是的,最近我跟他很谈得来
Guy's got his faults,but he's never judged me.
他这人是有缺点,但从未对我进行评价
I'm your sister.
我是你姐姐
We're us.
我们是一家人
You can tell me anything.
你可以告诉我任何事
I wanted to,
我也想
But it.it's not the type of thing You blurt out on the way to school.
但是这和在去学校路上所说的事不是一码事
I was waiting for the right time.
我一直在等待合适的时机
Dinner with georgina definitely wasn't at all.
和乔治娜晚餐的时候肯定不合适
I'sorry about her...
关于她我很抱歉
About me.
我也是
I came back for you, and then I abandoned you all over again.
我是因为你才回来的,而我却再次的抛弃了你
This isn't like before.
这次和上次不一样
I'm fine,really.
我没事,真的
Well,i'm here now.
我现在在这了
When I was at ostroff,i met this guy.
在欧斯乔夫时,我遇到了这个家伙
We were going through a lot of the same stuff,
我们一起经历了很多
And now that guy is dating jenny.
而现在那家伙在和珍妮约会
Wait,you're the mystery guy that asher was spotted kissing?
你就是那个和阿瑟接吻的神秘人?
I know this isn't how you wanted this to happen.
我知道这不是你所希望的
Yeah,i guess the important thing is that it's happening.
是的,重要的是它确实发生了
I'm so proud of you.
我为你感到自豪
I love you,no matter What you do,who you like,Whose boyfriend kisses you.
我爱你,不论你做了什么...你喜欢谁,亲了谁
The people who care about you
关心你的人
Will always stand by your side,okay? yeah.
会永远支持你的,知道吗
I think I'm gonna drop by asher's party.
我想我要顺便去下阿瑟的聚会
There's one more person I have to talk to.
还有一个人我必须要和她谈谈
Oh,my god. blair crashed jenny's party.
天那,布莱尔把珍妮的聚会搞砸了
You look... I know.
你看上去,我知道
Jenny's gonna freak. watch and learn,ladies.
珍妮肯定会很郁闷,看着多学点,姑娘们
The most important parties to attend
最重要的聚会
Are the ones you're not invited to.
就是参加那些没有邀请你的聚会
Where's the host? I have something for him.
主人在哪呢,我有东西要给他
Oh,thank god you're here. I'm so happy to see you. hey.
天啊,你在这,很高兴见到你
I'm happy to see you,too. you can meet sarah. oh,i'd love to,
我也是,给你介绍下莎拉,我也很想认识
But now is really not a good time.
但现在不是时候
Well,she's here,so,uh... sarah,serena. serena,sarah.
但她已经在这了,这是瑟琳娜,这是莎拉
Hi. I'm sarah.
你好,我是莎拉
It is so nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
Dan told me you were pretty,but he didn't do you justice.
丹说你还不错,看来你不仅如此
Dan,can we talk in private,please? hey,no,no,no. wait.
丹,我们我可以单独谈谈吗,别
To show me one of her movies.
给我看看她的电影
I'm a filmmaker,too,of sorts.
我也是搞电影拍摄的,各种各样的电影
Actually,i brought one of my short films.
事实上,我拍了一部电影短片
I was hoping to get your opinion.
我想知道你们的看法
Maybe you wanna see it,too,and tell me what you think?
也许你也想看,告诉我你是怎么想的
I'll go get my laptop.
我要去拿本本
Dan,would you get me a coffee? please?
丹,帮我拿杯咖啡吧,拜托
Yeah.
好的
What the hell are you doing,georgina? put that away.
乔治娜,你到底在干嘛,把烟拿开
Aw,come on. I'm just having a little fun.
别这样,我只是玩完而已
Remember? like old times.
记得吗,和以前一样
You and me pretending to be different people
你和我假装成陌生人
Svetlana and savannah. this is not a game.
南美大草原和斯维特拉娜,这不是游戏
I don't know how you even filmed that,
我都不知道你是怎么拍到的
But I'm not playing with you this time. it's just a friendly game.
但这次我不是在跟你玩,这只是个友好的游戏
But we're not friends.
但我们不是朋友
Oh... I think we are.
我想我们是的
You see,because with me as your enemy,
你瞧,和我,你的敌人一起
Dan sees this.
丹看了这个
And if the heavy petting doesn't send him running,
就算那些热吻的画面没把丹吓走
Well,i'll bet what happened after will. hey.
后面的镜头也会
hey. What'd we miss? nothing.
我们错过什么了吗,没什么
It's like sarah and I have known each other for years.
我和莎拉像早就认识了一样
Oh. great.
太好了
We don't need the laptop anymore. thanks.
