初代吸血鬼第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第14集:女巫重返复仇
日期:2017-03-30 16:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on "The originals"...
《始祖家族》前情提要
Our community is under attack.
我们的地盘在遭受攻击
They're declaring war on us.
她们是在向我们宣战
All his life, there's only ever been
这一生,他只真正
one man he has truly feared
害怕过一个人
My father Mikael.
我的父亲迈克尔
All we need is a witch who could help us find him.
我们只需要一个能够帮我们找到他的女巫
Celeste. How did you know?
塞莱斯特,你怎么发现的
If you have come here seeking revenge
如果你是来复仇的
Oh, I'll have my revenge,
相信我,我会报仇的
Starting with klaus.
从克劳斯开始
He is gonna know pain and torment like he's never felt before.
他会尝到前所未有的痛苦与折磨
Then that leaves Rebekah, your tragic sister.
还有丽贝卡,你可悲的妹妹
She's about to find herself in quite the predicament.
她将会陷入进退维谷的困境
Genevieve knows where your sister is,
杰妮薇知道你妹妹在哪
Bastiana has Klaus
巴斯蒂娜把克劳斯
tucked away someplace safe.
藏在了一个隐秘的地方
I guess always isn't forever after all.
我想"一直"终究不会是永远
Who's there?
谁在那里
How the hell did I get here?
我怎么会在这里
Genevieve.
杰妮薇
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
Tell me you're not leaving already.
这么快就要走了吗
I thought we might reminisce.
我们还没好好叙叙旧呢
My siblings have been taken. Where are they?
我的弟弟和妹妹被抓走了,他们在哪
You're interrupting my aunt Sophie's consecration.
你正在打断我为索菲姨妈举行献祭仪式
How did this happen?
她怎么去世的
Aunt Sophie was a casualty of war.
索菲姨妈是战争的牺牲品
Monique, I recommend you give me what I want, unless, of course,
莫妮可,我建议你最好照我说的做
you'd like me to level this place and everything in it.
除非你想我把这里夷为平地
That won't be necessary.
没有这个必要
I have a message for you...
我有个消息给你
from Celeste.
是来自塞莱斯特的
To find what you're looking for,
若想得到你的答案
follow the path she left behind.
追寻她留下的线索
What the hell are you doing, you ruthless bitch?
该死的你在做些什么,冷血的贱人
Poor Rebekah.
可怜的丽贝卡
You should rest.
你该好好休息一下
You're looking a little peaked.
你看起来面色有些苍白
Of course, that's to be expected,
不过这也难免
Given the rather impressive amount of
毕竟你的体内
werewolf venom in your system.
有着不少的狼人毒液
How did you like that wolfboy, by the way?
顺便问句,你对那狼人小伙还中意吗
I thought he seemed like your type
我想他应该正是你喜欢的类型
Trashy and willing.
放荡低俗,千依百顺
If I weren't so bloody sick, I'd rip your head off.
如果不是我太虚弱了,我一定会把你的头拧下来
But you are sick.
但你确实病了
And comforting the sick always was a talent of mine.
而照顾病人正是我的长处
I take care of my friends.
我会照顾我的朋友
We were friends, weren't we?
我们曾是朋友,不是吗
Of course we were.
我们当然是的
We were friends, weren't we?
我们曾是朋友,不是吗
There, there.
没事的,没事的
Unidentified sick man.
不知名病人
That can't be good.
这看起来可不妙
You. Red.
你,红发女
Here. Try to take a sip of this.
来,喝点这个
Hmm. Just like magic.
就跟魔法一样
But then again, what would you expect
但话说回来,一个女巫使的
from a practicing witch?
不是魔法还是什么呢
It's a simple herbal remedy.
这只是一种简单的草药疗法
Won't stop the inevitable, but it should
虽然不能阻挡死亡,但至少
ease his pain and quiet his lungs.
可以减轻他的痛苦和肺部的负担
For a while, at least.
应该能管用一阵子
You're quite good at this, miss
这份工作你真拿手
What is your name again?
你叫什么名字来着
Genevieve.
杰妮薇
Lovely.
真好听的名字
Perhaps you could give me some pointers.
或许你能给我传授一些经验
Certainly. Though it is a bit odd.
当然没问题,但我有点想不明白
A vampire serving as nurse.
一个吸血鬼来当护士
Please, darling, I'm an original vampire.
