越狱第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第21集 唇红齿白的美男子
日期:2017-03-17 07:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on Prison Break:
《越狱》前情提要
So where to, man?
要去哪里,老弟?
Anywhere we want.
想去哪儿都行
I'm not the brother you remember. I've changed.
我已不是你,记忆中的哥哥,我变了
And I am gonna do something...
我要去做一件事
a lot of people are gonna think is horrible.
很多人将会,认为我罪不可赦
And you just remember the brother you grew up with,
我只要你记住,和你一同长大的哥哥
she's not here.
她还没到
Yeah? Sara, the ship is leaving.
喂?莎拉,船要开了
I'm already onboard.
我已经上船了
Love you,
我爱你
Why are you telling me this now?
你现在说这些做什么?
If I had to do it all over again...
如果能重新来过
...I'd do it different, you know.
我一定会做出不同的决定
Collarbone and rotator cuff.
伤口在锁骨和旋转肌之间
Six inches to the right and you're dead.
再往右移六寸你就死了
You've come so far. How much further would I have to go?
你已经辛苦的走到这地步了,我还要再走多久?算你幸运
You're lucky. For this, you only have to go to Panama.
这次你只要去巴拿马,非常感谢你
He found him. Where?
他找到他了,在哪里?
Just boarded a plane to Panama City. What's he doing in Panama?
他刚搭飞机去巴拿马市,他去巴拿马干嘛?
You like wigs? For the right money, I like anything.
你喜欢假发吗?只要钱够多,我什么都喜欢
What about the message board? The Goldfinch thing?
留言板有消息吗?那个金翅网站?
There is a message from sucre. Still running, huh?
有一则苏克的留言,他还在逃亡?
He says, "The Bag still has the bag.
他说钱还在T-Bag手上
He's in Panama City at the Fin Del Camino Hotel.
他在巴拿马市的终点旅馆
If you're there and wanna help put that bird in the cage...
如果你在那儿,想帮忙抓他
let me know. Sucre." See you soon.
通知我一声,苏克留,到时见
Michael!
迈克尔!
Michael!
迈克尔!
Michael!
迈克尔!
Scofield, one thing's for sure, You're just as pretty as advertised,
斯科菲尔德,你真和大家说的一样,唇红齿白
Prettier even, You've gotta help me. Please.
其实还更俊俏,请你救救我,拜托
I'm coming for you, Are you ready?
我要来抓你了,准备好了吗?
No.
不!
I'm coming for you
我要来找你了
say a word and I will cut your throat out, you old whore.
敢出声我就割开,你的喉咙,老婊子
Scofield.
斯科菲尔德
Hello, Pam, it's me.
喂,潘,是我
Cam's napping, Yeah? How's he doing?
小卡在睡午觉,是吗?他还好吗?
Good, It was his first day back in school,
很好,今天,他回学校上课了
That's great. Where are you?
太好了,你在哪里?
I'm out of the country.
我在国外
Is everything all right?
没事吧?
Remember how I always said that the day would come and I'd be done?
记得我常说,总有一天我会辞职吗?
Leave the Bureau and never look back? Yes,
头也不回地离开调查局?记得
Today's that day.
那天就是今天
I have one more thing to do.
我还有一件事要做
And once I do it...
只要等我做完
...everything is gonna fall into place and I'll be done.
一切都会恢复原状,我就不干了
Well, I hope you mean it, Pam.
希望你是真心的,潘
If I didn't have this job anymore, or if I were free...
如果我不再做这工作,如果我自由了
If I were free...
如果我自由了
Alex, I need to know.
亚历我需要知道你的想法
I'm not saying no,
我没有打算拒绝你
I will make this right, I swear to God.
我会好好补偿你们,我发誓
And you and me and Cam...
然后你、我和小卡
I have to go,
我得挂电话了
I've never stopped loving you, Pam.
我对你的爱,从来没停止过,潘
Ever. Just be safe, Alex,
从来没有,小心一点,亚历
You in position? Yeah,
你们就位了吗?是的
I'll be there in 10 minutes, Got it.
