越狱第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第6集 杀总统兄弟的那个人
日期:2017-02-23 07:58

(单词翻译:单击)

previously on prison break
越狱,前情提要
I didn't kill that man,Michael. The evidence says you did. -
那人不是我杀的,迈克尔,有证据的
I was set up.
我是被陷害的
Put down your weapon!
放下武器!
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell.
我必须依法对你判刑
I'm looking for someone, guy named Lincoln Burrows.
我在找人,他叫林肯巴罗斯
Man killed the Vice President's brother.
杀总统兄弟的那个人
Why you want to see Burrows so bad,anyhow?
你为什么那么急着见巴罗斯 ?
'Cause he's my brother.
因为他是我弟弟
I'm getting you out of here. It's impossible. -
我要把你带出去,-不可能
Not if you designed the place,it isn't.
除非这地方是自己设计的
You've seen the blueprints. Better than that. -
你见过蓝图了,-不止如此
I've got them on me.
在我身上
There's a lawyer poking around.
有个律师在多管闲事
Miss donovan.
多诺万小姐
I-I didn't mean to scare you.
我无意吓唬你
It's gone!
不见了
Does anyone else have a key to this place? You were here,remember? -
还有其他人有这里的钥匙吗? -当时你也在,记得吗?
I walked over to the cabinet,and I...
我过来把那个放进柜子里...
got an issue with our little friend over there?
跟新来的小朋友之间有些不愉快?
Maybe it's time i lit up that leather once and for all.
是时间给那小子点颜色看看了
What happened? Don't make me lie to you. -
发生什么了? -别逼我骗你
You heard the news,didn't you?
你也听说了对吧?
No,what? They're brothers. -
没有啊,什么? -他们是兄弟
Who? Burrows and scofield. -
谁? 巴罗斯和斯科菲尔德
Michael scofield?
迈克尔斯科菲尔德?
I'm going to the wall tonight. See if I can access the roof.
我晚上钻进去,看看能不能上屋顶
Take the only thing burrows has left.
让巴罗斯一无所有
The chair isn't the only way to take a man's life in prison.
死刑不一定得通过电椅来执行的
just a few more rides. Oh,great! Great! -
就再多玩几次吧,-噢,太棒了!
Then you have to wrap it up.
玩好了就该走了
Oh,adam's getting bigger,huh?
噢,亚当看上去长大了点
Ten. Hmm? Not here. -
十岁,嗯? -别在这里说
We need a favor.
我们要你帮忙了
Been out of the life for years. You know that.
我已经好久不干这事了,你知道的
I know. Problem is,diamond,
我知道,问题在于,戴蒙德
no one's gonna believe that after I take the heroin I have in my pocket
我已经把毒品放在了你停在那边的,那辆价值不菲的小货车的工具箱里了
and put it in the glove box of the reasonably priced minivan you have parked over there.
谁会相信你呢
I will cuff you.
我会当场逮捕你
I will drag you out of here in front of everyone.
当着那么多人的面把你拖走
What do you need?
你要我做什么?
What america needs
美国当前需要的是
is an environmentally friendly,
一种环保的
logistically feasible,
具可行性的
and economically responsible alternative fuel source.
且经济上能负担的,全新的替代燃料
and despite the contentions of some...
尽管有人坚持认为...
leave a message,I'll call you back. Thanks.
请留言,我会尽快回电,谢谢配合
Hi,it's wendy.
嗨,是温迪
I know you wanted to work with no distractions,
我知道你在专心工作
so don't pick up.
所以不用接起来
I just wanted to let you know that nick savrinn left six messages for you today.
我只是要告诉你,尼克今天给你留言了6次
What'd you tell him?
你跟他说什么了?
Oh,uh,what you said to say that you were in a meeting.
嗯...就按照你说的,说你在开会
Look,if he comes by the office tomorrow,
好,要是他明天来办公室找我
tell him I'm not there,okay? Okay. Good night,veronica. -
跟他说我不在,知道么? -好的,晚安,维罗妮卡
Thanks,wendy.
多谢,温迪
Bed check.
查床了
do you want to tell me why you haven't returned any of my phone calls?
