权利的游戏第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集 婢女想要毒死龙母
日期:2017-03-24 07:33

(单词翻译:单击)

You did this.You did this!
是你干的,是你干的!
We have to leave. Take him! Take him!
我们必须走了,抓住他!抓住他!
Where is his wife?
他的老婆在哪儿?
Where's Sansa?
珊莎在哪儿?
Find her.Bar the gates of the city.
找到她,封锁城门
Seize every ship in the harbor.
拦住港口里每一艘船
Where is she?! No one leaves the capital!
她在哪儿?!禁止任何人离开首都!
No one!
任何人!
Get in. Where are we going?
上来,我们要去哪儿?
Somewhere safe.
安全的地方
Up you go my lady.
上去吧,小姐
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
You're stronger than you know.
你比你想象的更坚强
Lord Baelish? Petyr.
贝里席大人?培提尔
Are you hurt my lady?
你没受伤吧,小姐?
Good. Good.
很好,很好
I'm sure you've had quite a fright.Rest easy.
我知道你一定吓坏了,不过放心
The worst is past. Lord Baelish.
最难熬的时光已经过去了,贝里席大人
I promised I'd get her to you safely. Softly my friend.
我保证过会把她安全带到这里,安静一点,朋友
Voices carry over water.
声音在水上传的很远
I should get back before someone thinks to look for me.
我必须在有人注意到之前赶回去
First you'll want your pay.
但首先你想拿到报酬
10000. Was it?
一万金龙,对么?
Wait!
等等!
Shh.

You don't want the queen to hear do you?
你可不想被太后听到吧?
1000 gold cloaks are searching for you.
上千金袍子正在四处搜索你的下落,
And if they found you
要是被他们逮到了
how do you think they would punish the girl who murdered the king?
你觉得他们会怎样惩罚谋杀国王的女孩?
I didn't murder anyone. I know. I know.
我没有谋杀任何人,我知道,我知道
But you must admit it looks suspicious.
但你不得不承认你的嫌疑很大
The king who executed your father
国王处决了你的父亲
who tormented you for years
还折磨了你这么多年
and you fled the scene of his murder.
而你在他被谋杀后逃走了
Why did you kill him?
你为什么要杀他?
Because he was a drunk and a fool
因为他酗酒成性,还愚不可及
and I don't trust drunk fools.
而我信不过愚蠢的酒鬼
He saved me.
他救了我
Saved you? My ladyhe followed my orders.
救了你?小姐,他只是听我的命令行事
Every one of them.And he did it all for gold.
他们全都一样,他这么做只是为了金子
Money buys a man's silence for a time.
一袋金龙买得一时安全
A bolt in the heart buys it forever.
一支好箭可保一世平安
He was helping me because I saved his life.
他帮我是因为我救了他的命
Yes and he gave you a priceless necklace
是啊,他还给了你一条珍贵的项链
that once belonged to his grandmother.
说是他祖母的
The last legacy of House Hollard.
还是霍拉德家族最后的遗物
I had it made a few weeks ago.
实际上是我几周前找人做的
What did I once tell you about the capital?
还记得关于都城我说过什么吗?
We're all liars here.
我们都是骗子
Come my lady.
来吧,小姐
I know you've had a difficult day.
我知道这一天对你来说很艰难
But you're safe now.
但你现在安全了
I promise you that.
我保证
You're safe with me
你在我身边很安全
and sailing home.
和我一起回家吧
So am I the queen?
我还是王后么?
More than you were with Renly.
跟蓝礼那时候比当然是
Less than you would have been if Joffrey had done you the courtesy
但假如乔佛里在死前已经跟你圆房了
of consummating the marriage before dying.
会更名正言顺
In any case this would not be an opportune moment
但是现在
to press the issue.
不是讨论这个问题的时候
Clawing at his own throat
他抓着自己的喉咙
looking to his mother to make it stop-- it was horrible.
乞求着母亲能救救自己——这太恐怖了
The world is overflowing with horrible things.
这世上恐怖的事情太多了
But they're all a tray of cakes next to death.
但比起死亡都不算什么
They brought me your grandfather's body when he died you know?
你知道么?你爷爷去世后,他们把我带到他的尸体前
Made me look at it.
强迫我看着他
What was it like?
当时怎么样?
They took me to the Great Hall and there he was.
他们把我带到大厅里,他就在那儿
The man I'd married
我的丈夫
and suffered to father my children.
让我承受生子之痛的人
A great doughy lump I'd sat next to
让我在冗长的晚宴和乏味的聚会里
at endless dinners and tedious gatherings.
枯坐在旁边的那具皮囊
There he was...
他就在那儿……
lying on a table.
躺在台上
One of my husbands preferred the company of men
我的一个丈夫喜欢男人的陪伴
and was stabbed through the heart.
他被利刃穿心而死
Another was happiest torturing animals
另一个则热衷于折磨小动物
and was poisoned at our wedding feast.
结果在我们的婚宴上被毒杀
I must be cursed. Nonsense.
我一定是被诅咒了,-胡扯
Your circumstances have improved markedly.
你的处境已经好很多了
You may not have enjoyed watching him die
也许眼睁睁看着他死去并不好受
but you enjoyed it more than you would have enjoyed
但我敢说
being married to himI can promise you that.
要比嫁给他好得多
But I would have been the queen.
但我本该成为王后
Our alliance with the Lannisters
我们和兰尼斯特的联盟
remains every bit as necessary to them
对我们来说有多么不愉快
as it is unpleasant for us.
对他们来说就有多么重要
You did wonderful work on Joffrey.
乔佛里的事你做的很好
The next one should be easier.
下一个应该会容易许多
Your brother is dead.
你的哥哥死了
Do you know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗?
I'm not trying to trick you.
我可不是在哄你
It means I'll become king.
这意味着我将成为国王
Yes you will become king.
是的,你将成为国王
What kind of king do you think you'll be?
你觉得你会成为一位怎样的国王?
A good king?
一位好国王?
Mm I think so as well.
嗯,我也这么想
You've got the right temperament for it.
你有成为好国王的气质
But what makes a good king? Hmm?
但怎样才能做个好国王?嗯?
What is a good king's single most important quality?
