大西洋帝国第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集:Nucky被扣留华盛顿
日期:2017-03-13 10:01

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm Margaret Schroeder, Teddy's mother.
我是玛格丽特·施罗德,泰迪的母亲
He was playing with matches
他在玩火柴
in a school full of children.
在这所满是孩子的学校里玩
In my eight years as a prosecutor
在我八年的检察官生涯中
I have never seen
从未见过如此
a more blatant example of witness tampering.
明目张胆干扰证人的行为
Objection. The defense motion for mistrial is granted.
反对, 本庭同意辩方的起诉无效申请
This case is dismissed without prejudice.
无偏见驳回起诉
Already New Year's back home.
已经要过新年了
Give my best to Katy.
替我问候凯蒂
The payment is placed in the bowl,
报酬放在鱼缸里
the client leaves, no one has seen anybody.
委托人一走,谁也没见过谁
What is going on with Smith and Daugherty?
史密斯和达赫提是怎么回事
That would be another conversation.
不过那将会是另一场对话
What would that cost?
那又要多少钱
Your costs exceed your revenue.
你现在是入不敷出
Every business takes time. Don't you have a partner?
做生意需要时间, 你的合伙人呢
Mr. Luciano and I differ on how the club should be run.
卢西亚诺先生在运作上和我有点异议
Then you have to resolve that.
那你就和他商量吧
I can't keep track of the money.
我找不到那笔钱
I don't remember who I lied to or what lies I told them.
我记不得对谁撒过谎,撒的什么谎
Your adversaries claim you're not putting bootleggers in jail.
你的对手说你没有把酒贩子关起来
Tell Mr. Daugherty to put one in jail.
那就让达赫提先生关几个进去
For Mr. Rosetti. I'll take it.
给罗塞蒂先生的, 给我就行了
Suit yourself.
随你便
Is something wrong?
出什么事了
There's a fire. What?
起火了, 什么
Go to your sister.
去找你妹妹
Another couple of buckets of water over here.
再提几桶水过来
Watch your step. It's a mess over there.
小心脚下,那儿一片狼藉
You needn't have come over.
你不必过来
I could hardly sleep with all the to-do.
这么大的事,我睡不着
Was there anything important inside?
里面有什么重要的东西吗
I've no idea.
我不知道
I never go in there.
我没进去过
All right, the back looks good.
好了,后面没着火
Do I look ridiculous?
我是不是不太端庄
Well, I think we both do.
我们都一样
I've looked around. Nothing's out of sorts.
我四处查看了,一切都还好
Did you think it might be?
你觉得可能吗
Well, better to make sure, isn't it?
我再去确认一下,好吗
Well, compost can spontaneously combust.
堆肥有时候会自燃
How'd you come to know that, Miss Predock?
你怎么知道,雷多克女士
It's just an odd fact, really.
这是公认的事实
Was there compost in there?
里面有堆肥吗
I haven't the slightest idea.
我不清楚
Whatever started it, it burned fast.
不知道是什么引起的,烧得很快
Oily rags?
油布吗
Well, young sir, what did you see?
小绅士,你看见了什么
The fire starting. And before that, though?
起火了, 起火之前呢
Nothing.
什么也没看到
But if you saw the fire starting,
如果你看到起火了
you were already awake.
就说明你已经醒了
I was looking for the man.
我在找那个人
What man?
什么人
The gypsy.
那个吉普赛人
Margaret: What are you talking about? He was here.
你在说什么啊, 他来过这里
In the garden? In the street this morning.
花园里, 今早在街上
How do you know he was a gypsy?
你怎么知道他是吉普赛人
He had his bag with him
他拿着一个包
for his gypsy things.
装着吉普赛人的东西
What was he doing?
他在做什么
Walking by the house.
在房子周围徘徊
Did you see him again tonight?
今晚你又看见他了吗
Time to get back to bed.
该去睡觉了
Can't I stay up? Enough adventures for one day.
晚点睡行吗, 今天发生的活动够多了
Off you go now.
去睡觉吧
A man?
一个男人
That he saw in the morning on the street.
他今早在街上看见的男人
I wouldn't make too much of it.
我觉得没什么
Then why is Gareth here? Precaution.
加里斯为什么在这里, 防备
And precaution brought you here at 2:00 in the morning?
你凌晨两点跑来防备
Perhaps I wanted to see Miss Predock in her nightgown.
也许我想看看雷多克女士穿睡衣的样子
That's an interesting thing to say.
真有趣
I'm here because Mr. Thompson's away on business
我来是因为汤普森先生外出做生意
and he asked me to look in.
他让我照看你们
Was it Gyp Rosetti?
是吉普·罗塞蒂吗
Who? The man Teddy saw.
谁, 泰迪看见那人
We have his dog.
他的狗还在我们这里
Mr. Rosetti's not a gypsy.
罗塞蒂先生不是吉普赛人
Mr. Thompson had some business with him, but it's well concluded.
汤普森先生和他做过生意,现在已经结束了
And he wouldn't bother with setting fires in your yard.
他没必要来你院子里放火吧
Oily rags.
油布
Unless you believe in the pooka
除非你相信晚上
roaming the fields at night.
是鬼精灵在四处飘荡
The pooka takes the shape of a black horse.
鬼精灵会化作黑马出现
He also appears as a goat or a rabbit.
也会变成山羊或者兔子
And how would a rabbit start a fire?
兔子怎么放火
That's just my point.
我只是猜猜
You should have seen this place.
你应该看看这地方
Swarming with state police.
遍地联邦警察
Schwarzkopf himself made use of my office.
施瓦茨科普夫曾用过我的办公室
Who's that? The top banana, that's who.
谁啊, 是个大人物
And where are they now? The troopers?
他们在哪里, 你说联邦警察吗
Well, they're gone.
他们走了
There's nothing left for them to do.
没什么可做的
Now that your pal Rosetti's flown the coop.
你的朋友罗塞蒂也神秘消失了
You think I wanted him here?
你以为我待见他啊
It was play nice or end up a rib roast like Sickles.
得听他的,不然像希寇斯一样被做成烤肉
11 men died and you're making jokes?
死了十一个人,你还有心情开玩笑
A robbery that's all he said it'd be.
他说只要我们去抢劫
I had no idea, I swear.
我真不知情,我发誓
You of all people-I mean,
你们这么多人,那个
I'm the sheriff, for Christ's sakes.
