权利的游戏第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集 人弃我取人取我予
日期:2017-03-28 07:46

(单词翻译:单击)

I made a deal for you to keep your ungrateful head
我跟他们妥协才让你那忘恩负义的脑袋
on your ungrateful neck a little while longer.
和不知感恩的脖子暂时不至于分家
I'm sorry what am I grateful for?
抱歉,那我该感激咯?
The opportunity to live and die at the Wall
感激我因为莫须有的罪名
as punishment for a crime I did not commit?
而被发配到长城孤独终老?
You threw your life away. You threw it away.
是你不想活了,你自己找死
It's not a joke. You understand that don't you?
这不是个玩笑,你明白吗?
Of course it's a joke just not a very funny one.
这当然是个玩笑,只是不怎么好笑罢了
I couldn't
我——
I couldn't listen to her
我听不下去了
standing there telling her lies.
听她站在那里满嘴谎言
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
You fell in love with a whore.
你爱上了个妓女
Yes I fell in love with a whore.
对,我爱上了个妓女
And I was stupid enough to think that she had fallen in love with me.
还傻乎乎地以为她也爱上了我
That deal you made
你做的妥协
it was everything Father wanted.
正是父亲想要的
You do see that?
明白吗?
He gets you back as his heir.
他重新让你成了继承人
The future Lord of the Rock.
未来的凯岩城公爵
And he ships me off to Castle Black
还把我送去黑城堡
out of sight at last.
让我终于可以滚出他的视线
All so perfect.
一切都那么完美
It felt good to take that from him.
让他落得一场空的感觉真好
He knows I'm innocent and he's willing to sacrifice me anyway.
他明知我是无辜的却还是决定牺牲我
He's willing to sacrifice any of us.
他愿意牺牲我们任何人
Not you.
不包括你
You're the golden son.
你是他金光灿灿的儿子
You could kill a king lose a hand
你可以杀掉国王,可以没了右手
fuck your own sister you'll always be the golden son.
还可以操自己的亲姐姐,不管发生什么你都是金光灿灿的儿子
Careful.
小心点
I'm the last friend you've got.
我是你最后的朋友了
At least I got to tell them what they really are.
至少我当面揭露了他们的真面目
Yes brilliant speech.
是啊,精彩的演讲
They'll be talking about it for days to come.
他们会议论这事好久
I thought you were a realist.
我还以为你是个现实主义者
Didn't realize you'd die for pride.
没想到你竟会死于骄傲
Don't give up on me just yet.
别急着现在就放弃我
I survived one trial by combat
上次比武审判没有你救我
even though you weren't there to save me.
我还活下来了呢
I can't save you this time either.
这次我也救不了你
My training has proved
训练证明
that I can't beat a stable boy with my left hand.
我用左手连个马僮都打不过
Where's your sense of adventure?
你的闯劲都哪去了?
Even if you lose imagine the look
就算你输了
on Father's face when you fall.
想象一下父亲的表情吧
Our family name snuffed out
一剑下去
with a single swing of the sword.
我们家族的英名就毁于一旦
It is tempting.
多么诱人
Well...
嗯……
Bronn fought for me once he'll do it again.
波隆曾为我而战,这次他也会的
If he wins
如果他赢了
I expect I'll be in his debt
我觉得欠他的债
for the rest of my life.
这辈子怕是还不清了
If he wins.
他得能赢
Will you find him for me?
你会帮我去找他吗?
Who does Cersei plan on naming as a champion?
瑟曦打算派谁出战?
I hope it's Ser Meryn Trant.
我希望是马林·特兰爵士
I'd enjoy watching Bronn disembowel that pompous child beater.
我会很高兴地看着波隆把那傲慢无礼,欺负小孩的家伙开膛破肚
No.
不,
Not Ser Meryn.
不是马林爵士
Go on move it.
来啦,上啊
And you.
还有你
Come on.
上啊
Mercy.
饶命
Please.
求您
Please mercy.
求您了,饶命
Ser Gregor. Welcome to the capital.
格雷果爵士,欢迎来到君临
Thank you for riding here so quickly.
多谢你这么快就赶来了
You seem to be in good form.
你看起来状态不错
Who am I fighting?
我要跟谁打?
Does it matter?
那重要吗?
Could be food.
可能有吃的
Could be soldiers.
可能有士兵
You shouldn't be sitting out here like this.
你不该这样坐在外面的
Where else to sit?
那我坐哪?
Tried to walk back to my hut
我想回自己的小屋去
hurt too much.
但伤得太重了
Then I remembered they burned my hut down.
后来我想起他们烧了我的小屋
Who were "they"?
“他们”是谁?
I stopped asking a while ago.
我早就不多问了
That's not gonna get better.
这伤好不了的
Doesn't seem so.
看起来是这样
A bad way to go.
糟糕的死法
Haven't you had enough?
你还没受够吗?
Of what?
受够什么?
I know.
我明白
Time to go.
该走了
Take matters into my own hands.
自行了断
The thought has occurred to me.
我想过的
So why go on?
那为什么还撑着?
Habit.
习惯
Nothing could be worse than this.
没什么比这个更糟了
Maybe nothing is worse than this.
什么都没了也许更糟
Nothing isn't better or worse than anything.
没了就是没了
Nothing is just nothing.
也就无所谓糟不糟了
Who are you?
你是谁?
My name is Arya.
我叫艾莉亚
Arya Stark.
艾莉亚·史塔克
You her father?
你是他父亲?
Her captor.
我抓了她
Bringing her to her aunt for ransom.
带她去姨妈那换赎金
A fair exchange that is.
是啊,公平交易
Always held to the notion of fair exchange
我做每一笔生意的时候都想着
in all my dealings.
要公平交易
You give me I give you.
人弃我取,人取我予
Fair.
公平
A balance.
均衡
No balance anymore.
