猫鼠游戏第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集:珠宝盗窃
日期:2017-02-10 17:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on white collar
《猫鼠游戏》 前情提要
Why would Neal run with three months left on a fouryear sentence?
尼尔刑期四年,为什么在最后三个月才越狱
Well,that's what we're wondering.
我们也不懂
We're not gonna catch caffrey using roadblocks and... wanted posters.
设路障,发通缉是抓不住卡夫瑞的
Kate says "adios" to you at prison
凯特在监狱对你说了永别
and gets busy with her disappearing act.
然后就忙着准备人间蒸发了
Missed her by two days.
再早两天就能制止她了
You can get me out of here.
你能把我弄出去
There's case law.
《案例法》中有先例的
I can be released into your custody.
可以将我释放,由你监管
GPS tracking anklet.
用全球定位系统脚铐监控我
The new ones are tamperproof, never been skipped on.
新版脚铐能防干扰,也没人能挣脱
Let me see it.
给我看看
The forgeries you caught me on, I signed them.
你用来抓我的那些赝品上,都有我的签名
Where?
在哪儿
Look at the bank seal under polarized light sometime.
在偏振光下看看银行盖章
Apparently, if a tree falls in a forest, it does make a sound.
很明显,雁过仍会留痕
I may lose her again, Moz.
我也许会再次失去她,蚊子
Lose her? I just found her.
怎么会失去,我刚找到她
So did he.
那人也找到她了
Kate! Kate!
凯特,凯特
So you know who has Kate?
你知道凯特在谁手里吗
I don't have a name, but I know this he's FBI.
不知道是谁,但我知道他是联邦探员
So, the guy who has Kate is in the FBI?
抓了凯特的是联调局的人
Apparently.
显然
This confirms everything.
那句老话是怎么说的
Moz, take it easy.
蚊子,别这样
If you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas.
近朱者赤,近墨者黑
I could live without the fortunecookie commentary.
别老这么神叨叨的
Now you understand my fear of "the man".
现在你知道我为什么怕条子了
You're back with us, my friend.
朋友,欢迎回来
The fearful masses welcome back.
欢迎重新加入恐惧的大多数
Suspects?
有怀疑目标了么
How many field offices does the FBI have?
联调局有多少分局
56 not including resident agencies.
有56个,如果不算常驻办事处
Then I have a lot of suspects.
那目标可不少
So how do we draw them out?
那怎么确定目标呢
We don't. It's his move.
按兵不动,后发制人
Morning, Peter.
彼得,早啊
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Well, within my twomile radius. Where are you?
反正没出两英里的活动范围,你呢
I'm at my diningroom table.
坐在饭桌前面
Listen. We've got a suspected jewelry heist.
来了个案子,怀疑是珠宝盗窃
I'm intrigued.
我很感兴趣
Meet me at 14th and 9th in 30.
半小时后在第九大道和第十四大道口见
That's La Joyau Precieux.
是勒茹瓦约Precieux
I'm even more intrigued.
(法国著名品牌)我更感兴趣了
The most expensive clothing boutique in the city.
那是市内最昂贵的精品店
Of course you'd know it.
你当然了如指掌
You're gonna love this.
这案子你准喜欢
So, what do I do?
我该怎么做
Nothing.
什么都别做
How about you?
你呢
I suffer through another day of work.
我就是劳碌命,接着上班
And eat breakfast alone.
还得独自吃早餐
So, what happened at Le Joyau?
勒茹瓦约出了什么事
Don't know yet.
还不知道
They called this morning and were a little light on the details.
今天早上来电,含糊其辞
They may or may not have been robbed.
说他们可能被偷了,也可能没被偷
So, they called the FBI, not the police?
他们不向警局报案,却来找联调局
Must be my dazzling reputation.
肯定是冲着我的名气来的
I don't know what could be so valuable at a clothing store.
服装店哪有什么值钱的东西
Well, hopefully, it has nothing to do with the promotion.
但愿和他们这次的展销无关
What promotion?
什么展销
They're displaying the world's most exotic pink diamond.
他们正在展览全球最为珍奇的粉钻
That might have something to do with it.
搞不好就和这有关
Well, this is something you don't see every day,
这可不是每天都能见到的
Except maybe if you're you.
对你可能例外
Agent Peter Burke.
彼得·博尔克探员
It's like Buckingham Palace.
真像白金汉宫
No, I've been to Buckingham Palace.
白金汉宫我可去过
This is better.
比这儿差远了
Agent Burke? Yeah.
博尔克探员吗,是我
This is a delicate situation.
现在情况很微妙
I'd appreciate if we could keep this discreet?
我们能否低调行事
Keep what discreet?
行什么事
You were a little vague on your telephone call.
你电话里没说清楚
You're aware of this promotion?
你知道我们在办展销吧
A display of the most exotic pink diamond in the world.
全球最为珍奇的粉钻
42karat "Steinmetz Pink" set in platinum.
"斯坦梅茨" 重42克拉,镶白金
It may have been stolen.
它可能已经被盗了
You're worried it's a forgery? Yes.
你担心这是赝品吗,对
What makes you think it's a fake?
你为什么认为这是赝品
Follow me, please.
请跟我来
When I arrived this morning, everything was as it should be.
我今天早上来店里,一切如常
We removed the necklace from the vault,
我们按计划把项链从金库取出
opened the show as planned.
开始展览
Later, when we were doing our mandatory review
但当我们按照惯例
of last night's security tapes, we saw this.
回放昨晚的监控录像时,看到了这一段
Saw what?
什么
That's your vault?
是金库吗
Yes.

The necklace was stored there for 10 hours between
项链昨晚运到,今早取出展览
its arrival last night and the opening of the show this morning.
这之间的10小时,项链都放在库里
That's your first clue?
你由此发现事情不对
Why is the necklace still on the model?
那怎么还让模特戴那项链
It's opening day. This is the promotional event of the year.
今天第一天开展,这是今年最重要的展销
I don't care what it is.
我不管它有多重要
You've got a masked man entering your vault.
有蒙面人曾闯入你的金库
I'm shutting you down.
你必须立刻停展
Let's go, folks! The store is closed!
各位请出去,关门了
There's nothing to see here.
没什么好看的了
What's going on?
怎么回事
You just became a very beautiful crime scene.
你成了最养眼的犯罪现场
Lauren, have all the models wait over there.
劳伦,让模特都去那等着
Nobody leaves.
谁都不准走
Okay.

We're not positive it's a counterfeit.