我十分钟后到,了解
Michael.
迈克尔
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Que pasa, scofield?
你好吗,斯科菲尔德?
Come on, move it.
快点走了
I love it.
真有趣
Mr. Above-It-All down here trying to sniff out that 5 million...
连高尚先生,也来这里找那五百万
...just like the rest of us riff-raff.
跟我们这些粗人一样
See, you ain't no better than me.
瞧,你也不见得比我好
I want T-Bag locked up. That's the only reason I'm here.
我要把T-Bag抓起来,这是我来这里唯一的原因
Oh, Dudley freaking Do-Right, huh?
当起正义骑警了是吗?
I didn't know you were here. What are you talking about?
我不知道你会来这里,你在胡说什么?
You e-mailed me, said T-Bag was here. It's on the website.
你传讯给我说T-Bag在这里,你在网站上留言
What? No. I didn't write anything on no website.
什么?没有,我没在网站上留言
To you or anybody else.
我没留言给任何人
Is T-Bag in that hotel?
T-Bag在那家旅馆里吗?
Yeah, and a couple of feds staking it out across the street.
对,对街还有,两个联邦探员在监视
You're gonna help us get it. Maybe you missed the part about the feds.
你要帮我们拿到钱,你没听到我讲联邦探员吧
I don't care. I didn't travel 2000 miles down the Diarrhea Trail...
我不管,我跋涉两千里,一路上狂拉肚子
...to get to this backward-ass country to not get my 5 million.
来到这落后的烂国家,就是要我的五百万!
Well, that's too bad. This is looking more and more like a setup.
真可惜,这情况越看越像陷阱
Well, then, get that little college boy brain of yours to work, then.
那就把你聪明的小脑袋,拿出来用
And if you don't think I'm serious, just ask your old cellie here what length I'll go to.
如果你不相信我,问问你的狱友,我能做到什么地步
He's got Maricruz locked away somewhere.
他把马里克鲁斯关在某个地方
Either I help him get the money, or she's dead.
我一定得帮他,不然她就死定了
Yeah, I'm a big jerk, scofield. Shame on me.
对,我是大浑蛋,斯科菲尔德,我真无耻
Michael, I'm in no position to ask you for anything.
迈克尔,我没有资格,求你帮助我
I need your help, papi,
但我需要你帮忙,老哥
I do.
是真的
Are you in, or what?
你到底要不要加入?
Get the gun off me. I asked you a question.
把枪拿开,我刚刚问你问题
I said get the gun off me, or I walk.
我说把枪拿开,不然我就走人
All right, you'll get your 5 million...
好,你会拿到五百万
...you get Maricruz and I get T-Bag.
你救回马里克鲁斯,我抓到T-Bag
Win-win-win. But you gotta do exactly what I say.
好一个三赢局面,但你们要完全照我的话去做
Thank you, bro.
谢谢你,老哥
All right, Einstein.
好,小天才
What you thinking?
有何打算?
And it's the third day of testimony in the trial of Dr, Sara Tancredi,,,
今天是莎拉.坦克雷迪医生一案,开庭第三天
,,, daughter of the late Governor Frank Tancredi,
她是已故的,弗兰克坦克雷迪州长之女
So far, pundits feel the prosecution is well on its way,,,
目前各方认为,检方需做的举证
,,, to meeting its burden of proof and getting a conviction on all counts,
将非常顺利,能将所有罪名定罪
Defense counsel, you may proceed.
被告律师,请
Your Honor, at this time, I ask that this tape be marked Defense Exhibit D.
庭上,我要求将录影带,列为辩方证物D
Objection. Your Honor, this tape is the very propaganda...
抗议,庭上,这卷录影带只不过是
...that Michael scofield and Lincoln Burrows released to the media...
迈克尔斯科菲尔德和林肯巴罗斯,给媒体的宣传手段
...that was summarily debunked.
而且还立刻被揭穿
The jury still has a right to hear it. The tape is hearsay.
陪审团还是有权利看,这影带是道听途说
Unavailable Witness Exception.