不再有什么均衡了
Could I have a drink?
我能喝点什么吗?
Dying is thirsty work.
死亡是件让人口渴的事
Wish it were wine.
多希望是酒
So do I.
我也是
That's where the heart is.
这是心脏的位置
That's how you kill a man.
你要这样杀人
The fuck you doing?
你他妈干什么?
There's a price on your head.
有人高价买你的人头
Guess that's what the king does when you tell him to fuck off.
看来让国王滚蛋就得摊上这事
The king's dead.
国王死了
He drank poisoned wine at his own wedding.
他在婚礼上喝了毒酒
The bounty on you is for killing Lannister soldiers.
悬赏你是因为你杀了兰尼斯特家的士兵
100 silver stags.
一百银鹿
And you thought you were going to collect it?
而你觉得自己能领到赏?
Didn't think very hard did you?
不会用脑子,是吧
You were Yoren's prisoners when he was taking me to the Wall.
尤伦带我去长城的时候,你是他的囚犯之一
He told me he'd fuck me bloody with a stick.
他说他要用根棍子狠狠操我
This day's really not working out the way you planned.
今天并没有你计划的那么顺利
He on your little list?
他在你的小名单上吗?
He can't be.
没办法把他列上
I don't know his name.
我不知道他的名字
What's your name?
你叫什么
Rorge. Thank you.
罗尔杰,谢了
You're learning.
你学得挺快
Rangers returning!
游骑兵归来!
They return!
他们回来了!
Rangers returning! Greetings.
游骑兵归来!欢迎
Didn't think I'd see you again.
以为再也见不到你了
All right Jon?
还好吧,琼恩?
Welcome back brother.
欢迎归来,兄弟
Lord Snow.
雪诺大人
This is no place for wild beasts.
这儿没有这野东西的地方
Lock him away
把它锁起来
or I'll let Hobb throw him in tonight's stew.
要不我就让哈布把它扔进今晚的烩菜里
Come on Ghost.
来吧,白灵
Mance's army was closing in on Craster's Keep when we left.
我们离开时,曼斯的大军正逼近卡斯特的城堡
We saw their campfires from Osric's Hill.
我们从欧斯里克山上望见了他们的营火
They'll reach the Wall before the next full moon.
他们将在下次月圆前抵达长城
I'm surprised you didn't ride over and say hello.
我很惊讶你居然没有骑过去打个招呼
The King-beyond-the-Wall is your old friend isn't he?
塞外之王是你的老朋友,对吗?
We need to prepare.
我们得准备战斗
We've been preparing.
我们早就已经开始准备了
We should seal the tunnel.
我们应该封锁隧道
Plug it with rocks and ice.
把它用石头和冰块堵起来
Flood it and let it freeze.
并浇上水使它冻结
And how would we range north?
那我们怎么巡逻长城以北呢?
We wouldn't. Coward.
我们不去,懦夫
You would cut off our legs
你要我们自断双腿
pluck out our eyes
自毁双目
leave us cowering behind the Wall
蜷缩在长城后面哆哆嗦嗦
hoping for the storm to pass?
祈祷风暴过去吗?
We can't defend the gate against 100000 men.
我们无法在十万敌军的围攻下守住城门
This castle has stood for thousands of years.
这座城堡已屹立了几千年
The Night's Watch has defended her for thousands of years.
守夜人守卫了它几千年
And in all those centuries we have never sealed the tunnel.
几个世纪以来,我们从未封锁过隧道
Have you ever seen a giant Ser Alliser?
你见过巨人吗,艾里沙爵士?
I have.
我亲眼见过
The tunnel's gate won't stop them
隧道的大门挡不住他们
The bars on those gates are four inches thick.
大门的铁栏足有四尺厚
Cold-rolled steel.
都是冷轧钢条
They won't stop them.
那挡不住他们
Remind me which order you belong to Lord Snow.
告诉我你是属于哪个部门的,雪诺大人
The stewards.
事务官
Are the stewards responsible for maintaining the tunnel?
事务官负责维护隧道吗?
No.

Who would that be?
那是谁负责?
The builders. Ah the builders.
工匠,啊,工匠
First Builder Yarwyck
首席工匠亚威克
Lord Snow here recommends sealing the tunnel
雪诺大人提议封锁隧道
leaving us unable to carry out our duties
让我们无法尽忠职守
as sworn brothers of the Night's Watch.
履行身为守夜人兄弟的誓言
Do you agree with him?
你赞同他吗?
No.

Given your deep knowledge of the wildling army Lord Snow
鉴于你对野人大军的渊博学识,雪诺大人
you and Tarly will take night duties atop the Wall
你和塔利从今天起每晚都要上长城守夜
until the full moon.
直到满月
Moving on.
继续
First Builder we'll need 100 barrels of pitch brought atop the wall.
首席工匠,我们需要运一百桶沥青上长城
Aye.

My lord.
大人
You have new clothes.
你穿了身新衣服
Do you like 'em? Eh?
你喜欢吗?嗯?
Gloves are doeskin.
手套是鹿皮的
Softer than a virgin's thighs.
比处女的大腿还柔软呢
I sent for you days ago.
我几天前就召唤你了
I've been a bit busy. Doing what?
我最近可有点忙,忙着做什么?
My lonesome bachelor days are over.
我可悲的单身汉生活即将结束啦
I'm to wed Lollys Stokeworth.
我将迎娶洛丽丝·史铎克渥斯女士
Lollys Stokeworth?
洛丽丝·史铎克渥斯?
She doesn't strike me as your sort of girl.
我可不觉得她合你的口味
I wouldn't say I had a single sort of girl.
我不只喜欢一种口味的女人
She's dim-witted.
她是个痴呆
If I wanted wits I'd marry you.
我想要天才,就该娶你了
When my sister arranged this love match
当我姐姐促成这场基于真爱的婚姻时
did she mention that Lollys has an older sister?
