大西洋帝国第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集:机遇
日期:2017-03-22 16:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Welcome to Tampa
欢迎来到坦帕市
land of money cunny
这里有金钱 女人
and where it's always sunny.
还有永远的阳光
You're interested in heroin.
你对海洛因感兴趣
As a commodity yes.
作为商品 是的
This is a business with which you are familiar?
你熟悉这个生意吗
One of many.
其中之一
I know you.
我认识你
So how come we don't talk anymore?
后来我们怎么不说话了
Mr. O'Banion hopes very much
奥巴尼恩先生会很希望
Cicero becomes your new home.
西塞罗成为您的新家
And where does that leave him?
那他去哪
It leaves him in Chicago.
他留在芝加哥
Anything I ask you to do
我让你做的事情
you do not discuss it with anyone.
都不准和别人说
I never have and never will.
我没说过 我也绝对不会说
Enoch Thompson.
伊诺克·汤普森
You know of him or you know him?
你是听说过他 还是认识他
Who are you?
你是谁
The Bureau of Investigation.
调查局
Mr. White.
怀特先生
May I present Miss Daughter Maitland.
容我介绍道特·梅特兰小姐
Pleased to meet you.
见到你很荣幸
Ready to get rich?
准备好变富翁了吗
This land is worthless.
这块土地就毫无价值
You'll have to find yourselves a new partner.
你们得重新找合伙人了
You told me he was in.
你跟我说他会合作
I'm here on new business.
我来这是有新的生意要做
Where you going friend?
你想说什么(去哪)朋友
As far as you'd like me to take you.
只要你让我带领着你
Henry. Cut it out.
亨利 住手
Easy Henry.
冷静点 亨利
Mind your business Thompson.
别多管闲事 汤普森
Well go on Romeo. Don't let us interrupt.
继续啊 情圣 别管我们
Enough money and the right connections
足够的钱 找对了关系
you can do pretty much anything down here.
在这就什么都能做
I've reconsidered.
我重新考虑过了
Tell your hillbilly friend Tucker I'm in.
告诉你那个乡巴佬朋友塔克 我加入
BoardwalkEmpire
大西洋帝国
It's Jake Guzik.
是杰克·古兹克
Set your watch by the Capones.
卡彭兄弟真准时
right on time. Here you go. 20
真准时 给你 20块
The... vig...
货.
comes... to... 25 yeah. Yeah.
现在...涨... 好吧 25
You break a saw?
找得开吗
Enoch "Nucky" Thompson. Former treasurer of Atlantic City.
伊诺克·"努基"·汤普森 大西洋城前任司库
His brother Eli Nucky's number two
他弟弟伊莱 是努基的副手
also the former sheriff until he went to jail.
同时还是前任治安官 但后入狱
Michael "Mickey" Doyle nee Kuzik
迈克尔·"米奇"·多伊尔 以前姓库兹克
runs Thompson's liquor operations. At least partly.
经营汤普森的私酒生意 至少负责一部分
Laszlo "Lolly" Steinman is in charge
拉斯洛·"洛莉"·斯坦曼负责
of the racing wire and other gambling.
赌马和其他赌博
Nucky? Mickey? Lolly? Where's Flopsy and Mopsy?
努基 米奇 洛莉 小白和小绒呢 Flopsy和Mopsy是着名的儿童读物中彼得兔的两个姐姐
These men are murderers gentlemen. Yes sir.
这些人都是冷血杀手 是 长官
This details one local operation.
这是关于一个本地犯罪系统的资料
A criminal enterprise with ties to others throughout the country.
这个犯罪组织跟全国各地的犯罪组织都有联系
You're proposing there's a nationwide conspiracy?
你是说这事牵扯到全国上下吗
It's all right here Edgar.
都摆在这儿了 埃德加
These cities are almost wholly run by criminal overlords
这些城市几乎完全掌控在犯罪头子的手中
each with ties to one another.
他们都相互勾结
Waxey Gordon in Philadelphia.
费城的瓦克西·戈登
King Solomon in Boston.
波士顿的金·所罗门
John Torrio in Chicago.
芝加哥的约翰·托里奥
Within the last month
就在上个月内
Nucky Thompson was visited by Arnold Rothstein
纽约的阿诺德·罗斯坦和乔·马赫里亚
and Joe Masseria down from New York City.
去拜访过努基·汤普森
Our op in Chicago places Torrio in Atlantic City
我们在芝加哥的人确认托里奥11月6日
on November 6 last.
最后出现在大西洋城
Our op? Agent sir.
我们的人 是探员 先生
So? Criminals have friends like everyone else.
这又如何 罪犯跟常人一样有朋友
Until you can prove conspiracy you have nothing.
除非你能证明他们沆瀣一气 这毫无用处
You want proof? I'll get it.
你要证据 我能找到
How do you propose to do that?
你要怎么找
I'll find the weakest link in Thompson's chain and I'll break it.
我会找到汤普森犯罪活动的薄弱环节 并击溃它
I'll take a ham sandwich and a beer.
给我一个火腿三明治和一瓶啤酒
Get me more Mecca for my neck.
给我拿点护肤霜摸脖子
I'm still peeling from the sunburn.
晒得我都暴皮了
I will have Tom do it as soon as he returns.
等汤姆回来 我会叫他去做的
Are your legs broken? I have business to attend to.
你腿断了吗 我还有其他事要做
Three deposits before the banks close.
银行关门前要去存三笔钱呢
Right. Right. Where's Tom?
好吧 汤姆人呢
He's on his way back with Mr. Rothstein from the train station.
火车站 他跟罗斯坦先生正在往这儿来
Make sure you... make sure Tom gets milk and cake.
一定...让汤姆一定端牛奶和蛋糕来
Whatever Rothstein needs.
罗斯坦要什么给他什么
I want him receptive to this offer.
