梅林传奇第1季第7集:The Gates Of Avalon 阿法隆之门(6)
日期:2017-03-03 10:22

(单词翻译:单击)

If you think Arthur's life is in danger...
如果你认为亚瑟有生命危险......
You know how he'd react.
你知道他会如何反应。
You're his ward. He wouldn't harm you.
你是他的养女。他不会伤害你。
He hates magic more than he cares for me.
他恨魔法远甚于爱我。
That's not true.
怎么会呢。
Would you care to put it to the test?
你想试试吗?
But what else can you do?
可你还能怎么办?
I'm going to have to try and stop her myself.
我要尽我自己的力量阻止她。
Where's my son?
我儿子在哪?
I'm not sure where he is. I, um, I think there's been a mistake. But it's not his fault obviously. I mean...
我不清楚他在哪。我想...大概出差错了。可这不怪他。我是说...
Stop gibbering and tell me where he is!
少废话,告诉我他在哪!
It's probably...No, it's definitely my fault.
可能是...不,绝对是我的错。
Where is Arthur! ? He's not here. I can see that.
亚瑟在哪?! 他不在这儿。 我看出来了。
Arthur wasn't sure of his order, so he asked me to check with guard to see if he was riding out this morning and...well...I may have forgotten.
亚瑟记不清他的事物了了,他要我查查他今天当不当班,然后...我可能忘了。
You forgot? I'm sorry, My Lord. I'm sure he would have been here had I told him.
你忘了? 对不起,陛下。我相信如果我告诉他他回来的。
If this was a time of war, I would have you flogged.
如果这是战时,我会处你鞭刑。
And since it's not, we'll let it go just this once?
既然不是战时,这次就算了可以吗?
I forgot how much fun this was (! )
我都忘了这有多好玩了!
The river's not far. It's just down here.
河不远。从这走过去就是。
Arthur...wait. What is it?
亚瑟,等等。 怎么了?

分享到