绯闻女孩第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集:B的生日聚会
日期:2017-03-30 17:06

(单词翻译:单击)

mom's having an affair.it's easy for me to say it.
妈妈有外遇了 说出来没什么
mom, it's time for you to come home.
妈妈 是时候回家了
i was with my friend vanessa.
我和我的朋友瓦内萨在一起
we're very close, and she moved away to vermont last year,
我们很亲近 她去年搬去佛蒙特州了
and now she's back.
现在她回来了
you said you love me.
你说过你爱我的
dan, hungry?
丹 肚子饿了吧?
hello. hi.
你好 你好
hi.
你好
nathaniel, i'm shocked.
内特尼尔 我很震惊
i thought you were strictly an herbal man.
我以为你只沾那些中草药呢
the drugs were dad's.
这毒品是爸爸的
i mean, i guess he thought it would be easier on everyone if i took the hit.
我觉得 他认为如果由我承担责任对大家都好
i have to say, every time i look at anne's finger
我得说 每次我看到安妮的手
and see blair's future engagement ring... ah.
我看到的就是布莱尔未来的订婚戒指
i can hardly contain my joy.
我真是太高兴了
it seems your father is facing some other charges.
看起来你父亲还要面临其他指控
for what? embezzlement and fraud.
什么罪名? 挪用公款以及诈骗
you should deal with your father.
你应该处理你父亲的事
he needs you. i don't.
他需要你 但我不需要
where's nate?
内特人呢?
i think we just broke up.
我想我们刚分手了
what?
什么?
i don't wanna talk about it. i just want to escape.
我不想说这个 我只想忘了这事
that's what this place is for, right?
这地方正合适 不是吗?
according to the catholic church,
根据天主教教堂规定
mortal sin can only be absolved
不可饶恕的罪
through the sacred act of confession,
只有在虔诚的惭悔后才被赦免
but it looks like a certain w.a.s.p. princess
但看起来有一位W.A.S.P.公主
has recently found herself desperately in need of a little unburdening.
最近发现自己急需卸下心里的一些重担
and who is the man upstairs to discriminate?
谁又是那个让她特别对待的那个人呢?
forgive me, father, for i have sinned.
神父 宽恕我 因为我有罪
it's been...
自从...
a while since my last confession.
上一次忏悔 已经有一段时间没来了
what troubles you, my child?
我的孩子 什么事情困扰你?
after being broken up with my boyfriend
与男朋友分手后
for exactly 20 minutes, i...
准确来说是20分钟后 我...
succumbed to inebriation,
就酩酊大醉
performed at a speakeasy
在一间地下酒吧表演
and surrendered my virtue to a self-absorbed ass.
还把我的贞操献给了 一个自以为是的混蛋
the only good news is that he's a total pig
唯一的好消息是 他完全是一头猪
who will act like it never happened. thank god. ahem.
他会当没事发生过一样 感谢上帝
sorry. truthfully, i'm not even catholic.
抱歉 说实话 我不是天主教徒
you don't say.
你不用说这
but losing my virginity to chuck bass?
但是把我的贞操给了巴特?拜斯?
none of my friends will ever understand.
没有一个朋友会理解我的
i'm ready for my punishment.
我准备好接受惩罚了
whatever you and god think is fair
无论你和上帝想怎么样 这都是合理的
flogging, fasting,
鞭打 禁食
putting that thing with the teeth around my thigh,
把那些带有尖齿的东西 放在我大腿周围
like silas.
比如苦修带那种
how about some food for thought instead?
用精神食粮代替如何?
don't drink.
别喝酒了
keep your clothes on.
把衣服穿好
try avoiding those who might cause you to stray.
尝试避开那些会使你迷惘的人
oh, i plan to.
我准备那样做了
thank you, father. it was very good advice.
谢谢 神父 这是个很好的建议
you don't grant birthday wishes, do you?
你不能实现生日愿望的 是吗?
i'm a priest, not a genie.
我是神父 不是鬼怪
well, the next time you talk to him,
下次你跟"他"说话时问一下
would you ask him to send my boyfriend back to me?
能否让我的男朋友回到我身边?
mm. i gotta say...
我要说...
no need to say anything.
什么都不要说
god, i hate people in love.
天啊 我讨厌恋爱中的人
awkward.
真尴尬
vanessa?
瓦内萨?
serena. dan.
丹 是瑟琳娜
no, no, no, no, no, no. vanessa's here.
不... 瓦内萨在这
ah. lovebirds ready to order?
小情侣准备好点菜了?
oh, i'll take 'em.
我来吧
hi. so, uh, you--you work here now?
那么...你现在在这工作啊?
i did mention that, but you've been distracted.
我有提过 但你没放在心上
vanessa. hi. nice to see you.
瓦内萨 很高兴见到你
this time you're seeing less of me.
这次让你看到的部分比上次少
sorry about that. walking in when you were, you know... yeah.
你们在那个的时候我进来了
so you guys are up early. what'd you do last night?
你们起得那么早 昨晚做什么了?
oh, my god. i totally didn't mean to pry.
我的天啊 我不是故意要去打听的
you're not prying. why would you think you're prying?
你不是在打听 为什么觉得你是在打听呢?
no reason.
没有原因
did you tell her?
你告诉她了?
what? no. what's to tell? i know nothing,
什么? 不 要告诉她什么? 我什么都不知道
but if you guys did the thing i know nothing about,
但如果你们做了我不知道的事情
then i would totally support that. thanks, vanessa.
我会非常地支持 谢谢 瓦内萨
good to know in the event that should happen.
感谢你支持该发生的事情
oh, meaning it didn't happen?
那就是说没有发生了?
meaning i don't even know what we're talking about right now.
那是说我甚至不知道 我们现在在说什么
i know i'm lost. and i should get lost.
我想我被弄糊涂了 我应该要消失了
first day. i have lots of tables.
第一天上班 我还有很多事情做
clearly.
知道了
so vanessa works here now.
瓦内萨现在在这做
yeah, we should make this our regular spot.