证人无法到场
The witness is only unavailable because he's a fugitive on the run.
证人无法到场是因为,他是在逃亡的通缉犯
Be that as it may, his statement on this tape exonerates Dr. Tancredi.
就算如此,他在影带里的自白,证明坦克雷迪医生是清白的
Your Honor...
庭上
The tape is allowed.
我允许播放录影带
The state's objection will be noted in the record.
纪录上会注明检方反对
Much blame has been placed on another innocent person, Dr, Sara Tancredi,
另一位无辜的人也遭到责难,莎拉.坦克雷迪医生
She had nothing to do with our escape,
她与我们越狱毫无关联
Sara, if you're listening, I know I can't ask you for another chance,
莎拉,你在听的话,我知道无法求你再给我机会
I only hope by now, you've found your safe haven,
我只希望现在,你已找到你的安全港
The trial of the late Governor Tancredi's daughter, Dr, Sara Tancredi,,,
已故坦克雷迪州长之女,莎拉.坦克雷迪医生的案子
,,, continues today in cook county,
目前还在库克郡进行
Dr, Tancredi, whose medical license has been suspended,,,
坦克雷迪医生的,执业执照已遭暂停,
,,, pending the outcome of the trial, is facing multiple counts, ranging...
等待审判的结果,她正面临多项指控,包括
I'm gonna kill him. And go back to prison.
我要杀了他,你会被关回牢里
I don't care.
我不在乎
Once we get the money and he tells me where Maricruz is I'm gonna kill him.
等拿到钱,他说出马里克鲁斯的下落后,我就要杀了他
If you find Maricruz, you're gonna marry Maricruz and live happily ever after.
等你找到马里克鲁斯你要娶她为妻,过幸福的日子
Yeah, after I sink a knife in Bellick's chest.
对,但我要先给,巴里克一刀
Bellick and T-Bag will get theirs, trust me.
巴里克和T-Bag会得到报应,相信我
Didn't Fox River teach you anything?
你在福克斯河没学到吗?
Because the same rules apply out here.
外面的世界跟里面,没什么两样
It doesn't make a difference if you're guilty or innocent.
不管你是不是有罪都一样
It's who survives. You're not that guy.
生存最重要,你不是那种人
That son of a bitch took my girl and locked her up.
那浑蛋把我的女友,抓去关起来
I am that guy now, Michael.
我现在是那种人,迈克尔
Look at me.
你看看我
Only reason I'm not five miles away from here...
我现在还留在此地,唯一的理由
...is because I wanna help you find Maricruz, not kill Bellick.
是我想帮你找马里克鲁斯,而不是杀巴里克
And if that's your game, I'm gone.
如果你有这种打算,我就走人
Believe me, I understand the impulse to pull the trigger.
相信我,我能体会,想扣下板机的冲动
But if we lose ourselves, we lose everything.
但如果失去自我,我们就没救了
It's been a week.
都过一星期了
I don't know where she is. I'm scared. We'll find her.
我不知道她在哪儿,我好害怕,我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
What the hell is this?
怎么回事?
Attention, ladies and gentlemen, The fire alarm has been activated,
注意,各位先生女士
Please proceed to the nearest exit in an orderly manner,
火灾警铃已启动,请依照人员指示离开
You start acting like a cowboy, this whole thing's going south real fast.
你胡乱逞英雄,这件事很快就会没戏唱
Remember that.
记住这句话
Here we go.
开始了
You're not gonna like how this ends, Lincoln.
待会儿的结局,你不会喜欢的,林肯
I'm giving you a chance right now.
我现在给你一次机会
Just back away, all right?
退后,好吗?
Just back away. The son of a bitch who killed my dad?
退后,你这浑蛋杀死我爸
You're done.
你死定了
Those bullet holes don't heal too good, do they, Mahone?
你的枪伤,还没痊愈对吧,曼宏?
Toss me the handcuffs.
把手铐丢给我
Hand them over, or I swear to God, I'll blow your head clean off.
拿过来,不然我发誓,我会轰掉你的脑袋
Americans?
