猫鼠游戏第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集:输牌
日期:2017-02-10 16:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Please tell me this isn't gonna
别告诉我这又是
Be another mortgagefraud case.
一宗房贷诈骗案
What's wrong with mortgagefraud cases?
房贷诈骗案怎么招惹你了
They're boring.
太无聊了
You stare at paperwork all day.
得整天盯着一大堆文件看
You could stare at prison bars all day.
你以前不是连铁窗都能整天盯着看吗
oh,you still playing that card? makes me smile.
又提这个,我乐意
Excuse me. Get out of the way.
借过,让开
why all the craziness?
怎么这么乱啊
I don't know.This can't be good.
不知道,肯定不是什么好事
Peter,uh,Hughes wants to see you right away.
彼得,休斯要马上见你
All right.
知道了
So,is this what it looked like when I escaped?
我当年逃跑的时候也是这种情况吗
I don't know.I was working important cases.
我不知道,我当时在做一个要案
What's going on?
发生什么事了
The bureau's missing an agent.
一名探员失踪了
That isn't good.
是很糟糕
Yeah,he's an undercover from the D.C. office.
是地方检查局的一名卧底
We lost contact with him 12 hours ago.
我们12小时前跟他失去了联系
What do you think happened?
你觉得发生什么事了
I don't know.Could be in trouble,could be laying.
不知道,可能有麻烦,也可能寻欢去了
We're not sure.
还不确定
Listen. Listen to me.
听着,听我说
We need somebody who understands money.
我们需要一个真正懂得金钱的人
Excuse me.I have an important case to deal with.
失陪一下,我也有个要案要做了
This is agent Mark Costa.
这是马克·科斯塔探员
He was posing as a drug trafficker
他伪装成一名侦探
Looking to clean some dirty cash through this guy
调查一宗洗钱案,案子的嫌疑人是
Lao Shen,money launderer out of china.
沈劳,专门在中国境外负责洗钱
Costa was working him until last night.
科斯塔在昨晚之前一直在对他盯梢
According to his last contact,
根据他最后的汇报
Lao was making a pit stop in New York for 72 hours
劳将在纽约短暂停留72小时
And after that, he boards a flight to the homeland
这之后,他将登上回国的航班
And we lose him.
逍遥法外了
So,why are you telling me this?
为什么告诉我这些
Nicholas Halden. who?
尼古拉斯·霍顿,谁
Cut the crap,Neal.
别装傻了,尼尔
We know he's one of your aliases.
我们知道那是你的一个化名
You created him to launder cash through
你捏造了这个名字用来为
that Canary Island scam you ran in '04.
你04年操控的金丝雀岛计划洗钱
Multimillionaire with a penchant for gambling.
一个嗜赌的百万富翁
Ringing any bells?
想起来了吗
I may have heard of him.
可能听说过吧
Are you willing to offer him full immunity?
你们会彻底赦免他吗
Done.I don't give a damn what you did five years ago.
成交,我才不介意你五年前所干的勾当
I want to find my agent.
我只想找回我的探员
Then what can Nick do to help?
那尼克能帮你什么忙呢
We want you to make contact with lao using this identity.
我们想让你以这个身份与劳打交道
What do you know about pai gow?
你对牌九了解多少
I know it sounds delicious.
我只知道这听起来像是很美味的样子
It's a chinese version of poker played with dominoes.
那是多米诺扑克牌的中国版本
Not really my game.
非我所好
Make it your game.
那就让它成为你的所好
Lao likes to contact new clients
劳在结识新客户的时候
using certain hands or bets.
喜欢来上这么一手
He'll be playing an underground table
他明晚将在唐人街的一个
In chinatown tomorrow night.
地下赌场内娱乐
I'm not gonna lie to you
我要老实告诉你
This is a dangerous one, Caffrey.
这是个危险的任务,卡夫瑞
High stakes.
高风险
I'm in.
我加入了
I asked you to teach me the game. This movie is terrible.
我是让你教我打牌,这电影有什么好看的
Wait.
等等
Let's take this to the next level.
我们来玩点儿升级版的吧
You took it to the next level when you killed my family.
你灭我全家的时候已经将这游戏升级了
Your wager,then.
由你下注
100 grand?
10万
How did he know about Nick Halden?
他怎么会知道尼可·霍顿
Surely you can't believe they knew about him.
你当然不能相信他们知道这个人
Let's be honest, Nick was not your best work.
老实说,尼克并不是你最杰出的伪造身份
He's no Steve Tabernackle.
不如Steve Tabernackle
Steve was a good man.
斯蒂夫曾经是个好人
Steve is a good man.
斯蒂夫现在也是好人
Besides,you should be more concerned
而且,你该好好想想
with what the guy with the ring wants.
那个戴戒指的家伙到底想要什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I've stolen a lot of stuff in my lifetime.
我这一辈子可偷过不少好东西
Maybe Poe's "Tamerlane" book?
爱伦·坡的《帖木尔》集吗
No, no. Sold that a while back.
不,不,那东西我早就转手了
The Tamayo painting.
塔马约的名画
Not worth all this.
那可值不上这些东西
Washington's love letters.
