初代吸血鬼第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第19集:如何处理新月狼群
日期:2017-04-04 18:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on The Originals:
《始祖家族》前情提要
Kill him.
杀了他
If we can't all create some sort of community,
如果我们不能和平互助
then what's the point?
那还有什么意义
Kill each other and get it all over with.
还是杀个你死我活算了
If there is no peace between us,
如果我们之间没有和平
then how can you expect others to follow suit?
那你怎么能指望其他人效仿呢
The city's inhabitants will not adhere to this agreement.
这个城市的居民不会遵守这个协议的
We have a message for Marcel Gerard.
马塞尔·杰拉德让我们带条消息
You and I were betrothed.
你我曾订过婚
I guess that makes us kind of like royalty.
我们就像是狼人中的王族一般
We made an alliance that's gonna change
我们结成了联盟,这对狼人来说
everything for the wolves.
将是一个重大的转折
An alliance with who? Klaus.
与谁结盟,克劳斯
A moonlight ring to protect werewolves from the curse.
月光戒指,用以破除狼人的诅咒
What do I have to do?
你要我怎么做
I've been hexed, and I don't know how long I have.
我被下了咒,已经时日无多了
The pills, they're not working.
那些药不管用
These hexes, they start with magic.
这种诅咒虽然是魔法
They alter the very chemistry of the brain.
却会影响大脑中的化学物质
I can't be fixed.
诅咒没法解除
There's only death mine and yours.
只能拥抱死亡,你我都是
This is the body. This is the blood.
这是主的身体,这是主的宝血
May they cleanse me of sin and preserve my soul
愿主净化我的罪恶,拯救我的灵魂
in life everlasting.
直到永远
I'd say it's a little late for that, Father.
现在是不是有点晚了,神父
I see you still have your faith.
看来你仍坚持着你的信仰
You stay away.
别过来
If only it could save you...
可惜它终究无法拯救你
Sean, god, no! Aah!
肖恩,老天,不要
To life everlasting.
直到永远
Drink. Be gone, demon.
喝了它,魔鬼,离我远点
Come on. Just one sip.
来吧,就一口
No.

I know who you are, you hateful bitch.
我知道你是谁,你这个恶毒的贱人
Oh, Sean,
天哪,肖恩
I tried to help you.
我试着帮助你
I tried to save you, but this city
试着拯救你,但这个城市
this city is full of monsters.
这个城市有着太多恶魔
Uh, yeah. Trust me, I know.
相信我,我很清楚
Remind me to never piss off a witch.
记得提醒我永远别招惹女巫
Help me lay him on his side.
帮我扶着他侧卧
Cami.
卡米
Uncle Kieran?
基兰叔叔
What do you want from me?
你要对我做什么
You saw that, right?
你也看到了,对吗
It was just for a second,
虽然只有一瞬间
but it was him.
但他还是有意识的
I don't know, Cami.
我也不知道,卡米
I mean, maybe he's still in there underneath all the crazy,
就算他的意识仍存在于那些疯狂之下
but the crazy is pretty thick.
他已经陷得太深了
Maybe he just needs a shock to his system,
或许我们需要刺激他的大脑
something to wipe the slate clean.
让他能重新自主思考
Josh, I think I've had an idea on how to fix him.
乔什,我想我有办法帮助他了
Can I help you find something?
在找什么,需要帮忙吗
Yes. In fact, I believe you can.
是的,我想你能帮到我
I'm looking for a book about yay big,
我在找一本书,大概这么大
filled with our mother's most powerful spells.
上面记录着母亲的那些强力咒语
It appears to have been misplaced.
看上去似乎不知所踪了
How very mysterious. Indeed.
真是奇怪,确实
At first, I feared the witches had succeeded
起初,我怀疑是不是
in their efforts to obtain it,
被那些女巫夺去了
But considering their last attempt ended
但鉴于她们的上次尝试终结于
with me relieving a rather large,
我将一对满是纹身的手
tattooed gentleman of his hands,
切下来作为回礼送给了她们
I began to wonder if the thief wasn't a bit closer to home.
我开始怀疑会不会是家贼难防
Don't make this harder than it needs to be, brother.
别让我难做,哥哥
Well, admittedly, I did have a theory
说实话,我确实怀疑
that your sudden interest in mother's grimoire was in some way
你突然对我们母亲的魔法书如此感兴趣
related to whatever foolishness
是不是因为你
you've been conducting with the crescent wolves.
和新月族的狼人之间那愚蠢的勾当
Therefore, I took it upon myself
因此,我自作主张
to carefully place it where naughty,
将魔法书安放到了别处
little fingers could not pry.
