梅林传奇第1季第7集:The Gates Of Avalon 阿法隆之门(4)
日期:2017-03-01 10:21

(单词翻译:单击)

The mind plays tricks. It borrows from everyday life and plays out its own fantasy.
头脑搞的怪。它会从日常生活中取材编织自己的幻想。
But I had this dream before she came to Camelot.
可她来甘美洛前我就梦到了。
You must be mistaken.
你一定看错了。
I know what I saw. It was so real...so vivid. I saw him die, Gaius. She's going to kill him.
我知道我看到了什么。感觉那么真实...栩栩如生。我看见了他的死,盖尤斯。她会杀死他。
These are just dreams, Morgana, nothing more. Are you taking the sleeping draught I made up for you?
只是梦罢了,莫嘉娜,不必担心。你服了我的安眠剂吗?
It doesn't help.
不起作用。
Here. Try this. It will induce a deeper sleep. You've nothing to fear. Thank you, Gaius.
来。试试这个。会让你睡得更沉。没什么可担心的。 谢谢,盖尤斯。
Morgana. Don't bother Uther about this no need to worry him.
莫嘉娜。别为这个打扰乌瑟,没必要让他担心。
You can dispense with the unpleasantries your payment.
我是来给你压惊的,你的报酬。
I want more. My friends are dead because of you.
我要加价。我的朋友因为你死了。
Yes. I'm sorry. Such a dreadful waste of a life. If it's any consolation, you'll see them again soon.
对。抱歉。多么无谓的牺牲。值得安慰的是,你们就快重聚了。

分享到