要做一位好国王,最重要的那个品质是什么?
This is hardly the place or the time.
一定要在这里谈吗
Holiness?
圣洁?
Hmm.

Baelor the Blessed was holy.
受祝福的贝勒非常圣洁
And pious.
也非常虔诚
He built this sept.
他修建了这座教堂
He also named a six-year-old boy high septon
他还任命一位六岁的男孩为总主教
because he thought the boy could work miracles.
因为他认为这个男孩能施行神迹
He ended up fasting himself into an early grave
最终他早早地把自己送进了坟墓
because food was of this world
因为所有食物都来自这个世界
and this world was sinful.
而这个世界罪孽深重
Justice.
公正
Yeah.
是啊
A good king must be just.
一位好国王必须公正
Orys I was just.
奥里斯一世就是如此
Everyone applauded his reforms.
所有人都赞颂他带来的改变
Nobles and commoners alike.
无论是贵族或是平民
But he wasn't just for long.
但他的公正并没有持续太久
He was murdered in his sleep
登基不到一年
after less than a year by his own brother.
就被他的亲兄弟在睡梦中谋杀了
Was that truly just of him?
他能算真正的公正么?
To abandon his subjects to an evil
弃他的臣民于恶魔手中
that he was too gullible to recognize?
仅仅因为自己过于轻信,未能察觉?
No. No.
不,不
What about strength? Yes.
那力量呢?对
Strength.
力量
King Robert was strong.
劳勃国王拥有力量
He won the rebellion
他赢得了战争
and crushed the Targaryen dynasty.
他终结了坦格利安王朝
And he attended three small council meetings
但他在位十七年,仅仅出席了
in 17 years.
三次御前会议
He spent his time whoring and hunting and drinking
他把时间都花在嫖妓,狩猎和酗酒上
until the last two killed him.
直到后两者害死了他
So we have a man who starves himself to death
那么,我们知道了有一个人把自己活活饿死
a man who lets his own brother murder him
有一个人被自己的亲兄弟谋杀
and a man who thinks that winning and ruling are the same thing.
还有一个人认为赢得战争和统治王国是一回事
What do they all lack?
他们都缺乏什么?
Wisdom. Yes!
智慧,没错!
Wisdom is what makes a good king.
智慧是成为好国王的关键品质
Yes.
没错
But what is wisdom?Hmm?
但什么是智慧?嗯?
A house with great wealth and fertile lands
一个有着肥沃土地和丰厚财富的家族
asks you for your protection
请求你的保护
against another house with a strong navy
以对抗另一个有着强大海军
that could one day oppose you.
并且随时可能会反对你的统治的家族
How do you know which choice is wise and which isn't?
你怎么知道哪个选择是正确的,哪个不是?
You've any experience of treasuries and granaries
你是打理过国库与存粮
or shipyards and soldiers?
还是操练过舰船与士兵?
No. No. Of course not.
都没有,你当然没有
A wise king knows what he knows and what he doesn't.
一位明智的国王明白自己知道什么,不知道什么
You're young.
你还年轻
A wise young king listens to his counselors
一位明智的年轻国王会听取廷臣的建议
and heeds their advice until he comes of age.
并留心他们的话,直到他长大成人
And the wisest kings
而最明智的国王
continue to listen to them long afterwards.
则会一直听下去
Your brother was not a wise king.
你的哥哥不是个明智的国王
Your brother was not a good king.
你的哥哥不是个好国王
If he had been
如果他是的话
perhaps he'd still be alive.
也许他现在还会活着
Now as the kingyou will have to marry.
现在,作为国王,你必须成婚
Do you understand why?
你明白为什么吗?
A king needs a queen.
国王需要皇后
Yes but why?
对,但为什么?
To further the family line.
为了延续家族血脉
Do you know how that happens? Yes.
你知道该怎么做么?是的
Yes but has anyone explained the details to you?
是的,但有人跟你讲过其中细节么?
I don't think so.
我想没有
It's all relatively straightforward.
相对于其他的事情,这其实很简单
How are you? I'm all right.
你还好么?我没事
You are.You will be.
当然,你不会有事的
I'll see to that.
我会确保这一点
Please give the queen a moment alone with her son.
请给太后和她儿子一些独处的时间
Yes my lord. All of you.
是的,大人,你们所有人
It was Tyrion.
是提利昂干的
He killed him.
他杀了他
He told me he would.
他跟我说过
"A day will come when you think you are safe and happy
“总有一天,当你自以为平安快活时,
and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth."
喜乐会在嘴里化成灰烬”
That's what he said to me.
这是他对我说的
You saw it.
也是你看到的
You saw Joff point at him just before he
你看到小乔指着他,就在他
I don't know what I saw.
我不确定我看到了什么
Avenge him.
向他复仇
Avenge our son.
为我们的儿子复仇
Kill Tyrion.
杀了提利昂
Tyrion's my brother.
提利昂是我的兄弟
Our brother.
我们的兄弟
There'll be a trial. We'll get to the truth of what happened.
他会受到审判,我们会知道事情的真相
I don't want a trial.
我不要什么审判
He'll squirm his way to freedom given the chance.
他会顺着这个机会挪出一条生路来
I want him dead.
我要他死
Please Jaime.
求求你,詹姆
You have to.
杀了他
He was our son.
他是我们的儿子
Our baby boy.
我们的宝贝孩子
You're a hateful woman.
你这可恨的女人
Why have the gods made me love a hateful woman?
为什么诸神要让我爱上一个可恨的女人?
Jaime not here please.
詹姆,别在这儿,求求你
Please.
求求你
Stop it.
停下来
Stop it. Stop. No.
停下来,停下,不
Stop it.Stop.
停下来,停下
Stop.
停下
Stop. It's not right.
停下,我们不能这样
It's not right.It's not right.
不能这样,不能这样
I don't care.
我才不管
Don't. I don't care.
别,我才不管
Don't. Jaime don't. I don't care.
不要,詹姆,不要,我才不管
Gonna rain soon.
快要下雨了
Where are we?
我们现在在哪儿?
Near Fairmarket I think.
快到美人市集了,我感觉
You think?
你感觉?
You don't have a map?