以防有人垂涎
And here I thought you, of all people, would understand,
我还以为所有人之中你最清楚
I am simply trying to help those wolves.
我只是为了帮助那些狼人
Play samaritan to the abused,
你可以说我是慈悲为怀
champion to the underdog, so to speak.
或者是保护弱小也行
How splendidly noble of you.
那你还真是高尚
Have you ever considered that, like you,
难道你没有考虑过,和你一样
I am trying to keep Hayley safe,
我只是想保证海莉的安全
using our mother's magic to empower her people
用我们母亲的魔法让他们变得更加强大
so they are capable of protecting her?
这样才能更好地保护她
Yes, unless, of course,
话是这么说
they decide to seek retribution for decades held in exile,
除非他们决定以此来报复多年被流放之仇
and Hayley will find herself in the middle of an uprising,
这样海莉将会被卷入一场起义中
one that will only provoke further violence.
那只会引发更多的暴力冲突
You see, you risk turning New Orleans into a war zone, brother.
你这么做很有可能挑起新奥尔良的战火,弟弟
I won't let that happen.
我绝不允许此事发生
The drums of war were beating long before we returned.
战争在我们回来之前早已揭开序幕
I suggest you use a little less of this
我建议你还是少说话
and a little more of these.
多听听窗外事
Uhuh. No way.
不行,想都别想
Cami, Josh told me how bad things have gotten.
卡米,乔什已经告诉我事情有多严重了
I should be there for you. Just let me help.
我应该陪在你身边,让我帮你
How, by getting yourself killed?
怎么帮,眼睁睁看你被人杀死吗
You have a target on your back, Marcel.
如今你正被人追杀,马塞尔
The last thing I need is for you
如今我最不想看见的
to get hurt because of me.
就是你因为我而受伤
I'm more worried about you. Kieran is dangerous.
比起这个我更担心你,基兰很危险
I got this.
我能应付得来
You come here, I'll throw you out myself, all right?
你要是过来,我就亲自把你赶出去,知道吗
I mean it.
我说真的
What the hell?
这是怎么一回事
Oh, ok. Yeah.
好吧,没错
Totally see how we got kind of
这里看起来确实有点像
a crime scene vibe happening here.
这里的气氛好像犯罪现场一样
Just don't freak out, ok?
不用害怕
Hi. I'm Dr. Sheski.
你好,我是谢斯基医生
Just gonna get your pulse.
我只是要检查一下你的脉搏
Think very carefully before you speak.
开口之前要仔细想清楚
The sound of your voice is likely to make me
你的声音很可能让我后悔
regret what mercy I've shown thus far.
我对你所展现出的那些仁慈
Yeah, yeah. I know.
是的,我知道
I'm on your "Who's been naughty" list.
我在你'谁调皮了'的名单上
Thing is, Cami needs you.
问题是,卡米需要你
Whatever anger you have towards me,
你对我的愤怒
don't make her suffer for it.
不要延伸到她身上
She's with Kieran.
她和基兰在一起
I'm gonna have to let the authorities know
我必须要当局知道
what the hell is going on here.
这里发生了什么
Josh? Oh, right.
乔什,对了
Dude, be cool.
伙计,别慌
It's just a priest hexed by a witch because of some vampires.
只是个神父由于吸血鬼的原因被女巫施咒了
Accept that these things are real, then forget them.
接受这些现实,然后忘记它们
I mean later. You forget them later.
我是说等一下,等一下再忘记
Crap. Ah! Ok. Let me start over.
糟糕,我重新说
Dr. Sheski, my uncle needs to be sedated, something strong.
谢斯基医生,我叔叔需要镇静剂,强效的
Sedation?
镇静剂
He looks like he should be in an ICU.
他看起来需要进重症监护室
Yeah. See, this other witch put this boundary spell on him.
是的,另一个女巫给这里施了边界咒
So he's kind of stuck in here.
他基本是困在这里了
This man is malnourished,
这个人营养不良
severely dehydrated.
严重脱水
Which is why you're here,
所以才要你来
but first, doctor,
但首先,医生
what do you know about shock therapy?
你了解休克疗法吗
ECT?
电休克疗法
First, it's incredibly dangerous.
首先,那十分危险
But it has been known to help treat cases of extreme psychosis.
但确实被用来治疗极度精神混乱的病例
Answer the nice lady.
回答这位女士的问题
We don't fully understand it yet,
我们目前还不完全了解这种方法
but, yes, in some patients,
但是的,有些病人
using electrical current to induce seizures
利用电流引发癫痫
can subvert a psychotic episode,
可以阻止精神异常的发作
In effect, rebooting the brain,
事实上,就是重启大脑
but only in the most extreme cases, do we even consider
但只在非常极端的情况下,我们甚至认为
Like my friend said,
就像我朋友讲的
we're talking about a priest hexed by a witch.