你们是美国人吗?
Oh, thank God. You know where the Cathedral of Guadalupe is?
感谢老天,你们知道,瓜达鲁普大教堂在哪里吗?
Never heard of it.
没听过这地方
Supposed to meet my old lady half hour ago.
我跟老婆半小时前,约在那里
That's great. They say you can't miss it, but I missed it.
很好,听说不可能错过,但我没看到
I was wondering if you had a travel guide or something on you?
你们有没有,旅游导览之类的东西?
Why don't you just keep on walking?
请你走开好吗,老兄?
Well, excuse me for thinking I could ask for a little help from some fellow Americans.
还真是抱歉,我还以为,美国同胞会互相帮忙
Hey, listen, beat it.
快滚
How we doing, gentlemen?
你们好吗,两位?
All right, sucre, the gun.
苏克,枪还我
Come on.
快点
Get in the alley.
到巷子里
It is a global problem.
这是个全球性的问题
Forty-eight percent of North American lakes are eutrophic.
北美有百分之四十八的湖泊,已经优养化
It's 53 percent in Europe... Kristine.
欧洲有百分之五十三克莉丝汀
Yeah? It's your brother, Paul.
什么事?是你哥哥保罗
What? What's going on?
怎么回事?
Hello.

He's in this building right here. We gotta move.
他就在这栋大楼里,我们动作得快
Let's see your ID.
证件交出来
Feds?
联邦探员?
No. If these guys were, they'd be after T-Bag. You guys Company?
不是,如果是就会抓T-Bag,你们是“公司”的人?
Come on, sucre. Let's wrap these numbnuts up.
苏克,快点,把这些浑蛋绑起来
What are you guys doing here? What do you want?
你们在这儿干嘛?有何目的?
I don't like this. Something's up.
事情不妙,感觉有异
Come on, sucre, let's move it.
苏克,动作快
Now. Let's go, come on.
走吧,快点
Let's go, Michael.
走吧,迈克尔
We know you're in here, Bagwell.
我们知道你在这儿,巴格韦尔!
Three to one.
三对一
Do the math.
你自己想想
Okay, okay. I don't want any trouble.
好,好!我不想惹麻烦
Slide the gun over.
把枪放在地上滑过来
We can work something out, boys.
我们可以谈条件,各位
Slide the gun over.
把枪滑过来
Where's the money?
钱在哪里?
Who called the cops?
谁报警的?
You got three seconds, hillbilly. One...
给你三秒钟,乡巴佬,一
In there.
在里面
Get it.
去拿
You want it, you get it.
要就自己去拿
We don't have time for this, Bellick.
没时间胡闹了,巴里克
Nothing stupid now.
别做傻事
You're not playing games.
不准你再玩把戏
Open it.
开门
Sucre, move your ass.
苏克,过去开门!
Michael.
迈克尔
It's a trap.
这是陷阱
Freeze, Bagwell.
站住,巴格韦尔!
Get the money.
去拿钱
You want the girl, get the money.
要救女友就去拿钱
Don't.
不要动
Don't.
别动
We can work something out.
我们来谈条件吧
Move.
过去
Sucre, come on.
苏克,快来
Theodore Bagwell. He's the one you want for that dead chick in there.
西奥多巴格韦尔,才是杀死那马子的凶手
Anybody speak English? I didn't do it. I swear to God I didn't do it.
有人会说英文吗?不是我干的,我发誓不是我干的
Please, please.
拜托
We can do a little divvying right here. Then we'll go our separate ways.
我们可以在这里分钱,然后分道扬镖
Sucre, I want you to get us a car.
苏克,帮忙准备一辆车
What's going on? What's the plan?
怎么?要做什么?
I said get us a car.
我说去找辆车
Looks like you made some friends lately.
看来你最近交了新朋友
I don't follow. That little setup back there.
我听不懂,刚刚那场骗局
It's a little out of your league.
有点超出你的能力范围
Looked almost professional.
几乎是专家的手法
Let's say that's the case. What's it worth to you to find out, huh?
假设是如此,你有多想知道真相?