你没有地图吗?
No I don't have a map. Maybe we should get one.
我没有,我们应该去弄一张
Just point out the next map shop you see and I'll buy you one.
你要是能找到一家卖地图的我就给你买一张
How far is it to the Eyrie?
从这儿到鹰巢城还有多远?
Far. And you're sure we're going the right way?
远得很,你确定我们没有走错路吗?
Believe me girl I want you there as soon as I can.
相信我,丫头,我可希望把你尽快送到那儿
Get my gold be on my way.
收了钱,然后再上路
On your way where? Why do you care?
上路去哪儿?你管这个干嘛?
Might book passage across the Narrow Sea.
或许找艘船到狭海对面去
Fight as a sellsword.
当个佣兵
Second Sons could be.Seems like a good fit for me.
也许加入次子团,这名字听起来很适合我
I'd like to see Braavos one day.
我想去布拉佛斯看看
Why Braavos?
为什么是布拉佛斯?
I have friends there.
我在那儿有朋友
I doubt it.
我表示怀疑
Seven blessings to you.
七神保佑你
What do you want? What do I want? This is my land.
你想干什么?我想干什么?这是我的地盘
If I'm standing on itit's my land.
如果我站在这儿,这就是我的地盘
We were just watering the horses.We'll be on our way.
我们只是在饮马,很快就离开
Forgive my father.
请原谅我父亲
He was wounded fighting in the war.
他在战斗中负了伤
Our cottage burned down while he was gone and my mother with it.
他离开的时候,我们的小屋被烧掉了,我母亲也去世了
He's never been the same.
从那以后他完全变了个人
Which house did he fight for?
他为哪个家族战斗?
The Tullys of Riverrun.
奔流城的徒利家族
There's a storm coming.
暴风雨就要来了
You'll be wanting a roof tonight.
你们今晚需要找个地方避雨
There's fresh hay in the barn.
谷仓里有新鲜的干草
And Sally here makes rabbit stew just like her mom used to do.
萨莉会炖兔子,和她母亲以前做的一样
We don't have muchbut any man that bled
我们可以提供的不多,但我们欢迎每一个
for House Tully is welcome to it.
为徒利家族流血的人
We ask the Father to judge us with mercy
愿天父仁慈地裁决我们
accepting our human frailty.
原谅我们人性的脆弱
We ask the Mother to bless our crops
愿圣母保佑我们的作物
so we may feed ourselves and all who come to our door.
使我们供养自己和每一个客人
We ask the Warrior to give us courage
愿战士赐予我们勇气
in these days of strife and turmoil.
在这个充满了冲突与动荡的时代
We ask the Maiden to protect Sally's virtue
愿少女保护萨莉的纯洁
to keep her from the clutches of depravity.
让她远离堕落的魔爪
You got to do all seven of the fuckers?
你他妈的非要把七个神都说完吗?
Father!
父亲!
We ask the Smith to strengthen our hands
愿铁匠让我们的双手与身躯充满力量
and our backs so we may finish the work required of us.
使我们完成必需的工作
We ask the Crone to guide us on our journey from darkness to darkness.
愿老妪指明我们在黑暗中前进的道路
And we ask the Stranger not to kill us
愿陌客别他妈的不分青红皂白
in our beds tonight for no damn reason at all.
在今晚就把我们都杀光
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Really good.
汤很棒
Did you fight at the Twins? Call that a fight? -
你们参加孪河城的战斗了吗?你管那叫战斗?
Slaughtering livestock more like.
屠宰牲口还差不多
The Red Wedding they're calling it.
他们管那叫红色婚礼
Walder Frey committed sacrilege that day.
瓦德·佛雷亵渎了神灵
He shared bread and salt with the Starks.He offered them guest right.
他给了史塔克的人面包和盐,让他们享有宾客权利
Guest right don't mean much anymore.
宾客权利已经没有什么意义了
It means something to me.
它对我来说还有意义
The gods will have their vengeance.
七神会为他们复仇
Frey will burn in the seventh hell for what he did.
佛雷会因为他的所作所为下七层地狱
Things were different when Hoster Tully ruled the Riverlands.
霍斯特·徒利统治河间地的时候可不是这样
We had good years and bad years same as anyone.
尽管我们和其他地方的人一样,收成时好时坏
But we were safe.Now with the Freys
但我们是安全的,而现在在这帮佛雷治下
raiders come plundering steal our food steal our silver.
强盗们会来抢劫我们的食物,搜刮我们的银子
I was gonna send Sally north to stay with my brother
我本想把萨莉送到北境和我的兄弟住在一起
but the north's no better.The whole country's gone sour.
可北境的情况也不比这儿好,整个王国都变馊了
You got any ale?
你有麦酒吗?
Afraid not.
恐怕没有
How can a man not keep ale in his home?
怎么会有人家里没有麦酒呢?
You look like you could really swing that sword.
看起来你好像真的会用那把剑
A real warrior with proper training.
是个训练有素的好战士
Those raiders wouldn't stand a chance against you.
那些强盗肯定不是你的对手
How would it be if you stayed on till the new moon?
你在这里呆到下个月怎么样?
I could use a man to help with the farmwork.
我可以雇你帮我干农活
Sally does what she can
萨莉做了她力所能及的
but she can't lift a bale of hay.
但她可抱不动整整一捆干草
And if any thieves came looking for easy pickings
如果有毛贼来小偷小摸
one look at you I'd bet they'd run the other way.
我敢打赌他们一看到你就得逃跑
Meaning no offense.
无意冒犯
What'll you pay?
你能付给我多少?
I don't have much.
我剩下的钱不多
But I have hidden a bit of silver from the bandits.
但我还在土匪发现不了的地方藏了一点银子
Fair wages for fair work?
你干多少活,我就付你多少钱?
Fair wages for fair work.
成交
What did you do?! Get your horse saddled.
你干了什么?去给你的马上鞍
You told me you weren't a thief. I wasn't.
你告诉过我你不是强盗,我不是
He took us in.He fed us and you--
他带我们进屋,给我们吃的,而你--
Aye he took us in.He's a good man
是的,他带我们进了屋,他是个好人
and his daughter makes a nice stew.
