犯罪心理第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 暗号
日期:2017-02-17 12:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Ok.
好的
Oh!
哦!
It is not just me, right?
并不只是因为我对吗?
Our girl's got an arm. Yeah.
我们女儿手有劲了 对呀
Oh. Just like her dad.
哦就像她爸爸
Look at her. We blinked and 4 years went by.
看看她眨眼间四年过去了
So, what do you think? Should we do this again?
那么你怎么想?我们要再来一次吗?
Sounds like a plan.
听起来是个计划
Uh-oh. Who's coming? Aah!
啊哦看谁来了?啊!
Ah. So, what do you think, katie?
啊那么你的想法呢 卡蒂?
You want a little brother or sister? Yeah? Well...
想要弟弟还是妹妹?要吗?那好...
the boss has spoken.
老大已经开口了
Ok. Well, you go get her, and I'll go get lunch.
好了 你去找她 我去拿午餐
Ok.
好的
My daughter molly. She's 6.
我女儿莫莉六岁
She's got braids, yellow sweatshirt.
麻花辫黄汗衫
What am I gonna do? Ok, ok. Calm down.
我该做么办?好的 好的冷静一下
Braids, yellow sweatshirt.
麻花辫黄汗衫
We were playing hide and seek up here. She must have gotten lost in the trees.
我们在这玩捉迷藏她一定在树林里迷路了
Oh, god. I'm so stupid.
哦上帝我蠢透了
Tom! Tom!
汤姆! 汤姆!
Shh, shh, shh! Wait.
嘘嘘嘘!等等
Did you hear that? It came from over here.
听见了吗?就从那儿来
Molly? Honey?!
莫莉?亲爱的?!
Daddy's here.
爸爸在这
Molly.
莫莉
No.
不要
Did you find molly? Is she ok?
找到莫莉了吗?她还好吗?
Mommy, wake up. It's past 10:00.
妈妈 醒醒 已经过十点了
Ah! Damn it. Why did you let me sleep?
啊!该死你为什么让我睡?
Why don't you get an alarm clock?
你干吗不用闹钟?
- Did you eat? - Pizza.
吃饭了吗?匹萨
- And the baby? - Pizza. And milk.
宝宝呢?匹萨还有牛奶
Get some sleep, jay.
去睡吧 杰伊
Hey, I'll bring you some pancakes.
嘿我会给你带点烤薄饼
Yeah. When?
好啊什么时候?
Hi. Want company?
嗨要陪吗?
Hi.

Come in.
进来
- Hi. - Hi.
嗨 嗨
- Agent hotchner? - Yes.
霍奇纳探员吗? 是的
I'm agent emily prentiss.
我是艾米丽?潘提斯探员
How do you do? Oh, you're ambassador prentiss' daughter.
你好 哦 你是潘提斯大使的女儿
I did security clearances for your mother's staff.
我为你母亲的雇员作安全认证
It was one of my first commands.
是我最早指挥的行动之一
I believe you were off to brown at the time.
记得你毕业于布朗大学
- Actually, it was yale. - Ah.
事实上是耶鲁 啊
I've been in the bureau almost 10 years now.
我在局里工作快十年了
Don't tell me that. Has it been that long?
别对我说那个有那么久吗?
Apparently, sir. But I work mostly in the Midwest .St. Louis, chicago.
显然是的先生我大多在中西部工作圣路易斯芝加哥
Good.
很好
- Your parents well? - Yeah, yeah, they're great.
你父母好吗?是的他们很好
Excellent.
那好极了
What can I do for you?
有什么可以帮你?
Uh, well, I guess I was hoping you could tell me where to put my stuff.
呃我希望你能告诉我东西该放哪儿
I'm sorry?
什么?
I'm supposed to start here today... at the bau.
我从今天起应该在这儿工作了...在BAU
There's been a mistake.
搞错了
I don't think so, sir. There's definitely been a mistake.
我不这样认为先生 绝对搞错了
Excuse me. We're getting started.
打扰一下 我们要开始了
Thank you. I'll be right there.
谢谢我就来
I didn't approve this transfer, agent prentiss.
我没有批准这份调令 潘提斯探员
I'm sorry for the confusion, but you've been misinformed.
抱歉搞错了但你被误传了
But--excuse me. It's very good to see you again.
但是失陪了很高兴再次见到你
did you approve any transfer?
你批准调令了吗?
No. I would've discussed it.
没有本来要讨论的
That's what I thought. She's got the paper work to join the team.
我是这么想的 她有加入这个队伍的书面文件
- You want me to make a call? - No. I'll make it.
想让我打个电话?不用我可以处理
St. Louis is in trouble.
圣路易斯有麻烦了
They've got 2 serial killers.
有两个连环杀手
This killer abducts his victims from public places ,dumps them in the woods.
这个从公共场所诱拐被害人弃尸树林
They consulted us months ago after the third murder.
他们在第三起谋杀案后向我们求援
Well, now it might be up to 6.
现在也许增加到六个了
Ellen carroll's been missing since yesterday.
埃伦?卡罗尔昨天失踪
The first 2 victims were found near mill creek in mark twain national forest.
头两个被害人是在靠近米尔溪的马克吐温国家森林发现的
No wonder it takes days to find the bodies.
难怪要好多天才能找到尸体
The forest is 1.5 million acres and 78,000of that is wilderness.
这片树林有150万英亩 而其中的7.8万未经开采
What's the story with these women?
其他妇女是怎么回事?
8 victims. All prostitutes. Latest is marci mitchell.
八个被害人都是妓女 最新的那个叫马尔西?米切尔
She was killed last night with a .44 magnum.
她昨晚被0.44口径的枪杀死
All are tied to a serial shooter claiming responsibility.
有一个连环杀手声称对所有这些负责
He's contacted jim meyers, a reporter at the missouri herald.
他联系了密苏里州前驱日报的记者吉姆?迈耶斯
So he's not getting the attention he thinks he deserves.
那么他是没得到自认为应得的关注
He signs it the hollow man, names himself for the press.
他署名叫空心人自己对新闻命名
Why hollow man? What, he feel empty inside or something?
为什么叫空心人?他感到内心空虚什么的吗?
He uses hollow point bullets.
他使用中空子弹
No one even knew this guy existed until he sent this letter.
他送信之前甚至都没人知道出现了这么个假货
Well, he's killed more victims, but look who he's chosen.
他杀的人更多了但看看他选择的对象
Hundreds of victims go unnoticed because they're social outcasts and never make the front page.
没有注意到那么多被害人是因为她们是从未被社会重视的被遗弃者
When mill creek kills, the hollow man shoots another prostitute.
磨溪杀手杀人时这个空心人枪击了另一个妓女
So one doesn't want to be outdone by the other.