我们还不能确定这是赝品
Our appraiser is still on a plane.
我们的鉴定师还在飞机上
If it turns out to be a mistake,
如果是弄错了
the amount of money we would lose,
那我们就得赔一大笔钱
not to mention our credibility, would be...
更不用说我们的信誉了
I've got my own appraiser.
我带了鉴定师来
Hello again. Just...
又见面了,让我看看
Is it fake?
是假的吗
He's talking about the necklace, right?
问的是项链吗
It's beautiful work.
做得真好
Thank you.
谢谢
Guess that answers that question.
回答了你的问题
I need a closer look. Just take it off her.
我得凑近点看,拿下来不就得了
I'm trying to preserve the crime scene.
我这是保护犯罪现场
It's preserved.
这不劳你费心
Thank you.
麻烦你了
Yep.
没错
It's synthetic.
是人造仿品
There's no such thing as a synthetic pink of that size.
不可能人工仿造这么大的粉钻
It simply doesn't exist.
绝没有这么大的
Yes, pink is difficult to match.
没错,粉钻的晶体结构是很难构造
It's only achievable using irradiation,
要想仿造,只能通过光渗技术
which creates an extremely fine occlusion within the stone
在晶体内部形成极细微的有色沉淀物
that's virtually impossible to detect unless you're looking for it.
如果不刻意找,绝对看不出破绽
I don't know how this could have happened.
这事怎么可能呢,我弄不懂
No one knew when the necklace was to arrive
没人知道项链什么时候运到
or where it was supposed to be stored.
也没人知道保管地点
All right, you two,
好了,你们两个
I'm gonna need alibis from everyone who worked here
帮我收集所有雇员的不在场证明
and anybody who knew the diamonds were in the vault.
查查还有谁知道项链放在金库,一并盘问
What about our boy with the mask?
那个蒙面人呢
Do you have surveillance on how he got in?
有没有拍到他怎么进来的
Our security cameras only record
我们的监控录像只拍得到
what happens on the floor and in the vault itself.
展台和金库内部
We don't record the hallways.
拍不到门厅和走廊
We have a back door, but the alarm was never triggered.
有后门,但没有触发警报
He must have tampered with the system.
他肯定篡改了系统
Do you think he hacked the alarm?
你觉得他有没有入侵警报系统
Hacked the alarm?
入侵系统
Oh, yeah, it's possible,
噢,有可能的
if you could find the camera's blind spots and sneak past.
找到监控死角,避过摄像头就行了
Is that what you'd do?
你会这么做吗
It's one option.
可以考虑
All right, I'm gonna confiscate your surveillance video, the necklace...
好,我要没收监控录像和那条项链
And we will need you for further questioning.
还要请你去作进一步调查
What's it like to be a model?
做模特感觉怎么样啊
I bet it's fun. Right?
肯定很好玩吧
You're, like, walking around catwalks... Caffrey.
走走猫步啦,卡夫瑞
It's legit.
这不犯法
E.R.T. is going over the alarm system.
应急小组正检查警报系统
This guy's a pro.
这家伙很专业
Think they'll find any prints?
你觉得能找到指纹吗
No.
不会
You okay?
怎么了
Who is that?
那人是谁
I don't know,but hughes doesn't look happy.
我不知道,不过休斯看起来好像不太高兴
O.P.R.'s here.
职责办的人来了
And that explains why.
原来如此
O.P.R. "office of professional responsibility."
职责办是什么,职业责任办公室
The police have internal affairs.
警察部门有内务部
We have O.P.R.
我们有职责办
Hughes wants you in the office.
休斯要你去办公室见他
Of course he does.
那是当然的了
Agent burke,this is Garrett Fowler.
博尔克探员,这是加里特·福勒
O.P.R. Bad news travels fast.
职责办的人,坏事传千里啊
Yes,it does.
没错
As far as anyone knows, he is here for a standard review.
如你所见,他来这里做个标准审查
Yeah, because that line always works.
那个标准确实很有效
Nobody's gonna buy that bridge today.
没人会冒那个险
That's my file.
那是我的档案
Yes,it is.
是的
Impressive work.
令人印象深刻
I wanted to talk to you about the case
我想和你谈谈
that you're currently investigating.
你最近正在处理的案子
The jewelry heist? Why?
珠宝失窃案吗,为什么
Well, the only people that knew that
因为知道那些钻石
Diamond was gonna be placed in the vault
在展览前一天晚上会放在那个保险箱的
The night before the show were a few key
只有少数几个纽约警局的警官
N.Y.P.D brass and a handful of FBI agents.
和联邦调查局的探员
You think it's an inside job.
你觉得是自己人做的吗
And you already have a suspect,don't you?
而且你已经有嫌疑犯了,对吧
You know where neal caffrey was last night?
你知道尼尔·卡夫瑞昨晚在哪里吗
Am I being interrogated here?
他现在在审问我吗
You're not.
不是的
Look,this whole thing is a waste of time.
听着,这是在浪费时间
Caffrey didn't do it.
不是卡夫瑞干的
He wears an electronic monitoring anklet.
他戴着电子监控脚铐
It records everywhere he goes.
里面记录了他去过的所有地方
Just pull it up.
你去查一下就知道了
Yeah, we did that. And?
我查过了,然后呢
And some of the data from caffrey's
昨晚卡夫瑞脚铐上的数据
Anklet is missing for last night.
有一些消失了
Missing.
消失?
Went dark for six hours.
有六个小时的空白
Well, that's impossible.
这不可能
That anklet can't be tampered with.
脚链上的数据不可能被更改
No, it can't, but... evidently the database
是不可以,不过显然
Where the information is stored can be.
在存储数据的地方就可以
Someone wiped out six hours of tracking data.
有人删除了六个小时的追踪数据
Then I suggest that you lurk around the U.S.Marshals office,
那我建议你去联邦执法局调查一下
Because they're the people who monitor that anklet.
因为那个脚铐是他们负责监控的
Caffrey belongs to the bureau.
卡夫瑞是我们负责的
That makes him our problem.
所以现在这是我们的问题
Any leads?
有线索吗
This is a short list of suspects
这份短名单上列出了所有
Capable of pulling this off.
有能力做这件事的嫌疑犯
The best ones are already incarcerated.
最厉害的那些已经被抓了
This guy is dead.
这一个死了
Okay. List just got shorter.
好吧,这样一来就更短了
Adrian Tulane.
艾德里安·杜兰
This is our prime suspect?
