猫鼠游戏第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第14集:意大利领事馆
日期:2017-02-11 09:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, who went for coffee? Nice.
谁买的咖啡,真好
Oh, you took forever getting back, so you miss out.
八百年才回来,没你份了
Whose is that? Hughes'.
那杯是谁的,休斯的
Well, you'll be glad I took my time,
高兴点,我没白磨蹭
because I solved our embezzlement scam.
我把那贪污案破了
It's a lapping scheme.
拆东墙补西墙的手法
A lapping scheme?
拆什么补什么
It's a way to siphon money.
确实能挪出一大笔钱
I'll show you.
我来演示
Let's say I want a sip of Hughes' latte.
比方说,我想喝口休斯的咖啡
Oh, I Just a sip.
这我懂,就一口
Wow, that's delicious.
真好喝
But now I have a problem.
可这就出问题了
Hughes is gonna toss your butt back into prison
你胆大包天
for drinking his coffee.
他会一脚把你踢回监狱
Right, so...
没错,于是
take a little bit of yours, pour a little bit into here,
我从你这倒点给他
But now you're gonna kick my butt.
你就想踢我了
It's a lapping scheme.
我演示呢嘛
I keep going as long as I can.
就这么一直拆拆补补
In the end, I got a full cup of coffee,
最后,我喝了一整杯
and no one's the wiser. Until I catch you.
谁都发现不了,我肯定抓住你
That's good work, though very good work.
不过,干得不错
Hey, June's throwing a champagne brunch. I totally forgot.
我想起来了,琼斯要办香槟早午餐
Do you mind if I cut out early?
我能翘个班吗
What kind of monster would I be
谁那么凶神恶煞
to keep Neal Caffrey from a champagne brunch?
敢拦着尼尔·卡夫瑞出席早午餐
See you, guys.
各位回见
Got your message.
收到你信息
I was wondering when you were gonna call.
想你也该打来了
Hop in. We'll chat.
下水聊呗
Forgot my suit.
我可没带泳裤
That's never stopped you before.
以前还不是裸泳
Relax, I know you're wearing the anklet.
行了,知道你戴了脚链
What I don't know is if you're wired.
可你身上搞不好还有窃听器
Get in.
下水
Where's the music box, Alex?
八音盒在哪,艾莱士
No small talk?
不先聊聊吗
Come on. Your note said it's in Manhattan.
说吧,之前你说在曼哈顿
I want to make sure you're not gonna go
我怕你甩开我,独
and get it without me.
自去偷啊
I told you. We'll get it together.
都说了,我们一起行动
It's in the Italian consulate.
东西在意大利领事馆
I traced it to the Consul General.
我查到,它落在总领事手里
He tucked the box
他去年拿到的
into his private safe in the consulate last year.
放在领事馆,他私人保险箱里
He's flying in next month to pick it up.
他下个月就来把它拿走
A consulate's a hard target.
领事的东西可不好偷啊
They're having a party next week.
馆里下周要开派对
It's our chance to get inside.
有机会混进去
I'm always up for a party.
我就是个派对动物
What happens when he notices it's gone?
他发现东西丢了,会怎样
Well, the Nazis stole the box from the Russians.
那盒子本来就是德国佬从俄国偷来的
He wasn't supposed to have it in the first place,
就不该落在这领事手里
so he won't talk when we steal it from him.
东西丢了,他只能哑巴吃黄连
I got a question.
有件事我不懂
I know why I'm naked.
我没带泳裤,才裸泳
Why are you?
你干嘛也裸着
A consulate?
要偷领事的东西吗
Oh, great, an international incident.
牛,要成国际大案了
Look, I don't want to end my days in some underground prison,
我可不想在地下黑屋里终老
adopting cockroaches as pets.
还跟小强拜把子
We're not talking about North Korea.
又不是北朝鲜
It's the Italians, Moz.
意大利佬而已,蚊子
They do prison just fine. Ask Galileo.
那也不好住啊,看伽利略惨的
Can we do it without Alex?
能不带艾莱士吗
No. She won't tell me which safe it's in.
不行,她不告诉我是哪个保险箱
She was always a smart girl. Yeah.
小妞一直这么贼,那可不
All of this is moot, anyhow.
反正也不能行动
The suit isn't gonna let you out of your anklet anytime soon.
你家那位最近可不会让你卸脚链
Not Peter.
不找彼得
Then who? Fowler.
那找谁,福勒
If he wants me to get him the music box,
他要想通过我拿到八音盒
he has to cut my anklet.
就得帮我卸脚链
He's manipulated it before.
他以前也不是没动过
Okay. Let's say he goes for it.
行,就算卸了脚链
Let's say you get him the box.
你替他弄到了八音盒
Then what? What do you mean?
接着怎么办,什么怎么办
You give Fowler the music box,
盒子交给福勒
and Kate comes running into your arms.
凯特飞扑入怀
You settle down, buy a fixerupper,
你们就买个房安定下来
and then join the P.T.A?
结婚生子了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Neal, happily ever after isn't for guys like us.
尼尔,我们这种人,少有大团圆结局
It is this time. It is.
这次肯定团圆,一定
Agent Fowler, Extension 221.
请转221分机,找福勒探员
One moment.
请稍等
Agent Fowler's office.
福勒探员办公室
Tell him I've got information on the music box he requested.
转告他,我有那八音盒的消息
Who is this? He knows.
