越狱第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第7集 街道下埋着五百万美金
日期:2017-03-02 07:19

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on Prison Break:
《越狱》前情提要
The ranch is gone, Michael. We gotta do something.
牧场不见了,迈克尔,我们得想个办法
It's not gonna involve hurting anyone. I got an idea.
不要伤害任何人,我有办法了
Sorry to bother you, ma'am. Is your electricity out?
抱歉打扰你,女士,你家有停电吗?
Those cons are in one of these towns.
那些逃犯就在其中一座城镇里
They couldn't have gone further than 64 miles in any direction.
不可能超过,方圆64里的地区
I want everything in that perimeter.
我要这地区内所有的消息
You know, to be honest, I was expecting to brief the president.
说真的,我以为我是来向总统呈报
You report to me now.
从现在起你向我回报
Frankly, the biggest issue we have to address...
坦白说,现在最大的问题
...are the charges facing your daughter.
就是令嫒可能面临的刑责
Pleasure to meet you, sir.
很荣幸见到你,先生
Sara, did you remember that guy that I met with you in your apartment?
莎拉,记得我去找你时和你在一起的男人?
I want you to stay away from him.
我要你离他远一点
What are you talking about? I found out some other things too,
你在说什么?我还发现了其他事
Where is that? Oh, it's Holland.
那是哪里?是荷兰
It's beautiful.
真美丽
Gas up the car. And we'll meet you right back here in an hour.
把车子的油加满,一小时后回来会合
Okay.

Put your hands behind your head and drop to your knees.
双手抱头,跪下
Oh, God. Don't say a word, you old whore.
天啊不准发出声音,你这老婊
Or I'm gonna cut your throat out.
否则我割断你的喉咙
You try that again, I'll pry those vocal cords right out of your throat.
你敢再叫,我就把,喉咙里的声带挖出来
She's coming up.
她要上来了
What's she doing?
她要做什么?
She's coming up here.
她要上来了
Stay there, stay there.
留在那里,留在那里
Hey, Mom, you home?
妈,你在家吗
Stay here. Stay quiet.
不要妄动,保持安静
Mom?
妈?
It's okay. It's okay. Back away and put your hands up.
不要激动放开她,把双手举高
Just go easy. Go nothing.
别激动,休想
She ain't the one carrying the cards here.
现在王牌不在她的手上
Back away and put your hands up.
放开她,把双手举高
I put my hand up, I'm gonna take her jugular with it.
我要割断她的颈静脉,才会把手举高
I don't want anyone to do anything stupid, okay?
大家都别做傻事好吗?
Don't move.
不准动!
Let's be civil.
我们文明一点
Stop, relax. Here you go.
别挣扎,就是这样
Guy at the garden center said Burrows was strong as a gorilla.
园艺店老板说,巴罗斯力大无穷
It was 1 p.m. When they tangled it up. The guy ID'd both of them.
他们在下午一点被绑起来,他指认出两人
Scofield, Burrows. No doubt about it in his mind.
斯科菲尔德和巴罗斯,他非常肯定
That was 1 p.m., they could be 300 miles from here by now.
既然是下午一点,两人可能已逃到三百里外了
You have picks, shovels and power tools missing from that store.
店里被偷走许多,十字镐、铲子和电动工具
They're here and they're digging.
他们还在,他们在挖掘
Five million dollars buried somewhere beneath the streets of Tooele.
图尔的街道下,埋着五百万美金?
You really believe that? They believe that.
你真的相信这种事?他们相信
And that's the important thing.
这是重点
They could be anywhere now. We don't have the units to go door to door.
我们无从找起,我们没有人力家家户户去调查
And we won't need them.
我们不需要人力
He's gonna tell us where to look.
他会告诉我们从哪里找起
It's so funny, I was just about to text you.
真巧,我正想传简讯给你
Today's your lucky day. Is it?
今天是你的幸运日,是吗?
Yeah, my Aunt Maxine finally gave me her famous chocolate-chip-cookie recipe.
对,我的麦欣阿姨终于给了我她有名的巧克力碎片饼干做法
And if you're free tonight, I'd love for you to be my guinea pig.
你今晚有空的话,我想请你第一个试吃
I can't. Not tonight.
我今晚没空
Come on. You sound just like Daniel, "Not tonight. Not tonight."