是啊 我们应该常来这里
well, this is the last place i'd expect to find you.
没想到会在这里找到你
go away, chuck. i've been given orders
恰克 走开 我已经从上帝那里
practically from god himself to avoid you.
得到指示 要远离你了
would you consider avoiding me over breakfast?
你能在早餐后再考虑远离我吗?
sorry, but as is tradition on the day before my birthday,
抱歉 但是按照我生日前一天的传统
i'm heading to the jeweler's to put some pieces on hold
我要去珠宝店预留几件珠宝
for eleanor and
让埃莉诺和...
nate? oh, i don't think
内特? 我认为
he'll be singing "happy birthday" this year.
他今年不会为你唱生日歌了
no one knows that nate and i broke up,
没有人知道我和内特分手了
and it's gonna stay that way so i can fix this,
而且不会有人知道 这样我才能搞定这件事
and i don't think your best friend
我觉得如果他知道的话
would still be your best friend if he knew--
你的好朋友就不再是你的好朋友了
if he knew how much i enjoyed the removal
如果他知道 在这辆车的后座第一次和你做爱时
of a certain chastity belt in the back of this very limo?
我有多享受呢?
from this moment forward,
从这一刻开始
the events of last night will never be mentioned again.
昨晚的事情不准再提起
is that clear? not as clear as the memory of you purring in my ear,
清楚吗?没有你在我耳边的呻吟声清楚
which i have been replaying over and over.
我反复地回放着
well, erase the tape,
把带子洗掉
because as far as i'm concerned, it never happened.
据我所知 这事从未发生过
i'll see you at your party tonight. you're officially uninvited.
今晚派对上见了 正式通知你 你没被邀请
never stopped me before.
不要先拒绝我
speak of the devil,
说到魔鬼
and he doth appear, wearing his trademark scarf.
他的确出现了 戴着他标志性的围巾
B careful, b.
小心
hell hath no fury like a chuck bass scorned.
无视恰克?拜斯 后果可是很严重
hey, dad.

hi, honey. how was hudson?
亲爱的 在哈德逊过得怎么样了?
your mother must have been kind of surprised to see you.
你母亲见到你肯定很高兴
yeah, she was.
是啊 她是啊
hi, rufus.
你好 鲁弗斯
alison.
艾利森
what are you doing here? well,
你来这里干嘛?
i asked her to come.
是我叫她来的
you know, i thought you guys could... talk.
我认为你们可以... 谈谈
or not.
或者不谈
okay, dad, i know it wasn't my place to ask mom to come back...
好吧 爸爸 我知道不该由我来叫妈妈回来
jenny.
珍妮
it's your life. i get that, but it's my life, too,
这是你的生活 我知道 但这也是我的生活
and it's dan's,
也是丹的
and i just felt that nothing's ever gonna change
我只是觉得如果没有人做些什么
if someone doesn't do something.
事情是不会有转机的
jenny! stop. breathe.
珍妮! 停下来 深呼吸
i'm not angry.
我不是在生气
you're not?
你不生气?
not at you.
不是生你的气
while you can't get un-angry at mom if she's in hudson, and you're here, dad.
如果妈妈在哈得逊 而你在这 你是不会消气的
i mean, nothing's ever gonna change if you're not in the same room.
如果你们都不在同一屋檐下 事情是不会有好转的
can't you just give it a chance?
你就不能给大家一个机会吗?
not on an empty stomach.
不要饿着肚子说话
come. i'll make us breakfast.
过来 我来给大家做早餐
who wants waffles?
谁想吃华夫饼?
i mean, you do still like waffles, right, rufus?
鲁弗斯 你还是喜欢华夫饼的吧?
you know me, al.
埃莉 你了解我的
i'm a loyal guy. once i commit to something, i stick with it.
我是个专一的人 一旦我认定什么了 就不会变的
i'll get the syrup.
我去拿糖浆
hey, mom. i just got back from the jeweler's,
妈 我刚从珠宝店里回来
and i have to say--have you seen this?
我得说... 你看过这个了吗
since when does drunk and disorderly get this much attention?
什么时候起你这么关注醉酒闹事了?
since never.
一直都没有
the captain is being charged with embezzlement and fraud.
直到上校因挪用公款和诈骗被起诉了
this is an absolute disaster.
这完全是个灾难
it must be awful for them.
对他们来说太可怕了
i meant for me. the captain is supposed to represent me.
我是说我 上校本来应该为我代理的
the contracts are about to be signed.
合同都准备要签了
what about my i.p.o., huh?
我的股票上市怎么办?
what is gonna happen to my bendel's deal? nate looks so helpless.
我在班道尔的生意怎么办? 内特看起来好无助
i have to call my attorney.
我得打电话给我的律师
i-i have to put an end to this deal before it goes any further.
我得在情况变得更糟之前把它了结
i have to talk to nate.
我得去和内特谈谈
i don't know why everybody's making such a big deal out of this.
我不懂为什么大家把这事炒得这么大
it's just a misunderstanding. it'll be cleared up in time.
这只是个误会 很快就会澄清的
yes, it will, at your trial. this is real, howard.
是的 没错 霍华德 你要被审讯这是真的
the only reason you're not behind bars right now
你现在没被关在牢里的唯一原因是
is because your wife could afford your bail.
你的夫人能够支付得起你的保释金
and i would've paid ten times that amount.
就是再出十倍我也愿意
you're not going to jail.
你不会进监狱的
and we're gonna do everything we can to make sure that doesn't happen,
我们会尽可能保证这不会发生
but in the meantime, this is not something to be cavalier about.
但同时 也不能掉以轻心
it's clearly a setup. someone's got a agenda. dad,
这明显是个陷阱 有人故意陷害我
would you just shut up and listen to him?
爸 你能闭嘴听他说吗
nate. look, sir, what exactly do we need to do here?
内特 先生 现在我们到底能做什么?
remain calm and give them nothing but a united front
保持冷静 什么都不要做
as we fight this. well, what about some sort of, um,
只要团结起来一致对外 那么要不要...
some sort of plea?