他就是首要嫌疑犯
Yeah, it's a topnotch forgery.
他的伪造功力一流
Not many people are capable of this kind of work.
不是谁都有能力做这种事的
What about you?
那你呢
If I were legally allowed within 50
如果我能接近必要的器材
feet of the right equipment, maybe.
五十码的话,可能吧
Tulane's smart... and a showman.
杜兰很聪明,又会演戏
Cameras don't scare him, and he has
监视器对他没用
The facilities to pull this off.
而且他有设备去做这个
It's got his signature all over it.
上面全是他的记号
All right.
好吧
Let's talk to him.
现在去找他谈谈
What is with you?
你这是怎么了
You're like a kid on a sugar high.
你就像个孩子见了糖一样兴奋
You don't understand. Tulane is a legend.
你不懂,杜兰是个传奇
Legend? No, don't oversell him.
传奇,太夸张了
It's like you meeting
这就好像你要去见
Eilot Ness.
埃洛特·奈斯(美国著名执法官)
Eliot N
是埃利奥特
Doing a puzzle with your girlfriend, huh?
和女朋友一起玩拼图吗
That's a nice, wholesome family activity.
很不错,健康的家庭活动
How can I help you,agent...?
有什么事吗,探员..
Burke. FBI.
博尔克,联邦调查局
You're Tulane?
你是杜兰吗
You know I am.
你知道我是
Yeah. I do.
是的,我知道
I want to ask you a few questions.
我想问你几个问题
Are you familiar with
你知道那个
The diamond necklace that was stolen from Joyau Precieux?
勒茹瓦约Precieux被偷的钻石项链吗
Yeah. That.
没错,就是那个
Whenever something like this happens
每当有这种事情发生
I get a visit from someone like you.
就会有像你这种人来找我
That's why I try to be prepared.
所以我都有所准备
You'll find plane tickets confirming I
里面有张机票
Arrived in the country this morning.
可以证明我今天早上才回来
Oh, and you're gonna love the photos
对了,你会喜欢我上礼拜
From my trip to madrid last week.
在马德里旅行时拍的照片的
Anything else?
还有其他事吗
What's that supposed to be? A cloud?
那是什么的拼图,一片云?
No.
不是
I'll be in touch.
我会再来的
Stop grinning.
别傻笑了
What? The guy is slick.
怎么,他很狡猾
Let's hope he's guilty, too.
我也希望是他做的
I'm just curious.
我有点好奇
The, uh, the Uffizi job.
乌菲兹美术馆那件事
Did you...?
是你干的吗
Right. Right, right, right.
好吧,好吧
I love your alleged work.
我很喜欢你做的东西
Big fan.
大粉丝
Ugh, that was a bastard.
那个混蛋
Why are you disappointed? This is the part you like.
干嘛失望,这应该是你最爱的部分
Moving the pieces. Solving the puzzle.
搜寻线索,找出答案
I am moving the pieces.
我是在搜寻线索
What were you doing the night of the heist?
失窃的那个晚上你在哪里
Went over some case files.
看一些档案
That's it?
这样而已吗
Didn't hang out with anybody?
没和谁在一起
June? The short guy?
琼或者那个矮子
I don't have an alibi.
我没有不在场证明
Look, I get it.
好吧,我明白了
Inside job, diamond forgery, O.P.R.'s in town.
内鬼,伪造珠宝,职责办的人来了
I'm sure I'm at the top of the list.
我肯定是嫌疑犯之首
I am the list, aren't I?
只有我有嫌疑,对吗
Did you do it?
是你干的吗
Come on, man.
得了吧
Did you do it?
是不是你干的
I didn't do it.
不是我
I'm telling you the truth, Peter.
我说的是实话,彼得
Hey, looking for me?
找我吗
Yeah, I need you looking this.
嗯,你看看这个
It's forged bonds. Some of caffrey's old work.
伪造的债券,这是卡夫瑞以前做的
I need you to look at them under a
我要你在偏振光下检查一下
Polarized light... for a signature.
找一个签名
What? Neal's signature?
什么,尼尔的签名?
Yeah,when I arrested caffrey the second time
嗯,我第二次逮捕他的时候
He told me he signed the bonds.
他告诉我他在债券上签了名
I want to know if that's true or if he's bragging.
我想知道是真的,还是他在吹牛
Okay.
好的
Is this, uh, related to our fake diamonds?
这和那些假钻石有关系吗
Let's hope it's not.
希望没有
I appreciate the irony.
这太讽刺了
We're looking into them, and they're looking into you.
我们调查他们,而他们在调查你
Tell me what you got.
告诉我你都发现什么了
Okay. I checked into Peter's boss Hughes.
好吧,我查了彼得的上司,休斯
This guy's a legend.
这男人是个传奇
Been with the FBI for 25 years.
在联邦调查局呆了25年
They were forced to make him retire
他们不得不让他退休
But they found a loophole and brought him back.
但是后来想了个办法又让他回来了
Skeletons? Nada.
有什么丑闻吗,没有
And I checked, uh, that agent
我还查了团伙犯罪组的头儿
Ruiz, who handles organized crime.
里兹探员
Uh, lots of skeletons there, but I
他倒是有不少丑闻
Don't think he's smart enough.
但是我觉得他不够聪明
No.
确实
I checked, uh, Jones.
我也查了琼斯
Did you know his first name is Clinton?
你知道他姓克林顿吗
Checked into, uh, Lauren.
还有劳伦
You checked Lauren?
你查了劳伦
You said, "check everybody."
你说所有人都要查
Then there's this guy from O.P.R. Fowler.
然后这个从职责办来的,福勒
What about him?
他怎么了
Used to work violent crimes for the bureau.
曾经在局里负责暴力犯罪案件
Wife was killed during a robbery, and he took a year leave.
妻子在一起抢劫案中死亡,之后休息了一年
Then he joined O.P.R, and his files were sealed.
之后加入职责办,档案被密封了
Sealed?
密封?
Interesting.
有意思
He showed up awfully fast after this went down.
案发后他出现得如此之快
Have a ring?
戴戒指吗
No. No ring.
没,没有戒指
Tan line?
日晒的痕迹呢
No.
也没有
But that doesn't mean it's not him.
但是不能证明不是他
I hope not.
我希望不是
O.P.R. Is like this giant, sucking black hole
职责办就好像一个巨大的无底洞
Accountable only to the D.O.J. Department of justice?
