绝命毒师第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集 沃尔特参加聚会
日期:2017-02-08 07:47

(单词翻译:单击)

You're not thinking about going to work today, are you?
你不会今天还想去工作吧
Thought I would.
可能会的
That inhaler really seems to be doing the trick.
吸入器好像还挺管用的
What? Just take the rest of the week.
怎么了,这星期就休息吧
Please.
求你了
You've earned it.
这是你应得的
Don't push it.
别把自己逼太紧
Besides, I want you well for the weekend.
另外,我还想你为这周末作准备
Mom wants to par-tay.
妈妈想要开派对
It's just a little get-together, that's all.
只是个小聚会,仅此而已
Sunday afternoon, maybe?
有可能在周日下午
Nothing too big. Just family and a few friends.
不会很隆重,就家人和一些朋友
We've got a lot to celebrate.
我们有很多值得庆祝的事
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Now,
现在
What are you supposed to do today?
你今天打算干什么
Nothing.
什么也不做
Excellent.
很好
Brownie points for taking a nap.
小精灵告诉你应该再小睡一会儿
Can you meet?
能出来见面吗
I thought maybe you...
我还以为你可能
Might have, you know,
可能已经
Kicked.
不在了
Signed off.
驾鹤西去了
I was even checking the obits.
我都在看讣告
No such luck.
还没那么好的运气
So where does it stand?
那情况怎么样
Coughing up blood, giving speeches like,
咳嗽带血,还说
"I deserve this. I'm an asshole."
"这是我应得的,我是个混蛋"
What's the upshot?
结果怎么样
The upshot.
结果
The upshot is that I have radiation pneumonitis.
结果就是我患了放射性肺炎
Damn.
该死
Actually, it's not as bad as it sounds.
实际上并没有听起来那么糟
It's a fairly common occurrence, easily treated.
是很常见的并发症,很容易治愈
In fact,
事实上
The news is all good.
是个好消息
What do you mean, good?
你说好是什么意思
You mean, like, good good?
就是指治好了吗
You mean, like, remission good?
还是说,症状部分缓解
Remission.
症状缓解
Not to imply I'm cured.
不是说我完全好了
I still have cancer.
我现在还是有癌症
But there's been a significant reduction in the tumors.
但肿瘤组织已经减小了很多
How significant?
有多少
80%
80%.
Dude!
伙计
No way!
不可能吧
Now, I'm not out of the woods yet,
不管怎样
Not by any stretch.
我还没有脱离危险
"Options" is the word they keep bandying about.
但他们老把"机会"挂在嘴边
That's awesome!
太好了
Serious?
真的吗
That's great, man.
这太棒了
I mean, my aunt, she never...
我是说,我姑姑她,从没
I mean, at your stage, I didn't think that could happen.
在你这样的阶段,我从没想过还会好
Mr. White, you kicked its ass, yo!
怀特老师,你太厉害了,哟
You must be so psyched.
你肯定高兴坏了
Of course. I am.
确实很高兴
Now we...
现在我们
I mean, what do we...
我是说,我们接下来
I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
So,
那么
How do you want to,
你想怎样
You know, proceed
继续我们的生意
In light of this kick-ass news?
在得到这么好的消息以后
We'll take our time and stay cautious.
我们要慢慢来,谨慎一些
Sell off what we have.
把剩下的货都卖完
And then...
然后
Then I guess...
然后我想
I'm done.
就结束吧
Batter up!
各就各位
Everyone?
大家注意
Hey, you guys. I would like to make a toast,
大家好,我想要敬大家一杯
With my non-alcoholic beverage.
用我的无酒精饮料
Somebody kill the music.
谁把音乐关一下
I know one party can't begin to repay
我知道一个小小的派对不能报答
All your support and your...
你们所有的支持和
Your many, many kindnesses.
你们那么多的帮助
But then again,
不过
Hank does make one mean margarita.
汉克还是准备了些玛格丽塔鸡尾酒
We really do want to thank you.
我们衷心感谢大家
These last few months have been...
过去的这几个月
A challenging time, to put it mildly.
婉转得说,是个考验
But I have to say Walt's come through it like a champ.