拜托亲爱的,我可是名始祖
If my city is under attack from this nasty influenza,
要是我的城市遭受严重的流感
it is my duty to lend a hand.
出手帮忙就是我的责任
Besides, if this entire lot dies,
再说了,要是人都死光了
who'd be left to eat?
那我吃什么呢
You're wicked.
你可真调皮
You know, I think you and I are going to be fast friends.
我觉得我们俩会成为可靠的朋友
What say you join me at this
今晚你跟我一起
swell, little jazz joint
去一个极好的爵士乐酒吧
I've discovered on Basin Street tonight?
我在贝森街上发现的
We can toast to the health of New Orleans.
我们可以为新奥尔良的健康干杯
Oh...I don't know.
我不确定...
You. You should come, too.
你,你也来吧
After playing angels of mercy all day,
扮演了一整天的白衣天使
I'd say we all deserve some fun.
我们都该去找点乐子
Anything?
有何发现
They're putting eyes and ears out everywhere.
他们四处散布眼线
Daywalkers are working every contact we got.
日行者在跟我们的每一个线人接触
Cops, dock workers, guys in the treme.
警察,码头工人,郊区的人
Word is out.
已经放话出去了
Anyone trying to earn favor with me
任何想要讨好我的人
gets a lifetime of it if they find them.
一旦找到他们,就能得我亲睐一辈子
Good. I need a pen and paper.
很好,给我笔和纸
Am I taking orders from you now?
我现在是听你差遣了吗
Or are we in this together?
还是说我们该携手解决呢
Pen and paper, Marcel. Now.
给我笔和纸马塞尔,立刻
Look, I want her back just as much as you do, you know.
我跟你一样迫切希望能找到她
Both of them.
找到他们两个
Hayley!
海莉
Elijah. You're back.
以利亚,你回来了
Did you find anything?
有什么发...现吗
What is happening?
怎么回事
I need you to make a list of these names.
我要你把这些名字列个清单
Please.
拜托了
Ok.

Sabine...? Elijah, what is this?
萨宾,以利亚,这是什么
I believe they represent the names
我觉得这些名字
of the women that Celeste inhabited
是过去两百年里
for the past two centuries.
塞莱斯特寄身的女人的名字
It's called a devinette.
这叫做猜谜
It's old school. Kind of a riddle.
是一种古老的教育方法,算是智力游戏
Witches use them to teach their kids.
女巫们用这此法教孩子
Solve it and it disappears.
解决之后文字便会消失
Why? What's the point?
为什么,这么做有什么意义
Celeste forced me to make a choice
塞莱斯特强迫我
between yourself and my siblings.
在你和我的家人之间做出选择
And now she means to mock that choice,
现在她要嘲讽我的选择
taunting me
嘲讽我
with a childish game.
用一个小孩子的把戏
The longer the game, the more they suffer.
游戏时间越长,他们受的苦就越多
To find Klaus and Rebekah,
要找的克劳斯和丽贝卡
we need to solve this riddle.
我们得解开这个谜
The solution lies somewhere in these names.
谜底就在这些名字背后
The name next to SabineAnnie Lafleur.
萨宾旁边的名字,安妮?拉弗勒
She's a witch that was shunned from her coven
她是个女巫,被族群孤立
just over a year ago.
就在一年多以前
Never knew why, but I can find out.
不知道什么原因,但我可以搞清楚
You poor thing.
可怜的东西
Don't worry. I'm here to help.
别担心,我是来帮你的
Annie was a good girl.
安妮是个好孩子
Witches done her wrong, shunning her like that,
女巫们错了,不该那样孤立她
saying that she's doing dark magic.
她们说安妮使用黑魔法
There's no way. But they had proof.
这绝不可能,但她们有证据
So, she just quit.
所以她了结了自己
And I can't really blame her for that.
我实在是不能因此责怪她
Because once you've been shunned,
因为一旦你被孤立
what's the point of going on, you know?
那还有什么理由继续活下去呢
She killed herself?
她自杀了吗
Yes. Drowned herself in the Mississippi, to be precise.
是,确切的说,她投入了密西西比河
Celeste had clearly tired of the body
很显然,塞莱斯特厌倦了那副身躯
and was ready to take Sabine's.
并且已经准备寄身萨宾
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
She leapt to her death from the very location
她选择自杀的地方很特别
Celeste and I had our first kiss.
是我跟塞莱斯特初吻的地方
Poetic, I guess, in a creepy,
很有诗意,虽然很诡异
vendetta kind of way.