天啊,我可是警长
He leave anything behind-Rosetti?
罗塞蒂留下什么东西了吗
You mean besides the dead bodies? Any hooch?
除了尸体还有什么, 有酒吗
Any of our alcohol?
有我们的酒吗
Not a drop.
一滴都没有
He comes back, you see one hair
只要他回来
on his greasy fuckin' head, you pick up the phone.
一有他的蜘丝马迹,就马上打电话给我
You hear me? I swear, Eli, on my kids,
听到了没, 我以我孩子发誓,伊莱
you'll be the first to know.
我会第一个通知你
One more question
还有一个问题
is it true Rosetti was wearing a dog collar?
罗塞蒂真的戴着狗项圈吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Oh, you startled me. I'm sorry, I
你吓死我了, 抱歉,我
is this room 404? Yes, sir.
这是404房间吗, 是的先生
I'm supposed to meet an acquaintance, a Mr. Means.
我是来见一个老朋友的,米恩斯先生
There's no one here, sir.
没这个人,先生
The last guest checked out last night.
最后一个客人昨晚退房了
He did? Actually, it was a woman-French.
他退房了, 是一个法国女人
You can still smell the perfume. Hello?
还闻得到香水味, 有人吗
It appears we've been stood up.
我们好像都被放鸽子了
Remus can see that.
我看出来了
If you'll forgive me, I do need to get back to work.
如果没什么事了,我去工作了
What do you make of this?
看鱼缸有什么用
Is it the right day? We can't both be wrong.
是今天吗, 不可能我们都记错日子了
First Wednesday of every month.
每月的头个星期三
Did you call him? I don't have his number.
你打给他了吗, 我没号码
Remus does.
我有
Then Remus should call. What are you asking me for?
那你应该打啊,问我做什么,
Long distance.
长途
Washington DC.
华盛顿
Yes, I'll hold.
好的,我等着
Something smells here.
有点不对劲的味道
Perfume, she said.
她说了,是香水的味道
With Daugherty.
达赫提不对劲
Harry's all right.
哈利没事的
What rock have you been under?
你被屏蔽消息了吗
There's a Senate subcommittee.
这儿有个参议院委员会
I'm sorry, sir, telephones are for guests only.
抱歉先生,电话只供客人使用
Yes, operator, I'm still here. Sir.
接线员,我还在, 先生
Shall I phone the house detective?
要我叫保安吗
Let's call from the lobby.
去大厅打吧
And give this flophouse any more business?
要老子给这个破旅馆送钱啊
I'm heading home.
我回家打
He's from Cincinnati.
他是辛辛那提的,美国最穷的城市之一
And so the braves were assembled before Chief Running Deer,
酋长召集了勇士们
the campfire blazing in the darkness.
篝火在黑暗中燃烧
"Which of you stole the horse?" The chief asked.
"你们谁偷了马" 酋长问
The first brave said, "Not I,"
第一个勇士说"不是我"
as did the second brave beside him.
第二个勇士也否认了
They stood there in silence.
他们沉默地站着
Then finally, the honest Injun stepped forth
终于,诚实之人走出来
and told the truth, admitting it was he.
说了实话,承认是他偷的
Upon hearing this, the wise old chief looked at the braves.
睿智的老酋长听完之后,看着勇士们
"My sons," He proclaimed,
他说"我的孩子们"
pointing to the honest Injun,
指着诚实之人
"I have chosen your new chief."
"我选你做下一任的酋长"
Hear, hear.
说得好,说得好
Thank you, Mr. Attorney General,
多谢,首席检察官先生
for that very inspirational tale.
多谢你讲述了这个鼓舞人心的故事
As I look out at the eager faces
在这个房间里,当我看向你们
in this room today... You okay?
这一张张热切的脸庞时, 你没事吧
...I see the moral fiber of America.
我看到了美国的道德素养
You boys will be the leaders of tomorrow.
你们将成为未来的领袖
And when one of you youngsters becomes
你们中的人成为
the next Andrew Carnegie, the next Babe Ruth
下一个安德鲁·卡内基,下一个贝比·鲁斯
maybe there's even a Warren Harding among us
或者下一个沃伦·哈丁时(美国第29位总统(1921年3月4日1923年8月2日))
you will recollect that the values that brought you success
你们会回忆起带给你成功的价值观
were instilled by the Boy Scouts of America.
是由美国童子军灌输给你们的
Well, it's all there in the Scout Law, isn't it?
这些都写在童军规律里,是吧
A Scout is trustworthy, loyal.
童子军是可靠的,忠诚的
A Scout is helpful, friendly, courteous.
助人为乐,待人友善,彬彬有礼
A Scout is kind, obedient, pure of thought and deed.
童子军是仁慈的,孝顺的,纯洁的
How could we let it get this far?
我们怎么会落到这步田地
Brace up, Jess. Not here.
打起精神,杰西,这儿可不行
We stole, Harry. We stole.
我们偷窃,哈利,行偷窃之事
Apart from the laws of God,
像上帝法则这样的
has a greater doctrine ever been forged?
伟大教条何曾被伪造过
Come on. Hear, hear!
说得好,说得好
Now, while we enjoy breakfast,
现在,我们吃早餐的同时
Troop 14 from Laurel, Maryland,
来自马里兰州劳雷尔的十四队
will serenade us with a campfire favorite.
会为我们献上营火会最受欢迎的小夜曲
Jess isn't feeling well. He got a bad sausage.
杰西不太舒服,他吃了变质的香肠
They undercook it, it tends to spoil.
香肠没熟,容易变质
You're getting very skillful,
你现在很熟练了
except for the K and the R.
除了K和R
The K is hard.
K不好写
We can go over it after dinner.
饭后我们可以复习
Shall we do that?
可以吗
Okay.
好的
Come sit beside me.
过来,坐我旁边
I know things are difficult right now,
某些事情可能让你觉得不安
but we're all safe here.
但是我们在这里很安全
There's nothing for you or your sister to worry about.
你和你妹妹都不必担心什么
What about the gypsy?
那个吉普赛人呢
Why would he start a fire?
他为什么要放火
Because Daddy's not here.
因为爸爸不在家
He started the fire
是因为他放了火
and your father wasn't here to catch him?
你爸爸不在家,不能抓住他
Or because your father's not here, he started a fire?
还是因为你爸爸不在家,他才放火
Can't Owen live here with us?