我希望他能接受这个提议
I thought you were in a hurry.
你不是有事急着办吗
Ahem the deposits while you were in Tampa.
你去坦帕的时候我做的存款
For you to confirm the dates and balances.
请你核实日期和余额
You have my every confidence.
我完全相信你
Wait.
等等
From the Chelsea branch take out $10000
从切尔西分行取出10000块
and meet the Broadway Limited at 5:20.
然后赶5:20分的百老汇特快
And then? Hop aboard. See the world.
然后呢 上车 去看看世界
Don't they have jokes in Germany?
德国人不讲笑话吗
Put a white carnation in your right lapel. White not red.
在右翻领上插一根白色康乃馨 白的不是红的
A man will approach you.
会有人来跟你攀谈
Ask if you have a package for Mr. Brown.
问你是否有给布朗先生的包裹
Give him the cash and only him.
把钱给他 只能给他
Mr. Brown. 5:20分
布朗先生 5:20
Can you handle this?
你能行吗
I will protect it with my life.
我会用生命保住这笔钱
Don't be so dramatic. It's only money.
别这么夸张 不过是钱罢了
If I should take a notion ?
如果我一时兴起 ?
To jump into the ocean ?
跳进了大海 ?
'Tain't nobody's business if I do ?
如果这么做 别人也管不着 ?
Do do do ?
管不着 ?
If I go to church on Sunday ?
如果我周日去教堂 ?
Then just tear it down on Monday ?
然后周一把它拆掉 ?
'Tain't nobody's business if I do. ?
如果我这么做 别人也管不着 ?
Mr. White.
怀特先生
Miss Maitland.
梅特兰小姐
Enjoying the show so far?
演出您还满意吗
Your man there can play.
你的搭档弹得不错
Last I checked there was a singer up there with him.
如果我没记错 这上面还站了位歌手
Got no complaints.
我没意见
No compliments either.
也没有赞许
You just go on singing to the folks need to hear you.
继续唱给那些要听你唱的人吧
I've been waiting to talk to you.
我一直想和你谈谈
It's my mama. She's sick. Sorry to hear that.
我妈她病了 真遗憾
May be pertussis or consumption.
可能是百日咳或肺痨
Can't say but she asking for me.
说不准 但她叫我去陪她
You got somebody to make your collects?
你能找人顶替你吗
My boys up on it. Be back from Baltimore in two days.
我的手下能行 两天后我就能从巴尔的摩回来
If it's all right with you.
如果你不介意
You got family to tend to go and tend to them.
你要照顾家里人的话 就去吧
Eat that Wyatt Earp.
尝尝老子厉害 怀特·厄普(西部片主角)
Set me up again Mueller.
再去摆好 穆勒
Five spot says it takes you both barrels.
我赌五块 你得用上两枪
Oh I'll take your money.
好啊 我跟你赌
I bagged four Filthy pinos summer of aught one.
零一年夏天 我打过四个菲律宾狗
Oh that so?
真的假的啊
Ah fuck! I'm shot!
妈的 我中枪了
Did you... did you...
你是...
The fuck? "I bagged four Filthy pinos" He says.
搞什么 他还说"打过四个菲律宾狗"呢
I can't see. I'm blind.
我看不到了 我瞎了
Oh I'm gonna piss myself.
我真是要笑尿了
Mueller help him up there.
穆勒 帮帮他
Jesus Christ Deano. It's a little dirt.
老天啊 迪恩 就是点沙子罢了
It was just a gag. I could have lost a fucking eye.
就是个恶作剧 我可能会瞎掉
I said it was a gag. You want me getting sore?
我都说是恶作剧了 别惹我发火
No. Sure yeah. What you said.
不 当然了 就是这样
I missed it? God damn it.
我没看到啊 真是的
Delivery down St. Luke's. One of the Capones.
替卡彭家的人送货去圣卢克店里
Al or Frank?
阿尔还是弗兰克
That bloater makes their collections.
那个收钱的死胖子
Bad ticker. Shame.
心脏问题 真可惜
Like to make a nice wreath for one of them guineas.
我真想给他们哪个送个好花圈
I'm gonna maybe go lay down in the truck.
我去卡车里躺一会儿
Hey get that beer over to Schultzie's first.
先把啤酒送去舒尔泽店里
George toss some daisies together.
乔治 弄点雏菊花
The day olds. Hoof 'em up to the hospital.
拿昨天的就行 送去医院
Honestly I'd prefer to avoid the Capones.
老实说 我不太想跟卡彭兄弟打交道
Last time I got this.
上次他们给了我这个
They don't soak in you know.
这东西是浸不进去的
I'm awake. You actually have to read them.
我醒着呢 你得读进去
Thank your mother.
你妈妈洗的
"Tess of the De erber"?
"戴波家的苔丝"
Beats me.
看不懂
bucks a semester beats me?
两百块一学期 你说看不懂 200
Your mother said you've been walking around
你妈妈说你最近
with your bottom lip on the floor. What gives?
情绪不怎么好 怎么回事
Nothing. Bull.
没什么 骗人
Grades? They're okay.
成绩问题 成绩还行
One letter home I find out. They're okay.
信寄到家我就知道了 还行的
Good at chemistry.
化学很好
What then? A girl?
那是为什么 女人吗
I'm just not happy there okay? Happy?
我就是在那儿念得不太开心 开心
You're there to get an education. You think I'm happy?
你是去受教育的 你以为我开心吗
It's just these kids are a bunch of stuck up jerks.
那些孩子都是些自大的混蛋
You're a Thompson.
你小子姓汤普森
Who are they?
他们都是谁
Philadelphia mostly. New York.
大部分是费城的 还有纽约人
Met one other kid from Atlantic City and he dropped out.
除了我只有一个大西洋城的孩子 他还退学了
Yeah well you're the only boy from Atlantic City
大家只需要记住你一个
anybody needs to know. Remember that.
