越狱第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第18集 白宫录音被删除
日期:2017-03-14 07:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on Prison Break:
《越狱》前情提要:
It will work out. You have my word.
他不会有事的,我向你保证
Be careful.
小心一点
Jane's gonna look after you. Hey.
珍会照顾你的
I have a sister I haven't talked to in 15 years.
我有个妹妹,我们15年没说过话
You think she's better off for it? Bruce?
她会因此过得比较好吗?布鲁斯?
We said not to use this number, but I needed to know you were okay.
虽然说好不打这号码,但我要知道你是否平安
It was you.
是你
What are you talking about, Sara?
你在说什么,莎拉?
I got three words for you. We gotta run.
我有三个字要说,我们跑,嗯
I wanna turn myself in. But I got one condition.
我要自首,但我有一个条件
Your wife was released an hour ago.
你的妻子一小时前已经出狱
She'll be here soon. Just hold up your end of the deal.
她很快就会赶来,你要遵守你的承诺
I'll get you scofield.
我会帮你抓到斯科菲尔德
An NsA analyst sympathetic to our cause...
一个赞同我们目标的,国家安全局分析师
...got his hands on a phone conversation the president had with Terrence steadman...
他发现总统和特伦斯.斯特德曼的通话
...two weeks after you supposedly killed him.
就在你据称谋杀他的两周后
Twenty-four hours later, Tancredi is dead, the analyst is missing...
24小时后,坦克雷迪死了,分析师下落不明
...and the White House echelon tapes have been deleted from the mainframe.
而梯队系统上的白宫录音,已从主要资料库被删除
There's a tape. It gives us everything we need.
有段录音可以当成铁证
Linc will be set free if we find it.
如果找到,林肯就能重获自由
You have something here.
你手上的证据很重要
There'll be a lot who wish you didn't, but you do.
很多人会希望你没有这个证据,但已经在你手上了
You think it's a conversation?
你觉得是对话内容吗?
One they don't want us to hear.
是不可告人的内容
You ready? Let's do it.
准备好了吗?放吧
Oh, my God.
老天爷
Yeah.
没错
Patoshik, dead.
帕托西克,死了
Franklin, incarcerated and assisting with the capture of scofield and Burrows.
富兰克林,遭监禁并协助追捕斯科菲尔德和巴罗斯
What exactly is the protocol with that? I'll handle that.
这方法是照什么程序办的?我会处理
We're at the halfway mark, people.
各位,已经成功一半了
Burrows, scofield, Bagwell, sucre.
巴罗斯、斯科菲尔德,巴格韦尔、苏克雷
They're still out there.
他们依然在逃
Now, I heard a report came in from... Mexico.
听说有消息来自墨西哥
Fernando sucre was almost apprehended at the airport in lxtapa.
费尔南多苏克雷在伊斯塔帕机场差点被逮捕
Excuse me.
失陪了
My office, please.
请到我的办公室
What the hell are you doing here? I came for my damn money.
你跑来这里做什么?我来拿我的钱
Your what? The Patoshik reward money.
你的什么?帕托西克一事的奖赏
See, how a reward works is, someone gets rewarded the money.
奖赏意味着,有人会拿到钱当奖赏
And since I'm the one who bloodhounded Haywire...
既然海威尔是我找到的
...the money gets rewarded to me.
赏金就应该给我
You come to my office...?
你跑到我办公室?
If you'd returned any of my calls, I wouldn't have had to.
如果你肯回我一通电话,我也不必跑来
We had a deal. The deal was you stay under the radar.
我们谈好条件了,条件是你低调行事
Is this under the radar, Brad?
这叫低调吗,布拉德?
No, this is an office full of federal agents who now have all seen your face.
不,这里满是联邦探员,现在他们全都见过你了
Hey, I don't care what they see.
他们看到什么我不在乎
Hell, if you don't pay up, I'll go out there and drop trou.
管你的,如果你不付钱,我就出去露屁股
Patoshik died, you stupid son of a bitch.
帕托西克死了,你这蠢蛋
There's paperwork involved. Of course, you're gonna get the money.
有文件要呈报,你当然会拿到钱
But you'll have to be patient.
但你要耐心一点
And if you ever come in my office again...
如果你敢,再跑来我的办公室
...you will not only never see the cash...
你不只别想见到钱
...you'll never see another sunrise.
连太阳都别想看到了
Now, we gonna keep crying about money you've already got coming to you...
赏金已经是你的了,你想继续吵着要钱
...or do you wanna make some more?
还是想多赚一点?
I'm listening.
你说吧
Ever been to Mexico?
去过墨西哥吗?
We give this to the press, the government will discredit it.
如果把录音交给媒体,政府会不承认
Just like they did with the tape we made.
就像我们拍的影带一样
Okay.
好吧
So, what do we do with it?
那我们该怎么做?
There are people in the administration Dad was working with.
爸说他在政府里还有照应的人
If we give it to them, they'll finally have the smoking gun they need...
如果交给他们,他们就有如山的铁证
...to bring Caroline Reynolds down.
能搞垮卡洛琳雷诺兹
But they'll release the tape, not us.
由他们把录音公诸于世,不能由我们来
And how can she discredit her own appointees? Sure.
她无法和自己任命的人撇清关系
We're gonna give the only thing that can exonerate me...