我们现在说的是一个神父被女巫施了咒
I don't think it gets any more extreme than that.
我想不到比这个更极端的情况了
That's it.
对了
Inhale and release.
吸气,呼
I guess this means no epidural, huh?
这就意味着没有腰椎麻醉了吧
You sure I can't do this thing in, say, a hospital,
你确定我不能在医院这种
the place with the doctors and the drugs?
有医生有药物的环境下生产吗
Honey, the werewolves have been having babies
亲爱的,狼人在你出生之前
out here since before you were born.
就一直在外面生产
Stop worrying. Ok.
别担心了,好吧
Then what, Eve?
然后呢,伊芙
I don't even know what it's like to have a mother,
我都不知道有个妈妈是什么感觉
let alone be one.
别说自己当妈妈了
Trust me, when the time comes,
相信我,到了那个时候
you'll know exactly what to do.
你自然知道怎么做了
I hope so.
希望如此吧
As fun as it is to image Klaus changing dirty diapers,
虽然想象克劳斯换尿布很有趣
I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing this alone.
但我估计是要一个人做这些了
I somehow doubt that.
我倒不这么认为
Pardon the interruption.
抱歉打扰了
I wonder if I might have a quick word
我希望能跟疑似叛军同党
with the conspirators of a supposed uprising.
简单说几句话
You're making a grave mistake.
你正在犯一个很大的错误
So you're just worried about us. Is that it?
所以你在担心我们吗,对吧
Look, Elijah.
听着,以利亚
We know all about your brother's reputation,
我们知道你弟弟的名声
but if there is even a chance
但即使只有很小的机会
that these rings can help us take control of our curse...
这些戒指可以帮我们控制住诅咒
our gift.
或者说天赋
Then, honestly,
那么坦白讲
we don't care what he's really after.
我们不在乎他真正的目的
Won't have to. I see.
也没必要在乎,我懂了
There are those in the quarter
法属区里很多人
who will consider this a great provocation.
把这视作一种挑衅
Apparently, most of them see us breathing the same way.
很显然,很多人认为我们呼吸都是挑衅
You signed a pledge, and you looked me in the eye as you did so.
你看着我的眼睛签署了宣誓词
We don't want a fight, Elijah.
我们也不想要战争,以利亚
We just want a better life.
我们只是想要更好地生活
Allegiance with my brother
效忠我弟弟
will guarantee you anything but that.
绝不可能达到这个目的
What the hell?
什么情况
Which one of you is in charge?
你们谁说了算
Who's asking?
看是谁问了
Hayley, are you ok?
海莉,你还好吗
It's ok. Here. Come here.
没事的,来,过来
Oh, god.
天哪
Jackson?
杰克逊
Here. Get him away from here.
给,把他带走
Come on.
来吧
Hayley. Elijah.
海莉,以利亚
Wolfsbane.
附子草
It must have been in the gas tank.
肯定是放在油罐里了
You're the fastest.
你是最快的
Take him, anyone else who can't walk on their own.
带着他,还有那些不能自己走的
It's ok, Elijah. I'm fine.
没事,以利亚,我很好
They need your help.
他们需要你的帮助
Just hang in there, ok?
撑着点,好吗
Oliver, no. Aah!
奥利弗,不要
Oh, god. Press here.
天哪,按住这里
Give me your shirt. Now!
给我你的衣服,快
It's ok.
没事的
How'd you learn how to do that?
你怎么学会这些的
You get a hell of an education
当你13岁就离家的时候
when you leave home at 13.
你会学到很多东西
That should slow the bleeding at least
这样能减缓失血
until the healing kicks in.
至少撑到救援人员来
The vampires.
吸血鬼
They don't even have the guts
他们连自己动手的胆量都没有
to do their own dirty work themselves.
来自己干这种龌龊事
I mean, why bother when you can just
干嘛还这么费劲
compel some poor son of a bitch to do it for you?
去强迫无辜的人来做事
I say we hit them back hard.
我们得报仇,狠狠地报仇
Stay here, Oliver.
呆这别动,奥利弗
I need you to look after everyone until I get back.
我需要你来照顾大家,直到我回来
Where the hell are you going?
你要去哪
If this was vampires, I'm pretty sure
如果幕后凶手是吸血鬼的话
that I can guess who gave the order.
那我很确信是谁下的命令
I'm gonna go find Marcel.
我去找找马塞尔
There's a special place in hell for your kind.