大西洋城的男孩 你给我记着
You're there to make something of yourself. For your mother.
你要在那里闯出一番名堂 为了你妈妈
I'm trying okay? Try harder.
我在努力了 那就再加把劲
I don't want to hear this nonsense again.
别再跟我来这套了
You got broad shoulders.
男人的肩膀要扛天
Remember why you're there and do what you have to do.
记住你为什么去 然后做你该做的
They call this food?
这也叫吃的
I'm hungry. You're always fucking hungry.
我饿了 你永远吃不够
This shit will kill you soon as a bullet.
这些东西对你来说比子弹还致命
Just some ricotta and white sauce to settle your stomach huh?
就吃些干酪和白汁 让你的胃好受些
Thanks fellas.
谢了 伙计们
Next time tell that lazy
下次让那个懒蛋
bastard to come down the street to pay you huh?
自己走下来交钱
I'll be out in a week. I only missed three pickups.
我一周就能出院 也就少收三次
You get your strength back.
你先好好养着
I'm gonna slip one of these nurses a fin.
我找个护士塞点钱
Get you a nice little sponge bath.
让她给你好好洗个澡
Make it a couple of nurses.
多找几个
There's a lot of Jake to sponge down.
他表面积大 工作量也大
When was the last time we did a pickup?
咱俩上次去收钱是什么时候
Me and you? Brooklyn.
你和我吗 布鲁克林
Frankie Yale back when we was Five Points.
弗兰基·耶鲁 五点黑帮那会 20世纪初活跃在曼哈顿下东区的黑帮组织 以意大利人为主
That guy with the wooden teeth.
装了颗木头牙的那个
I still got fucking splinters.
我扎了根刺 现在还在
So how about it huh? You and me.
怎么样 咱俩去
We finish Jake's collections. Sure. Why not?
帮杰克把钱收完 好啊
Oh! Who sent for the undertaker?
这丧门星谁找来的
Hello. These are the flowers you ordered.
你们好 这是你们订的花
What? This is the shit he sends?
这个 他就送这破玩意
I got weeds under my porch nicer than these.
都不如门前的野草
See that? They don't even stand up.
看到没 都蔫了
Mr. O'Banion meant no disrespect.
奥巴尼恩先生没有冒犯的意思
The man's sick. How else is he supposed to take it huh?
他病了 你这让他怎么想
If you'd prefer some begonias...
如果想换秋海棠
See? This is what your soft soap gets us with O'Banion.
看到没 你来软的 奥巴尼恩就得寸进尺
How's the melon? I suppose it could have been worse.
脑袋怎么样 情况可能会更糟
Yeah you're right. Could have been me.
是啊 没准挨打的是我
So Deano he misses us?
迪恩 他想我们吗
You know Mr. O'Banion. Always jocular.
奥巴尼恩就是这样 爱开玩笑
I heard he opened two new speaks down on the Gold Coast.
听说金海岸那边他又开了两家酒吧
Well I'm sure Mr. Guzik needs his rest.
我觉得古兹克先生需要休息
Hey where you going? We're talking.
你去哪 话还没说完呢
Mr. O'Banion is waiting.
奥巴尼恩先生在等我
He can wait.
让他等着
See? Watch.

14000 acres 70 bucks per.
14000公顷 每公顷70美元
It's my understanding that Florida real estate is played out.
我觉得佛罗里达州的房地产已经没有甜头了
Except we're not buying land we're buying opportunity.
但我们不是买地产 是买机遇
Think Frisco in '48.
想想1848年的旧金山 指1848年爆发的淘金热
Gold Nucky? Better. We've got water on three sides
这里有金子吗 比金子还好 这三面临海
half a mile from the Atlantic Coast rail line.
离大西洋铁路线只有半英里
A trawler can reach the Bahamas in 22 hours.
坐渔船到巴哈马只要22小时
Havana in 28. Rum.
到哈瓦那28小时 朗姆酒
The best in the world straight from the islands.
最好的朗姆酒 直接进口
McCoy's boats take it
用麦考伊的船
straight up the coast to port in Atlantic City.
直接运到大西洋城港口
Or New York. And reload with our whiskey.
纽约也可以 再装上我们的威士忌
A spirit in tragically short supply down there.
威士忌刚好在那边很紧俏
Competition? None of any consequence.
有竞争对手吗 完全没有
As long as we act now plant our flag.
现在行动 抢占先机
Time those hayseeds figure
等别人发现这条财路的时候
out what we're working we'll be in clover.
咱们已经盆满钵满了
And our friends a bit closer to home?
需要担心我们那边的朋友吗
Masseria won't go past Brooklyn.
马赫里亚不会插手布鲁克林的事
What I require is a partner with a level head.
我需要一个同样有眼界的合作伙伴
Not to mention a half million dollars.
更不用说50万美元了
I'm assuming at least as much risk
我估计至少要冒这么大的风险
which I generally choose to avoid.
虽然我会尽量规避风险
Who to believe... the Nucky who told me
我该相信谁呢 是几周前
only weeks ago he was satisfied with what he had
那个说自己别无他求的努基
or the Nucky who stands before me now?
还是现在站在我面前的这个努基
Circumstances change Arnold. People change. Do they?
世界在变 阿诺德 人也会变 真的吗
Last year took a toll on both of us.
去年咱们两个都损失不少
You can wallow in the past or you can come aboard
你是沉溺过去 还是跟我携手
and do historically what we've been pretty good at...
去做我们都很擅长的事
making money.
赚钱
A pity you left office.
你离开政坛真可惜
How soon do you need a decision? Take the evening.
你多久要答复 明早吧
I'll mull it downstairs over poker.
我下楼打扑克去
I trust you'll join me?
你来吗
Later on perhaps. Good.