我们要把唯一,能赦免我的证据
...to someone who works for the government?
交给政府的人?
The same government that set me up?!
同一个陷害我的政府?
We'll have to find someone we can trust. Someone honest.
我们得找到信得过的人,一个正直的人
Jane Phillips.
珍菲力普
She'll know someone that can help us.
她会知道谁可以帮助我们
She worked with Dad. She's watching L.J.
她和爸合作过,现在正在照顾罗杰
I trust her, Michael.
我信任她,迈克尔
She'll do it. She'll find someone.
她可以帮忙找人
Well, I hope you're right.
希望你的直觉没错
Because this is our last shot.
因为这是我们最后的希望
This'll do you right.
这把一定合适
It's good from a thousand yards out.
射程达一千码
She a clean shot?
目标准吗?
Like a good woman, she does not stray.
就像好女人一样,不偏不倚
Bariment stainless steel fluted barrel, .308 caliber...
不锈钢沟槽外管,口径点308
...175 grain, hollow point.
子弹重175喱,中空型弹头
I'll take the case too. She's a throw-in.
枪箱我也要,它是拼凑枪
The serial numbers have been cleaned.
枪枝序号已经磨平了
The chamber's been scraped to throw off ballistics...
弹膛也被刮过,好混淆弹道的调查
...just in case you're not, you know, shooting at tin cans.
以防你不是要射铁罐子的话
No, I'm hunting bigger game than that.
不,我的猎物大多了
Hey! Hey, hey!
等等
Radio silence.
没有回应
I just don't know how often he checks this thing, all right?
我不知道他多久会上来看一次,好吗?
Well, it seems not that often, considering you've posted three messages.
看来不常来,因为你已经留言三次了
I'm starting to wonder why I need you at all.
我开始怀疑我为何需要你了
To get scofield. What? What are we doing here?
为了抓到斯科菲尔德,不然我们在干嘛?
Well, I can type, and scofield can't see who's sending him the messages.
我也可以打字,是斯科菲尔德看不见留言的是谁
Well, he's gonna see whatever little rent-a-fed cops that you guys have set up...
但他看得出你们这些,三流探员的计谋
...whatever place you'll set up to meet him.
拆穿你们设下与他见面的陷阱
You and I both know how smart this kid is, right?
你和我都清楚这小子有多聪明
Smarter than you, considering you're wearing orange.
显然比你聪明,现在穿囚衣的人是你
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗?对
Fish is not gonna peek his little white ass out from any rock that he's hiding...
新来的绝对不会从藏匿处现身
...unless he sees a...
除非他看见
A familiar... And that's your face?
熟人你指的是你?
Yeah, you're damned straight it is. Don't pretend like you don't need me.
对,那当然,别装作你不需要我
You said you overheard him telling sucre about a website...
你说你偷听到,他告诉苏克雷网站的事
Don't pretend you don't need me! You overheard...
别装作你不需要我,你只是偷听到
He's a Boy scout. I don't see how that helps!
他是烂好人,我看不出这有何帮助
If you have a bit of patience, he will hit me back!
如果你有点耐心,他就会回应我
I'm the only one now helping your family.
现在只有我在帮助你家人
I help my family, okay? So do I.
是我在帮好吗?我也有
I got Kacee released. I get Dede medical care.
我让凯西出狱,让蒂蒂接受治疗
I'm the one that allows you to visit them, and I'm the one that can take it away.
我让你和她们见面,我也有权利收回这些特权
It looks like we both need each other, doesn't it?
你很清楚我们需要彼此,对吧?
Do we? So I'll hold up my end of the bargain.
真的吗?我会遵守我的诺言
And guess what? You hold up yours.
你猜怎着?你也要遵守诺言
Now, get off my back.
所以不要再烦我了
You can get what you want. Just give me what I want.
只要你交出我要的,你就能达成愿望
Give me scofield.
把斯科菲尔德引出来
Hello? Hey, buddy,
你好?你好,小子
Dad?
爸?
Yeah, it's me. How you holding up?
对,是我,你好吗?
Okay. How about you?
还好,你呢?
Good. Good.
很好
I miss you.
我想你
Yeah, me too,
我也是
I didn't know you had Jane's number.
我不知道你有珍的号码
Yeah. Well, we exchanged numbers when you guys split.
对,你们离开时,我们有交换电话
You never called. No. Yeah.
你都没打来,对
I'm sorry. It's been, it's been dangerous, you know.
抱歉,情况一直很危险
Real dangerous. It's okay.
真的很危险,没关系
L.J., listen. I know I've said this before...
听着,罗杰,这些话我虽然说过
...we've found something that'll finally put this stuff behind us.
但是我想我们终于找到了,可以终结一切的证据
When it's good, when it's safe, I'm gonna come and get you.
等尘埃落定,安全的时候我会去接你
You, me, your uncle, we can... Dad.
你、我和你叔叔可以爸
Yeah? I want you to end this more than anything,
什么事?我真的很希望你终结这一切
But I'm in school again.
可是我回学校了
Under a fake name, but it's still school, you know?
用的是假名,可是还是上学,你懂吗?
I mean, it's not the same,,,
虽然不一样
,,, but it's the closest thing to a home I've had in a long time,
但这是我这么久以来最接近家的感受
I guess... I guess I'm just saying,,,
我的意思我只是说
,,, that for now, for a while,,,
现在,这一阵子
...I just wanna stay in one place.