但沃尔特勇敢地克服了一切
Honey, I'm so proud of you.
亲爱的,我太为你感到骄傲了
I'm gonna stop with the sappy stuff.
我不能再说这些煽情的话了
But it's true. It really is.
但这是真的,确实如此
And for the first time in a long time,
长久以来,第一次
We are so excited about the future.
我们对未来满怀憧憬
Anyway,
无论如何
I want to also express my gratitude
我还要向另外两个特殊的人
To two very special people
表达我的感激之情
Who couldn't be here today.
虽然他们今天不在这里
But they send their regrets and their warm wishes.
但他们也感到遗憾并送来了贴心的祝福
Gretchen and Elliott Schwartz,
格雷琴和埃利奥特·施瓦茨
For those of you who don't know them are...
尽管你们不认识他们
Well, they're heroes.
他们真的是英雄
They are incredibly generous
他们无限慷慨
friends who made
答应为沃尔特支付治疗费用
To pay for Walt's treatment.
此乃真朋友也
And they did.
他们说到做到
So...
所以
To Gretchen and Elliott.
为格雷琴和埃利奥特干一杯
How about the man of the hour? Come on!
还有我们的主角,快
Speech!
给我们讲两句
It's kind of funny.
说来有趣
When I got my diagnosis, Cancer,
我得知自己被诊断为癌症时
I said to myself,
我问自己
"Why me?"
"为什么是我"
And then,
后来
The other day, when I got the good news...
那天当我知道好消息的时候
I said the same thing.
我问自己同样的问题
Anyway,
不管怎样
Thank you for coming.
谢谢大家能来
Enjoy.
好好玩
Cheers.
干杯
Inspirational.
很鼓舞人
Tell you what. I gotta give those
我跟你说,我要给那帮混蛋
Bastards points for originality
一点新花样
I'll tell you that much.
请听我娓娓道来
A little mercury switch, 9-volt battery,
一个水银开关,9伏特电池
5 or 6 ounces of C4,
五六盎司C4塑胶炸药
That's how those cartel boys party.
这帮毒贩们就这么狂欢的
But why a turtle?
可是为什么是海龟
That's the best part. It was a...
这个最有意思了,它是
What the hell's the word I'm looking for?
我到底想说什么词来着
Not a metaphor, not an analogy... it's a...
不是隐喻,不是类比,是
Walt. What's the word I'm looking for?
沃尔特,我想说什么词来着
Anyway, "tortuga."
管它呢,"托尔图加"
That was the name of our snitch.
我们的线人就叫这个名字
Bean-speak for "tortoise."
英文意思是"玳瑁"
Tortoise, turtle, what have you...
玳瑁,海龟,你
I never knew the difference myself.
我自己都不知道有什么区别
Top me off there, will you, buddy?
帮我满上,好吗,兄弟
Anyway,
不管怎么说
Poetic.
诗意化的
I guess, yeah. Poetic. It was poetic.
我猜,对,诗意化,诗意化说法
That's the word. I guess that's the word.
就是这个词,我猜就是这个词
Go ahead.
喝吧
Better not let your mom see.
最好别让你妈看见
I think I see a hair. Maybe two!
我看见一根头发,或许是两根
There's no worm in this, right?
里面没虫子吧
No. That would be mescal.
没有,这是龙舌兰
Talk about your hangovers, okay?
说起喝醉酒来
I was down in Glynco, Georgia. Back east, doing some training.
有一次我在乔治亚州的格林科东部,在那儿受训
Had this firearm instructor who was...
有个枪支指导员
He was a good ol' boy.
他是个特纯朴的人
There you go. Thanks.
好了,谢谢
I mean, this guy could put them
我是说,这家伙喝起酒来
Away like he had two livers, okay?
就像他有两个肝脏似的,懂吗
Like a fish, okay? Like a drunk fish.
喝酒就像鱼喝水,喝醉的了鱼
We were drinking mescal stupid. But...
我们都灌龙舌兰灌懵了
Hey... Hey. Walt. What are you doing there?
沃尔特,你这是干嘛
What does it lookating. Come on.
你看我像干嘛
The kid's 16.