别这样,你听起来跟丹尼尔一样,“今晚没空”
You know what? If you don't mind, I've actually gotta go.
你不介意的话,我得走了
Are you okay? I mean, your cart's empty...
你没事吧?你的推车是空的
I'm good. Yeah, I just gotta go.
我没事,只是得走了
Sara...
莎拉
This is going wrong in every possible way. This is stupid, man. We cannot do this.
所有能出差错的都出了差错,太糟了,我们不能这样
Hat's over the wall now.
现在覆水难收了
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思?
I mean we committed.
我们作了决定
It's time to go get the hat.
该是拿钱的时候
We don't have a choice. Yeah, we do.
我们别无选择,有选择的
We can walk right up out of here right now, man.
我们可以现在就离开这里
And then what?
然后怎样?
We are already in the house.
我们已经进了屋里
Those women are bound. We have already committed this crime.
这些女人被绑起来,我们已犯下这宗罪行
We leave, it ain't gonna change any of that.
就算离开也不会改变情况
Why couldn't there just be a silo in the middle of a field with no one around?
为什么这个青贮窖,不能出现在四下无人的地方?
We'll figure it out and get the money another way.
我们可以想办法,去别的地方筹钱
Yeah, maybe I can rob another bank.
对,也许我可以再去抢银行
You know what Charles once said to me?
查理曾经对我说过一句话
He said there's no such thing as an ex-con.
他说犯了罪,一辈子都是犯人
Because I used to think there was a way we could wipe the slate clean.
因为我以前还认为,我们可以洗清犯下的罪行
Make up for everything we've done.
弥补我们的罪恶
The hat's over the wall, Linc.
现在已经覆水难收林肯
For everyone.
大家都无法回头了
Sorry isn't gonna mean anything to you right now.
我知道现在道歉于事无补
But I wanna say it anyway.
但是我还是要说
This wasn't supposed to happen.
现在的情况不在计划之中
One or two hours, tops, and we'll be out of here.
我们顶多一两小时就会离开
You have my word, no one will harm you.
我保证,我们不会伤害你们
Keep your eyes open, okay?
盯好她们
Nothing happens to them.
千万不能让她们受伤害
Nothing.
绝对不能
The doctor is suspicious.
女医生起疑了
She should be. She was on the line with the governor when you walked up.
这很正常,你出现时她正在和州长通话
You were listening.
你在监听
Both lines are tapped, We're not rookies,
两条线都装了窃听器,我们又不是新手
Did her father tell her what he found?
她父亲是否有告诉她发现什么?
Not over the phone.
电话上没有说
But he knows who you are.
但是他知道你的身分
And so does she,
她也知道了
seeing how she was supposed to lead you to scofield and Burrows...
看来透过她找到斯科菲尔德,最后找到巴罗斯
...we're back to square one. Not necessarily.
这方法已经是死路一条不见得
There are other people they care about, The kid.
他们还有其他关心的人,那个孩子
L.J.
罗杰
Now, in terms of the governor, Bill... The Burrows kid, Paul.
州长的事,比尔保罗专注在巴罗斯的儿子身上
Focus.
专心点
Governor Tancredi's office, please hold.
坦克雷迪州长办公室,请稍等
Governor Tancredi's office. Hold, please. Is my father in, Chris?
州长办公室,请稍等,我父亲在吗?克莉丝
Just a second. Okay.
稍等一下,好
Governor Tancredi's office. Hey, Bruce.
坦克雷迪州长办公室,布鲁斯
Oh, hi, sara. I'm trying to get Dad.
你好,莎拉,我想找我爸
I need to reach him on his cell. He just landed.
我要打他的手机联络,他刚下飞机
Should be home soon. Okay.
应该很快就到家,好
Don't know if he'll be in a talking mood. Why?
不过他应该没心情和你谈,为什么?
Your father got a call from the White House. They withdrew his nomination.
白宫打电话给你父亲,撤销了他的提名
What? I talked to him two hours ago. He didn't say anything about that.
什么?两小时前我才跟他通过电话,他没有提到
It just happened. According to them, his confirmation was going to be a problem.
刚刚才通知的,他们说批准过程有困难
We had the votes, right? Supermajority.
他有支持票不是吗?绝大多数支持
Okay, so President Reynolds pulled the plug on a sure thing...