就是一个不想被另一个超越
Sounds like sibling rivalry to me.
我听上去就像兄弟竞争
They've been killing independently of each other for a year now.
他们一年来都是独立行凶
Each kill they're learning something...
各自都在学习...
from the other.
从对方身上
No Woman is Safe
没有女人是安全的
Elbert hubbert once wrote,"if men could only know each other, they would neither idolize nor hate."
埃尔伯特?哈伯特曾说 "男人如果相互了解他们既不会崇拜也不会怨恨"
Thank you.
谢谢你
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Did you know there are roughly 30 serial killers at large in the U.S. At any given time?
你知道吗美国一直以来大约有30个连环杀手在逃?
It's an incredibly rare occurrence to have them operating in the same city.
同时出现在一个城市犯案这简直难以置信太罕见了
- How many times has that happened? - To my knowledge,3 times.
有过几次?就我所知三次
There was a guy killing at the same time as the son of sam.
一个跟山姆之子同时行凶
And then again in new or leans, and most recently with the phoenix murders.
还有一次在新奥尔良最近的一次是菲尼克斯凶杀案
Serial shooters are typically loners.
连环杀手都是典型的孤独者
This guy likes to kill at night.
喜欢在夜间行凶
His victims are prostitutes, so he may lack confidence with women or have poor social skills.
他的对象是妓女那么也许是自己应对女人缺乏自信或者缺少社交技巧
No rape. The guy could be impotent.
没有强暴 可能有生理缺陷
He's a wanna be tough guy.
他想成为个硬汉
It's not hard to be tough holding a .44.
拿着把0.44口径手枪一点都不像硬汉
The gun gives him power and lets him maintain distance from the kill.
枪给了他力量让他维持远距离杀人
This guy doesn't want to touch the bodies with his hands.
他不想用自己的手接触尸体
Mill creek killer.
磨溪杀手
Hunts during the day, targets educated, middle-class women.
日间行凶目标都是受过教育的中产阶级妇女
He'd have to look and act like they do.
他需要观察还要表现得跟他们一样
The women die from blunt force head traumas.
这些女人死于钝器造成的头部外伤
This guy wants to be close, he wants to feel the life leave their bodies.
这个人喜欢近距离想体验生命逝去的过程
These guys are polar opposites.
他们截然相反
Just like their victims. They live in the same city but they're worlds apart.
就像他们的被害人住在同一个城市却生活在两个世界
I'm gonna see if the shooter's victims have any families I can talk to.
我看看枪手的被害人有没有家属我可以跟他们谈谈
That's a good idea. I'm already familiar with the mill creek case.
好主意我已经熟悉了磨溪杀手的案子
Reid, can you take a look at the letter for handwriting analysis and psycho linguistics?
里德 你能不能看看信件做一下笔迹鉴定和心理语言学分析?
- Of course. - Looks like I'm with you.
当然 看来我要跟着你了
I'll go ahead and talk with Ellen carroll's husband.
我去跟埃伦?卡罗尔的丈夫谈谈
I'm meeting jim meyers, the reporter from the missouri herald.
我去见那个记者吉姆?迈耶斯
Well, tell him not to write about the hollow man.
告诉他不要报道空心人
If we want to draw the shooter out, best way to do that is to act like he doesn't exist.
如果要揪出这个枪手最好的办法就是装作他不存在
I'd feel much better when you find ellen.
你们找到埃伦 我就能感觉好点
Mr. Carroll, believe me, we are trying.
卡罗尔先生相信我我们在努力
You know, when you have kids, you become so fixated on where they are and what they're doing,
知道吗一旦有了孩子你会变得太过在意他们的行踪的活动
you don't think you need to worry about your spouse.
会觉得没必要去担心另一半
I understand your wife is a partner at a law firm.
我了解你妻子是律师事务所的合伙人
Now aside from work, taking care of the family, does she make time for herself?
那么除了工作 照顾家里 她有自己的业余时间吗?
She's an avid runner, participates in the st. Louis marathon every year.
她很迷恋跑步 每年都参加圣路易斯的马拉松比赛
Is she shy, nervous about meeting new people?
她认识陌生人时会感到害羞紧张吗?
Ever since we had katie, I'd say she's much more trusting.
自从有了卡蒂之后 我就说她更愿意相信别人了
You don't remember her talking to anyone you don't know at that playground?
你真的不记得她在广场上和陌生人说过话吗?
No. No one.
没 没有
How did I not see someone take my wife?
我怎么可能看不见有人绑走了我妻子?
Mr. Carroll, the man who did this, somehow he just fits right in.
卡罗尔先生干这个的男人不知何故他就是很适合那里
He doesn't look or sound like he doesn't belong.
他表现得很像
Oh, hey, little lady.
哦嘿小女士
Hey.

She keeps asking me, when her mommy's coming home.
她不停地问我妈妈什么时候回家
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么回答
I missed you.
我想你
You are so beautiful.
你真美
Agents hotchner and reid, fbi.
霍奇纳和里德探员 FBI的
- What do you want? - We'd like to talk to you.
想干嘛?我们要跟你谈谈
Hold that badge up again.
再把证件拿来看看
We're here to talk to you about marcie mitchell.
我们来跟你谈谈马尔西?米切尔
- I'm her mother. - I'm sorry for your loss, ma'am.
我是她妈妈 你痛失爱女我很遗憾女士
What's this?
这怎么了?
They're for me. Take your brother inside.
他们是来找我的带弟弟到里面去
- Is this about mom? - I said inside.
跟妈妈有关吗? 我说了进去
You gonna judge me or ask questions?
你们来这是评论我还是问问题
Is there anyone who can help you with the kids?
有人能帮你照顾孩子吗?
Is that what you came here for?
这是你们来的目的?
Ma'am, we've just been assigned your daughter's case.
女士我们刚接手你女儿的案子
We're in the process of gathering information, but so far no witnesses have come forward.
正在收集信息但目前为止没有自告奋勇的目击证人
Well, around here guns go off like those damn car alarms--every 15 minutes.
这附近枪声就象这该死的汽车喇叭--十五分钟一次
Nobody's stupid enough to talk, nobody cares.
没人会傻到去说根本没人在意
We do.
我们在意
You wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for them.
如果不是为了她们你们压根不会来
"Heinous crimes against upstanding members of the community."
"对抗上层社会的极恶罪行"
Nobody writes about prostitutes being shot
根本没人报道妓女被枪击
because they won't admit they think they're cleaning up the place.
因为没人会承认他们认为这是扫清这一地区的行为
You're right.
你说的对
Cases like your daughter's usually go unsolved.
像你女儿的案子经常不了了之
The problem is people aren't looking for them because they don't know that they're missing.