他女儿炖的肉也很好吃
And they'll both be dead come winter.
但等冬天一到,他们都得死
You don't know that. I do know it.
你怎么能确定,我就是确定
He's weak. He can't protect himself.
他很虚弱,他不能保护自己
They'll both be dead come winter.
等冬天一到,他们都得死
Dead men don't need silver.
死人不需要银子
You're the worst shit in the Seven Kingdoms.
你是七国里最坏的混蛋!
There's plenty worse than me.
比我更坏的多了去了
I just understand the way things are.
我只是懂得生存法则
How many Starks they got to behead before you figure it out?
还要死多少史塔克你才懂?
Ranger: Raper. Raper.
强奸犯,强奸犯
Horse thief.
偷马贼
Ninth born son.
第九胎
Raper.
强奸犯
Thief. Thief and raper.
小偷,既是小偷又是强奸犯
There he is Sam the Slayer.
他在这儿,“杀手”山姆
Going to visit your wildling whore?
去找你的野人婊子吗?
She's not a whore. No?
她不是婊子不是吗?
Maybe I'll give her a copper tonight and find out.
没准我今晚就给她个铜板,看看她究竟是不是呢
They all think I'm lying.
他们都认为我在说谎
About what?
说什么谎?
Killing the white walker.
杀死异鬼的那件事
You're not lying.
你没说谎啊
I'll never forget the way it screamed.
我永远也忘不掉它尖叫的声音
But you're the only one that saw it.
但你是唯一一个目击者
And they all think you're just a--
而他们却都认为你只是个--
A what?
只是个什么?
Well a wildling.
呃,只是个野人
My father hated that word.
我父亲痛恨这个词
It's not a very nice word I suppose.
我想这也不是什么好词
I don't know.
我不清楚
It makes me sound a bit dangerous doesn't it?
它让我听起来稍微危险了一点,不是吗?
So...
那...
are you all right?
你过得都还好吗?
No one bothering you?
没人来骚扰你?
I get a lot of looks.
有好多人来看我
I hear them making their jokes.
我听到他们拿我开玩笑
But no one's touched me if that's what you mean.
但是没人碰过我,如果你想问这个的话
I worry about it sometimes.
我有的时候很担心
All the time.
一直很担心
Why do you worry about it?
有什么好担心的?
100 men one woman.
这儿有一百个男人,却只有你一个女人
I've got other things to think about.
我还有其他的事情要考虑
That's the only thing they think about.
可这是他们唯一考虑的事情
You're being silly. I'm not being silly.
你在犯傻,我没有犯傻
There's 100 men lying awake at night picturing you.
有一百个男人整夜意淫你
What about you?
那你呢?
What about me?
我?
Gilly?
吉莉?
I worry about you.
我为你担心
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么?
For worrying about me.
谢谢你为我担心
I don't know if you're safe here.
我不确定你在这里是否安全
They're my brothers
他们是我的兄弟
but some of them were thieves before they came here.
但在来这里之前他们有些是小偷
Some of them were rapers.
有些是强奸犯
You saw what they did at your father's keep.
你看到了他们在你父亲的堡垒做了什么
So what are you saying?
所以你的意思是?
Maybe you'd be safer in Mole's Town.
或许你在鼹鼠村会更安全
Are you bored of me?
你厌烦我了吗?
Bored of you?
厌烦你?
I...
我...
I want to protect you.
我只是想保护你
I'll get these to Hobb.
我去把这些带给哈布
Keep an eye on little Sam.
照顾一下小山姆
Your Grace.
陛下
You're a literary man now. What do you make of that?
你现在是个有文化的人了,看看上面说了什么?
Joffrey? The usurper Joffrey Baratheon.
乔佛里?篡夺者乔佛里·拜拉席恩
I said those words when I tossed a leech into the fire.
我曾经念着他的名字把水蛭扔到火里
A leech filled with bastard blood.
一只吸满了私生子血液的水蛭
A bastard you set free.
一个被你放走的私生子
I am now faced with a great opportunity
我现在面临着千载难逢的机会
and I am powerless to take advantage of it.
却没有足够的力量来利用它
I will find you an army Your Grace.
我会为您征召一支军队,陛下
I've been working day and night--What progress have you made?
我正在夜以继日地工作--而你的进展如何呢?
I've rallied House Peasebury to your cause.
我争取到了比兹伯利家族为您作战
House Peasebury.
比兹伯利家族
House Musgood. House Musgood.
穆斯古德家族,穆斯古德家族
And House Haigh. House Haigh.
还有海伊家族,海伊家族,
They don't have enough men between them to raid a pantry.
他们的人加起来都不够去抢个仓库的
Westeros is not the world Your Grace.
世界上并非只有维斯特洛大陆,陛下
We need to look east for ships and men.
我们需要去东方寻找船只和战士
10000 skilled soldiers fight for the Golden Company.
黄金团有一万名受过训练的士兵,
The Golden Company? They've never broken a contract.
黄金团?他们从未违背过合约,
They're sellswords.
他们是佣兵
We're willing to use blood magic to put you on the throne
我们可以接受用血魔法让您登上王座
but we're not willing to pay men to fight?
却不能接受雇佣士兵为我们作战吗?
Now the Red Woman's magic is real.
那红袍女的魔法是真的
Her visions and prophecies may be too
她的占卜和预言或许也是真的
but I've never heard of visions and prophecies winning a war.
但我从未听说过靠占卜和预言赢得的战争
Soldiers win wars. Soldiers on the ground.
战争要靠士兵来赢得,实实在在的士兵
It's dirty on the ground.
要靠士兵的流血牺牲
We don't have any gold.
可我们没有钱
Not yet.
暂时没有
If I do not press my claim
如果我不能有所作为
my claim will be forgotten.
我对王位的宣称就会被遗忘
I will not become a page in someone else's history book.
我不会成为别人历史书里的注脚
I'm running out of time Ser Davos.
我的时间不多了,戴佛斯爵士
Which means you're running out of time.
这也意味着你的时间不多了
You're late.
你迟到了
I'm sorry Princess.
我很抱歉,公主殿下
I thought you weren't coming.
我以为你不会来了呢
The Hand of the King doesn't have much leisure time.