我只想留在同一个地方
Have something normal,
过正常的生活
Yeah, yeah. I get it.
好,我了解
I,,,,

I need to speak with Jane. Okay,
我要找珍说话,好
I love you, Dad.
我爱你,爸
I love you too, son.
我也爱你,孩子
Mr. Webster, sorry to keep you waiting.
韦伯斯特先生,抱歉让你久等
Oh, it's no problem, doc.
没关系,医生
I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you...
我只想说我很感激你
...seeing me on such short notice.
这么快就能见我
That's what I'm here for.
这是当医生的责任
Good.
很好
Because I got a few things I need to get off my chest.
因为我有些事想一吐为快
See you, Jane.
再见,珍
Cooper Green?
库柏葛林?
Former deputy attorney general.
前任副检查总长
Splits his time between D.C., Chicago and New York.
他在华府、芝加哥、纽约间行动
Jane says he's been an ally of Dad's forever.
珍说他是爸,长久以来的照应人
We find him, we got a shot.
找到他,我们就有机会
How's L. J?
罗杰好吗?
He's all right.
他还不错
Cooper Green's office.
库柏葛林办公室你好
Sorry, Mr. Green isn't available at this time. Please, this is very important,
抱歉,葛林先生现在没空,拜托,我有重要的事
Just tell him I have some information regarding the sons of Aldo Burrows.
告诉他,我有艾度巴罗斯儿子的消息
Aldo Burrows? Yes,
艾度巴罗斯?对
He and Mr. Green used to work together.
他曾经和葛林先生共事过
Please hold. I'll try to reach him.
请稍等,我帮你找他
She's tracking him down.
她在找他
Hello, Mr. Green, this is Michael scofield.
你好,葛林先生,我是迈克尔.斯科菲尔德
Do you know who I am?
知道我是谁吗?
Of course. I knew your father, and I know what happened to him.
当然,我认识你父亲,我也知道他遇害了
I'm sorry. He was a good man trying to do good things.
我很遗憾,他是个正直的好人
Well, so are we.
我们也是
We have something.
我们手上有个东西
The tape? You've heard of it?
录音?你知道这件事?
Well, I know a lot of people have been looking for it.
我知道很多人在找这段录音
What's on the tape?
内容是什么?
If you want to find out, there is a bronze statue of a mammoth...
如果你想知道,伊伯公园西南方
...at the southwest corner of Ebert Park.
有座毛象的铜像
I need you there in an hour.
请你一小时后过去
Do you have a blue suit? Yes,
你有蓝色西装吗?有
Wear it, and a red tie.
穿上,配上红色领带
That way, we'll know who you are.
这样我们就认得你
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Yeah.
好了
Good luck.
祝你们好运
This'll work. You think?
会成功的,是吗?
Hello, sara.
你好,莎拉
I figured you'd show up eventually.
我就知道,你总有一天会出现
You look good, Bruce.
你看起来不错,布鲁斯
You've done well for yourself at my father's expense.
我父亲的死,让你过得不错
I had nothing to do with your father. He was murdered.
你父亲的死和我无关,他是被谋杀的
By you, and then you tried to have me killed. Don't...
是你杀的,之后又想谋杀我,少在那里装
How can you say that?
你怎能这么说?
My line was tapped, they heard you tell me that you were at that payphone.
我的电话遭窃听,他们听到你说你在公共电话旁
Sara, I've known your family my entire life. Which makes your betrayal disgusting.
莎拉,我和你家人交情匪浅,所以你的背叛更令人作恶
For what it's worth, I've been tortured already. Didn't work.
告诉你,我已经被折磨过,没有用的
I shouldn't have to defend myself to you.
我没必要向你证明我的清白
If you can't trust me, then all I can do is just wish you luck.
如果你不信任我,我也只能祝你好运
Go.
你走啊
Look, before you get started, I'm gonna save you some time here, jefe,
在你开口前,我替你先节省时间,老大
I played rat for you once, and that was it.
我之前为你通风报信,应该就此打住
I got protection now.
现在有人替我撑腰了
I let the top bangers in here cherry-pick the laundry, clean sheets, new shorts.
我让这里的头目挑选衣服,干净的床单、新短裤
And for that, I'm untouchable.
所以没人碰得了我
So threaten all you want, homes.
要怎么威胁随便你
Yo, man, what are you gonna do?
老兄,你想干嘛?
You don't look like you play too much tennis, Manche.
看来你不常打网球,曼杰
This is probably more your speed.
这应该比较适合你的调调
Entertainment center.
娱乐器材柜
Wide-screen plasma.
宽荧幕电浆电视
Pinball. Pool table.
弹珠台、撞球台
What the hell is this? Your future.
这是什么?你的未来
At Kankakee Minimum security Correctional Center...
肯卡基低保安矫正中心
...where the only thing softer than the pillows are the guards.
那里的狱警比枕头还柔软
I didn't come here to threaten.
我不是来威胁你
I mean, why whip the mule...
何苦鞭打一只骡
...when he'll work even harder for a sugar cube?
要是给他方糖吃,他就会更努力工作?
The same connections got this fox out of the river so quick.