问题是人们都不知道她们失踪了所以没人会去寻找
Part of her job was to stay below the radar.
她工作的一部分就是不被注意
Doesn't mean she was any less important.
但这并不意味着她就不重要
She made bad choices.
她做了糟糕的选择
But she was a good person.
但她是好人
She loved those boys.
她爱这些孩子
Whoever shot her should pay for what they did.
杀她的人应该付出代价
So don't come in here and say you're sorry.
那么别只是走进来轻巧地说一句遗憾
Just do something about it.
拿出行动来
We will, Ma'am.
我们会的女士
Hi. You must be agent sheridan?
嗨你一定是Sheridan探员?
- Agent jareau. - Hi.
让热探员 嗨
- Really appreciate you coming so quickly. - Yeah.
很感激你们能那么快赶来 应该的
Why don't you set up in here?
不如就放在这里吧?
Oh, wow. You've got lots of evidence for the mill creek killer case.
哦哇关于磨溪杀手的案子你们收集了好多证据啊
- What about the hollow man? - Right here.
那么空心人呢?在这儿
There's been at least 8 women shot. This is all we've got?
至少有八个女人被杀了就只有这些?
You know these cases don't generate much evidence.
你知道的这类案子不会有很多证据
All we have at the scene are a couple of bullets and no one's talking.
我们就只有现场的几颗弹头没人愿意说
Well, hopefully, we can change that.
希望我们可以改变这个情况
Agent jareau, there's a reporter here to see you.
让热探员有个记者来找你
- Thank you. Excuse me. - Sure.
谢谢你失陪 请便
Jim meyers. Hi .Agent jareau. We spoke on the phone.
吉姆?迈耶斯 嗨 我是让热探员我们通过电话
Hi. Thanks for stopping by.
嗨 谢谢你能过来
Sure. Here's that letter I faxed to you.
当然的这是我传给你的那封信
Oh, great.
哦好极了
So, did the hollow mans hoot those prostitutes because I wrote about the mill creek victims?
那么空心人枪杀了那些妓女是由于我报道磨溪杀手遇害者的缘故吗?
He would've killed them anyway.
他无论怎样都会杀他们的
But right now he's looking for recognition. That's why he's contacted you.
但现在他正寻求关注所以他联系了你
But I'm not in any danger.
但我没有面临危险吧
I mean,I don't want to be staring down the barrel of a gun.
我的意思是我可不想对准枪口
Right now he needs you. You're his only hope to get on that front page.
现在他需要你你是让他上头版的唯一希望
You know, I had no ideaI could get on a serial killer's radar by writing about another one.
我并不知道会因为报道一个连环杀手而让另一个注意到
We're going to ask that you not print anything relating to the hollow man or the women he's killed.
我们要请你停止报道任何有关空心人的消息包括被杀的女人
Don't those victims deserve just as much ink as those other women?
跟其他女人相比这些被害人难道连相同的墨水都不该得到吗?
Of course they do.
当然应该
But we need the shooter to keep communicating with you.
但我们需要枪手与你保持联系
And if you satisfy his need for attention, he could disappear, and I'm sorry.
而如果他想被关注的需求得以满足可能就会消失我很抱歉
We just can't take that chance.
但我们不能冒这个险
Excuse me, agent jareau?
打扰一下 让热探员?
We just found Ellen carroll's body.
我们刚找到了埃伦?卡罗尔的尸体
Agents gideon, morgan,this is agent sheridan.
吉迪恩和摩根探员 这位是谢里丹探员
- How are you? - Forgive me.
你好 请原谅
How far is the abduction site from these woods?
诱拐地离这片树林有多远?
About 40 miles or so.
大约40英里
He tried to hide it pretty well. He covers the body very carefully.
他将尸体藏得很隐蔽 他掩埋地非常小心
Must feel remorse for killing them.
肯定在为杀了他们感到自责
This lipstick's been applied recently. It's still moist.
口红是最近才用的还是湿的
Look at her hair. It's been brushed, put behind her ears.
看她的头发梳理过还整齐地放至耳后
She was abducted, what, an hour from here? Dragged through these woods?
她不是在离这一小时车程的地方被拐 拖进树林的吗?
Her hair would not look like that.
她的头发不应该这样
So he keeps her safe from the elements and then comes back for the body.
那么是他保护她不被自然因素伤到然后可以回来看尸体
That's why he chooses a secondary location that's so remote.
因此他选择那么远的地方弃尸
- This isn't about remorse. - No.
这不是后悔 不是
- He wants to be alone with her. - Needs his privacy.
他想单独跟她在一起想保护自己的隐私
You never noticed the hair or the makeup before?
以前从没注意过头发和妆容吗?
No. Maybe it was the timing.
没有也许是时间的关系
She was found within 24 hours, and the others had already succumbed to the elements.
她在24小时内就被找到了其他人已经腐烂了
Sex acts with dead bodies are rare occurrences.
跟死人的性行为是非常少见的
However, bundy did it regularly.
然而这个杀手做得很有规律
So how is this going to help us to catch him?
那么这对我们抓住他有什么帮助?
Now we know he has a ritual. He needs to defile the bodies.
我们知道了他有个仪式需要亵渎尸体
Next time we'll be here waiting for him.
下次我们就在这等他
Sixth Victim Falls to Mill Creek Killer
六名被害人丧身于磨溪杀手
We're off-duty just like you.
我们跟你一样都下班了
2 victims at once. That's a first for him.
一次两名被害人他第一次这么干
You think he went out looking to kill more than one woman, or is it just happenstance?
你们觉得他打算好要多杀一个的还是碰巧的?
He chose a different hunting ground.
他更换了杀人场所
Yes, we're in an alley, but we're behind an expensive hotel in a nice neighborhood.
没错我们是在巷子里但是在高级小区里的高档旅馆后面
You get a different class of prostitute, ones that don't walk the street alone.
妓女的层次也不一样了她们不会独自上街
He was looking for a challenge.
他在寻求挑战
Question is, what gave him the confidence to stray out of his comfort zone?
问题是他哪儿来的信心走出他的安全地带
Make sure to run that for prints.
确保做一下指纹鉴定
He displayed the newspaper between them.
将报纸展示在她们中间
He took the time when he could've just tossed it aside.
原可以只是扔在一边的他却花时间处理
It's deliberate. He wants us to know he's angry.
明显是有预谋的想让我们知道他在愤怒
Angry enough to change his M.O.
愤怒到改变作案手法
I heard there was a double homicide this morning.
我听说早上发生了一起双尸案
Was it hollow man?
是不是空心人干的?
- Agents are confirming that now. - I've written about him.
警方正在确认 我应该报道他的
There's no guarantee that he would've stopped killing if you would've given into his demands.