欧文不能和我们住一起吗
What? No.
什么,不行
Mr. Sleater works for your father.
斯雷特先生是你爸爸的手下
And that's not what we're talking about right now.
我们现在讨论的不是这个
The important thing to remember
需要谨记的是
is that we all need to be careful
我们大家都要小心为上
so that accidents don't happen again.
这样意外就不再发生了
Agreed?
同意吗
It's not going to happen again.
不会再发生了
All right, then.
那就好
After supper, we'll tackle the K.
晚饭后,我们来练习写"K"
I don't know what your split is with Gillian,
不晓得你跟吉莉安怎么分成
but I can guarantee you this is better.
但我可以保证让你赚更多
70-30, her favor. There you go, then.
三七开,她拿大头, 那就成了
This is a 50-50 deal.
我们五五开
You sell to the johns, to the other girls.
你去卖给嫖客,还有其他姑娘
And you smoke it like opium?
像鸦片那样抽吗
Sure, if you like.
当然,只要你喜欢
You can sniff a little, too.
还可以吸一点
Even shoot it.
注射也行
What the fuck?!
搞什么
You just barge in? Give me that.
你随随便便就进来了, 东西给我
And get dressed.
穿好衣服
That's mine.
那是我的
We have standards here, Charles.
我们这里是有规矩的,查尔斯
Our girls don't peddle dope.
我们的姑娘不卖白粉
If they made any money, they wouldn't have to.
要是她们赚得到钱,不卖也无妨
You dress these whores like schoolmarms.
你把这群婊子打扮得跟女教师一样
It's tasteful, the way things ought to be.
那叫品味,本当如此
In any event, it hasn't stopped you from sampling the merchandise.
再怎样也没影响你抽样调查的兴致
It's the 20th century, sweetie.
现在是二十世纪了,亲爱的
You wanna make a buck?
想要赚大钱
Have them start showing a little skin.
就得让她们露些肉
Whatever would I do without your advice?
没有你的建议我可怎么办
I gotta go.
我该走了
I'll see you next time I'm in town.
下次进城再来看你
But unfortunately, that won't be here.
不幸的是,不会在这里见了
Gather your things. You're fired.
收拾东西,你被开除了
What?
什么
I'm part owner of this joint.
我是这里的合伙人
But it's my house, remember?
可这是我的房子,还记得吧
I thought it was Jimmy's.
我以为是吉米的
Actually, you're right, it is.
你说的对,正是他的
What are you hearing, any scuttlebutt?
你们有听到什么风声吗
I keep calling Jess Smith,
我一直电话找杰西·史密斯
but I can't get a straight answer.
得不到正面答复
For 10 grand a month, you think you'd at least get reassurance.
每个月一万块,还以为能买个安心
Well, I'm not paying another dime.
我是一分钱也不会再花了
Here's a new face. What brings you to town?
新面孔,什么风把您吹来了
Well, isn't this chummy?
诶呀,真是亲切友好
We're in the middle of a private meeting.
我们正在私人会面
Well, now you're in the middle of another one.
现在是下一场会面
Remus has business that doesn't concern you.
雷穆斯有与你无关的公事
You get lost on your way back to Ohio?
你回俄亥俄州迷路了吗
I'll call you later, Nucky.
我回头打电话给你,努基
I'm here now, Harry.
我现在就在这里,哈利
And I want answers.
我要答复
Boys, give us a minute.
伙计们,让我们单独谈谈
Your man Means didn't show at the hotel.
你那个米恩斯没在酒店出现
Something came up. And you couldn't pick up a phone?
突发情况, 你连电话都不能接
How much trouble are you in, Harry?
你到底有多大的麻烦,哈利
I told you, it's a witch hunt.
我跟你说了,这是政治倾轧
And your companion there
你的那位同僚
looks like he's about to be burned at the stake.
看上去像是要被活烤了
Jess is fine.
杰西没事
He's under a little strain is all.
他只是压力有些大
These investigations So who's the patsy,
现在的调查, 谁是替罪羊
the poor sap you're gonna feed to the wolves?
你打算拿谁去填饿狼的口
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You indicting me, Harry?
你要揭发我吗,哈利
Don't be so dramatic.
别这么夸张
That's not an answer.
这不是答复
I don't owe you one.
我不欠你答复
Indict Remus instead.
揭发雷穆斯吧
That's never gonna happen. Why not?
那是不可能的, 为什么不行
Because Jess Smith would be implicated, too.
因为他会牵出杰西·史密斯
He's the only one Remus ever paid directly.
直接从雷穆斯手里拿过钱的只有他
You'll save your lackey's ass over someone who's given you
你要出卖给你上万美元的金主
hundreds of thousands of dollars? Hearsay.
救你的奴才, 都是传闻
I never accepted a red cent from you, Mr. Thompson.
我没从你手里直接收过一分钱,汤普森先生
I delivered the State of New Jersey
是我送上了新泽西州的选票
so your fucking puppet could pretend to be president.
你那个木偶才能装模作样当总统
You're the only Republican that voted, eh?
投票的只有你一位共和党吗
Harry, I swear to Christ,
哈利,我向上帝发誓
if you bring me down, you're coming with me
如果你扳倒我,我会拉上你的
lock, stock, and whiskey barrel.
文书,股票,和威士忌桶
Who do you think the American people are gonna believe?
你以为美国人民会相信谁
The Attorney General of the United States
联邦总检察长
or a washed-up bootlegger from New Jersey?
还是倒台的新泽西州走私贩
Well, I guess we'll find out, won't we?
到时候就知道了,不是吗
A rather frank individual, isn't he?
真是个坦诚的人
Who could use a lesson in civics.
该有人教教他公民学
Well, I shall endeavor to do my best.
我尽力而为
So they give Forbes the boot and nothing changes.
我们给福布斯送了酒,可还是一切照旧
The Veterans Bureau still denied me benefits.
退伍军人事务部还是不给我好处
Coffers are empty, pal.
库房都空了,伙计
I have half a mind to head down to Washington
我有心直接赶奔华盛顿
and shit on the White House lawn.
在白宫草坪上拉泡屎
I'd like to see you do that.
我倒想看看那场面
President Harding said he'll take care of us.
哈丁总统说他会照顾我们
Shouldn't we give him a chance?
不该给他个机会吗
Yeah, right. Go back to Kansas, kid.