你是哪位,他心里有数
He can meet me at midnight, tomorrow.
明天午夜见面
Where?
在哪见面
He'll know that, too.
以后告诉他
Too cryptic?
太神秘了是不
Where you gonna meet him?
准备在哪见面
I'll find a place.
这就找
Hey, you got a stakeout?
有监控任务吗
Yep. Deviled ham.
有,辛辣火腿
Well, you're either gonna torture Neal with it
你是准备辣死他
or you're going alone.
还是准备自残
We'll see.
走着瞧
What's going on?
怎么了
Look.

Neal's tracking data. What's he up to now?
尼尔的监控数据,他又要干嘛
Nothing, yet.
还没行动
He spent 45 minutes on the corner of
他昨晚在肯氏街和拉氏街附近
Kenmare and Lafayette last night.
游荡了45分钟
Well, honey, he can walk freely for a twomile radius, right?
他可以在两英里内自由活动吧
Yeah, but it's the way he was walking. Look.
对,但他的走法很可疑,看
He stands at every corner around this parking garage
他在这停车场的每个角落
for exactly two minutes.
各停了两分钟
He walks each street leading away from this point
停车场往四面的通路
and then back again.
他都来回走过
What do you think he was doing?
你觉得他在干嘛
I think he was casing the area
踩盘子
how many people are around, where there were cameras,
观察人流量,确定摄像头方位
looking for an escape route in case he needs one.
这是在安排逃跑路线
What is he planning?
他要干什么
I think he's gonna steal the music box.
多半是要偷那八音盒
On a street corner?
从街角偷吗
Working theory.
我还在想
Well, have fun on your stakeout.
那你好好干
I love you.
爱你
I love you.
爱你
Fowler.
福勒
Oh, you brought a friend.
噢,还带了伙计来
I'm not wired.
没窃听器啦
You'll forgive me if I don't take your word for it.
我多疑,你懂的
He's clean.
没手脚
This better be good.
有何贵干
I'm close to the music box.
那八音盒,我就快拿到了
That supposed to mean something to me?
和我有关系吗
Well, you flew in from D.C., so I think it does.
你特意从华盛顿赶回来,没关系才怪
My window to get the box closes in the next week.
路子下周就走不通了
I need my tracking anklet off now to make it happen.
卸了脚链,才能成事
You're not suggesting something illegal, are you, Caffrey?
卡夫瑞,你不是要拖我下水吧
Of course not,
当然不是
especially to an upstanding federal agent such as yourself.
你在局里位高权重,我怎么敢
You're pushing it.
别见好不收
I'm gonna push it some more.
我待会再收
I give you the box, Kate and I never hear from you again.
你拿了盒子,就再别管我和凯特
That's my price.
这是我的条件
You know, I don't give a damn what you do, Caffrey.
卡夫瑞,爱怎么闹随你
Just don't make it my problem.
可别牵扯上我
Neal, what the hell are you doing?
尼尔啊尼尔,你到底背着我搞什么鬼
This is the Italian consulate.
这可是意大利领事馆
It's not a bank or a museum.
不是什么银行博物馆
It's a little piece of a foreign country.
是外国佬的地盘
If we had a tank, maybe, or an air force.
要能有辆坦克,或者空军助阵
We don't have an air force,
空军就别想了
but the party will get us past the first wall of security
靠公民身份,我们能穿过第一道安保门
and into the main ballroom.
进到主宴会厅
There's only one way into the inner sanctum.
至于内部密室
It's through this security door.
只能从这道门进去
This door is our biggest obstacle.
最难就是这道门
Uh, yeah there's no keypads, no biometrics, no lock.
对,没键盘锁,没指纹锁,没锁孔
The only way is to get buzzed through by a guard
除非保安室的警卫放行
stationed in the security room.
不然死活进不去
Let me worry about that. Grand.
这事我解决,赞
Once I'm through, there's a long stretch of hallway
穿过门,是一条长廊
monitored by a closedcircuit camera.
有闭路电视监控
When I make it down the hallway,
穿过长廊
I can get into the vault room.
就能进保险库
Which safe is it, exactly?
到底是哪个保险箱
I'll let you know.
到时候告诉你
And when I find the safe, all I have to do is crack it.
不了解清楚,我怎么开锁
It's highsecurity and torchresistant.
高安全保险箱,还防火
Uh, you'll need heavy metal
要凿穿防火板
to get through the fireresistant plate.
得带点厉害家伙
Details. One thing at a time, Moz.
那都是细节,一个一个来
Let's start with party invites.
先说怎么入场
I'm looking for a man without a plusone.
我准备搭个单身男客
I'm leaning towards this gentleman, Ignatius Barden.
这位似乎不错,伊格内修斯·巴登
Why him? He's a duke.
干嘛选他,他是个公爵
Wouldn't someone a little less conspicuous do?
低调点行吗
I always wanted to dance with a duke.
我一直都想和公爵跳舞啊
All right. You submit your resume yet?
得,你简历交了吗
The catering company received it this morning.
今天早上送到餐饮公司了
As the proprietor of the greatest cake bakery,
您可是顶级蛋糕屋业主
I fully expect a glowing reference.
开个华丽的介绍信给我吧
Of course.What's your in?
没问题,你呢
I'm planning to make
我有个玩意
a very generous donation to the people of Italy.
准备慷慨赠予意大利人
Neal, uh, company is on the way.