所以笃定当选的人,被雷诺兹总统拒绝
...in order to start over from scratch?
好让一切归零?
How often does something like that happen in politics?
政治圈常发生这种事吗?
Never.
从来没发生过
Since when did we become kidnappers? It ain't right.
我们怎么会变成绑架犯?这是不对的
Well, we can buy a conscience tomorrow.
我们明天再用钱,把良知买回来吧
Yeah, well, yeah, closing your eyes ain't gonna make it go away.
是啊,闭上眼也无法忘记这件事
I'll take five minutes of a situation I can control...
我宁愿得到能控制的五分钟
...over 50 years of one I can't, any day.
也不要不知所措的50年
Hey, Mr. Hundred Dollar Bill.
百元钞票先生
What's it like being with the African persuasion, anyhow, huh?
和非洲人同类是什么感觉?
Yo, shut the hell up. Oh, hit me a nerve.
闭上你的嘴,说到你的痛处了
Why don't you get in that hole and dig? How about you backing up, dark fella?
你为何不下来帮忙挖?你退后一点吧,黑兄弟?
You're a long way away from home, Trailer Park.
你在这里人生地不熟,白垃圾
I can put you in that hole.
我可以把你丢进洞里
And nobody would ever hear you scream. Knock it off.
没人听得到你叫救命,够了
We have security expert Mark Bruni with us,,,
我们今天请到,保全专家马克伯奈
,,, who will explain how other prisons are ensuring,,,
他将解释为何其他监狱
,,, that they are not victimized by the next Fox River Eight,
不会再出现新的,福克斯河八人帮
should be the Fox River seven now that Abruzzi's taken his dirt nap.
应该是福克斯河七人帮,阿布鲁齐已经撒手归西
God rest the man's soul, of course.
当然了,愿他安息
Speaking of numbers, we're short one.
说到人数,我们少了一个人
Kid's taking a long time to fill that gas tank up.
那小子去加油也花太久时间了吧
I leaned on him in every way I can think of.
我已经用尽各种方法逼他
He's not talking.
他就是不开口
Are you Catholic?
你是天主教徒吗?
Are you Catholic?
你是天主教徒吗?
Not much good in it. A lot of guilt.
这宗教不太好,有很多罪恶
But the one good thing is confession.
不过唯一的好处,就是告解
Whatever you got eating at you, you just give it up.
不管心里有什么让你难受,你只管说出来就好
Feels good, I have to say.
我得承认,这种感觉很不错
Guess it's letting it out.
我想是因为说出来
Letting another human being hear... I got nothing to say to you, man.
让另一个人听你告解,我无话可说
What if I told you something?
如果我告诉你一件事呢?
A secret nobody else knows.
一个无人知晓的秘密
Oscar shales.
奥斯卡席尔斯
A guy I was chasing a few years back.
他是我几年前追捕的逃犯
Smart as hell.
精明的不得了
I kept just missing him.
我总是慢他一步
It became kind of a game, like chess.
过程变得像比赛,仿佛下西洋棋
Would've been fun if it weren't for the fact...
要不是他在逃亡时不断杀人
...that he were killing people all along the way.
老实说,过程其实很有趣
Bodies kept stacking up, and I started to feel that it was because of me.
受害者不断增加,我开始觉得都是我的错
Because I couldn't do my job.
因为我不称职
Because I wasn't smart enough.
因为我不够聪明
Never did catch him.
我一直没抓到他
But I did lose it.
但是过程中我失控了
Saw things when I would drive at night.
晚上开车时,我会看见东西
Bodies.
看到尸体
Nightmares to the point that I couldn't sleep.
做恶梦做到我无法入睡
It was a complete break from reality.
我完全和现实脱节
That's what these little guys are for.
所以我才需要吃这些药
Keep me in the game.
让我能继续办案
So now you know. Now it's off my chest.
我已经一吐为快,告诉你了
Ought to try it sometime.
你也应该试试看
Like I said before...
我已经说过了
...I ain't gonna tell you nothing.
我无话可说
You know where those guys are.
你知道他们在哪里
If you're looking for a rat, you've got the wrong guy, man.
如果你要我当抓耙子,你就找错人了
No, I'm just trying to spare you some guilt.
不,我只是想让你,少承受点罪恶
Bagwell was free less than 24 hours before he killed his first victim.