例如认罪
a plea? you think i'm guilty?
认罪?你觉得我有罪?
dad, it's just a question.
爸 这只是一个问题
how would that work exactly?
其实怎样才能行得通?
it wouldn't. nate, i'm sure you're very tired,
不需要 内特 我想你很累了
and this is a conversation for adults.
这是大人的谈话
why don't you go get some rest, sweetheart?
亲爱的 去休息一下吧
hey, dad.

jenny.
珍妮
and--and mom.
还有... 妈妈
hi, honey.
亲爱的
well, look at this. the whole family's together...
看来全家团圆了...
eating waffles.
吃着华夫饼
want one?
来一个吗?
you bet.
当然
just one question.
问个问题
am i the only one who thinks this is extremely weird?
你们难道不觉得奇怪吗?
i-i mean, given everything.
我是指 眼前的这个景象
dan, just forget about it.
丹 你就别提了
if dad can let it go, so can you.
如果爸都不在乎了 你也可以
what do you mean, let it go?
你是什么意思? 不在乎?
you know, the guy in hudson. you told her?
你知道 在哈德逊的那个人 你告诉她了?
no, of course i didn't tell her. rufus.
没有 我当然没跟她说 鲁弗斯
i would never.
我也没有
i overheard dan and dad talking.
我不小心听到了丹和爸的谈话
he heard us arguing on the phone.
他听到我们在电话里吵架
yeah, if you want to keep secrets, maybe we should all
好吧 如果我们都想保守秘密
abandon the loft and move to a place with more walls.
我们应该离开这房子 搬到有更多墙的地方去
it's always gogood to give him a while.
让他一个人静一下比较好
yeah, no, i knew--i knew that.
是的 我明白的
i can't believe he told her you guys were gonna do it.
我真不敢相信他告诉她 你们俩正打算做
well, i told you. that's different. i'm a girl.
我也告诉你了呀 那不一样 我是女生
yeah, well, so is she.
她也是啊
exactly my point. but even if she wasn't,
我就是这意思 但即使她不是
when you get a boyfriend, you become the best friend,
当你有了男朋友 你就变成了他最好的朋友
and the best friend becomes the second best friend.
而最好的朋友就退居其次了
that's just how it has to be if it's ever gonna work.
如果想要有结果 就应该是这样
hey, you still haven't told me how nate's doing.
你还没告诉我内特怎么样了
it's all over the news.
到处都在报道
uh, when i talked to him this morning,
早上我和他谈了
i-i told him to focus on his family today.
我让他今天多放些精力在家里
but he's still coming to your party, right?
但是他还是会来你的派对 对吧?
here.
给你
uh, i told him not to worry about it.
我让他别管这个了
i mean, only if he's up to it.
除非他乐意来
B you're such a good girlfriend, b.,
你真是个好女朋友
really.
真的
hey, um, i'll just pick you up, and we can go together,
我来接你吧 我们可以一块儿去
but i really hope nate can make it.
但是我真的希望内特能来
hey, take your earphones out.
把耳机摘掉
take your earphones out.
把耳机摘掉
nathaniel, i've been calling you for 20 minutes.
内特尼尔 我喊了你20分钟
i'm sorry. what is it?
抱歉 什么事?
blair's birthday party is tonight, isn't it?
今晚是布莱尔的生日派对 是吗?
yeah.
是啊
i was thinking maybe you should give her something special.
我想也许你应该给她些特别的东西
i'm sure she's already picked out something at the jewelry store
我肯定她已经去珠宝店挑了些东西
and put it on hold.
并且让那儿留着了
something more special than that.
比那更特别的东西
mom, that's a family heirloom.
妈 这是祖传戒指
i'm not giving it to blair.
我不会给布莱尔的
it's an engagement ring.
这是订婚戒指
i'm not asking you to propose, but it's important
我没让你求婚 但这很重要
that blair knows how much you value her loyalty.
让布莱尔知道 你有多重视她的忠诚
her loyalty or her mother's?
她的还是她母亲的?
eleanor's lawyers may have called.
埃莉诺的律师可能打过电话来了
what difference does it make?
有什么区别吗?
one day we'll all be family,
总有一天我们会成为一家人
and they won't have a choice in these matters.
在这个事上她们别无选择
blair and i broke up last night.
昨天晚上布莱尔和我分手了
well, then get back together.
那么 就复合吧
i don't think so.
我不想
may i remind you it was your own rash actions
需要我提醒你 因为你的一时冲动
that got us into this predicament?
才使我们陷入今天的困境吗?
we're in this predicament because dad has a drug problem.
我们陷入今天的困境是因为爸吸毒
i was trying to help him then help him.
我在试着帮他 那就帮他
your father's acting the way that he is because he's scared.
你父亲今天的表现是因为他害怕
he needs you so much right now,
现在他这么需要你
more than he ever has.
比以往都需要
we all do.
我们都需要你
whoever thought monarchy was dead
那些认为君主制已经灭亡的人
didn't realize it just changed zip codes.
没有意识到它只是换了个形式
so what will it be, nate,
内特 那么它将会是什么呢?
blair waldorf's hand or your father's head?
选择布莱尔?霍道夫的手 还是你父亲的脑袋呢?
hi. are you okay?
你还好吗?
uh, i've been texting you all day.
我给你发了一整天的短信
yeah, i'm--i'm fine. thanks. i, um, just been a little busy.
我很好 谢谢 只是有点忙
i just wanted to check on you, see if you need anything.
我只是想关心你一下 看是否需要帮忙
yeah, i kinda do.
是有一点
oh?
噢?
um... blair, do you think we've been a little
布莱尔 你是否觉得我们...
a little hasty with the whole breakup?
整个分手过程有点匆忙了?
i-i don't know, nate.
我不知道 内特
um, it was a pretty difficult decision.
这是一个很难的决定
yeah, look, i-i totally understand.
我完全明白
i'm sorry. i, um, i shouldn't have brought it up.
