摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第177期:他是个有呼吸的男的
日期:2017-04-14 07:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Even if Haley was attracted to him, I would hope she would have the decency and the self-control--
就算海莉喜欢他,我也希望她有点自尊心和自控能力...
Oh, my God! Oh, my god, she married Andy!
天呐,她嫁给了安迪!
I knew she was still into him.
我就知道她还喜欢他。
She said he wasn't her type, but I'm like, "He's a man. He's breathing."
她说他俩不合适,但我就说,"他是个男的,有呼吸的男的。"

modern177.jpg


Maybe this is why she doesn't talk to me about things.
也许这就是她不和我聊天的原因。
No, it can't be him. He's a very nice boy.
不可能是他,他是个好小伙。
Claire, trust me, Andy's not gonna run off and elope with Haley.
克莱尔,相信我,安迪不会和海莉私奔的。
He's a stand-up guy.
他是个正直的人。
It's a package for haley. - Open it.
是寄给海莉的包裹。-打开。
Well, that seems like an invasion of her priv--
这侵犯她隐...
Open it!
打开!
What to expect when you're expecting.
《孕期指南》
Oh, my god!
老天啊!
I told you he was a stand-up guy.
我就说他是个正"直"的男人。
She's not answering, phil.
她不接电话,菲尔。
Are you calling andy?
你在给安迪打电话吗?
It's going straight to voice mail.
直接转到语音信箱了。
I can't believe she's pregnant.
我不敢相信她怀孕了。
Let's not jump to any conclusions.
别轻易下结论。
Jump? Let's review.
轻易吗?来回顾一下。
She's been moody, eating weird food, getting nauseous.
她情绪暴躁,吃奇怪的东西恶心反胃。
She left in the middle of the night for a wedding chapel in vegas with her secret love, and most suspicious of all, she bought a book!
她半夜离家和秘密爱人跑去拉斯维加斯,小教堂还有最可疑的是,她买了一本书!
Oh, no. What if you're right?
糟了,如果你是对的该办?
What will we do? - I don't know.
我们该怎么做?-我不知道。
I'll kill that Andy.
我要灭了那个安迪。
How could he be so irresponsible?
他怎么能这么不负责任?
I mean, he's a good kid.
他虽然是个好人。
But to run off with my baby girl after I fell for his "Aw, shucks" act!
他怎么能就这么拐走我的女儿?之前还让我迷上他的"道歉"表演!
Which is probably not an act because he's genuinely nice and he thinks "Shucks" is the "S" word.
也可能不是表演,因为他人很好,还有他觉得那是脏话。
Still, I want to kill him!
我还是想灭了他!
But that would be robbing my grandchild of probably a really great father.
但我的外孙可能就没了一个超棒的爸爸。
Damn you, Andy Bailey!
去你的,安迪·贝利!

分享到