巴格韦尔逃狱后不到24小时,就杀害了第一个人
If you don't tell me where he is now, he's gonna kill again.
如果你不说出他的下落,他会继续杀人
And that blood is gonna be on your conscience and nobody else's.
这个罪都会怪在你的头上
Confession might not be such a bad thing, huh?
告解也许不是件坏事,不是吗?
He just arrived, L.J.
他刚到,罗杰
That's impossible.
不可能
I don't have a meeting scheduled with my lawyer.
我事先没有预定和律师见面
He's a court-appointed public defender in Illinois.
他是伊利诺州法院,指派的公设辩护人
I doubt he would come to Arizona without calling me.
他不可能事先没通知我,就来亚利桑那
Let's go.
走吧
Yeah?
请说
We're all set in Arizona with the Burrows kid,
在亚利桑那的巴罗斯的儿子,已处理好了
Good.
很好
The kid's as good as gone,
这小孩解决了
What'd you say the name of that lawyer was?
你说律师叫什么名字?
Didn't give it to me. Gave it to the warden.
没有告诉我,他告诉了典狱长
Then I want to talk to the warden. Hey, you hear me?
那我要见监狱长,你有听到吗?
After.
之后再去
Hello, L.J.
你好,罗杰
What do you want? They didn't tell you why I came here?
你想做什么?他们没说我的来意?
No.
没有
I'm an ADA here in Mojave County.
我是莫哈维郡这里的,助理检察官
I'm here to serve you with these.
我是来送文件给你的
What are those?
那是什么?
Your release papers.
你的释放书
Hey. Is my dad in? Ms. Tancredi.
坦克雷迪小姐,你好,我爸在吗?
In the study. Great, thank you.
他在书房里,好,谢谢
Dad?
爸?
Help!
救命
I need my pills.
我需要吃药
Please, I need my pills.
拜托,我需要吃药
What? I need my pills.
什么事?我需要吃药
Forget it. No, you don't understand. I need them.
不可能,你不了解,我一定要吃药
They're for my baby.
为了我的胎儿
They're Metformin, to prevent a miscarriage. Please.
那是甲福明,可以预防流产,拜托
They're in the drawer in the kitchen.
药在厨房的抽屉里
That one right there.
那个抽屉
How many? Two.
多少颗?两颗
And water. Please.
还有水,麻烦你
Now I gotta put the gag back on. Wait.
我要把布条塞回去,等等
Before you do, I just have one more question.
我还有一个问题要问你
You seem like a really good guy.
你看起来像个好人
Why are you doing this?
为何要这么做?
I'm not a good guy.
我不是好人
And these changes, do you really think they'll help keep predators,,,
你认为这些改变真的可以关住
,,, like Theodore Bagwell safely behind bars?
巴格韦尔这种危险人物吗?
Without a doubt,
这是无庸置疑的
Picture makes me look like a sociopath.
我这张照片看起来像反社会人士
I'm not joking with you, Trailer Park. Now, get in here and dig.
我不是开玩笑,白垃圾,下来帮忙挖
I am incapable, thanks to all y'all.
我现在残废,都要感谢各位的恩赐
Just remember, my X marked the spot! You remember that.
记住,这地点是我找到的,不要忘了
We got a bigger issue. The kid.
我们有更大的问题,那小伙子
How long's it been since he left? An hour and a half, maybe.
他离开多久了?有一小时半吧
An hour and a half to fill a tank of gas? That ain't right.
花一小时半加油?肯定出事了
There has been a breaking development in the double-homicide prosecution,,,
罗杰巴罗斯,涉及的双尸命案
,,, of Lincoln Burrows, Jr,
出现了重大突破
Due to the sudden disappearance of crucial blood,,,,
由于关键的血液和指纹证据无故消失
Hey, Linc, I didn't know you had a boy.
林肯,我不知道你有个儿子
The cook county District Attorney's Office had no choice,,,
少了凶器,库克郡检察官别无选择
,,, but to drop all charges against the 16-year-old,
只好撤销所有,对这名16岁少年的控诉
Burrows is scheduled to be released,,,
巴罗斯目前被关在
,,, from the Klipton Detention center in Kingman, Arizona,,,
亚利桑那州京曼的,克利普顿拘留所
,,, where he's currently being held, tomorrow morning,
并预计明天早上释放出狱
Keys to her car. Where are they?