不需要本本了,多谢
No,i got a little shy about showing it.
这个我不太好意思拿出手
Maybe next time?
下次吧
Okay.
好的
So was it as special as you hoped it would be?
这里和你想象的一样特别吗
Cause yours totally wasn't. and yours was?
都因为你那次太俗了,难道你那次就好吗
Ladies,your drinks.
女士们,你们的饮料
I mean,yeah.
是的
Asher made me feel really safe. you are so lucky.
阿瑟让我很有安全感,你很幸运
Mmm,i know.
我知道
You guys,blair is here. what is she doing here? she wasn't invited.
布莱尔来了,她来干什么,又没邀请她
We need to talk.
我想和你谈谈
Give us a moment,guys.
先离开一会儿
I thought you might want this back.
我认为你想把这个要回去
Whatever you found,it's not what it looks like.
你见到的和你想象的不一样
It's always what it looks like.
有短信和照片为证
And judging by the texts and photos,
就是事实
It looks like a little more than friendship.
不像是单纯的朋友关系啊
What are you gonna do with them?
那你想怎样
Well,lucky for you,
幸运的是
Your friend is someone I actually care about,
我真正关心的是你朋友
Or I would've used them against you and jenny already.
不然我早就用这些证据来对付你和珍妮了
Too bad you don't care about him the same way.
但是你却不像我这样关心他
It's okay,blair. I can handle this.
没事了,布莱尔,我能处理好
What's he doing here? what is she doing here?
他在这里干什么,她又在这干吗
Are you gonna tell her,or am i? there's nothing to tell.
你告诉她还是让我来? 没什么好说的
Gossip girl was right.
八卦天后是对的
Asher was kissing someone this morning... me. oh!
阿瑟今早是吻了一个人,是我
He's totally lying. tell him,jenny.
他在撒谎,告诉他,珍妮
I was with you all morning.
今早我一直都和你在一起
Yeah. asher's right.
是的
I was with him. eric's lying.
他是和我在一块,艾瑞克撒谎
Why would I stand here,in front of everyone we know,
如果这是谎言
And tell them if it wasn't true?
我干吗要在所有这些熟人面前出自己的丑?
I'm gay...
我是同性恋
And so are you.
你也是
Get this faggot out of here!
滚出去,你这个同性恋
Go ahead and do it.
想怎么做就怎么做
Are you sure you want to forward all to tips@gossipgirl.net?
发送信息至八卦天后消息邮箱?
What did you just do?
你刚刚干什么了
You'll see.
很快你就会知道了
What kind of mother does not know that her son is gay?
连孩子是同性恋都不知的母亲会是怎样的母亲?
The people you know best
你最了解的人
Are the ones most capable of surprising you.
往往是让你最为惊讶的人
The things that I said,the way I acted...
今天我所说所做的一切...
It was not my finest maternal moment.
可不是一个母亲最该做的
What if he does something again?
要是他开始重拾旧习呢
I know how much you love him. so does he.
我知道你有多爱他,他也一样
You just need to remind him of that.
你只需要提醒一下他
But what if it's not enough? most of the time,it's all we've got.
如果还不够呢,大多情况我们能做的只有这些
And what about you? what are you gonna do?
那你呢,打算怎么办
I'm gonna wait for my daughter to come to me,
等我女儿回到身边
And then I'm gonna ground her until she's 25.
然后禁闭她直到她25岁那天
Ah,we make quite the team,huh?
我们的遭遇都那么默契
Always did.
一如既往
Good luck,lil,
好运,莉莉
With everything.
万事顺利
I'm sure you'll make a beautiful bride.
你会是最美的新娘
Mm,thank you.
谢谢
Good night,rufus.
鲁弗斯,晚安
Weekend update
周末信息更新...
A samesex kiss hasn't caused this much controversy
这是自麦当娜和布兰妮一吻后
Since britney and madonna.
引发争论最激烈的一次相似事件了
Looks like little j. didn't spread her legs after all.
看来小珍妮并没有得到解脱
She spread lies instead.
却散播出了谎言
Asher is gay,
阿瑟是同性恋
And I have the correspondence to prove it.
我有证据证明
Looks like someone needs a semester in france.
看来有人要去法国过上一个学期了
Get your things,girls. we're leaving.
拿好东西,我们要走了
Guys,we can still have fun. don't leave.
我们不是玩得挺开心的吗,别走啊
It's kind of hard to party after the gay bomb drops.
同性恋事件就像颗炸弹,我们很难呆下去
I'm gonna do something out of character
我决定做件好事
And give you the benefit of the doubt.
并且相信你
Tells us gossip girl is wrong.