这个后台这么快,就把我救出这监狱
Well, I can use them for you too.
我想你也可以靠一下
All I need to know is where down in Mejico your cousin sucre is headed.
我只想知道你表哥苏克雷,打算逃到墨西哥哪个地方
Look, mami, look.
宝贝,快看
I told you. Llamas.
我就说有骆马吧
I think those are alpacas.
这应该是羊鸵吧
That's what I said. A pack of Ilamas.
我说是一群骆马
Fernando! Fernando!
费尔南多
What I'm trying to tell you, doc...
我想说的是,医生
...is I just feel like I've been a penny on the train tracks my entire life.
我这一生感觉都像是,铁轨上的硬币
And that old Union Pacific just keeps on coming every day.
那台老火车每天都会经过
Back and forth, just running me down, running me over, but I will not flatten.
来来回回压过我,辗过我,但我就是压不平
I will not flatten.
就是压不平
You know the nice things about pennies, Mr. Webster?
你知道硬币的优点是什么吗,韦伯斯特先生?
They have dates on them.
硬币上有年份
And you can pick the date. Your own date.
你可以选年份,自己的年份
Today's date.
今天的年份
You can get a fresh start.
你可以重新开始
You can be a brand-new shiny penny.
你可以当个崭新的硬币
You know, I gotta be honest with you, doc. I had no intention of, whatsoever...
医生,我得老实说,我今天进来的时候
...talking to you once I got inside your office today.
我根本不打算和你聊
But I have to admit, I find therapy...
但我得承认,心理治疗真的
Well, it's therapeutic.
很有疗效
I don't follow.
我不太懂
If you didn't plan on talking today, why did you come in?
如果你今天不打算跟我聊,为何来找我?
Well, I saw that ad on the back of the bus stop today...
我今天在公车站的后面,看到广告
...and though it wasn't exactly like looking in the mirror...
虽然我俩并非,一个模子刻出来的
...you can't deny that there's a certain commonality in our visages.
但不能否认,我们的脸的确有些相似
I guess we do look a little bit alike.
我想我们的确有点像
But I don't understand.
可是我还是不懂
What...? What the hell you think you're doing?
你要干嘛?
Hello. Mr, Green?
你好,葛林先生?
Yes. This is Lincoln Burrows.
是,我是林肯.巴罗斯
Do exactly what I say.
照我的话去做
Your suit jacket. Toss it in the trash behind you.
把你的西装外套,丢进身后的垃圾筒
Excuse me? Do it.
什么?快点
All right, I just threw my $2000 Zegna suit jacket in the garbage.
好,价值两千元的西装已经丢进垃圾筒了
Good,
很好
There's a fountain on the other side of the park. Be there in four minutes.
公园另一头有个喷水池,四分钟后过去
Four...?
四?
Make it quick. The cell is running out of juice.
长话短说,手机快没电了
You were right.
你猜对了
He's being tailed? Yeah,
有人跟踪他?对
on it.
交给我去办
Yeah? I'm looking for a guy in a suit,
什么事?我找一个穿西装的人
Lot of guys with suits...
很多人都穿西装
It's me.
是我
See the fountain?
看见喷水池了吗?
How could I not? Get in,
怎么会看不见?跳进去
They wanna drown the mics, in case we bugged him.
他们想弄湿麦克风,以防我们给他装窃听器
Hey, mister. This is for you.
先生,这是给你的
I'm not interested. I'm not selling it.
我没兴趣,不是要卖给你
Some dude gave me 20 bucks to give it to the first wet guy I see. Here.
有人给我20元叫我拿给一个全身落汤鸡的人,拿去
See the building across from you?
有看到对面的大楼吗?
Yeah. Go inside,
有,进去
This is getting ridiculous. I've done everything you asked.
太荒谬了,我已经什么都照做了
Lf you wanna meet me... Been burned way too many times.
如果你们想见我我们被骗太多次了
We need to make sure this thing goes down right.
我们要确保,这次不会出差错
Go inside, and keep the phone to your ear.
进去,手机继续贴住耳朵
Yeah? Where are we?
是?情况如何?
They've gone inside the Beck Museum, But we got men out back,
他们进了贝克博物馆,但有我们的人
He's not going anywhere.
他逃不掉的
Yeah? Get to Ebert Park,
说,去伊伯公园
I have men on Scofield and Burrows,
我有人手在跟踪,斯科菲尔德和巴罗斯
Ebert Park?
伊伯公园?
Scofield set a meet with a target we're surveilling.
斯科菲尔德打算和,我们监视的目标见面
What the hell's scofield doing in Chicago?
斯科菲尔德怎么会在芝加哥?
You're asking why the deer walked into your cross hairs?
猎物自己送上门,你还有疑问?
Just take the shot, Mahone.
抓住机会,曼宏
I'm on it, I'm on it.
我会处理
And, Alex,
还有亚历
Franklin.
富兰克林
I'm using Franklin to help me find scofield. Yeah,
我用他帮我抓斯科菲尔德,对
We don't need him for that anymore,
但我们不需要他了
What I do need is a death with no questions.
我需要的是他,死得不会启人疑窦
Hey, look, it's nothing yet, man, but I'm sure he'll hit me real soon, okay?
听着,还没有消息,但我肯定他很快会回应,好吗?