地狱里有个专门给你们这类怪物待的地方
Not the first time I've heard that one.
我可不是第一次听到这种话
Well, isn't this a gruesome, little scene?
瞧瞧这个阴森的小地方
Klaus, what are you doing here?
克劳斯,你来干什么
I received an urgent call on your behalf.
我接到一个以你为名义的紧急电话
It seems I've been tasked with doing
然后我好像接到了个任务
what your coward of a boyfriend could not,
要做件你的胆小鬼男友做不到的事
which, by the looks of things,
看这情况
is dissuading you from whatever madness it is
应该是要劝阻你停手
you're about to attempt.
别干现在这件蠢事
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Please, I'm begging you,
拜托,我求求你了
Don't force me to do this.
别逼我干这事
Fine. I'll do it myself.
行啊,那我自己来
Camille, your uncle is a good man.
卡米尔,你叔叔是个好人
He shouldn't suffer.
他不该承受这痛苦
He's been suffering for weeks.
他这几周都在痛苦中受折磨
He's dying, Klaus.
他要死了,克劳斯
This might be the only chance he's got.
这说不定是他能活下来的唯一机会了
Hayley.
海莉
I have to take care of something.
我得去处理一些事情
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我会尽快回来
Where are you?
你在哪
Elijah, I'm fine.
以利亚,我没事
Just take care of the pack while I'm gone, please?
我不在的时候你帮我照顾下我们族群行吗
Is she ok?
她还好吧
Apparently, yes.
很明显,很好
It's a good thing that bomb went off where it did.
这炸弹在这地方爆炸其实还是比较幸运的
Could've been a lot worse.
不然情况可能更糟糕
People could've got killed.
可能会死更多人
Unless...
除非
Get everyone out of here...
带所有人离开这
Now!
现在
Cami...
卡米
What the hell did you do to me?
你刚才对我做了什么
We have to do it again.
得再来一次
Whoa, are you serious?
你认真的吗
That was something coherent. It's working.
这方法得一气呵成,刚才起作用了
Doctor, see to your patient.
医生,照顾好你的病人
You get away from me.
离我远点
Heartbeat is irregular.
心跳不正常
We can't keep this up. It'll kill him.
不能继续电击了,他会死的
No.

Cami, we need to have a word
卡米,我们得好好谈谈
in private.
私底下说
I think you need to prepare yourself.
我觉得,你得做好心理准备
This story does not have a happy ending.
现状并不乐观
But the treatments Will kill him.
但是我的治疗方法,会让他死的
Were you to push him over the brink,
如果是你亲手加速你叔叔的死亡
I would hate for you to have to live with that,
我不愿意看到你一生背负这样的愧疚
No matter how noble your aim.
不管你的初衷有多么高尚
So that's it, then? You just expect me to surrender?
所以就这样了吗,你让我就这样放弃吗
Maybe it's time...
也许的确是时候了
not to give up,
不是放弃
to let go.
而是放手
It's not your decision to make.
这不是你说了算的
Jackson, she's gone.
杰克逊,她已经死了
Help! Somebody help.
救命,来人啊
Ok. Hold on. Hold on, Evie.
挺住,挺住,伊芙
Come on, Evie. Come on.
挺住,坚持住,伊芙
You done got some nerve coming up in here, mama.
你一个大肚婆敢来这,倒是挺有种啊
Someone attacked my pack in the bayou this morning,
有人今早攻击了河口那儿我的族群
and since I don't see any genius mastermind types around here...
而我在这也没见着什么聪明人
why don't you just tell me where Marcel is
你不如乖乖告诉我马塞尔人在哪
and we can both get on with our day,
然后咱们就可以继续各自过生活
You think I'm playing?
你以为我在开玩笑是吗
There were families out there.
受伤的都是我家人
He used to keep a place
他以前经常去一个地方
1917 Rampart.

1917号壁垒
If he's still around, he'll be there.
如果他还没走的话,他应该在那个地方
Um, I wouldn't stay that close to him if I were you.
要是我是你,我不会离他那么近
He's kind of unpredictable and murdery.
他现在有点难以捉摸,还有点嗜杀
This is fascinating.
太奇妙了
Would it be possible to speak to the witches responsible?
去找对他下咒的那个女巫说说会有用吗
Yeah. You don't want to do that.
有用,但是劝你不要去
Holy
我的天
Hey! Little help in here!
来个人帮下忙
Klaus, where are you?
克劳斯,你人去哪了
His wrath burns against you, demon.
你这个恶魔,主的愤怒之焰将与你同在
I'm in a bit of a situation here, luv.
我这儿有点小状况
Somebody sent a suicide bomber
有人今早在我们河口那儿
out to the bayou this morning.