Because I am in possession of some information...
因为我是知道一些资讯
...that you might need, pretty.
你可能会需要,帅哥
Okay, tell me what you know. Maybe I'll let you walk.
好,知道的告诉我,我也许会让你走
Without the money.
但钱别想带走
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 对
You're gonna let me traipse on out of here. Depends on the information.
就这样让我大摇大摆地离开?要看你给我什么样的资讯
Who's pulling your strings?
是谁在幕后操控?
You know, I got a hunch you're speaking with a forked tongue, pretty.
我有预感你话中有话,帅哥
So I'm gonna tell you what. We go someplace public...
不如这样,我们去公开场所
...with a car waiting for me to leave and then...
准备一辆车让我离开
Then I'll tell you. Deal?
到时我再告诉你,成交吗?
No.
不成交
Oh, my God.
天啊
Paul.
保罗
That is only the second time...
这是我这辈子第二次
...a weapon has ever jammed on me.
遇到枪械卡弹的情况
First time was during training for Gulf one.
第一次是在,第一次波斯湾战争训练时
And as soon as it happened, the C.o., he got in my face, and he said:
一卡弹,指挥官就走到我面前说
"Son, a weapon jam on the battlefield.
孩子,武器要是,在战场上卡弹
You might as well call that suicide."
还不如直接去自杀
Kristine, I've...
克莉丝汀,我
...done things...
做了一些事
Damn. I love you, Paul.
该死,我爱你,保罗
Whatever it is that got you here.
不管你为何走到这一步
And there's a way out, believe me.
一定有出路的,相信我
My entire adult life...
我成年后整个人生
...I've followed orders.
都在听从命令
And I did terrible things...
我做了一些恐怖的事
...because I thought they were right.
因为我以为这么做是对的
And it turns out I did those things in the service of nothing.
结果特勤局期间我做的事,全都毫无意义
So that's what I'm left with. Nothing.
所以我现在就是这样,一无所有
You have me.
你还有我啊
Okay.

And you have a clean slate.
而你还有未来
Anything, everything.
可塑性很高的未来
It's available to you starting right now. The things I've done, Kristine.
现在就可以重新来过,我做了好多坏事,克莉丝汀
Undo them.
你可以悔改
Paul, there's always a way.
保罗,总是会有出路的
Maybe that gun jammed for a reason.
也许那把枪卡弹,是有原因的
Come here.
过来
Don't let your pride get in the way now, pretty.
别让自尊误了大局,帅哥
Save it.
省省吧
Locking me up ain't gonna help your situation none.
把我关起来对你毫无帮助
I have information.
我有你要的资讯
What's the plan? We're gonna take him to the embassy.
该怎么做?带他去大使馆
We're gonna make sure he's deported. Then we'll go looking for Bellick, all right?
确定他会被遣返出境,我们再去找巴里克,好吗?
Meanwhile, I want you to ride in the back with him.
还有,我要你,和他一起坐后座
I'm telling you, you are being penny wise and pound foolish.
我说真的,你会因小失大
Get in the car.
上车
Pound foolish, pound foolish, pound foolish.
失大局
I'll tell her about the offer.
我会告诉她,你们的条件
Well? Twelve years.
如何? 十二年
No, no, the jury heard Michael's statement.
不陪审团,听到迈克尔的自白了
They heard a convicted felon lie for a woman that he clearly cares for.
他们只听到一个逃犯,为了深爱的女人说谎
He's got no credibility.
他的话不足采信
Sara, we need to take a hard look at what they're offering.
莎拉,我们必须认真考虑,检方开的条件
Due respect, Marty, we aren't going to prison, I am.
恕我直言,马提,坐牢的不是我们,是我
They've made it clear that they want somebody to hang for this...
他们摆明了,要有人背负责任
...and unfortunately, you're the only one they've got in their grasp.
不幸地是,现在他们手上只逮到你一人
There's no avoiding it.
躲不了的
This is the plea agreement. We can walk you through it if you'd like.
这是认罪同意书,我们可以仔细解说给你听
Twelve years?