她是否提过洛丽丝还有个姐姐呢?
Falyse.
法丽丝
Aye I did know about the older sister.
哦,我知道她有个姐姐呢
And you understand the rules of inheritance?
你也明白继承权的规矩?
Falyse is 40 and barren.
法丽丝已经40了,而且没有生育能力
She still gets Castle Stokeworth when her father dies.
当她父亲死时,她仍然将继承史铎克渥斯家的城堡
She does.
的确
Unless she happens to perish before her father.
除非她比她父亲更早升天
Then Lollys gets the castle.
那城堡就是洛丽丝的了
What? Ladies fall from their horses
这又怎么了?女士们常常
and snap their pretty necks all the time.
从马上摔下来,跌断她们的小细脖子
You and my sister deserve each other.
你和我姐姐还真是绝配呀
Why did you bother to come here?
那你何必还要到这儿来呢?
You once said if anyone ever asked me to sell you out
你曾说过如果任何人让我出卖你
you'd double their price.
你都会出双倍的价钱
Is it two wives you want or two castles?
你想要两个妻子还是两座城堡?
One of each will do.
一个老婆一个城堡就行
But if you want me to kill the Mountain for you
只是要我帮你杀了魔山
it'd better be a damn big castle.
这城堡非得是个了不起的大家伙
I'm a bit short on castles at the moment.
眼下我无法提供城堡
But I can offer you gold and gratitude.
但你可以得到我的金子和谢意
I have gold.
我已经有钱了
What can I buy with gratitude?
我拿你的谢意来做什么呢?
You might be surprised.
兰尼斯特有债必还
A Lannister always pays his debts.
总有一天我会报答你
Your sister's a Lannister too.
你姐姐也是个兰尼斯特呢
My wife is heir to Winterfell.
我妻子是临冬城的继承人
If I emerge from this with my head still on my shoulders
只要能安然度过此次危机
I may one day rule the North in her name.
总有一天我将以她的名义统治北境
I could carve you out a big piece of it.
我可以让你分一大杯羹
If and may and could.
只要,总有一天,到时候
It's bloody cold up north.
北地实在太他妈的冷
Lollys is soft and warm.
洛丽丝却是暖和柔软
And close.
看得见摸得着
If I gave you the choice between fucking Lollys
要是我让你选择是跟洛丽丝上床
and fighting the Mountain you'd have your britches down
还是跟魔山打架,只怕连眼都不眨
and your cock out before I could blink.
你就已经脱掉内裤,掏出鸡巴了
Does he frighten you so much?
你这么怕他?
I'd be a bloody fool if he didn't frighten me.
不怕他才怪,你当我是白痴?
He's freakish big and freakish strong.
他壮得惊人,臂力无穷
And quicker than you'd expect for a man of that size.
就一个那般体格的人而言,他的速度已经够可怕了
Maybe I could take him
也许我能赢
dance around until he's so tired
一直围着他转圈,引诱其发力攻击
of hacking at me he dropped his sword
直到他连剑也举不动为止
get him off his feet somehow.
最后再展开反扑,废掉他的腿
But one misstep...
但只要一个失误……
...and I'm dead.
……我就没命了
Why should I risk it?
我凭什么去冒险?
Because you're my friend.
就凭你是我的朋友
Aye I'm your friend.
对,我是你的朋友
And when have you ever risked your life for me?
可你什么时候为我冒过生命危险呀?
I like you
我喜欢你
pampered little shit that you are.
你这个骄纵的小混蛋
I just like myself more.
只是我更爱我自己
I understand.
我理解
I'm sorry it has to be this way.
对不起我只能这么做
Why are you sorry?
为什么道歉?
Because you're an evil bastard
只因为你是个坏家伙
with no conscience and no heart?
没良心也没同情心?
That's what I liked about you in the first place.
这正是我最欣赏你的地方
We had some good days together.
我们有过一段好日子
Yes we did.
嗯对
What will you do?
你接下来怎么办?
I suppose I'll have to kill the Mountain myself.
我想我只能亲自出马宰了魔山
Won't that make for a great song?
这难道不该被写成一首伟大的歌谣吗?
I hope to hear them sing it one day.
我希望有一天能听到那首歌
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的?
Your door is well guarded
您的门口戒备森严
but your window is not.
可没人看守窗户
I swam to an island a mile offshore for these.
我游到一里外的小岛上采到了这束花
Don't do that again.
别再这么做了
Never met a woman who didn't like wildflowers.
我还从未见过不爱野花的女人呢
These are my private quarters.
这是我的私人宅邸
If I want you here I will summon you.
如果我想见你,我会传唤你的
Forgive me my queen. I live to serve you.
对不起,女王大人,我就是为了侍奉您而生的
Tell me why you're here.
告诉我你为何而来
I came to ask a favor.
我有一个小小的请求
I only have two talents in this world--
我在这世上只有两种才能——
war and women.
战争和女人
You are staying here in Meereen to rule.
您在弥林逗留,统治这里
That is a wise decision. I respect it.
这是个明智的选择,我万分赞同
But here in Meereen I cannot pursue my talents.
然而在弥林,我无法施展我的才华
I've ordered the Second Sons to patrol the streets
我已命令次子团巡逻街道
to stop the revenge killing.
防止仇杀
You've ordered us to be night watchmen.
您的命令把我们变成了哨兵
And as for women
至于女人
there are thousands in Meereen you can pursue.
弥林有成千上万的女人,可以供你施展自己的才华
There is only one
只有一位女性能令我心醉神迷
and she does not want me.
可她却对我不理不睬
You swore me your sword.
你已向我效忠
My sword is yours till the day I die.
我的剑至死都属于您
So if I command you to stay in Meereen
所以如果我命令你继续留在弥林
and patrol the streets?
巡视街道?
I'll stay in Meereen and patrol the streets.