你是不是该跟我解释一下,为什么我的电话一个都没回?
Look,I really appreciate everything you've done,okay?
好吧,我真的很感谢你为此所做的一切
But I-I don't want your help anymore.
但我不再需要你的帮助了
My help anymore...
不再需要帮助...
do you really think I had something to do with that missing tape?
你真的认定带子的失踪跟我有关?
No,look,I'm just gonna go grab a cup of coffee,
没有,我要去喝杯咖啡
and get back to work,okay? I don't have time for this right now.
然后回来继续工作,我现在真的没空跟你谈这个
Veronica
维罗妮卡.
Just wait a second.
请等一下
Will you hold on a second?
你能听我说两句吗?
Listen,why do you avoid...? Don't touch me,all right? -
你为什么要...? -别碰我,行吗?
Everything okay,miss donovan?
需要帮助吗,多诺万小姐?
Lucas,do you mind walking me back inside? Lucas
你能陪我进去吗?
Take a walk,pal.
去散个步吧,伙计
You're being paranoid.
你在胡思乱想
You're being paranoid. Go away. -
你在胡思乱想,-走吧
Show some skin,scofield.
露个头出来,斯科菲尔德
Hey,scofield.
嗨,斯科菲尔德
I'm trying to sleep,boss.
我正失眠呢,老大
I can't get through the wall,sucre.
我无法通过那墙,苏克雷
What do you mean,you can't get through the wall?
你什么意思,你无法通过那墙?
I know how to do it.
我虽然有办法
I just don't have the time to do it.
但却没有足够的时间
We're locked up. All we got is time.
我们被囚禁着,时间可多的是
You don't understand.
你不明白
I planned this break on a schedule.
我本来计划周密
Constantly coming up here for count won't let me do
但这里一直要点名
what I need to do to get through that wall.
我根本没时间做事
If I'm not back on schedule,
我要是不能按照计划行事
which means we're through that wall by the end of the day manana,
我们就永远通不过那道墙
we're not getting out of here.
这样我们就甭指望出去了
Look,there are three things for certain in life--
唉,有三件事是无法逃避的
death,taxes and count.
死亡,税收...还有点名
Only way to stop count is...
避免点名的唯一方法就是...
what? Never mind.It's a bad idea. -
什么? -算了,还是不说了,不是个好主意
Worse than the idea of losing maricruz?
比失去马里克鲁斯还糟糕?
A lockdown.
戒严
We get gen pop locked down for a day,
我们得想法搞出一天戒严来
you'll have all the time you need.
那你就有充足的时间了
And no count? Bulls don't even come by. -
不点名? -谁也不会来打扰
Only one problem.
问题在于
How do we get a lockdown?
怎样才能搞出戒严?
Can you get to the prison ac unit?
你能到监狱的电源控制单元吗?
Maybe.
也许
You want a lockdown,you got to get the inmates riled up.
要戒严,就得让这帮人惹点事
And if you want to piss off the meat in concrete,
这就好像加热冷藏箱里的肉
turn up the heat.
把温度调高点吧
I thought you were retired. Never mind me. -
我还以为你已经金盆洗手了,-别管我了
Some heavy hitters want this done, so that means I want it done.
上头交待这样,我也只好照办
No screw ups.
不许失败
For you,diamond,it's not a problem,
既然你开口了,戴蒙德肯定能搞定
burrows is as good as dead.
放心吧,巴罗斯死定了
hottest april on record. Global warming. -
这真是最热的一个四月,-全球性气候变暖
Probably.You got a minute?
也许吧,你有时间吗?
About five years worth.
有,大约有5年的时间
Sure,right,um...
不好意思,嗯...
you never told me lincoln burrows is your brother.
你没告诉过我林肯巴罗斯是你哥哥
It never came up. Right. -
只是没想到提这事,-好吧
I'm curious if that isn't because of my father.
我很好奇,是不是跟我父亲有关
He may not be the one pulling the switch,
他可能不是起决定作用的
but you and I both know he has the power to grant clemency,
但是你我都知道,他可以手下留情
and he won't,and he never does.
但他却不选择这样做,他从不宽大为怀
My old man was an abusive drunk who abandoned his family.