隶属于司法部,司法部
Well, D.O.J. Is just a euphemism, of
司法部只是军工复合体的
Course, for the military industrial complex.
委婉说法而已
And big oil, right?
还有石油巨头对吧
Goes without saying.
不用说也知道
Um, by the way, that necklace...
顺便问下,那个项链
Yeah.
怎么
Did you... I didn't take it.
是你吗,不是我偷的
Because if you need a fence... Moz. Moz.
因为如果你需要销赃的话,蚊子啊蚊子
Okay, okay. Got it. I get it.
好吧,好吧,我知道了
If we can't figure out how he stole it, we can
如果我们想不到他是怎么偷的
Try to grab him when he goes to fence it.
那可以试着在他销赃的时候抓住他
It's a unique piece. It's too hot for the market right now.
那可是独一无二的,想销赃可不容易
Brunei is an interesting angle
文莱是个好去处
'Cause the market there is less rigid...
因为那儿的市场限制很少
Yeah, the language barrier can be a challenge, Though,
但语言障碍可能是个问题
'Cause one time...
因为有一次
Neal caffrey?
尼尔·卡夫瑞
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
What?
什么
We found the signature "NC"
我们在假钻石上发现了
Microprinted on the fake diamond.
你的微缩签名"NC"
It matches the signature we found on the counterfeit bonds he made.
这与他留在假债券上的签名是一致的
See? It's good work, agent Burke.
做的不错,博尔克探员
Let's go. Stop.
跟我走吧,等一下
He's my responsibility.
他在我的职责范围内
Peter... Neal... You have the right to remain silent.
彼得,尼尔,你有权保持沉默
I didn't do this.
这不是我干的
Remain silent.
闭嘴吧
Please.
拜托了
All right. Let's go.
好了,走吧
You let me down, Neal.
尼尔,你真让我失望
I let you down?
我让你失望
You told Fowler to look for my initials.
你居然叫福勒去找我的签名
And you told me to look at your bonds under a polarized light,remember?
在偏振光下看看你做的债券可是你告诉我的
Well, guess what. I did.
我看了
And,yeah, you signed 'em.
你确实留了签名
And you think I'd be stupid enough to do that again?
所以你就认为我蠢到会故伎重施
I guess you were.
我看没错
The thief is associated with a law enforcement,
盗窃犯和执法部门有关联
Your anklet was tampered with,
你的脚铐数据被篡改了
You have no alibi, and your initials are on the diamond.
你没有不在场证明,钻石上还有你的签名,你的
What am I supposed to think?!
你说我该怎么想
I was set up. By who?
我被人算计了,谁
I'm working on that.
我正在想
You're not helping things.
这一点用处都没有
Agent Burke. What?
博尔克探员,怎么了
His lawyer's here.
他的律师来了
He's a lawyer?
他是个律师
You can check my university of Phoenix online degree.
你可以上网查我的菲尼克斯大学学位证书
Go,cardinals.
红雀队,冲啊
Now,if you don't mind,I'd like to speak to my client...
如果你不介意的话,我想和我的委托人
Alone.
单独谈话
I didn't let you down.
我没有让你失望
All right. Any problems?
好了,有什么问题吗
None. This was genius.
没有,这简直太天才了
I don't know why we didn't think of this earlier.
我不明白我们之前怎么没想到
And here the man is now.
他来了
Agent Burke. Yeah.
博尔克探员,怎么了
That was an excellent job yesterday.
昨天你做的很好
Appreciate the cooperation.
多谢合作
You know, Caffrey was a great asset.
卡夫瑞很有价值
He did good work for us.
他为我们做了不少事
That may be, but don't forget, he's a criminal.
可能吧,但他还是个罪犯
Good job.
干得好
Guys,I want to pull out the paperwork on,uh,2b.
大家把文件拿出来,看2b
We have a problem.
出了个问题
Caffrey's lawyer just requested every file the bureau has on him.
卡夫瑞的律师要求参阅局里所有关于他的文件
The judge ordered us to comply.
法官命令我们照办
The judge actually raised his voice to the prosecutor.
法官对控方律师已经声色俱厉了
"Open discovery.
"展开调查
Turn over every document the government has on Caffrey."
清查每一份关于卡夫瑞的文件"
They're sending a truck.
他们得开辆货车送过来
All right. Did you follow Fowler?
很好,你追查福勒了吗
Yep. Once the request went through,
查了,请求一通过
He made a pit stop at a local dumpster.
他就去了一家废料处理处
He shredded these.
他把这些粉碎了
I knew it. Thank you, Moz. This is perfect.
我就知道,谢谢你,蚊子,太好了
Uh, information on the judge.
还有法官的信息
Wait.
等一下
He's got a private office not connected to the federal building...
他有个私人办公室,不在联邦大楼里
On Mott street.
就在莫特街
Moz,I need you to liquidate some assets.
蚊子,我想让你清算一些资产
I need money.
我急需钱
Why?
为什么
I want you to buy a bakery.
我想让你帮我买一个糕点屋
So,all the Tulane information checks out. He's eerily clean.
检查了所有杜兰的信息,他清白得出人意料
Of course he is. What's Neal's lawyer been up to?
当然是了,尼尔的律师都做了些什么
Not much. Legally we can't follow him.
没什么,按照法律我们不能跟踪他
Attorneyclient privilege. Yeah,yeah.
律师委托人特免权,是是是
So we have no idea what he's doing.
那我们就不能知道他在做什么了
Well,we do know he made a large realestate purchase in Neal's name.
我们倒是知道他以尼尔的名义购买了一处房产
What?
什么
He bought a bakery?
他买了一家糕点屋
That's what it looks like.
看上去就是这样
Why'd he buy a bakery?
他为什么要买个糕点屋呢
We don't know. We don't even know where the damn thing is located.
不知道,我们甚至不知道它在哪儿
All we have is a lease with a redacted address.
我们手上只有一份租契,上面有部分地址
Attorneyclient privileges.
律师委托人特免权
Yeah, covers a lot of sins, that one.
涵盖了许多项,这是其中之一
A bakery.
糕点屋
Bakery? Done.
糕点屋的事怎么样了,搞定了
Construction. Finished.
现场布置,弄好了
How's the airconditioning in the judge's office?
法官办公室里的空调呢
Hmm, broke down this morning.
今早就坏了
All right.
很好
Let's go to court.
我们出庭吧
Hey,you.

You got my message.
你收到了我的短信
I did. Thank you.
没错,谢谢
I wanted you to have a familiar face here.
