(单词翻译:单击)
Damn it, I've got a point.
该死,我说得太有道理了。
How does someone so smart sneeze on so many things?
这么聪明一个人怎么会打那么多喷嚏呢?
Finished!
画完了!
Let's see. Oh. I'm sorry, but did someone rob an art gallery?
来看看。不好意思,这是有人抢劫了画廊吗?
Because this is absolutely beau...-Done!
因为这简直太美...-画完了!
Okay.
好吧。
We should probably put your names on those so we can remember whose is whose.
我们应该在上面写上名字,不然该分不出来谁是谁的了。
Next activity. Okay, Lily knows all the capitals. -Dad!
下一个活动。莉莉知道所有的首府。-爸爸!
It's all right, honey. The first is Albany.
没关系的,宝贝。第一个是奥尔巴尼。
Then there's...
接下来是...
Ohh! I thought you meant world capitals. Algeria, Algiers. Angola - -Oh. Well, you're just a little know-it-all, aren't ya?
我以为你说的是各国的首府。阿尔及利亚,阿尔及尔。安哥拉...-你还真是爱显摆自己有学问啊?
Oh, my god. I am so sorry. I - oh.
天哪,非常抱歉。
Okay. Sydney, forget that I said that, okay, honey?
好了,希德妮,忘记我说的话吧,宝贝。
I can't! I have a photographic memory!
不行!因为我记忆力超群!
You made my friend cry!
你把我的朋友搞哭了!
No, I didn't mean to...Oh, boy.
不,我不是有意的...天哪。
You did that on purpose!
你是故意的!
No, no. I-I don't think I did.
不,不,我不是。
Oh, gosh. And there's your mother. Sydney, sweetheart, we got to stop crying, okay? You're okay.
天哪,你妈妈来了。希德妮,宝贝,不能再哭了,好吗?你没事。
Oh. Now my watch is caught. All right, little pull. Little pull! It's fine! It's fine! Oh, it's fine. It's fine!
我的表卡住了。没事,轻轻拉,轻轻拉!没事的!没事的!没事的,没事的。
We had so much fun. - Oh, good.
我们玩得太开心了。-那就好。
Sydney, honey, are you crying?
希德妮,宝贝,你在哭吗
He ruined my picture and pulled my hair!
他把我的画毁了,还拉我头发!
Just little accidents.
只是个小意外。
And he called me a know-it-all!
他还说我爱显摆学问!
What kind of a person calls a 6-year-old a know-it-all?
什么样的人会说一个六岁的孩子爱显摆学问?
She's a year younger than you?
她还比你小一岁是吗?
Should I not have come?
我是不是不该来?
Oh, is it gonna be weird for Andy? I shouldn't have dressed so cute. Hey, switch sweaters with me.
安迪会不会觉得很怪?我不应该穿得这么好看的。把毛衣换给我。
Just be yourself. It's the surest way for him to get over you.
做你自己吧。这样他能最快速度忘掉你。
Okay, thanks.
好吧,谢谢。
Hey, uncle Cam. - Hey.
你好。小卡叔叔。-你好。
Oh, my gosh. I'm so glad you're here. You got to talk to Lily. She's not speaking to me because...-I have bigger problems. -I haven't even told you what mine is yet.
我的天,你来了太好了。你得和莉莉谈谈。她不和我讲话了,因为...-我有更大的问题。-我还没跟你说我的问题呢。
I benched Manny. I'm worried Jay and Gloria are mad at me. Have they said anything? - No.
我让曼尼坐冷板凳了。我担心杰和歌洛莉亚会生我的气。他们说什么了吗?-没有。
All I've gotten from them so far is "Hola" and "That scotch is not for company."
我只听到他们对我说了"你好",还有"这瓶威士忌不分享"。
Oh, my gosh, Phil, is that the wedding video?
天哪,菲尔,那是婚礼视频吗?
Oh, we are so excited to see it.
我们太期待了。
I'm so excited to show you guys!
我也很期待给你们看!
Get in the media closet. Cut every wire.
快去客厅,把所有电线都剪了。
Dad, get ahold of yourself.
爸爸,冷静点。
You're right.
你说得对。
I said, "You're right"!
我说了"你说得对"。
Sorry. I already had it loaded up.
对不起,我手臂已经准备到位了。
Everybody come to dinner. Then we watch the wedding movie.
大家都来吃晚饭吧。然后我们就看婚礼视频。
Hey, thank you guys so much for hosting. And I hope there's no hard feelings about Manny.
谢谢你们的招待。我希望曼尼的事你们不会有什么想法。
You're the coach. You can't play favorites.
你是教练,你不能徇私。
Exactly. -I am so relieved to hear you say that.
正是。-听你这么说我就放心了。
No, no, no. One of our chairs is broken. Come. I have a special seat for you.
不,不,我们坏了一把椅子。来,我为你准备了特殊的位子。