开玩笑, 回堪萨斯去吧,小子
The Bureau give you disability?
退伍军人事务部给你抚恤金了
'Course not. Why you think he's here?
当然不是,你以为他为什么在这
They said that my injuries did not prevent me
他们说我的伤残并没有妨碍我
from securing gainful employment.
从事有报酬的工作
Jesus, what's it take?
老天,要什么样才算
I say we start the petition like we said. Yeah.
我说我们照说好的请愿, 对
You finished with the bellyaching?
你们无病呻吟够了吗
Some of us would like a drink.
这里有人想喝酒
Yeah, I'll second that.
我支持
France big fuckin' deal.
法国狗屁
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
At least you were fighting white men. Aw, here we go.
至少你的对手是白人, 开始了
Our hero of the Philippines.
我们费城的英雄
Bring democracy to the savages bullshit.
给野蛮人带去和平,狗屁
We fought that war for the Sugar Trust.
我们参战是为了糖业托拉斯
What? You're talking like a Bolshevik, mister.
什么, 你讲话像个布尔什维克,先生
Grow up, sonny. Get your diaper changed.
长大点儿吧,毛小子,把尿布换了
What are you looking at, Half Moon?
你看什么看,半月脸
Lay off, Sagorsky.
一边去,撒格斯基
Drink your drink and shut up.
喝你的酒,别张嘴
Shove it. Yeah, shut up.
滚蛋, 对,闭嘴
One of these days I'm gonna teach you a lesson, son.
总有一天我要给你个教训,小子
Fight night's tomorrow, pops.
明天晚上才能斗拳
Farm boy's got a big trap.
农场小子架子倒足
I can make a fist, too.
拳头也很厉害
You're pissing up the wrong tree.
你可招惹错人了
Do it. Tomorrow night, then.
打吧, 那就明晚
Here's to you, boys.
敬你们
Bunch of fuckin' saps.
一群窝囊废
Fuckin' asshole.
操他娘的王八蛋
And a pack of Luckies.
再来一包烟
Keep it.
不用找了
Help you fellas?
要帮忙吗
We were thinking maybe we could help you.
我们认为或许我们可以帮到你
Well, I have no bags, but thank you very much.
我没有行李,所以多谢了
Day-tripper, huh? Stay awhile, see the sights.
不打算住下, 住一阵子,看看风景
Actually, I've got tickets for a Broadway show tomorrow night.
其实呢,我买了今晚百老汇的戏票
Eddie Cantor.
艾迪·康托尔(喜剧演员)
Lincoln Memorial's finally finished.
林肯纪念堂总算建好了
I hear it's really something.
听说值得一去
You gents with the Chamber of Commerce?
先生们是商会的吗
We're with the Justice Department. Harry Daugherty's outfit.
我们是司法部的, 哈利·达赫迪手下
And you're bragging about that?
这也值得夸耀吗
What's in the bag, wisenheimer? Cough syrup.
带子里是什么呀,聪明人, 咳嗽药水
Not feeling well?
身体不适
I have a train, boys, so if you don't mind...
我还要赶火车,如果你们不介意
We do mind, actually.
事实上我们介意
This here's a violation of the Volstead Act.
这可是违反禁酒法案的
Stick around, pal.
别走了,伙计
We got a nice, comfy room for you,
咱有间舒服屋子给你
courtesy of the Attorney General.
总检察长的盛情
Yes?
什么事
Sorry to disturb, ma'am.
抱歉打扰了,夫人
Miss Predock is downstairs.
普雷多克小姐在楼下
She is aware Mr. Sleater doesn't live here, isn't she?
她知道斯雷特先生不住这里的吧
There's something she needs to discuss with you.
她有事找你谈
What's going on?
怎么了
I think he...
我想他
may have gotten lost.
可能是迷路了
He was over on my property.
他在我家
Why?
为什么
Maybe we should talk.
也许我们该谈谈
Go sit in the parlor.
去客厅坐下
You're not to move until I come for you.
我没去找你之前不许动
Understood? I need my bag.
懂了吗, 我要我的口袋
We'll discuss that later.
你的事回头再说
Go on.
去啊
I don't mean to be melodramatic.
我不想闹得太夸张
I-I was getting ready to go back to Philadelphia for the week
我本来正在准备回费城去过周末
and I just wanted to be sure
只是打算检查一下
well, oily rags and all that.
蘸油的碎布那件事
I found him in my garage.
我发现他在我家车库里
Doing what? He wouldn't say.
在做什么, 他不肯说
But...
但是...
Look, I loathe busybodies,
这样,我最讨厌多事的人
so not a word.
所以就不打扰了
But if you ever want to talk,
但是如果你什么时候想谈谈
I'm a good listener.
我是个好倾听者
Yes. Thank you.
好,谢谢你
I didn't do it.
我没有
Do what?
没有什么
Burn the greenhouse.
烧掉花房
Why were you in Miss Predock's garage?
你到普雷多克小姐的车库去做什么
You must have had a reason.
你必须说出理由
The man.
那个人
The Gypsy man?
那个吉普赛人
He was going to light another fire.
他想再点一把火
Why? Because he...
为什么, 因为他
likes to burn things up, I guess.
喜欢烧东西吧,我猜
And what are these for?
这些又是做什么的
I don't know what to do with you.
我不知道该拿你怎么办
You sneak about. You lie.
你偷偷摸摸,你撒谎
You destroy things.
你毁坏东西
You'll end up hurting people.
你这样下去会伤到人的
Do you think that's right?
你认为这样对么
Stand up.
站起来
Face away from me.
转过脸去
Now go to your room!
回你房间去
Come on, you fuckin' powder puff.
来啊,你这炮灰
Is that all you got?
就这点儿本事吗
You got that mouth of his!
打他的嘴
Come on, Tuck, you got him!
加油,塔克,打他
Come on, Tuck, baby!
加油,塔克
Come on, hit him! Hit him!
加油,打他,打他
That's it, Tuck! Come on!
就这样,塔克,加油
Come on, Tuck!
加油,塔克
Come on, baby, yeah!
加油,对了
Give him a shot in the kisser! Well done!
打他的脸,打得好
That's it, baby! Come on, he's nothing.
这就对了, 加油,他什么都不是
Come on, give it to him! You kiss the Kaiser like that?
加油,揍他, 你就是这么揍德国佬的么
Come on, Tuck!
加油塔克
Don't let him dance around you, Tuck!