这孩子才16岁
What are you, going for father of the year?
你要干嘛,争当年度最佳老爸
What are you looking at him for?
你看他干嘛
We're celebrating. Come on.
我们在庆祝呢,继续
Listen, I'd take a pass on
听着,如果我是你的话
That one if I were you
这杯我就不喝
Think we've been bogarting this puppy long enough.
别再教坏这孩子了
Bring the bottle back.
把酒瓶拿回来
Sorry, buddy. No can do.
对不起,老兄,恕难从命
My son! My bottle! My house!
我的儿子,我的酒,我的家
It's all right.
没事
What are you waiting for?
你还等什么
Bring it back.
拿回来
Why don't we just call it a day?
今天就这么着吧
All right, pal?
行吗,兄弟
We good?
没事了
The bottle.
酒瓶
Now.
马上给我
What's going on?
出什么事了
Here, sweetie.
好了,宝贝
This is your brain.
这是你的脑子
This is your brain on drugs.
这是你吸毒之后的脑子
You weren't supposed to wake up.
你不该醒的
Ever or...?
永远别醒还是
I was just thinking that I'd bring it, you know, in.
我本打算过会儿,你知道,端进去
You want me to go back to bed?
要我回去躺着吗
No. I guess that'd be kind of...
不用,我想那就有点儿
Need some help?
要帮忙吗
I got it.
我能行
Just have a seat.
你去坐着吧
Is there any coffee?
有咖啡吗
Shit. One second.
该死,稍等
At least let me do that.
至少这个让我来吧
I don't want you to have to do anything, you know?
我不想让你干一点儿活,明白吗
All right. Here.
好了,成了
You take the good one.
好的那个给你
It's Huevos Rancheros.
这是墨西哥式煎蛋
I can tell.
看得出来
Fork.
叉子
There you go.
给你
So what are you up to today?
那你今天打算做什么
Working? Whatever that means.
工作吗,不管是什么工作
I'm all yours.
我陪着你
Really?
真的
Hey, this is Skyler. Please leave me a message. Thanks.
你好,我是斯凯勒,请留言,谢谢
I just wanted to say that...
我只是想说
We'll talk tonight,
我们今晚谈谈
But I wanted to say that
但是我想说
I'm not exactly sure who that was yesterday,
我不知道昨天是怎么回事
But it wasn't me.
但那不是我本意
I'm sorry.
对不起
Love you.
我爱你
I just wanted to say that...
我只是想说
We'll talk tonight,
我们今晚谈谈
But I wanted to say that... Hey, there.
但是我想说,你好啊
Who brought the churros? That would be me.
谁带的吉拿棒(类似油条),我带的
If I leave them at home, I'll wind
如果放在家里
Up eating them myself. So...
我会一个人全吃掉,所以
They're actually leftovers.
其实是剩下的
We had a little get-together for Walt.
我们给沃尔特开了个小聚会
It wasn't his birthday, was it?
不是他生日,对吧
Actually,
实际上
Walt's got...
沃尔特他
He's been... battling cancer.
他一直在...与癌症斗争
And last week, we got good news.
上周我们收到了好消息
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
But we're really optimistic.
但我们很乐观的
Great.
太好了
Good news is great.
有好消息太好了
Yeah, it is. It really is.
是啊,确实是
Feel free to bring these any time.
欢迎随时带好吃的来
Got some real beauts.
我们这可有不少好东西
You cannot beat the thermal efficiency of the C3.
C3型的加热效率是最高的
Then again, what about tankless?
那么,无水箱的怎么样
Sure. We got them.
当然,我们有货
The good ones will really run up your price though.
不过好东西价钱也高
Set you back about 1,200.
你得多掏差不多一千二
It's not an issue.
钱不是问题
You want installation, right?
需要上门安装的吧
No. I'm gonna do it myself?
不用,我自己装
That's what I like to hear.
真高兴听你这么说
And who's this? This guy can surf without a board?
还有这是谁,他还能无板冲浪吗
That's hover man.
那是飞人
He can surf, skate, glide,
他会冲浪,滑冰,滑翔
Whatever, 'cause he's always got a
无所不能,因为他的双脚
6-inch cushion of air under his feet.