一会吧 很好
I find you don't really know a man until you play cards with him.
我发现 不打扑克不相识
Don't we know each other Arnold?
我们还不够熟悉吗 阿诺德
One would have thought so.
只有你这么觉得
Sure you want to trust him?
你要相信他吗
You know anyone else with that kind of money?
还有谁有那么多钱
Beautiful office.
办公室不错
I myself find it rather ostentatious.
我觉得有点过分奢华
It belongs to Mr. Garvey
这是贾维先生的 全球黑人进步组织真实存在 马库斯·贾维是该组织的创始人
who at the moment is fighting deportation.
不过他现在被流放国外
What he do?
他做什么了
He founded this organization.
成立了这个组织
Am I to assume by your presence Mr. Purnsley
珀斯利先生 我猜你来
that you are a Negro in need of improvement?
是觉得自己作为一个黑人需要进步了
You are far from home.
你现在离家很远
From your broad features Senegambia or Loango.
从外貌来看 你来自塞内冈比亚 或是卢安果
That there green is from the powder I sell for you.
卖你的海洛因的钱
We agreed I would see you in Atlantic City.
我们说好了 我去大西洋城找你
Well I thought I'd just...
我觉得可以
Ignore my explicit instruction?
无视我明确的指示吗
No sir. I just... You are standing in the offices
不是 我只是 你所在的办公室
of the Universal Negro Improvement Association Mr. Purnsley.
是全球黑人进步协会 珀斯利先生
This is not that.
这里不谈那些
This is something else.
这里没有那么庸俗
Mr. Narcisse... Doctor.
纳西斯先生 医生
I just wanted to let you know
我只是来告诉你
Doctor that I could...
医生 我可以
It's a shame you wasted your trip Mr. Purnsley.
可惜你白跑一趟 珀斯利先生
But listen. Miss Walker will show you out.
听我说 沃克小姐会送你出去
Should take out an ad why don't you?
你怎么不举个牌子
That's for me.
我的
Oh for Christ...
我的天呐
You got a package for Mr. Brown?
有给布朗先生的包裹吗
You new? 'Cause it's usually a different guy.
你新来的吗 以前是另一个人
I have been integral to Mr. Thompson's organization
我是汤普森先生组织里的重要成员
for quite some time. Good day to you.
一直都是 日安
Whoa whoa hold on. Is there a place
等会等会 这周围
besides this shithole outside the station I could eat?
有没有吃饭的地方 除了这破车站
What type of fare? Steak some spuds.
吃什么 牛排啊 土豆啊
The Knife & Fork does an excellent chop.
刀叉餐厅很不错
Where is that? I got a train back at 9:30.
在哪 我9:30的火车
Atlantic Avenue where it crosses... You take me.
大西洋大街和 你带我去
I am not a chauffeur sir.
我不是司机 先生
No offense. I'll get a hack. What's it called? Knives & Forks?
不好意思 我去打听一下 叫刀叉是吗
I eat here again I'm gonna get the trots.
再在这吃我就要拉肚子了
Come. I will take you in my Packard.
走吧 我开帕卡德送你去
All aboard!
上车了
It's okay.
安全了
Is that all that's left? There's supposed to be 20 kids.
就这点了 说好的20瓶呢
We'll cut it.
稀释一下呗
Just so you know
跟你说一下
I was out last time. Or else I would never have let them do that..
上次我不在 不然是不会让他们这样对你的
Wasn't for my pop what he'd do to me
要不是想着我爸会怎么收拾我
Henry'd be short of some teeth. Probably just have his dad buy him new ones.
亨利早该满地找牙了 让他爸再给他买几颗呗
He's gonna be there you know tonight
他今晚会去的
drinking your booze again.
接着喝你弄来的酒
If we cut these three and make six
咱们把这三瓶兑成六瓶
you think that's enough to get everybody tight? Sure.
够今晚大伙喝了吧 够了
That one for us?
这瓶咱们留着吗
This is for my old pal Henry. My buddy.
这瓶留给老伙计亨利 我的好朋友
You did good back there.
刚才做的不错
Thank you but I really should be going.
谢谢 但我真该走了
Buzz again. Give it a minute.
再按 别着急
All right. Hold your horses.
好了 别激动
My wife she's making lapskaus. It's a type of stew.
我妻子做了挪威乱炖
Jerry Flentje he home?
杰里·弗兰辛 在家吗
He's always home. What you want him? Ring his buzzer.
他一直在 要找他吗 按他的门铃去
Miss we've come a long way to see our pal.
小姐 我们远道而来看朋友
And a good surprise is nothing
我们想给他个惊喜
without the surprise of the thing am I right?
但找不到他惊喜也就没了 对吗
You a friend of his? Yeah we go way back.
你们是他朋友吗 对 老相识了
I don't see him much anymore since these two bums got married.
打从他俩婚礼我们就再没见过
We know Jerry lives here just not what apartment.
我们知道他住这 就是不知道哪间屋子
2D.
他在2D
I'm 1C in case he ain't home and you want to leave a note.
我在1C 如果他不在家你可以留张便条
What do you want? I can't. Don't be scared.
你想怎么样 我不能 不要害怕
Who the fuck let them in?!
谁让他们进来的
Nice job.
干得好
This Tampa thing goes you think you can run things here?
坦帕的事开始之后 你可以接手这里吗
You'd move?
你要走
McCoy's a good man
麦考伊是个好人
but he can't build a city from the ground up.
但是他不能从头开始建起一座城
This is home Nuck. You got family.
这是我们的家 努克 你有家人
You've got family.
你才有家人
You are family too of course. June the kids.
你也是家人 当然了 琼和孩子们
But it's not the same.
但不一样
Whatever you need I'll take care of it. Thank you.
不管你需要什么 我都会满足 谢谢
If Rothstein kicks in you take the money
如果罗斯坦入伙了 你拿着钱
meet McCoy down in Tampa.