丢了枚人体炸弹
What? Where are you?
什么,你现在人在哪
I'm in the city now. I'm fine.
我在城里,我没事
I figured an attack like that
我想,这种袭击
must have been Marcel.
肯定是马塞尔干的
He's hated the wolves for years,
他这么多年来一直恨狼人
and after that stunt he pulled with the witches,
还跟女巫搞了这么多事出来
so I tracked him down.
所以我现在去追踪他
Thought you might like to help kick his ass
他这么费力想把我们炸飞
for trying to blow us to kingdom come.
所以我想你应该会想一起去教训他
Would you get him out of here now, please?
你现在把他弄出去吧
Make sure he remembers nothing.
要确保他什么都记不得
Hey, listen.
听着
I assure you, once I am finished here,
我跟你保证,我这边的事一旦搞定
You will have my undivided attention.
我将会全心全意来帮你
In the meantime, please stay out of trouble.
与此同时,你别惹上麻烦
You don't have to worry.
你不用担心
Elijah is with me.
以利亚和我一起呢
Oh, no.

That wound should be healing by now.
伤口现在应该愈合了
She never killed anyone,
她从没杀过人
never activated the werewolf gene.
从没激活过狼人基因
So she can't heal, not like us.
所以她和我们不同,不能自我治愈
My blood, it could heal her.
我的血,能治愈她
Vampire blood?
吸血鬼的血
Trust me, she'd rather die.
相信我,她宁愿死
We can't just let them get away with this.
我们不能让他们就此逃过这事
We don't even know who's to blame.
我们都不知道这是谁干的
The hell we don't,
不知道就见鬼了
and if we don't fight back, they'll just do it again.
如果我们不反击,他们还会这么做的
Come on in.
进来
Have a seat.
请坐
I'd offer you a drink, but
我想给你倒杯酒,但是
Sweet pad.
地方不错
Oh, it's just temporary.
只是暂时的
Friend hooked me up.
朋友带我来的
Believe it or not, I still got
不管你信不信,我还是
a few of those kicking around.
有些分散在各处的朋友
I need friends to keep me informed,
我需要朋友给我情报
to warn me when someone is coming
提醒我有人要来
looking to blame me for things
想要让我为没做过的事情
that I didn't do.
负责
For the record,
郑重说明
you didn't have to work Diego like that.
你不用那么折磨迪亚哥
You and I are long overdue for a chat.
你和我早就该好好聊聊了
You want to talk, talk.
你想聊,那就聊吧
Tough girl.
好凶
You're a lot like your dad in that way.
这点和你爸可不像
Oh, yeah. I knew him.
是的,我认识他
I knew your whole family.
我认识你所有家人
In fact, if you knew them like I did,
实际上,如果你像我一样了解他们
you'd know just how many enemies they have.
你就知道他们到底有多少敌人了
Back in the nineties, it was
九十年代时
the crescent wolves who took over the city.
新月狼族占据了整个城市
Or try to. They lived to throw down,
或者说试图占据,他们是天生的
and they were good at it, too.
他们做的真的很好
They didn't care who they killed
他们不在乎杀死了谁
as long as they got more power.
只要能掌握更多的权力
So the crescent curse was your way of stopping them?
所以新月族的诅咒是你阻止他们的办法
How heroic.
多英勇啊
It was either that or kill them all,
要么那样,要么就得杀了他们
and I'm not big on indiscriminant slaughter.
我并不热衷于残忍的大屠杀
See, I have this thing about kids.
我对孩子还是很有心的
So I've heard.
正如我听说的
You did more than hear about it,
你可不只是听说
Andrea Labonair.
安卓利亚·拉波瑟
You're living proof.
你就是活生生的证据
He's in cardiac arrest. You might want to look away.
他心跳停止了,你还是转过头去吧
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Massaging his heart.
给他的心脏做个按摩
His body is shutting down.
他的身体正在停止运转
Even with my help, he doesn't have much time.
即使有我的帮助,他也没多少时间了
Your blood.
你的血
If you fed him your blood,
如果你把血喂他喝下
he'd wake back up, right?
他就会醒来了,是吗
As a vampire in transition, yes.
作为一个转换中的吸血鬼,是的
As for the hex,
至于诅咒
perhaps his death will be a mercy.
也许死亡才是对他的仁慈
Do it. Just do it.
喂他,快点
Please, Klaus, I can't let him die,
拜托,克劳斯,我不能让他死
not like this.
不能这样死
How long have you known who I am?
你知道我真实身份多久了
I saw how interested you were in those crescents.