有点像报应
All these names, these lives,
那些名字,那些生命
stolen that Celeste might take her revenge.
塞莱斯特也许是在复仇
I suppose we have no choice
我们似乎别无选择
but to see where they take us.
只能继续追查
Hayley, I have to go. I'll call you back.
海莉,我得挂了,回头打给你
Elijah, wait.
以利亚,等等
What is it?
怎么了
Ask Marcel if he knows anything
问问马塞尔知不知道
about a name on that list Brynne Deveraux.
名单上的一个人,布琳?德弗罗
Sophie said that it was her family's bloodline
索菲说给新月狼族施下诅咒的
that put the curse on the Crescent wolves,
是她家族里的一个成员
but Celeste said that she was the only one
但是塞莱斯特说只有她
that could break it.
能够破解
If Brynne Deveraux was actually Celeste
如果布琳?德弗罗施咒的时候
when she cast the spell, then
其实是塞莱斯特
maybe Celeste can still break it.
那么也许塞莱斯特能够解除
I'll see what he knows.
我问问他吧
Elijah, I'm really sorry
以利亚,我很抱歉
that you're going through this.
让你经历这些事
If I had known that Celeste had made you choose who to help
要是我知道塞莱斯特会让你选择救谁...
You were going to die in that fire, Hayley,
你当时命悬一线,海莉
along with my brother's child.
我弟弟的孩子也有危险
There was no choice.
我别无选择
My wound isn't healing.
我的伤口没有自愈
The amount of dark magic contained in that blade?
那把匕首里有着很强大的黑魔法
It's gonna take a little while.
完全恢复需要一段时间
You're one of them, aren't you?
你也是其中一员吧
The witches back from the dead,
死而复生的女巫
seeking vengeance.
想要复仇
Why show me kindness?
为什么对我仁慈
You never did anything to me.
你没有伤害过我
And the truth is, seeing you like this,
而且,看到你这样
I can't help but pity you.
我不由得很同情
Then betray the others and stand with me.
那就背叛他们,陪着我吧
I will reward you
我会给你
in ways you cannot possibly fathom.
你无法想象的丰厚报酬
Klaus Mikaelson offering a deal to little ol' me?
克劳斯?迈克尔森居然要求跟我交易
I should be flattered.
受宠若惊啊
But first...
不过
we need to have a talk about your sister.
我们得先聊聊你妹妹的事
Rebekah is of no concern to you.
丽贝卡跟你没关系
If you mean to harm her...
如果你敢伤害她
Ah, the protective brother.
你这哥哥对她可真好
A shame that loyalty isn't reciprocated.
真遗憾,她对你可不那么忠诚
But then, I'm no stranger to Rebekah's treachery.
不过,我也许没资格评判她
Something you and I have in common.
我们也都曾背叛过别人
Here. Drink.
来,喝了吧
I'm just trying to help you.
我是想帮你
Heal you. Get you to see the truth
治好你,让你看到真相
that's been right in front of you for almost a century.
其实这一百年来,真相一直在你眼前
Your sister had an unfortunate runin
你妹妹昨晚不小心
with some wolves last night.
碰到了几只狼
I imagine you're tasting the venom in her blood.
你好像尝到了她血液里的毒液
It's the only way I can show you
只有这样我才能让你看到
what you need to see.
你应该看到的真相
In her weakened state, I'll be able to guide her down memory lane.
在她虚弱的时候,我才能帮她回忆往事
That's how I'm going to have my revenge.
这就是我复仇的方式
By showing you her betrayal.
向你展示她对你的背叛
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
Marcel. Have some respect.
马塞尔,这里不合适
Yeah, I don't think they mind.
他们应该不会介意
Did you ask Genevieve about doing the spell?
你跟杰妮薇谈施咒的事了吗
I will. When the time is right.
我会的,现在时机未到
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
You've been hanging around that witch for weeks,
几周来,你一直在那女巫身边转
waiting for the time to be right.
等待着"合适时机"
She wasn't supposed to become your sidekick.
她不应该成为你的朋友
One little spell and we could finally be together for real.
只要咒语成功,我们就能真正在一起了
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么
She's a sweet girl, is all.
她是个好女孩,仅此而已
If you must know, I feel badly for using her.
你非要弄个明白,其实利用她令我很难受
Then we'll find another witch,
那我们就再找别的女巫
one you don't have to fake a friendship with.
一个用不着你跟她假友好的
Unless you've changed your mind.