去坦帕和麦考伊汇合
Sure. I just...
当然 我就
Willie's away at school.
威利在学校里
There are some growing pains.
有了些成长的烦恼
Four days tops.
顶多四天
If it wasn't so much cash
如果不是涉及到这么多现金
I'd send Eddie. No I got it.
我就让埃迪去了 我明白
Might as well see what all the fuss is about.
还是去看看到底有什么大惊小怪的的好
Sorry to interrupt. Rothstein?
抱歉打扰 罗斯坦来了
Got himself a game going.
小赌了一把
What'd he buy in for? 100 grand.
他买了多少筹码 10万
So he's up?
所以他出现了
That ain't why I came.
我来不是因为这个
He requesting the pleasure of your company.
他要求你去陪他
Castor oil? It's not strong enough.
蓖麻油 不够烈
How about milk of magnesia?
镁乳怎么样
When we broke it down in class
我们在课上分解它的时候
I got the squirts just smelling it.
光是闻着气味就呛出眼泪了
I like your thinkin' Lincoln. We'll make our own.
想法不错 林肯 我们来自己调
What was in it? Two compounds linoleic acid?
里面有什么 两种化合物亚油酸
I think.
我觉得是
Magnesium hydroxide.
氢氧化镁
We'll whip up a batch spike Henry's booze
我们现兑点东西 倒到亨利的酒里
then stand back. Way back.
然后就撤 撤得越远越好
Kaboom. Couldn't happen to a sweller feller.
看看这个混蛋会怎么样
I believe you left some lamb unscathed.
你的这些羊肉都没动
You know most joints like this they skimp on the seasonings.
这样的餐厅 佐料都不舍得多给
Come to Chicago.
来芝加哥吧
Take you to the Blackhawk.
带去你黑鹰餐厅
prime rib the size of a manhole cover.
上肋跟井盖一样大
And you'd like it Chicago. A lot of Krauts.
你会喜欢芝加哥的 很多德国佬
How long you work for Nucky?
你为努基工作多久了
years this past November.
过了11月份已经11年了 11
You ain't just no bagman then.
那你不是小喽啰了
I am Mr. Thompson's Charge d'affaires.
我是汤普森的"二把手"
I'm kind of like an equal partner
在芝加哥我们算是
in what we got going on back in Chicago.
平等的合作人
I met your brother Albert.
我见过你的弟弟阿尔伯特
Alphonse. Good kid.
阿尔方斯 是个好孩子
A little colicky as a baby.
有点娇气
Gonna make me drink alone? Perhaps a touch.
让我自己喝吗 来一点吧
I missed out on the goin' ons last summer.
去年夏天的事我错过了
I heard it got messy.
我听说情况很糟
Lucky you had friends huh?
你有朋友很幸运
All parties involved seem to have benefited.
所有参与方都获益了
I ain't sore I missed it.
错过了我不生气
I got a kid.
我有个孩子
Some of us were not so lucky.
有些人就不是很幸运了
Really? Caught some lead?
真的 挨枪子儿了
Not as bad as some.
没有一些人严重
Me

I usually handle the more executive angle of things.
我经常处理一些高决策的事情
I run a bottling plant
我负责一个瓶工厂
I make sure that the books look legit for the operation.
我确保我们的营业看上去是合法的
Appearances are as important as reality Mr. Capone.
表象和现实同等重要 卡彭先生
So what about you? Got a family?
你呢 有家人吗
Ah two sons.
两个儿子
Both of them grown in Germany.
他们都在德国长大
One of them is the assistant to the burgermeister.
其中一个给大厨当助手
A chef?
厨师
And the other is a dental surgeon.
另一个是牙医
But nothing like America huh?
没有一点美国气 是吧
With the boys growing into fine young men
儿子们长大成人了
my wife passed on...
我妻子过世了
I'm sorry to hear it.
我很遗憾
..I felt I could make a new life here.
我觉得我在这里可以有新的生活
Like me moving to Chicago.
就像我搬去芝加哥一样
Ah.
是的
Fate has a way of setting things in order.
命运自有安排
To new lives Mr. Capone.
敬新人生 卡彭先生
Call me Bottles. Edward.
叫我饼子 叫我爱德华
Come on let's dance!
来跳舞吧
Cheers!
干杯
Here you go Bucket.
敬你一杯 巴克特
Isn't he ever gonna put that down?
他什么时候能把酒杯放下
Let's go over and distract him.
我们过去扰乱他
You chat him up I'll pour it in.
你跟他聊聊天 我倒进去
Just give it to me. Come on.
给我就行 拿来
Not too much or he'll be able to taste it.
别放太多 要不然他该尝出来了
Three fingers or so. Oops.
倒三指深就可以
What? Want me to clear out?
怎么了 需要我闪人吗
Hey enjoying the party?
玩的开心吗
It's okay.
还行
You look nice.
你看上去很精神
Find someone else to flirt with.
找别人调情去
Why not you?
你怎么不行
I mean someone you haven't suckered yet.
我是说去找你还没有骗过的人
You think I was part of that?
你觉得我参与了
No you're a babe in the woods.
不 你出淤泥而不染
Have it your way.
随你便
Is that what you wanted?
你真的想那样吗
Thompson. Good stuff you brought.
汤普森 你的酒太棒了
We aim to please.
你高兴就好
Raise 1000.
加码 1000
Surely things aren't that bad Nucky.
情况肯定没那么糟 努基
I keep it that way by rarely playing.
我不玩牌就是避免那种状况发生
This is a game of skill.
这可是技术活
I suppose an intermediate position is better than none at all.
一个中间的立场总比没有立场强
Oh sure if action is your only goal.
当然 如果行动是你唯一的目标的话
Why else would I have asked you to play?
要不然我为什么让你玩
"You can't really know a man..."?