尼尔,有客来了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, look at this
看看呐,看看
All the usual suspects in one place.
几个惯犯全到齐了
Makes my job much easier. What are you kids up to?
我倒是省事儿了,小朋友们忙什么呐
We were just leaving.
我们正好要走了
Ah, I bet you were.
我想也是
I know you met with Fowler.
我知道你去见过福勒
And now Alex and your little buddy are here.
现在艾莱士和你那小伙计都来了
You've got your whole crew to steal the box.
你倒是把偷八音盒的人手都找齐了
Tell me I'm wrong.
要反驳吗
You're wrong?
你误会了
I don't understand you.
我真搞不懂你
I gave you a shot at a better life.
我这么宠你,想让你过更幸福的生活
It's not the life I want.
我想要的不是那种生活
Okay. Well, we all have our weakness.
好吧,我们都有弱点
Kate's yours.
凯特是你的弱点
Do the right thing, Neal.
别做傻事,尼尔
You're fooling yourself
如果你以为凯特和你同一战线
if you think Kate's on your side.
那你是在自欺欺人
Surveillance photos from Caffrey's place.
监视卡夫瑞家时拍下的照片
Oh, Burke showed up?
博尔克去找他了
Yeah. He didn't look happy.
是啊,他看上去不太开心
He pulled Caffrey's tracking data the night we met with him.
是我们见卡夫瑞那晚脚链的追踪数据
He also slipped in a request
他还私下调查了
asking what I'm up to in New York.
我在纽约的行动
Aren't you clever, agent Burke?
你可真聪明啊,博尔克探员
You keeping an eye on his people?
在监视他的手下吗
Jones and Cruz, 'round the clock.
琼斯和克鲁兹, 24小时监视
Mentor is moving forward, but we might have a problem.
有进展了,不过我们可能有点麻烦
Agent Burke might try to interfere.
博尔克探员试图干涉
Yes, sir.
好的,长官
Yeah, I can I can take Burke out of play,
是,我能搞定博尔克
as long as you remember our deal
只要你别忘了我们的交易
I get the box, and this is over.
我给你八音盒,一切就结束了
Your date went well?
约会很顺利呀
You'd be amazed the kinds of places
一个公爵带你去的地方
a duke gets you access to.
你绝对意想不到
And I thought you were just using him for a plusone.
我以为你只是利用他当宴会舞伴呢
No harm in having a little fun while I'm at it.
行动过程中找点乐子也没关系啊
Your gift to the italians?
你给那帮意大利人的礼物吗
It's Fancelli's study, "Statua di Vulcano."
是凡切利的作品,火神像
This is beautiful.
很漂亮
Looks like the real thing.
和真品一样
Don't let it fool you.
别让他蒙蔽你的双眼
I won't.
不会的
There's something we've been avoiding.
有些事我们一直在逃避
I think it's time to talk about it.
我觉得是时候谈谈了
All right.

Look, I know you and I have a complicated relationship
我知道你我的关系很复杂
I mean this.
我是说这个
If you can't get it off,
如果你不能摘下脚链
then none of this will matter, and everything we're doing
那所有计划都是浮云,而我们在做的这些
It'll happen, all right?
我会有办法
Can I get you a glass of wine?
要喝杯红酒吗
Okay.

You remember the last time
你还记得上次吗
we were this close to getting the box?
我们也是离八音盒咫尺之遥
Copenhagen, sneaking into the Amalienborg Palace,
在哥本哈根,偷溜进阿美琳堡王宫
hanging out with the royal family.
和王室谈天说地
I have a scar from the jump off the gatehouse.
这是从警卫室跳下来时弄伤留下的疤
It healed nicely.
痊愈得不错
You didn't visit me in the hospital.
你都没去医院看我
You didn't visit me in prison.
你也没去监狱看我
You burned that bridge in Copenhagen.
你在哥本哈根把那桥给烧了
You cut me out, a...We cut each other out.
你背叛了我,我们都背叛了对方
That's... Who we are.
我们,就是这种人
It's not a game this time.
这次可不是闹着玩的
Come on. I know you're gonna take the box.
拜托,我知道你会拿走八音盒
I know this is about Kate.
也知道是为了凯特
Alex, look.
艾莱士,看
Don't lie to me, Neal. It's humiliating for both of us.
少忽悠我,咱俩还来这套就没身价儿了
This light's never been off before.
这个灯从没有灭过
Fowler came through?
福勒干的吗
I think we're in play.
看来万事俱备了
I think this caviar will go lovely
我觉得这个鱼子酱
with the foie gras and the champagne.
配肥鹅肝和香槟酒一定非常美味
Oh, and I want to try and show you the table settings.
我还想给您介绍一下餐桌摆设
I'm looking for Elizabeth Burke.
我找伊丽莎白·博尔克
I'm Elizabeth.
我就是
Miss Burke, we got a tip
博尔克夫人,我们怀疑
that you have contraband on the premises.
你在进行非法交易
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Just give me a second.
请等我一下
I'm sure you're aware there are restrictions
我相信你应该清楚,对于进口
on the import of certain foreign foods and spirits.
某些外国食物及酒精有宪法规定
We'll need to search everything.
我们要进行全面搜查
Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. What are you doing?
等等,你这是干什么
You need a search warrant for that.
你得有个搜查令吧
Who are you?
你是谁
FBI, ma'am.
联邦探员,女士
You're with the bureau?