别让他绕着你转,塔克
Come on, Tuck, give him one!
加油,塔克,给他一拳
Come on, sock him!
加油,揍他
Come on.
加油
Fuckin' tomato can!
操你娘的怂货
Come on, get up, get up, get up!
挺住,起来起来
Come on!
来啊
Keep going, Tuck. Don't give up!
塔克,继续,别放弃
Come on, Tuck.
加油,塔克
Give it up, old man. You got nothing left.
放弃吧,老家伙,你没戏了
The body, Tuck hit the body.
往身上打,塔克,打身上
Again. Hit him again.
再打,再打他
Come on, he's just an old man.
来呀,他不过是个老家伙
You'll show him now! Attaboy!
给他点儿颜色看
Give it to him, Tuck!
使劲揍他,塔克
That's how I kiss the Kaiser.
我就是这么揍德国佬的
18 goddamn hours
十八个小时
without so much as a telephone call.
都他妈不让打个电话
A phone call?
还打电话
We're lucky they even fed us.
有吃的你就该知足了
Moldy cheese on stale bread you call this food?
奶酪都发霉了,面包也硬了,这也能吃
Depends how hungry I am.
真饿了什么不能吃
Alby Gold.
阿尔比·古尔德
Nucky Thompson.
努基·汤普森
Nucky?
努基(在英文里有伙计、哥们的意思)
That's quite a moniker.
好名字
So what are you in for, Nucky?
你靠什么吃饭的的,努基
An unquenchable thirst.
靠人类的欲望
Me, I'm in the hooch business, a wholesaler.
我是做酒水生意的,批发商
Nabbed me with quite a haul. You don't say.
抓我的时候发现了一大批酒, 是吗
Almost five cases,
差不多五箱
nearly an entire week's work.
一个星期的汗水
I got a still in my basement.
我把蒸馏器放地下室里
Is it worth it?
冒这个险值吗
I mean, there's gotta be easier ways to make a buck.
挣钱的方法不是多了
If there are, I haven't found any.
可惜我没找到别的
Say, um, you gonna eat that?
对了,那个你还吃吗
Sullivan, Goodheart, McHugh, and Tinao,
苏利文,古德哈特,麦休还有提奈欧
you're up.
到你们了
Catubig.
卡图比格
Beg pardon?
什么
Catubig.
卡图比格
It was a battle. Philippines.
战役, 在菲律宾
We lost.
我们输了
But do you think we gave up the fight?
但是我们从来没放弃
"To serve honestly and faithfully
"效忠祖国
against all enemies."
奋勇杀敌"
Where's my bottle?
我的酒瓶呢
What's all this bullshit about alcohol?
干嘛要禁酒
A man is willing to lay his life down for his country,
都他妈发誓为祖国献身了
you best let that man have a goddamn drink.
喝口酒怎么了
His daughter's here.
他女儿来了
Dad, again?
爸爸,你怎么又打架
I'm fine.
我没事
I should see the other fella, right?
被你揍的那个才惨呢,是吧
I don't need any help!
我不用你帮我
Of course not, Gentleman Jim.
当然不用,吉姆先生
You've got it all under control.
你自己一点问题都没有
Thank you.
谢谢
He's a bit of a handful.
他就这么麻烦,谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
I'm Julia Sagorsky.
我叫茱莉亚·撒格斯基
Richard Harrow.
我叫理查德·哈罗
Well, don't take any wooden nickels.
别信他那些鬼话
Docket number US 137-aught-4,
案件编号US一三七零四
United States versus Leon Bradford Wendover
美利坚合众国起诉利昂·布拉德福德·温多弗
for violation of Title II, Section 3 of the Volstead Act.
违反禁酒令第三章第二款
Miss Randolph? Mr. Wendover
兰多夫小姐, 温多弗先生
was caught red-handed selling 10 cases of rye whiskey
在向PSK兄弟会贩卖10箱黑麦威士忌时
to members of Phi Sigma Kappa.
被当场擒获
Mr. Davidoff?
大卫杜夫先生
Your Honor, my client has no knowledge
法官大人,我的客户毫不知情
Yes, yes.
没错没错
I want you both up here now.
你们两个都上来
Your client's guilty.
被告有罪
Your Honor, this hearing Guilty.
法官大人,听证, 有罪
The fine is $5.
罚款五美元
Let's move on. Sure, yes.
继续, 当然
$5? Is this some sort of joke?
五美元,您在开玩笑吗
This entire undertaking is sort of a joke,
这个工作就是个玩笑
wouldn't you say?
不是吗
Next!
下一个
Docket number US 137-aught-5.
案件编号US一三七零五
United States versus Enoch Malachi Thompson
美利坚合众国起诉伊诺克·马拉基·汤普森
for violation of Title II, Section 3 of the Volstead Act.
违反禁酒令第三章第二款
Step up, please.
请上前
Miss Randolph? One moment, Your Honor.
兰多夫小姐, 法官大人,请稍等
I wasn't aware this defendant
我不知道今晚
was being brought before you tonight.
会审理这位被告的案件
First, let me say that
首先
Mr. Thompson enjoys the dubious distinction
汤普森先生暗地里
of being the premier bootlegger in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
是新泽西州大西洋城的贩酒头目
The People on a previous occasion prosecuted Mr. Thompson
之前汤普森先生即被指控
for solicitation of murder, graft... Objection, Your Hon
谋杀,贪污, 法官大人,抗议
...extortion, and multiple violations of the Volstead Act.
敲诈,并多次违反禁酒令
We request a fine of $2,000
因此请求对其罚款两千美元
and a sentence of one year in a federal penitentiary.
并处一年监禁
Jesus Christ. Your Honor, my client is being charged
天啊, 法官大人,被告仅仅因为持有一品脱酒
with possessing one pint of liquor.
而被起诉
$5.
罚款五美元
Your Honor, to allow this man to simply
法官大人,如果放任这个
Miss Randolph, I sympathize
兰多夫小姐,你想让
with your desire to bring purpose to your life.
自己的人生更有意义,我很认可
However, this courtroom is not the place to do it.
但是不要在这里
Next. Docket number US 137-aught-6.
下一个, 案件编号US一三七零六
United States versus Albert Isaac Gold
美利坚合众国起诉阿尔伯特·伊萨克·古尔德
for violation of Title II, Section 3 of the Volstead Act.
违反禁酒令第三章第二款
Can you break a hundred?