"你不会真正了解一个人"
Come on you gonna raise or not?
到底加不加码
You fancy yourself a sportsman Arnold.
假如你是个运动员 阿诺德
What would you do here?
你会怎么做
I would play against me like you mean it.
我会尽全力打赢我
Says the big Ike been losing all night.
今晚输得最惨的就是你了
How about you keep your observations to yourself?
你的意见保留行不行
Are you in this game?
你在赌桌上吗
'Cause that's my money on the felt.
上面的钱可是我的
The gentleman's bought a right to an opinion Meyer.
这位先生有权利发表意见 迈耶
Meyer. Arnold. Arnold. Meyer.
迈耶 阿诺德 阿诺德 迈耶
Isch gabibble dibble dabble.
名字倒挺配
Raising 5000.
加码 5000
And now you've got my attention.
现在我注意到你了
Doctor.
医生
Speak to you?
能跟你谈谈吗
Meet me after the salon.
展会结束来接我
You have until 127th Street Mr. Purnsley.
你可以说到127街 珀斯利先生
First off regards coming to
首先 来您做生意的地方
your place of business I apologize.
打扰 我深表歉意
Industriousness is a rarely acknowledged virtue of the Negro
坚持不懈是黑人少有的美德
so I accept and acknowledge.
所以我接受你的道歉
Your Mr. White
你的那位怀特先生
his time is past
他已风光不再
and his place uncertain.
立场不定
Got the club. Whole Northside too.
接手了俱乐部 还有整个北部
A plantation run by Nordics
白人的地盘
who throw you scraps enough to keep you from starving
他们施舍你一些残羹冷炙不让你饿死
but not enough to make your belly full.
但并不足以饱腹
That's why I come. You tell me what you need down there.
所以我才来 请告诉我您需要什么
I don't need some skylark nigger Mr. Purnsley.
我可不需要什么瞎胡闹的黑鬼 珀斯利先生
That ain't me sir. Never was.
我可不是那样的人 从来不是
All of this
所有的这一切
touched by the black hand of the creator.
都是黑人一手建造的
In Harlem we should give no more tribute to a Nucky Thompson
在哈林 我们对努基·汤普森和白人
or any Nordic than we would a bottle fly.
的赞美不会比我们对苍蝇的赞美多
Your Northside may as well be Mississippi.
你们的北面可能是密西西比
If you had the right man running things down there...
如果你找到对的人来管理这里
The downfall of the Libyan Mr. Purnsley
珀斯利先生 黑人的衰落
is what we used to call a duppy in the islands.
我们那片岛用这个词语代表恶鬼
A duppy is a vampire
恶鬼就是
who sucks the blood from his people lays them low.
吸人血的吸血鬼 毫不尊重人
This duppy gad about as if he in a brier patch
这个恶鬼如在荆棘之地游荡
waiting for master to ring the dinner bell.
等着主人叫吃饭
Our people flourish when they are able
我们的人民只有高尚善良
to be the angels of their better natures.
才能蓬勃发展
This duppy this nigger
不然就只会产生
is what will happen unless there are Libyans
这种恶鬼 这种黑鬼 除非有
prepared to instruct him in the uplift of the race.
品格高尚的黑人来指导他
She is fine. That's yours?
她很好 那是你的吗
Nigger you lost your goddamn mind.
黑鬼 你他妈疯了啊
Fuck!
我操
Who Mueller?
谁 穆勒
Hand to God. Ask him.
我保证是真的 问他啊
It's true. It's called akavit.
真的 那酒叫阿卡维特
What's it taste like? Like shit.
味道怎么样 像屎一样
Like shit.
像屎一样
Good for you
好样的
skimming from that Irish fuck.
逃过那个爱尔兰畜生的魔掌
Tell you what
我跟你说
you keep busting heads for us while we square this election
我们忙选举的事 你继续帮我们当打手
we'll give you the... the aka...
然后我们给你阿卡...
What is it? Akavit.
叫什么来着 阿卡维特
Yeah right.
对 没错
You get the Cicero action on it.
你就在西塞罗闹事
Much as you can make.
越多越好
But Mr. O'Banion is... Cicero is where the action is gonna be.
但是奥巴尼恩先生... 西塞罗才是重要的地方
Pick a winner Mueller.
选明主 穆勒
Fuck me.
我操
Ain't that one of O'Banion's speaks?
那是不是奥巴尼恩的车
Mueller.
穆勒
I uh... Yeah it is.
我... 是 没错
They use the bread trucks for booze.
他们用面包车运输酒
And if you're stupid enough to leave your shipment
如果你蠢到把货
right out on the street... You're practically begging us.
丢在街上 简直是在求我们打劫
It may just be a bread truck.
可能真的是装面包的车
I may be kinda hungry.
那我有点饿了
Yeah I could eat.
我也要吃点东西
You follow in the car.
你开车跟上
Mr. Capone please. I... Come on get in.
卡彭先生 我 快点 上车
Get in!
上车
Live a little huh?
像个男人 好吧
It's to you sir.
该您了 先生
Do you recall our first encounter Mr. Thompson?
汤普森先生 还记得我们的第一次见面吗
You needed supplies for a wedding.
你需要为一个婚礼准备酒
Is that what I said?
我是那么说的吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
What the hell are we doing here?
我们来这里干什么的
You were a type I'd recognized.
你是我知道的一类人
What type is that?
哪类人
Small town glad hander peering over the fence
小城镇的凝视栅栏迎合者
eager to stick his finger in a new piece of pie.
迫切想偷吃一块馅饼
I don't like pie.
我不喜欢馅饼
Well I have learned something new about you.
好吧 我对你的了解又多了一点
Everything you want from me tonight is on the table.
你今晚想从我这里得到的 都在这桌子上了
That's more exciting to you than it is to me.
