犯罪心理第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集 北财神
日期:2017-02-16 16:38

(单词翻译:单击)

13 and 0, 13 and 0!
13比0 13比0
13 and 0, 13 and 0!
13比0 13比0
Next friday, our children will be asked a question.
下周五当有人问起我们的孩子们
How they answer that will define us all.
他们的回答将赐予我们新的注解
The question is:
这个问题就是
When victory and defeat,
当胜败未知
life and death, hang in the balance,
生死未卜之时
what are you capable of?
你们能否力挽狂澜?
State championship!
州锦标赛
Number one!
我们是冠军
Same speech he gives every year.
每年的演说辞都一样
That's because it works every year.
可每次都能奏效
What are you doing?
你干什么呢?
You hate football.
你讨厌橄榄球赛
My brother's on the team.
我弟弟要出赛
You hate your brother.
你讨厌你弟弟
besides, did i ask you not to go to the pep rally?
此外我有没有过问你为什么不去赛前动员会?
Did i ask you to dump the quarterback?
我有没有过问你为什么不打四分卫?
Very nice.
说得好
Come on, guys.
别这样姑娘们
We're all tired, we're all hungry...
我们又饿又累
and we all know the second you get some of this pizza,
当你们吃到热乎乎的比萨
you'll remember how much you love each other.
就会记起你们有多么深爱对方
You ok?
你没事吧?
Yeah. It's just a little cough,
没事有点咳嗽
it's not going to kill me.
没有大碍
Thanks for hanging with me.
谢谢你作陪
Always.
我会一直陪你
Besides, thank your daddy for leaving us
还有呢也要谢谢你爸爸
the house all weekend.
整个周末都把房子留给我们
I need some air.
我需要新鲜空气
Ha ha.
哈哈
Give me this.
给我吧
Polly.
波莉
Go on, i'll be right in.
你们先去我马上来
Ok, i'm going to go shower. Ok.
好啦我要去冲个澡 好
Hey, garbage girl,
嗨收垃圾小姐
better not forget to wash your hands.
别忘了洗个手
Do what i say polly, or brooke and kelly die.
乖乖听话 波莉 否则布鲁克和凯利就没命
Now, get dressed.
快把衣服穿上
Are you ok?
你没事吧?
What does this guy want?
他想干什么?
I don't know.
不知道
Did you tell him our names?
你把我们的名字告诉他啦?
What?
什么?
He called us by name. Did you tell him?
他叫我名字来着 你告诉他的?
No.
我才没
She's right. He knew our names.
她说得对 他知道我们名字
What does that mean?
那说明什么?
That he knows us, that he's someone we know?
他认识我们我们应该也认识他?
Well, if he knows us, why hasn't he talked to us?
如果他认识我们为什么都不跟我们讲话?
'Cause he's some kind of freak!
因为他是个怪胎!
If he comes back,
如果他过来
we have to fight him together.
我们得一起反抗
Right. He can't take all 3 of us at the same time.
对 他不能一次对付我们三个
This time, we fight, no matter what. Ok?
无论如何我们也要一起反抗知道吗?
We all attack him at once.
我们就一起攻击他
Are you sure you're ok?
你确定不要紧么?
God! What does this guy want?
天哪他到底要干吗?
To choose.
要做个选择
To choose what?
什么选择?
2 of you will leave this room alive...
你们中的两个可以活着离开
one of you will die.
另一个必须送命
You choose.
你们选吧
Mrs. Homefeldt?
Homefeldt夫人?
Hi. I'm agent jareau.
你好我是让热探员
Thank you for seeing me.
感谢您能来见我
Miles said it was an emergency.
迈尔斯说事关紧要
Yeah.

She said to give this to you.
她让我把这个给你
You played soccer.
你踢过足球
I don't understand.
我不太明白
By daughter, polly,
我女儿 波莉
played soccer, too, for north mammon...
也是踢足球的 North Mammon队
the varsity team...
大学校队
she got a scholarship to penn state.
她获得了宾夕法尼亚州的奖学金
Forgive me, ma'am.
不好意思女士
My aunt didn't really explain to me the nature of this emergency.
我阿姨没有把事情的原委解释清楚
No one is looking for them.
没人找寻她们
Here.
这个
My daughter and her 2 friends,
是我女儿和她两个朋友
they've been missing for 5 days,
她们都失踪五天了
and i know someone took them, but no one will believe me.
一定是被人拐走了 可就是没人相信我
Missing?
她们失踪了?
I mean, you found this girl, right?
我的意思是你找到了这女孩对吧?
Yeah. this is you, right?
对 这是你对吧?
This... this here...
这这个
No, no, not just me.
不不不只是我
The team here did.
集体的力量
It's been 5 days now.
已经五天了
Can you ask them to help me?
你能让他们帮帮我么?
Because no one is looking for my polly.
没有人在找我的波莉
Well, as much as we might want to take this case,
即使我们愿意接这个案子
we have to be invited by local authorities.
必须先收到当地警方的委托
I'm sure that this friend of your aunt's is very concerned,
我能理解你阿姨的朋友此刻的心情
but it just doesn't work that way.
但我们必须照章办事
I called the police chief.
我联络过当地警局局长
He faxed over an official request for our assistance.
他已经把援助申请传真过来了
This is brooke chambers. Her father, peter,
这是布鲁克·钱伯斯 他的单身父亲彼得
a widower, left her home alone for the weekend.
周末把她一个人留在家中
Polly homefeldt and kelly seymour were sleeping over saturday night. Polly Homefeldt和Kelly Seymour
周六来她家过夜
At 9:35 p.m. During the town's pep rally
晚上9点35分
for the high school football team,
在全城为高中橄榄球队举行赛前动员会时
both kelly and polly called home.
凯利和波莉打电话回家
It's me.
是我
Polly: I know this is last minute,
我知道这是关键时刻
but please don't be angry.
但请不要动气
Brooke, kelly and i are going to take off
布鲁克 凯利和我要去公路旅行
on a road trip for a few days,
就几天时间
sort of our last adventure before graduation.