You know, if I were in your situation...
如果我遇到和你同样的遭遇
...everything you've done, every decision you've made...
你做的一切,所有的决定
...I'd have done the same thing.
我也会如出一辙
You're a good man, a good father.
你是个好人,好父亲
There's been a change of plans.
我们的计划有点改变
And it looks like I'm not gonna need your help after all.
看来我不需要你帮忙了
So you found scofield.
你们已经找到斯科菲尔德了
My colleagues are getting pretty close, yeah.
我的同事就快逮到他了
So... - so I guess you can set me free, then.
所以,所以你可以放我走了
Of course not.
当然不行
You and me, we had a deal, right? Right.
我们之间有协议,对吧?对
I get your wife released, take care of your daughter's health...
我让你老婆出狱,医治你的女儿
...and you get me scofield.
你帮我找到斯科菲尔德
But you're getting him yourself. You just said that.
可是你已经找到他了,你刚刚才说的
I know, I know. I just want you to know...
我知道,我只想告诉你
...that I'm gonna keep my promise to you, and I'm gonna help your family.
我会遵守协议帮助你的家人
But I'm gonna need your help too.
但我也需要你帮忙
And this is something you're not gonna wanna do.
这件事你一定不想做
I don't want you to do this, but I need you to.
我也不想要你这样,但我需要你做
If you don't, I'll have Kacee arrested again...
如果你拒绝,我会再逮捕凯西
...and I'll have Dede's medical care stopped...
停止蒂蒂的医疗
...and I will hate myself, and it'll make me sick...
我会怨自己、痛恨自己
...but I swear to God...
但我发誓
I will ruin their lives. Don't make me.
我会毁了她们的人生,所以不要逼我
What the hell are you saying to me?
你到底想说什么?
Later, you'll get a package in your cell.
待会你的牢房里会有个包裹
It's gonna be from me. I need you to use it, okay?
是我给你的,我要你使用,懂吗?
Well, what's in it?
里面是什么?
Yo. Yo, what the hell is in it, man?
等等,里面到底有什么?
Just use it or you'll wish you had.
使用它,不然你会后悔
What's in the package?
包裹里有什么?
What the hell is in the package, man?
包裹里到底有什么?
Yo, what the hell is in the package, man?
等等,包裹里有什么东西?
Okay, I'm in the lobby.
我到大厅了
Take the stairs to your left.
走上左边的楼梯
When you get to the top, cross the catwalk,
上去之后,穿过天桥
okay, I'm across.
我走过来了
Go down the hall, down the stairs to the basement.
往走廊走,下楼到地下室
Go through the white door.
进去白色的门
The one on the left,
左边的门
sara, I wish you'd come to me first.
莎拉,你早该先来找我
Cooper Green and I go way back.
我和库柏葛林很熟
If anyone can help Michael and Lincoln, it's him.
现在能帮迈克尔和林肯的人只有他了
Can I help you? Yeah, is Mr. Green in?
有事能效劳吗?是,葛林先生在吗?
Is he expecting you?
他在等你吗?
Bruce.
布鲁斯
Oh, good, you're back. I'm here to help you.
太好了,你回来了,我是来帮你的
Help me? With what? Scofield and Burrows. Where are they now?
帮我?帮什么?斯科菲尔德和巴罗斯在哪里?
This is absurd. Mr, Green, this tunnel goes underground,
真是太扯了,葛林先生,这是地下隧道
You're already under another building,
你已经在另一栋大楼下方
see the second door on your right?
有看到右边第二扇门吗?
Congratulations.
恭喜
You made it.
你到达了
I'm sorry, sara Tancredi.
抱歉,我是莎拉.坦克雷迪
I trust you've met with scofield and Burrows today?
你今天应该见过,斯科菲尔德和巴罗斯吧?
Well, I'm sure I'd remember if I did.
如果有,我应该会记得
Sara?
莎拉?
If you're Cooper Green, who's with Michael right now?
如果你是库柏葛林,迈克尔现在见的人是谁?
Mr. Green?
葛林先生?
I'm Michael scofield.
我是迈克尔.斯科菲尔德
Well, it's nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你
Do you have the tape?
录音在你手上吗?
It's right here.
就在这
Yeah? Lincoln, it's Sara, Listen to me,
什么事?林肯,是我莎拉,听我说
The man Michael's with is not Cooper Green. You hear me?
和迈克尔见面的人不是库柏葛林,你有听见吗?
The man that Michael's with right now is not Cooper Green.
现在和迈克尔见面的人不是库柏葛林
We should hurry. We're in Chicago.
动作要快,这里是芝加哥
Won't be long before the Company knows you're in town.
公司很快就会察觉你来了
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里?
Well, we're gonna make sure that that tape goes into the right hands.
我们要确保,录音交到对的人手上
Whose?
谁的手上?
A friend.
一个朋友
What kind of friend?
什么样的朋友?
He's a federal judge.
他是联邦法官
Is that good enough for you?
这样你满意吗?
Well, this tape is my brother's life and mine.
这段录音是我哥和我的人生
And consequently, I need a name.
因此,我要知道名字
Judge scott Warren.
史考特华伦法官
A lifetime appointee...
他是前总统米尔斯
...who was put on the bench by President Mills.
指派的终生制法官
He has no job to lose, no loyalty to Reynolds.