十二年?
He ain't answering.
他没有回应
I certainly hope your brother makes it back to that boat.
我很希望你弟弟,能回到船上
And if he doesn't?
如果他没回去呢?
You should see yourself.
你该看看你自己
You look like you're hanging in there by a thread.
你活像在崩溃边缘一样
I just want this over with.
我只想尽快结束这一切
Then you should never have come down here.
那你就不该来这里
In case you hadn't noticed, me and my brother don't quit for no one.
你应该知道,我和我弟,不会为了任何人放弃
Thank God for that.
感谢老天你们不会
Because it's guys accused of things like you were that keep guys like me in business.
因为有你们这种人,我们这些人才会有工作
Kept guys like me in business, rather.
应该说,曾经让我有工作
It's gonna end bad for you, man.
你不会有好下场的
A couple of things in this world I'm good at.
世界上有些事我很拿手
One of them is looking into a man's eye and knowing when he's beat.
其中一项是我懂得,疲疚丧气的眼神是什么模样
How far to the embassy? Just hang in there, buddy.
大使馆还有多远?别急,兄弟
And then what? We're gonna turn him in.
到了之后呢?我们将他移送法办
And how do we not get busted? Before we get there, I'll pull over.
我们要怎样不被逮到?到达之前,我会先停车
We'll hogtie him with duct tape, then we'll dump him out and hit the road...
我们用胶带把他绑起来,把他丢下车后离开
...and I'll call the cops, tell them where we left him.
我再报警,通知警方他在那里
How do we get to Bellick? Don't worry, we'll find him.
要怎么找巴里克?别担心,会找到的
Y'all ain't getting within a mile of Bellick. Nobody asked you.
你们才不可能接近巴里克,不关你的事
He's got a point though, Michael.
他说的有理,迈克尔
Just keep the gun on him, okay?
继续用枪指着他,可以吗?
I mean, if Bellick's locked up, what good's the money gonna be to him?
如果巴里克被关起来,钱对他就没帮助了
We'll fix it. My girl's life's on the line here.
我说会想办法的,我的女友有生命危险
Sucre, you better pull it together... - oh, God.
苏克,你最好振作天啊
Maricruz.
救护车!救护车!马里克鲁斯
Easy, easy.
放轻松
Maricruz, Maricruz. You're gonna be all right.
马里克鲁斯你不会有事的
Go get the money, please.
把钱追回来,拜托
Pressure. Pressure.
过来!过来!压住伤口
What exactly is it that you want, pretty?
你到底想要什么,帅哥?
I'm turning you in.
我要将你绳之以法
Is that it, really?
真的就这样吗?
It ain't about the money? Because if it is, you can tell me.
不是为了钱?如果是,你可以老实说
Ain't nobody here but us cons.
这里只有我们两个罪犯
You can walk or get dragged...
你可以乖乖就范,或是被我拖着离开
...but it's up to you.
自己决定
No, see, when you had the gun on me, I afforded you a certain respect.
不,知道吗?当你拿枪指着我,我多少还尊敬你
But here, well, the scales are tipped back my way.
但现在,掌控权在我手上
So I'm gonna spell out the present options.
所以该由我来说出,现在的选择
Either we split this money...
我们可以把钱分掉
...and you can go get your legs tattooed, or whatever the hell it is that you want.
你就可以在腿上刺青,或是随便你想干嘛
Or they're gonna find your corpse over that chair...
不然你的尸体,会被发现架在那把椅子上
...with your pants down around your ankles because it's been a long time coming.
裤子还被我脱下,因为我觊觎你很久了
Well, I got my answer.
好,你回答我了
Whenever you're done yakking.
等你废话说完就来吧
Bring it, bitch.
放马过来,贱人
Who are you fooling?
你在骗谁啊?
You ain't gonna kill me, Mr. Michelangelo.
你不会杀我的,白面书生
You ain't got it in you. So why don't we just let me...
你没这胆量,不如我们就
All right.

Okay, sara.
好,莎拉
Now, here's how the plea is going to go down.