华盛顿的情书呢
Seriously, I don't even know why you
说真的,我根本想不通
Stole that in the first place.
你为什么会偷那东西
Martha
玛莎
It's my favorite part.
这段是我的最爱
Too rich for your blood,LeeKang?
你就这点儿本钱吗,李康
I believe it is your blood that
只有你的小命
will make me rich... Farmer boy.
才值点钱吧,瘪三
Okay, what are they doing right now?
等等,他们这是在干吗呢
Oh, they're drawing from the wood pile.
他们这是在补发牌
With these tiles, they make two hands.
然后将这些牌分成两手
oh,wait! wait!
看这,看这
He just played the death tile.
他刚刚抓到一手死牌
Death tile?
死牌
Wwell,the movie takes a few liberties.
当然,这电影有些夸张了
Then why are we watching it?
那我们为什么还要看
It's a cult classic!
这可是经典
Okay,fine.What do you have to do?
好吧,你到底要做什么
Fold above the bank.
弃牌给庄家
If I get a better hand than the dealer and
如果我的牌比庄家大
Then throw it away, Lao knows I'm a prospect.
却又不跟,劳就会对我感兴趣了
Okay.
好吧
Well... Ideally,you want something like this.
最理想的状况是像这样
This is some of the best tiles you can get.
这差不多是最好的牌组了
You trash a hand like this,
要是你抓到这样一手牌还不跟
And you're in.
他肯定中套
It's like folding pocket aces.
就相当于放弃了一手王牌
All right. Then let's practice.
好吧,我们来实践一下
All you have to do is lose.
你只要一直输就行了
You want to practice losing?
想练习一下怎么输牌吗
No, I have to win first,then lose.
不行,我得先赢然后再输
I thought perhaps you gentlemen
我觉得你们这两个大男人
Might like something to eat.
大概也饿了
oh,thank you,June. thanks,June.
谢谢你,琼,谢谢,琼
What are you watching?
你们在看什么呢
"Tiles of Fire."
"巅峰对决"
Part 1?
第一部吗
Part 2's up next.
马上放第二步
Don't start without me.
等我来了再开始
There's a sequel? Five.
居然还有续集,共五部
Good news. We've put word out Nicholas Halden
好消息,我们已经散播消息说尼古拉斯·霍顿
Is in town and looking to do business.
将要来这儿大干一场了
Lao's people took the bait.
劳的人已经上钩了
We're sending you in as an investor
你装成对他洗钱生意
To his moneylaundering scheme.
感兴趣的投资者
Lao's game takes place just off of Mott street,
劳的赌局设在勿街
which means we'll be setting up around the corner.
也就是说,我们会在附近设下监控点
At Meishilin restaurant?
在美食林餐馆吗
Been there. Good dumplings.
去过那里,饺子很不错
And an even better H.Q. For our purposes.
对我们来说更好的消息是
Family that owns the place are trusted C.I.S for the bureau.
店主一家是局里信得过的"国会情报处"(线人)
They've had dealings with Lao in the past.
他们以前和劳打过交道
We'll monitor the game from the second floor.
我们会在餐馆二层监视赌局
Look...There's an agent missing in all this.
听着,有个探员失踪了
So everyone stay sharp.
大家都打起精神来
The FBI is truly grateful for your help, Mr.Tuan.
联调局非常感谢您的帮助,湍先生
I just want Lao out of the neighborhood.
我只想劳从这里滚蛋
He's been taking from my business for years.
他搅我生意已经很多年了
And with my own debt piling up,
我如今债台高筑
I can hardly afford to be in his.
不想再摊上他的
I understand.
我明白
Look... I, too, am grateful for your help.
听着,我也很感激你们的帮忙
Come on.
进来
Those standard FBI issue?
联调局标准着装吗
They were a gift from Elizabeth.
是伊丽莎白送我的礼物
One that keeps on giving.
无私奉献的好女人
We tried to make room.
我们得设法腾点地方
It's perfect.
很不错了
Apologies.
抱歉
My daughter, Bai.
我女儿,白
Uh...Hi, there.
你好啊
I'm gonna need that back, okay?
那个你不能拿,明白吗
There. Thank you.
给我了,谢谢
Who are you?
你搞什么啊
What do you mean? The kid just grabbed the
我怎么了,这孩子刚拿了...
Do you have a business card?
你有名片吗
Do you have a business.
有没有名片
It's okay. It's okay. Ready? Watch this.
没事的,别哭,看这里
Ready? One...Two...Three!
准备好了吗,一,二,三
Where'd it go? Where'd it go? Where'd it go?
哪儿去了,哪儿去了,哪儿去了
Is it right here? Is it right there?
在这里吗,真在那里吗
How silly. Here you go.
好玩吧,给你啦
Xie xie.
谢谢
You know, every time I see you do that
每次你玩这套的时候
I check for my wallet.
我都得检查一下钱包
All right.
好了
Let's get you suited up.
你换行头去
Game starts in 10.
赌局10分钟后开始
You reviewed the building layout?
你看建筑平面图了吗
Camera surveillance, electronic passcode.
监视器,电子密码
It's standard stuff.