就当是毕业前最后的狂欢冒险
We'll be back friday night.
周五晚上回来
Love you, bye.
我爱你们再见
Kelly seymour left this message
凯利·西摩在44秒后
on her parents' machine 44 seconds later.
给她父母留了言
Kelly: It's me.
是我
I know this is last minute, but please don't be angry.
我知道这是关键时刻但请不要动气
Brooke, polly, and i are going to take off
布鲁克 波莉和我要去公路旅行
on a road trip for a few days,
就几天时间
sort of our last adventure before graduation.
就当是毕业前最后的狂欢冒险
We'll be back friday night.
周五晚上回来
Love you, bye.
我爱你们再见
Exactly the same.
一模一样
Word for word.
逐字不差
Both calls made were made from brooke's cell,
她们都使用布鲁克的手机打的电话
which has since been turned off.
打完之后手机就一直处于关机状态
And there's been no activity
周六之后
on their cell phones or atm cards since saturday.
她们的手机和ATM卡也没有使用记录
It does sound like they were reading from a script.
听上去她们都在照稿子念
And obviously, since the phone's turned off,
手机已经关机
i can't use it to locate the girl,
显然我也不能确认她们的位置
but i have an open trap on the number
不过我已经对她们的号码设置了陷阱程序
in case it gets turned back on.
只要一开机我便会知道
Ok, guys, guys, not for nothing.
好了 伙计们 也许是虚惊呢
I remember my senior year in high school.
还记得我在高中的最后一年
Isn't it possible these girls just took off on a road trip?
会不会她们真的去公路旅行了呢?
No. Absolutely not.
不可能 绝对不可能
Polly accepted an athletic scholarship to penn state.
波莉刚收到了去宾州的体育奖学金
I was a high school athlete, just like these girls.
我也是个高中生运动员和她们一样
I was these girls.
她们就是从前的我
They don't smoke, they don't do drugs,
她们不抽烟不吸毒
they don't drink during the season,
在赛季都不喝酒
and they did not jeopardize a fulbright scholarship
她们不会冒着失去富布赖特奖学金的风险
by cutting school and missing practice.
而旷课或者玩失踪
Ok.
好了
I hear you, jj.
我听懂了 JJ
It has been 5 days.
不过都五天了
There's a chance these girls...
她们可能都
there's a chance we may not find them.
我们可能找不到她们了
I don't think so.
我不这么想
Why not?
为什么?
The phone messages.
电话留言
If they were reading from a script,
如果她们是念稿的
they said, i'll see you next friday,
既然说了周五晚上回来
not 2 days, not 2 weeks, friday.
不是两天后也不是两周后而是周五
Why be that specific?
为何要这样强调?
My guess is we have until friday to find them.
我的猜测是赶在周五之前我们就有可能找到她们
2 days.
还有两天
So, are we taking this case?
这么说我们接手啦?
Wheels up in 30 minutes.
30分钟后发车
Legendary basketball coach john wooden once said,
传奇教练约翰·伍登说过
"it's not so important who starts the game, but who finishes it."
由谁开赛远远没有由谁结束比赛至关重要
Hi, i'm sergeant sykes, tom, if you want.
你们好我是塞克斯警官 如果愿意叫我汤姆就好啦
Derek morgan.
德里克·摩根
Agent gideon, dr. Reid.
吉迪恩探员 里德博士
Jason gideon. How are you?
我是詹森·吉迪恩 你好
Hope we haven't brought you folks out here for nothing.
希望你们不会大老远白跑一趟
You don't believe the girls are missing?
你不相信那些女孩是失踪了?
It's not really the kind of thing
我们这带不太会发生
that happens around here, you know?
这种事情你明白么?
You'd be surprised to know how many times we hear that.
每次我们都能听到这样的话
Still, i've been through the house myself
我亲自勘查过那房子
and nothing looks out of place at all.
并没发现任何异样
You talk to chambers, the father?
你和钱伯斯 那个父亲谈过了么?
Haven't located him yet.
还没有他的消息
Is that unusual?
这难道不奇怪么?
Chambers is a lawyer.
钱伯斯是名律师
He's always out of town on business.
他经常出城公干
November 3rd. That's tomorrow.
11月3号就是明天
State championship football game.
是州橄榄球锦标赛的日子
North mammon is finally back in it
North Mammon队闯进了决赛
Show us inside.
进去看看
Chief yates, jennifer jareau, we spoke on the phone.
耶茨局长我是詹妮弗·让热 我们通过电话
Hi. Hi, jeff yates.
你好 你好我是杰夫·耶茨
This is agent hotchner.
这位是霍奇纳探员
Hi, judy. Hey, why don't you go on inside
嗨 朱迪 过来
and make yourself comfortable.
随便坐坐
We'll be in in a minute.
我们马上就进来
Chief yates, there's not much of a case file yet.
耶茨局长案件档案并不详尽
Listen, i can't get anyone to agree the girls are actually missing.
听着我都不能说服别人相信那些女孩的失踪
Mrs. Homefeldt certainly believes it.
Homefeldt夫人很确信啊
Yeah, well, i wouldn't put too much stock
我不能太指望
in what judy homefeldt thinks.
Judy Homefeldt的想法
Why is that?
为什么?
She's got a history of mental problems.
她有精神病史
What kind of history?
什么病史?
Depression.
抑郁
Just heard she's even on medication.
我刚听说她还借助过药物治疗
Didn't she raise polly
她是不是在遭到丈夫抛弃后
on her own after her husband abandoned her,
一个人抚养波莉
what, 12 years ago? Right?
12年前的事了对么?
That's right. Yeah.
没错
If you were in her place,
如果换作是你
don't you think you'd be a little depressed?
是不是也免不了有些沮丧失落呢?
Point taken.
有道理
Chief, if you're not sure the girls are missing,
如果你们不能确定这些女孩是否失踪局长
why would you request our help?
为什么不请求援助呢?
Listen, something happened.
我知道出事了
I'm just not sure what and if it's bad,
我只是不确定是什么有多重大
i'll take all the help i can get.