就算你写了他的报道也不保证他就金盆洗手
In fact, media attention could've fueled him to kill more.
媒体的介入甚至可能激发他更多的杀意
We don't know that for sure.
但我们也不肯定呀
This is all just a guessing game, isn't it?
你们只是在猜测,对吗?
No. It's behavioral analysis.
不这是行为分析
We're dealing with an offender who believes that murdering people is a good way to become famous.
我们正在打交道的这个人相信杀人可以一举成名
All I know is that you told me to ignore him and he takes 2 lives.
我只知道你叫我故意忽略他代价是两条人命
If I dismiss this double homicide, what happens tomorrow?
如果我不理会这起双尸案明天又会发生什么?
We won't know until then.
那要到时再看了
Too bad we couldn't trace any prints from the newspaper.
很糟糕报纸上找不到任何指纹
What have you got?
你有什么发现?
he only sent this to an individual,
他把信寄给单独的个体
which shows he's not confident enough to initiate contact with the masses.
说明他还怯于联系大众传媒
Emotional indicators are analyzed through slants.
字体倾斜方式可推导出情续特征
The shooter maintains vertical, narrow-lettered writing, both signs of repression.
凶手的字迹垂直削瘦 显示出抑郁倾向
And the pressure, if you look closely, is excessively heavy,
仔细看还可发现笔力特别重
which shows that he's uptight and can easily overreact.
说明他情绪紧张容易反映过度
You got all that from his handwriting?
都是从笔迹中看出来的?
Graphology is an effective and reliable indicator of personality and behavior.
笔迹能有效而准确地告诉我们书写者的个性和行为模式
My writing's always different.
我的笔迹一直在变
That's because it expresses your emotions at that given time,
因为它承载了你当时的情绪
just like your facial expressions parallel the way you're feeling while you're speaking.
就像你的面部表情和你说话时的情绪是一致的
I'm surprised this guy writes in cursive.
我倒没想到那人写的是草书
His message is so clear. I would've thought he'd print everything.
他传递的信息那么清楚还以为他会把什么都打印出来呢
Actually, his connected writing shows that he deals with problems in a practical and direct manner.
事实上连贯书写的方式说明他处理问题的方式向来实用直接
- Like shooting someone. - Exactly.
比如用枪射人 没错
The hollow man uses simple statements, all first person.
空心人使用简单陈述句 都为第一人称
For example, "I won't be ignored."
比如 "我再不能被忽略"
He's obviously tired of feeling this way.
显然已经厌倦了被人忽视
It's quite possible he's got a job in solitude or one that he feels strips him of his identity.
很可能他的工作寂寂无名或令他感到逐渐失去自我
His job might require him to wear a uniform, something that shows absolutely no individuality.
可能工作要求他身着制服这就完全抹消了个体意识
Or he may be overqualified for his menial job
或者他觉得自己大材小用
and feels that he doesn't get the respect that he necessarily deserves.
没有得到应有的敬意
But today he's killed 2 women, which tells us he's growing confident.
但今天他杀了两位女子说明自信心渐涨
This makes him unpredictable and dangerous.
导致他更加危险 更难预测
And because he has no physical contact with his victims,
由于他和受害人没有肢体接触
it's going to make him that much harder to catch.
抓他落网难度会更大
We have more information on the mill creek killer
磨溪杀手一案有更多的线索
because he spends a lot of time with his victims before and after his kills.
是因为他在案前案后与被害人相处甚久
Because his victims willingly follow him in broad daylight, he appears harmless.
被害人在光天化日之下自愿随他离开说明他外表相当无害
- He's most likely handsome. - Handsome?
可能还很英俊 英俊?
Yes. These women wouldn't follow an unattractive man. They just wouldn't.
对这些女人不会跟着一个毫无吸引力的男人走 人之常情么
He's handsome, and he's got the social skills to trick his victims.
他外貌英俊 拥有追踪受害人的技巧
Those who know him well, they'd be shocked to learn that he's the man that we're after.
认识他的人绝对想不到他就是我们锁定的目标
He's been able to get his victims away from family, friends.
他能够使受害人离开她们的家人朋友
Obviously, this makes him feel powerful.
显然他为此而感到强势
If this guy is so smart, why would he risk driving his victims from the abduction site to the woods?
如果这人真那么聪明 为什么又冒险把受害人从绑架地点转移到林中?
Because of the ritual.
因为仪式
It's become the most important thing to him.
这对他而言极为重要
Dominates his thoughts. Bullets provide the privacy he needs.
掌控了他的思维 子弹提供了他所需的私密感
The hollow man is motivated by external pressures.
空心人的动机是内心的压力
This is a guy who simply wants attention.
他只想成名
The mill creek killer, on the other hand, he's driven by internal forces.
而磨溪杀手却为内心张力而驱动
He's a sexually motivated offender.
一个为性所驱的侵犯者
Now, this makes him a lot more predictable
因此其行为更容易预料
but don't think for a second it makes him any easier to catch.
但别以为这等于能轻松地将他抓获
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Meredith dale. 25.
梅雷迪斯?黛尔 25岁
She was supposed to meet her friend for a bike ride but disappeared.
骑车结束后她没有和朋友汇合她失踪了
- Disappeared when? - An hour ago.
什么时候? 一小时前
- How can we be sure it's him? - Well, look at her.
怎么肯定是他干的? 看看她
She's his type physically, she vanishes into thin air.
体型符合他的口味就这么突然失踪了
It's got the mill creek's M.O. All over it.
一看就是磨溪杀手的作案手法
I'll set up road blocks in and out of the forest.
我会在树林内外设置路障
Best chance of catching him is find meredith dale's body and sit tight.
抓他的最佳时机是找到梅雷迪斯?黛尔的尸体守株待兔
We know he'll be back.
他会回来的
I'm going to need you to step out of your vehicle.
请走出到车外
- What's going on here, officer? - Just routine check.
怎么了警官?例行检查
- Can you open your back? - Uh, yeah, sure.
能打开后备箱吗?呃当然
Many people come through here today?
今天你们一直守在这?
- What are you doing up here? - Went for a hike.
你来做什么?远足
No water, no supplies?
没带水和供给?
My boots are all I need.
只要一双靴子就够了
That it?
行了?
- That's it. - Ok.
行了 好
What if these dumpsites aren't random?
如果弃尸地点并非随意选取又如何?
The bodies were scattered all over.
尸体到处都是
Look at this. There's no pattern.
看看根本没有固定模式
No, I see that, but we're talking about a lot of area to cover here.
这我知道现在问题是有很大一块区域需要准备
He had to have some kind of plan going into these woods.
去树林前他总得有什么计划吧
Must have done his homework.