我那老兄酗酒成性,抛弃了家庭
I don't judge anyone by their father's actions.
我不会根据一个人父亲的所作所为
Or inactions.
或不作不为,来影响我对那个人的看法
If that was your concern.
你放心了
Just so you know, I don't agree with his politics.
只是想让你知道,我对他政治上那套做法不能认同
I'm sorry about your brother.
对你哥哥的事我深表遗憾
I appreciate that.
谢谢
Hey,this isn't much.
嗨,这虽然不算什么
I have to give lincoln a weekly checkup now.
不过我现在每周都要给林肯做检查
If you want,I could schedule those visits to end
要是你希望的话,我可以安排一下时间
right before you come in for your shots.
把检查安排在你来注射之前
That way,uh,
这样,嗯...
you could at least see each other, even if it's just in passing.
你们至少能互相见个面,就算在走廊里也好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Greetings from the kitchen,fish.
厨房用品,伙计,100块
Theodore bagwell Theodore bagwell,transferred back from the infirmary.
由病房转送回来
we got you a little "get well" gift.
我们给你准备了一件小小的"康复"礼物
it's just the right size.
大小正好
thank you,boys.
多谢你们
I'll catch up with you later.
晚点再来找你们
Seth What's you name? Seth. -
你叫什么名字?
You new,seth?
新来的,赛斯?
Scared?Look at me,boy.
害怕么?看着我,小子
You probably heard stories about me.
你大概已经听说过关于我的事情
They're not all true.
但真实性却不尽然
What do you say we go for a walk?
我们去散散步怎么样?
your co-counsel's already here. Excuse me? -
你的合作辩护律师已经来了,-什么?
What the hell are you doing here? I'm talking to my client. -
你来这里到底要做什么? -我在跟我的委托人谈话
Veronica... Don't talk to him. Veronica... -
别跟他说话
we don't know anything about this guys.
我们对这个家伙的情况一无所知
He found something that can help us out.
但他找到了一些线索,也许会有帮助
You have one minute.
给你一分钟
I've been going over the incident report from the night of the murder,
我又看了案发当晚的事件记录报告
and somebody made an anonymous phone call to the local cops
当时是有人匿名打点话给了警局
claiming to see lincoln running away from the garage with bloody pants.
声称看见林肯从停车场跑了出来,还穿着染上鲜血的裤子
We've been through this.
这个我们早已研究过了
Look,you can't cross-examine a witness if you don't know who it is.
而且,你都不知道这个证人的身份,怎么对他进行盘问
We don't need to know who he is; we know where he is.
他是谁并不重要,因为我们知道了他的位置
What do you mean? Well,it took some doing, -
什么意思? -嗯...虽然花了些功夫
but a P.I. Friend of mine tracked that phone call back to the police department.
但我一个做私家侦探的朋友,帮我查了那个电话的来源
Whoever made that call couldn't have seen lincoln running from the garage that night.
不管打电话的是谁,都不可能看见林肯从停车场跑出来
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because the phone call came from washington,D.C.
因为电话的来源是华盛顿特区
You were supposed to turn off the a/c,
只是让你关了电源
not turn on the furnace.
你是不是连暖气也打开了
It's getting so hot in here. I say you could talk,cherry? -
这里块热死了,-我允许你讲话了,小样?
You'll know when I want you to open your mouth.
我让你说的时候你才能说
geary!
吉尔里!
You got to do something about the heat.
你得想想办法,热死了
Doing the best we can. Your best is garbage. -
我们已经尽力了,-尽力了?简直在放屁
It's a hundred degrees in here.
这里已经快超过100度了(华氏)
Look like I got frostbite to you?
觉得我有办法让你凉快点?
Line up!
列队!
why don't you transfer us all someplace cooler...
你怎么还不把我们送到凉快点的地方去呢...
like africa?
例如非洲?
get your ass on the line,convict.
他妈的给我排好
all of you,hit that line!
你们都给我排好!
We'll move when the temperature situation is rectified,all right?
等气温的问题解决了,我们就服从安排
Hey,bellick,this is mack in cell block.
嗨,巴里克我是迈克,在囚室区
We got some cons popping off.