都是标准设备
Any questions? Just one.
还有问题吗,就一个
Where did Elizabeth buy those socks?
伊丽莎白在哪里买的那种袜子
Cause christmas is coming up soon. Enough.
你知道圣诞节就快到了,住嘴
There is one small problem.
一个小问题
What?
什么
That's a really nice fake.
仿的不错
It's more concerned with telling us
和报时相比
where you are than telling time.
定位更重要一点
We deactivated your anklet 30 seconds ago.
30秒之前,我们解除了你脚镣的功能
Lauren, if you'll do the honors.
劳伦,帮他解开一下
Be gentle.
温柔点
Yeah, never really been the gentle type.
温柔不是我的风格
All right. There's a GSM transmitter inside.
好了,表里有全球移动通信送话器
It's oneway, but we'll be able
单方向的,但我们能听见
to hear everything that happens.
你那边发生的一切
Everything?
一切
Lao is dangerous, Neal.
劳是个狠角色,尼尔
We are pulling you the first sign of trouble.
出了状况我们会立马救你出来
I'll be fine. As long as I don't draw the death tile.
我没事,只要没拿到死牌
There's a death tile?
还有死牌吗
Halden.
霍顿
Nick Halden.
尼可·霍顿
Halden's golden.
霍顿顺利通过
He got through.
他通过安检了
What happened here?
这是怎么回事
Lao.
劳干的
He was in your home?
他来过你家
No, his men.
不,是他的手下
They came in one night to make sure I would pay.
有一晚他们来我家,让我给钱
With a gun.
持枪吗
They fired a bullet 2 inches from my baby's crib
子弹离我女儿的婴儿床只差两英寸
While Bai was still sleeping in it.
白当时正在睡觉
How you doing?
你好
Don't get 'em wet, don't feed 'em after midnight, right?
别把他们弄湿,午夜后不得喂食(电影《小魔怪》台词)是吧
Never mind.
当我没说
Yung sing.
饮胜
It's a toast drink and win.
是祝酒词,干杯赢牌的意思
Yung sing.
饮胜
One down... One to go.
美女已入座,开始吧
8 and 7. Nice hand.
大牌八,小牌七,手气不错
I'm out.
不跟
You could have won.
你本可以赢的
I have more important things than winning.
我有比赢牌更重要的事
You folded on a good hand, Mr...?
你封了一副好牌,敢问贵姓
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
And you know why I'm here.
也知道我来的原因
For a man of your reputation, Mr. Halden,
以您的名气,霍顿先生
It took some time for you to find the hand you needed.
这一手好牌好像来的晚了点
Pai Gow isn't my game.
我对牌九不感兴趣
What is your game?
那您对什么感兴趣呢
Perhaps we should discuss that in private.
或许我们应该私下谈
We have time for that.
不急于一时
Another hand?
再来一局如何
Don't rush him, Neal.
别操之过急,尼尔
I'm always in for one more game. Good. Good.
既然您盛情邀约的话,很好
Peter, we got a problem.
彼得,有麻烦了
NYPD got a tipoff. They're about to raid the game.
纽约警局收到情报,他们要突袭赌场
who the hell tipped them off? I have no clue.
谁给他们送的信,不知道
They're gonna get neal killed.
他们会害死尼尔的
You get me captain Shattuck of NYPD
在他们破坏我们的计划之前
before they crash this whole thing.
给我联系上纽约警局的局长沙塔克
Cops!
警察
They're not with me.
不是我招来的
I don't believe in coincidence.
我才不信是巧合
Maybe you should.
或许该信一次了
NYPD, stay where you are.
纽约警局,呆在原地别动
Lao, let's go.
劳,我们走
Just go, go, go.
快走,快,快
Put your hands on the table!
把手放在桌上
Everyone down! down! freeze! We will shoot.
所有人趴下,别动,不然开枪
Freeze!
不许动
Come on, Neal. Just give yourself up.
快点,尼尔,快表明身份
Tell them you're FBI.
说你是联邦探员
Fired. Shots fired.
开火了,开枪了
We have a white male, 6foot, gray suit
有一个穿灰色衣服身高1米83的白人男性
Heading out of the building.
正试图冲出这栋楼
I don't think he gave himself up.
他大概没打算暴露身份
Maybe it's not him.
也许说的不是他
Trying to save my cover here, guys.
我可在拼命保持伪装呢
It's him. All right.
是他,好吧
If he's not with me in three minutes,
如果三分钟内我没有接应上他
You mobilize backup
你就组织援助
And tell NYPD to stay the hell out of our way!
告诉纽约警局别他妈碍事
And where are my damn shoes?!
我该死的鞋呢
I'm getting a little tired of being chased, Peter.
我讨厌被追着跑,彼得
Call the cops off me.
让那些警察别追了
Where is he, Jones?
他在哪儿,琼斯
He's moving north on Allen.
他朝北边阿伦那儿去了
It's okay.
没事的
Lao says to let me handle it.
劳让我来解决
Have I thanked you for that drink?
我谢过你的酒了吗
No.
还没呢
Remind me to.
记得提醒我
Lao knows why you folded back there.
劳知道你为什么被包围了
He respects it.