那我就留在弥林,继续巡视街道
Send me to kill your enemies.
请派我去剿灭您的敌人们
Any enemy anywhere.
无论什么敌人,身处何方
Let me do what I do best.
请让我发挥我的才能
Very well.
非常好
Do what you do best.
请发挥你的专长
Take off your clothes.
脱了你的衣服吧
Oh.

Come in my queen. Please.
王后大人,请进
I didn't mean to disturb you my lady.
女士,我不想打扰您
You could never disturb me.
您的造访永远不算打扰
I just wanted to speak with you before we left.
我只是想在我们离开之前和您谈一谈
Could you bring me that vial over there?
请您帮我拿一下那边的小瓶好吗?
The blue one.
蓝色的瓶子
No no no. Not that one.
不不不,不是那一瓶
You don't even want to touch that one.
那一瓶我建议您碰都不要碰
Next to it.
旁边的那瓶
That's the one.
就是那瓶
When I looked into the flames this morning
我今早观察火焰时
the Lord spoke to me.
光之王对我说
He said
他说
"Tonight you will have your last good bath in a long while.
“今夜之后,很长一段时间内你将无法享受舒适的沐浴”
Make it count."
“请好好珍惜”
A joke.
开个玩笑
Not a very good one I'm afraid.
也许这并不那么可笑
It was. I--
很好笑,只是我——
humor isn't my strength.
我并不擅长幽默
That's because most jokes are lies
那是因为大部分笑话都是谎言
and you're devoted to the truth.
而你一心一意只追求真相
If they're lies my lady aren't they best avoided?
如果它们都是谎言,夫人,不应当设法远离它们吗?
Not always.
并不总是这样的
Most of these powders and potions
这些粉末与药剂
are lies.
大多都是谎言
Deceptions to make men think they witnessed our Lord's power.
诱使人们相信他们目睹了光之王神迹的谎言
Once they step into his light they will see the lie for what it was--
一旦他们进入了它的光芒里,他们就将意识到这些谎言的真面目——
a trick that lead them to the truth.
谎言只是引领人们接近真理的小把戏
A pinch of this powder in a bonfire
在篝火中放一点点这种粉末
will send a flaming column screaming towards the sky.
会引发一条火蛇嚎叫着冲向天空
And this one creates a black smoke
这种粉末会制造黑色的烟雾
that will make the bravest man piss himself with fear.
把最勇敢的男子汉都吓得尿裤子
And a drop of this in any man's wine
只要在任何男人的酒中滴一点这个
will drive him wild with lust.
就将使他为情欲痴狂
Did you use it with Stannis?
你在史坦尼斯身上用过这个吗?
No.
没有
Don't be upset.
别伤心
Men never crave what they already have.
男人们从不渴望他们已经拥有的东西
It's only flesh.
不过是肉欲
It needs what it needs.
本能的需求
No act done in service of the Lord
只要是为了光之王
can ever be called a sin.
一切行为都不是罪孽
I thank God every day for bringing you to us.
每天我都感谢真神将你带给我们
And Stannis to you.
也将史坦尼斯带给你
He wants to bring Shireen with us.
他想把希琳也带上
I think that would be ill-advised.
我认为那可能并不是个好主意
My daughter has heretical tendencies as you're well aware.
也许你注意到了,我们的女儿有异教徒倾向
I don't know if her doubt is real or simply meant to spite me
我不确定她是否真心怀疑真神,抑或她只是希望与我做对
but whichever the case she should stay home.
不过无论如何,她都最好留在家里
I understand how you feel.
我理解你的考虑
Hmm.
嗯,
But that is impossible.
但这不可能
Why?
为什么?
You don't need powders and potions my queen.
您根本不需要粉末或者药剂,王后陛下
You don't need lies.
您不需要谎言
You are strong enough to look into the Lord's light
您的信仰已足够坚定
and see his truth for yourself.
足以自行在光之王的圣火中看到真相
However harsh it is.
尽管很严苛
However hard for us to understand.
尽管对我们来说很难解读
You don't need my help
您也并不需要我的协助
but I will need yours soon.
但我很快就需要您的帮助
When we set sail your daughter must be with us.
我们起航时,需要带上您的女儿希琳公主一起
The Lord needs her.
光之王需要她
Jorah the Andal.
安达尔人乔拉
Are you here to see our queen?
你是来觐见女王陛下的吗?
She's in a good mood.
她现在心情很好
Khaleesi.
卡丽熙
You're here early. Later than some.
你终于来了,比某人来得晚
You don't approve?
你不赞同?
It's not a question of approval it's a question of trust.
这并不是关乎于赞同,而是关乎于信任
You neither approve nor trust.
你既不赞同我也不信任我
Why would I? The man's a sellsword.
我又能做什么?他是雇佣兵
Didn't you fight for the Golden Company
在你对我哥哥宣誓效忠以前
before pledging your sword to my brother?
你不是也曾受雇于黄金团吗?
I did.
的确如此
I trust you.
我信任你
Daario Naharis killed his captains
达里奥·纳哈里斯杀了另外两名团长
and dumped their heads at your feet when he grew tired of their commands.
把他们的人头抛在您脚下,仅仅是因为他厌倦了听令于他们
How could you ever have faith in a man like that?
您怎么能信任那种人?
I could never have faith in a man like Daario.
我从未信任过他
That's why I've sent him and the Second Sons to retake Yunkai.
所以我才把他派往次子团,协同收复渊凯
You have? I have.
您真的这么做了?当然
Without you there to rule Khaleesi
您不在那里统治,卡丽熙
I fear the masters will simply bide their time
我担心善主们只是在那里等待时机
wait for the invaders to leave and reassert control.
等待入侵者离开就重夺渊凯控制权
That is why I've ordered Daario to execute every master in Yunkai.
