生活大爆炸 第二季:第20集 佩妮与漫画店男约会(上)
日期:2017-02-27 16:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Problem? This is Thai food. Here we go.
怎么了?这是泰国菜。又来了。
We don't have Thai food on Thursday. We have pizza on Thursday.
周四不该吃泰国菜,应该吃披萨。
Yes, but we all agreed that the third Thursday of every month would be Anything Can Happen Thursday.
是啊,但我们一致同意每月第三个周四是“随心所欲日”。
Well, apparently the news didn't reach my digestive system, which, when startled, has it's own version of Anything Can Happen Thursday.
显然没通知我的消化系统,它一震惊就开始自己随心所欲了。
Come on, the whole idea behind Anything Can Happen Thursday is to get out of this rut we've been in lately.
拜托,“随心所欲日”的目的就是要打破常规。
Rut? I think you mean "consistency." And if we're going to abandon that, then why even call it Thursday?
常规?你是说连续性吧。如果想要抛弃常规干啥还叫周四呢?
Let's call it "Quonko Day" and divide it into 29 hours of 17 minutes apiece, and celebrate it by sacrificing a goat to the mighty god Ra.
何不改成Quonko日,每天29小时17分,杀头山羊向上神献祭来庆祝。
I could go for some goat. Sheldon, we are greed we'd do something different tonight.
我能弄到山羊。谢尔顿,说好今晚做点别的。
All right. Let's go to the comic book store.
好啊,一起去漫画书店吧。
We went to the comic book store last night. Last night was Wednesday. Wednesday is comic book night.
昨晚刚去过啊。昨晚是周三,周三是漫画之夜。
Tonight, we'll be going on Thursday, because it's Anything Can Happen Thursday.
今晚算是周四去,因为今天是“随心所欲日”。
Way to think outside but pressed right up against the box, Sheldon.
思维跳跃,打破常规啊,谢尔顿。
So what are we going to do tonight?
今晚到底要做什么呢?
If I may proffer a suggestion, in bars all across this great nation of ours, Thursday night is Ladies' Night.
容我建议,你看全国各地酒吧里,周四是“美女之夜”。
Which means, as the evening progresses, we will get better looking courtesy of 99 cent margaritas and twoforone JellO shots.
也就是说,随着黑夜越深,拿着99美分的龙舌兰和买一送一的果冻饮,我们能更有魅力。
Come on, Howard, the odds of us picking up girls in a bar are practically zero.
拜托,霍华德,咱们在酒吧泡到美女的几率为零。
Oh, really? Are you familiar with the Drake Equation?
真的吗,你知道德瑞克方程吗?
The one that estimates the odds of making contact with extraterrestrials by calculating the product of an increasingly restrictive series of fractional values
那个通过计算一系列严格限制的小数乘积,例如,
such as those stars with planets, and those planets likely to develop life? N equals R times FP times NE times FL times FI times FC times L? Yeah, that one.
有行星的星系和可能产生生命的行星得出接触外星生物几率的方程式?N=R*FP*NE*FL*FI*FC*L?就这个。
You can modify it to calculate our chances of having sex by changing the formula to use the number of single women in Los Angeles,
可以修改一下,用来计算我们艳遇的几率,
the number of those who might find us attractive, and what I call the Wolowitz Coefficient.
只需改用洛杉矶单身女性数量和会对我们一见钟情的人的数量,还有沃勒威茨系数。
The Wolowitz Coefficient? Neediness times dress size squared.
沃勒威茨系数?需求度乘以衣服紧身度的平方,
Crunching the numbers, I come up with a conservative 5,812 potential sex partners within a 40mile radius.
通过计算,40英里之内,保守估计,有5812个潜在对象。
You're joking. I'm a horny engineer, Leonard. I never joke about math or sex.
开玩笑吧。我是饥渴的工程师,兰纳德。对于数字和做爱,我从不玩笑。
Well, what are we waiting for? Let's bounce, bitches.
那还等什么,放马过来吧小妞。
Well, you're right. It's Anything Can Happen Thursday. Let's hit the clubs and meet hot women!
说的没错。今天是“随心所欲日”,我们去泡吧泡妞吧。
Here we go. Lock up your daughters! We're going to hit it and quit it.
来吧,把你女儿锁起来!咱们速战速决。
Or we could finish eating and go to the comic book store. Also a good plan.
或者我们可以吃完饭去逛逛漫画店。也是个好主意。
All right, but next Anything Can Happen Thursday, we're definitely going to a bar. Oh, absolutely.