她的车钥匙在哪里?
Here. Just hold on, okay?
这里,等一下好吗?
You can't do this, Linc. Why not?
你不能这样做,为什么?
We are five minutes away in there. We've been five minutes for four hours.
林肯,我们就快挖到了,这话你已经说四小时了
Just give me some time. Be patient. You think I give a damn about the money?
再给我点时间,耐心一点,你以为我在乎钱吗?
I'm doing what's necessary. You're afraid to fail.
那是必要的资源,你是害怕失败
You're afraid this plan ain't gonna work.
你怕你的伟大计划会失败
You wanna get caught proving you can pull this off, be my guest.
你想为了证明自己而被捕,随便你
L.J.'s out there. I'm gonna get him.
罗杰出狱了,我一定要去找他
We have come 1500 miles across country.
我们横跨全国一千五百里,来到这里
We have made it this far.
都已经走到这一步了
Then I guess this is where we part ways.
也许现在我们是该分开了
Any word on the interrogation? No, the kid's still stonewalling.
侦讯有新消息吗?没有,那小子还在反抗
But we've got confirmation on Patoshik.
不过确定了,帕托西克的行踪
His prints were all over that old lady's house.
那位老妇人家中,到处是他的指纹
So he leaves the cash and the jewelry.
他没有偷走现金和珠宝
The only thing he steals is the $ 10 oil painting.
只偷走一幅十元的油划
What the hell does he want with that?
他偷划的目的是什么?
Is there something I can help you with?
有事需要我效劳吗?
What? No.
什么?不需要
You know, it'd be a little easier if you used a cart for all that stuff.
如果你用购物车装东西,会比较轻松点
I'm just...
我只是
I wanted to see if it all fit in the bag.
想看袋子装不装得下
What happened to your knee there?
你的膝盖怎么了?
Motorcycle accident.
骑机车出车祸
So you don't move around too well then, do you?
所以你的行动不便,对吧?
Not really.
的确
Well, that's good. Hey, hey. Hey!
那就好,嘿嘿
You can still come with me.
你还是可以跟我一起去
No, I could...
不,我
I could do this.
我可以办到的
And if you can't? Then we still meet up.
如果没办法怎么办?我们再会合
Exactly where we planned. Bullshai Booze.
所有的计划不变,去布夏伊布斯
Bolshoi. Bolshoi.
是波修伊,波修伊
L.J.'s gonna be with me.
我会带罗杰一起去
You remember how to get there? How can I forget?
你记得怎么去吗?我怎么可能忘记
Thursday night, 6:00.
周四晚上六点
It's our last shot.
这是我们最后的机会
If we're...
如果
If we do this right, we're gone forever.
如果一切顺利,我们就能永远消失
A lot of ground to cover in three days.
三天内要走那么远不容易
A lot of ground.
很不容易
All right.
好吧
Take care.
保重
They'll be gunning for you.
他们会去找你的
They'll get you any way they can, so...
他们会想尽办法逮捕你,所以
Yep.

Tell L. J... Tell him I said there'll be a surfboard with his name on it.
告诉罗杰,我会准备有他名字的冲浪板
Nice. Bolshoi Booze.
很好,波修伊布斯见
Three days. Three days.
三天,三天
Keep your head down.
别太招摇
Ms. Tancredi.
坦克雷迪小姐
Hi...

...I just want to let you know that the M. A...
我想通知你,法医已经
...she's finished her preliminary examination of the body.
完成了初步的验尸
She found no signs of foul play.
她找不到任何他杀的嫌疑
I know it's a shock, but we've also spoken to the detail guard stationed outside.
我知道你难以接受,但我们也和,驻守在外的警卫谈过
And he didn't see anyone, other than your father, enter or exit...
自从你父亲从华盛顿回来后,除了你父亲之外
...since he came back from Washington.
他就没见到其他人进出官邸
My father's not a suicidal man.
我父亲不是有自杀倾向的人
Look, is there any extended family I should call?
有需要帮你联络其他家人吗?
I'm an only child and my mother passed away.
我是独生女,我母亲过世了
Could I have a moment, please? Yeah.
让我静一静好吗?好的
That's a hell of a good deal, son.