有几个家伙要惹事
Give 'em a smack,throw 'em on the line and write 'em up.
扁他们一顿,把他们丢回去,再把名单记下来
If you can't handle it,don't cash your paycheck this week.
你要是搞不定,你这礼拜就别想拿钱了
This is not a good time,doc.
这真不是时候,医生
Oh,I just got a call a prisoner was suffering from heat exhaustion.
噢,我刚收到电话,一个囚犯中暑了
He's faking it. Is that your medical opinion? -
他装的,-这是你的诊断么?
We got a bunch of overheated cons getting loud in the a-wing.
我们在A翼有一大堆头脑发热的家伙
I don't blame them. It's an oven in there.
这不能怪他们,那里就像个烤箱
Everything's under control,
我们能控制
but you should go back to the infirmary building.
但你还是先回医务室吧
When things calm down,
等事情处理好了
I'll have your patients transferred from sick bay.
我会把你的病人从病区转到你那的
I'm just looking out for your best interests.
我这是为你着想
And I appreciate that,um...
我深表感谢,嗯...
but,officer bellick,
但是...巴里克长官
you and I both know that it's illegal to deny a prisoner medical care,
你我都知道对囚犯医疗呼救置之不理是违法的
and you could lose your job over it.
你可能因此丢了饭碗
And I'm just looking out for your best interests.
我也是在为你着想
Go right on in.
那就进来吧
Thank you,sir.
谢,长官
don't being a baby,t-bag.
别像小孩一样,t-bag
It's ain't that hot.
也不是很热
Not that hot?!
还不热?!
When this guy woke up this morning,
这个家伙今天早上起来的时候
he was white!
还是白种人!
You want to cool off?
你想要凉快?
we'll step back when we get some wind blowing in here.
等这里有风了我们就回去
All right,that's it! Lockdown!
好吧,没办法了!戒严!
Everyone back to your cells!
所有人都回房间!
I said,everyone back to your cells now,convicts!
我说,你们所有人都给我回房间去!
Lockdown!
戒严!
You got your lockdown,bro.
你要的戒严开始了,伙计
You're coming with me. What? -
你也一起来,-什么?
I'm the lookout,man,that's it.
我是放风的,伙计,我得放风
I need you down there.
我需要你一起下来
It's a two-man job.
得两个人来做这事
Let's hang a sheet. N-n-no way,man. -
挂块布吧,-不行,伙计
You only hang a sheet when you and your cellie want to get friendly,you know?
只有在和室友卿卿我我的时候才有需要挂窗帘
You want to protect your prison rep,
你觉得在这里的名誉重要
or you want to get out of here?
还是逃出去重要?
What the hell's going on in here?
这里到底出什么事了?
Well,these inmates became belligerent and they refused to rack in.
这些犯人们来劲了,不肯回去
You locked it down with inmates still out of their cells?
他们没回房间你就锁门了?
We can handle 20 out-of-control inmates easier than 300.
我们处理20个失控的犯人,总比处理300个人要好
Listen up,bros,listen up. Bellick,I got one for you.
听着,伙计,听着,巴里克,这是关于你的
What do you call a piece of white trash who couldn't pass the cops' exam
我们是怎么称呼一只连警察资格考试都通不过
and now makes less than a mailman?
赚得钱还不如邮递员多的白种猪的呢?
A C.O.
狱警
get your hands of the fence. Suck it,pig! -
把你们的手拿开,-滚你的,猪!
you know,teddy,you really let me down,
跟你说,泰迪你真的很令我失望
and that's hard to do,because I don't expect much...
虽然那对你是难了点...
from the inbred child of a retard.
因为你天生智障
That's right,teddy.
是这样的,泰迪
I read your psych records...
我看你了的档案...
about how your daddy raped his mongoloid sister,
上面记载了你父亲强奸了他那白痴姐姐
and then nine months later,
然后过了九个月
little teddy pops out.
小泰迪就蹦出来了
I'm going to kill you!
我他妈的要宰了你!
It's hotter than hell.
这里真是比地狱还热
They'll wear themselves out eventually.
他们这样早晚先把自己给热死
The call was a fake.
那个电话是假的
What about a stay of execution or-or...?