一定做过功课
Ok. The first body was found deep into the woods.
好第一具在树林深处被发现
That's a 3-hour car ride from the city.
离城市有三个小时的车程
The first time, he's more careful in disposing of her.
一开始他弃尸时很小心
Her body was discovered by a forest ranger5 days after the abduction.
绑架五天后尸体才被守林人发现
And all the other victims--look at this? a they follow the same pattern.
而其他的受害人--看都遵循同一个模式
What are you saying? You think he works up there?
你的意思是他在那边工作?
He might.
有可能
All I do know for sure is that he has to be familiar enough with these woods
但我肯定他对树林非常熟悉
to know when a ranger is on duty.
知道守林人的作息表
He knew precisely when and where to drop the bodies.
知道弃尸的恰当时间和地点
Now that is an awesome place to dump a person.
这地方用来弃尸真是太完美不过了
- Come on, garcia. - What? I'm just saying, angel fish.
拜托 加西亚 哈?我开玩笑的啦 神仙鱼
A million acres converts into over 2,300square miles to cover.
一百万亩地也就是2300平方公里的地方啊
Evil knew what he was doing.
鬼才知道他在干啥
Yeah? Well, now so do we.
啊?我们也该知道
Talk to me. How's the ranger schedule break down?
说说看守林人的作息怎么安排的?
Ok. The national forest is divided into 6 ranger districts,
这片国家森林分为6大区
which are patrolled every 3 to 5 days.
每隔3至5天进行一次巡逻
Now, the potosi-fredrick town area must be where he's headed to next
他下个目的地肯定是珀多西费得瑞克镇
because the rangers were just there yesterday,
因为昨天守林人才去过
which means they're not scheduled to revisit it for at least another 3 days.
说明至少后三天他们不会再去
And look at that, it's the district closest to the city.
看看这是离市区最近的林区
Well, that makes sense. He's in a hurry.
有道理说明他很着急
He wants to get in and out of there without a lot of trouble.
不想在进出上多费时费力
Which area has the easiest access to the main road?
那块区域和主干道交通最方便?
That would be... salt grass cove.
应该是...盐草湾
Salt grass cove.
盐草湾
Yep. He'd have plenty of time to revisit her.
恩他有足够的时间再回去拜访她
What? No,no.I don't want to know that. Bye-bye.
啥?不不我不想知道拜拜
Think I know where he took meredith dale.
我知道他把梅雷迪斯?黛尔放哪儿了
Brownie, come here. Brownie
过来
Damn it.
混球
Please, please.
喂喂
Everything needs to look the same as when he left it.
每处细节都要原封不动
- He'll come back. - He needs to see meredith again.
他会回来的 他需要再看到Meredith
This bastard has killed 7 women on my watch.
这个混蛋已经在我眼皮底下杀了7个女人
- Comb the scene! - Oh,no. Please, please! Stop!
仔细搜查现场! 不不行请停下!
Let's clear the immediate area.
立即清空这片地区
Post yourselves along the perimeter. It's imperative that you become invisible.
沿边界布防严禁任何人显露行藏
He set his own trap.
他作茧自缚
What we need to do now is stake out in the woods and hunt him,
当务之急就是隐身林中 螳螂捕蝉黄雀在后
just like he does his victims.
正如他对受害人所做
That's got to be him.
应该是他
Fbi! Stay down! Hands where I can see them.
FBI!蹲下!把手放我能看到的地方!
Ok, ok. Just take it easy.
稳住稳住
Jim meyers. What the hell?
吉姆?迈耶斯 怎么是你
- You're the mill creek killer? - What? No.
你就是磨溪杀手?什么?当然不是
Then how the hell did you get here?
那你怎么知道来这儿?
I got another letter from the hollow man.
我从空心人那儿得到了另外一封信
Telling you exactly where to find meredith dale?
告诉你找到梅雷迪斯?黛尔的确切藏尸地?
I swear. You can read it.
我发誓你们可以读信
"Follow the cottonwood trail through salt grass cove."
"沿杨木林直到盐草湾"
Wait a minute. We just figured this out ourselves.
等等我们也才发现
How can another killer know the specifics about someone else's dumpsite?
另一个杀手从何得知确切的弃尸地点?
What's going on?
出什么事了?
It's going to be all over the news.
新闻将会铺天盖地
Look like the hollow man didn't give you the exclusive this time.
看来这回空心人可没给你独家
So our plan to catch the mill creek killer was ruined by the hollow man?
所以我们抓磨溪杀手的计划被空心人给搅了?
And now the hollow man's on a high.
现在空心人肯定很兴奋
He hasn't pulled the trigger since he took2 victims yesterday.
自从昨天他杀了两个人还没扣过扳机呢
Is he satisfied or is he just getting started?
他已经得到了满足还是一切才刚开始?
We'll find out.
会找到答案的
"Hollow man helps fbi find the mill creek killer's victim."
"空心人帮助联邦调查局寻获磨溪杀手的受害人"
Nice. He's alerted the media and injected himself into the investigation.
真不错他不但通知了媒体还把自己弄进调查中
He's getting the attention he's been craving.
他成名的欲望更强烈了
But if the shooter really wants to get the other guy arrested,
可是如果他想要叫磨溪杀手被抓住
he would've called us and not the media.
应该联系我们而非媒体
He must know the mill creek killer needs to revisit the body.
他一定知道磨溪杀手会重新去找尸体
If he can't defile the woman again, the need'll become so strong, it could push him into a frenzy.
如果他无法再次亵渎受害人这种需求会不断增强使他疯狂
And if that happens, this guy is just a time bomb waiting to explode.
如果真是这样这家伙就是个定时炸弹
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hi. Look, I'm having a day.
呃我今天特别不顺
My car won't startand I forgot my phone.
车发动不起来手机也忘带了
Could I use yours to make a call?
能借你的用一下吗?
Yeah. Ok. I know it's here. I just used it.
好的等一下刚才我还用过呢
What, you know what? Forget the phone.
呃算了不用找了
Maybe it'll start for you.
也许你能帮我发动车
Walk with me. It's right around the corner.
跟我走吧就在对角
- No, that's ok. - No, come on.
没关系 不来吧
No. No!
不不要!
- Walk with me. - Let go of me!
跟我走 放开我!
- Now! - Let me go!
马上!放开我!
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Somebody! Somebody! Help, please!
有人吗!有人吗!救命啊!
Somebody! Please!
有人吗救命!
- At first he seemed so normal. - Was he handsome?
刚开始他挺正常的 他帅吗?
- Excuse me? - Was he handsome?
什么? 他长得帅吗?
Yeah. He was.
是的
Actually, that'swhy I stopped.
所以我才停下的
When did his demeanor change?
他什么时候态度转变了?