他很尊敬你
Come with me, and you can complete your business.
跟我来,你可以把生意谈完
Is he gonna point any more guns at me?
他还会拿枪指着我吗
You'll be fine. Trust me.
没事的,相信我
Then lead the way.
那就带路吧
You getting this, Peter?
你听到了吗,彼得
He's trying to save the operation.
他在试图挽救任务
Looks like they're heading to a hotel of Mulberry.
他们好像要去玛百莉酒店
If Caffrey doesn't leave Chinatown, then neither do we.
要是卡夫瑞留在唐人街,我们也不走
Jones, I want two of our guys positioned in the front
琼斯,让两个人
And rear of the place.
分别守在那地方的前后门
Once that's settled,
一旦情况稳定了
Find out what the hell happened back there.
就去查查之前发生了什么
Get the NYPD call log, for starters.
先看看纽约警局的报警记录
I'm not buying this coincidence at all.
我可不信这只是巧合
Who is this girl?
那个女的是谁
That's what you're gonna find out.
这正是要查的
Where do you want me to start?
从什么地方入手
Plenty of traffic CAMS in the area.
这个地区有很多交通监管系统
Have NYPD pull a photo from one of those.
让纽约警局调拍到的照片给你
Another allnighter?
又要通宵不归了吧
I married a perceptive woman.
我娶了个聪明的女人
And I married a predictable man.
我嫁了一个好摸透的男人
All right. So no dinner tonight.
好吧,今晚不能吃晚餐了
How about lunch tomorrow?
那明天一起吃午饭怎么样
That sounds great.
很好啊
What did Neal do now?
尼尔现在怎么样了
Nothing... Yet.
没怎样...目前为止
You know, I wouldn't worry too much about him.
换了我就不会太担心他
He respects you, you know.
他很尊重你的
I think you're overselling our bond a little bit.
我想你有点高估我们的关系了
I don't.
我可没有
Good luck.
祝你好运
Nice place.
这地方不错
When will Lao be joining us?
劳什么时候来
He won't be.
他不会来的
Then what are we doing here?
那我们来干什么
He told me to stay the night with you.
他让我和你呆一晚上
There's only one bed.
只有一张床
I wasn't planning on sleeping. Were you?
我可没想睡觉,你呢
Let me get you a drink.
给你倒杯酒喝吧
Only Caffrey.
只有卡夫瑞
Already seen this one on Cinemax.
热门电影都是这么演的
I haven't.
我可没看过
Lao says I should keep an eye on you
劳说直到安排好下一次会面前
Until we can arrange another meeting.
都让我看着你
So, what do we do until then?
那我们这段时间干点什么呢
Relax?
放松一下
Have a drink?
喝上一杯
I'm good for now.
好意我心领了
It's not drugged or poisoned.
没有下药或投毒的
Why don't you just relax?
为什么不放松一下呢
Let's start with this.
先从这开始
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Taking you off the clock.
帮你把表摘下来
What happened? We just lost his transmitter.
怎么回事,失去他的信号了
Should we go in?
我们要闯进去吗
No. We've got guys on the entrances.
不用,入口有人守着
We can track Caffrey if he leaves the room.
卡夫瑞出去的话我们会知道的
Assuming he leaves the room.
如果他会出去的话
Hey, that was an expensive... Fake?
等等,那是很贵的,赝品吗
I am really tired of guns being pointed at me tonight.
今晚我都被被枪指腻了
Nicholas Halden isn't the kind of man
尼古拉斯·霍顿可不是
Who would wear a fake watch.
那种会戴假表的人
Neal Caffrey,on the other hand...
然而尼尔·卡夫瑞
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
You've been on our watch list for years.
很多年来你一直在监视名单上
Could you be more specific?
你还能更详细点吗
Cause I've been on so many, it's kind of hard to keep track.
我事情总是很多,很难了解实事动态
Interpol.
我是国际警察
You know my name, but I don't know yours.
你知道了我的名字,我还不知道你的
My name is Meilin.
我叫玫琳
Why is interpol interfering in an FBI investigation?
为什么国际警察要干预联调局的调查
It's the other way around.
你说反了
You called the cops.
是你叫的警察
And you screwed everything up
是你那花哨的雕虫小技让劳印象深刻
By impressing Lao with your fancy table tricks.
是你毁了所有事
Now I'm stuck with you.
现在我还和你搅在一起了
Well, am I such a bad guy to be stuck with?
就这么不愿意和我搅在一起吗
If you take Lao, we'll never get to his boss.
要是你们抓了劳,我们就没法抓到他的老板了
He's a much bigger fish.
他才是条大鱼
Yeah,I get it. Turf war. So, why are we here?
我明白了,势力之争,那为什么还不走
You're gonna let Lao walk.
你得放过劳
Yeah,I don't know if you heard,
不知道你听说没有
But the Bureau and I are kind of pals lately.
我现在算是博尔克的搭档
I can't flip on them.
我不能瞒他
You can botch the deal.
你可以不接受交易
Besides, if you help me,
但是,你帮了我的话
I'll make sure you get the one thing you want most.
我会给你最想要的东西
What, a new watch?