除非你改变主意了
I want to wake up with you in our home,
我想我们有自己的家,同床共枕
in the bed that we share.
醒来有你在身边
I want to walk down the street with you by my side.
我想和你一起散步
So that everyone knows that you are mine
让所有人都知道,你是我的
and I am yours.
我是你的
I don't want to be afraid
我不想因为爱你而活在
of what my brother will do to me for loving you.
担心哥哥怎么对付我的惶恐中
If this is the only way to get it, then...
如果这是唯一的方法,那么...
No, my mind hasn't changed.
我不会改变心意
Oh! I didn't know anyone was in here.
我不知道有人在这里
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Genevieve
杰妮薇
Genevieve, wait
杰妮薇,等等
I'm sorry.
对不起
So, this is your great betrayal.
这就是你说的背叛啊
My sister and Marcel.
我妹妹和马塞尔
They've been sneaking around behind my back
他们背着我偷偷摸摸
for the better part of two centuries.
在一起厮混了两百年
Yes. Against all your warnings.
是的,全然无视你的警告
You'd disciplined them for it before,
你曾经为此教训过他们
had you not?
有没有
Harshly, I understand.
一定很严厉,我明白
I had my reasons.
我有我的道理
Oh, you don't have to convince me.
你不需要说服我
As far as I'm concerned,
依我看
you only needed one
你只需要一个理由
that it suited you.
就是对你有好处
Have you ever read the Old Testament, Nik?
你读过《旧约》吗,尼克
You see... God wasn't powerful
你瞧,上帝不是因为有道理
because he was right...
才强大
He was right because he was powerful.
而是因为强大才有道理
I don't know what you're playing at,
我不知道你在耍什么把戏
but if the sum total of your plan
但如果让我和我妹反目
to turn me against my sister was this revelation,
是你整个计划的目的
this will have been a wholly ineffective endeavor.
那你就白费苦心了
You poor thing.
可怜的家伙
After 1,000 years,
一千年过去了
dishonesty from your family has come to be expected.
你们家族的虚伪本性依旧
I wish that was the sum total of their treachery.
我倒希望他们的背叛行为不过如此
Unfortunately, it's not.
不幸的是,不止如此
Wwhat do you want from me?
你想要我怎么样
Well, I assume you're familiar with this pigsty,
我想这个猪圈你很熟悉吧
Quite appropriately known as the pit.
被称为坑真是再合适不过
See, awkwardly enough, only weeks ago,
是这样,很不巧的,几周前
a group of human beings just like yourself
有一群像你这样的人
slaughtered many of the companions
杀了现在站在你面前的
of the vampires that you see assembled before you here.
吸血鬼的同伴
You run the records room at city hall.
你在市政厅掌管档案室
We're told the former mayor kept a detailed record
听说前任市长有一份关于
of the supernatural community.
超自然群体的详细记录
A ledger of names of witches, werewolves, and vampires.
一份列有女巫狼人和吸血鬼的名单
Specifically, their death records.
确切说,是他们的死亡名单
We need it.
我们需要它
II don't know where it is.
我不知道它在哪里
I think we both know that's a fib.
我想大家都知道这是唬人的
Anyone feeling hungry?
你们有谁饿了吗
Oh! Ok. Wwait.
好的,等下
They moved the records, after the mayor died.
市长死了后,他们就转移了记录本
They're at the sacristy of St. Anne's Church.
它们存放在圣安妮教堂的圣器收藏室
See? There.
瞧,乖
Wasn't so difficult, now, was it?
也没有多难,是不是
Rough day?
很不顺的一天
Oh, Becks.
瞧你,小贝卡
Those bites are looking nasty.
你的伤口看起来好吓人
Why make me relive the past?
为什么要让我回到过去
We both know how it ends.
我们都知道结局如何
You and I both know.
你和我知道
But I thought your brother might like to hear our story.
但我想你哥哥应该会想知道我们的故事
So, I linked your mind to his.
所以我把你们两个的意识连起来了
You're gonna show him everything.
你要把所有的事情都告诉他
No, please don't do that to me. I'll do anything.
不,别这样对我,我什么都答应你
It's too late, friend.
太迟了,朋友
Marcel, here's another name from our list.
马塞尔,这里又有一个名单中的名字
Brynne Deveraux.
布琳?德弗罗
Says here she drowned herself some 20 years ago.
这里说她20多年前自己溺水而亡
Do you recognize the name?