你比我更激动吧
Why does that make me sad?
我怎么有点难过
Jesus Christ.
我的老天啊
You need to send for a priest?
要送你去牧师那里吗
Maybe not in your case.
也许得送你去精神病院了
Do you have any idea who you're talking to?
你知不知道你在跟谁说话
Yeah someone who's taking a long time to lose.
知道 输钱不爽快的人
And back off from my shoulder.
离我远一点
Meyer it's all an aspect of the contest.
迈耶 这只是打牌
May I impose upon the house's good nature?
不好意思 能劳驾一下贵庄吗
How much?
多少
$200000.
20万
There are other games Arnold.
还有很多其他的游戏 阿诺德
No there's only the game you're in now.
不 你现在在玩的只有这个游戏
Give Mr. Rothstein a marker for 200000.
给罗斯坦先生换20万的筹码
All in.
全押
Call.
开牌
Flush queen high.
同花 Q最大
I figured you for a straight.
我以为你是同花顺
Then you figured me wrong again.
你又猜错了
Nice getting to know you Arnold.
很高兴认识你 阿诺德
Baumkuchen strudel schwarzwalder kirschtorte.
年轮蛋糕 卷心饼 黑森林蛋糕
I swear he gets fatter by the day.
他肯定一天比一天胖
Because you're getting him ready for the slaughter.
因为他得做好准备砍人
From strudel chef to company president.
卷心饼大厨 公司老总通通杀光
Ausgezeichnet!
好样的
What's the matter? You have missed your train.
怎么了 你错过了火车
Trains are like whores... you miss one
火车就像婊子 错过一个
you can hop on the next.
上下一个就是了
Another round? Yeah.
再喝一个 好
So how is work with you?
你的工作怎么样
I have no complaints. Since when?
我毫无怨言 什么时候开始的
All we've been hearing is how you despise shining his shoes.
我们听说的是 你很讨厌为他擦鞋
That is no longer required of me.
这不再是我的活儿了
Because of the injury?
因为受伤的事吗
Because I have received a promotion.
因为我升职了
Oh! What are your new duties?
你的新工作是什么
You will not tell us?
不肯告诉我们吗
A gangster with a Tommy gun.
拿着冲锋枪的黑帮成员
What are they singing about?
他们唱的是什么
It's about the Rhine to be young and a pretty girl.
唱的莱茵河 年轻万岁 姑娘美丽
A happy song a very happy song. Sounds good to me.
欢乐的歌 我也觉得挺好
You check the other door?
另一扇门也锁好了吗
Come on come on. You put enough in?
快啊快啊 你放的量够吗
I thought I did. Oh!
应该够了吧
It's occupied Hank.
有人 汉克
I got to go!
我要上厕所
Hold up. Hey everyone.
等等 各位
Who thinks Henry should show us the Charleston again?
亨利再给我们来一个查尔斯顿舞怎么样
Yeah! Come on really cut it up.
好啊 快点啊 真的很棒
Let me go Thompson. What's the matter?
让开 汤普森 你怎么了
I got to...
我要...
What the hell? Oh my God!
搞什么鬼啊 我的天啊
Oh jeez.
天呐
Oh my God.
我的天啊
Some air?
透透气吧
You know most kids are out of diapers by college.
其实很多孩子上了大学才停用尿布
Disgusting.
恶心
Will someone let me in the john please?
能让我去厕所吗 谢谢了
Who's in the bathroom?
谁在厕所里
Take the wheel.
你来开
Come on.
快点
Oh fuck.
操爽
Come on take a snoot. Clear your head.
吸一口 醒醒脑子
I'm quite alert already. Thank you.
我很清醒 谢谢你
Beats my wife's coffee I'll tell you that much.
老实说 比我老婆的咖啡管用多了
So O'Banion
奥巴尼恩
he been treating you right?
他对你好吗
He's a joker.
他爱开玩笑
A prankster in a violent sort of way.
开玩笑的方式比较暴力
Takes things too far huh?
玩笑开得太过头了 是吧
There's a time for levity.
人都有轻浮的时期
I do have a sense of humor.
我也有幽默感
He pays me well but he doesn't treat me with respect.
他给我很多钱 但是不尊重我
You could work for me.
你可以给我卖力
In Cicero?
在西塞罗
Election's coming up.
选举就要开始了
We get that sewed up
我们会赢的
things are bound to get busier.
事情也会随之越来越多
And you'd clear it with Mr. O'...
然后你就会和奥巴尼恩先生算清...
What the fuck was that?
他妈的什么东西
Hello?
有人吗
Let me out! Let me out!
让我出去 让我出去
It's not funny! Let me out!
一点也不好玩 让我出去
Hello?
你好
You know whose truck this is?
你知道这是谁的卡车吗
Who the fuck are you?
你他妈的是谁
Sorry. Jesus. Sorry fellas. I didn't know it was...
抱歉 天呢 抱歉 我不知道这是
All right all right. Relax.
好了 好了 放松
You can take it.
你们开走吧
I... I can walk.
我走回去就行
It's my fault anyway. I fell asleep you know?
反正也是我的错 我睡着了
Mueller? No. I...
穆勒 不 我
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事
I didn't see nothing. It's fine. Take it easy.
我什么都没看见 没事 别激动
Tell you what.
这样吧
We'll give you 10.
我们给你十秒钟
What?
什么
Okay. Jesus Jesus. Nine eight seven...
好 天呐 九 八 七
What do you want me to do?
你们想让我干什么
Makes no difference to us he tells O'Banion about this.
他给奥巴尼恩说了对我们也没影响
Three... Fuck. Fuck.
三 该死 该死
Two...

It's jammed.
卡住了
One.

Willie. Willie wake up.
威利 威利 醒醒
What's wrong? You better come.
出什么事了 你最好过来
Hey guys what's all the commotion? Oh my God.