After I refused to go to his car.
我不愿意跟他一起去车上
He grabbed my arm so hard I thought that it would break.
他用力地抓着我手臂感觉要断了
I've been watching the news about all these women being abducted, and I just started screaming.
我看过新闻里那些被绑走的女子所以开始大叫
You trusted your instincts.
你跟随了自己的直觉
Because of that, you're still alive.
所以保全了性命
Miss, there's a sketch artist here with us.
小姐 这里有一位素描画像师
He can create a pretty accurate rendition from your description of this man.
能通过你的描述逼真地画出那人的面貌
- Would you sit with him? - Absolutely.
可以和他谈一下吗?当然
officer.
警官
- I'm glad you're all right. - Thank you.
很高兴你平安无事 谢谢
Well, he's becoming irrational and violent in public.
他开始失去理智在公众场合作案了
That's exactly what the hollow man wanted him to do.
正合了空心人的愿
Well, if he doesn't find a victim soon, he'll become more dangerous.
如果他还找不到下一个受害人就会变得更加危险
How's that possible?
怎么说?
He'll drop the ruse entirely and just start grabbing women at random.
他会完全弃计划于不顾随便找个女人下手
Great. Thanks, man.
好的谢了
he's getting what he wants.
他已经得偿所愿
He knew exactly where to find meredith dale's body.
他清楚地知道梅雷迪斯?黛尔尸体的位置
He figured out the route to the dumpsite the same way we did.
他和我们一样找出了弃尸点的规律
They always say serial killers make the best profilers.
人们都说连续杀人狂是最好的侧写观摩对象
Yeah, but this guy's dead-on.
对但这个家伙丧心病狂
Yeah. The headline doesn't mention the shooter at all.
报刊头条根本没提枪击犯的存在
We talked to jim meyers, the reporter, asked him not to respond to the letter,
我们说服了吉姆?迈耶斯 那个记者要他不去理会空心人的信
he doesn't, and then the guy goes out and shoots 2 more women.
他答应了那人就出去杀了两个女人
- In a better part of town. - What gives him this confidence?
还在更上流的地方 他哪来的自信心?
What's the significance of the paper at the scene?
案发现场的报纸又有什么意义?
We know he wants to be newsworthy. He could've just tossed it aside.
他想让此事具有新闻价值只要把报纸扔下即可
Instead, he displayed it.
他却特地摆了出来
There's something he wants us to look at. There's definitely something in the paper.
他想让我们看什么东西报纸里一定有什么线索
I think I figured it out.
我想我找到了
What is it?
是什么?
They're talking. In the classifieds.
他们在交谈通过分栏广告
classifieds, code names. This feels like an old spy movie.
分栏广告代号搞得像个过时的间谍片
It's low-tech, simple, but very effective.
技术含量是低但简单有效
They've been doing this for months, and nobody ever knew it.
他们干了几个月了但谁也没发现
This is the first one that I found. The references are what made me suspicious.
这是我找到的第一条内容令人起疑
"Sunny, are you an artist too?
"桑尼 你也是个艺术家吗?
I'd love to see your work sometime. Holden."
希望有机会见识你的作品 霍尔登"
Sunny? Holden?
桑尼? 霍尔登?
They're characters from catcher in the rye.
都是《麦田里的守望者》中的角色
Widely accepted as a loved book of sociopaths.
广泛被反社会者接纳的书
Mark david chapman quoted it after killing john lennon.
马克 戴维?查普曼在杀害约翰?列农后引用了此书
Deranged minds identify with holden's alienation and detachment.
疯狂的头脑与霍尔登的冷漠孤僻符合
I found the initial contact. It ran in the paper unchanged for months.
我找到了最初的联系在报纸上一成不变的登了好几个月
"We have different tastes, but I can appreciate your art. Sunny."
"我们品位迥异但我欣赏你的艺术 桑尼."
Sunny's the hollow man. He initiated contact.
桑尼就是空心人是他启动了交流
- What's he getting out of it? - A mentor.
他有啥好处?导师
Offered admiration and respect.
当他付出欣赏和尊敬
In return, he gains encouragement and confidence.
做为回报他得到了鼓励和信心
But when the hollow man remained unnoticed by the press,
但是当空心人始终不被媒体关注
he resented his mentor and turned it into a rivalry.
他开始憎恨自己的导师并展开了杀人竞争
Hollow man became jealous.
空心人开始嫉妒了
They were both killers, but they weren't seen in the same playing field.
他们都是杀手却不能出现在同一个赛场上
What else did you find?
你还有什么发现?
"An overwhelming area and you never get lost?"
"一个绝好的地方你永远不会迷路?"
Then the answer to this question.
然后是答案
"I do my research." It's not so random when you know the area.
"我做了研究如果你了解了就会知道这不是随便挑的"
I like cotton woodin sgc."
"我喜欢SGC的棉木"
Sgc? He's talking about salt grass cove. SGC?
他是说盐草湾?
- He told him how to find meredith dale. - Why?
他告诉他怎么找到梅雷迪斯?黛尔 为什么
Teaching his student a lesson.
给学生上课
We understand their relationship.
我们了解他们之间的关系
Let's use it against them.
让我们利用这点
Hey, sweetness. Make me smile and tell me you got a name.
嗨甜甜 让我笑笑告诉我你有名字了
Oh, I got scads of them, babe, but none paid for these personal ads.
我查到了很多宝贝但没有这些个人广告付费的信息
They went with cash, totally old school.
他们付现金真是守旧
I hate it when they're smart. 2 separate accounts in good standing.
他们这么狡猾真让我头疼两个信誉良好的账户
Well, these guys are good. Thanks.
他们很不错谢谢
Garcia says they covered their tracks. How's it going in here?
加西亚说他们掩盖了踪迹现在情况怎么样?
Reid's imitating the hollow man'slanguage patterns to send a message to the mill creek killer.
里德在模仿空心人的语气给磨溪杀手发消息
He's offering condolences on losing meredith dale.
他正对失去梅雷迪斯?黛尔表示哀悼
Well, if he can't get to meredith dale, he's gonna need a body.
如果他不能得到梅雷迪斯?黛尔 他就会要一具尸体
He's gonna need it real soon.
很快就要
You guys worried that the hollow man's going to ruin our plan again?
你们担心空心人会毁了我们的计划?
He wants the mill creek killer to get caught.
他希望磨溪杀手被抓住
The pupil's trying to kill the teacher?
学生想杀掉老师?
Hope you're close, reid.
希望你快了 里德
You got less than an hour to meet the deadline.
还有不到一小时就是最后期限了
You'll be surrounded.
我们就在周围
Need you to relax... as best you can.
尽量放松点
This guy's going to want to get close to you, and he's going to want to examine you.