我看到你对新月族人很感兴趣
After your little family reunion out at the old plantation house,
你们在种植园外家庭团聚之后
I started to put two and two together.
我就开始推断
Tell me something, Marcel.
说实话,马塞尔
Did you kill my parents?
是不是你杀了我父母
There was an infighting among the wolves.
狼人之间发生了冲突
Your folks were laying low.
你的家人很低调
Somebody turned on them.
有人攻击了他们
Honestly I don't know who.
说实话,我不知道是谁
I got there afterwards,
我之后到了那里
found you in your crib.
在你的婴儿床里找到你
Give me one good reason why I should believe
给我一个合理的理由,我为什么
anything that you have to say.
要相信你说的话
Believe whatever you want,
随便你相信什么
but you were the last Labonair.
但你是你们家族最后一个人
I mean, could've been a lot of leverage for our side,
本来这可以成为我们这一派的筹码
but instead, I took you to father Kieran.
但我却把你交给了基兰神父
What's that?
那是什么
Money mostly,
主要是钱
stuff you need to start over someplace safe.
你去安全地方重新开始所需要的东西
Whatever happened in the bayou,
不管在河口发生了什么
I'm not your guy,
都不是我干的
but the way things are going,
但随着情况的发展
eventually, I might have to be.
最终,我也许不得不这么做
So this is your grand plan
这就是你的宏伟计划
Get me out of town,
把我赶出去
and Klaus and Elijah follow closely behind?
克劳斯和以利亚就会紧随其后
I can't say that wouldn't be a positive side effect.
我不能说这不会是一个积极的影响
So why don't you leave, follow your own advice?
按你的建议,你为什么不自己离开
I was born here, Hayley.
我出生在这里,海莉
So was I.
我也是
Guy on the bike, the bomber,
骑车的人,那个放炸弹的
word is, he had a gambling problem,
传说,他有赌瘾
owed money to the casinos,
欠赌场钱
more importantly, to the humans who run them,
更重要的是,欠那些经营赌场的人类的钱
and, Hayley, when things get bad,
还有,海莉,情况变糟的时候
remember, I tried to get you clear of it...Again.
记住,我努力让你再次远离这一切了
I'm afraid I have to go.
我想我不得不走了
What happens next, after he wakes?
他醒后,会怎样
He'll be in transition, craving blood,
会进入转化过程,嗜血
but I'll be back before then.
但我在那之前就会回来
He's gonna be furious with me.
他一定会很生我的气
He's a priest. I turned him into a vampire.
他是神父,我却把他变成了吸血鬼
What kind of desperate move is that?
那是怎样绝望的举动
Well, you know as well as I do, luv,
你和我一样清楚,亲爱的
he'll never go through with it.
他一定不会完成转化
Turning him wasn't the goal.
转化他并不是目的
It was to give you a chance to say goodbye.
那是给你一次道别的机会
Klaus, will you stay just a little longer?
克劳斯,你能再多留一会吗
Of course.
当然可以
Is this the peace you promised?
这就是你承诺的和平吗
I gather my brother believes
我知道我弟弟认为
he can remove your curse.
他可以去除你们的诅咒
Klaus was offering us freedom
克劳斯要给我们自由
not just from the pain that comes with turning,
不是伴随着变身而来的痛苦
but from the contempt we've faced our whole lives.
而是我们一辈子都面对着的轻视
And what about Hayley?
那海莉怎么办
Want to make this place right for her,
想让这里变得适合她
safe for her and the baby.
对她和孩子都安全
Cami, what happened?
卡米,发生了什么
The hex...
诅咒
I could feel it
我感觉不到了
Like a living thing inside of me.
感觉我身体里的那个生物
It's gone.
不见了
Oh, my god.
我的天
Yes. You've had a trying day, father.
是的,这一天真的很不容易,神父
How best to break it to you?
要怎么跟你说
It appears the hex was broken
看来,你死了
by your death.
诅咒就打破了
Back up. I died?
等下,我死了吗
For how long?
多久
A few hours, give or take.
大约几个小时
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just couldn't lose you, not like that.
我不能就这样失去你
I made Klaus give you his blood.
我强迫克劳斯喂他的血给你
I see.
我明白了
So the devil has a deal for me, after all.
恶魔终究还是和我做出交易
Uncle Kieran
基兰叔叔
That hunger you feel,
你感觉到的饥饿
it'll only grow stronger.
只会越来越强
I know how it works.
我知道这会怎样
Then you will soon know if you do not feed,
那你很快就知道,如果你不喝血
you will die.
就会死
I know if that's the choice that I have to make,
我知道如果这是我必须做出的选择
I'm dead already.
我已经死了
Please leave me with my niece.