是不是能凭此申请缓刑或者...?
No,no,it's legally insufficient. What the hell does that...mean? -
不行,法律依据还不充足,-这到底是...什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
到底什么意思?
It means the prosecution could point out the evidence from your criminal trial.
意思就是检控方提出了你的犯罪证据
Okay? The blood,the video,the gun.
懂吗?血迹,录影带,还有枪
A questionable phone call is not going to stack up to that.
那个有疑问的电话并不能否定那些证据
But it's something,right? Absolutely. -
但至少能说明些问题,对么? -当然
We got an area code,
我们有了地区代码
and my contact is going to track that number to someplace more specific--
然后我的朋友能根据这个查到,更加确切的位置
a building,a neighborhood,a block--
一幢楼...一个街区...或是某个单元
to the person who made this phone call.
直到找到这个打电话的人为止
What happens next? We need to catch the next flight to D.C. -
接下来呢? -我们得赶上下一班去华盛顿的班机
That is,of course,if you trust me now.
当然,前提是你必须相信我
It's coming!
机会来了!
It's coming! It's coming!
机会来了!机会来了!
Get on the train!
抓住时机!
come on!
来呀!
Come on!
来呀!
Get on the train!
抓住时机!
Get on the train!
抓住时机!
Let's get to my office.
去我办公室
oh,just what I thought.
哦,和我想的一样
The piglets are scared of the big bad wolf.
小猪害怕大灰狼
Big bad wolf!
大灰狼!
Get on the train!
抓住时机!
come on.
快点
marilyn,no! marilyn
别出去!
whose keys are those?
那是谁的钥匙?
I guess in the commotion...
我估计是在暴动的时候...
how many rounds do you think you're going to get off
你觉得在他们手底下
before they get their hands on you?
你能过几招?
This is bellick.
巴里克呼叫
Our wing has been breached.
我们这一侧发生暴动
I want a-wing evacuated and shut down.
我需要关闭A翼,全体撤退
All access to b-wing cut off now.
现在关闭所有通向B翼的通道
We'll get some fluids into you, you'll be good as new,okay?
我们会给你补充一些水份,你就什么事儿都没有了,好吧?
Nod your head if you believe me.
相信我的话就点点头
Good man.
好孩子
Theo
西奥.
What can we do for you today?
今天怎么了?
This where it hurts?
就是这儿受伤了?
a little higher and to the left.
有一点靠上和靠左
You're three weeks post-op.
你刚做完手术三周
Your knee is being held together by a rod and three screws.
你的膝盖是被一个杆和三个螺丝铆在一起的
I'm saying tenderness is normal,no more meds.
所以敏感是正常的,不用再用药了
Okay... why are you back?
好...你为什么回来?
inmates in cell block have compromised
囚区的犯人已经被戒严
lockdown and breached a-wing through the guard station.
犯人们攻陷了A翼的看守站
A-wing is shutting down.
A翼正在关闭
It's popping off up in gen pop!
囚区出乱子了!
that's what I'm talking about,baby.
我说的就是那个,宝贝儿
Somewhere on the other side of this wall
这面墙背面的某个地方
is the main drainage pipe to the prison's old sewer system.
就是通向监狱原有下水系统的主排水管道
We can get through this wall,we can get into the pipe.
如果我们能通过这面墙,我们就能到管道里去
We can get into the pipe,we can get into the infirmary.
如果我们能到管道里去,我们就能进到医务室里
If we can get to the infirmary,
如果我们能进到医务室
then we can get out of here.
那我们就能逃出去
Sorry,all visitors have to leave the facility.
抱歉,所有来探视的人都必须离开
you have to leave.
你必须得离开
There's a minor disturbance in cell block.
在囚区出现在小规模的骚乱
A-wing is being shut down for safety purposes.
安全起见,A翼正在被封闭
A-wing?Varonica,Micheal is there
A翼? 维罗妮卡迈克尔在那边
Will you be okay? - you have to leave now -
他会没事儿吗? -你现在就得离开
Go to D.C.-It's all we got.
去华盛顿,--我们全押在那上了
i'll take care of micheal,All right? Okay. -
我会照顾好迈克尔的,好吧? -好的
Please.