能喷射6英寸的空气流
That's cool. Great lines.
好酷,线条不错
And this guy? What's his superpower?
那这人又是谁,他有什么超能力
That's kanga man.
这是袋鼠人
Kanga man. Half man, half kangaroo?
袋鼠人,半人半袋鼠吗
And who's this in his pouch?
他袋子里的是谁
His sidekick Joey.
他的小伙伴乔伊
He rides around in his pouch and, you know,
他坐在袋子里到处行侠仗义
Fights crime.
打击犯罪
So that makes kanga-man a she.
这么说袋鼠人是女的
You know that, right?
你知道的,对吧
Only female kangaroos have pouches.
只有母袋鼠才有袋子
Yeah.I know.
对,我知道
But, you know, it's definitely a dude.
但你知道,这绝对是个男的
He's a product of experimentation.
他是经实验改造过的
He's kind of hot, I guess. Nice haunches.
他很性感呢,臀型很好
And this is?
还有这个呢
It's Backwardo.
这个是倒行人
Wait, no. I actually changed it to Rewindo.
不对,等等,我更名叫逆行人了
Anyways, he goes backwards.
总之,他倒退着走路
He can make everything go in reverse.
他能让所有东西倒退着走
Time and stuff? Like time traveling?
让时间倒退吗,像时空旅行那样
No, he just walks backwards.
不是,他就是倒着走路而已
He walks backwards.
他倒着走路
Is that a superpower? What good is that?
这也算超能力吗,有什么用处
He does it, like, really fast.
他能倒走走得很快
Look, say someone's coming at him with a knife. Right?
比如有人拿着把刀对着他的时候,对吧
It's helpful.Then he can just zip backwards away from them.
这就有用了,他就能倒退着逃得远远的
I was a kid,when I drew all these.
我画这些的时候,还很小
It was, like, four years ago.
差不多4年前的事了
They all look like you.
他们看起来跟你很像
What?
什么
It's you in all of these.
画里的人都是你
I wonder what a shrink would say if he saw them.
真想知道心理医生见了这些会怎么说
Shut up.
少来了
Like you never wanted a superpower.
好像你从不希望能拥有超能力一样
Is that your door or mine?
是有人在敲你的门还是我的
I don't know.
我不知道
It sounds like mine.
好像是我的
I gotta go.
我得走了
Where?
去哪
Where?
去哪
Hold up. Where are you...
等等,你这是去哪...
Jane
珍妮
Jane
珍妮
Hey, dad.
老爸
There you are.
总算开门了
Hi, honey.
宝贝
I saw your car, so I was pretty sure you were home.
看到你车在,所以我相信你肯定在家
Sorry. I was working. I had my headphones on.
抱歉,我在工作,带着耳机呢
Finally realized that I wasn't the drum track?
终于意识到这不是鼓点声了
Exactly.
是啊
I was in the neighborhood.
我正好在附近
Was wondering if you wanted to have some lunch
想问你要不要跟我一起吃午餐去
Sure.
当然好
This your dad? Yes.
这是你爸爸吗, 是的
This is the new tenant.
这是新房客
Donald.
唐纳德
Jesse.
杰西
I'm sorry. Did you need something?
不好意思,有事找我吗
No.
没有
Dad, why don't you come in? It was nice seeing you.
老爸,进屋坐吧,见到你太高兴了
It was nice to meet you. Me, too.
很高兴见到你,我也是
Hey, dad.
老爸
Hey, son.
儿子
Are you home early? Yeah
提早放学回家了, 对
Oh, man.
老天
Did you have a good day?
今天过得还好吗
Now it is. Finally, hot water.
现在好了,总算有热水了
No more toxic waste.
不用再用有毒废水了
Yes, indeed.
是啊,的确是
Top-of-the-line, on demand, unlimited supply.
顶级装备,即开即热,尽情用好了
Sweet.
太好了
Want to take her for a spin?
想试试看吗
Listen, why don't you go to the kitchen sink?
你去厨房水槽边等着怎么样
Let me know when you're ready, and I'll give you a holler.