所以我才命令达里奥处决渊凯善主,不放过任何一个
The masters tear babies from their mothers' arms.
善主们将婴儿从母亲的怀里夺走,生生撕裂
They mutilate little boys by the thousands.
将成千上万的小男孩肢解
They train little girls in the art of pleasuring old men.
把小女孩培养成妓院里取悦老男人的玩物
They treat men like beasts as you said yourself.
他们把人当畜生,你也说过
Herding the masters into pens and slaughtering them by the thousands
把善主们囚禁起来,然后成批地屠宰
is also treating men like beasts.
这同样是把人当畜生
The slaves you freed
您解放的那些奴隶
brutality is all they've ever known.
他们只懂野蛮暴虐
If you want them to know something else
若是想教化他们
you'll have to show it to them.
只能树立榜样,以身作则
And repay the slaves with what? Kindness?
那奴隶贩子又该得到什么?仁慈?
A fine? A stern warning?
罚款?口头警告?
It's tempting to see your enemies as evil all of them
把您的所有敌人都视为邪恶的,的确很便捷
but there's good and evil on both sides in every war ever fought.
但在战争中,善与恶是并存的
Let the priests argue over good and evil.
让牧师们去讨论善恶吧
Slavery is real.
奴隶制可是真切存在的
I can end it. I will end it.
我有能力推翻它,我就要这么做
And I will end those behind it.
幕后的势力我也会一并推翻
I sold men into slavery Khaleesi.
我也曾贩奴,卡丽熙
And now you are helping me show them to freedom.
而你现在要做的是帮我解放他们
I wouldn't be here to help you if Ned Stark had done to me
要是奈德·史塔克对我也像您对待渊凯的善主那样
what you want to do to the masters of Yunkai.
我就没机会在这里协助您了
The man who came to me the other day about burying his father.
那人第二天就来觐见我,商议厚葬他的父亲
Hizdahr zo Loraq?
西茨达拉·佐·洛拉克?
He will accompany the Second Sons
他会协同次子团
and serve as my ambassador to Yunkai.
然后作为我的使节前往渊凯
He will tell the masters what has happened in Meereen.
他会告诉善主们弥林发生的一切
He will explain the choice they have before them.
并让善主们认清形势
They can live in my new world
要么在我建立的新世界里生存
or they can die in their old one.
要么就只能跟着旧世界一起灭亡
Well go and catch Daario before he leaves.
对了,达里奥走前让他来见我
Tell him I changed my mind.
告诉他我改主意了
Yes Khaleesi.
是的,卡丽熙
No.
不对
Tell him you changed my mind.
告诉他是你使我改主意了
Rat cunts.
老鼠洞
Fucking whore.
该死的妓女
You're doing it wrong.
你不该那样清理伤口
You need to burn away that horrible bit there.
这么严重的咬伤应该用火烧
Otherwise it's gonna get infected and fester.
否则会感染化脓
I know you don't like fire but if you don't do it right--
我知道你不喜欢火,但你这么做是不行的--
No fire.
不要火
It'll only take a second.
就一眨眼的事儿
It won't hurt that much. No fire!
不会很疼的,别过来!
Shut up about it.
别提这事儿了
Shut up about everything.
什么都别提了
Thanks to you I'm a walking bag of silver
多亏了你,如今我变成了活钱袋
anywhere the Lannisters hold sway.
到哪儿都能看着兰尼斯特家的人
Which is everywhere between where we are now
在哪儿哪儿被围堵
and where we're going.
去哪儿哪儿都被阻截
I'm as stupid as that hog you stuck back in the village
我比村里被你捅死那只猪还蠢
getting myself cut and stabbed and bitten.
被切被刺被啃
No reward is worth this much trouble.
给我多少钱我都不愿干这破事
Wish I'd never laid eyes on you.
我要是从没注意过你就好了
You say your brother gave you that sword.
你说过你哥给了你那把剑
My brother gave me this.
我哥却烧了我的脸
It was just like you said a while back.
就像你说的,是挺久以前了
Pressed me to the fire
他把我的脸按进燃烧的火盆
like I was a nice juicy mutton chop.
就像一块多汁的羊排
Why?
他为什么这么做?
Thought I stole one of his toys.
他以为我偷了他的玩具
I didn't steal it. I was just playing with it.
我没偷,我只是拿着玩儿
The pain was bad.
那感觉可真他妈可怕
The smell was worse.
闻起来更可怕
But the worst thing was that it was my brother who did it.
最可怕的是,是我的亲哥哥这么对我的
My father who protected him...
我爸还为他撑腰
told everyone my bedding caught fire.
对别人说是我床单着了火
You think you're on your own?
你以为只有你是孑然一身?
Let me wash it out
我来帮你洗净伤口吧
and help you sew it up at least.
而且无论如何得帮你缝上
Bit of comfort never hurt anyone.
稍微犒劳下自己无伤大雅
We've been sleeping in ditches the last few weeks.
我们在沟里呆了好几个星期了
I think we can treat ourselves to a featherbed for the night
就睡一晚羽毛床吧
and a hot meal not cooked by you.
你也不用做饭了
Couldn't agree more my lady.
完全同意,小姐
Just don't start expecting silk underclothes.
别期待有丝质睡衣就好
Not working for your former lord any longer.
我可没你以前的主人那么阔绰
Yes my lady. Don't get drunk.
是的,小姐,别喝多了
No my lady.
好的,小姐
Can I get you anything else?
还需要点其他的吗?
No this will do nicely thank you.
这些就很好了,谢谢
Kidney pie is wonderful.
腰子派很好吃
Thanks.
感谢称赞
I do my best.
这是我最拿手的
A good kidney pie is all about the ingredients.
腰子派美味的秘诀在于材料
Flour lard water eggs milk.