国王之手可没有多少闲暇时间
You won't be a very good Hand if you see the word knight and say "ka-nigit."
你要是把骑士读成马奇士可当不好首相
That happened once weeks ago.
这事儿有过,几周前吧
You're your father's daughter no mistake.
毫无疑问,您不愧是您父亲的女儿
Bloody relentless the both of you.
你们俩都这么言辞犀利
It's a new one today. Lots of tricky words.
今天读一本新书,复杂的单词挺多的
But I think you can manage.
但我觉得您应该应付得来
You'll never read well if you move your lips.
你光动嘴唇是永远读不好的
That's how children do it.
小孩子才这么读
"The Life and Adventures of Elyo Grivas
布拉佛斯首席剑士,
First Sword of Braavos."
艾里奥·格里瓦斯的冒险生涯
Thank you very much.
太感谢您了
I like this one. It's full of sword fights and pirates.
我喜欢这本书,里面充满了刀剑厮杀还有海盗
You were a pirate once.
你以前就是个海盗
No I was never a pirate. I was a smuggler.
不,我从没做过海盗,只当过走私者
What's the difference?
有什么区别吗?
Well if you're a famous smuggler
噢,做走私者可不能
you're not doing it right.
远近闻名
My father says a criminal is a criminal.
我父亲说罪犯就是罪犯
Your father lacks an appreciation
您父亲对不良行为的好的方面
of the finer points of bad behavior.
缺乏鉴赏力
So do the Braavosi.
布拉佛斯人也一样
You've sailed to Braavos? Of course.
你航行到过布拉佛斯?当然
Almost got beheaded by a First Sword of Braavos.
差点被一个布拉佛斯首席剑士砍了头
I tried to explain to him the difference between pirates and smugglers
我试着跟他解释海盗跟走私者之间的区别
but he didn't seem any more interested in the distinction than your father.
但他也跟您父亲一样,对区分这二者毫无兴趣
I suppose if you work for the Iron Bank of Braavos
要我说,如果您为布拉佛斯的铁金库工作
and each one of your gold barges is worth half a kingdom
并且您的每艘运金船都值半个王国
you tend not to be overly concerned with the kind of distinction--
您就不会过分关注这两种职业之间的区——
What was that for? I need you to write a message.
你这是干嘛?我需要您写一封信
You should write it yourself. It's good practice.
你应该自己去写,这是练习的好机会
It's too important for me.
这消息对我太过重要了
I need a smart person to do it. Go on.
我需要一位聪明人来做这事,来吧
To the offices of the Iron Bank of Braavos
传信给布拉佛斯铁金库的办事处
from Stannis Baratheon the one true king of Westeros.
署名维斯特洛唯一正统的国王史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
But that's not you.
但那不是你啊
I need to get their attention.
我需要引起他们的注意
Go on. Write.
继续,写吧
He's seen some adventures hasn't he?
他也经历了不少奇遇啊,不是吗?
Precious little thing. Thank you.
多可爱的小家伙,谢谢
What's his name? Sam.
他叫什么名字?山姆
Lovely.
名字真可爱
That the daddy?
那位是孩子的父亲?
No.

Where's the daddy?
孩子的父亲呢?
He's dead.
他死了
Oh. Where you from?
哦,你从哪儿来?
North of here.
北边
North of here?
北边?
You a fucking wildling?
你他妈是个野人?
Only room and board? That's right.
只要管饭和住宿?是的
She'll clean and cook
她会打扫卫生,会做饭
and look after the other girls' babies.
还可以照顾其他姑娘的孩子
Could find other work for her too.
也可以给她找点别的活儿
No other work. There'd be money.
不要别的活儿,能挣不少钱的,
Give you a piece of it.
还能分你点
No other work.
绝对不行
I promise to come back and visit whenever I can.
我保证只要有空我就会回来看你
You'll be safer here.
你在这儿更安全
Who's gonna protect you at Castle Black? Me?
要是在黑城堡谁能保护得了你?我吗?
You protected me north of the Wall.
在长城以北就是你保护了我
This is different.
这不一样
They're brothers of the Night's Watch
他们是守夜人的弟兄
and I can't just stab them in the back
我不能在他们背后捅刀子
and I can't run away which is what we did at Craster's.
也不能像在卡斯特那里一样一走了之
You have to trust me.
你一定要相信我
It's for the best.
这样对你我都好
Best for you.
是对你好
Oh Gilly.
噢,吉莉
Please don't.
请别这样
Greedy.
真贪心
No?
怎么了?
I'm sorry. You're lovely
对不起,你很可爱
I just never acquired the taste.
我只是从来没体验过这种
You're calling my beauty an acquired taste?
你拿我的美人当什么新体验吗?
That's quite all right lover. It's more for you.
没关系,亲爱的,还有更多的等着你呢
Your loss.
你亏了啊
You like them both the same?
男孩和女孩
Boys and girls? Does that surprise you?
你都喜欢?你感到很惊讶吗?
Everyone has a preference.
人人都应该有所偏爱才对
Then everyone is missing half the world's pleasure.
那人人都失去了世界上一半的乐趣
The gods made that and it delights me.
那是诸神的杰作,并且让我愉悦至极
The gods made this
这也是诸神的杰作
and it delights me.
并且让我愉悦至极
When it comes to war I fight for Dorne.
面对战争,我为多恩而战
When it comes to love I don't choose sides.
面对爱情,我来者不拒
I hope I have as much stamina when I'm your age.
真希望我在你这般年纪时也能如此有活力
What are you 25?
你多大了,25?
Children.
还是孩子
Someday if you're lucky
有朝一日,如果你够幸运的话,
you will wake up and realize you are old.
你会惊醒并发现自己老了
That pretty ass of yours will sag.
你那翘臀也会跟着下垂
Your belly will grow soft and your back will ache in the night
小腹变得软塌塌的,后背则在夜里疼个不停
and gray hairs will sprout from your ears.
一头灰发从耳际长出
No one will want you anymore.
再也没有人会想要你
Make sure you fucked your fill before that day.
在那之前一定要做爱做到够啊
Did you?
那你呢?
He is a prince of Dorne.