你认出这个名字了吗
Brynne? Yeah. Yeah, we used to hang out.
布琳,是啊,我们曾经一起玩过
Knock around a bit.
寻欢作乐什么的
You can spare me the details, please.
细节就不用说了
She used to do some spells for me now and then.
她那时偶尔为我施一些咒语
Girl had power.
挺厉害的一个姑娘
Cursed a whole pack of werewolves
就因为一个狼群惹了我
just because they were pissing me off.
就把他们全部诅咒了
Speaking of... What do you think
说到这个,你认为
Klaus is gonna do when he finds out
当克劳斯知道你把他丢在一旁
that you left him to suffer
赶去救海莉和她的狼人朋友的话
while you saved Hayley and her wolf friends?
他会是什么反应
Let's avoid discussing matters that are
与你无关的事情
not your concern, shall we, Marcellus?
咱们就别讨论了吧,好吗,马塞勒斯
Oh, come on, Elijah. I got guys all over this city.
以利亚,这个城市里到处都是我的人
You honestly think that I don't know
你真以为我会不知道
that the crescent wolves had a little
新月族的狼人们
family reunion out at the plantation last night?
昨晚在庄园举行了家庭聚会吗
Thanks for letting the house burn, by the way.
顺便感谢你把房子烧了
Good riddance.
也算是个解脱
But my question is,
但我的问题是
what's Hayley doing with that bunch?
海莉为什么会和那些人在一起
Marcel, I'm aware of your history
马塞尔,我知道你之前
with the city's wolves, and I assume
与这里的狼群不合,我也希望你明白
you understand that if you lay a finger upon Hayley,
如果你敢打海莉的主意
it will be the last thing you do on this earth.
那将成为你在这世上的绝响
OK, I see I hit a nerve.
好,看来我触碰到禁区了
And just when we were getting along.
我还刚以为我们相处的不错呢
We were right.
我们猜对了
Every name upon my flesh signifies
我身上的每一个名字
a witch who died by her own hand.
都是一个死于自杀的女巫
All but one.
除了一个人
Clara Summerlin.
克莱拉?萨莫林
Ring any bells?
有任何印象吗
None. Ok, well,
没有,好吧
If she didn't off herself, then how'd she die?
如果她不是死于自杀,那是怎么死的呢
Influenza. Epidemic of 1919.
流感, 1919年那场瘟疫
I suppose we have our answer.
我想我们找到了答案
Only I have no idea what it means.
只是不知道这个答案的含义
No! Please! Uhh!
不要,求你了
Your sister's tryst with Marcel was only the beginning.
你妹妹与马塞尔的私会仅仅是个开始
You see, the burden of your condemnation had become too great.
你看,你身上背负的谴责太多了
And as a result, your deepest fear came to pass.
因此,你内心最深的恐惧成为了现实
That their love for each other
那就是他们对彼此的爱
would overshadow their love for you,
远远超过了他们对你的爱
turn it into hate.
随之被转化为了恨
Nik, they conspired to rid themselves of you for good.
尼克,他们合谋要逃离你
An abomination of nature?
天生的怪物吗
You're anything but.
恰恰相反
Ok, next round's on me.
好吧,下一轮我请
Clara Summerlin, no. I'll be soused.
克莱拉?萨莫林,别了,我会醉的
Get it while you can. It's the last real gin in the city.
及时行乐吧,这可是城市里仅剩的金酒了
Bartender?
酒保
You're nothing like I thought you'd be when I first met you.
你与我初次见你时想象的一点都不像
I was brought up to think your kind were...well...
从小我就被教导,你们这种生物都是
An abomination of nature?
天生的怪物吗
you're anything but
恰恰相反
Not just you, your whole family is so...
不只是你,你全家都很
elegant.
优雅
Yes, I agree. Elijah is quite peerless.
是啊,我同意,以利亚确实无可挑剔
I don't know. I mean, he's nice and all, but
我不知道,我是说,他很好,但是
if I had to go for one Mikaelson boy...
如果只能让我选一个迈克尔森家的男人
Klaus?
克劳斯
Genevieve, who'd have thought a saintly, little witch like you
杰妮薇,谁会想到像你一样圣洁的小巫女
would go for the bad boys?
会喜欢坏男孩呢
I knew we were destined to be friends.
我就知道我们一定会成为朋友
More gin, please.
麻烦再来点酒
Please.
拜托
Allow me.
请让我帮你
Keep it. It's yours.