认罪的过程是这样的
The judge is gonna need you to allocute to the charges.
法官会要你确认你的罪行
He's gonna ask you if you intentionally left the door open.
他会问,你是否刻意不把门锁上
You will say yes. Right.
你回答“是” 好
And then he's gonna ask you:
然后他会问你
"Did you give support and comfort to Michael scofield and Lincoln Burrows...
你在迈克尔斯科菲尔德,和林肯巴罗斯越狱之后
...since the escape?" You'll say yes.
是否有协助他们?“你回答”有
And then the sentence will be immediately handed down.
接着法官会立刻判刑
The prosecution is asking that you do your time...
检方要求让你去
...in a maximum security facility.
保安最严密的监狱服刑
I think the judge is going to agree to that.
我认为法官会同意
Okay.

With good behavior...
如果表现良好
...how many years of my sentence can I expect to serve?
我要服刑多少年?
On a 12-year sentence...
被判十二年
...you'll do nine years.
你得坐九年牢
I'll be out before I'm 40.
四十岁之前可以出狱
I'm sorry, sara.
很抱歉,莎拉
Sara, are you ready for this?
莎拉,有新消息
What?
什么事?
A very credible witness has just come forward...
有一个可信度很高的证人刚出面
...and he's willing to testify.
而且他愿意作证
He'll corroborate everything you've said about this conspiracy.
你所说的阴谋,他全部都可以证实
Who?
是谁?
Linc?
林肯?
Linc?
林肯?
Do you speak English? Si, senor. Yes, I do,
你好,请问你会说英文吗?是,先生,我会
Good, good. I need to get in contact with every hospital in the Panama City area.
好,我想要联络,巴拿马市所有的医院
A friend of mine was...
我有个朋友
A friend of mine was in a car accident.
我有个朋友出车祸了
Sir?
先生?
I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to call you back.
抱歉,我待会儿再打回去
Linc?
林肯?
I'm sorry, Michael. What's wrong?
对不起,迈克尔,怎么回事?
Hello, Michael.
你好,迈克尔
If you touch my brother, you're a dead man.
如果你敢碰我哥你就死定了
Oh, please,
拜托
You don't have to worry about that.
你不用担心这种事
But when it comes right down to it...
不过到紧要关头时
,,, he's just like you,
他跟你没有两样
He has a heart that won't kill a man.
他狠不下心杀人
Give me the handcuffs, or I swear to God, I'll blow your head clean off.
把手铐给我,不然我发誓,我会轰掉你的脑袋
What do you want, Alex?
你想怎样,亚历?
I'll tell you exactly what I want. But first things first.
我会告诉你我想怎样,不过正事先办
When the authorities captured Bagwell today...
警方今天抓到巴格韦尔的时候
...the money was nowhere to be found.
那笔钱下落不明
Now, I can only assume...
我只能猜想
...that you've got the money...
钱在你手上
,,, aboard the Christina Rose right now,
现在就在,克莉丝汀娜玫瑰号上
It's an amazing plan. Take the money, take the boat and disappear forever.
绝妙的计划,拿了钱搭船,然后永远消失
But you are not the only one that needs to disappear.
可是不光只有你需要消失
Are you still there? Yeah, I'm still here.
你还在吗?我还在
Good, Because I'm gonna say this and I'm gonna say this once:
很好,因为这句话,我只说一遍
Bring me the money, bring me the boat.
把钱和船都交给我
You are out of your mind.
你疯了
Not really.
没有
We both have something the other person needs.
我们手上都有,对方需要的东西
It all comes down to this, Michael:
迈克尔,重点就是
Your brother for your plan,
用你的计划换你哥的命
Five minutes. That's what you have.
我只给你五分钟考虑

分享到
重点单词
  • hunchn. 肉峰,预感,块 v. 弯腰驼背,弓起背部,耸肩
  • plean. 恳求,申诉,请愿,抗辩,借口
  • sinkn. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器 vi. 下沉,下落,
  • convictionn. 定罪,信服,坚信
  • credibilityn. 可信,确实性,可靠
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自