你是调查局的人
Do you know who my husband is?
你知道我老公是谁吗
I do.
当然
You think your phone's being tapped?
你觉得你的电话被监听了
I've been on the other side enough
监听别人电话的事儿我可干多了
to recognize those clicks.
一听那咔嚓声就知道了
That's not good. Lauren?
这可不妙啊,劳伦呢
Same. And now Fowler's back.
一样,现在福勒又回来了
You think there's a connection?
你觉得和他有关系吗
Hey, EL, what's up? Honey, II need you.
小伊,怎么了,亲爱的,我需要你
What's the matter?
怎么了
They're they're tearing apart my office.
他们要把我办公室弄散架了
Who? The FBI.
谁,联邦探员
Please, please don't touch that.
拜托,别碰那个
El, did...She say FBI? Yeah.
小伊,她是说联邦探员吗,是
Please say a command. Traffic.
请说指令,路况
Traffic.
路况
Looks like there's an accident on park and 34th.
看来公园大街和34号街有交通事故
Honey.
亲爱的
Hey, what's going hey, who's in charge here?
怎么回事,这儿谁负责啊
Stay away from my suspect, Burke.
请和我的嫌犯保持距离,博尔克
Your suspect?
嫌犯
You're way out of bounds here, Fowler.
你玩儿过了吧,福勒
Fowler? Wait.
福勒,等等
You're the man who violated our home? All right, honey.
就是你在我家装的窃听器吗,亲爱的
Let me talk to him, all right?
我来和他谈,好吗
You almost ruined my husband's career.
你害我老公差点丢了工作
You better calm your wife down here, Burke.
最好劝她冷静点,博尔克
I'll calm her down.
不用你说
I will not calm down.
我冷静什么啊我
All right, that is assaulting an agent.
好吧,你这是袭警
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑呢啊
This is absolutely ridiculous! You're under arrest.
简直荒谬至极,你被捕了
Jesus, Fowler, you have got to be kidding me!
老天,福勒,你开玩笑呢吧
You just got yourself a suspension, agent Burke.
你被停职了,博尔克探员
Jones, right? Take his gun and badge.
琼斯,对吧,没收他的枪和警徽
You got your own guys for that...Sir.
让您自己的手下动手,长官
Take his gun and badge.
没收他的枪和警徽
It's all right, Jones.
没关系,琼斯
It was worth it.
停职也值了
Honey, come on. El. El.
亲爱的,别这样,小伊
Can we just let's talk about this.
我们谈谈好吗
Is there really anything to talk about?
还有什么好谈的
I mean, I'm out on bail and you're out of a job.
我被保释,你连工作都没了
No, it's just a twoweek suspension.
不是,只是停职两周罢了
Babe, I was arrested... I know.
我被逮捕了,我知道
and handcuffed in front of my clients.
还在我客户面前被戴上手铐
I'll be lucky if I have a business in two weeks.
2周之内我有生意做就算幸运了
You and now I have to call and explain
现在呢,我还得打电话去解释
why $2,000 worth of caviar
为什么2000块的鱼子酱
is the property of the U.S. government.
变成美国政府的财产了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
好了好了,乖
Come here. Come here. Come here.
过来,来
God.
老天
Come here. Come here.
乖,没事
I love you, EL.
我爱你,小伊
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, don't be sorry.
别道歉
Just just get him.
快给我搞定他
What is it?
有话就说
I just heard
我刚听说
Don't.
别说了
I didn't know this would happen, Peter.
我不知道会这样,彼得
I didn't know he'd go after you.
我不知道他会去找你麻烦
I don't want your apology.
我才不想听你道歉
For the record, you just bought yourself
话说前头,这两周恐怕你得
two weeks' house arrest.
乖乖在家呆着了
Jones told me.
琼斯告诉我了
You try leaving the apartment, you're done for.
你要是敢离开你家半步,你就完了
So good luck planning your little caper.
这下你能在家好好研究你那小计划了
Hold on. I'm not done with you.
等会,我跟你没完呢
About that housearrest thing...
关于那个软禁在家的问题
I never thought he'd come after Elizabeth.
我没想到他会来找伊丽莎白的麻烦
You have to believe me.
你要相信我
I don't care what you thought.
我才不在乎你想什么呢
You're helping him destroy everything I've worked for,
我这么多年的工作就要毁你俩手上了
everything my wife has worked for.
还有我妻子的工作
He took you out so you couldn't stop me.
他让你停职,这样你就不能阻止我了
I know, and I walked right into it.
我知道,我还自己送上门儿
Well, like you said, we all have our weaknesses.
像你说的,我们都有弱点
He's got mine. He found yours.
他抓了凯特,还发现了你的弱点
When this is over, we take him down...for good.
这件事结束后,我们就让他永远倒台
Look at this.
看这个
Neal, your light is off.
尼尔,灯灭了
Yeah, but according to Jones,
是啊,可据琼斯所说
the monitoring station says I'm at home.
监测站显示我在自己家里
Why isn't it transmitting?
为什么信号停止传输了
Fowler.
福勒
He shut you down so you could steal the box.
他关闭信号传输,好方便你去偷八音盒
How'd he do that?
他怎么做到的
I don't know. I'm almost impressed.
我不知道,我都想佩服他了
You're not gonna arrest me?
你不逮捕我吗
I can't. I don't have a badge.
怎么捕,我又没警徽
All right.