我会尽可能请求帮助
Plus, your agent jareau can be pretty convincing.
再说了你们让热探员很令人信服
Are the parents inside?
家长们在里面?
Well, kelly's parents are in there.
嗯 凯利的父母在里面
We still haven't been able to track down brooke's father, pete.
我们还没能找到布鲁克的父亲彼得
He's... well, he travels a lot.
他他经常外出
Listen, these people are my friends, ok?
听着他们都是我的朋友懂么?
They're my neighbors, good people.
是我的邻居街坊都是好人
I don't want anybody assuming that they're involved.
我不想让人觉得他们和案件有牵连
We just got here, we're not assuming anything.
我们刚到这儿没有下任何定论
Go ahead.
走吧
You were right, sergeant.
你说得没错警官
No forced entry, no sign of struggle.
没有强行进入或搏斗的痕迹
If someone did attack these girls, if,
如果真受到过攻击 如果
they chose to comply pretty fast.
这些女孩也没有做什么反抗
to immediately get compliance without the use of force,
在短时间内制服对方只有两个办法
that's either the threat of force or previously established trust.
威逼强迫或者事先取得信任
Whoever it was, it took a lot of planning.
无论是哪一种都要经过周密计划
Detailed information about the girls.
了解女孩子们的详细资料
When brooke's father was gone,
什么时候布鲁克的爸爸会出门
when the other parents were out.
什么时候别的父母亲不在家
How do you mean?
你怎么知道?
He knew they'd have to leave messages.
罪犯知道她们得留下口信
With that script, they couldn't talked to the parents directly.
要不是他写的稿子她们也不会跟父母说话
Close family friend or a stalker.
罪犯是好友或者是跟踪者
The folks here look after each other.
这里的人们关系亲近
There's no way an outsider stalker stalked these girls without being noticed.
如果一个外人跟孩子们说话一定会被怀疑
We have to assume the people
我们必须假设
who abducted these girls were members of the community.
拐走孩子们的罪犯是当地人
Would have needed a spot to watch her from.
他需要一个便于偷窥的地点
Should we expect a ransom demand?
这会不会是一起绑架勒索?
Kidnappers who want money
索要钱财的绑匪
contact the families to prove
会联系家人
they have possession of the victim.
以证明被害人在自己手上
They don't call to conceal it.
而不是打电话掩盖真相
Kidnappers. Are we sure they just haven't run off?
绑匪她们不会是出走么?
It's pretty unusual the girls left identical messages.
这样她们就不太会相同的口信
They feel scripted.
她们是照稿念的
Why would kelly run off?
为什么说凯利会出走?
Here's the thing.
情况是这样
This is a football town, kelly plays girl's soccer.
这是一个橄榄球之城 凯利是女足球员
Our son is on the football team.
我们的儿子打橄榄球
This week, the football is all anyone cares about.
这个星期里全城的人都在为橄榄球疯狂
That didn't always sit right with kelly.
凯利可能不太乐意
Should it, gill?
这样对吗 吉尔?
Should her being told that she's not
让她感到不被重视
as important sit right with her?
这样做对吗?
I didn't say she wasn't as important.
我并没有说过她不被重视
You never said it.
你是没说
No, it's going to be all right.
别这样没事的
She'll be back after the game, you'll see.
比赛后她就会回来的一定会
Come on, i got some tissue in the office.
来我办公室里有纸巾
You can see all the windows from here.
从这儿可以看到所有的窗户
Someone's spent a lot of time here.
有人在这花了不少功夫啊
Aw, damn.
见鬼
Has it rained since saturday night?
周六晚上之后下过雨么?
No.
没有
He who seeks the queen of all knowledge, speak and be recognize.
要找百科女王请亮明身份
Garcia, we're sending you some cigarettes. Garcia
我们会送来一些香烟头
Yeah, why not a flesh-eating virus?
好怎么不送点食肉病毒?
It'll be faster and far less painful.
又快又便捷
We need some butts rushed to the lab for dna analysis.
我们需要给这些烟蒂做DNA测试
Oh, reid, i love it when you say butts. Reid
你说烟蒂的时候真可爱
Send away, sugar.
收到宝贝
Bang bang for now.
现在启动
Do you really think someone from our town's involved in this?
你们真的认为是当地人干的?
You said it yourself,
你也说了
an outsider would have been noticed.
一个外人很容易引起注意
Sergeant sykes.
塞克斯警官
What?
怎么了?
Looks like chief yates won himself
看来耶茨局长
a title back in the day.
白天赢了个冠军
They do like their football.
他们真的很热衷于橄榄球
Trust me, it's like a religion.
听我一句那就像是一种宗教信仰
Do you think it strange that with 3 girls missing,
这不是很奇怪么三名女孩失踪
nobody's talking about canceling tomorrow night's game?
就没人提议明晚的比赛么?
Come on, hutch, it's football. Hotch
那可是橄榄球啊
They know they can play without girls.
没有那些姑娘她们还是可以开赛
Just found brooke's car, abandoned.
发现布鲁克的车被人遗弃了
I'm freezing.
我冻死了
We're all cold, we're all hungry.
我们都很冷都很饿
She has a fever.
她发烧了
Complaining about it isn't going to make it any better.
一直抱怨并不能解决问题
Do you have to be so mean? Mean?
你怎么那么自私?自私?
Some jerk puts us in a box, and i'm mean?
那个白痴把我们关在这个箱子里 你还在怪我自私?
You don't see brooke and me jumping on you about it.
你没有看到我和布鲁克一直向着你么
I don't see you or brooke a doing a damn thing!
我没看到你和布鲁克做了什么鬼事
Guys, this is what he wants.
我们这样正合他的意了
How long have we been down here?
我们到这多久了?
We don't even know where here is.
都不知道这是哪里
He doesn't want us to know.
他不想被我们知道
He wants to break us down.
他要我们崩溃
It's called sensory depravation.
这叫感官剥夺
Well, it's not going to work!
这对我们不管用
You hear me, you son of a bitch?!
听到了么你这杂种
It's not going to work!
这没用的
Yes, it will.