他不怕丢掉工作,也无须效忠雷诺兹
Wants to see her gone, just like us.
他和我们一样希望她下台
Well, let's go. I left my car over by the statue.
我们走吧,我的车停在铜像附近
You were tailed, Mr. Green.
你被人跟踪,葛林先生
The judge comes to us.
由法官来找我们
I'll set up the meeting.
我会安排会面时间
Do you see my clothes?
你有看见我的衣服吗?
Your brother made certain that anybody who was tailing me is long gone.
你哥已经确保,甩掉了所有跟踪我的人
And on top of that, I'm an asthmatic.
更重要的是,我有气喘
My inhaler is in my jacket pocket, which Lincoln made me throw away.
我的吸入器在外套口袋里,林肯逼我把外套扔了
I'm okay now, but in about 10 minutes, I'm gonna have a hard time breathing.
我现在没事,但十分钟后我会呼吸困难
I've got a spare in my glove box, so could we please just get back to my car?
车上手套箱有备用吸入器,所以可以回我车上了吗?
My car is just a few blocks away.
我的车就在几条街外
Albuterol, Cortizaide or prednizone? What?
沙丁胺醇、寇多赛还是沛德松?什么?
My mother was an asthmatic.
我母亲也有气喘
What do you use in your inhaler? What the hell difference does it make?
你的吸入器里是什么药?这有什么差别吗?
Just answer the question, please.
请你回答问题
You're a real piece of work, you know that?
你真的很烦人,你知道吗?
How many times I gotta prove myself to you?
我到底要向你证明几次?
Just one.
就这一次
Fine. Cortizaide.
好吧,寇多赛
I'm sorry, it's just...
抱歉,我
If you knew what...
如果你能了解
If you knew what we'd been through.
了解我们经历的一切
I understand.
我了解
Can we now just please go to my car? Yeah.
可以回我车上了吧?好
A one-way ticket to Bangkok, s'il vous plait,
一张到曼谷的单程机票,谢谢
oh, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
We don't have anything until tomorrow. Unless you don't mind...
明天才有机位,还是你不介意
...taking a few connections through Chicago?
到芝加哥转机?
And there's one more international stop.
到国外还要再转机一次
Whatever leaves first.
能先出发就好
Okay. ID, please.
好,麻烦你出示证件
Okay, Mr. Stammel?
是史戴摩先生?
Oh, it's Dr. Stammel.
是史戴摩医生
And thank you. All right. It'll be just a few minutes.
谢谢你,好,请稍等一下
I'll check this bag for you. Oh, no. It's coming with me.
我帮你托运行李,不,我要随身带着
Sir, I know that bag is way over the weight limit for carryon.
先生,那已经远远超过,随身行李的重量限制
What difference does a few pounds make on a 3-ton aircraft whether it's up above...?
三顿重的飞机在天上飞,多几磅又有何差别
It's an FAA violation.
这会违反联邦航空总署规定
Sir, your bag will be safe.
先生,你的行李会很安全的
Today will be a tough day for travelers in the Windy city,,,
今天风城的旅客,将有苦头吃了
,,, as all streets in a six-block radius of the Grand carlisle Hotel,,,
因为卡莱尔大饭店,方圆六街区的路
,,, have been closed to traffic in anticipation,,,
都已经被封锁,为的是
,,, of President Reynolds' speech there this evening,
雷诺兹总统今晚将在,该饭店发表演说
This will be one of several Midwestern stops for the president,,,
这是总统到,中西部访问的其中一站
,,, as she ramps up her election campaign,
她正开始启动竞选的造势活动
Hey, Theo, I know you're new, but we use both sides of legal pads in this office, okay?
西奥,我知道你是新来的,但笔记纸两面都要用,懂吗?
Before we recycle, we reduce.
回收前,要先降低使用量
The Comanche used the entire buffalo.
卡曼其人善用整只水牛
So can we.
我们也要效法
Actually, majority of tribes would farm land...
事实上,多数的族人会在农田耕作
...till it was stripped of its fertility, then they'd just move on.
直到土壤不再肥沃,他们就会九离
The Indian as conservationist is a myth created by white liberal guilt.
印度安人会保护资源,是自由主义白人内疚的迷思
Paul. Hi, Kristine.
保罗,你好,克莉丝汀
I'd hoped maybe I'd see you at Dad's funeral.
我以为在爸的葬礼上可以见到你
That man died long before his heart stopped.
那个人在心跳停止前早就死了
That funeral was a formality.
葬礼只是个形式罢了
That's really not fair. It's true.
这么说不公平,是实话
So you wanna know how Mom is?
你想知道妈的近况吗?
Someone spitting you out of their crotch doesn't make them your mother.
有人把你从胯间生出来,不代表她就是你母亲
That woman is insane.
那女人是疯子
Do you remember? Have you suppressed it all?
你不记得?你都压抑在心里吗?
I know, Paul. I was there every day, unlike you.
我知道,保罗,我每天都要面对她,和你不一样
I was there for 18 years. And then you just left.
我面对她18年了,然后你一声不响地离开
I was 10, Paul.
我才10岁,保罗
You were all I had in the world, and you just left me there.
你是我唯一的家人,你却丢下我
I'm sorry.