是什么,新手表吗
Kate.
凯特
What do you know about Kate?
你都知道些什么
I know where she is.
我知道她在哪儿
I can help you with that.
我能帮你对付他
I think I'll take that drink now.
那我就喝一杯吧
Oh, damn.
该死
Oh, I told you to wake me if I drifted off.
让你叫醒我的
Oh, come on, boss. You needed a break.
得了吧,头儿,你得歇歇
Anything happen?
有情况吗
Nope.
没有
How long have I been out?
我睡多久了
Uh, about a half an hour.
一个半小时吧
Okay.
行了
Get some rest. I'll take over.
你去休息吧,我来看着
Okay.
好的
What happened to my sock?
我袜子哪去了
I don't know. I was watching the monitor, remember?
不知道,我一直盯着电脑呢
Did you steal my sock?
你偷了我袜子吗
You're a little klepto, aren't you?
小时偷针,大时偷金知道吗
You have no idea what I'm saying, do you?
你啥都听不懂,是吧
No. Keep that up, you'll end up like Neal.
继续保持,你就赶上尼尔了
You don't want that. Trust me.
不是什么好事,知道不
He's unreliable.
这人真靠不住
He never listens to you.
你说破嘴皮,他都当耳旁风
And he always gets himself into trouble.
还老惹麻烦
I mean, it's not like I'm worried about him.
我可不是担心他
I just feel responsible.
可我得负责啊
Anything happens to him,
要是他出了事
I'll have a lot of paperwork to fill out.
我就得填一大堆文件
Paperwork's a hassle.
填文件可是个麻烦
Neal's a hassle.
尼尔也是个大麻烦
But then again, that was a neat card trick, huh?
不过他牌玩得还不错,对吧
Nice to know I'm appreciated.
承蒙夸奖,我何其有幸
I knew you were there.
我知道你来了
Yeah? Yeah.
真的,当然了
You also know she speaks perfect English?
那你知道她英语说得特溜吗
You're weird.
你还真是个怪人
I want my sock back.
还我袜子
You're a bad influence.
是被你带坏的
How'd you get here?
你怎么找到这的
I, uh, caught a lift with one of the GMen
在酒店门前找到了你的手下
you put in front of the hotel.
搭了他的顺风车
I told those guys to call me if they saw you.
让他们见你就通知我的
No, I told them not to bother you.
我让他们别打扰你
You get a little cranky if you don't get your beauty sleep.
你要是没睡好美容觉可不好惹
What happened to the watch?
那块手表怎么回事
I must have banged it up during the chase.
多半是逃跑的时候撞坏了
When did it cut out?
什么时候失灵的
While you were in the hotel room.
你进了旅馆房间之后
Oh, that's too bad.
真是糟糕
Guess you missed all the good stuff.
那你错过好戏了
So, can she make the meet happen?
她能带你去见劳吗
She'll contact me with the time and place.
她会通知我时间地点的
Good. Jones, if you'll do the honors.
很好,琼斯,麻烦你啦
Uh, NYPD traced their tipoff on the game to
纽约市警局追查到举报牌局的号码了
a cellphone registered to a Ms. Meilin Wang.
机主叫做王玫琳
It's the same girl Caffrey had a sleepover with last night.
就是昨晚陪着卡夫瑞的那位
Are you sure about that? Yeah.
真的假的,很确定
That's from a traffic cam about a block away
这是附近街区的交通录像拍到的
at the exact same time the call was placed.
与警局接到电话的时间也相符
Uh, carrier company lists a hostess bar
按通讯公司的资料来看
on canal as her place of business.
她在运河边上一家酒吧工作
I want to check it out.
我想去查查
I'm curious why Ms. Meilin wants
我很好奇,玫琳小姐为什么
to call the cops on Lao's game
要向警方举报沈劳的牌局
Especially if she wants to keep your deal alive.
同时又想让你继续交易
You got a problem with that?
有问题吗
Let's go.
走吧
Looks like our employees are on break right now.
美女们貌似挺空闲
Any thoughts on how to approach this one? No?
知道怎么跟她们搭讪呢,没想法吗
Isn't this the part where you say,
你不是总说
"we should buy them a drink"?
"该请她们喝一杯"吗
I can't go in there. It'll blow my cover.
我不能过去,会暴露我的身份
Guess I'll have to show you how it's done.
看来我得亲自出马
Hello.
各位好
Agent Burke, FBI.
我是联调局的博尔克探员
I want to ask you a few questions about
我想跟你们打听一个人
One of your coworkers Ms. Meilin Wang.
是你们同事,她叫王玫琳
Uh, one at... one at... one at a time, please.
能不能,能不能一个一个说
Could...does anyone ...does anyone
那什么,你们谁知道
know where she is right now?
她现在人在哪里
Oh, really? Do you know where she lives?
是吗,你知道她在哪住吗
That's the same guy who caught me, right?
就是这家伙把我抓住的啊
That's the guy who caught you twice.
还抓了你两次呢
Does anyone speak English? Anyone?
能说英文吗,谁能说英文
No. Ookay. All right.
不会啊,那行
All right, thank you. Thanks very much.