有劳了
Sorry about cutting you short.
不好意思,减少你会面时间了
Bob,how many times have i told you not to apologize. Bob
我跟你说了多少次了不用道歉
It makes you look weak.
那样会让你显得弱势
Now what's going on? Like I said,it's a minor disturbance. -
出什么事儿了? -就像我说的,小规模骚乱
Minor disturbance?My brother's in gen pop,give it to me straight.
小规模骚乱?我弟弟在囚区,跟我说实话
Some clowns breached cell block.
几个混蛋突破了囚区
But they won't get anywhere.
但是他们哪儿也去不了
We always have locked doors on either end.
我们把两边的门都已经锁住了
There's nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Son of a bitch.
混球
additional sections of a-wing have been compromised.
A翼又有一个区被占领
I'll be damned.
上帝会惩罚我的
A rookie C.O.,And it ain't even christmas.
一个菜鸟狱警,还没到圣诞呢
get the cuffs off.give me the key
把手铐去掉,把钥匙给我
get out of here,t-bag.
滚出去,t-bag
Oh,I see--you found him first,finder's keepers?
哦,我明白了...你先找到他的,先到先得?
You know,I respect that. I do.
你知道,我非常同意,我真的同意
But,uh...
但是,嗯...
I think we can work something out.
我想我们能搞出点什么
What you got?
你有什么?
Oh,I can make your last few weeks on earth,quite,quite enjoyable.
哦,我可以让你活着的最后几周非常非常开心
Get you some demerol,some X...
给你点儿麻醉剂,一些...
you know,make you forget about that big,bad chair.
你知道,能让你忘掉那个大电椅
No deal.
没商量
You've got to learn the art of negotiating.
你得学学谈判的艺术
Lesson one:
课程一:
Bargaining position.
谈判地位
yours just changed.
你的地位刚好变了
Make him pay!
扁他!
what are you doing?
你要干嘛?
hey! Listen or you're not gonna make it.
嘿!听着,你出不去的
no blood needs to spill,sink.
不用流血的,小子
Then walk away.
那就走开
We both know that ain't gonna happen.
我们都明白那是不可能的
That's one big pile of concrete.
那是一大块的混凝土
How do you know where the pipe is?
你怎么知道那管道在哪儿?
I got someone to show us where it is.
我找了个人告诉我们在哪儿
Oh,really?Who?
哦,真的?是谁?
Infection's not so bad,
感染不是很严重
but I'm going to give you a shot of penicillin just to make sure,okay?
但是为了保险我会给你打一针青霉素,好吧?
Thanks,doc.
谢谢,医生
This is rizzo.
这是里佐
Does anyone need back up,over?
需不需要撤退?
Negative,a-wing is evacuating and locked down.
不需要,A翼正在关闭撤离
Remain in b-wing.
留在B翼
what's up,doc?
怎么了,医生?
bitch.
婊子
come on,doc.
来呀,医生
you don't want to do this.
你不该这么做
we're sorry.
抱歉
This line is experiencing technical difficulties.
这条线出现技术故障
You ever see one of them safari shows,
你有没有看过狩猎节目
where a bunch of cheetahs just jump all up on an antelope?
一群的猎豹扑向一只羚羊?
Guess which one you are?
猜猜你是哪一边儿?
tough little gorilla,ain't he?
是个硬汉,是吧?
I was raised to believe he devil's got some crazy power,
我从小就相信恶魔有些可怕的力量
but I don't think shining him on this wall is gonna bring it down.
但是我可不认为把它照到墙上就会把墙放倒
Not unless he's got a sledgehammer with him.
除非他再有个大锤
We don't need a sledgehammer.
我们不需要大锤
What the hell am I supposed to do with this?
我到底要用这东西干什么?
Sick bay,report?
病区,回复?
Sick bay,please report. Come on! -
病区,请回复,-快!
Everything okay?
一切正常?
you know what to say
你知道该怎么说
All clear in sick bay. Over.
病区一切正常,通话结束
Roger that.
收到
let the bulls worry about the noise.
让那些狱警去管暴乱吧
You worry about how you're gonna drill through a six-inch concrete wall
你来想想怎么才能钻透一个6英寸的水泥墙
with what used to be an eggbeater.