好吧
Let's say you pull off this heist.
就算你偷天换日的计划能成功
You really think he's gonna let you and Kate go?
你真觉得他会放过你和凯特吗
I need to know if she's...
我要知道她是不是
You'd do the same for Elizabeth.
为了伊丽莎白你也会这么做
After today, I'm not gonna argue that.
今天我认栽,不和你争
I'm gonna beat him.
我要给他点颜色瞧瞧
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
Fowler took my badge. I'm gonna take his.
福勒敢扣我的徽章,我就以牙还牙
He's aiding you in illegal activity.
以他企图协助你犯案的名义
I'm just doing my part.
我只是在做我的分内事
He'll be watching you and everyone you work with.
他盯着你和你同事的一举一动
I know.
我知道
I'll need help from somebody with FBI access
我要找个帮手,有联调局权限
who Fowler can't link to me,
还不会被福勒缠上
somebody I can trust.
我必须可以信任
You got someone in mind?
你看上谁了吗
Thanks for coming.
你能来太好了
You knew I would, boss.
这还用说吗,头儿
You don't have to call me that anymore.
别再那样叫我了
How's, uh...Christy?
你家那位怎么样,克里斯蒂吗
Yeah. Oh, she's good.
是啊,她很好
Good, good, good. Good.
那就好
You guys like D.C.?
在华盛顿过得习惯吗
Mm, different city, same paperwork.
就那样,物是地非而已
I should have stuck around.
我真该留在这里
Things are probably more interesting with Caffrey.
和卡夫瑞共事还挺有趣
Too interesting.
有点过了头
Uhhuh. He the reason I'm here?
你为了他才找我来的吧
Diana, what I'm about to ask you to do
戴安,我这次要你帮的忙
is a lot more than paperwork.
可非比寻常
I need you to look into an OPR agent
我要拜托你查一个职责办的探员
Agent Garrett Fowler.
加里特·福勒
Somehow, he's manipulating Neal's anklet.
他篡改了尼尔脚链的数据
Why?
为什么
Neal has access to something he wants.
尼尔能弄到他想要的东西
Huh. Sounds like he hasn't changed.
看来他一点也没变
No, same old Neal.
变了就不是尼尔了
He still wearing the hat?
他不会还戴着那顶帽子吧
Oh, please.
别提了
How did it go?
进展如何
Good.
一切顺利
The consulate accepted your gift?
领事馆接受你的礼物了吗
I spoke to Mr. Tomassi, the consulate manager.
我和领事馆代表托马西先生谈妥了
Fancelli's Study of Vulcan is now in the inner sanctum.
凡切利的火神像已在密室里沉思了
How's the security?
保安系统如何
Like we expected.
跟我们的预期无二
The outer door opens with a key card.
第一道门得用磁卡打开
Buzz us through.
是我,开门
Mm, what about the inner door? Can we get through?
第二道门呢,有法子过去吗
I'll figure out a way.
我自有办法
He invited you to the party? He did.
他请你去宴会了吗,请了
Alex?
艾莱士呢
She's the duke's plusone. You?
她可是公爵的女伴,你呢
You're looking at the new assistant server...trainee.
你面前是个管家助理,菜鸟级别的
If I play my cards right, I get dental in three months.
只要我想,不出3个月就会满嘴蛀牙
All right. Then we're ready.
抱歉啦,我们开工吧
Let's cut it off. You want to do the honors?
得把这玩意拿掉,劳驾了
I feel like I should make a toast or something.
不如我先来个祝酒词
We feel free when we escape, even if it be
逃避即自由,就算是刚出虎口又入狼窝地
but from the frying pan into the fire Eric Hoffer.
飞蛾扑火,埃里克·霍夫名言
No sirens.
果然没警报
Into the fire.
没的回头啦
This is everything I could find on Garrett Fowler.
加里特·福勒的资料都在这了
Not much there
不是很多
I've put in a request to go after his files.
我提出要彻查他的档案
I'm just waiting on the judge.
还在等法官批准
We don't need much. He's aiding a premeditated robbery.
这些足够了,他可是抢劫犯的帮凶
The anklet is the key. And you're sure it's him?
脚链就是铁证,你确定是他吗
Fowler's doctored Caffrey's information in the past,
福勒之前也篡改过尼尔的记录
and he's doing it now.
现在又故技重施
I need to know how.
他到底是怎么办到的
Well, marshals monitor the anklet.
由司法官监控脚链的情况
Department of Justice supersedes their authority.
是司法部收回了管理权
Fowler could override them and get access.
而福勒可能越权钻了空子
Or he's altering the data remotely.
或是远程操控数据
Mmhmm. You can't do that from just any internet connection.
通过公共网络可不行
He'd need a secure line.
得有一条保密通路
He's doing it from OPR offices.
这样足不出职责办就能搞定
They have one in New York. That's where I need to go.
我得去他们纽约的办事处转转
Well, nobody gets into that building without federal cl
外人可进不去,除非你有联调
Federal clearance and an appointment.
联调许可和预约
They wouldn't let me within a hundred yards.
我进不去,连门都摸不到
But they'd let me.
我能进去
Fowler finds out, and it's career suicide.
一旦被福勒发现,你在调查局可混不下去了
I came here to help you.
我这不是来帮你的吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
This music box what happens if he gets it?
他到底要这音乐盒做什么
I don't know...But we need to make sure he doesn't.