请你让我和我侄女单独待一会
I'd like a private moment to talk with her.
我想私下和她说几句
It's ok.
没事的
Klaus, thank you for today,
克劳斯,谢谢你今天的所作所为
For being kind.
谢谢你的善良
Hey, Ollie,
奥利
how do I look?
我看起来怎样
You look fine, Evie. You look just fine.
很好,伊芙,看起来很好
You always were a terrible liar.
你总是不擅长说谎
Damn it. Look.
该死,听着
All you got to do is just trigger the curse.
你只要出发诅咒
You'll heal.
你就会治愈
It's who we are. It's who you are.
这就是我们的天性,你的天性
Why can't you just accept that?
你为什么就不能接受呢
Why can't you see what needs to be done?
你怎么就不知道该做什么呢
Living here like animals,
像动物一样住在这里
fighting between tribes,
部落间相互斗争
scared to stand up for ourselves.
害怕坚持自己
Who's gonna lead us, Jackson?
谁要来领导我们,杰克逊
He wants to bow down to that hybrid.
他想要屈服于那个混血儿
Hayley? She's not one of us.
海莉吗,她不是我们的一员
At least now, we have an enemy to hate.
至少现在,我们还有一个仇人
Oliver, no. Tell me you didn't
奥利弗,不,告诉我你没有
You don't understand.
你不理解
Then explain it to me, Ollie.
那就解释给我听,奥利
I know you.
我了解你
I know you wouldn't hurt your own people.
我知道你不会伤害自己的人
Look.
听着
It wasn't supposed to happen like this, Evie.
本不该发生这样的事情,伊芙
I just wanted to make a little noise,
我只想弄出点动静
just get our people mad,
让我们的人愤怒起来
but I didn't agree to all this.
但我没同意这些
They stabbed me in the back, and now
他们在背后阴我,现在
Who? Who put you up to this?
谁,是谁唆使你的
You stupid kid.
你这个蠢孩子
Do you have any idea what the pack is gonna do to you
你知道狼群发现之后
when they find out?
会怎么处理你吗
They're not gonna find out, Evie.
他们不会发现的,伊芙
If they did,
如果发现了
all those people would have died in vain.
那些人就白死了
I had to do whatever it took
我不得不,不惜一切代价
to make us strong.
让我们强大起来
Ollie, no.
奥利,不要
I've got to do that even now.
即使现在我也不得不这么做
Ollie, it's all over now.
奥利,一切都结束了
No! No! Oh! Ollie!
不不,奥利
I'm sorry, Eve.
对不起,伊芙
Everything is where you said it would be
一切都在你说的地方
except that key you mentioned.
除了你提到的钥匙
That's the one thing I couldn't find.
那是我唯一没找到的
It's the one you usually wear around your neck?
是不是你通常都挂在脖子里的那把
That key is a very important part of our family legacy.
钥匙是我们家族传承的重要一部分
You have to find it.
你必须找到它
I will, I promise.
我会的,我保证
I am so sorry.
真对不起
I never wanted to involve you in this,
我从没想过要把你牵扯进来
in any of it.
牵扯进任何有关的事情
This can't be how it ends.
一定不会就这样结束
It was the only way it was ever going to end.
这是唯一结束的办法
I made peace with that a long time ago.
我很久以前就接受了
Listen.
听着
I don't know how bad this is gonna get,
我不知道这会变得多糟糕
and I don't want you to see it.
我不想让你看到
So in a moment, I'm gonna let go,
所以一会,我会放手
and you are gonna turn around,
你就转身
and you are gonna walk out of here
离开这里
without looking back...
不要回头
Ok, kiddo?
好吗,孩子
Promise me,
你保证
without looking back.
不许回头
They are counting on our doubts.
他们就指着我们的怀疑
That's right! Yeah!
没错,没错
They are counting on our fears!
他们就指着我们的恐惧
That's right! Right!
没错
You stayed.
你没走
They will know
他们会知道
that we are not cowards.
我们不是懦夫
What's going on? What is he doing?
怎么回事,他在干什么
We are not afraid!
我们不害怕
He's making a move for power in the wake of tragedy.
他在利用悲剧的弱点获得权力
He's not alone.
他不是一个人
There was another attack after you left.
你走之后又有袭击
What?
什么
Your friend Jackson will need your help.
你的朋友杰克逊需要你帮助
They will want vengeance...
他们会想要复仇
Blood for blood...
血债血偿
And, unfortunately, in troubled times,
不幸的是,在困境中
people do not look for the best...
人们不会寻找最合适的
but rather the loudest.
而会寻找呼声最高的
I'm surprised to see you here.