多谢你们,非常感谢
So that's how it's done?
好一个亲自出马啊
Yeah, that's how it's done.
没错,就这么简单
Amazing what someone will say when they don't think
她们以为我听不懂
That you can speak their language, isn't it?
说的话一定很有内容
Have a translator meet us at the office.
找个翻译来
Let's see what they were saying
我们听听看
Behind the back of the bumbling FBI agent.
她们都在傻探员背后嘀咕些什么
Where's the translator?
翻译呢
Won't be here for another hour.
还得一个多小时才能来
Oh, damn it.
真是的
All right, let her run.
得,不管她了
Maybe we can pick up a name, at the very least.
我们好歹能听出个人名吧
Meilin Wang. What?
王玫琳,什么
Meilin Wang. Oh, really? Did you...
王玫琳,真的吗,你有没有
Catch anything? Not so much.
听到啥了,啥都没
Someone called you a bad name.
她们骂你来着
There you are. Sorry about that.
你在这啊,不好意思
We're, uh, taking Victor's statement, and
我们找维科特录口供
I guess she heard your voice.
她可能是听到你们说话了
All right, let's go.
我们回去吧
Hold on.
等等
I got an idea.
我有主意了
These ladies are mean.
她们嘴真刁
They think you're stupid.
说你又蠢又笨
Leave that out.
这个可以不记
Something about Meilin working
好像说到玫琳
a night shift a place called Red Lantern.
在一个叫红灯笼的地方上夜班
Where do I know that from?
那是个什么
Well, it could be a club or a restaurant.
俱乐部,酒吧,都有可能
Could be a sunburnt superhero.
或者是个动漫人物
It's a waste, Peter.
彼得,这是在浪费时间
Following Meilin's not getting us
我们再怎么追踪玫琳
any closer to Lao or Costa.
也找不到沈劳和科斯塔的
Found it. Red Lantern exports.
找到了,红灯笼进出口公司
It looks like Costa suspected
科斯塔貌似怀疑那是
It was a shell company for Lao.
劳的一个空壳公司
That's what he was looking into before he disappeared.
他失踪前就一直在查这个
So she had a parttime job at a warehouse.
这样说她在仓库有个兼职咯
That's an eclectic rum?
她还真是能干啊
Still wasting our time?
这还是浪费时间吗
Jones, look up that address for me.
琼斯,把地址查出来给我
So, the results on Meilin's facial scan came back.
玫琳的面部扫描结果出来了
You got anything? Nothing...
有发现吗,没有
Because it came back restricted.
反馈信息受限
Restricted?
受限
Which means she's either a C.I.
意味着她要不是名卧底
Or working for another organization.
要不就是为别的什么组织工作
Run it through the interagency database.
到跨机构数据库去查查
Already did.
查过了
She's interpol.
她是名国际警察
Wow, you think Neal knows?
你觉得尼尔知道吗
Well, he spent six hours alone
他都跟她单独共处一室
with her in a room he knows.
八个小时了,肯定知道
Maybe he was keeping his cover.
也许他是为了隐藏身份
Okay. He knows. He's playing me.
好吧,就当他知道,他耍我
Well... There's really only one reason
只有一个原因
why he would keep something from you.
能让他对你缄口不言
Just one?
只有一个吗
Kate.
凯特
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么办
Pick that for me.
把门打开
Don't we need a warrant?
不需要搜查许可吗
Oh, look at you. A lawabiding citizen all of a sudden.
看看你,竟然突然变成了守法公民
I got goose bumps.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Agent Costa already filed for one.
科斯塔探员已经申请了一个
I don't have my tools. Well, I got mine.
我没带工具,我带了
I think I just saw the ark of the covenant back there.
我刚才好像看到约柜了
If my face melts, let me know.
那我脸融化的时候记得说一声
Neal.
尼尔
Sign of a struggle.
挣扎的痕迹
Scuff marks.
拖痕
Looks like someone was dragged right down that way.
像是有人被一路拖过去了
Blood.
血迹
It's agent Costa.
是科斯塔探员
Lao's men.
是劳的人
I didn't see an alarm system.
这没有警报系统啊
They're not here for us.
他们不是为我们来的
Then who? Costa.
那为谁,科斯塔
Oh, come on. No service.
拜托,居然没信号
No, no! What are you...
别别,你想干...
You got a better idea?
你有更好的对策吗
I let them walk right out the door!
我居然让他们就那么走出去了
Oh, would you rather be dead?
难道你想送死吗
This isn't a game, Neal.
这不是游戏,尼尔
I think it's time you and I had a little hearttoheart.
你也该是时候跟我坦白了吧
About what?
坦白什么
Your friend at interpol.
你的国际警察朋友
Look, I never lied to Peter.
我从没对彼得撒过谎
You did leave a few things out.
但你确实有些秘密
You don't understand.
你有所不知
I need to find Kate.
我得找到凯特
She's in danger.
她有危险
Look, my husband really wants to trust you,
我丈夫真的很想相信你
But you keep giving him reasons not to.
但你却一直让他不能相信
You're on your own on this one.
这回你自己想办法吧
No! Please stay! Don't go!