就用个打蛋器
We just need a few small holes.
我们只需要钻几个小洞
How are we going to fit through a few small holes?
我们怎么从几个小洞里钻过去?
Ever hear of tensile strength?
听说过"抗张强度"吗?
Hooke's law of elasticity?
胡克弹性定律?
What do you think?
你在想什么?
If we drill holes in strategic locations,
如果我们在几个重点位置钻孔
we compromise the load-carrying capacity of the wall.
我们就能破坏掉这个墙的承重能力
How about speaking english?
说英语好不好?
We'll be able to break through the part of the wall that covers the pipe opening.
我们就能够突破掩住管道入口的墙
Give me that.
把那个给我
We go in through the tip of each horn,
我们钻进每个角的尖
the eyes,the end of the nose,
眼睛,鼻子的末端
the bottom of the fangs and the braids.
牙和辫子的下端
It makes a kind of "X."
这就形成了一个"X"形
Let's get to it.
开始吧
If I can get dirt in there with some of the newer firepower the state's issued...
如果我能用政府下发的新的武器,抓到里面的那些人渣...
oh,yeah,so we can end the riots today and start the funeral tomorrow?
哦,是的,那我们就能结束今天的暴乱开始明天的葬礼?
I can contain this,sir.
我能控制住的,先生
I've got a call for you. Not now. -
有你的电话,-现在不接
I think you should take this,boss.
你想你得接,老大
It's the governor.
是市长打来的
Governor.
市长
Where's my daughter? Not to worry,sir,she's fine. -
我女儿在哪儿? -别担心,先生,她很好
She's in sick bay in b-wing.
她在B翼的病区
It's a completely different part of the facility.
那和暴乱是在完全不同的区域
It's,uh,totally locked off from the disturbance.
那里,嗯,已经完全与骚乱所在区域隔开了
Disturbance? That's what you're calling a riot nowadays?
骚乱?这就是你们现在对暴乱的叫法?
Can any of these animals get to her?
那些畜牲们能接触到她吗?
Sir,it's impossible for anyone from a-wing to get into sick bay.
先生,没人能从A翼进入到病区的
The guard there assures us that everything is fine.
那里面的警卫报告了那里一切都好
We have everything under control,governor.
我们都能处理的,市长
For your sake,you better hope you do.
为你们好,你最好都能处理
I'm going to dance with you,doc!
我要和你跳舞,医生!
We're going to dance till the sun come up!
我们要和你跳到太阳升起!
open the door
开开门
It's your turn.
到你了
I ain't messing with no diablo,man.
我不能动恶魔,伙计
We can't afford downtime. We have to switch off drilling.
我们不能停下来,我们必须得轮班钻
It's bad mojo,bro. Are you kidding me?
那是个坏兆头,傻大胆儿,开玩笑吗?
I mess with him,you drill into him,he gets pissed,and then what,huh?
我打扰他,你钻过他,他被激怒,然后怎样,嗯?
I got enough enemies already.
我们已经有足够多的对手了
You believe in god,right? You know I do. -
你信上帝,对吧? -你知道我信的
So you're protected.
那么你就是被保护的
He'll protect you from him.
他会保护你不受恶魔的伤害
I assure you,
我向你们保证
once bob and I are done getting acquainted...
一旦鲍勃和我达到共识...
...everyone else will get their turn.
...每个人都会轮到的
don't worry.
别担心
I don't got the blickey.
我不脏
My pipes are clean.
我是干净的
Now,where you going,rookie?
你要去哪儿,菜鸟?
No,no,no,
不,不,不
no,no,no,no.
不,不,不,不
They always think they can run away.
他们总以为他们跑得掉
what if we do all this work,and the pipe is ten feet that way?
如果我们在这做了,而管道在那边10英尺的地方怎么办?
It won't be. You got x-ray vision? -
不会的,-你会透视?
I calculated the drill point coordinates,hid them in my tattoo,
我计算过钻孔点的坐标,记在我的纹身里了
and then projected them back onto the wall.
再投影到墙上
Everything's been worked out so the image hits the right spot.