不知道,保证他拿不到就成
Signore Tomassi?
托马西阁下
Ah. Mr. Danvary.
丹弗瑞先生
Please, call me George.
叫我乔治就好
George,
乔治
thank you again for your remarkable donation.
再次对您无与伦比的捐赠表示感谢
Oh, well, I know how important
我知道凡切利的作品
Fancelli's work is to Italian sculpture.
对意大利雕塑界意义重大
I couldn't just let it sit around
我怎么忍心把它
in my family's attic, collecting dust.
搁我家阁楼上积灰呢
No, of course not.
您所言极是
The consul general has requested the piece be placed
总领事已经吩咐把作品
in perfect view of his office.
放在他办公室内的最佳位置
Fancelli is his favorite artist.
凡切利是他最欣赏的艺术家
Really? I had no idea.
是吗,真没想到
Could I see it?
我能亲眼看看吗
I'm sorry. I'm afraid that won't be possible.
很抱歉,恕难让您如愿
But rest assured it's very safe.
不过请放心,它非常安全
Okay. Please enjoy your evening.
好吧,祝您今晚过得愉快
Ketel One on the rocks, please.
伏特加酒加冰,谢谢
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
Oh, I'm so sorry, sir.
真对不起,先生
Excuse me. Mi scusi.
抱歉,请原谅(意大利语)
Nice lift.
漂亮
Thanks. This will get you through the first door.
谢谢,这下能进第一道门
You clean up nice.
你今天很帅气
Not so bad yourself.
你也不赖
Good luck, Caffrey.
好运,卡夫瑞
Alex.
艾莱士
Which safe is it?
到底在哪个保险柜
Triplewalled, casehardened steel.
三层防盗锁,外壳坚不可摧
1943 Mckinzie.
麦金泽1943年制造
Couldn't make this easy for us, could they?
不会让我们轻易得手吧
Where's the fun in that?
太容易就不好玩了
I'll see you on the inside.
里头见
Excuse me! Scusi! Pardon!
各位,各位(意大利语)
I'd like to make a toast to our gracious hosts...
我愿敬我们亲切的主人一杯
And to all of you, because this is a very special night
还有在场的各位,今夜如此与众不同
Well, it's special to me, anyway.
尤其是对我来说
You probably have no idea who I am,
你们可能不知道我是谁
so I'm going to tell you.
请允许我自我介绍
I'm an internationally renowned art thief.
我是个举世闻名的雅贼
And tonight, I'm here to rob you.
今晚,我要偷走你的一件东西
Cheers!
干杯
Signore, signore, it seems one of our gueststs
女士们先生们,这位宾客可能
has had too much to drink.
有些微醺
Please continue to enjoy your evening.
还请各位海涵,继续享受晚宴
Champagne, madame?
要香槟吗,女士
No, thank you.
不用了,谢谢
He made that look easy.
他很有把握哦
Our turn.
该我们上了
Buzz us through.
放我们过去
Tell me why you're really here.
你究竟有何目的
Well, I told you. I'm here to rob you.
我说了,我来偷东西
I see.
我明白了
Well, now I'm definitely not gonna tell you.
这下我更不告诉你了
Give me your walkie.
对讲机给我
Lock him in here. Come with me.
把他关在这,跟我走
Move everyone into the atrium. No one leaves here.
把所有人转移到中庭,封锁出口
We check everyone.
我们要一一盘查
Yes, sir.
是,先生
Come on, Moz.
快点儿,蚊子
Neal.
尼尔
Where are you?
你在哪
The other side of the glass.
我到玻璃门这边了
Unit one clear.
区域一疏散完毕
Unit two, east stairwell.
区域二,东面楼梯
Unit two, east stairwell.
区域二,东面楼梯
Go.

Some of my best work.
可惜了我的杰作
Neal, hurry up.
尼尔,动作快
My arm's killing me from holding that drink tray.
我的胳膊被托酒盘折磨得好苦
Shut off the alarm.
解除警报
The security room go.
快去密室
Take your time, why don't you?
你真够不慌不忙
You're losing your touch.
是生疏了吗
Let me in.
我来了
Everything okay?
一切顺利吗
We did it, Neal.
我们成功了,尼尔
We're not out of here yet.
先从这儿出去再说
There's somebody down there.
下面有人
That's very touching, guys, but they're coming!
别卿卿我我了,他们来了
Alex.
艾莱士
Alex!
艾莱士
Hurry up! They're coming!
还愣着干吗,他们下来了
Come on, mozzie.
快过来,蚊子
Go around.
从另一边过去
There's an APB out for a man of interest in a slick suit.
某个喜着华服的同学被全境通告了啊
Apparently he rappelled down the wall of a consulate.
还从领事馆骑墙而下
It'll be fine.
不要紧的
They're not gonna prosecute for the theft of an item
这东西本就来路不明
they weren't supposed to have in the first place.
他们做贼心虚,不会告我的
An item you don't seem to have.
这东西好像不在你手上
Well, let's just say Alex had other plans.
就当是艾莱士背叛了我们
Should have seen it coming. Any idea where she went?
我早该预料到,知道她会去哪吗
She didn't stick to the plan.
她是中途变卦的
She got out of the consulate a different way.
没跟我们一起离开领事馆
If Alex wants to disappear, she does.
如果她想跑,没人能抓到她
Without that box, Fowler's side wins.