你找的开一百块吗
Bravo!
太棒了
Here it is, all night.
整夜不间断
Right here, starting right now.
就在这里,马上开始
We're going to bring out the fire-eaters,
为您带来吞火
the snake girl, the Indonesian midgets.
蛇女和印度尼西亚侏儒的表演
Watch the doorway. Here they come.
快看入口,他们来了
We're gonna bring them out here all three
他们三个同时登场
so you can see what they look like.
让您一次瞧个够
Here comes the Princess of Fire.
这是火之公主
She's gonna swallow a little fire for you right now.
现在她就为您表演吞火
Watch the doorway. Keep your eyes wide open.
继续看入口,不要眨眼
You don't want to miss any of the acts.
精彩不容错过
It's all free.
完全免费
Gonna do a little magic for you.
给大家变个魔术
This was taught to me by our master magician.
我们那边的首席魔术师教我的
Just one of the 10 acts you're gonna see on the inside.
你们在里面也能看到,还有更精彩的
Watch the bill, watch the bill.
看这张钞票,看着钞票
Keep your eyes on that bill.
眼睛别挪开
That's not true.
不可能
Somebody butt me.
给我根烟
Here.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you from Atlantic City?
你是本地人吗
Evansville, Indiana.
不是,印第安纳州埃文斯维尔
Here just looking for work.
来这找工作的
What's your name? Roger.
你叫什么, 罗杰
Roger McAllister.
罗杰·麦卡利斯特
Do you ever dream, Roger?
你做过梦吗,罗杰
Well, sure.
有啊
I mean, who doesn't, right?
谁都做过吧
It's wonderful, isn't it?
梦境真奇妙
A world where we're safe and happy,
我们永远都是安全快乐的
surrounded by those we love.
周围全是爱我们的人
Uh, yeah.
是啊
I mean, I-I guess.
应该,是吧
Dreams are where we should live.
我们就该活在梦里
But we have to live in life.
可惜这才是现实的世界
I know it's not proper to talk to strange men.
这么跟陌生人说话真不礼貌
No, no.
没有,没有
You remind me of someone.
你看着很眼熟
Good night, Esther. Good night.
晚安,埃斯特, 晚安
You know, haul me in there another hundred thousand times,
你再在这里起诉我几万次
you might actually put a dent in my bankroll.
我的户头上也少不了多少钱
I only enforce the law. I don't set the fines.
我只扞卫法律,罚金由法官定
It was a joke.
我是开玩笑的
Seeing you in handcuffs already had me in stitches.
看你戴上手铐够抚平我的创伤了
I'm guessing you don't have a lot to laugh about these days.
你最近一定过得不太开心吧
Heading home?
回家吗
Why would a man like you ask me a question like that?
你这种人怎么会问我这问题
It's nearly 5:00 A.M., I'm hungry,
早上五点了,我饿了
and I hate to eat alone.
而且不想一个人吃
Whatever it is, you have to admit,
不管怎么说,你必须承认
it's probably going to be interesting.
跟我吃饭很有意思的
I thought you were hungry.
你不是说你饿了吗
I'm fine with coffee.
喝咖啡就能饱了
But you go ahead.
你尽管吃
You look like you need it.
你好像饿坏了
You see yourself as some sort of paterfamilias, don't you?
你觉得自己是族长,是吗
I didn't go to law school.
我不懂法律
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
The patriarch, the provider, the boss.
元老,教父,老大
Well, I was county treasurer,
我是做过郡司库
but those days are gone.
但早就离职了
"Where are the snows of yesteryear?"
"去年的雪,去向何方"
You've got a poetic side.
你还挺有诗意的
Yes, I'm all lace and potpourri.
女人就该这么多面
You know, we do have a common enemy.
我们有共同的敌人的
Surprise me. Harry Daugherty.
让我惊喜一下, 哈利·达赫提
I assure you, the attorney general and I get on quite well.
司法部长和我的关系一直很好
The Queen of the Night Court
午夜法庭女王
scourge of the saloonkeeper.
沙龙保镖杀手
It's an honest living.
我现在干的也是正当活计
But not what you had in mind when you accepted a position
但当初你进司法部长办公室时
with the attorney general's office.
肯定不想干这个
I finally got you convicted.
我不是把你送上法庭了吗
I don't think either of us
但刚才
will see that as our finest hour.
咱们两个都不好受吧
Is there a particular point you're trying to make?
你是想说明什么吗
Your boss is going to indict me
你的老板要揭发我
to save his own skin.
来保住自己
I'll root for the home team, then. Which team is that?
那我就支持自己人, 谁是自己人
The one that set you up for a fall in Atlantic City
把你送到大西洋城,眼看你栽跟头
and then blamed you for bungling it?
最后又怪你搞砸了的人吗
Worked out pretty well for you.
这不是把你起诉了吗
But you had me on the ropes, Esther.
你的确有我的把柄
And if you don't think I was sweating,
你要是看不出我紧张了
you're selling yourself short. I'm... flattered?
那才怪了呢, 谢谢...你的夸奖
And here you are now with a 20 cent breakfast,
但你还是坐在这吃着二十美分的早餐
intelligent, capable, and invisible.
有智慧,有能力,却不被赏识
Is this where Eve gets offered the apple?
你是要给我吃苹果诱惑我吗
It's where I offer you George Remus.
我是要给你乔治·雷穆斯
He I know who George Remus is.
他, 我知道是谁
Don't you think he belongs in jail? Instead of you?
不该把他关进来吗, 关进来顶你吗
He's the biggest bootlegger in the country.
他是国内最大的酒贩
And I can give you his entire operation.
他的所有生意我都揭露给你
He's directly connected to Jess Smith.
他还直接和杰西·史密斯来往
And Smith connects to Daugherty.
史密斯又能牵扯到达赫提
Who, for that reason, would never allow Remus to be prosecuted.
而达赫提肯定不会允许起诉雷穆斯的
But if the whole ball of wax
但是如果有更高层的人
was sanctioned by a higher authority,
认可了这件事
someone winds up with a career-making case.
这就是个大案子了
I'm $5 worth of trouble, Esther.
我只值五美元,埃斯特
The real crooks are in an upstairs office
大鱼就在楼上
in the Justice Department.
坐在司法部里面
That's quite an allegation.
这起诉可不简单
I'm just telling you what you already know.