对不起
If I could've taken you with me, I would've, and I've thought about you every day.
如果我有办法,我一定会带你走,而且我每天都想你
I'm not the brother you remember.
我已经不是你记忆中的哥哥
I've changed...
我变了
...in a really bad way.
变得非常糟糕
To the point where I don't know what good or bad is anymore.
现在我已经分不清善恶了
And I am gonna do something, I have to do something...
我要去做一件事,我非这么做不可
...that a lot of people are gonna think is horrible.
很多人将会认为我罪不可赦
Paul. And you just remember...
保罗,我只要你记住
...the brother you grew up with.
和你一同长大的哥哥
Just remember him.
别忘了他
You're my sister, Kristine. I love you.
你是我的妹妹,克莉丝汀,我爱你
I was out cold. I don't know where they went.
我被打晕,我不知道他们往哪逃走
And it was their idea for you to meet them here in the middle of Chicago?
是他们要你,在芝加哥市中心见面?
Yeah.

Oh, man.
真是的
Mahone? You brought me in too late. They're gone.
曼宏?你太慢通知我,他们逃走了
Then find them. Let me get this straight.
那就去找他们,我想搞清楚
They come back to a city 15 miles from the prison they escaped from.
这两兄弟回到,离逃出的监狱15里外的城市
Why would they do that?
他们为何要这样?
Maybe because the president's in Chicago to make a speech, they're up to something.
也许因为总统要在芝加哥演说,他们另有计谋
Which is why we need to find them.
所以我们要把他们揪出来
And of all people...
有这么多人
...they wanna meet somebody from the attorney general's office.
他们却要见,检察总长办公室的人
Your point?
重点是什么?
Burrows is innocent.
巴罗斯是清白的
You're good, Alex, as advertised.
你真厉害,亚历,跟广告说的一样
No one's truly innocent.
没有人是真正清白的
You, of all people, should know that,
这点你应该最清楚
It must've been the receptionist. She's the only one I spoke to.
一定是接待员搞的鬼,我只和她说过话
Michael scofield, Cooper Green.
迈克尔.斯科菲尔德,这位是库柏葛林
We gotta get as much of that in as possible before the baby gets here.
我们得在宝宝来之前,尽量找机会做
Why?
为什么?
Because.
因为
Once the baby's growing in there, doesn't it just get kind of wrong?
等宝宝越长越大,这样不是很怪吗?
Oh, yeah.
也对
What? I just felt the baby move.
干嘛?我感觉到宝宝在动
No, Fernando, that's impossible. I know what I just felt.
费尔南多,不可能的,我很清楚感觉到了
Well, the doctor did say that he can become active...
医生说在某些行为后
...after certain activities.
他会变得比较好动
Did you feel that? Yeah, like a flutter?
你有感觉到吗?有,轻轻的震动
Flutter, my ass. He's strong.
震动才怪,他真强壮
He's gonna be the captain of the national soccer team.
他要当国家足球队的队长
You hear that, junior?
你有听到吗,小子?
Soon as you're born, I'm putting a soccer ball in your hands.
等你一出生,我就要给你一颗足球
No, he's gonna have books.
不行,要给他书本
Fine.
好吧
Books about soccer.
足球的书
Hey, baby.
宝贝
I told you everything was gonna work out.
我就说一切都会事过境九
We're out in the middle of nowhere.
我们在荒凉的无人之处
The baby's doing great.
宝宝又健康
Everything's gonna be perfect.
一切都会很美好
Your attention, please,
各位乘客请注意
It looks like we've got nothing but smooth skies ahead,,,
看来天候状况一切良好
,,, so we should be arriving in Mejico,,,,
我们很快就能抵达墨西哥
Excuse me, when is the meal coming? I'm starved.
抱歉,餐点什么时候上?我快饿死了
As a way to keep ticket prices low...
为了降低机票价钱
...we removed in-flight meals from our service package.
我们的服务项目,已不包括机上餐点
Well, what's left on the service package?
那服务项目剩下什么?
Pretzels and bags of Krispity Krunch.
脆饼和麦片
Pretzels.
给我脆饼
Just a few minutes.
请稍等
Freshen me up when you get a chance, darling.
有空请帮我倒饮料,亲爱的
Right away, Dr. Stammel.
马上来,史戴摩医生
Dede's doing real good.
蒂蒂的状况很好
Responding to the meds, eating.
对药物有反应,也有进食
She's gonna be okay.
她不会有事的
Because of you.
都是因为你
She's gonna be okay because of you. Yeah.
是你救了她一命,好
I need to know...
我必须知道
...you know, that you forgive me.
你愿意原谅我
I know that. Of course I forgive you.
我知道,我当然原谅你
You know, when Dede was like 4, she wanted to watch this video.
蒂蒂四岁的时候,她想看一卷录影带
And I kept telling her, you know, after the game.
我一直跟她说,比赛转播完再看
After the game, okay?
比赛完再看好吗?
She kept asking and kept asking. I lost my patience and I snapped at her.
她一直不断地吵,我失去耐心,于是我骂了她
I snapped at her real bad.
我狠狠对她大吼
Well, she went over into the corner...
之后她走到角落
...and I didn't even go over and say anything.
我甚至没有过去安慰她
Why are you getting yourself upset...
这么久以前的事
...over something that happened years ago, baby, years ago? Dede loves you.