对不起 我不该提这事儿
uh, but we do have a lot of history together,
但是我们在一起那么久
and, uh, it was in the heat of the moment,
曾经也热恋过
but you'd have to be willing to really work for it.
但是这需要你去苦心经营的
yeah, yeah, of course.
是的 是的 当然
listen, we'll just take it slow and see how it goes.
那我们慢慢来 看看今后怎么样
i've got a birthday present for you.
我有一份生日礼物给你
it's, uh, something special.
一件特别的东西
i can't wait to open it at my party.
我现在都迫不及待想看到了
i'll see you there.
到时候见
i...
我...
hi. this is blair waldorf.
我是布莱尔?霍道夫
i was wondering if any of the pieces that i put on hold
我想知道我让你们保留的首饰里
were picked up today.
今天有没有哪件被取走了?
the diamond necklace? really?
钻石项链? 真的?
okay.
好的
thank you.
谢谢
thank you!
谢谢
thank you.
谢谢你
thank you.
谢谢...
can we talk?
我们谈谈好吗?
well, that depends. are you--are you back for good?
看情况吧 你... 你不走了吗?
i don't know.
我不知道
your father and i haven't really had a chance to talk, so...
你父亲和我还没机会谈过 所以...
well, do you want to come back,
那么 是你想回来呢?
or do you wanna live in hudson with, uh, neighbor guy?
还是想和那个邻居住在哈德逊呢?
okay, look, dan, i understand that you're mad, all right?
丹 我理解你为什么生气 好吗?
and i'm not gonna defend what i did.
而且我不准备为自己所做的作辩护
no, you--you don't get it, do you?
不 你... 你没有明白 是吗?
you think i'm only mad about the cheating?
你以为我只是因为你的外遇而生气吗?
okay. what else?
那好吧 还有什么?
maybe that you promised you would be home
也许是你曾经答应过我
by the end of summer,
暑假结束你就会回来
and then you weren't.
而你没有
maybe the fact that you left at all.
也许我气的就是你离开这件事
i asked if you were okay with me going away,
我问过你 如果我离开你同意吗
and i'd hoped that if there was a problem, you would say something.
并且我希望如果有问题你能说出来
like what? "your daughter's a freshman at a school
说什么? 你女儿在学校是新生
"populated by mean girls
受一群尖酸刻薄的女孩儿的欢迎
and date rapists?
并且在约会中险遭强奸
i think she needs her mom."
我想她需要她的母亲
or maybe "my father is madly in love with you
或许是 我的爸爸疯狂的爱着你
and will probably never get over this"?
并且永远不可能忘记你?
why should i have to tell you this?
我为什么要告诉你这些?
where are you going?
你去哪?
out. i'll call later.
出去 我一会儿打电话回来
well, that went well.
进展很顺利
you know, i was thinking of going out also.
我刚好也想出去
there's something i kinda need to do. oh, yeah. you need some help?
我还有点事要做 好的 需要帮忙吗?
can i help you? no, i'm good. thanks.
我能帮你吗? 不用 我一个人就行 谢谢
come on, man.
来吧 哥们儿
i can hear you breathing on the other side of the door.
我能听见你在门那边的呼吸声
is she anybody you can get rid of?
你能先把那女孩放一放吗?
i just really need to talk to you, man. please.
哥们儿 我真的要和你谈谈 求你了
nathaniel.
内特尼尔
where's the girl?
那女孩呢?
in my dreams. i was trying to get some shut-eye.
在我梦里 我正想打个盹儿...
what's on your mind? it's my mom.
你正苦恼什么?是我妈
sounds freudian.
听起来像弗洛伊德那样
she wants me to give blair her ring.
她要我把戒指给布莱尔
what? you guys broke up.
什么? 你们俩分手了
yeah, i know. i mean, uh, wait. how do you know?
是啊 我知道 等等 你怎么知道的?
predictably, your ex ran
未卜先知 你前女友
the old, uh, grill-the-best-friend play.
上演了一场古老的"盘问好朋友"的戏码
tried to find out where your head was at.
试图想知道你脑子究竟在想什么
so, uh, where, uh, where is your head?
那么 你的脑子现在想什么?
spinning.
很乱
i mean, my mom wants me to get back with blair
我是说 我妈想我和布莱尔复合
so eleanor doesn't pull out of their business deal.
那样埃莉诺就不会撤销他们的生意
it's all because of my dad's whole trial thing, you know?
都是因为我爸被审问的事 你知道吧
yeah. i'm sorry about all that,
是的 我很抱歉
but look, if you're done with blair, be done.
但是 如果你和布莱尔结束了 就让它结束吧
don't cave to your parents' wishes if they're not your desires.
如果你不想 就不要被你父母牵着鼻子走
excuse me? where's my boy?
打扰一下 我的兄弟在哪了?
the deal. tap that ass. money marries bigger money"?
不谈生意 拍拍马屁 钱滚钱? "seal
look, i care about three things, nathaniel
内特尼尔 我在意三件事
money, the pleasures money brings me and you.
钱 钱所带来的快乐 还有你
i'm just trying to have your back here.
我只是在努力支持你
your parents have been controlling you your whole life.
你父母已经控制你全部生活了
if it doesn't end now, when will it ever?
如果现在不结束它 要等到什么时候?
hey, serena! blair!
瑟琳娜! 布莱尔!
happy birthday! happy birthday!
生日快乐!
oh, my god, kati. your brother's place looks fabulous.
天哪 凯蒂 你哥哥的地方太棒了
yeah, i know, right? i know. it's incredible. come on, guys.
是呀 我知道 不是吗? 太不可思议了来吧 姐妹们
let's check it out.
我们到处看看
hai. douzo.
请慢用
arigatou gozaimasu. douitashimashite.
谢谢 不客气
thank you. hey.
谢谢
so where's nate?
内特呢?
um, i'm sure he'll be here soon.
我肯定他很快就来了
what about dan? oh, uh, he said he's coming,
丹呢? 他说他会来的
but i haven't talked to him since this morning.