我想你肯定想要有人支持
Well, I'll take yours anytime.
任何时候你都是我的最佳人选
So, uh, are you sure Neal did this?
你确定是尼尔干的吗
Yeah. I am.
没错,很确定
Of course, he says he was framed.
他当然会说他被陷害了
Maybe he was.
也许确实如此
Ah, I wish it was true.
我也这么希望
What's up?
怎么了
So,the arraignment's been moved. Why?
传讯有了变动,为什么
Neal said he's gonna confess.
尼尔说他想要供认
So I guess you were right.
我想你说的对
Neal never confesses.
尼尔从不供认
Yeah, he said some important people were gonna be named,
他说他想要供出一些人来
And he won't do it in an open court,
但不能在公开的法庭上说
So they moved the proceedings.
所以他们换了地点
Where?
到哪儿去了
Judge's chambers around the corner.
法官在街角的会议室
Honey, I'll call you later, okay?
亲爱的,我再晚点打给你
Uh, get ahold of Hughes.
联系一下休斯
Bailiff, would you open a window?
贝利夫,你能开一下窗户吗
Oh, the heat is stifling in here.
这真的闷死了
Unfortunately, the airconditioning is not working today.
很不幸,今天空调坏了
Thank you. Please, wait outside?
谢谢你,请在外面等我们
Per your request, Mr.Caffrey,
卡夫瑞先生,根据你的请求
The chambers have been cleared.
这里已经清查过了
Thank you, your honor.
谢谢你,阁下
In accordance with that agreement, you are now prepared to give a full confession?
根据协议,你现在准备好坦白了吗
I am, your honor.
准备好了,阁下
I'll admit I've done a lot of things in my life that I'm not proud of.
我承认我这一生确实做过很多不光彩的事情
No. No, that's not true.
不,并不是这样
I'm proud of most of them.
其中大多数我都很为之自豪
But what I'm about to do today... This is gonna be good.
而我今天要做的,绝对是件好活计
Judge Hickman's office. Fourth floor.
海克曼法官的办公室在哪儿,四楼
Thank you.
谢谢
Bakery.
糕点屋
That son of a bitch bought that bakery.
那个混小子买的就是这间糕点屋
I confess that I did not steal the diamond necklace from La Joyau Precieux.
我坦白我没有从勒茹瓦约偷走那块钻石
I cleared these chambers
因为你说有关于此案的敏感线索
Because you claimed to have sensitive information vital to this case.
我才清查了这间办公室
If you didn't steal the diamond, then who did?
如果不是你偷的,那是谁
I'll let you know.
你会知道的
Bailiff!
贝利夫
Somebody jumped out of a window and ran into a van!
有人从窗户跳出去钻进了一辆面包车
He's not in the van.
他可不在面包车里
Get to the city planner's office.
去城市规划办公室
Find out where these tunnels lead.
看看这些下水道通到哪里
Burke!
博尔克
Caffrey escaped?
卡夫瑞逃走了
Yeah, did a fourstory swan dive
当然是了,像一只天鹅
Onto that awning of the bakery.
从四楼高的地方一头扎在了那个雨蓬上
Who approved moving the arraignment?
谁批准更改审讯的地址的
The marshals guaranteed the security of the room.
法官保证过那里很安全
Never assume anything with Neal.
永远不能相信尼尔
You know, I've been working my ass off keeping this kid on the straight and narrow.
我一直很卖力地想让这小子正派点
He's been helping us win cases until you came along.
在你来之前,他一直都在帮我们破案
Oh, don't put this on me!
你是想怪到我头上吗
Hey, hey, gentlemen! Gentlemen!
等等,先生们,绅士一点
Hey, let's focus on the problem here.
我们努力解决问题好吗
What do we know? Did we stop the van?
我们有什么线索,拦下那辆面包车了吗
Yeah. The only person in the van was the driver.
拦下了,里面只有司机一个人
He claims he was hired through an anonymous Internet posting.
他说自己是在网上被匿名委派的
500 bucks in an envelope to pick up the van and park it at this spot.
他把车开来,再停在这儿就有500块
Did the van have a floor panel that was removable?
那辆面包车的地面上有可以移动的板子吗
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
Caffrey wasn't in there for more than a few seconds.
卡夫瑞也就待了几秒钟
He's gone underground.
他逃去了地下
Can we track his anklet?
我们可以追踪他的脚铐吗
No, they removed it when we arrested him.
不能,拘捕的时候被拿掉了
Okay. Burke, find him again.
好吧,博尔克,找到他,再成功一次
I'm not comfortable with agent Burke running this operation.
我觉得不该由博尔克探员执行这个行动
I don't care whether you're comfortable or not.
我可不管你怎么觉得的
Burke knows Caffrey better than anyone.
博尔克比任何人都了解卡夫瑞
Now, get to work.
现在就开始吧
All right, Burke. What's your plan?
好吧,博尔克,你想怎么办
Set up roadblocks,put up wanted posters.
设立路障,发出通缉
So,to accommodate the location,
考虑到位置
We'll have to keep the guest list at about 200.
我们得把客人数量控制在200左右
Yvonne, will you follow up on the caterer?
伊芳,你会跟进宴会承办人吗
It should be beautiful, though.
那应该不错
We'll have 10 long tables of 20.
一共20张桌子,其中10张长桌
It'll be beautiful.
很棒
This is Yvonne.
我是伊芳
It's for you.
找你的
On your personal phone?
怎么会打到你私人电话上
Burke premiere events. This is Elizabeth.
博尔克首映承办,我是伊丽莎白
Sorry to bother you at work. Neal?
很抱歉,打扰你工作了,尼尔
Uh, I'll catch up with you guys.
我过会儿就来
How'd you get this number?
你怎么知道这个号码
Stupid question.
好吧,这当然难不倒你
You know, there's half the law enforcement in North America
现在北美一半的执法机构,包括我丈夫
Looking for you right now, including my husband.
都在追查你的下落
He'll find me soon enough. I need your help.
他很快就能找到我,但我需要你帮忙
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Ah, Still haven't found Neal.
还是没有找到尼尔
We got a detail outside.
我家门外有一支特遣队
Yeah, I saw.
我看到了
As if he'd be careless enough to come here.
但他才不会跑来这里自投罗网
Where do you think he did go, El?
你觉得他去了哪儿呢,小伊
Is he in the kitchen?
他在厨房里吗
Neal!
尼尔
Peter.
彼得
Of all the places you could run,
你不能逃去其他地方吗
You go to my wife.