你为何还拿来烦心?宝贝,这么久了,蒂蒂爱你
I want you to do something for me. I want you to tell her that I'm sorry.
我要你替我做件事,我要你告诉她我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. And that my baby girl means everything to me.
我真的很抱歉,我的小女儿是我的一切
I want you to tell her that she means everything to me, okay?
我要你告诉她,她是我的一切,好吗?
You tell her that every day.
每天都要告诉她
Time. No matter what.
时间到了,无论如何
Ma'am. Tell her.
女士,告诉她
Tell her, okay? No matter what, he loves her, okay?
告诉她,好吗?不管发生什么事我都爱她
Ma'am. Please. Please, you gotta tell her.
女士,拜托,一定要告诉她
You have to tell her... - okay, okay, okay.
一定要告诉她好
Ma'am, you really have to go. Tell her that her daddy loves her.
女士,你得离开了,告诉她爸爸爱她
Attention, attention.
请注意
All spectators must remain behind the barricade at all times.
所有群众全程不得越过护栏
We got a Boom Charlie half a block south. Team leader wants you there.
往南半条街上有炸弹客,组长要你去处理
What's the M. O? He's got an I.E.D. Strapped to...
是什么手法?是及时爆炸装置绑在
He asked you to come to this fountain specifically?
他指定要你到这座喷水池?
Yeah.

Let me take a look at that park map.
公园地图借我看一下
Why not the fountain on the east side of the park?
为何不去公园东边的喷水池?
Because this was closer to the payphone they called me at.
因为这座离公共电话比较近
No, because this one's closer to them.
不,因为这座离他们比较近
They tell you to meet them at the statue, then the fountain...
他们要你去铜像见面,然后到喷水池
...then they send you to the building across the park.
然后要你去公园对面的大楼
Why?
为什么?
Because they wanna keep you in their sights.
因为他们要让你,保持在视线范围内
Because they're watching you.
因为他们在监视你
But from where? The statue, fountain, building.
可是在哪里?铜像、喷水池、大楼
There. The hotel.
那里,那间饭店
You know what you have?
你知道它的份量吗?
I think we have a pretty good idea. What you doing?
我想我们很清楚,你在干嘛?
Getting unique data from the memory key so we can identify this key from any other...
寻找随身碟的独特资料,才能将它和其他随身碟区分
...label it, start a proper record of the chain of custody...
再做标示,开始做证物管制链的纪录
...to present to the judges I trust.
好呈报给我信任的法官
Cool.

No. What's wrong?
可恶,怎么了?
No, it's the date stamp on the memory key.
是随身碟上的日期戳记
It's the copy date.
这是复制的时间
I'm sorry, what's that? It's the date the damn thing was copied.
抱歉,什么意思?这是档案复制的时间
Not the date that the conversation was originally recorded.
不是对话录音当时的日期
So what? I mean, you heard what was on the tape.
那又如何?你自己也听过内容了
Without a time stamp of exactly when this conversation took place...
没有对话发生时机的,正确日期戳记
...we can't prove that this is Terrence steadman talking...
我们无法证明这段,特伦斯.斯特德曼的对话
...after you supposedly killed him.
是在你据称杀了他之后发生
This could've happened a year before his funeral.
这可能是他丧礼,一年前的谈话内容
No, it can't be authenticated...
既然无法鉴定真假
...so it can't be admitted to any court as evidence.
就无法呈堂证供
People died because of this. My family died.
人们为了录音送命,我的家人因此死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Legally speaking, this tape is useless.
在法律上来说,这段录音毫无用处
Hi. Alexander Mahone, FBI.
你好,亚历山大曼宏,调查局
Have either of these men checked in?
这两人有来住房吗?
Not that I've seen. How about this woman?
我没有见过,这个女人呢?
Yeah.

Room 1006.
1006房
Ten-o-six. Ten-o-six. Thank you.
1006,谢谢
It's not over. We're this close.
还没结束,就差这么一点了
You've already said it's done.
你已经说没救了
Actually, I said it couldn't help exonerate you in a court of law.
事实上,我是说无法在法庭上,证明你无罪
Maybe it can help you outside the law.
它在法外或许还有帮助
How?
怎么帮?
Well, we all heard the conversation.
我们都听过这段对话
There's more to this tape than potential proof of Lincoln's innocence.
录音不只能证明林肯的清白
There is proof of Caroline Reynolds' guilt.
更能证明卡洛琳雷诺兹的罪行
Guilt about something she does not want anyone to know anything about.
一个她不想让,任何人知道的罪行
So we blackmail her.
所以我们要勒索她
I'm an officer of the court. I didn't say that.
我是法务人员,不是我说的
Blackmail in exchange for what?
勒索换取什么?
A presidential pardon.
总统大赦
So the woman that set me up is gonna set me free.
陷害我的女人,现在要她还我自由
I think she'll sign it with her own hand.
我认为她会亲自签字同意
Ace Team, Beta Team, this is Leader One,
A、B小队,这里是1号队长
All spectators must remain behind the barricade.
所有群众请勿跨越护栏
The president will be arriving shortly.
总统即将抵达
The president will reach Home Base in T-minus 2 minutes,
总统将在两分钟内抵达基地
I love you.
我爱你

分享到