会有用的
If he doesn't give us water and food...
如果一直不给我们食物和水
it will work.
就会奏效的
??
我们会死在这里
It's covered in dust.
都蒙上灰了
It must've been here for quite a while.
看来在这儿已经有一阵了
So much for the spontaneous road trip.
就公路旅行来讲
This isn't a very traveled area.
这里可不是理想之地
Not really.
的确
So, the car's left in town
把车遗弃在城里
where it would eventually be found.
迟早要被找到
Eventually.
迟早的事
Gideon, it's from the football team. Gideon
这是球队的帽子
It says k.e. On the brim.
在帽沿上写着K.E.
Could be kip engler.
可能是吉普·恩格勒
Who?
谁?
Ah, he's the quarterback. He and brooke were an item.
他是四分卫他执教布鲁克
What, you think he had something to do with this?
怎么你认为他和案件有关?
Was he at the pep rally saturday night?
周六晚上他在赛前动员会么?
Yeah, he was the star of it.
当然他可是主角啊
Then no.
那看来不是他
But i think we know
但我想我们已经
the kind of person we're looking for.
掌握了罪犯的基本类型
Brooke kelly and polly have been missing for 5 days.
布鲁克 凯利和波莉已经失踪五天了
Usually in cases like this we wouldn't expect to find them alive.
通常在此类案件中 被害人几乎没有生还可能
However, in this case,
然而这个案子
we don't believe that to be true.
我们认为是个例外
The person responsible spent considerable time and energy
罪犯花费了大量时间和精力
planning the abduction.
进行计划实施绑架
He did not do all this work to simply kill the girls
他的所作所为不仅是为了
once he had them. Otherwise,
致她们于死地那么简单
he would've done it at the chamber's house.
要不然他在钱伯斯家就动手了
He certainly seemed to know he had the time.
他知道自己有充足的时间
And he had kelly and polly reference friday
而且强迫凯利和波莉
in the messages they left for their parents.
告诉父母周五会回来
We think the unsub has something planned
我们认为疑犯在锦标赛
for the night of your championship game.
当晚蓄谋了一个计划
We are certain the unsub is someone from this community.
我们能肯定疑犯是该社区的人
How do you know that?
你们怎么知道的?
Because, mr. Chambers,
因为 钱伯斯先生
he didn't have your daughter leave
他没让你女儿
you a phone message or a note, did he?
留下任何口信或者字条对么?
Not that i know of.
据我所知没有
'Cause he knew you'd be out of town for a while.
因为他知道那段时间你会出门
Just like he knew the dump site
如同他知道
for the car would eventually be found.
把车遗弃在什么地方会被我们找到
Everything points to him giving himself time.
这一切都是为了给自己争取时间
Time for what?
争取什么时间?
I don't know yet, sir.
目前还不清楚先生
Well, what's been done about it?
那么你们查出些什么?
Sir, i'm with the fbi.
先生我是FBI探员
We're going to need some information.
我们需要了解一些线索
Wait a minute.
等等
If someone from this town's taken my brooke,
如果是当地人拐走了我的布鲁克
i want to know what the hell's being done about it.
我要知道你们究竟查出了些什么
Yes, i know, sir.
我明白先生
If you'd just come with me.
请随我来
I will explain everything.
我会跟您解释的
All right? Thank you.
可以么?多谢
Predatory abductors like this unsub are intelligent, patient, and cautious.
此类掠夺性绑架者作案深思熟虑耐心谨慎
They like to watch everything...
他们乐于观察一切事物
the victims, the families, the police.
包括受害人及其家庭还有警方
He's surely watching us now
他现在肯定也留意着我们
and may even attempt to inject himself into our investigation.
甚至可能主动参与案件调查
We also know that predatory abductors
我们还知道掠夺性绑架者会
prepare a nest prior to the abduction.
事前准备一处隐匿场所
A remote cabin, an underground bunker,
一栋废弃的小屋一间地下密室
a safe and secure place that only he has access to.
只属于他的安全隐匿之地
Designed to confine and conceal his prey
用来在案发后拘禁和藏匿
once his hunting is done.
他的猎物
Should we be looking for this nest?
我们要寻找这样的场所罗?
You'd never find it.
找不到的
For his nest, predatory abductor john jemelske built
比如说此类罪犯中的John Jemelske
a sophisticated dungeon complex under a suburban syracuse home,
在西勒鸠斯郊外的家中建造了一个结构复杂的地牢
where he documented every detail of torture
他在那里折磨他的受害人长达三年之久
he carried out upon the victims he kept there for 3 years.
并把犯罪过程记录在案
The man who kidnapped these girls has a relationship
罪犯和被害人的关系
or a job that permitted them
或其自身的职责范围
to get close enough to watch them.
能让他亲近和观察她们
We must focus on those people who had access.
我们要找此类有关联的人
A family member, a teacher,
她们的亲属老师
a next door neighbor, it sounds clich\,
邻居也许听上去多余
but often it is the person you least suspect.
但罪犯往往是我们最想不到的人
One more thing to remember.
还有一点
We're looking for someone
我们要抓的人
who was not at the pep rally.
没有参加赛前动员会
Ask the community, i'm sure somebody videotaped it.
问问有没有人录了像
You can go through the tapes, start eliminating townspeople.
看看录像缩小范围
I'm sorry, sir. Mr. Chambers just took off.
对不起长官 钱伯斯先生走了
Where did he go? I don't know.
去哪儿了?不知道
That was garcia. She just ran the cigarette butts through codus
加西亚来电 她刚检测了烟蒂
and got a name... donald haas?
有了发现 唐纳德·哈斯
Don haas is the girls' soccer coach.
唐·哈斯是姑娘们的教练
Was coach haas at the pep rally?
哈斯教练参加赛前动员会了么?
I don't remember seeing him there, no.
不记得见过他没有
Where would coach haas be right now?
哈斯教练现在在哪儿?
Now, i know that we're all upset about polly
我知道大家都在为波莉
and brooke and kelly,
布鲁克和凯利的事担心
but it is important that we keep a positive attitude.