为什么非来找我老婆
You say that like it's a bad thing.
别说得这么坏
You helped him sneak in.
你还帮他偷偷溜进来
Well, I wouldn't have had to sneak him in
我也是逼不得已啊
If there weren't those people sitting at our house.
但是那些人守在我家门口
You lied to the FBI.
你欺骗联邦调查局的探员
Honey, I did not lie to the FBI.
亲爱的,我没骗他们
There was just a lot of
只不过犒劳他们一些牛奶曲奇
Milk and cookies and pleasant,
聊聊天放松心情
Distracting conversation while Neal slipped around the back.
分散他们注意力,以便尼尔从后门溜进来
I love this. You've turned my wife into an accomplice.
真是太有爱了,你诱骗我老婆做你的帮凶
Give me one minute to explain.
给我一分钟时间解释
One minute.
就一分钟
You explain what you were thinking
你先解释下
When you did a free fall from the judge's chambers,
到底为什么从法官的办公室跳窗而逃
While I decide if I drag you back in chains.
之后我再决定是不是要把你扔回监狱
Okay, does that minute start now? Go.
好,开始计时了吗,快说
I told you, I was set up
我说了,我被人陷害
By someone very close to you.
那个人就在你身边
I couldn't tell you at first
我一开始没告诉你
Because I thought it was somebody in the FBI.
因为我以为那是联邦调查局内的人
Now I'm positive it's Fowler.
而我现在确信,那个人就是福勒
Fowler. That's not.
福勒,不会吧
I got 52 seconds left.
别插嘴,我还有52秒
I've had a little free time on my hands the past few days.
前几天在牢里我闲着没事
So, I've been putting these together.
便把这些拼贴了起来
They're documents Fowler shredded
这是我要求查阅自己的档案后发现的
After I requested access to my files.
福勒撕碎了这些档案
Morning, Peter. Where are you?
早上好,彼得,你在哪儿
Within my twomile radius.
反正没出两英里的活动范围
Where are you?
你呢
I'm at my diningroom table.
坐在饭桌前面
Listen, we've got a suspected jewelry heist.
来了个案子,怀疑是珠宝盗窃
I'm intrigued.
我很感兴趣
Meet me at 14th and 9th in 30.
半小时后在第九大道和第十四大道口见
That's Le Joyau Precieux.
是勒茹瓦约的Precieux啊
I'm even more intrigued.
我更感兴趣了
The most expensive boutique in the city.
那是市内最昂贵的精品店
Of course you'd know it.
你当然了如指掌
You're gonna love this.
这案子你准喜欢
I made that call from my home.
那个电话我是从家里打出去的
Yep.
没错
My god, they tapped my phone.
天啊,他们窃听了我们的通话
No. They didn't tap it. That would require a court order.
不,没有,因为那样需要庭谕
Look at your phone.
看看你的电话
It's a bug. Standard Bureau issue.
是个窃听器,典型的调查局作风
Activates when you pick it up.
你一拿起听筒就激活了窃听器
They've been inside my house.
他们闯进过我的家
They couldn't have had authorization.
他们没这个权力
Not within the window of the crime and his suspicion of you.
除非你有犯罪嫌疑
Exactly. Fowler is dirty.
一点没错,福勒肯定有暗地勾当
Peter, I have access to every file
彼得,我查看了联调局内部
The FBI has on me.
关于我的所有资料
You had Jones process a request to
你让琼斯提出申请
Look at my initials on the bond forgery.
检查我在债券伪造品上的首字母签名
After you checked the forgery to see if I was telling the truth,
你为了证实我是否有罪而去检查伪造品
One other person checked it, too.
就在那之后,又有另一个人去检查
Fowler.
就是福勒
And then my initials just happened to
接着,我的首字母签名
Show up on the pink diamond.
就出现在了粉色钻石上
He's using you to get to me.
他为了抓我而利用你
My minute's up.
时间到了
I said I'd give a full confession, so here it is.
我保证过,所以我向你完全坦白
I've been trying to find Kate.
我一直想要找到凯特
Am I supposed to look surprised?
我该装作之前一直不知道吗
Maybe.
随你
I talked to her, peter.
我和她通了电话
I'm familiar with this photo.
这张照片我见过
Well, you haven't seen all of it.
还有一部分呢
She's being held by someone.
她被某人劫持了
She's too scared to say who.
她很害怕,不敢透露那个人的身份
But after our chinatown operation,
但在唐人街的行动后
Interpol told me
国际刑警告诉我
The man who has Kate is with the FBI.
劫持凯特的人是联调局的人
You think it's Fowler.
你觉得是福勒
I do now.
现在我很肯定
What's he want from you?
他有什么目的
I don't know.
我不知道
Could be anything.
都有可能
Like what?
比如说呢
No.

No, you'd have to arrest me.
不,不然你会逮捕我
I should be arresting you right now.
要的话我现在就逮捕你了
But you're not.
但是你没有
So give him what he wants.
那就给他想要的东西
If I do, there's no guarantee I'll ever see her again.
即使我照做,也不一定能再见到她
We need to look into Fowler.
我们必须调查一下福勒
You're asking me to investigate O.P.R. That's suicide.
你要我去调查职责办的人,这是自讨苦吃
He's already investigating you.
可他已经在调查你了
We'd have to go behind the Bureau's back.
那我们得暗中调查
Not if you clear me first.
只要帮我洗脱罪名不就行了
It's what you do for a living, right?
这不就是你的谋生技能吗
All right.
好吧
I'll be in touch.
我会保持联系
This is untraceable.
这个电话是无法追踪的
But if for any reason you need to get in touch with me.
但以防万一,如果你要联系我
Don't say another word.
别再说了
I don't want to know where you're going.
我可不想知道你要去哪儿
Plausible deniability?
遭遇情况时能够进行合理推诿吗
Words to live by.
这可也是谋生技能啊
Peter...
彼得
What's the latest?
有何进展
We've got conflicting intel.
各种情报互相冲突
I mean, we've got reports of Caffrey
我是说,我们同时接到各种线报
Sighted everywhere from Jersey to Geneva.
称发现了卡夫瑞,从泽西岛到热那亚
He's covering all his bases.
他的行迹遍布所有据点
Ah, he stole them right off the field.
并将那里洗劫一空
You got a quick minute?
现在有空吗
Yeah.
怎么
I just wanted to apologize about the other day, you know?
关于那天的事,我很抱歉
I mean, we all want what's best for the bureau,right?