我给你的条件可遇不可求
I mean, we're talking no additional time on your sentence for the escape.
这次越狱不再另加刑期
You want it in writing, I'll put it in writing.
你要白纸黑字,我可以给你白纸黑字的保证
We will put you up at Club Fed.
我们会送你去高级监狱
You'll spend your days playing racquetball with stockbrokers and lawyers.
你每天可以陪,股票经纪人和律师打壁球
Four years from now, you'll be on the street.
四年后你就可以出狱
Twenty-two years old, with a clean slate...
22岁,毫无前科
...and your whole life ahead of you.
光明的未来等着你
And no blood on your hands.
人命完全不会怪在你头上
Okay?
好吗?
There's a woman in the house.
房子里有个女人
If you guys show up...
如果你们出现
...they're just gonna turn her into a hostage.
他们只会挟持她当人质
T-Bag, he ain't coming out alive.
T-Bag宁死也不愿回监狱
And he's gonna take her with him.
他一定会杀了她
Let me worry about that.
这件事让我来解决
No, hell, no.
绝对不行
The only way that that woman comes out free...
只有他们信任的人出现在门前
...is if someone shows up on that porch that they trust.
才能保住那女人的性命
Being you.
也就是你
Being me.
就是我
I'll take you to them.
我带你去找他们
Oh, you like...

You like jerky?
喜欢牛肉干?
You like jerky.
你喜欢牛肉干
What were you in for?
你为何入狱?
I don't want to talk, lady.
我不想谈,小姐
I'm a prisoner in my own house.
我在自己家里被囚禁
The least you could offer me is a little conversation.
你至少可以和我聊聊吧
All right.
好吧
Just let me know when I hit it.
我猜对时告诉我
Murder. Rape.
谋杀、强奸
Kidnapping. Sexual abuse.
绑架、性侵害
Child sexual abuse. Aggravated robbery.
猥亵儿童,是重度抢劫
How long were you doing? Five years.
你的刑期有多久?五年
How much longer did you have left to serve?
你的刑期还剩下多久?
Eighteen months.
18个月
Why on earth would you break out of prison with...?
既然如此,你为何还越狱
What's her name?
她叫什么名字?
Doesn't matter.
不重要
So, what? She was running away with another man?
怎么?她跟别的男人私奔了?
You should've let her go instead of... - she's having my baby.
你应该放弃她,没必要她怀了我的小孩
How far along is she? I don't want to talk about it.
预产期是什么时候?我不想谈这件事
I'm two months. I just had my first-trimester sonogram on Tuesday.
我怀孕两个月,周二才第一次照超音波
Ten-five, Dispatch to all units,
请传达,调度呼叫各小队
Has she shown you pictures of...?
她有拿照片给你?
Transporting David Apolskis in FBI custody, Stand by,
调查局护送大卫阿普斯基,小队待命
Yo, this is gonna take all day. We need more manpower.
我们一整天都挖不完,需要更多人力
Standing around and jabbering ain't gonna get the dirt out of that ground.
你光站在那说废话,土壤也不会自己跳出来
All right, that's it.
我受够了
You son of a bitch! Now what?
你这浑蛋,还有话要说吗?
We gotta roll. Why?
我们得走了,为何?
They got Tweener. It was on the radio.
无线电上说特维纳被逮了
Nice knowing y'all.
很荣幸认识各位
They say anything about where we are? I'm not hanging around to find out.
有提到我们的位置吗?我可不想留下来看结果
Yo, maybe you should.
也许你该留下来
Maybe you should.
也许你该留下来
Maybe we all should.
也许我们都该留下
Let's go over this again. None of them were armed?
再解说一次情况,他们都没有武器?
Guns? No.
没有枪
Bagwell had a screwdriver or something.
巴格韦尔有把螺丝起子
Do we really need this, man? Yeah.
有必要这样吗?有必要
In case you decide to do something stupid, like tip them off.
以免你做傻事,例如通知他们我来了
You don't have a problem with that, do you?
你没有意见吧?
Compass, check.
罗盘,确认
Map, check. Rope, check.
地图,确认,绳索,确认
Okay.

I bet you're wondering what we're doing down here by Lake Michigan, huh?
你一定很纳闷,我们来密西根湖做什么吧?
It's because if you go far enough that way, you get to the ocean.