但我们要保持乐观
Those girls, they'd want you to be strong.
她们也希望你们坚强起来
They'd want your prayers.
她们需要你们的祈祷
Aah!

Where's my daughter, you son of a bitch?
我女儿呢 你这杂种
I get the charge dropped, and this is what you do for me?
我帮你脱罪你就这样报答我
Take it easy, take it easy!
别冲动别冲动
He did it before in pittsburgh!
他在匹兹堡就有前科
He was arrested, and i got him off.
他都被拘捕了是我帮了他
I got you off, you son of a bitch.
是我帮了你你这狗杂种
That's enough! let's go
够了走吧
Little help!
帮个忙
??
还好吧
They're all turning on each other.
他们开始剑拔弩张
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Shh.

Remember when we played ashland?
还记得我们跟阿什兰队的比赛么?
You stopped like a hundred shots on goal?
你好象射了一百次门啊
It wasn't a hundred.
没有一百次
You were on fire that day.
你那天状态极佳
You're the great player, polly.
你是个好球员 波莉
You're the one going to penn state.
你获得了去宾州上大学的机会
You're going to come visit me, right?
你会来看我的对吧
There's got to be a way to get him to come down here.
一定有办法把他引下来
He's not coming down.
他不会来的
You know, some of us are trying to come up with solutions, brooke.
要知道总得有人想办法 布鲁克
Don't.
别这样
She's sick.
她都病了
She's sick, she's sick.
她病了 她病了
What about me? I'm sick!
我呢?我也不爽
I'm sick of trying to come up with a plan
我不爽的是当我在这里苦苦想办法
while little miss perfect over here just whines.
我们的娇小姐只会在那叫苦不迭
She has a plan.
她都想好了
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
She already has a plan.
她早就想好了
Why hasn't she told us?
她为什么不跟我们说呢?
??
因为我病得还不够重
What the hell is wrong with pete, huh?
皮特到底见了什么鬼?
Going crazy like that.
跟发疯一样
Like i had something to do with this.
好像我真的做了似的
Mind if i smoke?
不介意我抽烟吧?
Yes.
我介意
You smoke more than 100's, mr. Haas?
你抽万宝路吧 哈斯先生?
Yeah.
没错
We found 13 morley 100 cigarette butts
我们在钱伯斯家对面的大街上
with your dna on them
找到了13个万宝路的烟蒂
across the street from the chamber's house.
上面有你的DNA
This is a mistake.
一定是弄错了
Somebody has made a mistake.
一定是有人搞错了
You smoke those cigarettes
这些烟是你抽的
and left something for yourself on them, sir.
上面还留有证据先生
That's a fact.
这是确凿无疑的
Yeah, but i did not leave them there.
对可我没有扔在那里
Can you tell me who did?
那是谁干的呢?
How the hell should i know?
我怎么会知道?
All right, thanks. You can go back to work now. All right.
好多谢了你可以回去工作了 好
Here's the guest registry.
这是旅客登记表
I'll get started running these names through the computer.
我用电脑排查一下
There's a name in there, john sherman,
其中有个名字 约翰·谢尔曼
you're not going to find it in the state computer.
电脑上一定查不到
He stays here once a month,
他一周来一次
and he pays me $100 cash over the rate
每次都支付100美元现金
so i'll look the other way.
让我装聋作哑
And you don't ask for i.d.?
你连身份证也没检查?
Well, i don't have to... see, because i know the guy.
没这个必要我认识他
Only his name's not sherman.
只不过他不叫谢尔曼
Don haas kidnapped my daughter.
唐绑走了我的女儿
Now, why are you wasting time talking to me?
你们为什么还要浪费时间找我问话?
He's being questioned in another room.
他在另一间房里接受问询
Tell me why you're so convinced that it was him.
告诉我为什么相信是他干的
He said it was someone from this community.
你们说是我们社区的人干的
The only person i know capable of doing
据我所知
something like this is don.
能干出这一切的只有唐
What do you mean, capable?
能干出什么意思?
He's a sex offender.
他是个性犯罪者
His record is clean.
他可没有前科
Yeah, well, 6 years ago, don called me from pittsburgh
唔六年前 唐从匹兹堡打电话给我
and he'd been arrested for soliciting an underage prostitute.
他因为嫖雏妓被捕
Why did he call you?
为什么打给你?
Because i'm a lawyer.
我是个律师嘛
We'd been friends for 30 years.
又是三十年的老友
We played football together in high school.
我们在高中一起打过球
So, why did you agree to help him?
为什么答应帮他?
'Cause don swore it was a one-time thing.
因为唐发誓说他是一时糊涂
The guy was going through a divorce, the girl had a record.
事态发展下去会害他离婚的 那妓女有案底
I made sure that a sex offender
我竟然让一个性犯罪者
could still spend all his working hours around young girls.
回到一个充满年轻姑娘的工作环境里
God, i practically gave him my daughter.
天哪 我亲手害了我的女儿啊
Chambers represented haas in a minor sex offense case
钱伯斯声称哈斯与六年前一起
6 years ago, had the record expunged.
侵害未成年少女案有关但是警方记录无从考证
What kind of sex offense?
有关什么的侵害案?
An underage prostitute.
对方是雏妓
Sounds like the right kind of crime?
看来符合罪犯的特征啊?
Could be.
有这个可能
Well, haas swears
嗯 哈斯发誓说
he didn't put the cigarette butts there.
没有把烟蒂扔在现场
Does it strike anyone else as grossly inconsistent
这会不会是疑犯干的?
that an unsub this sophisticated and methodical would leave an obvious pile
像他这样手法老道的罪犯
of his dna at the crime scene?
会不会把别人的DNA故意留在现场混淆视听?
Don haas was at the pep rally.
唐·哈斯在赛前运动会上
I saw him in 2 different video tapes.
在两卷不同的录像带上都看到了他
I guess i must've missed him.
我可能没留意到他
All 3 of the victims' soccer jersies
在一家旅馆后发现了
were found behind the motel peter chambers
三名受害者的运动服
has been staying at for the last week.