反正我说的你都知道
President Harding would never force Mr. Daugherty's hand.
哈丁总统不会逼达赫提的
Unless someone made him. Such as?
除非有人逼他, 比如说
I'm working on it.
这个我来找
Can we at least say that I've piqued your interest?
今天能算是勾起你的好奇心了吗
What makes you think that?
为什么这么说
You're still sitting here.
你不是没走吗
Maybe I'm just hungry.
可能我只是饿了
Here's a chance to fill your plate.
我不是给你上菜了吗
Say hello to Mrs. Thompson for me.
替我向汤普森太太问好
That's it. That's it, baby.
好样的,好样的,宝贝
That's it.
就这样
Come on, baby.
用力啊
My God,
天啊
you've taken me back
你让我
to the way I used to feel.
恢复青春了
Are you really 29?
你真的二十九岁了吗
Does it matter? Ain't never made a girl older than me.
这个重要吗, 我从来没上过比自己大的
But, hell, none of them make me dizzy like you make me dizzy.
但她们都没有你让我神魂颠倒
You're a gentlemen above all else.
你毕竟是位绅士
Shoot.
该死
How long have you been at this boardinghouse?
你在这里待多久了
A week on Friday. Then what?
从上周五开始, 然后呢
Just about bust.
破产
I can't afford another day.
我连一天也租不起了
Unless you get a job. Yeah.
除非你找到工作, 是的
You you got a line on something?
你有办法么
I can ask around.
我可以问问
That'd be swell.
那太好了
What do they call you back home?
你家乡的人管你叫什么
How do you mean?
什么意思
You have a nickname?
你有外号么
No, but it's just plain Roger.
没有,就是罗杰
Well, I'm going to call you James. James.
我打算管你叫詹姆斯, 詹姆斯
Why James?
为什么叫詹姆斯
Because he was a king.
这是国王的名字
Arkansas.
阿肯色州
Little Rock.
小石城
Colorado. You skipped one.
科罗拉多州, 你跳过一个
California.
加利福尼亚州
What is the capital of California?
加州首府是哪里
Sacramento.
萨克拉门托
You're quite remarkable.
你真棒
Finish your breakfast.
把早餐吃掉
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰
Is something wrong?
有事么
No, not at all.
没有
Just wanted you to know we caught the man.
只是想告诉你我们抓住那个人了
What man? The vagrant.
什么人, 那个流浪汉
He'd been sneaking about the neighborhood,
他一直在附近转悠
breaking into yards, sleeping where he can.
四处乱窜,找地方睡觉
He lit the fire to keep warm and it got out of hand.
生火取暖,最后酿成大祸
Anyway, you won't be seeing him again.
不管怎么说,您不会再看到他了
He

what did you do?
你做了什么
It's all taken care of.
都已经解决了
Mr. Harrow, good afternoon.
哈罗先生,下午好
I don't mean to intrude.
抱歉打扰
Your father left his jacket.
您父亲忘记拿外套了
This fell out the pocket.
这个从口袋里掉出来了
It got scratched.
有刮痕
Thank you. Is he feeling better?
谢谢, 他感觉好些了么
He's asleep.
他睡着了
I'd ask you in, but No, I understand.
我想邀请您进来,但是, 不,我明白
No.
不是
I mean, Dad's going through one of his moods.
我的意思是,父亲现在情绪不稳定
I don't want to set him off again.
我不想再惹到他
This was my brother's-Fred.
这是我哥哥的,弗雷德
He died in the Argonne
他死在阿尔贡
right before the armistice.
就在停战之前
My father can't forgive that.
我父亲一直不能释怀
Goes off to the Legion Hall
总去军团大厅
like he's going to find Freddie just sitting there.
好像弗雷迪还坐在那一样
"Hi, Pop."
"老爸,你好"
He gets himself into these fights.
他总是卷入这样的争斗
You have family?
你有家人么
A sister.
有个姐姐
Are you close?
关系好么
We're close.
很好
Then she's lucky to have you back.
那她很幸运还有你
Hello? It's me.
喂, 是我
I, uh, was detained in Washington unexpectedly.
我被困在华盛顿了
But I didn't want you to think
但我不想让你觉得我
I'm not concerned about what's been going on.
不关心发生的事
Nothing has been going on.
没发生什么事
You don't need to be stoic about it.
你没必要对我隐瞒
A vagrant started a fire.
一个流浪汉生了一堆火
He's been caught and...
他被抓住
taken care of, I'm told.
被解决了,有人告诉我
The greenhouse can be repaired
如果你愿意的话
if that's what you'd like.
花房还能修复
That isn't important. But, yes, have it repaired.
这不重要,但是,还是把它修好
Final boarding on track number seven...
七号站台最后登车
What is important?
那什么重要
I'm sorry, there's a lot of noise.
抱歉,这边有点乱
What did you say?
你说什么
I asked you what you think is important.
我问你什么才是重要的
Look, I didn't call to
听着,我打电话不是为了
The kids. The kids are important.
孩子们,孩子们才是重要的
Are they all right?
他们没事吧
Margaret?
玛格丽特
We're all fine.
我们没事
Teddy's been protecting us.
泰迪在保护我们
Really?
真的么
Well, he's a brave little scout.
他真是个勇敢的小童子军
We should have a conversation
等你回来我们
when you return.
要谈谈
We don't have to. I think we do.
我觉得没必要, 我觉得有
Things just can't go on being every which way, can they?
事情不可能做到面面俱到不是么
They're calling my train.
我的车马上就要开了
Then you should rush.
那你应该抓紧
Mr. Murray? Ma'am?
莫里先生, 夫人
That was just Mr. Thompson on the phone.
刚才是汤普森先生的电话
He says you needn't concern yourself with us anymore
他说你不用照顾我们了
now the danger's past.
危险已经过去了
You sure?
你确定
You've been a great comfort.
感谢你的保护
Are you sleeping?
你睡着了么
No. Tell me again.
没, 再告诉我一次
It's just going to scare you.
会吓到你的
It won't, I promise.
不会,我保证
It's better when you say it.
你说一下我感觉更好些
The gypsy man, he lives up the road.
那个吉普赛人,露宿街头
He used to live some way somewhere else.
他以前住在别的地方
He lives there now.
现在住在那了
Why is he so mean?
他为什么这么刻薄
Because he used to be a rabbit,
因为他以前是只兔子
but he got turned into a person.