别,等等,别走
So, what now?
现在怎么办
Now I wouldn't take you off this case if I could.
你别想和这案子脱清关系
I wasn't talking about the case.
我指的不是案子
What did interpol promise you?
那国际警察跟你承诺什么了
Did Meilin promise you Kate?
用凯特的线索作交换吗
Look, what was I supposed to do?
我能怎么办
She said she could find her.
她说她知道凯特在哪儿
In exchange for what?
拿什么交换的
They want Lao to walk.
放走劳
Do you know why?
知道原因吗
They're after his boss.
他们想抓他的老板
Lao doesn't have a boss.
劳没有老板
You know what this is really about?
知道这都是因为什么吗
It's about jurisdiction.
司法管辖权
If they arrest him on Asian soil,
他们在亚洲抓到他的话
They get additional funding from China's government.
会从中国政府那得到额外奖金
Additional funding? Yeah.
额外奖金吗,没错
Half a million dollars
50万美元
That's the price of a dead FBI agent.
换取我们一个探员的生命
You really think you can believe everything she tells you?
你真的觉得可以相信她吗
We either take down Lao now,
我们要马上把劳抓到手
Or our partnership comes to an end.
不然就马上解除搭档关系
We're partners? You tell me.
我们是搭档吗,你说呢
Hello, Neal, dear.
尼尔,亲爱的
I was just having a charming conversation with your friend.
我正和你朋友聊得高兴呢
It has been wonderful to meet you. Likewise, June.
认识你很荣幸,彼此,琼
Now that I know you're such a wonderful host
既然我被知道你了如此好客
Don't be surprised if I stop by again soon.
就不要怪我以后经常登门拜访了
I'd keep my eye on that one.
我要是你就看牢这个女人
What happened to Costa?
科斯塔是怎么回事
What, no small talk?
怎么,不谈我们的小秘密了吗
I saw a dead FBI agent today.
我今天发现了一名死去的联调局探员
Not really feeling like small talk.
不怎么有心情谈那些
I'm the reason you found that body.
那是我有意让你发现的
You expect me to believe you
你还指望我会相信
Left a breadcrumb trail on purpose?
你是故意留了面包屑当线索的吗
Your agent deserved a proper burial.
你们的探员应该被很好的安葬
Well, he didn't get one.
可他没有
Was his cover blown?
他暴露身份了吗
Lao suspected he was working for
劳怀疑他在为
A competitor, not a government.
他的对手工作,没怀疑到政府
You don't believe me.
你不信我
I have pretty good reason not to.
我有充分的理由不信
You lied to me about why you want Lao. And?
你在想抓劳的原因上说了谎,还有呢
And you're letting a murderer go
还有你居然为了乞求政治施舍
Free to curry political favor.
而让一个杀人凶手逍遥法外
If that sits right with you,
如果这一切都是真的
Then maybe I should rethink our arrangement.
我得考虑一下是否继续跟你合作了
I'm just doing my job.
我只是恪守己职
And right now, my job is to make sure the FBI
而当前我的职责就是保证
Can't monitor any of Lao's accounts
不让联调局的人在明天的会议中
During your meeting tomorrow.
追查到劳的任何一个账户
Doesn't matter to me what happens after that.
之后的事我什么都不管
Neal?
尼尔
The man who's got Kate... I know who it is.
扣住凯特的人,我知道是谁
Anklet off.
脚铐取下来了
And you'd better not break this one.
你这次可别再搞砸了
When they scan you for bugs,
如果他们扫描以防你带窃听器
Manually deactivate the transmitter.
你可以手动关闭传感器
Press it again, it turns it back on,
在摁一下,又能重新启动
And you damn well better turn it back on.
你最好记得重启
I will, Peter.
我会的,彼得
Once you give Lao our account number,
你一把我们的账号告诉劳
We'll be able to scan the dirty money.
我们就能通过账号和监听手表
Between that and the audio from the watch,
查到他洗黑钱的证据
We'll be able to put this guy away for good.
如此一来足以关他一辈子
Anything else? Yeah.
还要关照什么吗,有
Good luck in there.
希望你一切顺利
Do you have the account number?
拿到账号了吗
And you're ready for this?
你准备好了吗
Ready.
当然
He cut the signal.
他关闭了信号
What's important is when he turns it back on.
关键在于他何时重启信号
Keep an eye on the bank account.
盯着银行账户的动静
I'm gonna give you a new account number to use
我会给你个新账户
one the FBI can't trace.
这样的话联调局就无法追踪了
131278871
131278871.
Got it? Repeat it to me.
记下了吗,重复一遍给我听
I got it.
记住了
Relax, Neal.
放轻松,尼尔
It's almost over.
就快结束了
I apologize for the scene the other night.
我为那一晚的事情道歉
As you know, you can never be too careful.
要知道,凡事再小心也不为过
Oh, I completely understand.
我完全理解
I think you'll find this to be the beginning of
我相信你会发现,我们的合作
a very rewarding relationship for both of us.
将使我们双方都获益匪浅
I hope so.
但愿如此
Meilin speaks very highly of you, Mr.Halden.