告诉我们八卦天后的话不是真的
Did you or did you not sleep with asher?
你到底有没有和阿瑟上床?
I... may have exaggerated a little bit.
我...也许夸张了一点
Dating a gay guy is an honest mistake,
和一个同性恋男生约会不算错
But lying to your girlfriends about sex is unforgivable.
但对于性的话题向朋友撒谎就不可饶恕了
To think,I almost asked you to wear a matching dress tonight.
一想到我差点就叫你穿配裙就...
You're branded now with the "l" word.
就以P打头的词做为你的商标好了
"liar."
"骗子"
So what are we doing tonight?
那么我们今晚干什么
We are doing nothing.
什么也不做
I,however,am going home.
我要回家了
But,um...
但是...
Tomorrow,dinner at the waverly
明晚在维福利有场晚宴
And then to 151 for drinks. yeah.
然后去151喝饮料怎么样,好的
I'll have dorota blackberry everyone an itinerary.
我会叫朵箩塔做黑莓,每人都有份
Don't look so sad,little j.
别那么忧伤,小珍妮
The sun will come out tomorrow...
尽管你男朋友今晚的所作所为
Even though your boyfriend did today.
明天又将是美好的一天
Hey,um,i made...
我泡了...
Uh,some tea.
茶,
Um,it's probably iced now,but,um...
现在可能凉了,但是...
Look,my reaction earlier it's okay,mom.
我今天的所作所为... 没事,妈妈
No,it's not okay.
那很糟糕
You just caught me off guard. I guess i...
你让我有些不知所措,我,...
I just wasn't ready.
我只是没又心理准备
Well,i wasn't ready either,so...
我也一样没有准备
It's okay if you need time.
我能理解你需要些时间
Since you're being so honest,
看在你这么诚实
I'm gonna,um,to try as well,okay?
我会试着接受的,好吗
I'm scared.
我被吓着了
And life is tough enough as it is,you know?
人生何其艰难
I want... I want the best for you.
我想你得到最好的
I'm worried for your safety and your happiness.
我担心你的安全问题,担心你不开心
I have a better chance of being happy if I'm honest.
诚实面对我才更开心
I know that,
我明白
And I want you to know what love is...
我想让你知道什么是爱...
Whoever you're with,
无论你和谁在一起...
Because it's pretty great.
因为这一切都很美好
You would know,right?
你也知道的,对吗
Fourth time's the charm.
命运不会多次与人作对
Ah,yes,
是啊
The truth always comes out.
真相终将大白于天下
It's one of the fundamental rules of time.
这是最基本的时间规律
And when it comes out,it can set you free...
真相有时能让你得到解脱
Or end everything you fought so hard for.
有时也能毁掉你辛苦得来的一切
My,my. if it isn't little j.,risen from the ashes.
天啊,是不是小珍妮得到重生了呢
I came to tell you in person...
我来和你单独谈谈...
You win.
你赢了
Oh,sweetie. we just started to play.
甜心,游戏才刚开始呢
No,you don't understand.
你不明白
I'm done...
我受够了...
With you,with them,
受够了你和她们
With all of it.
受够了这一切的一切
Just like that,you wave the white flag?
你就这样投降了是吗
I lied,and I stole,
我撒谎,偷窃
And I lost the respect of my family... for what?
家人不再信赖我...这是为了什么
So I can be like you?
为了像你一样?
You asked me before if it was all worth it.
你从前问过我这样做是不是值得
My answer is,it's not.
现在我的回答是,不值得
I tried to warn you...
我警告过你...
There's a price to pay.
会付出代价的
I always knew a girl like you couldn't afford it.
我也知道像你这种女孩是付不起这种代价的
Well,you were right.
你是对的
Well,you put up a good fight...
你挑起的战争很精彩...
For a freshman.
对一个新手来说很难得
Thanks.
谢谢
I hope you don't expect a hug.
你不会是想拥抱吧
I don't expect anything anymore.
我现在什么也不想要了
So... she's great,right? what do you think?
她很不错,是吗,你怎么看
Honestly,there's something I don't really like about her.
其实,我不太喜欢她的某些方面
Okay,but you had your doubts about vanessa in the beginning,
一开始你不也不太喜欢瓦内萨吗
And now you guys are friends. this is different.
现在你们却是好朋友,这回不一样
Ii don't understand why youyou're...
我不明白你为什么...
Why I'm what?
我为什么怎么样?
Jealous. there's no reason to be.
妒忌,完全不必要啊
Sheshe actually wanted us to patch things up.
她的确想我们和好
What,you told her about our problems?
你告诉她我们之间的事?
Yes,because she wanted to listen to them,
因为她想知道
And she had good advice,too. look at me. I love you,okay?