一切都计算好了,投影就在所需要的点上
It's just math. What if your math is wrong? -
只不过是数学,-你的数学要是错的怎么办?
You'll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall.
那你就会钻通墙里的某一根煤气管道
There'll be an explosion, and we'll be burned alive.
然后就会爆炸,我们都被活活烧死
But you're good at math,right?
不过你数学很好,是不是?
They're breaking out.
他们在越狱
They're breaking... - shh. -
他们在越... -嘘
yo,stroke,you got longer arms than me,man.
你,水手,你胳膊比我长,伙计
Son of A...
婊子...
that bitch stuck me.
那个婊子扎我
they think it's hot now? I want all the water shut off.
他们觉得已经够热了?我要把所有的水源切断
I'll call it in. Mack,you take care of it. -
我去办,迈克,你去做
Yes,sir.
是的,先生
Yeah,we-we have a problem.
对,我们我们有个麻烦
Oh,that's right. Yeah.Bob here seen the hole.
哦,没错,是的,鲍勃,看见这个洞了
He's got to go away.
得干掉他
No one's going anywhere. He's seen the hole. -
谁也不会被干掉,-他看见洞口了
So have you.
你也看见了
Looks like your lockup idea didn't work out too good,huh?
看起来你的戒严的主意不够好呀,嗯?
I have a daughter. Please.
我还有个女儿,求求你
We gotta kill him. The cops are right outside. -
我们得杀了他,-警察就在外面
They'll stay outside,
他们会留在外面的
as long as they know we're keeping him alive.
只要他们知道鲍勃还活着
But he's a guard. He's gonna squeal.
但他是警卫,他会告密的
What the hell does this have to do with you anyway?
这一切和你到底又有什么关系呢?
This is not any of your concern.
这和你一点儿关系都没有
see,bob here knows about our secret.
瞧,鲍勃已经知道了我们的秘密
He knows about our escape.
他知道了我们要逃走
So it's all of our concern,now isn't it?
所以这和我们都有关系,是不是?
easy,big fella.It's just me.
放松,小伙子,是我
Looks like you took a pretty good hit.
看起来你遭了顿好打
Cons got that rook guard in gen pop.
犯人们把那个笨警卫带到囚区里去了
Kid's probably dead already,or wishing he was.
那孩子可能已经死了,或者他最好死了
Where's scofield? Scofield
在哪儿?
I haven't seen him since things jumped off.
从出乱子开始我就没见到他
I gotta find him. You're looking for scofield? -
我得找到他,-你在找斯科菲尔德?
Yeah,turk. Come on. -
是的,土耳其人,-来
You got things backwards,pervert.
你全搞反了,变态
You're in as much trouble as he is,you understand?
你和他一样麻烦,明白吗?
Go ahead,go ahead. Stick me. Stick me.
继续,继续,打我呀,打我呀
Let's see how many times I can shout out
我们看看在我死掉之前
about your little hole in there before I bleed out,huh?
我能喊出多少次你有个小洞,嗯?
'Cause every con in here is gonna know about your little escape,
在我的第一滴血掉到地板上之前
before one drop of my blood hits the floor.
这儿的每个犯人就都会知道你们要逃走
So,you see,friends,
所以,你看,朋友们
either I'm through that hole with you,
或者我和你们一起从洞里走
or I'm gonna sing like johnny cash.
或者我就像,约翰尼.卡什(歌星)那样大声歌唱
break that glass!
打碎玻璃!
Open the door!
开门!
hey,yo,big stroke's about to get the doc!
嘿,你,大力水手要抓到医生了!
sucre,I need you to finish what we started. sucre
我得去结束我们发起的暴乱
What's going on,man?Where you going?
怎么了,伙计?你去哪儿?
Sick bay.
病区
Hey,there's no way into b-wing. We're all locked out.
嘿,没有路通B翼,我们都被锁在外面了
I'm not.No one touches the C.O.
我没有,谁也不许动这个狱警
No one.
谁也不行
You gonna clue me in,paisan?
你得给我点儿消息,亲爱的
It's faster if we cut through here.
我们抄这个近路会快点儿
Burrows is as good as dead.
巴罗斯他死定

分享到