留着吧,归你了
Well, there's a load of us Mikaelsons.
迈克尔森家有许多人
If you like bad boys, you'd love my brother Kol.
如果你喜欢坏男孩,你一定会爱上我哥哥科尔
And where is this mystery brother of yours?
你这位神秘的哥哥在哪呢
It's complicated.
很复杂
Like all siblings, we've had our ups and downs.
正如其他兄弟姐妹一样,我们也有起起落落
Family feuds.
家族争斗
In fact, I was thinking of
实际上,我正在考虑
reaching out to someone we haven't seen in a very long while.
要去联络一个很久都没有见过的人
I was hoping that maybe you could help me contact them.
我希望或许你能够帮助我找到他们
But it would have to be a surprise.
但一定要保密
No one could know.
任何人都不可以知道
Of course.
当然
Do you want me to find your brother Kol?
你想让我找到你哥哥科尔吗
Actually, I'd like you to find Mikael.
其实,我想让你找到迈克尔
Our father.
我们的父亲
Enough of your lies!
够了,不要再说谎了
Don't dismember the messenger.
不要怪送信人
Part of you must have known.
你内心肯定知道
Suspected, at least.
至少怀疑过
Your father came to New Orleans
你父亲曾在1919年
in 1919 to kill you, did he not?
来到新奥尔良要杀你,是不是
And as the city burned, he nearly succeeded.
城市几乎被烧毁,他差点就成功了
My family and I have done
多年来,我的家人和我
some terrible things to each other over the years,
对彼此做了许多可怕的事情
but Rebekah would not call my father.
但是丽贝卡绝对不会找我的父亲
No matter how angry she was.
不管她有多么愤怒
It's sweet of you to believe that.
你能相信这一切,真难得
To believe in her.
如此地信任她
But by the time we're done here,
但等到我们结束时
You'll know just how wrong you are.
你就会知道你错得多离谱
Hey, look, I found
听着,我找到了
You were right about the Deveraux witch.
德弗罗女巫的事,你说的没错
Find anything about Clara the mystery witch?
找到什么有关神秘女巫克莱拉的消息了吗
Not much. She was a nurse at the fleurdelis sanitorium.
没多少,她曾是鸢尾疗养所的护士
Recognize her?
认出她了吗
Top row, second from the right.
最上面,右边起第二个
No. I don't.
不,不认识
Marcel?
马塞尔
Marcel?
马塞尔
Do I need to remind you that Niklaus and Rebekah
需要我提醒你尼克劳斯和丽贝卡
are somewhere suffering horribly?
正在某处痛苦煎熬吗
If you know something... Talk.
如果你知道什么,快点说
The sanitorium. That's where you'll find them.
疗养所,你可以在那里找到他们
Are you sure? How do you know?
你确定吗,你怎么知道
I just know.
就是知道
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
If I'm right...
如果我没想错
you need to know exactly
你需要知道我们
what we're walking into.
到底面对的是什么
We did something, Rebekah and I.
我们做了一件事,丽贝卡和我
I think the witches are trying to use it against her.
我觉得女巫们在利用这事对付她
It's...something that you're not gonna like.
是你可能不会喜欢的事情
Are you ready to see more proof?
你准备好看看更多的证据了吗
No.

What do you see?
你看到什么了
My father's blade.
我父亲的刀
It went missing when I was a boy.
我小时候它就不见了
He beat me half to death,
他把我揍得半死
so sure I had stolen it.
确信是我偷走了它
Rebekah was so kind to me in the weeks after the beating.
在他打完我之后几周,丽贝卡对我非常好
I should have known she was the culprit.
我就该意识到是她干的
She never could stand weapons were things not meant for girls.
她最不能忍受别人说女孩子不可以用武器
Pran ce mesaj sa a, les cendres sur le vent.
(咒语)
No! Klaus!
不,克劳斯
My sister.
我的妹妹
Rebekah. Rebekah!
丽贝卡,丽贝卡
For the better part of a century,
大半个世纪
I have wondered how father found us,
我一直很奇怪父亲是如何找到我们的
what foolish mistake that we had made
我们到底是犯了什么愚蠢的错误
to destroy our time in the one place
才毁了那处有着美好回忆
that we could finally call home.
我们终于能称之为家的地方
Did you know, I even blamed myself for a time, Marcellus?
你知道吗,我甚至一度责备我自己,马塞勒斯
Elijah.