他可是多恩的亲王
Girls and boys will line up
到死都会有男孩女孩
to fuck him till the day he dies.
排着长队等着跟他做爱
They will all have to line up behind you.
他们都得排在你后边
Prince Oberyn. Lord Tywin.
奥柏伦亲王,泰温大人
May we have the room?
我们能谈谈吗?
Call my name if you need me lover.
有事就招呼我,亲爱的
Would you like to sit?
您要坐下吗?
No thank you.
不了,谢谢
Some wine?
来点酒?
No thank you.
不必了,谢谢
I'm sorry about your grandson. Are you?
您外孙的事我很难过,是吗?
I don't believe that a child is responsible for the sins of his father.
我认为不应该让一个孩子为自己的父亲
Or his grandfather.
或者他的外祖父赎罪
An awful way to die.
死法实在不光彩
Which way is that?
什么死法?
Are you interrogating me Lord Tywin?
您在审问我吗,泰温大人?
Some believe the king choked.
有人认为国王是噎死的
Some believe the sky is blue because we live
也有些人相信天之所以是蓝色
inside the eye of a blue-eyed giant.
是因为我们居住在一个蓝眼巨人的眼睛里
The king was poisoned.
国王是被毒死的
I hear you studied poisons at the Citadel.
我听说你在学城研究过毒药
I did. This is why I know.
的确,所以我才知道
Your hatred for my family is rather well known.
你对我家族的仇恨更是家喻户晓
You arrive at the capital an expert in poisoning
你这么一位用毒专家来到首都
some days later my grandson dies of poisoning.
几天后我外孙便死于中毒
Rather suspicious.
相当可疑
Why haven't you thrown me in a dungeon?
那您怎不将我扔进地牢?
You spoke with Tyrion in this very brothel
你抵达那天就在这家妓院里
on the day that you arrived.
跟提利昂谈了话
What did you discuss?
你们谈了什么?
You think we conspired together?
你觉得我们是在一起密谋吗?
What did you discuss?
我问你们谈了什么?
The death of my sister.
我姐姐的死
For which you blame me.
你将之归咎于我
She was raped and murdered by the Mountain.
她被魔山强奸并杀害
The Mountain follows your orders.
魔山只会听命于你
Of course I blame you.
我当然要怪你了
Here I stand unarmed unguarded.
我就站在这儿,没有武器,没有护卫
Should I be concerned?
我难道不应该担忧吗?
You are unarmed and unguarded because you know me better than that.
你没有带武器和护卫是因为你了解我的为人
I am a man of reason.
我是个理性的人
If I cut your throat today
如果今天我割了你的喉咙
I will be drawn and quartered tomorrow.
明天我就会被五马分尸
Men at war commit all kinds of crimes
战争中人们会犯下各种罪行
without their superiors' knowledge.
而他们的上级未必知情
So you deny involvement in Elia's murder?
这么说你否认自己与伊莉亚之死有关啰?
Categorically.
毫无关系
I would like to speak with the Mountain.
我要找魔山谈谈
I'm sure he would enjoy speaking with you.
我确信他会喜欢与你聊天的
He might not enjoy it as much as he thinks he would.
未必会有他想的那么喜欢
I could arrange for this meeting.
我可以安排你们二人见面
But you want something in return.
但你想要点报酬
There will be a trial for my son.
不久将会有一场针对我儿子的审判
And as custom dictates
并且按照惯例,
three judges will render a verdict.
会由三名法官作出判决
I will preside.
我会主持审判
Mace Tyrell will serve as the second judge.
梅斯·提利尔任第二法官
I would like you to be the third.
我希望你能出任第三名
Why?
为什么?
Not long ago the Tyrells sided with Renly Baratheon.
不久之前,提利尔家族还支持蓝礼·拜拉席恩
Declared themselves enemies of the throne.
而与铁王座为敌
Now they are our strongest allies.
现在他们则是我们最强的盟友
Well you made the Tyrell girl a queen.
的确,您让提利尔家的姑娘当了王后啊
Asking me to judge at your son's trial isn't quite as tempting.
让我来为你儿子的罪名做判决并不怎么诱人
I will also invite you to sit on the small council
我还会邀请你参加御前会议
to serve as one of the new king's principal advisors.
出任新任国王的首席顾问之一
I never realized you had such respect for Dorne Lord Tywin.
我从未料到你会对多恩有如此尊重,泰温大人
We are not the Seven Kingdoms until Dorne returns to the fold.
如果没有多恩的效忠我们就称不上七大王国了
The king is dead. The Greyjoys are in open rebellion.
国王已死,葛雷乔伊家族公然叛乱
A wildling army marches on the Wall.
一支野人大军则在向长城进军
And in the East a Targaryen girl has three dragons.
而在东方,一个坦格利安女孩弄出了三条龙
Before long she will turn her eyes to Westeros.
不久之后她的目光就会盯上维斯特洛
Only the Dornish managed to resist
只有多恩成功抵挡过
Aegon Targaryen and his dragons.
伊耿·坦格利安和他的龙
You're saying you need us?
你是说你需要我们吗?
That must be hard for you to admit.
你对此肯定难以承认
We need each other.
我们需要彼此
You help me serve justice to the king's assassins
你帮我为国王的杀手主持公道
and I will help you serve justice to Elia's.
我就帮你为伊莉亚主持公道
Podrick.
波德瑞克
Apologies for the stench.
抱歉,这儿太臭了
I brought you some wine my lord but they took it from me.
我给您带了点酒,大人,但是被他们给拿走了
A noble effort.
高尚之举
They didn't find the candles though.
但他们没找到蜡烛
A quill some parchment
一个羽毛笔,几卷羊皮纸
duck sausage almonds
鸭肉香肠,杏仁
and some hard cheese.
还有点硬奶酪
You're a good lad.
你真是个好小伙子
Any word of Shae?
有雪伊的消息吗?
I've heard nothing my lord.
什么都没听说,大人
I suppose that's a good thing.
那这就是好消息
What are they saying about me out there?
他们在外面是怎么说我的
You're to stand trial in a fortnight
两星期后你会以谋杀国王的罪名
for murdering the king.
接受审判
Do you believe I murdered Joffrey?