后来变成人了
And that made him angry.
这让他很生气
And when he doesn't like you, he burns you up.
当他不喜欢你的时候,他会把你点着
Does he know about us?
他知道我们么
He knows Daddy's not here.
他知道爸爸不在这
What if he comes back?
他回来怎么办
Nothing's going to happen to you.
你会没事的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
He tries anything,
他可以试试
I'll stick him in the face with this
我会用这个直接捅他的脸
and I'll kill him.
杀了他
Pardon me.
抱歉
Have we met?
我们见过么
Right.
对啊
You're the one who went missing three days,
你是那个失踪了三天的人
one of which was my opening night.
其中一天还是我的开戏日
If I told you where I've been, you wouldn't believe me.
就算我告诉你我去哪了,你也不会信的
I'm sure you're right.
我肯定你是对的
How'd it go?
反响如何
"As the object of Izzy's comic affection, "
在依奇的这部喜剧中
Billie Kent is heaven-sent."
贝莉·肯特真是天赐之选"
"New York Evening Journal."
"纽约晚报"
Not bad.
不赖
I also got a business card. Some movie director.
我还收到一张名片,什么电影导演给的
What's his name?
名字叫什么
My public simply can't get enough.
我的粉丝就是没完没了
She's not here.
她不在
Ah, but what great good fortune you are, Mr. Thompson.
您真是幸运啊,汤普森先生
Gaston Bullock Means.
加斯顿·布洛克·米恩斯
How'd you get this number?
你怎么得到的这个号码
Oh, your naughty virgin's listed.
你的风流处女在名单中
I do hope her hospitality exceeds that of Miss Randolph.
我希望她的殷勤程度能超过兰多夫小姐
Stale coffee in some greasy spoon.
路边小店里的劣质咖啡
Actually, I invited her.
事实是,我邀请了她
What do you want?
你想要什么
To merely offer my services.
仅仅是为你提供我的服务
As a fount of information regarding a mutual
因为你我的共同之处而分享的信息
I'm afraid the term "Friend" Would be gilding the lily.
恐怕"友谊"这个词有点画蛇添足
It would if you're referring to Miss Randolph's boss.
如果你是指兰多夫小姐的老板那确实是
Indeed I am.
我就是这个意思
Seems lately our Mr. Daugherty can't retain any ally
最近我们的达赫提先生除了那个
except that blubbering walrus Jess Smith.
肥海象一样的杰西·史密斯以外再留不住一个同盟
And what would these services set me back?
这些服务要花费我多少钱
Well, the same 40,000 that would now be gathering moss
还是你我在纽约见面时
at the bottom of my fishbowl had I met you in New York.
放在鱼缸里的四万美元
That's a lot of money for mere information.
这么少的信息不值这么多钱
What if, by fact, I could introduce you and Miss Randolph
如果我能把你和兰多夫小姐介绍给
to an individual who could
一个可以
cut the Gordian knot
快刀斩乱麻
that is your mutual conundrum with the attorney general?
解决你和总检察长之间问题的人呢
Tomorrow night, Atlantic City.
明晚,大西洋城
A suite at the Ritz will be waiting.
丽兹酒店的一间包房会开好等你
I shall pack my very best bathing costume.
那我要带上我最好的浴衣了
Just bring whatever you've got on Daugherty.
带上你从达赫提那里知道的一切
Big doings, Gus?
有大事么,古斯
Nothing worth bringing up here.
什么事都不值得带到这里来
Hello? Katy?
喂, 凯蒂
It's Mrs. Thompson. What time is it?
我是汤普森太太, 现在几点了
Late. Early.
很晚了,还早
I need Mr. Sleater.
我找斯雷特先生
I thought he was with you.
我以为他在陪你
He certainly is not.
他怎么会陪我
Sorry. I don't know where he
抱歉,我不知道他
Stay where you are!
待在那别动
This is how accidents happen.
意外就是这么发生的
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Mr. Thompson called.
汤普森先生的安排
Concerned about you and the children.
关心你和孩子们
I know you sent Gareth away.
我知道你把加斯里打发走了
You gave me a fright.
你吓到我了
You gave it right back.
你也吓的我不轻
I just rang you.
我刚还打电话找你
Here I am.
我就在这
You heard something?
你听到什么了么
What?
什么
To come out so.
这样出来
I heard you.
我听到你了
Right.
没错
Well, at least the greenhouse is safe.
至少温室是安全的
After you.
您先请
Could do with a lock on this.
应该上锁
To keep the vagrants out?
不让流浪汉进来
I wouldn't worry much about them.
我不会太担心他们
Was there even one to begin with?
真的有这个人么
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我
He smelled real enough, I promise you that.
我可以向你保证,他很难闻
I thought Teddy started the fire,
我以为是泰迪点的火
and I punished him.
我惩罚了他
Ah, you're his mom.
你是他母亲
He'll forgive you.
他会原谅你的
I've done what I thought was best and wound up here.
我做了我认为正确的事,却落得这般
How did that happen?
怎么发生的
There's questions best left till morning.
有些问题最好留到早上说
Then why do we ask ourselves them at night?
那我们为什么会晚上问自己
Must be the pooka again.
肯定是恶鬼作祟
Now you are trying to scare me.
你现在想吓我
And Katy's wondering where you've got to.
凯蒂担心你去哪了
The Royal Constabulary never kept watch on me this closely.
皇家警察都不会看的我这么严
She doesn't want to lose you. Oh, aye.
她不想失去你, 是的
Up there on the shelf
还有那里
with the rest of the Kewpie dolls.
一柜子的丘比洋娃娃
Does she really?
真的么
And names for every one of them.
还给它们每一个都起了名字
Good night.
晚安
Wait.
等等
I don't think it's wise.
我觉得这样很不明智
Don't we both know how to keep a secret?
我们不是都很会保守秘密么

分享到
重点单词
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • remarkableadj. 显著的,异常的,非凡的,值得注意的
  • sockn. 短袜 vt. 给 ... 穿短袜 n. 重击
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • spoonn. 匙,调羹,匙状物 vt. 以匙舀起 vi. 调情
  • waxn. 蜡,蜂蜡 vt. (用蜡)涂 vi. 变大,增大
  • prejudicen. 偏见,伤害 vt. 使 ... 存偏见,伤害
  • merelyadv. 仅仅,只不过
  • skillfuladj. 熟练的,灵巧的
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词