这人会想接近你而且会想检查你
He's going to want to touch me?
他还打算摸我吗?
Since you're a gift, not a marked victim, he might try to make you his own.
因为你是个礼物不是标记的受害者他可能希望拥有你
But we're not going to let him get that far.
但我们不会让他做的这么过份
We need him to get close to confirm he's the killer.
我们只需要他近得可以确认是杀手
There's nothing normal about this guy. Nothing.
这家伙不正常完全不正常
You have any questions?
你有问题吗?
Let's do this.
就这样吧
Ok. Down you go.
好吧躺下
Close your eyes. Try to relax.
闭上眼睛试着放松
What do you think? Did it sound like the hollow man?
你们怎么想?听上去像空心人吗?
Hopefully the mill creek killer will buy it.
希望磨溪杀手能上当
"Dear holden, they say imitation" is the highest form of flattery.
"亲爱的霍尔登 他们说模仿是最好的恭维"
"Since you were almost in harm's way, "I thought I'd share some art.
"因为你使用比较危险的方法我觉得我可以跟你分享一些技艺"
Should make you feel better. here's my gift to you. sunny.
那会让你感觉更好这就是我给你的礼物 桑尼"
Hello.
你好
Fbi! Get down! Stay down!
FBI!趴下!趴着!
One down, one to go.
抓了一个还差一个
Stop right here.
在这停下
It's going to be tough to push through this crowd.
想挤过人群不太容易
That's the idea.
这是计划中的
I'm getting out. Secure a path to the door.
我出去开一条路
Everyone, take a step back. Get back!
请大家退后一步退后!
What do you have to say to the families of the women you killed?
你打算向受害者家人说什么?
Do you have any remorse for what you've done?
你对你的所做所为没有一丝懊悔?
- You're going to hell. - You deserve to die!
去死吧 你该死!
I've alerted all news outlets that we'll be holding a press conference in 10 minutes.
我已经通告所有媒体我们会在10分钟内开一个发布会
- And you have the script? - Right here.
你有发言稿了吗?在这
Be sure to say exactly those words.
一定要说那些话
- The wording's important, jj. - Relax.
那些话很重要 JJ 放松点
It's not my first party, boys.
这对我不是头一回了小男生
Gideon, we don't have much on mill creek, especially if he says he stumbled on the body.
吉迪恩 我们没有太多麽溪杀手的证据特别是如果他说她是假扮尸体
So what are we going to do?
那我们该怎么做?
I'll go try and do my job.
我会做好我的事
Ok. Thanks.
好的多谢
You comfortable?
舒服吗?
As comfortable as anyone can be in handcuffs.
跟所有戴手铐的人一样舒服
Let me see.
让我看看
I'm jason gideon.
我是詹森?吉迪恩
You know, I don't know your name or where you're from...
我不知道你的名字也不知道你来自哪里
the only thing we do know is you're an intelligent, good-looking man
我们唯一知道的事是你很是个又聪明又好看的男人
with an inflated ego who happens to like killing women.
极度自负碰巧喜欢杀女人
Well, you had me till that last part... agent gideon.
除了最后那部分你都说对了 吉迪恩探员
Imagine how shocked I am, considering I haven't done anything.
想想我有多震惊因为我什么都没做
I see a woman who I think is in distress in the woods and I get...
我在树林里看到一个女人以为她处于危难中..
pounced on.
我就扑了过去
Fbi wants to interview you. Talk about your work.
FBI想见你谈谈你的作品
We never believed we'd have you in custody.
我们没想到会是你被拘留
I mean, definitely thought the hollow man would be easier to catch.
我们的确以为空心人更容易被抓到
Is that upsetting?
很沮丧吧?
I thought the two of you were friends, that you admired each other's work and...
我想你们两个是朋友你们钦佩彼此的作品
I don't know the hollow man.
我不认识空心人
But if I did, I'd say he sounds like an obsessed fan.
如果我认识我会说他象是个讨厌的追随者
Is that how you see yourself, as somebody famous?
你就是这么看自己的吗以为自己很出名?
Well, from what I've read about the mill creek killer, I'd say he's an artist.
我读过的关于磨溪杀手的事情我得说他像个艺术家
Fascination wasn't completely one-sided.
迷恋不完全是单方面的
You did respond to his ads in the paper.
你回应了他在报纸上的广告
No one can respect what the hollow man has done.
没人会尊重空心人做的事
He's got no imagination.
他根本没有想象力
But he's smart.
但他很聪明
Found meredith dale's body, even told the media about it.
找到了梅雷迪斯?黛尔的尸体 还告诉了媒体
Whoever taught him, taught him very well.
不管是谁教了他 都教得很好
That's very true.
的确如此
It just sounds like the student turns on the teacher.
看起来学生反击了老师
No, no. He was protecting him.
不不他在保护那个人
Is that what you think the hollow man was doing?
你觉得这就是空心人做的?
Well, what else could it be?
还能有什么?
Manipulating you, gaining your trust.
巧妙地利用你得到你的信任
When he got it, the hollow man set you up.
得到之后他就设计你
You were front page news. Now you'd be a footnote.
你曾是头版新闻现在就要成为注脚了
Hollow man's out there, you're in here. It's all because of him.
空心人在外面你却在这全是因为他
Is that what you want?
这就是你想的吗?
You want me to get angry to help you catch him?
你想让我生气然后就会帮你们抓他?
That is not your problem, sir.
那不是你的问题先生
Then what do you want?
那你想要什么?
I have just have one question.
我只有一个问题
If killing those women made you an artist, the things you did to them after they were dead...
如果杀掉那些女人能使你成为艺术家那么他们死后你做的事
what does that make you?
又能让你成为什么呢?
I mean, really it...
我是说那真的
it just doesn't seem very artistic, does it?
那看起来可不怎么像艺术家是吧?
You went back, you fix their make-up, you'd comb their hair.
你回去给他们化妆梳头
And you visited them...
然后你去看他们
- over and over and over. - I didn't do that.
一遍又一遍 我没那么干过
If you thought you were famous before, wait until the press gets a hold of you--
如果以前你认为自己很出名那么等着看媒体抓住你时会怎么样吧...
- you shut your mouth. - Details of your visit.
你住嘴 关于你探访的细节
Shut your mouth. I never went back.
闭嘴我从没回去过
You expect me to believe that you only killed those women?
你指望我相信你只是杀了她们?
That it wasn't you who kept visiting the corpses?
你没有一遍遍地参观那些尸体?
We found lipstick in your hand when we caught you.
我们抓到你的时候你手里握着一管唇膏
- You will not tell anyone that. - Excuse me?
别告诉别人 对不起?
I said you can never say that.
我说你不能那么说
- You didn't visit the corpses? - No.