面粉,猪油,水,鸡蛋,牛奶
Easy enough. But the meat
都很简单,但肉的选取就讲究了
peacetime or not getting your hands on a good bottom round steak
时机是否合适,得把手放在一块上好的牛后腿肉上才能判断
and calves' kidneys is not easy.
而选取牛犊的腰子也是技术活
I mean some people settle for plain old beef kidneys.
我是说,有些人用普通的老腰子来做派
Got no right to cook anything them.
这样的人什么菜都做不好
Oh and the gravy.
哦,还有卤汁
Don't get me started on the gravy.
说起卤汁我就激动
Very difficult to get right.
很难做好
See a lot of people give up on the gravy.
很多人就是因为做不好卤汁才放弃做派的
You cannot give up on the gravy.
这可不能放弃啊
No gravy no pie.
没有卤汁的派还能叫派吗
Simple as that.
就这么简单
That's nice armor. Are you a knight?
铠甲不错,您是一名骑士吗?
No.
不是
Oh it's just people with armor are usually knights.
哦,我还以为穿着铠甲的都是骑士
Generally speaking. From King's Landing though aren't you?
一般都是这样的,你们是从君临来的吧?
From there myself originally. Flea Bottom born and bred.
我老家就是君临跳蚤窝
What brings you to these parts?
什么风把你们吹到这儿来了?
We're looking for someone.
我们在找人
Someone in particular? Maybe they came in here.
那人有什么特征?也许来过这里
A lot of people come in here. Just the other day we had 17--
很多人都来这里,昨天我们还有17个--
A girl tall red hair very pretty.
一个女孩,高挑,红发,很漂亮
Her name is Sansa Stark but she may be using a different name.
她叫珊莎·史塔克,但可能用的是化名
Starks?
史塔克家族的?
What like them lot from "Winterhell"?
哪个史塔克家族,临冻城的吗?
No ain't seen anyone like that.
没,从没见过
I heard they was all traitors.
我听说他们是叛徒
Don't need no traitors in here.
这儿可不欢迎叛徒
I pledged my life to their mother Catelyn Stark.
我以性命向他们的母亲,凯特琳·史塔克起誓
I swore to her I'd bring her daughters home.
我发誓我会带她的女儿们回家
Sure I can't get you a bit more kidney pie?
还想再来点儿腰子派吗?
What?
你想说什么?
It's nothing my lady.
没什么,小姐
You wouldn't be screwing your face up like that if it was nothing.
没什么说的你脸就不会拧成那样啦
Don't want to offend my lady. Truly I don't.
我无意冒犯,小姐,真的没什么
You're not interesting enough to be offensive.
你还没好看到能冒犯我呢
The Lannisters want Lady Sansa.
兰尼斯特家族的人想要珊莎小姐
The Lannisters have money.
兰尼斯特家族很有钱
People kill for money.
人们为了钱什么都干得出来
I don't think we should be telling people
我觉得我们不该向其他人透露
we're searching for Lady Sansa.
我们在找珊莎夫人这件事
My lady. My lord. Could I have a word?
小姐,大人,我能说句话吗?
What about? Not kidney pie.
你想说什么?不要腰子派了
You seem like a proper lady.
您看起来是位正派的小姐
Someone who could be trusted.
可以信赖
I never met no Sansa Stark.
我的确没见过珊莎·史塔克
But I know her sister...
但我认识她妹妹
Arya.
艾莉亚
No one's seen Arya Stark since her father was beheaded.
艾莉亚·史塔克的父亲被处决后,她就不见踪影了
She's presumed dead.
大家都以为她死了
She weren't when I last spoke to her.
我上次跟她说话时她还没死
When was that? Heading up north with the Night's Watch. -
什么时候?跟着守夜人北上时
She was all dressed up as a boy.
和您一样,她打扮得像个男孩子
Like your ladyship only without the armor.
只是您比她多了铠甲
Going by the name Arry.
她化名为阿利
So what happened to her? Well--
她怎么了? 这个嘛--
The quick version.
长话短说
The Lannisters took us prisoner.
兰尼斯特家族的人抓住了我们
We escaped.
我们逃走了
The Brotherhood took us prisoner.
兄弟会的人又抓住了我们
They sold me to the innkeep.
把我卖到了旅店
They were gonna sell Arya to her mother at Riverrun
他们本打算带艾莉亚·史塔克去奔流城找她妈妈换赎金
along with another prisoner.
跟关着的另一个人一起
Big ugly fellow. Foul mouth
又高又丑,满嘴脏话
and a face like a half-burnt ham.
脸长得像烧焦一半的火腿
Not friendly. The Hound.
满脸凶相,猎狗
That's the one.
就是他
If you find her could you give her this?
如果你们找到她,能把这个给她吗?
She liked the last one I gave her
她很喜欢我之前给她的那个
but well this one turned out better.
但这个做得更好
Um you were saying?
唔,你刚才说什么来着?
Her mother's dead grandfather's dead
她失去了母亲,外公也去世了
Walder Frey is the new lord of Riverrun.
瓦德·佛雷成了新的奔流城主
The Brotherhood isn't going to Riverrun.
兄弟会不会去奔流城的
They'll take her to the Eyrie my lady.
他们应该是带着她去鹰巢城了,小姐
Why the Eyrie?
为什么去那里?
Her aunt Lysa Arryn.
她的姨妈,莱莎·艾林
Catelyn Stark's sister.
凯特琳·史塔克的妹妹
She's Arya's last living relative with money.
她是艾莉亚唯一在世而且有钱的亲人
She hates the Lannisters.
她恨兰尼斯特家族的人
Lord Tyrion made sure I knew
提利昂大人让我记住了
which house married which and who hated who.
各个家族的结亲跟结仇的情况
Sansa could be there too.
珊莎没准也在那里
Aye my lady.
是啊,小姐
Could be.
也许在那里
You sure about this?
你确定吗?
No.
不,
I imagined you'd be back at the brothel at this hour.