不过我从今早起还没跟他说过话
well, you better check in on him.
那你最好再确认一下
make sure the best friend hasn't whisked him away
确保那个好朋友没有把他拐走
to do some friendly activity. oh, shut up.
去做些友好的活动 闭嘴
oh, there's chuck. i bet he knows where nate is.
恰克来了 我保证他知道内特在哪
i think nate probably just snuck in while we were dancing.
我想我们跳舞的时候内特会溜进来
chuck.
恰克
well, thanks for listening to me complain about my family all afternoon.
谢谢你听我抱怨了一下午的家庭故事
i know it's hard right now...
我知道你现在很难过...
but your family's one of the good ones,
但你家里人都不错
and your parents really love each other.
并且你的父母真的很相爱
they'll figure it out,
他们会想办法的
and in the meantime, you've got me.
而且你还有我
um, actually, i was gonna go meet up with serena.
事实上 我得去见瑟琳娜了
oh, sure. have fun.
好啊 玩得开心点
i will. what are we doing?
我会的 我们在做什么?
i thought you said we weren't doing anything.
我以为你说的我们不会做任何事
i like serena, and i like you,
我喜欢瑟琳娜我也喜欢你
and she likes me,and you like me,
并且她喜欢我 你喜欢我
so how--how can you not like each other?
所以你们怎能不喜欢对方呢?
it's mathematically impossible. who said i didn't like her?
这根本不可能的 谁说我不喜欢她的?
i just don't know her.
我只是不了解她
yeah, and you're making a real effort to change that.
是的 而且你在很努力去改变
i mean, why spend five minutes trying to be nice to serena,
为什么要花五分钟 试着对瑟琳娜友善呢
when i can spend day after day forced
在我能日复一日被迫在
to choose between the two of you?
你们两个人中选择的时候
okay, fine. you want to see me get my nice on?
好的 你想我有好脸色?
let's do it tonight. just you, me and serena. um...
我们今晚就来 就你 我和瑟琳娜
tonight--tonight is blair waldorf's birthday party.
今晚... 今晚是布莱尔?霍道夫的生日派对
uh, i think we might want to start by dipping a toe
我想我们可以先尝试一下
rather than diving off of a cliff,
总比一头扎进悬崖要强
headfirst, into the rocks with the sharks.
浅尝辄止
why? we all know how to swim.
为什么? 我们都知道怎么游泳
come on.
来吧
you want to do this, let's do it.
你想这样做 我们就做
are you ready for your present? ow!
准备好看你的礼物了吗?
if you wanted to play rough, all you had to do was ask.
如果你来狠的 你说就行了
hi. hi. hello there.
嗨 布莱尔 嗨 你好啊
happy birthday to me.
祝我生日快乐
you nauseate me.
你让我恶心
all this talk about how you have to be with nate
所有的谈话都是关于你和内特
or the world will end.
不然世界就完了
face it. it's over.
面对现实吧 已经结束了
you sound like a jealous boyfriend.
你听起来像一个嫉妒的男朋友
yeah, right. you wish.
对啊 你想得美
no.

you wish.
你才想得美
please. you forget who you're talking to.
拜托 你忘记在跟谁说话了
so do you.
你也是
do you...
难道你...
like me?
喜欢我?
define "like."
怎样算"喜欢"
uh, you have got to be kidding. i do not believe this.
你肯定是在开玩笑 我不相信这的
how do you think i feel?
你觉得我是什么感受?
i haven't slept. i feel sick,
我睡不着 我感觉病了
like there's something in my stomach, fluttering.
就像胃里有什么东西在煽动翅膀
butterflies?
蝴蝶吗?
no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不...
this is not--not happening.
这是不可能的
believe me, no one is more surprised or ashamed than i am.
相信我 没有人比我更惊讶或羞愧了
chuck, you know that
恰克 你知道的
i adore all of god's creatures
我钟爱上帝所有的杰作
and the metaphors that they inspire,
以及他们所暗指的寓意
but... those butterflies have got to be murdered.
但是... 那些蝴蝶必须要除掉
fine. it wasn't that great anyway.
好吧 不管怎么说它就是不好的
thanks.
谢谢
jenny.
珍妮
oh. hi, nate.
内特 你好
hey. i told blair,
是我告诉布莱尔的
and i shouldn't have. i'm sorry.
我不应该说的 很抱歉
oh, about what happened at the ball?
关于舞会上发生的事情吗
it's, uh, it's not your fault.
那...那不是你的错
so... how have things been between you guys?
那么... 你们之间怎么样了?
uh, strange,
挺奇怪的
but again, not your fault.
但仍然不是你的错
so you gonna go inside?
那么你要进去吗?
i was planning on it,
我一直准备进去的
but now that i'm here, i'm not so sure.
但现在我在这 我就不确定了
yeah. me neither.
对啊 我也不确定
blair invited me before our fight,
我们还没闹翻前 布莱尔邀请我的
and i was gonna run in and give her this card,
我打算进去把这张卡给她
which says "i'm sorry," like, 30 times.
里面大概写了三十来次"对不起"吧
maybe you could just deliver it for me, though?
或者你帮我给她吧?
uh, do you wanna go take a walk or something?
你想不想散个步或别的什么
with you?
跟你?
um, what would blair think?
那布莱尔会怎么想?
well, blair's up there.
布莱尔在那儿
unless, of course, you wanna go.
当然 你想进去也可以
it's up to you.
随你
a walk sounds good.
散步好一点
thank you.
谢谢
dan, you're here!
丹 你来了
and, um, and you brought vanessa.
你把瓦内萨也带来啦
hey. good to see you.
很高兴见到你
um, kati and is, you--you know dan.
凯蒂跟易丝你们已经认识丹了
uh, blair, this is, um, dan's friend vanessa.
布莱尔 这是丹的朋友瓦内萨
wow. you didn't mention they were so nice.
你怎么没跟我说她们这么好啊
now i get it.
现在我知道了
oh, sweetie, you did not tell me she looked like that.