你没去参观那些尸体?没有
- No, you just killed them. - Yes.
没有你只是杀了她们 是的
Yes. I killed them.
是的我杀了她们
But...but you can't tell anyone... that I went back.
但...但你不能再说...我回去过
You can't do that.
你不能那么做
The women of st. Louiscan rest easy tonight...
今晚St. Louiscan的妇女们可以放心休息了
after a long year, the mill creek killer is in custody.
磨溪杀手经过漫长的一年终于抓捕在案
This man is highly intelligent and he uses a sophisticated rouse
此人智商极高他使用极其狡猾的手段
when luring these womenin public places.
在公共场合引诱那些妇女
The mill creek killer is someone the bauwill want to study
磨溪杀手是BAU值得学习的案例
as one of the most complex criminals we've dealt with in years.
他是我们多年来所处理过的最复杂的罪犯
- Questions? - Yes?
有问题吗?请说
What's the fbi doing about the other serial killer?
关于另一个杀手FBI将如何行动?
We have new information about that case.
关于那个案子我们有些新的消息
We no longer believe the shootings are related.
我们不再认为枪击是有关联的
- Yes? - What's the new information?
请说 什么新消息?
We believe they are isolated incidents,
我们认为是孤立的个案
and we're looking into the possibility that the last 2were copycats.
我们在求证最后两起案件为模仿的可能性
Jim meyers?
吉姆?迈耶斯?
Are you referring to the killer who calls himself the hollow man?
你是指那位称自己为空心人的杀手吗?
We believe the person who wrote that letter is nothing but a street thug.
我们认为写信的人只是个街头暴徒
We have evidence that indicates that the letter was just a prank
有证据显示那封信只是恶作剧
to throw us off the investigation of the mill creek killer.
试图将我们从磨溪杀手的调查中引开
This is no longer a bau case.
这将不再是BAU的案子
It lacks a certain sophistication, class, there's just nothing elegant about it.
它缺乏复杂性不够品味没有任何值得一提的地方
That's all the questions we'll take for now. Thank you.
提问结束谢谢
Well, we set the bait, we'll see if he takes it.
我们放了饵就看他是不是上钩了
Place your coins, keys, belts in the basket.
请把硬币钥匙皮带放进篮子里
Walk this way.
这边走
Walk this way.
这边走
Step to the side, please.
请到一边来
Extend your arms.
伸开双臂
Stay down.
趴着
give your weapon right now.
把你的武器给我快点
Get up.
站起来
Where is he? I want to see him right now.
他在哪?我要马上见他
You tell him the hollow man's here.
告诉他空心人在这里
He told you to say those things about me, didn't he?
他教你那么说我的是吗?
He told you to use those words.
他教你说那些话
Get him out of here.
把他带出去
I'm no less elegant than he is.
我不比他差
- I'm no copycat. - Shut your mouth.
我不是模仿 闭嘴
I left you the newspaper! I gave you the mill creek killer!
我给你留下了报纸我把磨溪杀手交给了你
What else do I have to do?
我还要做什么?
Go! Get him out of here!
快走!带他离开这!
This is the story for tomorrow.
这是明天的新闻
"they were our daughters, sisters, brothers, and friends."
"他们曾是我们的女儿姐妹兄弟和朋友"
they have every right to be remembered... and memorialized.
"他们应被我们回忆和缅怀..."
"There are no one who live downtown..."
"没有人住在下城区..."
they didn't mention the shooter.
没有提到枪手
He was a nobody who wanted to be somebody by killing people and they didn't give him that.
他曾默默无闻想靠杀人出名但人们不会让他得逞的
Good.
好极了
Mahatma gandhi once said, "remember that all through history there have been tyrants and murderers
圣雄甘地曾说过"请记住历史上那些暴君和凶手
and for a time they seem invincible..."
曾有一度战无不胜..."
"like ancient bruises..."
"就像古老的淤伤"
"but in the end, they always fall. Always."
"但最终他们全部都倒下了 永远如此"
"I'm awake to feel..."
"我能感觉到..."
please tell me you haven't been there for the last 4 days.
别告诉我你在这呆了四天
I heard you were flying back tonight.
我听说今晚你飞回来
Heard? How could you have heard a thing like that?
听说?你怎么可能听说这种事?
This was dropped off today.
这是今天送来的
I appreciate your interest, agent, but profiling is a specialty.
我感谢你对此有兴趣探员但犯罪描述是个专业
We can't just letany one who wants to give it a whirl.
我们不能让随便什么人都来尝试
The I-80 killer? Co-eds in indiana?
I-80杀手?印地安那的女生?
Yes, I read it on the plane.
是的我在飞机上看过了
They aren't blitz attacks. This guy's organized.
他们不是闪电战他们是有组织的
He's a white male, early 30s, and a smooth talker,
他是白人男性 30出头很会讲话
because even after 11 victims, he can still convince
因为在有了11个受害人之后他还能说服
educated women who know there's a predator out there to get into his car.
那些受过教育的妇女在她们知道外面有个凶残的杀手时还坐进他的车里
How would you advise the police?
你会怎么建议警察?
I would stake out the ranch house, a night club in gary.
我会密切注意那个单层的房子 盖理的夜总会
They have a very popular ladies night on thursdays.
周四那有个非常受欢迎的女士之夜
If you look closely, you'll see that 8 out of the 11 victims went missing on a friday morning.
如果你仔细看会发现11名受害者中有8个是在周五早上失踪的
So something gets this creep's motor running on thursdays.
所以这个坏蛋在周四就开始行动了
This isn't a whirl, agent hotchner.
这不是尝试 霍奇纳探员
I don't know how the paperwork got screwed up
我不知道那些个人资料怎么乱写的
or maybe you believe my parents pulled some strings, which they didn't, by the way.
或是你觉得我父母做了什么手脚顺便说他们没有
I belong in this unit.
我应归于这个团队
And all I'm asking you for is the chance to show you that.
我只要求给我机会表现出来
I still need to look into this. I'm not promising anything.
我还会继续观察我不能承诺什么
Understood.
明白
We brief new cases every morning at 10:00 am.
我们每天早10点会对新案子做简报
You can see facilities management about a desk.
你可以找总务申请一张桌子
You won't be sorry.
你不会后悔的。

分享到
重点单词
  • menialadj. 适合仆人做的,卑微的 n. 佣人,家仆,卑贱的
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,
  • willinglyadv. 乐意地,心甘情愿地
  • trapn. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车 v. 设圈套,陷入
  • dismissvt. 解散,开除,逃避,(法律)驳回
  • repressionn. 抑制,压抑,制止
  • wildernessn. 荒野,荒地
  • mentorn. 指导者 vt. 指导