我还以为您这会儿已经回妓院了
I did spend some time with an absolutely stunning blonde the other day.
我昨天还真跟个绝对正点的金发妞玩儿了会儿
Mm do tell.
嗯,看得出来
I've got every kind of filth down here
这地方真是啥垃圾都有
except the kind I like.
就是没我喜欢的
Your sister.
你姐姐
Oh.

Cersei approached me.
瑟曦召见了我
We spoke a great deal about her daughter.
我们谈了很多关于她女儿的事情
How worried your sister is about her.
她很担心她的女儿
She was trying very hard to pretend
她竭力掩饰
she had not come to sway me against you.
假装她不是来让我反对你的
I think she may have even believed it herself.
我想也许她自己都这么认为
Making honest feelings do dishonest work
假意吐露真情来达到欺骗的目的
is one of her many gifts.
这是她的惯用伎俩之一
It was difficult for her to hide her true intentions.
她很难掩饰自己的真实意图
It is rare to meet a Lannister
很少遇到一位兰尼斯特家的人
who shares my enthusiasm for dead Lannisters.
像我一样对弄死兰尼斯特家的人如此热心
She desperately wants to see you killed.
她巴不得看到你死
She didn't need to bother you.
她不用劳驾您
It looks as though I've taken care of that myself.
看起来这事由我自己解决就行了
The joy she will feel
当我人头落地时
when my head leaves my neck.
她会无比开心
She's wanted this for a long time.
她早就盼着这一刻了
Yes I know.
是的,我知道
We met you and I.
我们见过面,你和我
Many years ago.
好多年以前
I think I would have remembered that.
如果见过,我会记得的
Unlikely. You had just been born.
不可能,你刚刚出生
Our father brought me and my sister Elia with him
我父亲带着我和姐姐伊莉亚
on a visit to Casterly Rock.
一起造访凯岩城
My first time away from Dorne.
那是我第一次离开多恩
I didn't like anything about the Rock.
我一点也不喜欢凯岩城
Not the food not the weather
讨厌那里的食物,天气
not your accents.
还有你们的口音
Nothing.
什么都不喜欢
But the biggest disappointment...
而最让我失望的
you.
是你
You and my family have more in common than you might admit.
您家族和我家族的共同点比你们愿意承认的要多
The whole way from Dorne
从多恩过来,一路上
all anyone talked about was the monster
听到的话题全是那个怪物
that had been born to Tywin Lannister.
泰温·兰尼斯特刚出生的儿子
A head twice the size of his body
头有两个身体那么大
a tail between his legs
两腿间长着一根尾巴
claws one red eye
还有爪子,一只眼睛是红色的
the privates of both a girl and a boy.
不仅有男人的命根子,还有女子的阴道
That would have made things so much easier.
那可就省却不少烦恼
When we met your sister she promised she would show you to us.
当我们见到你姐姐时,她答应一定会满足我们的好奇心
Every day we would ask.
我们每天都问
Every day she would say "Soon."
每天她都说"快了"
Then she and your brother
后来她和你哥哥
took us to your nursery and...
带我们去你的婴儿室
she unveiled the freak.
她向我们展示了怪物
Your head was a bit large.
你的头有点大
Your arms and legs were a bit small
你的胳膊和腿有点小
but no claw.
但没爪子
No red eye. No tail between your legs.
没红眼睛,两腿之间没有尾巴
Just a tiny pink cock.
只有一个粉红的小命根子
We didn't try to hide our disappointment.
我们没打算掩饰自己的失望
"That's not a monster" I told Cersei.
"那不是个怪物"我对瑟曦说,
"That's just a baby."
"只是个婴儿"
And she said "He killed my mother."
她回答,"他杀了我妈妈"
And she pinched your little cock so hard
然后用力拧你的小命根子
I thought she might pull it off.
像要把它扯下来
Until your brother made her stop.
直到你哥哥让她住手
"It doesn't matter" she told us.
"有什么关系"她对我们说
"Everyone says he will die soon.
"大家都说他活不长,
I hope they are right.
我希望他们说的是对的
He should not have lived this long."
他早该死了"
Well...
哎,
sooner or later Cersei always gets what she wants.
瑟曦迟早会得到她想要的
And what about what I want?
那我想要的怎么办?
Justice
正义
for my sister and her children.
为了我姐姐和她的孩子们
If you want justice
如果你想要正义
you've come to the wrong place.
你来错了地方
I disagree.
我不同意
I've come to the perfect place.
我来对了
I want to bring those who have wronged me to justice.
我想要将那些伤害我的人绳之以法
And all those who have wronged me are right here.
那些伤害我的人全在这里
I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane
我会先从格雷果·克里冈爵士开始
who killed my sister's children
他杀了我姐姐的孩子们
and then raped her with their blood still on his hands
然后就着满手鲜血强奸了她
before killing her too.
最后又杀了她
I will be your champion.
我会做你的代理骑士
Hello Robin.
你好,罗宾
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm building my home Winterfell.
我在搭建我的家,临冬城
At least I think I am.
至少我是这么认为的
I haven't been back there in a very long time.
我很久没有回到那里了
Why did you leave?
你当初为什么离开?
It's a long story.
说来话长
I stay here in the Eyrie.
我一直待在鹰巢城
Mother says it's dangerous on the roads and I have to keep myself safe
母亲说路上危险,我得保证自己的安全
because I'm the Lord of the Vale
因为我是谷地守护者
and the Lord of the Vale is a very important person.
谷地守护者是一个非常重要的人物
Yes you certainly are.
是的,你当然是
When will you go back?
你什么时候回家?
Probably never.
也许永远回不去了
My family doesn't live there anymore
我的家人不住在那里了
and someone burned it down.
它被烧毁了
Oh.
哦,
Does Winterfell have a Moon Door?
临冬城有月门吗?
