梅林传奇第1季第4集:The Poisoned Chalice 餐杯之毒(11)
日期:2017-01-09 09:27

(单词翻译:单击)

It's all right. I'm not going to hurt you. Who did that to you?
没事了。我不会伤害你的。谁对你做的好事?
My master. I ran away from him but then I got lost. Please don't leave me.
我的主人。我从他那里逃出来但后来迷路了。请别丢下我。
I won't. I'm not going to.
我不会的。我不会丢下你的。
You can take me away from here?
你能带我离开这儿吗?
Not yet. There's something I have to do first.
还不行。我还得先做些些事情。
Why have you come to the caves?
你怎么到这洞里来了呢?
I'm looking for something. It can only be found here.
我在找一件东西。只有这里才有。
What is it? I know this place. I could help you.
是什么?我熟悉这个地方。我来帮你。
It's a type of flower that only grows inside the cave. It's very rare.
是一种只生长在这个洞穴里的花。很罕见的。
The morteaus flower? I know where they are. I will show you.
魔缇花?我知道在哪。跟我来。
Arthur, it...it's a trap. It's a trap.
亚瑟,那是个陷阱。陷阱。
His fever's getting worse, isn't it?
他烧得越来越厉害了,不是吗?
The poison's setting in.
毒已经开始发作了。
Could you fetch me some more wolfsbane?
你能再帮我找些附子草吗?
Yes, of course.
好,没问题。

分享到