彼得·钱伯斯上周在那儿出现
Don haas has an alibi for the night your daughter was taken.
唐·哈斯有你女儿失踪当晚的不在场证明
what video.
什么 什么
At the exact time the other girls were leaving
在其他两个女孩照稿留言时
their scripted messages, he was at the pep rally.
他在赛前运动会现场
Oh, my god.
哦天啊
You said you were in philadelphia on business last week.
你声称自己上周去费城出差了
I'm sorry?
啊?
Were you in philadelphia?
你在费城吗?
You think i hurt my daughter?
你认为是我干的?
We just found the girls' soccer uniforms behind the saginaw motel.
我们在萨吉诺旅馆后发现了孩子们的运动服
What?
什么?
Were you in philadelphia No.
你上周末有没有去 没有
on business last weekend?
费城出差?
Where were you?
那你在哪儿?
I was at the saginaw motel.
我在萨吉诺旅馆
What were you doing there?
在那儿干嘛?
I meet a friend there once a month.
我去会一个朋友每周一次
Actually, he's more than a friend.
事实上他不只是朋友
This is a small town.
这是个小城镇
These are small town people.
周围满是小镇居民
They're wonderful in many ways,
他们什么都好
but there are some things they just don't understand.
可有些事情他们是不会明白的
I need a name.
我要知道他的名字
Glenn donahue.
格伦·多纳休
He lives on rittenhouse square...
他住在Rittenhouse广场
with his wife...
和他的妻子
and his 2 little boys.
还有两个儿子
These men are innocent.
他们都是无辜的
You're sure?
你确定?
Unsub planted evidence to implicate them.
疑犯设计陷害他们
Forensic countermeasures.
反侦查措施
So, we've got no suspects,
我们手头没有嫌疑犯
no reliable evidence, we've got nothing.
没有可靠证据调查一无所获
We have the behavior.
我们掌握了他的行为模式
The fact of the countermeasures.
他的应对措施
He tried to implicate haas and chambers.
他想栽赃给哈斯和钱伯斯
That would mean haas and chambers
这说明哈斯和钱伯斯
had significance to him, right?
对他的作案产生了影响是么?
Who he's implicated may be as important as who he's abducted.
他选的替罪羊可能和猎物同等重要
He's been watching them all for a long time.
长久以来他监视着他们
See them.
观察着他们
We need to bring the parents and the people he implicated in.
我们得把孩子们的家长和罪犯陷害的人都集中起来
They, along with the girls, are his targets,
他们和孩子们一样都是他想要打击的对象
and it may be the key to finding him before it's too late.
或许能帮助我们亡羊补牢
He's ahead of us.
他已经处在上风了
Has been all along.
自始至终
I got a bad feeling about this one.
我有不祥的预感
Me, too.
我也是
I know it's terrible,
我知道这可能很不中听
but she's sick, and pretty soon you will be, too.
但是她已经病了 我们很快也会撑不住的
I'm not listening.
我不要听
She is dying already.
她都快没气了
What? You don't know that.
什么?你又不能肯定
Look at her, polly.
看看她 波莉
She isn't going to make it.
她熬不过去的
We have to face facts. She's dying.
我们得面对现实 她快死了
No she's not.
不 她不会
Yes, she is.
她会的
But we don't have to.
但是我们要活下去
So, what we have to do
我们现在要
is sacrifice our friend and we're safe.
牺牲朋友保全自己了么
We didn't do that to her, ok?
我们非做不可 懂么?
How do you know he'll let us go anyway?
但你怎么知道他就会放我们走呢?
Did you ever think of that?
你有没有想过?
What if he's just some evil, twisted psycho
也许他就是那么变态邪恶
who gets off watching people fight with each other.
喜欢看到人们互相争斗
Maybe we can get her help if we just get out of here.
只要我们能逃出这里她或许还能得救
He said one of us has to die.
他说我们其中一个必须要死
If we don't choose,
如果我们不做选择
we are never going to see our families again, ever.
就再也见不到家里人了
No one will ever know what happened to us,
没人知道这里发生了什么
we'll starve to death and no one will ever know.
就算我们饿死在这儿也不会有人知道
You'll never see your mother again, ever.
你再也见不到你妈妈了 永远见不到
My mom would be totally alone.
我妈妈要孤身一人了
Totally alone.
孤身生活
There's no other choice, is there?
我们别无选择对吧?
No, polly, i'm sorry, but there is no other choice.
是啊 波莉 我也很抱歉但是别无选择
She's going to die anyway, right?
她总归要死的对吧?
That's right, but we don't have to.
对 但我们可以活下去
All right.
好吧
Ok.
好了
Hey, mister.
先生在么
We made our choice.
我们决定了
God.
天哪
No.

What's happening?
怎么啦?
Nothing, brooke.
没事 布鲁克
Nothing. Go back to sleep.
没事继续睡吧
This unsub, or unknown subject, is someone you know.
这名疑犯或称其为不明对象 是你们的熟人
He's someone from your past,
可能是旧相识
and he's someone who thinks that you have wronged him.
他认为你们错待了他
We'd like for you to think about
希望你们能回想一下
who might fit that description.
有没有人符合描述
Don't you think if we knew who we did this
如果知道他的身份和目的
or why we would've told you?
你认为我们会瞒着你们吗?
Please, let him talk, gill.
让他说下去 吉尔
Oh, i'm going to take advice from somebody on mental medication?
哦现在我要听从某些靠药物治疗的病人的劝告了?
What?
什么?
Everyone knows, judy.
谁不知道啊 朱迪
Could we just stay focused, please?
大家别扯远了好么?
The man who took your daughters.
拐走你们女儿的罪犯
He framed don haas and peter chambers for a reason.
他是故意设计唐·哈斯和彼得·钱伯斯的
This is an attack on you.
他的矛头指向你们
I have made mistakes in my life,but why take it out on brooke?
我的确走错过路 但为什么要报复给布鲁克呢?
You know, it's one thing for brooke to pay for your mistakes,
布鲁克代你受过是你们自家事
but if my daughter has to pay for them, too...