你相信是我杀了乔佛里吗?
No my lord.
不,大人
You didn't?
不是您吧?
No. Gods no.
不,天哪,当然不是
The world is a better place without him
虽然这世界没了他会更好
but I had nothing to do with it.
但我什么都没做
I would like to think
我觉得
if I were arranging a royal assassination
如果是我策划这起皇室谋杀
I'd plan it in such a way that I wouldn't be standing there
我才不会安排自己站在那儿
gawking like a fool when the king died.
像个傻子一样看着国王死掉
Trial in a fortnight.
审判将在两星期后举行
Have they announced the judges yet?
他们公布法官是谁了吗?
Your father. Of course.
有您父亲,当然了
Mace Tyrell.
梅斯·提利尔
Who will vote exactly as my father tells him to vote.
那家伙只会按我父亲的意思来
And Prince Oberyn of Dorne.
以及多恩的奥伯伦亲王
Oberyn?
奥伯伦?
Give it to my father.
真服了我父亲
He never fails to take advantage of a family tragedy.
就算是家族悲剧他也没忘了从中渔利
I'm supposed to get a list of names from you my lord.
您得给我个名单,大人
Anyone who might testify on your behalf.
列出肯为您作证的人
Oh I can call my own witnesses?
噢,我可以联系自己的证人吗?
How generous of them.
瞧他们多慷慨
Very well my wife. Sansa.
那好吧,我老婆,珊莎
My lord she's gone.
大人,她不见了
Gone? No one's seen her since the wedding.
不见了?婚礼之后就没人再见过她了,
You don't think she...
您觉得会不会是她...
No one had more cause to kill Joffrey than Sansa
没有人比珊莎有更多的动机要杀乔佛里了
but the girl is no assassin.
但刺客并不是她
Whoever killed the king wanted me to lose my head for it.
不管是谁杀了国王,他都想让我用脑袋为他买单
And with my wife's disappearance it makes me seem that much more guilty.
而老婆一失踪,我看上去就更加有罪了
Podrick. Yes my lord?
波德瑞克,在大人?
They'll be following you now. Who will?
他们现在该找上你了,谁?
I don't know. They. They. The ominous they.
我不知道是谁,就是他们,他们那些坏家伙
The man pulling the strings. Or woman. My father.
那些想置我于死地的男人,女人们,我父亲
Maybe Joffrey was too much work for him.
也许乔佛里对他们来说太麻烦了
Sweet Tommen will be so much easier to handle.
乖巧的托曼更方便操纵
Whenever something bad happens to me
每当不幸的事情降临在我头上
I assume it's my sister that had a hand in it.
我猜都有我姐姐的份
But say what you will of Cersei
但不管怎么说
she loves her children.
瑟曦爱她的孩子们
She is the only one I'm certain had nothing to do with this murder.
她是唯一一个我确定与这起谋杀毫无瓜葛的人
Which makes it unique
真是稀罕
as King's Landing murders go.
明明君临所有的谋杀案她都有份
Any other witnesses my lord?
还有其他证人吗,大人?
Varys could vouch for me if he dared.
瓦里斯要有那个胆,也许能为我作证
He's already been called as a witness for the queen.
他已经受召成为王后方的证人了
Of course. Fetch Bronn. I have a job for him.
果然如此,去找波隆,我有活要交给他
I've already asked my lord.
我已经去过了,大人
They won't let him see you. Why not?
他们不让他见您为什么?
They say he's a known cutthroat and your close associate.
他们说他是个臭名昭着的杀手,是您的狗腿子
He's under investigation himself.
他自身难保
And my brother? Will they at least allow me to see Jaime?
我哥哥呢?他们至少会允许我见詹姆吧?
I'll ask my lord.
我去问问,大人
There's something else my lord.
还有些事,大人
A man I didn't know his face
有个人,我没看清他的长相
he came to ask if I'd testify against you.
他来问我能否指证您
Said I'd be named Ser Podrick Payne
说只要我告诉法官
if I told the judges you'd bought a poison called the Strangler.
你之前购买过一种叫扼死者的毒药,就封我为波德瑞克·派恩爵士
Ser Podrick Payne?
波德瑞克·派恩爵士?
Has a nice ring to it. What did you tell him?
听起来不错,你怎么回答的?
I didn't tell them anything my lord.
我什么都没说,大人
Are you going to accept their offer?
你要接受他们的条件吗?
My lord.
大人
Testifying against me wasn't a suggestion.
要你指证我可不仅仅是什么建议
If they can't tempt you with honey
如果他们用胡萝卜吸引不了你
they'll choose something less sweet.
就该换大棒了
You've been good to me my lord.
你一向待我不薄,大人
Pod the trial's in a fortnight.
波德,审判在两周之后举行
They'll want an answer before that.
他们要在那之前得到答复
I already gave them an answer my lord.
我已经给了他们答复,大人
I will not have you dying on my behalf.
我不要你为我而死
Do you hear me? If I have to take
听见没有?如果我不得不
that long walk to the executioner's block
经过重重审判,然后去刑场挨上一刀
I don't want to see your head already mounted.
我不想看到你的脑袋已经早早挂在上面了
My lord. Pod I am giving you an order.
大人,波德,我命令你
Go and find my brother. Tell him I need him.
去找我哥哥,告诉他我需要他
And get yourself out of King's Landing
然后赶紧离开君临
before it's too late.
趁现在还不晚
Pod!
波德!
This is farewell.
这次是永别了
Farewell my lord.
别了,大人
Pod.
波德
There has never lived a more loyal squire.
再没有比你更忠心的侍从了
Mother says it's time to eat.
妈妈说该吃饭了
What's she got boiling? Wait. Wait. Let me guess.
她煮了什么?等等,等等,让我猜一猜
Potatoes. Potatoes.
土豆,土豆
Well no one boils a potato better than your mom.
嗯,没人比你妈妈更会煮土豆了
Has she got--
她有没有——
The wildlings!
野人来了!
Guymon!
戈蒙!
Hide.
躲起来
Hide!
快躲起来!
You know how to get to Castle Black?
你知道怎么去黑城堡吗?
Yes. Yes.
知道,知道
Those your parents?
那是你父母吗?
Open your eyes.