因为只要往那边一直走,就能抵达海洋
You know what's out there.
你知道外面是什么地方吗?
Holland.
荷兰
We're gonna live in a windmill.
我们要住在风车里
All we need is a raft.
我们只需要一艘木筏
I'm gonna build it.
我要做一艘木筏
All starts with this...
就从
No, this stick.
不,这根树枝开始
Charles Westmoreland, God bless you and your wrinkled old sack.
查理威斯特摩兰,愿上帝保佑你,还有你的老旧麻袋
It's all here.
钱全在这里
I owe you a profound thanks, Pretty.
我真要好好感激你,帅哥
Couple of days from now...
几天之后
...I'm gonna be walking the streets of Bangkok with a million U.s.
我就会口袋塞满百万美金,走在曼谷街头
That's about 40 million baht in the local currency.
这等于四千万泰铢
What the hell is up with you and Thailand, huh?
你为什么那么喜欢泰国?
Black-market surgery, anonymous transplant donors.
黑市手术、匿名移植捐赠者
Hes dressed like shes. What's there not to like?
还有人妖,能不喜欢吗?
Are you really gonna try to replace that hand?
你真的想把手掌换掉?
Body ain't taking to this one.
我的身体会排斥这手掌
Unbelievable. All right, let's move.
可恶,我们动作要快
You know, that hand ain't gonna be white.
那只手不会是白人的手
What? The new one.
什么?你的新手掌
Even if you get down there, it ain't gonna be white.
就算你到了泰国,也不会有白人的手
Hey, Johnny KKK over here's gonna have an Asian hand.
这个种族歧视的人,会有只亚洲人的手掌
No mistakes. Let's get them clean.
不准出错,逮捕所有人
I need to know if I can trust you.
我要知道我是否能信任你
They're escaping,
他们打算越狱
No, you can't leave me here,
你不能就这样丢下我不管
Not like this, We had a deal, remember?
不能这样,我们说好了,记得吗?
Now walk.
请你离开
Scott. I don't got much time, all right?
史考特,我的时间不多
I had to tell you something,
我有话要告诉你
What you did for me that day at the motel...
那天你在汽车旅馆为我做的事
Ain't nobody in my life that's been to bat for me like that.
我这一生,从来没有人对我这么好
Get him. Go, go, go! And I lied to you, okay?
逮住他,快,我欺骗了你
My name ain't scott.
我的名字不是史考特
My name's Dave. Oh, my God.
我叫大卫,天啊
David Apolskis. Go now, go!
大卫阿普斯基,快上
Get away from the door! Get down. Now!
离开门边,马上跪下
Put your hands on your head! And I just...
双手抱头,我只想说
Put him in the car.
带回车上
I wanted you to know, all right, I'm gonna be writing to you.
我想告诉你,我会写信给你
And I sure as hell hope that you write back.
我很希望你可以回信
All clear!
安全了
Can I help you?
有可以效劳的地方吗?
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
抱歉,你是谁?
Contractor. Got some electrical issues.
我是承包商,电力出了问题
No, you can't help me.
你帮不了我的忙
Excuse me, is there a problem?
不好意思,有问题吗?
Ms. Owens? She's not home.
欧文斯小姐?她不在家
Yeah, well, I'm supposed to drive her to the club for...
我应该要来载她去俱乐部
she already went to the club.
她已经去俱乐部了
Yeah, she came out, said she was going to the club.
对,她出来了,说她要去俱乐部
She got in her car and left.
她上了车就走了
I don't know what else to tell you.
我知道的就是这么多
Yeah. Okay, thanks.
好吧,谢谢
He's gone, but we gotta get out of here, because once he gets to the club...
他走了,可是我们得马上离开,因为他一到俱乐部
...he's gonna find out she's not there and he's gonna be back.
就会发现她不在,到时他就会回来
You know what? You were right.
你知道吗?你说的对
It does feel good to get stuff off your chest.
一吐为快的感觉的确很好
I'm sorry I had to play you like that, bro.
抱歉我骗了你
Yo, what's up?
你要做什么?
Come on. It's gonna be a long drive.
来吧,路程很远
Stretch your legs.
下车走走吧
All right.
好吧
Kellerman, I thought you were gonna deal with the L, J, Burrows situation,
凯勒曼,你不是要处理罗杰巴罗斯的事
oh, I did.