到了说一声,我再知会你
The pilot... in.
指示灯,打开
Ignition. Bingo.
点火,成了
Ready!
准备
All right. Let her rip!
好了好了,放水吧
117,000 BTUs.
11万7千BTU热量(热量单位)
Built-in corrosion resistant draft reducer,
内置防腐通风装置
Safety thermocouple at the pilot burner.
设有安全电热偶长明灯
Sounds really good, dad.
听上去真的不错,老爸
And the energy savings.
还有节能装置
Careful, careful, careful.
小心,小心,小心
There's probably some adjustments
可能还需要调整一下
I need to make there. Are you ok?
我会搞定的,你没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
Son, about yesterday...
儿子,昨天的事...
I'm sorry about the pool.
抱歉我吐在泳池里了
That was not your fault. Not at all.
这不是你的错,你一点都没错
Your old man embarrassed himself,
是你老爸自己丢人了
And I'm not very proud of my behavior.
我为自己的行为感到羞愧
I have to say I feel very foolish.
不得不说,我真觉得自己很蠢
You and uncle Hank, you seemed pissed off.
你和汉克姨父好像闹僵了
We're fine. Everything's fine.
我们没事的,一切都很好
I called him this morning and made my apologies.
今天早上我打电话跟他道过歉了
But, son, I owe you an apology most of all.
但是,儿子,其实我最该道歉的人是你
I should have used better judgment all around.
我该考虑得更周全些
Having you drink in the first place, it was not right,
一开始让你喝酒,就是错的
And for that I'm very sorry.
对此我非常抱歉
But I kept up, right?
但我一直在喝,对吧
You and uncle Hank.
你和汉克叔叔...
I drank three.
我喝了三杯
I have some tools to put away.
我去把工具放放好
You want to catch a movie later?
晚点想去看电影吗
What?
什么
What was that all about?
刚刚那是怎么回事
What?
什么
Before. With your dad.
刚才,你爸来的时候
It wasn't about anything.
没什么呀
So I totally just misread your total dis?
这么说完全是我误解了吗
If anything, I was doing you a favor.
如果有什么,那也是我帮了你一个忙
A favor?
帮忙
I told you.He's a hard-ass.
我跟你提过,他是个凶悍的人
He seemed cool to me. Yeah, well...
他看起来对我挺和善,额,好吧
So what's the deal? There's no deal.
到底怎么回事,没什么事
I was helping you out, okay? Protecting you.
我是在帮你,好吗,保护你
How's that? I mean,
怎么说,我是说
I'm letting you smoke in here and everything.
我让你这儿抽烟,随心所欲
I bought a filter.
我买了滤嘴
And I figured the less he knows, the better.
我觉得他知道得越少,对你越好
You acted like you didn't even know me.
你刚表现的好像不认识我
So?
所以呢
So? You think I'm going to be all like,
所以,你觉得我该表现的像
"Dad, meet the stoner guy who lives next door. "
老爸,这是住隔壁的吸毒男
"And by the way, I'm sleeping with him"?
"顺便说一句,我跟他睡过"
That's all you think you're doing?
你就这么想的吗
Why do you even care about my dad? I don't!
为什么你这么介意我老爸,我才没有呢
Good. Then I don't know why we're talking about it.
很好,那我就不知道为啥还要谈论这个
Us. All right? I'm talking about us.
我们,好吗,我说的是我们
Us.
我们
You and me.
你和我
Who's you and me?
你和我算是谁
I'm out of here.
我出去下
Dad!
老爸
Dad?
老爸
What?
怎么了
What are you doing? We've got rot.
你在干什么,我们家烂了
Rot?
烂了
I'll show you. Here.
我指给你看,这儿
Take a look at that.
好好看看
See that?
看见了没
Ever seen anything like it?
之前见过吗
It's wood. It's wood
只是块木头,是木头
that contains fruiting bodies.
上面却有很多子实体
Fruity what?
子什么
Fungus. And it is on a rampage.
真菌,而且已经爆发了
I don't really see anything.
我真看不出有什么
Well, it's there.
就这在那儿
You just have to know where to look. Here.