但如果牵连上我女儿
mr. Seymour, that's not helping.
西摩先生说这个没有意义
That's not fair, gill.
这不公平 吉尔
Fair?
公平?
You shut the hell up, you're nothing but a pervert.
你给我闭嘴你这个变态
You will never get near the children of this town again.
你再也不准接近镇上的任何孩子
We need to keep this as civil as possible.
大家不要伤和气才能解决问题
Gill, are you even listening? Gill
你听明白了?
It wasn't don. He had nothing to do with it.
不是唐干的 他是清白的
You knew he was a deviant, you didn't tell us.
你早就知道他是个变态居然瞒着我们
We let him coach our girls.
竟还让他执教女队
His arrest was a sunderstanding, ok?
那是场误会好了么?
We talked to the hotel manager, peter.
我们跟旅店经理谈过了 彼得
We know about you.
我们都知道你那档子事了
Maybe this is god's punishment.
这都是报应啊
Oh, punishment. Ok.
报应 呵呵 好啊
At least i didn't spend the week my daughter
至少我不像有些人整个周末都想着
was missing focusing on my son and the damn football game!
儿子和球赛 连女儿失踪都不闻不问
No, we know what you spent the week doing.
我们可都知道你周末在干些什么
I blame myself for ever letting kelly
我真不该让凯利交
be friends with brooke and polly to begin with.
布鲁克和波莉这种朋友
Low breeding always shows through.
上梁不正下梁歪
Low breeding?
上梁不正?
They're bad seeds.
她们都没好家教
They always have been.
从小就没有家教
Don't talk about my daughter like that, all right?
别这样说我的女儿 可以么?
That's enough!
够了
What is the matter with you people?
你们到底是怎么啦?
This is exactly what he wants.
这不正合他的意了
He is attacking all of you.
他要针对的是你们大家
He is turning all of you against each other,
他要你们彼此怒目相向
and you're just letting him do it.
你们就真的受他摆布
Your daughters are best friends,
你们的女儿是好朋友
and you all have known each other most of your lives as friends.
你们互相也是老朋友了
Don't let this man beat you this way.
别让他就这么击垮你们
What do you want us to do?
我们该怎么做?
Listen to these agents, all right?
听听探员们的话可以么?
They came here to help. Let them do that.
他们是来帮你们的
We're going to split you up,
我们要单独询问你们
go over your histories,and see if there's a name
了解你们各自的生平
from your past in common.
看看有没有共同的熟人
Probably won't be a casual acquaintance.
也许是不经意的相识
He knows your secrets.
但他却知晓你们的秘密
Don't just think people you've knowingly wronged.
你们也许并没有意识到对他的伤害
It may be something you're not even aware of,
你们并不是有意而为之
or you may have forgotten...
也许事后就忘记了
agent gideon.
吉迪恩探员
It's penelope garcia from quantico.
Quantico的来电
She says it's urgent.
是加西亚打来的 她说很紧急
Put her on speaker.
用免提
Go ahead, garcia.
说吧 加西亚
Brooke chamber's phone just switched back on.
布鲁克·钱伯斯的手机开机了
Tell me you got a trace.
你追查到了么
And a location. Downtown north mammon,
我查到她的位置 North Mammon市中心
within 100 meters of the intersection of main and first. Morgan. Yeah.
在距离十字路口100米范围内 摩根 在
That's right outside.
就在不远处
You keep the parents...
你看着这些家长只回来了两个
what's going on?
怎么啦?
It's ok.
没事了
We're with the fbi.
我们是FBI
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Polly, are you hurt? Polly
你受伤了么?
She's bleeding.
她在流血
It's not her blood.
那不是她的血
Brooke.
布鲁克
Where's kelly seymour?
凯利·西摩呢?
Let me get you some more water.
再去拿些水来
I'll get it.
我去拿
Polly, do you know who did this to you?
波莉 知道是谁干的么?
Whatever happened...
无论发生了些什么
you're a very brave woman.
你都很勇敢
Not many people can face what you did
不是所有人都能像你这样
make it out the other side.
扭转局面
It wasn't polly's fault.
不是波莉的错
She didn't do anything.
她什么也没做
Nothing's happened.
没什么事情
I'm just getting her some water.
我只是来倒些水
Is she talking?
她开口了么?
Did she say where kelly is?
她说凯利在哪儿了么?
We're working on it.
我们还在查
Agent charill, when you said we all grew up together,
Charill 当你说到我们一起长大
something struck me.
我突然想起来一件事
What's that?
什么?
We all played football together.
我们一起打过球
Don, pete, even chief yates. Don Pete
包括耶茨局长
We were all on the last championship football team.
上一次我们闯入锦标赛决赛时 我们都是队友
The championship game's tonight.
今晚又是锦标赛决赛了
Polly, can you tell us were kelly seymour is? Polly
知道凯利·西摩在哪儿么?
Where's the water?
水呢?
Hutch, do you mind if l...
Hutch 我能不能
no, please.
行啊
Hi, polly.
你好 波莉
My name is jj.
我是JJ
I grew up in east allegheny, just right up the road.
我是东阿勒格尼人就在公路那一边
I was captain of the varsity soccer team
四年级的时候
my senior year.
我是校足球队的队长
It got me a scholarship to pittsburgh.
我获得了去匹兹堡上大学的奖学金
It was a pretty good school, but it's not exactly penn state.
那是个很棒的大学不过可不比宾州大学
I know that's where you're going because your mom told me.
你妈妈告诉我你要去那儿上大学
You know, your mom carried a picture of you
你妈妈大老远跑到Quantico的
all the way up to the fbi academy in quantico,
弗吉尼亚求助我们FBI
virginia so that me and these agents here could help find you.
希望我们能帮忙找到你
And, believe me, she was not leaving until we said we'd come.
如果我们不答应来的话她一定不肯走
So, no matter what happened over the past 6 days...
所以无论这六天来发生了什么
no matter what...
无论什么
this will all be a memory someday...
总有一天都会成为往事
but you will always have a mother that loves you that much.
但你的妈妈会永远那么爱你
I want to show you a photograph, polly.