没有八音盒,福勒就得逞了
I need to know.
告诉我
What about us? Are we on the same side here?
我们呢,算是自己人吗
You said I earned the right to make my own choices.
你说过我有权自己决定
You changing your mind?
你也变卦了吗
Fowler's still out there.
福勒仍在虎视眈眈
This isn't over yet.
这事儿还没完呢
What do you mean by that?
你这是什么意思
I have something in play.
我自有办法对付他
You're going to burn a hole right through my floor
你再这样不消停
if you keep that up.
我家地板迟早被你走出个洞来
Whatever's bothering you,
不管是什么让你心烦意乱
Believe me, it's gonna work out.
相信我,船到桥头自然直
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Thank you... For everything.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Oh, you know I don't believe in goodbye.
我不相信再见
Neal, you are one in a million.
尼尔,在芸芸众生中,你是万里挑一
And don't you forget it.
千万别忘了
Didn't know if I'd ever see you again.
我还以为此生再不能相见呢
Funny. I was thinking the same thing.
真巧,我也一样
But here... Before I change my mind.
但还是给你,趁我没改变主意
You don't know what this means to me.
你不知道,这对我意义重大
I think I do.
我想我懂
I hope Kate's still the same girl
但愿凯特如你所想
you think she is.
仍和以前一样
I'm getting that a lot lately.
最近我也深有体会
If you don't trust her, why'd you bring this back?
既然你不相信她,又为何要回来
Because I don't want this to be goodbye...
因为我不想就这么告别
in case she's not.
万一我错了呢
And plus, I figured I don't need
再加上,我突然觉得
all the heat this is gonna bring.
我不想招惹这么大的麻烦
I don't need the same guy who's been after you
我可不想对付你家那位
coming after me.
一直和你纠缠不清的家伙
You always made smart decisions.
你的决定总是很明智
You should try it sometime.
你真该学学我
Fowler just left for his coffee break.
福勒刚离开办公室喝咖啡去了
I'm about to enter his office.
我这就进去
Aim for his laptop, Diana, and be careful.
查他的笔记本,小心点
I'll be out before he can take his first sip of macchiato.
不消他一口玛奇朵的功夫我就能完事
That it?
东西呢
I want assurances.
先给我保证
Mentor was created for me?
指导会是为我而开
Kate and I made a deal. You both get new identities.
凯特和我商量好了,你们一人一个新身份
We get the box.
而八音盒归我们
You disappear...
你们从此销声匿迹
legally.
而这次是合法的
Here you go.

What's so special about that box?
为什么这么执着于这个八音盒
That's above my pay grade.
这就不归我管了
Kate's waiting for you.
凯特在等你呢
Time and place are in that folder.
时间地点在文件夹里
Have a nice life, Caffrey.
好好过日子啊,卡夫瑞
Yeah.
一定
Can I help you?
有事吗
Hey. I'm from I.T.
我是情报部的
Agent Fowler requested another security protocol,
福勒探员申请另要一份安全协议
insisted we schedule during his coffee break.
他坚持安排在下午茶时间
You know how he gets.
你也知道他的脾气
Yeah.

Hurry, hurry, come on.
快啊
Fowler.
我是福勒
Hey, we got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
There was somebody on your computer here.
有人动了你的电脑
She said she was from I.T.
她自称是情报部的
What? Did she get anything?
什么,她动了什么
She downloaded the whole mentor file.
她下载了所有指导文件
It looks like she got the whole hard drive.
看来她整个硬盘都扫荡了一遍
Damn it.
见鬼
A washingtonapproved disappearing act.
首都授权的消失行动
Well, technically, I work for OPR.
技术层面上而言,我是职责办的人
Well, technically. That's just on paper.
技术层面上而言,只是理论上而已
With this new identity,
有这个新身份作掩护
You can go anywhere, with Kate.
你和凯特可以随心所欲了
And it's legal.
而且还完全合法
It's genius.
太有才了
No one will be able to find you
没人能找到你们
Governments, old enemies, old friends.
不论是政府机关还是旧敌故友
Remember that old chinese curse?
还记得那句中国古语吗
May you live in interesting times.
愿你生活的时代妙趣横生
These certainly are interesting times.
这一点自然毋庸置疑
Remember the second half of that curse?
还记得后半句吗
May you find what you're looking for.
愿你心中所想能美梦成真
Gonna say goodbye to the suit?
和你家那位也说再见了吗
Send me a postcard.
给我寄明信片
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Neal? What is this?
尼尔,这算什么
I got a friend at the Channing Museum.
我有个朋友在钱宁博物馆
He's gonna call you today. He owes me a favor.
今天会给你电话,他欠我个人情
Really? Why?
真的吗,为什么
To hire Burke Premiere Events
雇博尔克首映项目公司
to do their annual masters retrospective.
主办他们的年度大师作品回顾展
That's that's that's impossible to get.
这种机会绝无仅有
Well, you just got it.
那你就是那个仅有了
Why are you doing this?
你为何这么做
Just trying to fix what I broke.
只是为了弥补我的过失
There's something I wanted to ask you.
我想问你些事
Yeah?
说吧
You and Peter
你和彼得之间...
How'd you know?
你怎么知道他是命中注定的那个人
Well...
这样啊
I think there's a difference
我觉得爱一个人
between loving the idea of someone...
理想和现实
and actually loving who they really are.