她的建议也不错,看着我,我爱你
You just have to take my word for it.
仔细听我说
Do not trust her.
不要相信她
But you just met her. i...
但你们才刚认识...
You know,you've been hanging out with chuck
就算你和恰克在一起
And you've been partying and avoiding me and lying,
开派对,对我不理不睬,撒谎
And yyou're trying to tell me who I can and cannot trust?
你还想告诉我该相信谁不该相信谁吗
Ii don't understand that at all.
我一点都不明白
Wewe all live in brooklyn,so...
我们都住在布鲁克林
I don't know.
所以...
Ifif you need to catch a cab,i think you should do that here.
如果你想搭辆出租车回家,现在就去吧
Dan,don't. I want to talk.
丹,我想和你谈谈
Then talk.
那就好好说啊
I'm gonna get going.
我要走了
Hey,just hold on. oneone second.
等等,就一会儿
I forgot something inside. I'll catch up with you guys?
我有东西落在里面了,待会儿和你们碰面
Okay.
好的
Well,i had fun.
真开心
How about you? what do you want from me?
你呢,你到底想让我怎样
I want things to go back to how they were before that night,
我想让事情都回到那晚以前
Before things got so screwed up.
在一切都被毁之前
We were such good friends,and now we can be again.
我们那么亲密,会回到从前的
Why would I want to be friends with somebody who blackmails me,
我怎么会和一个勒索我的人
Who outs my little brother at the dinner table?
在吃饭时揭露我弟弟隐私的人做朋友
Eric was an honest mistake. I would never hurt him.
艾瑞克的事的确是意外,我从没想过伤害他
No,i don't believe you.
我不信
I don't believe you about eric,about anything.
你说的一切我都不信
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe I did it on purpose.
也许我就是故意的
Because I can,
因为我就是能
Because I know things
我知道内幕
About you,about your family,
你和你的家人
About your boyfriend,
你的男朋友
And I know them before you do.
而且我知道的比你早
Oh,look. cab.
出租车来了
You get home safe.
注意路上安全
Hold up,guys! I'm coming.
等等,我来了
Another way the truth comes out
有的时候在无意之间
When you don't even mean it to...
也会暴露真相...
"angry,"
"气愤"
"change,"
"改变"
"trust,"
"信任"
"girl."
"女孩"
Somethin' you wanna talk about?
有什么想谈的吗
Who would have thought scrabble could be so therapeutic?
真没想到字图游戏都能起到治疗伤心的作用
That last one was a triple word score.
最后这个是三字满分
Or when,
有时
Without saying a word,
沉默中
It's still loud and clear.
却字字清晰
Dad?
爸爸?
Do you think it'd be okay if I joined you?
我能和你们一块玩吗
You know there's always room for you here.
这里的位置总是为你留的
Yeah,and dad's totally losing,so he could use your help.
爸爸输定了,需要你来帮忙
Dad,i'm sorry.
爸爸,对不起
Oh. I'm sorry about everything.
为我所做的一切道歉
But the worst thing the truth can do
真相大白所带来最坏的影响是
Is when you finally tell it,
最后当你准备好要澄清时
It doesn't set you free,but locks you away forever.
它不但没能让你解脱,反而永远让你不可自拔
Blair?
布莱尔
Serena,what are you doing here? it's late.
瑟琳娜,这么晚了你来这里干嘛
Oh,my god.
上帝啊
What happened? what's wrong?
怎么了,发生什么了
Talk to me. I can't.
和我说说,不行
Of course you can.
你能行的
No. no,b.,this is the one thing I can't tell you.
不, B 我不能告诉你,
I can't tell anyone.
谁也不能说
Ii'm not anyone. I'm me. you can tell me anything.
我不是别人,我什么都能和你分担
No,i can't...
不行...
Because then that'd make you a part of it,
因为我不想把你牵扯进去
And you can't be a part of this.
你不能受我影响
What are you talking about? you're starting to scare me.
你在说什么? 吓着我了
Hey,hey,hey. we're sisters.
我们是姐妹
You're my family. what is you,is me.
是家人,你的就是我的
There's nothing that you could ever say to make me let go.
我永远都在你的身边
I love you.
我爱你
What is it?
到底怎么了?
I killed someone.
我杀了人

分享到
重点单词
  • uniformn. 制服 adj. 一致的,统一的 vt. 穿制
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • eliten. 精华,精锐,中坚份子
  • embarrassedadj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的
  • listenern. 听者,听众
  • insufferableadj. 无法忍受的
  • therapeuticadj. 治疗的
  • patchn. 补丁,小片 vt. 修补,补缀 n. 呆子
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的