我要给你看一张照片 波莉
I want you to look at the men in the picture
我希望你能在照片中
and tell me if you see the man that did this to you.
找到那个伤害你们的人
Ok?
好么?
Ok.
好的
It's ok.
没事的
We were so hungry...
我们都很饿
so thirsty...
很渴
so cold.
很冷
He wants us to do it?
他要我们这么干?
If that's what it takes to get out of this alive...
如果这么干能让我们活着出去
no way, i can't.
没门 我不干
You don't have a choice.
你没有选择了
I can't. I can't.
我不干 我不干
Listen, it's like like those soccer players who crashed in the andes.
就像在安第斯山脉里坠机的那些球员们
They were starving, they had no food,
他们快饿死了又没有食物
nothing to eat except for their friends who had died.
只好靠同伴的尸体为生
They were good people,
他们都是好人
but they didn't have a choice.
只是别无选择
They did what they had to do.
他们只有那么做
You killed her.
你杀了她
I didn't have any choice.
我别无选择
They had already decided to...
她们已经决定要
but it wasn't polly's fault.
但这不是波莉的错
It was him.
都是他
He said we had to choose.
他说过我们要做出抉择
Who was he, brooke?
是谁 布鲁克?
Who made you choose?
谁让你们作抉择?
I never saw him.
我没看到他的脸
He made us...
是他让我们
choose.
抉择
Who did?
谁?
Good job.
干得好
Hutch, it's the guy that found the soccer jerseys. Hutch
就是他找到了运动服
It's the garbage man.
是那个环卫工人
Marcus younger.
马库斯·杨格
Polly just id'd him.
波莉刚认出了他
He was the star of our team.
他曾是我们队里的主力
Blew his knee out in the first quarter of the championship.
在决赛第一节时摔伤了膝盖
Lost his fulbright scholarship to notre dame.
错失了去Notre Dame的富布赖特奖学金
Do you know where he lives?
他住在哪里?
Come on.

Clear!
安全
Guys.
伙计们
There's a storm cellar outside.
屋外有一个防风地下室
Don't move!
不许动
I got him.
找到他了
Marcus younger?
马库斯·杨格?
Fbi.
Fbi.
I never touched her.
我可没碰过她
Put your hands where i can see them.
把手放在我看得见的地方
I never hurt them.
我没伤害她们
Get up, marcus.
起来 马库斯
I never even came into the room, jeff.
我都没踏进过这里 杰夫
They did this.
是她们干的
Brooke and polly.
布鲁克和波莉
All i did was show them who they really are,
我只是让她们看清了自己的真面目
what they were truly capable of.
她们的所作所为
People pretending to be decent.
人们总是道貌岸然
When it came down to it,
但一遇到事情
they, uh...
他们 唔
they reacted just the way i knew they would.
我知道他们会使出什么德行来
They turned on each other.
他们自相残杀
Just like when i got hurt.
就像我受伤的时候
You all couldn't wait to run over me,
你们就等不及来取代我
to take my position, to take my life...
取代我的位置摧毁我的人生
and to forget all about me.
然后把我彻底遗忘
Marcus, i'm not going to ask you again. Marcus
我说最后一遍
Get up.
起来
You don't know what it's like, jeff.
你们都无法想象我的日子 杰夫
You all have lives,
你们都风光了
and i just cleaned up after you.
我只是跟在你们后面打扫卫生
Now, you have to clean up after me.
现在你们来打扫战场吧
You get him out of here. let's go
把他带走 走
The ultimate choice for a man
当一人面临抉择
and as much as he is given to transcend himself
往往取决于他能否超越自己
is to create or destroy, to love or to hate?
到底是创造还是毁灭关爱还是憎恨
Can't sleep?
睡不着?
You can't imagine the pressures a small town creates.
你想象不到一个小镇能制造出的压力
To play, to win,
比赛胜利
everyone pushing, everyone watching,
人人关切着你注视着你
i hated it.
我真是喜欢不起来
Why did you play?
为什么踢球?
Athletic scholarship was the only way
运动奖学金
i was getting to college.
是我上大学的唯一出路
It was my only way out.
唯一之选
Besides, having a thick skin
而且这也训练了
when it comes to pressure is a good thing
我在这样的工作压力下
in this line of work, right?
不屈不挠对吧?
You did exceptional work the last couple of days.
你在这几天里做了不少功课啊
Thank you.
谢谢
It's nice to be noticed.
被重视感觉真好
Yeah. We don't usually, do we?
我们平常不够重视你么?
Eh, it's all right.
嗯你们很好
It's not why i do it.
我不是为了这个才这么做
Have you ever thought about taking the classes,
有没有想过参加培训
becoming a profiler?
成为一名侧写师?
No.
没想过
No.
不用了
I admire what you guys do, but i like my role.
我很钦佩你们的工作但我喜欢自己的角色
I like being the person the family can turn to.
我喜欢成为受害人亲属的朋友
Being the voice the poor,
成为穷人的喉舌
the over-worked homicide detective can call
成为穷途末路断了线索的
when he runs out of leads.
警官的帮手
Really?
真的?
Yeah.
对啊
I thought everyone wanted to be a profiler.
我还以为大家都向往成为侧写师
Sorry.
对不起啦
What's all of that?
这些是什么?
New cases.
新的案子
I got to figure out where going to next.
我在考虑接手哪个
Hey, wait a minute, we're the profilers.
等等我们才是侧写师
I thought we made those decisions.
不是我们来决定么
Sure you do.
好啦你们来
All right. Well, i'm going to find someplace to get some sleep.
好啦我要去找个好地儿躺一会
Yeah, good luck with that.
好梦

分享到
重点单词
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • concealvt. 隐藏,隐瞒,掩盖
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • ransomn. 赎金,赎身,赎回
  • locatevt. 把 ... 设置在,使坐落于,找出 vi. 住下
  • unknownadj. 未知的,不出名的
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • tissuen. (生物的)组织,织物,薄绢,纸巾
  • cellarn. 地窖,地下室 vt. 把 ... 藏入地窑(或酒窑