两者之间难免有所差别
Listen, I got to go. Thanks for everything.
听着,我得挂了,谢谢你
Okay. Well, um, I'll I'll talk to you later.
好,我们回头再聊
Goodbye, Elizabeth.
再见,伊丽莎白
I'm headed to the garage.
我正往车库走
I've got everything on mentor. You're not gonna believe it.
我查到了指导会的内幕,你肯定大吃一惊
Is Neal involved?
尼尔也牵涉其中吗
Heavily. There's another file, but it's encrypted.
岂止是牵涉,另有一份文件被加了密
I'll see you in a moment.
一会儿见
Agent.
探员
You were on my computer.
你查看了我的电脑
Agent Berrigan, D.C. Office.
我是伯利根探员,来自华盛顿部门
I have a warrant for my investigation on mentor.
我有搜查令许可调查此次指导会
Why is D.C. Looking at my operation?
首都何来功夫操心我的行动
OPR appropriating resources
职责办擅自挪用资源
for Neal Caffrey, an art thief, raises questions.
针对艺术品盗贼尼尔·卡夫瑞,迹象可疑
It's all legitimate.
这完全合法
I know.
我知道
And what else did you find?
你还有什么发现
Encrypted file.
加密文件
I couldn't open it.
我打不开
I'd like it back.
我劝你还是还给我吧
Burke.
博尔克
Fowler. What the hell are you doing?
福勒,你到底在干什么
Of course you're involved in this.
我就知道是你
Stay where you are.
站那儿别动
Lower your weapon.
放下武器
You have no idea what you're getting into.
你根本不知道自己犯了什么错
Lower your weapon. Hey, just stay where you are.
放下武器,站那儿别动
Why are you doing this?
你这是何必
We're on the same team. Stay where you are.
我们都是自己人,站住别动
Stay where you are. You're in way over your head here.
别动,你被卷了进来
You have no idea what you're getting involved in.
你完全不知道这有多棘手
You don't want to shoot an agent.
你不会对一名探员开枪的
Now put your gun down. Drop the weapon.
慢慢放下枪
Put your gun down!Drop the weapon!
放下枪,你才放下枪
Put the gun down now! Drop the weapon! Drop it!
放下枪,快放下
Breathe, breathe. Breathe, Fowler.
吸气吸气,福勒
How'd you know he was wearing a vest? I didn't.
你怎么知道他穿防弹衣,其实我不知道
What the hell is mentor?
指导会到底是怎么回事
Mentor is legit, Burke.
指导会是合法的,博尔克
Caffrey works for us now.
卡夫瑞是我们的人了
He and Kate are deep undercover for OPR.
他和凯特是职责办的深层卧底
OPR doesn't have deepcover agents.
职责办才没有这种人
You are helping him disappear.
你是在帮他销声匿迹
He wants to go.
他自己想走
You met with him again.
你又和他见过面了
Neal is gonna disappear. I need to know where he is.
尼尔要走了,告诉我他在哪儿
Tell me where he is.
快告诉我
Why do you care?
你干嘛这么在乎他
Give me the drive.
把硬盘给我
You want me to upload this to D.C.,
你到底说不说
or do we have something to talk about?
别逼我把这些上传给首都那边的人看
Airstrip by the Hudson, hangar four.
他在哈德逊小机场, 4号机库
Neal.
尼尔
Are you here to arrest me?
你是来逮捕我吗
I'm still a civilian.
我还是平民一个
And I know about mentor.
我知道了指导会的事
And I know you can walk away, and it's all legal.
也知道你可以就这么一走了之,完全合法
Then what are you doing here?
那你来干什么
I'm here as your friend.
因为我是你的挚友
You understand I'm getting on that plane.
你也知道,不管怎样,我都会上飞机
I also know you're making the biggest mistake of your life.
这也是你人生中最大的错误
This is what's best for everyone, Peter.
这是最好的结局,彼得
You go back to your life.
你我彼此间
I get to have one of my own.
都各自回到原本的生活
You already have one right here.
难道这里没有你的生活吗
You have people who care about you.
这里有人关心你在乎你
You make a difference.
你的出现,使一切都改变了
You do.
真的
Thank you for this.
谢谢你给我这个
I got to go.
我得走了
You said goodbye to everyone but me.
唯独对我,你没有说再见
Why?
为什么
I don't know. Yeah, you do. Tell me.
我不知道,你知道,告诉我
I don't know, Peter. Why?
我不知道,彼得,为什么
You know why. Tell me.
你心里知道,我要你亲口说
cause you're the only one who could change my mind.
因为自始至终,我只在乎你的感受
Did I?
你这么在乎我吗
Peter.
彼得
No, no, no, no! No! No!

No! Stay here.
不,别过去
No! No! Stay back!
不,快退后

分享到
重点单词
  • referencen. 参考,出处,参照 n. 推荐人,推荐函 vt. 提
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • conspicuousadj. 显著的,显而易见的,显眼的
  • overridevt. 弃绝,渺视,凌驾,过度负重 n. 给代理人的佣金
  • radiusn. 半径,桡骨,半径范围,辐射区
  • retrospectiveadj. 回顾的,向后看的,怀旧的 n. 作品回顾展出
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • scarn. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖 v. 结疤,使 ... 有伤痕,
  • sculpturen. 雕塑 vt. 雕刻,雕塑 vi. 当雕刻师
  • hallwayn. 门厅;玄关;走廊