我们都是为了调查局的利益吧
Of course.
当然
Hey, and let me ask you a question. Just hypothetically.
我还想问个问题,只是假设而已
If you had to guess, right now... Where's Caffrey?
如果要你猜的话,卡夫瑞现在会在哪儿
Probably trying to leave the country... If he hasn't already.
如果他还在国内,可能正在设法离境
Oh, you don't think he'd stay in Manhattan?
你觉得他不会留在曼哈顿吗
Would there be a reason to?
他为什么要留下呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I just want to make sure we're using
我只是为了确定
Our resources as wisely as possible, you know?
我们进行了最明智的搜索部署
Like I said, roadblocks and wanted posters.
我说了,布设路障和发放通缉令
That's how we're gonna catch him, huh?
这能抓住他吗
It's a good start.
至少是个好的开端
Now, if you don't mind, I got to get back to work.
如果你不介意,我得工作了
Oh, yeah.
当然
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Yeah, what's up?
怎么
Keep an eye on this Fowler guy. And his goons.
帮我盯着福勒,注意他的动向
I'm allowed to do that?
我能这么干吗
I'm authorizing you to.
我说能你就能
Something isn't right.
有些不对劲
Hey, my man.
嘿,伙计
How about you do me a favor?
帮个忙成吗
What's that?
什么
Get the latest photo of Caffrey to Massachusetts P.D.
能把卡夫瑞的近期照片传给马萨诸塞警局吗
Something you can't handle yourself?
你自己不行吗
Oh, I'm just trying to work together.
我只是想互相合作而已
Right.
好吧
Meet me at our jewelry store in 20 minutes.
我们20分钟后珠宝店见
I didn't think I was supposed to
我觉得我不应该
Return to the scene of the crime.
再回犯罪现场吧
Let's revisit it and figure out
先碰面再说
How you allegedly pulled this all off.
到时再考虑怎么让你光明正大地混进去
Nice disguise, Jacko.
装扮得不错嘛,捣蛋鬼
I never really liked this picture.
我真讨厌这张照片
Oh, it's pretty good for a mug shot.
罪犯照片拍成这样已经不错了
It's better than my driver's license photo.
总比我驾驶证上的照片好点
Which one? You have several.
哪张,你不有好几个的吗
All right. One crime at a time.
好吧,一次用一张
I want to check out that vault.
我要去检查一下那个金库
Yeah, well, I can't exactly walk in.
我可不能大摇大摆地走进去啊
I'm gonna tell them you're in my custody
我就说,你受我监管
And that you're gonna show me how you got into the vault.
来这里向我演示进入保险库的方法
Stealthy.
真是鬼鬼祟祟
Peter, I'm starting to like you again.
彼得,我好像又喜欢上你了
Then we're hanging out too much.
我们真不该总在一起
We assumed...
我们先假设
The thief went through blind spots of the surveillance camera.
那个贼走的是监控录像的盲点
But forensics says the alarm was never tampered with.
但是鉴证科说他并没有在报警器上做手脚
Well,that's not possible unless
那是不可能的,除非
He never left the vault.
除非他根本没有离开过金库
This wasn't flickering on the security tape.
监控录像上这里没有闪烁
No,it wasn't.
确实
Come on.
快点
Nothing.
什么也没有
Could be a misdirect here.
有可能在这边
How did the FBI miss this?
联邦调查局怎么会漏掉了这个
We didn't.
我们才没有呢
Fowler had O.P.R. Take over the investigation.
福勒让职业责任办公室的人接手调查工作
I'll be this is an old prohibition tunnel.
简直了,这是一个被封禁的地道
Yeah,well,someone found a new use for it.
是啊,那个贼正好利用了一下
I'll call in a team.
我调派一个小分队过来
We'll start canvassing for witnesses.
细查一下有没有目击证人
We may not have to.
或许不用那么麻烦
Who said big brother's a bad thing?
谁说监控路线都很可恶呢
Jones.
琼斯
I'm gonna need you to pull a video off a surveillance camera.
我要你马上调出一盘监控录像的带子
Where's O.P.R.?
职业责任办公室的人呢
I had Jones reassign them to Penn station.
我让琼斯把他们忽悠到宾州分局去了
Jones?How'd he do that?
琼斯,他怎么做到的
He does a pretty good Fowler.
他帮我拦截了福勒派来的跟屁虫
All right, we're coming up to the place
好了,马上就能看到
Where our masked man enters the vault.
蒙面人进入金库入口了
Add a few minutes for him to double back and cover his tracks.
几分钟后他又折回来掩盖自己的踪迹
Wait wait wait, hold right there.
等等,等等, 暂停别动
Is that Tulane?
那是杜兰吗
All right, play it at halfspeed.
半速播放
That's got to be Tulane.
那肯定是杜兰无疑了
Come on. Come on. Turn around.
快,快转个身啊
Gotcha.
成功了
Oh,I guess he never did go to Madrid.
我猜他没去马德里
I knew his plane tickets were fakes.
我知道他的机票是假的
No, you didn't.
不,你不知道
Guy steals $3.2 million in diamonds,
这家伙偷了价值320万的钻石
And we get him because he can't resist a pretty face.
却因为忍不住偷看一眼美女而被我们抓住
Well, it happens to the best of us.
我们中的老手有时也会犯这种小错的
What?
看我干什么
You know what.
你自己知道
No,I don't. Yes,you do.
不,我不知道,不,你知道
I see you got my page.
我想你们看到我的呼叫了
You had no business helping agent Burke disappear like that.
你不该帮博尔克警探逃脱的
Why would agent Burke disappear?
博尔克警探为什么要逃脱呢
You think he was being followed?
你觉得他被跟踪了吗
You want to bring on a full O.P.R.Investigation,agent Jones?
你想让职责办展开调查吗,琼斯探员
I can internal review every perp you ever slapped a cuff on.
我可以插手你们调查的每一件案子
Well, you can start with the one in the conference room.
那你就从会议室里的那件案子开始吧
That's Adrian Tulane.
那是艾德里安·杜兰
Agent Burke arrested him this morning
博尔克探员今早逮捕了他
In connection with our jewelry heist.
并确认他跟珠宝失窃案有关
Guess that clears Caffrey.
这下可以洗脱卡夫瑞的嫌疑了吧
How did you know which vault the diamond would be in?
你怎么知道钻石会藏在哪个保险库里
Silence won't help you.
沉默是没用的
But maybe I can.