好吧,但下次“随心所欲日”我们一定要去酒吧。必须的。
You heard that, Ladies' Night ladies? We're eventually coming for you! Fascinating.
听到没,“美女之夜”的美女?哥哥们要来了。真赞。
Oh, hey, guys. Where're you headed?
嘿,你们要去哪?
To the comic book store. You're probably thinking, "The comic book store? On a Thursday? Why, I've fallen down the rabbit hole and into a land of madness."
去漫画店。你一定在想,周四去漫画店?怎么会呢?我是不是掉进了兔子洞,误入了一个疯狂的世界?
What you have failed to take into account, Penny, is that this is Anything Can Happen Thursday.
佩妮,你百密一疏,没想到今天是“随心所欲日”。
You got me. Oh, hey, while you're there, could pick me up a few comics for my nephew's birthday?
骗到我了。对了,能否买几本连环画回来,我想送小侄子做生日礼物。
I think you mean comic books. Comics are feeble attempts at humor featuring talking babies and anthropomorphized pets found traditionally in the optimisticallynamed "funny pages."
你是说漫画书吧。漫画通常是那些逗你一笑栏目里会说话的婴儿和拟人化动物讲述的冷笑话。
Leonard, could you pick me up a few comics for my nephew's birthday?
兰纳德,你能帮忙买写漫画书给我侄儿吗?
Sure. What does he like? I don't know, he's 13. Just pick out anything.
没问题。他喜欢什么?我也不知道,他13了,看着买吧。
Just pick out anything? Well, maybe at the same time we can pick out a new suit for him without knowing his size.
看着买?那也就是说,我们不知道他尺寸的情况下,也能买衣服?
Or pick out his career for him without knowing his aptitude.
不知道他能力的情况下,也能给他找工作?
Or pick out a new breakfast cereal without knowing his fiber requirements... or his feelings about little marshmallows.
不知道纤维素需求,也能给他挑麦片?或者不知道他是否喜欢软糖,给他买软糖?
SpiderMan. Get him SpiderMan.
《蜘蛛侠》,就买《蜘蛛侠》吧。
Amazing SpiderMan, Ultimate SpiderMan, Spectacular SpiderMan, The Marvelous Adventures of SpiderMan, SpiderMan 2099?
《非凡蜘蛛侠》,《终极蜘蛛侠》,《神奇蜘蛛侠》,《蜘蛛侠大冒险》还是《蜘蛛侠2099》?
Leonard? You know this can go on all night. Why don't you just come with us?
兰纳德?这样说起来就没完了,跟我们走吧。
That's what I was trying to avoid. Oh, I forgot Sensational SpiderMan.
我就怕这个。哦,对,还有《感动蜘蛛侠》。
Aw, what a cute, little store. Everybody is staring at me.
小店好可爱啊。大家都在看我。
Don't worry, they're more scared of you than you are of them. Unlikely.
别担心,其实他们更害怕你。未必吧。
Here, what about this one for my nephew?
买这个送我侄子,怎么样?
A superb choice. Oh, great. Provided he has already read Infinite Crisis and 52, and is familiar with the reestablishment of the DC multiverse.
好眼光。哦,太好了。前提是他看过了《无限危机》和《52》,并且熟悉《DC多重世界》的重建。
What's a "multiverse"? Get her out of here.
什么是“多重世界”?快请她出去。
Come on, I'll help you pick something. That's right. She's with us. Guys like that are so pathetic.
来吧,我来帮你选。没错,她跟我们来的。那种男生太可悲了。
Tell me about it. Ooh, look, a new Batman belt buckle.
还用说。快看,新版蝙蝠侠腰带扣。
Oh, hey, Lnard. Can I help you find something?
嘿,兰纳德,用不用我帮你?
Oh, he Stuart. This is Penny. She's just looking for some comic books.
嘿,斯达特,这是佩妮,她想买漫画。
Oh, really, wow. Blink twice if you're here against your will. I think we're fine, Stuart.
真的啊,如果你是被逼来了就眨两下眼。我们自己挑吧,斯达特。
Okay. Well, let me know if you need anything. Thanks.
好的,需要帮忙就说话。谢谢。
Oh, he seems like a nice guy. You mean for someone who's into comic books?
哦,他人挺不错啊。你是说作为一个漫画迷?
No. No no no. I just meant for...yeah.
不不不,我的意思是……没错。
Penny, just because people appreciate comic books doesn't make them weirdos. Stuart's a terrific artist. He went to the Rhode Island School of Design.