我办好了
Then why is he being released from custody?
那他为何明天会被释放?
In and of himself, the kid is useless to us.
这小孩本身对我们毫无用处
His only value is in who comes looking for him.
让人来找他,对我们才有价值
More importantly, Bill.
比尔,更重要的是
Governor Tancredi, Not part of our plan,
坦克雷迪州长,他不在我们的计划之中
Last time I checked, you left no shortage of bodies in your wake.
据我所知,你杀的人也不少
No, I did what I had to do to get Caroline where she is.
为了卡洛琳的地位,我不得不这么做
Now that she's there, let's not draw any more attention than we have to.
既然她已经升官了,我们就没必要引人侧目
You think getting to the top is the hard part?
你以为往上爬的过程,才是最艰难的?
She's a hundred times more visible. Has a hundred times more enemies.
她现在是全世界的注目焦点,敌人多了几百倍
Anyone who knows anything has got to be dealt with,
任何知道一点风声的人,都要处理掉
If someone is a liability, they go.
只要有人造成威胁,他们就得死
Tancredi was becoming a liability.
坦克雷迪已经造成威胁
So is his daughter.
他的女儿也是
Wait. What?
等等,什么?
Sara?
莎拉?
Goodbye, Paul.
再见,保罗
You walk out with those guys now...
你现在和他们一起逃走
...it's only a matter of time before you get caught. You realize that?
迟早会被逮捕的,这你应该清楚吧?
You're not just dealing with escape charges.
你不光要面对越狱的刑责
Assault, unlawful imprisonment, kidnapping...
还有攻击、非法挟持、绑架
I don't need to hear this. No, you do.
我现在不想听,你应该听
How much longer do you really think you can stay ahead of the cops?
你认为你能仇遥法外多久?
Look, if you turn yourself in...
如果你自首
...I will testify at the sentencing, I will say that you cooperated.
我会出庭作证,我会说你愿意合作
That can make a difference. Shut up.
这会有很大的帮助,闭嘴
Be smart.
聪明一点
You have a baby on the way. Wanna be around for its second birthday?
你的小孩即将出生,你要看着他满2岁
Or its 22nd? Shut up.
还是22岁生日?闭嘴
If you didn't wanna hear what a big mistake you were making...
如果你不想听,自己的大错特错
...you would've put that gag back on...
你早该堵住我的嘴
Fernando! It's time to go!
费尔南多,我们该走了
You can still do the right thing, Fernando.
现在回头还来得及,费尔南多
Hey, looky here.
你瞧瞧
Looky here.
你瞧瞧
Pocket change, in case you wanna tip the valet when you're at the Ritz.
给你零用钱,让你住大饭店时给服务生小费
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, boy. Where's sucre?
这才像话,苏克雷在哪里?
Right here.
在这里
What are you doing?
你要做什么?
Drop the bag.
把袋子放下
No one's going anywhere.
你们休想离开
Hey, yo.
我告诉你
Just so you know, man, I'm not gonna roll on those guys.
你该知道,我不会背叛他们的
It ain't gonna happen, so if that's what this is about...
如果你是为了这件事,我是不会说的
We were talking about confession earlier.
我们之前聊过告解
And...
然后
I think I owe you an apology because I lied to you...
我想我欠你一次道歉,因为我说谎
...about oscar shales.
关于奥斯卡席尔斯
Smart-ass just kept pushing it.
那浑蛋一直逼我
I snapped.
于是我当场失控
Right there.
就是这里
That's where I put the bullet in him.
我从这里开枪射他
I don't care about none of this.
这不关我的事
Mistake about that is that forensics will tell the whole tale.
那次我做错了,因为鉴识组会查明真相
Powder burns. The gun was right against his head.
我的枪抵在他头上,造成火药烫伤
Sir...
先生
We should go back... That's what's good about confession.
我觉得我们该告解就有这种好处
Because you say something, you get it off your chest...
你一吐为快,把事情说出来
...and it just goes out there into the whole world.
接着全世界都会知道
I'm so sorry about this, kid, because I hope you understand.
我真的很抱歉,小伙子,希望你能谅解
Yo, yo, hold on... I got nothing against you, kid.
等等我对你没有成见
What are you doing, man?
你要做什么?
But they do.
但他们有

分享到