现在只有我才能帮你
Tell me everything,
坦白交代一切吧
and I can talk to the prosecutor about immunity.
我可以跟检察官谈谈,或许可以赦免你
Why would you give me immunity?
你为什么要赦免我
Well,believe it or not,
不管你信不信吧
I don't think you're the brains behind this operation.
我觉得你并不是幕后主谋
Playing on my vanity?
想利用我的虚荣心吗
Please,you have some video that proves nothing.
你那监控录像根本什么也证明不了
Search warrant helped us find this...
在搜查令的帮助下
In a townhouse of one of your...puzzle girls.
我们在你情人的别墅里发现了这个
I think that proves something.
我想这总该能证明什么了吧
Well,if you're asking for my expertise,
如果你要咨询我的专家意见的话
I can tell you that a crime like this
我可以告诉你像这样的犯罪行为
Often has a...benefactor.
背后肯定有人在操控
The entire operation from delivery route to exit strategy
整个的过程,包括进出策略
Is handed to someone.
都有人严密掌握
Tell me something I don't know.
告诉我一些我不知道的情况
Men with privileged information often hire people
掌握绝密信息的人总是会雇佣
With certain skills to do what they can't.
那些身怀绝技的人来做他们自己不敢做的事
Of course, all of this is just hypothetical.
当然了,这些都只是假设而已
This conversation is not hypothetical.
我们的谈话可不是假设
Immunity for a name.
只要你透露那个人的名字,就可以得到赦免
Oh,is he the prosecutor?
他就是检察官吗
Immunity for a name!
说出名字,立刻赦免
I would if I could.
我要是知道早说了
The more I learn,
我越想,越觉得
The more I think this whole case is a setup.
这案子完全就是个陷阱
A lot of that seems to be going around.
这种情况倒确实挺常见的
Make a little room.
麻烦留出点空位
Found this stuck on my home phone.
在我们家的电话上发现了这个
Thought you might have dropped it.
我想大概是你不小心掉下的
I'm not done with this investigation,Burke.
这调查还没完呢,博尔克
Neither am I.
我跟你也没完呢
I thought that a small celebration would be appropriate.
现在来小小地庆祝一下再合适不过了
You really shouldn't drink champagne out of paper.
围在一堆文件中间喝香槟实在是太疯狂了
You will, and you'll like it.
没事,你也会喜欢这感觉的
It's twofold,really.
这可是双喜临门
Twofold?
双喜
Yeah,you're off the hook.
是啊,你也摆脱嫌疑了
Mmhmm,and our jobs are a lot easier
当你跟我们并肩作战而不是与我们为敌
When you run with us,not from us.
我们的工作就变得轻松多了
Hear, hear.
听听,听听
I'll drink to that.
我要为这干一杯
What about O.P.R.?
职业责任办公室的人呢
They're gone, for now.
他们走了,至少暂时是走了
Celebrate the victories, however long they last.
欢庆胜利,不去管这胜利能持续多久
I'll drink to that.
我要为这干一杯
Mr.Caffrey? There's a call for you on line 2.
卡夫瑞先生, 2号线有人找你
oh,"Mr. Caffrey." call on line 2.
噢,卡夫瑞先生, 2号线有人找
It's probably my lawyer.
大概是我的律师吧
You should put him on retainer.
你应该给他一些预付金的
I'll expense it.
我会承担的
Can I use your phone?
我可以用下你的电话吗
"Mr. Caffrey."
还"卡夫瑞先生"
Mozzie, I told you, just sign the papers for me.
蚊子,我说了,代我签一下字就行了
Neal, it's me.
尼尔,是我
Kate.
凯特
Kate. He is close to you, Neal
凯特,他就在你身边,尼尔
Look, I know who he is.He's with the FBI.
我知道他是谁了,他是联邦调查局的
Yes, then just give him what he wants.
那就满足他的要求吧
What does he want?
他想要什么
Tell me,kate.
告诉我,凯特
Kate. Kate You can't trust anyone
凯特,凯特,你不能相信任何人
Hey, I'm just going through these FBI files.
我正在看这些联邦调查局的档案呢
There is a terrifying amount of information here.
这里面的信息太惊人了
How many shots from the knoll?
小山丘那边总共开了几枪
Let's take a look.
我们来看一下
Did Elvis fake his own death?
艾维斯的死是不是假象呢
Ask the mystery box.
答案就在这个神秘的盒子里
What's wrong?
怎么了
Kate called me.
凯特给我打电话了
And? And I can't help her.
然后呢,我帮不了她
She won't tell me where she is.
她不肯告诉我她在哪儿
I have a theory.
我有一个想法
Conspiracy? Of course.
阴谋吗,当然了
Look at this.
看看这个
Fowler's I.D.Number.
福勒的身份证号码
Over here, a local address.
在这儿,有个本地地址
Note the dates.
注意这个日期
This is from before the diamond heist.
这是在钻石失窃案之前的
Yeah.It's a hotel room.
是的,这是个宾馆的房间
It's not linked to any operation I can find.
据我所知,这跟任何行动都不搭边
Now, if I was inclined to believe in such things,
要是我相信这东西
I'd say it's worth a look.
我就会去探一探情况
Room 525.
525号房
Thanks, moz.
谢谢你,蚊子
Open the door, Fowler!
开门,福勒
Kate!
凯特
What are you doing here, Caffrey?
你跑这儿来干吗,卡夫瑞
What's going on?
这是在干什么
Who told you about this?Huh?
谁告诉你这些的
How do you know about mentor?
你怎么知道警方内部指导会的
Mentor?
指导会
What do you think is going on here,huh?
你觉得这儿是在干什么
You're busting an operation here.
你正在破坏警方的行动
No. No, where is kate?
不,不,凯特在哪儿
Kate! Kate? Kate!!
凯特,凯特,凯特
Kate Moreau?
凯特·莫罗吗
There's no kate here,Neal.
这儿没有什么凯特,尼尔
Kate?!
凯特
You're losing it.
你弄错了
You were watching me.
你一直在监视我
Before the jewelry heist.
在珠宝失窃案之前就开始了
I'm not in New York looking at you, Neal.
我来纽约可不是为了监视你,尼尔
That's a lie.You recorded my phone calls.
不要满嘴谎言了,你监听我的电话
No, I didn't bug your phone, Neal.
不,我没有监听你的电话,尼尔
Hello, Kate.
你好,凯特
Hello, Peter
你好,彼得
We need to talk about Neal.
我们得谈谈尼尔的事了

分享到