佩妮,喜欢漫画不等于是怪人。斯达特是个不错的艺术家,在罗德岛设计学院就读。
Okay, what about the guy over there in the superhero Tshirt tucked into his sweatpants?
好吧,把美国队长T恤放运动裤里的那人呢?
Uh, yeah, that's Captain Sweatpants. He doesn't really help the point I'm trying to make.
啊,那是运动裤船长。他确实没法验证我的论点。
Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it. Need it!
有了,有了,有了,有了,有了,有了,这个!
Let it go, Sheldon. Why should I let go? I saw it first.
放手,谢尔顿。为什么要我放手?我先看见的。
Yes, but I saw it from the front. A far less impressive feat.
没错,可我看到的是正面。完全没有说服力的梗。
Oh, come on! I need this for my Batman collection. Well, I need it for my Robin collection.
噢算了吧,我要凑齐一套蝙蝠侠。而我要凑齐一套罗宾。
Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock? Why would I gamble? It's mine. Let go.
石头、剪子、布蜥蜴、史波克?干嘛猜拳?这是我的,松手。
You let go. No, you! No, you! Problem?
你松手。不,你松手!不,你松手!有事吗?
Yes. He won't let go of my comic book. It's my comic book!
嗯,他拿着我的漫画不放。是我的漫画!
Leonard, we need a ruling. Cut it in half?
兰纳德,你来裁决吧。一人一半?
Excuse me. Oh, hello again. What would you recommend as a present for a 13 year old boy?
打扰一下。噢,又见面了。送什么给13岁的小男孩做生日礼物好呢?
A 13 year old girl. But if you're dead set on a comic book, try...this.
13岁的小女孩。不过要是你死抱着漫画不放的话,你可以试试……这个。
Oh, Hellblazer. What's this about?
噢,《地狱神探》,什么内容呀?
A morally ambiguous confidence man who smokes, has lung cancer and is tormented by the spirits of the undead.
一个道德有问题的自信男人,爱抽烟有肺癌,被不死亡灵折磨的故事。
Well, if that doesn't make me the favorite aunt, I don't know what will. Is this me?
哦,要是他连这都不喜欢,那我这个阿姨真是没辙了。这是我吗?
Depends. Do you like it? Wow, it's really good. Yes, that's you.
看情况了,你喜欢么?喔,画得真好。没错,是你。
Thats so sweet, but what if I didn't like it? It'd still be you, but I'd feel like an idiot.
嘴真甜,那要是我不喜欢呢?还是你,不过我就成傻瓜了。
I don't believe it. Stuart's putting the moves on Penny. I have got to learn how to draw.
难以置信,斯达特和佩妮搞上了。我要学画画。
Once again, defeated by your own prurient interests.
再次被你的色心打败了。
Guys, have you seen Stuart all up in Penny's business over there?
小子,看见那边没?斯达特把佩妮给包办了。
Nobody's up in anybody's business. Let's just buy our stuff and go.
谁也没把谁包办。我们买完东西就走人。
Okay, you've got my number. Now, give me the picture.
好咧,电话号码已经给你了。快把画像给我。
You drive a hard bargain. But here. All right. So, um, just give me a call.
你可真会讨价还价。给。好耶,那么……给我打电话噢。
So, Leonard, how are you enjoying Anything Can Happen Thursday?
兰纳德,你觉得“随心所欲日”怎么样啊?
Look at that. That's a dent. Thank you, Howard "HamFisted" Wolowitz.
瞧瞧,凹进去了。多谢了,霍华德,笨手笨脚沃勒威茨。
Did you just shut the TV off in the middle of the classic Deep Space Nine/Star Trek: The Original Series Trouble With Tribbles crossover episode?
你看了一半的星际旅行/深空九号经典交叉集特辑就把电视给关了?
Apparently so. Are you ill? No. All right.
显然是。你病了?没有。那好。
Then is it fair to say that you're experiencing some sort of emotional turmoil over the events involving Penny earlier this evening?
那说你因为今晚早些时候佩妮那事,感情出现波动不过分吧。
When did you pick up on that?
你什么时候知道的?
A moment ago, when you turned off the TV in the middle of the classic Deep Space Nine/Star Trek: The Original Series Trouble With Tribbles crossover episode.
就刚刚,你看了一半的星际旅行/深空九号经典交叉特辑就把电视给关掉了。
Would you like some advice? Sure, why not?
要我给点意见吗?好啊,说说无妨。
Well then, thiis the perfect time to launch a blog with an interactive comments section?
你不觉得现在开个有互动留言版的博客正是时候吗?
Gee, thanks a lot.
真是多谢了。

分享到