逗鸟外传(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第18期 内特与爸爸
日期:2017-02-06 18:47

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You blink and I'll be in college.
你眨眼的功夫我就上大学了
What was that?
你说什么?
Hmm? No, I'm just walking, working.I didn't say anything. You should just... Okay.
哞?我只是在散步,工作。我什么也没说。你只要...好吧
Remember when I was a baby?It felt like one minute ago?
还记得我还是个婴儿的时候吗?是不是感觉像只过了一瞬间
What? What? Hmm?Fine.
什么?唔?没事
Dad, you'll be my idol for, like, two more years.
老爸,你将会是我的偶像,大概,两年多的时间内
Okay, I heard that one.Okay. All right, look.
嗯,我听见这句了。好了,听着
Five minutes. That's all the time I have is five minutes, and then we stop.
五分钟。我只有五分钟,然后我们就要停下来了
Yeah, five minutes.
好,就五分钟
Five minutes, and then... We stop.
五分钟,然后 我们就停下
Five minutes and then we stop.
五分钟到时就停下
What? Powder? Baby powder.Homing pigeon powers activate!Ah...
什么?粉末?婴儿粉。信鸽的力量激活!啊...
Baby, what are we gonna call you, baby?This is crazy.We are delivering a baby!
宝贝,你叫啥名字。这太疯狂了。我们居然在快递一个婴儿
No, we are delivering a package.
不,我们只是在运一个包裹
Maybe we should name it instead of calling it "the package."
也许我们应该给它起个名字,而不是叫它包裹
We do not name the package, okay?
我们不会给一个包裹起名字的好吗?
It's very simple.We make a plan. Stick to the plan. Always deliver.
这很简单的,我们制定一个计划。然后执行它 永远在路上~
And then we get back to Storkcon so the board can name me boss.
到时候我们回到送子中心,董事会可以命名我为老板
重点讲解

activate
使活动;激活;使活化
The burglar alarm is activated by movement.
这防盗警报器一动就会响。
The gene is activated by a specific protein.
这种基因由一种特异性蛋白激活。

instead of
代替;作为…的替换
We just had soup instead of a full meal.
我们没有吃全餐,只喝了汤。
Now I can walk to work instead of going by car.
现在我可以步行去上班,而不必开车了。

blink
眨眼睛
He blinked in the bright sunlight.
他在强烈的阳光下直眨眼睛。
I'll be back before you can blink (= very quickly).
我眨眼工夫就回来。

idol
受到热爱和崇拜的人(或物);偶像
a pop / football / teen, etc. idol
流行音乐偶像、足球明星、青少年的偶像等
the idol of countless teenagers
无数十几岁青少年崇拜的偶像

视频及简介

该片讲述了内特与爸爸一起玩的故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • blinkvi. 眨眼,闪烁,屈服,视若无睹 vt. 使眨眼,尽力
  • proteinn. 蛋白质
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • powdern. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药 vt. 洒粉于,使变成粉,重
  • movementn. 活动,运动,移动,[音]乐章
  • genen. 基因
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • specificadj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的 n. 特效药,特性
  • activatev. 激活,使活动,起动
  • burglarn. 窃贼