亲爱的 你没跟我说她是这样的
this is such a problem.
这可真是个大问题
rufus, i'm sorry.
鲁弗斯 我很抱歉
i know that you're upset.
我知道你很伤心
you're getting that, huh?
原来你知道啊
can you please talk to me? please?
你能跟我聊聊吗? 拜托你
i only have one question,
我只有一个问题
and i'm pretty sure i don't want to hear the answer.
但我很确定我不想知道答案
it happened one time,
只发生过一次
and i wish it hadn't, and it's over.
我真希望没发生过 已经结束了
then why did our daughter have to go to hudson
那为什么我们的女儿要去哈德逊
and drag you back here?
把你拉回来这里?
because when we spoke on the phone,
因为我们聊电话的时候
i didn't really get the impression that you wanted to see me.
我并不很确定你想见我
i thought i should give you some space.
我想我该给你点空间
this family has had way too much space.
这个家给你很大的空间了
you never should have left.
你不应该离开的
can we not go through this whole thing again?
我们不要再想这件事了好吗?
please. you know that i wasn't happy.
拜托 你也知道我那时不开心
yeah. you happy now?
是吗 那你现在开心了吗?
in some ways, i am.
某种程度来说 我开心
i know you don't want to hear that.
我知道你不想听这些
look, please don't act like you care what i want.
别装做在乎我的想法
rufus.
鲁弗斯
i was there for you when you were all about your music,
我在的时候 你的世界里只有音乐
when you were on the road for months at a time
好几个月也不回家一次
and everything that went with it.
所有的事都绕着你来转
my whole adult life has been about you.
我的整个成年时代都给了你
and now i'm the one that's screwed up.
现在把事情搞砸的人却是我
i guess i was a late bloomer.
我想我是大器晚成吧
i just need you to care enough about me to try.
我只是需要你在乎我 哪怕你只是试着去做
alison...
艾利森...
i care.
我在乎
i care.
我在乎
stalk me much?
跟够了吗?
what are you still doing up here all alone?
为什么你还是一个人在这啊?
i don't know where nate is,
我不知道内特在哪
and he always calls me at midnight,
而每当我生日的时候
when it turns into my birthday.
他总是在深夜零时打给我
well, i wouldn't count on it tonight.
今晚就别指望了
doesn't it strike you as, uh, just a little bit of coincidence,
我这样说会不会打击你?
the timing of everything? what do you mean?
所有事情都这么巧合 你什么意思?
well, nate suddenly decides he wants to get back together
内特就在你妈妈决定
just moments after your mother
跟上校解约后不久
puts the brakes on her deal with the captain?
就跟你说要复合
so you're saying that nate is only pretending to like me,
你是要说内特只是假装喜欢我
and that he's actually using me to get to my mother?
实际上他是想利用我来拉拢我妈?
he wouldn't do that.
他不会那样做的
yes, he would.
会的 他会的
if it was to help his family, you know he would.
如果那能帮到他家的话 他会的
nate loves me.
内特爱我的
whatever he's doing, wherever he is,
无论他在干嘛 他在哪
he will call at midnight. you'll see.
他会在半夜打给我的 等着吧你
care to make a wager?
介意打赌吗?
if he calls, i'll leave you alone forever.
如果他打了的话 我以后都不烦着你
if he doesn't, you spend the night with me.
如果他没打 你就跟我过夜
i will not.
我才不要
i thought you were sure.
我还以为你很确定呢
you're gonna lose.
你输定了
he's never missed my birthday.
他从来都不会忘记我的生日
B careful, b.
小心了
there's no safe wager when you bet on a bass.
跟拜斯打赌从来就没有你赢的说法
you just might lose your shirt and your pants.
你可能要把上衣跟短裤输掉了
so you brought vanessa as your date to blair's party?
瓦内萨是你带来参加派对的女伴喽?
no, no, you're my date.
不 不 你才是
i just thought it might be a good opportunity
我刚还在想这可是个好机会
for all three of us to hang out.
让我们三个好好玩玩呢
oh, yeah,
是啊
cause it was so fun
因为会很有趣
and not remotely awkward at breakfast this morning.
而且今早吃早餐时也不会尴尬呢
fine. you're--you're--you're right. i actually thought
好吧 你... 你是对的
this would be a very bad opportunity for us to hang out,
我刚还在想今天我们三个在一起 不是什么好时机
but i kind of suggested to vanessa
但我刚刚跟瓦内萨说
that she wasn't making an effort to get to know you,
她并没有试着去了解你
so, uh, she decided to start tonight,
所以 她决定从今晚开始
but if it's weird, i can go talk to her.
但如果这很怪 我能告诉她的
no. no, no, no, don't do that.
不不不不 别那样做
look, tell me something vanessa likes besides you,
告诉我除了你之外 瓦内萨还喜欢什么
and i will make an effort to bond. i promise.
我保证我会尽力去接合她的口味
oh, thank you.
谢谢
so what now?
现在怎样
ever play "guitar hero"?
玩过"吉他英雄"吗?
thank you. thank you. oh, she owned you, serena.
谢谢 谢谢 瑟琳娜 她打败你了
yeah, you went down almost as hard as britney at the v.m.a.s.
你比布兰妮在音乐录影带奖上输的更惨
okay, you know, you're good, vanessa.
瓦内萨 我承认你很厉害
i'll admit it, but i have been holding back until now.
但我现在要反击了
there's a little birdie that's about to be free.
现在小鸟要展翅高飞了
thank you. thank you. who got on now?
谢谢 谢谢 现在谁更厉害啊?
not bad, but skynyrd is meat and potatoes,
不错 不过Skynyrd乐队的歌 只是小菜一碟
and i'm bringing dessert,
现在我要来点难度的
so what do you say to a slice of "cherry pie"?
来段"樱桃派"怎么样?
no pie. i say no, i beg you. come on.
不要 不要 我求你了 来嘛
there's nothing like a little '80s hair metal
在经历了这样一天之后
to put a smile on your face. after the day you've had?