以利亚
Niklaus treated you like a son.
尼克劳斯把你当儿子一样对待
Rebekah I loved her.
丽贝卡,我爱她
I still love her.
至今仍爱着她
All we ever wanted was to be together,
我们只是想在一起
but as long as Klaus was around,
但只要克劳斯在
that was never gonna happen.
那就绝对不可能
But hey, I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, huh?
但是,这些我想你根本不知道吧
When Niklaus learns the truth,
尼克劳斯得知真相时
there will be no end to his rage.
你能想象他会有多暴怒
I will not let my sister suffer that wrath.
我不会让我的妹妹承受他的怒火
Then we need to get to them before he learns the truth.
那我们得在他得知真相前救回他们
Just give it up, Rebekah.
放弃吧,丽贝卡
It's inevitable at this point.
如今这已是不可避免的了
Sabine.
萨宾
I prefer Celeste, actually.
实际上,我更喜欢塞莱斯特这名字
All these names I've had over the years
这些年来我有过这么多名字
and I still prefer the first.
我还是喜欢第一个
Perhaps it was the way it sounded on Elijah's lips,
也许是因为我喜欢以利亚念它的感觉吧
like a declaration of love.
就像是对真爱的宣言
Oh, he was a good liar.
他真是一个好骗子
All of you are.
你们都是
Say what you want about me,
想说我什么都可以
but Elijah is a good man.
但以利亚是个好人
Still defending him,
还在维护他
even until the bitter end.
即使到最后也这样
Good. I'm counting on that familial love.
很好,我就指望着你们的家族亲情呢
It'll be the ruin of you all.
那会毁了你们所有人
Now that Nlaus knows what you've done,
现在克劳斯知道了你所做的一切
he'll never stop until he's had his revenge.
不复仇成功他是不会停止的
He'll kill Marcel. Do something horrible to you.
他会杀了马塞尔,对你做出可怕的事情
Elijah will never forgive him.
以利亚绝对不会原谅他
Your betrayal will ultimately pit brother against brother.
你的背叛最终将会让兄弟反目成仇
And the fabled Mikaelson bond will crumble.
传说中的迈克尔森家族将会分崩离析
I'll kill you, you bitch.
我要杀了你,贱人
You already did.
你已经杀过我了
Though at the time, I wore a different face.
尽管在那时,我还不是这幅容貌
Genevieve, we need to talk. Privately.
杰妮薇,我们得谈谈,私下里
I'll be fine here. You go ahead.
我可以的,你去吧
You should wash up anyway.
反正你也该清洗了
Incinerate that as soon as you can.
尽快把那个焚化了
You were the other one. Clara.
你是另外那个护士,克莱拉
You should have minded your own business.
你不该来插手我的事
I suspected my friend was being exploited.
我怀疑我的朋友被利用了
It was my business.
这就是我的事
Call it off? Are you mad?
中止咒语,你疯了吗
I was wrong. It was stupid and
是我错了,这太愚蠢
and impulsive, and it will ruin us, Genevieve.
太冲动了,这会毁了我们的,杰妮薇
Not just Klaus but Elijah, too.
不只是克劳斯,还有以利亚
I risked tearing our family apart
我自私地为了自己的幸福
for my own selfish happiness.
冒着将家族摧毁的危险
I'm begging you, please,
我请求你,求求你
don't bring Mikael here.
不要让迈克尔来到这里
If Klaus finds out what we have done,
如果克劳斯发现我们所做的一切
what you have done...
你所做的一切
Klaus will kill me.
克劳斯会杀了我
He'll kill my entire family.
他会杀了我全家
Which is exactly why I need you to undo it.
这正是我为什么要让你逆转咒语
It doesn't work that way.
这是不可能的
There is no undoing it.
没办法逆转
Mikael is coming. The only hope now
迈克尔会来的,现在唯一的希望
is tell Klaus the truth.
就是告诉克劳斯真相
Confess what we've done.
坦白我们所做的事情
That is not an option.
绝对不可以
He will dagger me and leave me in a box for centuries.
他会用匕首封住我,把我关在棺材里数个世纪
You will not say a word.
你什么都不许说
You used me.
你利用了我
This whole time. Our friendship.
由始至终,我们的友谊
All you wanted was a favor,
你想要的只是我的能力
and now you want to take it back?
而现在你后悔了想要收回这一切
Well, you can't. And I will not suffer
你不能,克劳斯不会怪我的
because I was foolish enough to trust you.