玫琳对你评价很高,霍顿先生
The account number, if you please.
请告诉我账号
131278871
131278871.
Any movement on the account? Nothing.
账户有动静吗,毫无动静
Come on, Neal.
快啊,尼尔
And just like that, we are partners.
好了,我们成了生意伙伴了
We'll contact you in two weeks
两星期内,我们会再联系
With your money, minus the 10% fee, of course.
当然,我们会扣除10%的钱作为服务费
Of course.
当然
All right, I did what you wanted. Now tell me who has Kate.
好,我都照办了,快告诉我凯特在哪儿
It's all in there.
都在这里面
Hey, Lao.
嘿,劳
We never got to finish our game.
我们上次的骨牌游戏还没分晓胜负呢
I'll make it worth your while...an extra 10% if you win.
如果你赢的话,可就不止赚10%了哦
Very well.
好吧
Come.

Lose your money.
散财童子
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
Oh, I already transferred the money from your account.
我已经把钱转账了
Doesn't matter what happens now, right?
接下来的事,也无关紧要了吧
One more hand and I'll have all of your money.
再玩一把,你可就都输光了
Are you certain you want to go again?
你还想继续吗
Just to keep things interesting...My watch for yours.
为了找点乐子,我用我的表赌你的
Come on, Lao.
来吗,劳
What's life without a little risk?
生活不就要来点刺激吗
Why not?
何乐而不为呢
The signal's back.
信号恢复了
What is that?
那是什么
That sounds like dominoes.
听起来好像是骨牌游戏
You look worried.
你好像忧心忡忡啊
Do I?
是吗
Yung sing.
荣幸(汉语)
Yung sing.
荣幸(汉语)
Some days, the tiles don't fall the way we want.
有时候,手里的牌总不是我们想要的
Some days they do.
有时候则相反
At least I lost my watch to a worthy adversary.
至少我输给一个旗鼓相当的对手
It appears luck was not on your side today.
看来今天幸运女神并不眷恋你
The strange thing...
我觉得奇怪的是
Even though my profits are one hundredfold in business,
尽管我的生意有百倍的利润
A victory with the tiles is supremely more satisfying.
但我还是愿意在骨牌游戏中获胜
The American had no talent. They rarely do.
美国佬毫无天赋,一点没错
The outstanding parcels have been delivered.
未付款项已经寄出
And the body?
尸体呢
Disposed of, sir. Good.
已处理妥当,先生,很好
A Dirty business. It will be a relief to be home.
做这种肮脏的勾当,能回家是种解脱
Anything good on the radio?
有什么好消息吗
We got him.
我们抓住他的把柄了
He'll be gone for a long time.
他得蹲好长一阵子监了
Lao may as well have confessed in front of a grand jury
在大陪审团面前,他也得一一认罪了
With the hours of transcript we have on him.
我们有一大堆他的罪证呢
I just want to thank you and let you
我不知怎么表示我的谢意
Know that you are welcome here anytime.
这儿的大门永远向你敞开
Neighborhood's better off without Lao.
劳被抓走之后邻居们都好过多了
You know I think these are the best dumpling I've ever had.
我从没吃过这么好吃的饺子
I'll get you some more.
我再去给你拿点
So, are you gonna tell me what was on that flash drive?
你准备和我说说那个优盘吗
You were right.
你说得没错
It was empty.
优盘是空的
Oh, no.
哦,不要
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Why?
干嘛
Would you just close them?
你就不能配合一下吗
Open.
睁开
David Copperfield she ain't.
比大卫·科波菲尔可强多啦
Xiexie ni.
谢谢你
What's next, partner?
接着干什么呢,拍档
Don't call me that.
少来这套
Yeah?
你好
Hello, Meal.
你好,尼尔
You calling to apologize about the empty flash drive?
你打来是为了优盘的事道歉吗
That was a necessary precaution.
这是必要的预防措施
I had to be careful with something this sensitive.
我必须小心对待敏感信息
So you know who has Kate?
那么说你的确知道凯特在谁那儿
I don't have a name, but I know this he's FBI.
我不知道他的名字,但我知道他是联邦探员
Take me away from here
携我远离
How do you know?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Like the morning after the rain
如雨后的早晨
You know I worry all the time
我无时无刻不在担忧
What's coming around the bend
转角那头是什么在等候
Maybe I'm just going crazy
或许是我疯了吧
But it feels like
但这般感觉
It feels like
这般感觉
It feels like,it feels like,it feels like
这般那般的感觉
It feels like the end
如同一切早已终结
So do I. I want the man who's got her.
我也知道,我要找抓了她的那个人

分享到
重点单词
  • sockn. 短袜 vt. 给 ... 穿短袜 n. 重击
  • warehousen. 仓库 vt. 存入仓库
  • identityn. 身份,一致,特征
  • investorn. 投资者
  • additionaladj. 附加的,另外的
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • chasen. 追求,狩猎,争取 vt. 追捕,狩猎 vt. 雕刻
  • freezev. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固 n. 结冰,冻结
  • cultn. 宗教膜拜仪式,异教,狂热崇拜,个人崇拜
  • foldingadj. 可折叠的 动词fold的现在分词