没有什么能比八十年代的"轻金属"更让你开心了
the--the day you've had? what--what kind of day have you had?
经历的一天? 怎样的一天?
you didn't tell her?
你没跟她说吗?
uh, no. no, not yet. not yet.
没 没 还没 还没
um, it was kind of an odd day at the humphrey loft.
今天对汉弗瑞家来说是奇怪的一天
uh, actually, jenny brought my mom home.
事实上 珍妮带我妈回来了
your mom's back?
你妈妈回来了?
yeah.
是的
excuse me.
不好意思
i can't believe you didn't tell me your mom came home.
我不敢相信你不告诉我你妈回来了?
i'm sorry, really. uh...
对不起 真的
what? you didn't think it was important? no, no, of course it is.
怎么 你觉得一点也不重要吗? 当然重要了
why bother? you already told vanessa.
那为什么 你都跟瓦内萨说了
i tell vanessa everything, all right?
我什么都跟瓦内萨说 好吗?
i have since i was 6.
我六岁开始就这样
well, you're not 6 anymore, dan.
丹 你现在不再是六岁了
i just--i was just hoping that i would be the person
我只是... 只是希望成为那个
that you would wanna tell these things to now.
你什么都愿意跟我说的人
i want you to be that person, too.
我也希望你是这样的人
really, i do.
我真的想
this whole girlfriend thing is very new to me, you know?
交女朋友这种事情上我还是个新手
i-i just...
我... 我只是
i don't know all the rules yet.
我还不知道规矩是什么
well, blair says in a relationship, the best friend is--serena,
布莱尔说一段关系里 好朋友是... 瑟琳娜
you're really taking relationship advice from blair?
你真的要听布莱尔的情感建议?
good point.
说得好
look, i just don't want to have to compete with vanessa.
我只是不想跟瓦内萨竞争
you know, with "guitar hero," okay.
玩"吉他英雄"的话 没问题
i'm way more awesome, if you didn't happen to notice.
我比她强多了 刚刚你也看到
but, um, not with you.
但和你一起就不行
that's fair.
很合理
all right, so tomorrow,
好了 那么明天
you and i will go somewhere together, just the two of us,
我们一起去个只有我们俩的地方
and we will talk about my family in excruciating detail
然后就聊聊我家的所有细节
until you are--you're just so bored,
直到你...你觉得无聊
you're begging for vanessa to take over, all right?
要求着瓦内萨回来接着听 好吗?
how's that sound?
听起来怎么样?
perfect.
好极了
come on. it's almost midnight.
走吧 都半夜了
what happens at midnight?
半夜会有什么事?
i heard about your dad.
我听说了你爸爸的事
i'm sorry.
很抱歉
well, if it makes you feel any better,
如果能使你好受点
my family's not doing that great right now either.
我父母也没做什么对的事
you know, i actually didn't want to come to blair's party
我其实并不想参加布莱尔的派对
as much as i just wanted to get out of my house.
就像我想离开自己家那样迫切
yeah, i know the feeling.
我知道这种感觉
blair's birthday present.
布莱尔的生日礼物
your mother's ring.
你妈妈的戒指
blair told me about it.
布莱尔和我说过
wow. it's beautiful.
这真漂亮
i'm, uh, supposed to give it to blair tonight.
我本想今晚给她的
i'm guessing that wasn't your idea.
我猜这不是你的主意
blair and i broke up,
布莱尔和我分手了
and i know it was the right thing to do.
我知道这是很明智的
i mean, we just shouldn't be together right now, you know?
我们现在不应该再一起了 你明白吗
sounds like you're pretty sure of that.
听起来你似乎很肯定
i am, and as much as i wanna do the right thing and help out my parents,
是的 就像我想做件对的事能帮我的父母
it's just--it's not fair.
只是这...这不公平
i mean, to me or to blair.
对于我或是布莱尔来说
i just think that if i do this now,
我只是想如果我现在这样做了
when does it ever stop?
什么时候才能停止呢?
it'll only stop when you stop it.
这全取决于你自己
i'm sorry. 12:01
我很遗憾 12:01.
no, you're smarmy. there's a difference.
别假惺惺了 这不一样
if you're coming to collect, you can forget it.
如果你是为了赌注 就算了吧
turn around.
转过身去
you get grosser by the second.
这一刻你更加卑鄙了
you get older. look.
你大一岁了 看
happy birthday!
生日快乐
blair, blow out your candles.
布莱尔 来吹蜡烛
make a wish, blair.
许个愿 布莱尔
it already didn't come true.
已经不会实现了
happy birthday to who?
祝谁生日快乐?
forget cake and ice cream.
忘了蛋糕和冰淇凌吧
i'm saving room for just desserts.
我只留了点胃口 吃甜品
looks like chuck's wish might come true.
好像恰克的愿望要实现了
so i don't know how it was possible iven how the day started,
我不知道这一天是怎么会有可能开始的
but, um, i actually had kind of a good night.
但是 我今天晚上很愉快
your parents won't be mad you're coming home so late, right?
你那么晚回家你父母会生气吧?
oh, no, they think i'm with a friend.
不会的 他们以为我和朋友在一起
huh. well, they think right.
他们想的没错
i had fun.
我很开心
me, too. you have a good night.
我也是 你今晚很愉快
spotted--nate archibald depositing
注意 内特尼尔?阿齐布尔德午夜后
a mystery girl n a taxi after midnight.
将一位神秘女孩送上了出租车
all we know about her for sure?
我们当然都认识
she's not blair waldorf.
她不是布莱尔?霍道夫
oh,my god
天呐
may be she is wrong,It Wouldn't Be The First Time.
也许她搞错了 不是第一次了
hey,blair,I am so sorry
布莱尔 我很抱歉
ver would've thought that this would happen.
我不知道会发生这种事
i hope the slut gave him herpes.
我希望那个荡妇让他染上了疱疹
cheater totally deserves herpes.
这种骗子罪有应得
he isn't cheating.