我很惊讶会在这里看到你
The bayou explosion,
河口的爆炸
the attack on my child.
对我孩子的攻击
Tell me what you know.
告诉我你所知道的
I know the wolves have no shortage of enemies,
我知道狼人不缺敌人
Marcel for one.
马塞尔是其中之一
Marcel wouldn't stoop so low.
马塞尔不会堕落到如此地步
The witches, however
然而女巫
I have witnessed firsthand the depths of your cruelty.
我已亲眼见识到你们的残忍
You don't think I did this.
你不会觉得是我干的吧
What kind of monster do you take me for?
你把我当成什么样的禽兽了
How ugly I must seem next to the pure, innocent glow
和你那纯洁的无辜的光彩夺目的卡米尔相比
of your precious Camille.
我一定非常丑陋不堪
So sad about her uncle, by the way.
对了,真为她的叔叔难过
Kieran is in transition.
基兰正在转换过程中
He has been released from the hex.
他已经从诅咒中解脱
A hex of that magnitude?
那样级别的诅咒
Kieran's hex will return...
基兰的诅咒还会再出现
If it hasn't already.
如果他还没有出现
No!

Not yet, priest.
还不行,神父
There's more work to be done,
还有任务要做
a final offering to complete your penance,
完成你苦行的最后一件事
that which you hold most dear.
你最珍惜的
That boundary spell, on the other hand,
界限咒语,换句话说
now that he's died,
既然他死了
I imagine it won't be quite so confining anymore.
我想那就不会再有效了
Have you changed your mind?
你改变主意了吗
Yes. It appears I have.
是的,显然是
Don't fight it, Cami.
不要挣扎,卡米
In death, we are whole again.
在死亡里,我们将融为一体
Bless her, father.
祝福她,神父
Kill her.
杀了她
Rejoice in life's eternal.
享受生命的永恒
You deserved far better than this.
你本不该如此
Klaus, you need to know I had nothing to do
克劳斯,你要知道今天河口的事情
with that business out in the bayou today.
和我毫无关系
I never thought you did.
我从没这么想过
I'm calling to let you know the priest is dead.
我打电话来是告诉你,神父死了
Your exile is suspended for the next 24 hours.
你的驱逐暂停24小时
You may return to the quarter to bury your friend.
你可以回到法属区来埋葬你的朋友
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
She woke in the dark
她在黑暗中醒来
Not knowing where she was...
不知身在何处
Or who was watching over her.
不知道是谁在守护她
It was your name she called,
她呼唤的是你的名字
and if you can grant her comfort,
如果你能给她安慰
so be it.
那就这么做吧
That's up to you!
取决于你们
Kieran is dead.
基兰死了
Did you get it?
你拿到了吗
It was around his neck, just like you said.
正如你所说,就在他的脖子上
P.S.I do not feel awesome about this.
另外,我对此感觉并不好
I know...
我知道
But people are gonna be coming after this.
但人们会争夺这个
Cami is not ready for that, not yet.
卡米还没准备好
So what now?
那现在怎么办
Storm clouds are gathering.
乌云集聚
Someone bombed those wolves,
有人用炸药炸了狼人
and we know it wasn't us.
我们明白不是我们
Witches, humans,
女巫,人类
vampires, wolves.
吸血鬼,狼人
City is at a breaking point.
城市就在暴风边缘
We need to be ready.
我们需要做好准备
First Marcel's massacre, now bombs in the bayou.
先是马塞尔的大屠杀,然后又是河口的炸弹
I'll assume you're ready to give up
我想你准备放弃
this doomed treaty.
这个劫数难逃的协议了吧
This alliance with the wolves,
和狼人的结盟
well, if it is to succeed,
如果要成功
I believe you'll want this.
我想你需要这个
Suppose I have Hayley to thank for your change of heart.
我想我要让海莉谢谢你改变心意
The rifts in this city run far deeper than I even imagined, Niklaus.
这城市的裂痕远比我想的还要严重,尼克劳斯
These tribes, these factions,
这些部落,这些派系
they're families,
他们是家人
families who choose to fight.
选择斗争的家人
Mayhem has descended upon our home,
我们的家遭遇伤害
and if I'm to choose a side...
如果要我选择
to our victory, brother.
敬我们的胜利,弟弟

分享到
重点单词
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • sipn. 啜饮 v. 啜饮,啜
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适
  • retributionn. 报应,惩罚,报复,报偿
  • heroicadj. 英雄的,英勇的,巨大的
  • healingn. 康复,复原 adj. 有治疗功用的
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • informedadj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,
  • troubledadj. 动乱的,不安的;混乱的;困惑的