大家都这么激动干什么 天呐
He kept going to the bathroom all night. I heard him.
他整晚都在去厕所 我听到了
Why won't he close his eyes or something?
他为什么死不瞑目
Call.
开牌
Jacks a pair. Fresh deck please J
一对 重开一副牌
Maybe we should call it a night.
今晚就这样吧
It's early yet. It's nearly dawn.
时候尚早 快早上了
They're eating dinner in China.
中国人这会正在吃晚饭
I said fresh deck.
我说开副新牌
I just opened this one sir.
我刚刚打开这副 先生
I don't like the feel of it.
我不喜欢这种感觉
You have some other engagement?
你有别的什么约定吗
Don't look at him.
别看他
Don't look at him.
别看他
Look at me.
看我
I'm the player.
我才是游戏的参与者
Wouldn't it be best
你不应该
people don't see you like this?
把这一面展露给外人
Okey coakley Meyer.
好的 迈耶
Gentlemen.
先生们
I've relished the action.
我很喜欢这个赌局
Thanks for the pocket change Goldstein.
谢谢你赏的零钱 金斯坦
Rothstein.
罗斯坦
Time to settle up.
该结账了
Mr. Thompson I realize...
汤普森先生 我意识到
He's good for up to a million.
他可以加到一百万
Thank you but no.
谢谢 但是不要了
I'm asking you don't extend him any more credit.
我请求你不要再给他赊账了
Is he not good for it?
他没钱了吗
Of course he is but...
当然有 但是
everyone hits a rough patch now and again.
每个人都会经历难关
Is that what it is?
是这样吗
He's a great man A.R.
他是个伟大的人 罗斯坦
but he doesn't like to lose.
但他不喜欢输
Nobody likes to
没人喜欢输
but we all have to learn how.
但我们都要学会输
The Tampa deal I'm taking it off the table.
坦帕的事情 我要收回我的提议
If it's a matter of money... It's not.
如果是钱的问题 不是
I can't rely on a man so blinded
我不能依靠这样一个
by his obsession with winning.
盲目追求胜利的赌徒
Tell him I'll find a new partner.
告诉他我会找到新的合作伙伴
Would the terms of your proposal be the same?
那你的条件还和之前一样吗
For who? For me.
对谁来说 对我
Without Rothstein?
没有罗斯坦参与
Mr. Rothstein is not my boss.
罗斯坦先生不是我的老板
We share some business dealings...
我们有一些业务往来
Tell me something about yourself.
跟我说说你自己
I'm a businessman.
我是个商人
Charlie and I have partnered in several high level endeavors.
查理和我也合伙了一些高水平的生意
No about yourself.
不 关于你自己
What kind of man you are.
你是什么样的人
When I was a boy
当我还是个孩子的时候
my father moved us from Russia
我的父亲举家从俄罗斯
to the Lower East Side.
搬到下东区来
He was weak my father.
他很软弱 我的父亲
Never stood up.
从来不抗事
One day on my way to school
有一天我去上学的时候
I got stopped by a gang of older boys.
遇到一群比我大的孩子
The leader said he wanted my lunch money.
领头的说要午饭钱
I told him go fuck himself.
我让他滚蛋
He laughed.
他笑了
Said he'd beat it out of me.
说他会打我
So I spit in his face.
然后我把痰吐到他脸上
He did beat me.
他确实打了我
They all did.
他们都打了我
And they took my money.
然后拿走了我的钱
Next day same thing.
第二天 同样的事情发生
Again I spit in his face again we fought.
我又吐了他 然后打架
But the third day
但是第三天
the kid asked me to join his gang.
那个孩子请我加入
He was Charlie Luciano.
他叫查理·卢西亚诺
That's how we teamed up.
我们就是这么认识的
Last year we made more money than the President of the United States.
去年我们挣的钱比美国总统还多
And I think you'll find us to be responsible partners
我想你会发现我们是负责任的合作伙伴
both here or in Florida
在这里或在佛罗里达州
should you feel the need for eyes on your investment.
你不觉得你的投资应该有人照看着吗
$500000.
50万
Done.
成交
In 48 hours. Done.
48小时内 成交
The money doesn't show
钱不来
this conversation didn't happen
这次谈话并没有发生过
and it won't ever happen again.
也不会再发生了
So the election...
选举那天...
you'll help out for the day?
你会帮忙吧
We understand some voters are still a little confused.
我们知道有些选民还很困惑
Nice place.
地方不错
Stick with us.
跟我们混
We'll move you into something with indoor plumbing.
我们给你找个带自来水的地方
See you in a few hours.
一会见了
You know you never really
你知道 在和你一个人玩牌之前
know a man until you play cards with him.
你永远不会了解他
Allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我自我介绍一下
Eddie.
埃迪
Eddie!
埃迪
Did you need something?
你需要什么东西吗
No. Just...
不 只是
I'm fine.
我没事
Nein nein nein. What is it?
不行 不行 不行 怎么唱
Whoa whoa. I'm gonna...
我要
I'm gonna learn it for the next time.
我要下次学
Perhaps you should just hum it.
你会哼就行了
Bottles.
饼子
Edward. I'll be seeing you.
爱德华 我们再见
No wooden nickels huh?
决不食言
Mr. Kessler. Yes?
凯斯勒先生 什么事
We're with the Bureau of Investigation.
我们是调查局的人
Gentlemen I assure you... Lower your voice.
先生们 我向 你们保证 小声
I have done nothing wrong.
我没做什么错事
Nucky Thompson's wet nurse out all night
晚上当努基·汤普森的奶妈
up to who knows what?
白天又在干什么
If you will allow me to explain...
请允许我解释
Come with us please.
请跟我们走一趟
But I have done...
但是我没做什么...
One foot in front of the other.
乖乖跟我们走
Don't make a scene.
别吵闹

分享到