他没有搞外遇
we broke up, okay?
我们分手了 行吗?
he was gonna get back together with me,
我们今晚打算复合的
but only so my mom would help his dad.
除非我妈妈帮助她父亲
you satisfied?
你们满意了?
blair
布莱尔
blair,stop,you can talk to me
布莱尔 等一下 你可以和我谈谈
we ended it.
我们结束了
wanted to tell you, but--but part of me thought that
我本想告诉你的 但我心里觉得
if i didn't say it out loud, then it wouldn't be true.
如果我不说出来 这件事就不是真的
it was my birthday wish for us to get back together.
我的生日愿望就是和他重新在一起
now i think it's really over.
现在一切真的结束了
oh, blair, shh.
布莱尔 别说了
is it okay if i just wanna be alone for a second?
我能一个人静一静吗?
nate, hey. what are you doing home so early?
内特 怎么那么早就回来了?
it's after midnight.
已经是大半夜了
we just thought you'd be with blair.
我们以为你会和布莱尔在一起
how did she like her gift?
她喜欢你送的礼物吗?
i didn't make it to the party tonight.
我今晚没去她的生日派对
well, her actual birthday is today.
其实今天才是她的生日
you can call her in the morning, maybe take her to lunch.
你可以早上打个电话给她 也许和她共进午餐
it's a good plan. really more special this way.
好主意 这样很特别
dad, i know you think blair will help save you,
爸 我知道你认为布莱尔可以帮你
but i'm not doing this.
但是我不会这么做的
it's over.
一切都结束了
nate.
内特
there's nothing in this world wouldn't do to protect our family,
为了保护我的家人 我什么事都做的出来
and i'm sure you feel the same.
我相信你也有同感
i need your support here, son, and your trust.
我需要你的支持 儿子 还有你的信任
well, you better hope for your sake ey don't call your son to the stand.
你最好希望他们不会 传召你的儿子去作证
god, i have missed your smile.
天呐 我真怀念你的笑容
mm. i have missed everything.
我怀念一切
please tell me that is someone coming to rob the house.
请告诉我有人要打劫家里
hey, mom.
妈妈
hey, dad.
爸爸
hey, jenny.
珍妮
as you were.
继续吧
s your friend gonna be okay?
你的朋友还好吧?
um, i'm not sure.
我不知道
she just broke up with her boyfriend,
她刚和男朋友分手
and then they got back together and then, um,
然后他们又复合了 然后...
i don't know what just happened.
我也不知道怎么回事
well, she's lucky to have you.
她有你在身边真幸运
being a good friend is...
有个好朋友真是...
challenging at times?
时时充满挑战?
hey, if i've been acting however i've been acting,
如果我一直有那样的举动
it's just 'cause i'm protective of dan.
只是因为我想保护丹
and i'm protective of our relationship.
我也是在保护我和他之间的关系
i've never actually had one before.
我之前从没有过这种感觉
you guys just have everything in common,
你们有那么多共同语言
and, um, i'm just getting to know him.
我只是刚开始了解他
so, you know, it can be a little intimidating.
你知道吗 这对我来说是个威胁
talk about intimidating.
说说看你的不安
you just admitted that you find me intimidating,
你刚刚承认 我对你有威胁
so how cool does that make you?
你怎么能这么大度?
i think you forgot to mention
我想你忘了提到
y superior "guitar hero" skills.
我玩"吉他英雄"时无敌的技巧
no, i didn't forget that.
不 我没忘
and at the next party, i'm asking for a rematch,
下次开派对 我会要求重新比一次的
cause you were about to get smoked.
因为你会败下阵来
oh, really? well, i think the only thing getting smoked
是吗我以为唯一失败的是
Is Your Pale Imitation Of A Guitar Player.
你模仿那笨拙的吉他手造型
Hey,I Am A Golden God.
我可是摇滚女神
oh, really? are you now? hey. am--am i interrupting anything?
真的吗 我打断你们了吗?
um, actually, you are.
的确是
i'll give you guys a moment.
我给你们俩独处
might that have been bonding that i just walked in on?
我刚刚来的时候你们结盟了吗?
a little bit.
有点那个意思
yeah? what were you talking about?
是吗? 你们在聊什么?
nothing you need to know about.
你没必要知道
oh, so you have secrets now? i see.
你们现在有秘密了? 我明白了
well, listen, um, if you want to get out of here,
听着 如果你想离开这里
vanessa can only fit two on her vespa,
瓦内萨的黄蜂小摩托只能容下两人
but i can walk.
但我可以走路
oh, well, you know i love me a vespa,
你知道我喜欢黄蜂小摩托
but, um, i think i gotta stay here and be with blair.
但是 我想留在这儿陪陪布莱尔
you're not the only one with a best friend.
不是只有你一个人有好朋友的
i'm not in the mood, chuck.
我现在没心情 恰克
this is pretty much the worst birthday ever.
这绝对是最糟糕的生日
maybe it can be salvaged.
也许能够补救
is that our sex tape?
是我们的性爱录影带吗?
it's the erickson beamon necklace.
这是埃里克森?贝曼的项链
no, i couldn't.
不 我不能收
yes, you can.
你可以
something this beautiful
漂亮的东西
deserves to be seen on someone worthy of its beauty.
得给配的上它的人拥有
i really am sorry.
我真的很抱歉
spotted--b. turning a year older,
注意 布莱尔长大了一岁
but not necessarily wiser.
但未必心智成熟
guess chuck's the gift that keeps on giving.
猜想恰克的礼物会一直送下去
B blow out your candles, b.
吹灭你的蜡烛吧
this will be better in the dark.
暗点会比较好
x.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后

分享到
重点单词
  • erasev. 抹去,擦掉 [计算机] 擦除
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • loyaltyn. 忠诚,忠心
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • misunderstandingn. 误会,误解 misunderstand的现在分词
  • hastyadj. 匆匆的,轻率的,急忙的
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • challengingadj. 大胆的(复杂的,有前途的,挑战的) n. 复杂
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