睁大眼睛看看
I'm going to eat them.
我要吃了他们
Do you hear me?
听到了吗
I'm going to eat your dead mama
我要吃了你死去的妈妈
and I'm going to eat your dead papa.
再吃了你死去的爸爸
Go tell the crows at Castle Black.
去给黑城堡里的乌鸦们报信儿吧
We need to teach them a lesson about the way we deal with their kind.
我们得让这些食人生番尝尝教训
Aye! Aye!
是啊!是啊!
Three dozen bodies with slit throats
割了他们的喉咙,把他们的尸体
tossed off the top of the Wall.
从长城上扔下去
Seems like that would be a good lesson.
这样应该能让他们长点记性,是啊!
If we go after them we'll be giving them what they want.
如果我们出去追击,就正中他们下怀了
They want to draw us out
他们想把我们引出去
pick us off a few at a time.
然后各个击破
We have just over 100 men.
我们只有一百多人
And that's including stewards and builders.
这还包括了事务官和工匠
And me. We can't afford to lose a single man.
以及我这样的,我们一个人都损失不起
We must remember our first responsibility.
我们必须牢记自己的首要职责
We are the watchers on the Wall.
我们是长城上的守卫
There's got to be a way to protect them.
总得想点办法保护他们的才对
You're a champion of the common people Lord Snow.
你是平民的守护者,雪诺大人
What do you say to Brother Pyp's proposition?
你对派普兄弟的建议有什么要说的吗?
Mance Rayder is coming.
曼斯·雷德近在眼前
If the wildlings breach the Wall
如果野人越过了长城
they'll roll over everything and everyone for 1000 miles
他们将席卷千里内的一切
before they reach an army that can stop them.
直到遭遇能抵挡他们的军队为止
We need to shore up Castle Black
我们必须坚守黑城堡
and we need to defend the Wall.
我们必须守卫长城
That is our job.
这才是我们的职责
Rangers returning.
游骑兵回来了
Help him.
帮帮他
Thought you'd have blue eyes by now.
还以为你变成蓝眼尸鬼了呢
What took you so long?
你们怎么去了那么久
We were held up. By what?
我们被困住了,被什么?
Chains.
镣铐
We were guests of the mutineers at Craster's Keep.
我们被卡斯特堡垒里的叛乱者扣留了
And the mutineers stayed? They're not going anywhere.
叛乱者还在那里?他们哪也没去
They've got Craster's food and his wives.
他们抢了卡斯特的食物和老婆
Poor girls.
可怜的姑娘们
Never thought they'd miss their daddy.
真没想到,她们也会有想念父亲的时候
Karl's running things now.
卡尔现在成了他们的头
He's the one who put a knife through Craster's mouth.
就是他一刀捅进了卡斯特的嘴里
We need to ride north and kill them all.
我们得向北去,杀了他们
We just went over this boy.
这事先放一放,小子
Justice can wait. It's not about justice.
正义可以等,这与正义无关
I told the wildlings we had over 1000 men at Castle Black alone.
我告诉野人我们仅仅在黑城堡就有一千人
Karl and the others know the truth as well as we do.
但卡尔那伙人跟我们一样知道真相
How long do you think they'll keep that information to themselves
一旦野人开始严刑逼供
when the wildlings are peeling their fingernails off?
你觉得他们还能保密多久?
Mance has all he needs to crush us he just doesn't know it yet.
曼斯要击溃我们轻而易举,只是他还不知道而已
As soon as he gets his hands on them he will.
一旦他抓到了他们就完了
Then he'll throw his full strength at us.
然后他就会对我们发动全面进攻
And even if every one of us kills 100 wildlings
即使我们每个人都能杀掉一百个野人
there's still not a thing we can do to stop them.
也依然完全无法抵挡他们前进的脚步
I don't think I can kill 100 wildlings.
我可不觉得我能杀一百个野人
Are they attacking?
他们要进攻吗?
A single rider.
只有一名骑手
A champion of Meereen.
弥林的勇士
They want you to send your own champion against him.
他们要您派出自己的勇士与他决斗
What is he doing?
他在干什么?
I believe he means to...
我觉得他是要...
He says that we're an army of men without man parts.
他说我们的军队虽然由男人组成,却没有,男根
He claims you are no woman at all but a man who...
还说您根本不是女人,而是个...
hides his cock in his own asshole.
把老二藏在自己屁眼里的男人
Ignore him Your Grace. These are meaningless words.
不要管他,陛下,都是些废话
They're not meaningless if half the city you intend to take is listening to them.
如果半个城的人都在听,就不是废话了
I have something to say to the people of Meereen.
我有话要对弥林的人民说
First I will need this one to be quiet.
但首先,我要这家伙安静下来
Do I have a champion?
可有勇士愿意迎战?
Your Grace I've won more single combats than any man alive.
陛下,我赢过的单挑比世上的任何人都多
Which is why you must remain by my side.
所以你必须留在我身边
I've been by your side longer than any of them Khaleesi.
我比他们中任何一人服侍您的时间都长,卡丽熙
Let me stand for you today as well.
今天也让我为您而战吧
You are my most trusted advisor
你是我最信赖的谋臣
my most valued general and my dearest friend.
我最重要的将军,我最宝贵的朋友
I will not gamble with your life.
我不会拿你的性命作赌注
I was the last to join your army.
我是最后一个加入您军队的
I'm not your general or a member of your Queensguard
我不是什么将军或者女王铁卫
or the commander of your Unsullied.
也不是无垢者的指挥官
My mother was a whore. I come from nothing.
我母亲是个妓女,我生来一文不名
And before long I will return to nothing.
要不了多久,也会身归尘土
Let me kill this man for you.
让我为你宰了这家伙吧
Very well.
很好
You have quite an audience.
你的观众可不少
Make it worth their while.
要对得起他们
He is very brave Your Grace.
他很英勇,陛下
Yes win or lose
是啊,无论输赢
as long as the whole city is watching.
整个城市都看着呢
You sure you don't want a horse?
你真的不要匹马?
Why would I want a horse?
为什么我需要马?
Horses are faster than men.
马比人快得多
Horses are dumber than men.
马比人笨得多

分享到