因为我只是太愚蠢选择相信了你
It was a mistake. I know that now.
那是个错误,我现在意识到了
But that one mistake will destroy us.
但这个错误会毁了我们的
You brought this on yourself.
这是你自找的
I will not be destroyed along with you.
我不能和你一起被摧毁
I'm so sorry, Genevieve.
真对不起,杰妮薇
But if you tell Niklaus you summoned Mikael,
但如果你告诉尼克劳斯你召唤了迈克尔
you're dead either way.
迟早你也是死路一条
Genevieve, is everything all right?
杰妮薇,没事吧
So, you infected me, too.
所以你也传染了我
Compelled the orderlies to keep us in quarantine until we died.
并控制看护人将我们隔离直到死去
Fortunately, I just took another body.
幸运的是,我占用了另一个身体
Genevieve wasn't so lucky.
杰妮薇就没那么幸运了
Well, now that she's back...
既然她回来了
You're the one who's luck's run out.
你就是那个不幸的人了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know how much this hurts.
我知道这很伤人
To see what she did...
看到她所做的一切之后
To see who she really is.
看到她真实的一面之后
But you needed to know.
但你必须要知道
You needed to see it.
你必须要看到
And now that you have, you can take your revenge.
现在你都知道了,你该报仇了
Our revenge.
我们的复仇
Please. Go ahead.
来吧,喝吧
You'll need your strength for what comes next.
你需要力量来继续
We should divide the building.
我们应该分头找
I'll start at one end, you at the other.
我从这边开始,你去那边
Nik. Nik, it isn't true.
尼克,尼克,那不是真的
I want to believe you, sister.
我想要相信你,妹妹
But your face tells a different story.
但你的表情却出卖了你
You cannot hide from me, Rebekah!
你躲不过我的,丽贝卡
Nor can you run.
你也逃不走的
This ends now.
一切到此结束
Hey, there, witch bitch.
你好啊,贱女巫
You and I are gonna have a little chat.
我们得好好小聊一下了
Rebekah!
丽贝卡
Tired of running?
逃够了吗
I know how much you enjoy the chase.
我知道你有多享受追逐猎物的感觉
I'd sooner deny you the pleasure.
我不想给你更多这种快感
Well, then I'll take my pleasures in other ways.
那我就用其他方式来享受吧
No more "Daggered in a box" for you.
我不会再让你"插匕首躺棺材"了
Trust me, sister, you'll long for what the dagger offered.
相信我,妹妹,你会怀念匕首的感觉的
This...will be far less merciful.
这个,就没那么仁慈了
How to describe exactly what this blade does?
到底要如何确切描述这把刀的用途呢
You don't have to do this, Nik.
你不必这么做,尼克
After I plunge this into your heart,
当它插入你的心脏后
you will be immobilized,
你将无法动弹
imprispred in a state of raw, inescapable anguish.
处在一种撕心裂肺的无比痛苦之中
Time loses all meaning.
时间将毫无意义
It's not unlike a living hell,
如同人间炼狱
which I find rather fitting given your treachery.
因为你的背叛,我觉得这样处罚再合适不过了
Then do it.
那就动手吧
If that's what you really want.
如果这就是你想要的
Are we skipping the part where you beg for mercy?
我们跳过了你祈求饶恕的那段吗
For forgiveness?
祈求我原谅
Because I was really looking forward to that.
因为我本来真的是很期待呢
I'll pass.
不必了
I know better than to think it would do me any good.
我很清楚这对我不会有什么好处
That's it, then?
那就这样了吗
You concede?
你放弃抵抗了吗
Like a lamb to the slaughter.
如同一头待宰的羔羊
What would your father think of you now?
你觉得父亲会怎么想你
Just the man I wanted to see.
正是我想见的人
Rebekah's punishment won't be complete
看着你死,丽贝卡的惩罚
until she watches you die.
才算完整呢
Nik, it was my idea to summon Mikael.
尼克,召唤迈克尔是我的主意
If you're gonna hurt anyone, it should be me.
如果你要伤害谁,那一定就是我
Such loyalty to your beloved.
对你的爱人真是忠贞啊
You know...
你知道
If you had offered me even a fraction of the same,
如果你给过我哪怕是一丁点的忠诚
I wouldn't have to do this.
我也就不必这么做了
Go.
走吧
Both of you. Run as far and as fast as you can.
你们俩,尽快逃走吧
Run!
快跑

分享到