No I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
It's not high up in the mountains. It's down on the ground.
临冬城不在山上,是在平地上
That sounds dangerous.
听起来很危险
How do you make people fly? We don't.
那你们怎么让人飞?我们不会
What do you do with all the bad people
那你们怎么处置那些不好的人
and the scary people and the people you don't like?
可怕的人和讨厌的人?
I never did anything with them at all.
我从不处置他们
Girls didn't take part in that where I came from.
在我们那儿,女孩不会参与这些事
Well I'm Lord of the Vale.
我是谷地守护者
When I grow up I'll be able to fly anybody who bothers me.
等我长大了,谁敢烦我,我就让谁飞
Or you. When we get married
或者烦你的人,等我们结婚以后
you can tell me if you don't like somebody
如果你讨厌谁,可以告诉我
and then we can bring them back here and whoosh!
咱就给他们带到这儿来
Right through the Moon Door.
嗖地一声从月门飞出去
I like the sound of that.
听起来不错
Let's put a Moon Door in your Winterfell.
让我们在你的临冬城里搭建一座月门
All right.
好吧
It can go in here in this big tower.
可以建在这个高塔里
Careful. You've ruined it.
小心,你毁了它
Now I'm going to have to rebuild the whole thing.
现在我要整个儿重新搭建了
I didn't ruin it. You did.
不是我毁的,是你
It was already ruined because it didn't have a Moon Door.
早就毁了,因为它没有月门
I was fixing it.
我在修理
Knocking things down isn't fixing them.
把东西推倒可不是修理
It's ruining them. I didn't ruin it!
而是毁了它,不是我毁的!
You're being stupid. I didn't ruin it!
你在犯傻气,不是我毁的!
Robin I'm sorry I--
罗宾,我很抱歉,我--
Children.
孩子
I hit him. Yes I saw.
我打了他,是的,我看到了
I shouldn't have done that.
我不该那么做
No his mother should have
不,他母亲该这么做
a long time ago.
早该这么做
Consider it a step in the right direction.
就把它当成正确的一步
If he tells Aunt Lysa...
如果他告诉莱莎姨妈...
Let me worry about Aunt Lysa.
让我来操心莱莎姨妈
I was trying to remember what everything looked like.
我想记起临冬城是什么样的
I'll never see it again.
我永远也见不到它了
A lot can happen between now and never.
在现在和永远不之间,有无尽的可能
If you want to build a better home
如果你想建造一个更好的家
first you must demolish the old one.
首先你必须推倒旧家
Why did you really kill Joffrey?
你杀死乔佛里的真正原因是什么?
Tell me why.
告诉我为什么
I loved your mother more than you could ever know.
我比你想象的更爱你母亲
Given the opportunity what do we do to those
如果有机会,对于那些伤害了我们所爱的人
who've hurt the ones we love?
我们该怎么对付他们?
In a better world
在一个更好的世界里
one where love
一个爱能战胜
could overcome strength and duty
力量和职责的世界里
you might have been my child.
你也许是我的孩子
But we don't live in that world.
但我们并未生在那样的世界里
You're more beautiful than she ever was.
你比当年的她更美
Lord Baelish...
贝里席大人...
Call me Petyr.
叫我培提尔
You wanted to see me Aunt Lysa?
你想见我,莱莎姨妈?
Come here Sansa.
到这儿来,珊莎
Do you know how far the fall is?
你知道从这里掉下去有多高吗?
No.
不知道
Neither do I precisely.
我也不知道到底有多高
Hundreds of feet.
几百英尺
It's fascinating
很有趣
what happens to bodies when they hit the rocks from such a height.
从这么高的地方掉下去,落到石头上后尸体会怎么样
The impact breaks them right apart.
冲击力会把他们摔得粉碎
Like eggs dropped on the floor.
就像鸡蛋掉到地上
Sometimes pieces remain intact.
有些尸块会保持完整
You'll find the head sitting on its own.
你会发现一颗头在那里
Every hair in place.
每根头发都还在
Blue eyes staring at nothing.
蓝眼睛空洞无物
I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
I'm so sorry Aunt Lysa.
我很抱歉,莱莎姨妈
I never should have hit Robin I know it. I promise it won't happen--
我知道我不该打罗宾,我保证不会有下次了--
Don't be coy with me you little whore.
别跟我忸怩作态,小婊子
You kissed him. You kissed Petyr.
你吻了他,你吻了培提尔
I didn't. You don't understand. I saw you.
我没有,你没明白,我看见你了,
You can't lie to me because I saw it with my own eyes.
你别想说谎,我亲眼看见的
He kissed me. I pulled away. Liar!
他吻了我,我推开了,骗子!
Whore! He is mine!
婊子!他是我的!
My father my husband my sister
我父亲,我丈夫,我姐姐
they all stood between us and now they're all dead.
他们都妨碍了我们,现在他们全死了
That's what happens to people who stand between Petyr and me.
妨碍我和培提尔的人就是这个下场
Look down!
往下看!
Look down! Look down! Look down!
往下看!往下看!往下看!
Lysa!
莱莎!
Let her go.
放开她
You want her?
你想要她?
This empty-headed child?
这个又蠢又笨的孩子?
Let her go.
放开她
She's just like her mother. She'll never love you.
她和她妈一样,她永远不会爱你的
I lied for you.
我为你撒谎
I killed for you.
我为你杀人
Why did you bring her here? Why?
你为什么要带她来这里?为什么?
I'll send her away.
我会把她送走
I swear on my life.
我以性命发誓
I swear to all the gods.
我向诸神发誓
Let her go Lysa.
放开她,莱莎
Oh my sweet wife.
哦,我可爱的老婆
My sweet silly wife.
我可爱又无知的老婆
I have only loved one woman...
我只爱过一个女人...
only one
我一生中
my entire life.
只爱过一个
Your sister.
只爱你姐姐

分享到