你得从哪看,这儿
Then you cut it all out.
然后你把它们都锯掉
You just cut it out and start fresh.
你把它们锯掉,然后换上新的
Well, better get to it.
我得继续了
Is the whole house gonna collapse or something?
整间屋子都会倒塌吗
Not if I can help it.
如果锯掉这些那就不会了
You bucking for a promotion? Go home already.
你打算升职吗,这么卖力干活,该回家了
I will.
我马上走
Can I just ask...
能问下
the Keller account.
凯勒公司的账户吗
Keller account...
凯勒公司的账户
It's listed as a Current Asset on this balance sheet,
在这张资产负债表里被列为流动资产
but the invoice was never presented to
但是应收账款里
accounts Receivable, so.
却从没有该项发票,所以
God.
老天
One of these days I'm going to have to sort through
总有一天我都得把
all the Dad stuff.
老爸的业务分下类
He had so many "Don't worry about it, pay me Friday"
他总是有很多和小公司的业务往来
Relationships with these little companies.
诸如"别担心,周五结清"
We'll figure it out tomorrow.
明天再解决吧
Or not.
也许还搞不定
Right.
好的
Seriously, you're not gonna make me lock you in, are you?
说真的,你不会想让我把你锁在这儿吧
Jesus.
老天
I'm fine.
我没事
It's hormones. Honestly. It happens all the time.
荷尔蒙的关系,老实说,最近老这样
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
What's wrong?
怎么了
I guess it just
我猜只是
doesn't feel any different.
感觉一切如常
The...
那个
good news?
好消息
I mean,
我是说
nothing's really changed.
没有任何改变
It's just postponed.
只是延期了而已
There was supposed to be a light at the end of the tunnel.
隧道的尽头应该会有光线
But...

lately, it just feels like...
最近,感觉就像
More tunnel.
隧道没有尽头
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just feel so damn ungrateful.
我感觉自己太忘恩负义了
I don't know.
我不知道
For me, it was the flu.
对我来说,只是感冒
What?
什么
My dad rallied at the end.
我老爸去世前精神抖擞
I mean, it wasn't the full-on good news Walt got,
我是说,也不是沃尔特这样的好消息
Different circumstances, but we were happy,
情况不同,但我们高兴坏了
we were over the moon.
简直欣喜若狂
And right then, I got sick.
就在那个时候,我病了
Flu. Boom. Knocked me on my ass for days.
流感,萎了好几天
Couldn't get out of bed, couldn't move.
下不了床,动不了
Great timing.
很巧吧
And I wasn't even putting two and two together.
我都没把这俩事放一块
I was just thinking,
只是想
Why now?
为何是现在
Being that rock...
死撑着
Being that rock takes everything you got.
死撑着只会让你失去一切
Are you going to work today?
你今天还去工作吗
Skyler, there's rot.
斯凯勒,那儿烂了
I work back
我回去忙了
Apology Girl
道歉娃娃
Damn!
该死
Clumsy. I got it.
我真是笨手笨脚,我来拣吧
You don't have to do that.
你不必这样
You're buying the wrong matches.
你买错火柴了
What? Those matches. They're the wrong kind.
什么,这些火柴,品种不对
Red phosphorous is found in the striker strips,
红磷应该从火柴盒擦条带上划得
Not the matches themselves.
不该在火柴上的
You need to get the big 200-count box of
你要买200根
Individual matchbooks.
独立装的火柴
More striker strips. You understand?
有更多的擦条带,明白吗
Those only have the one.
这些火柴才一个擦条带
And don't buy everything in one place.
还有别在一个地方买所有东西
Do it piecemeal.
零碎着买
Different items, different stores.
不同的商店采购不同的东西
Attracts less attention.
减少注意力
Are you following me here?
听懂我说的了吗
There he is. That's the guy.
就是他,那个家伙
Stay out of my territory.
滚出我地盘

分享到
重点单词
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • misreadvt. 读错;误解;看错
  • filtern. 筛选,滤波器,过滤器,滤色镜 v. 过滤,渗透 [
  • gliden. 滑动,滑过,流水 v. 滑动,滑翔,溜走
  • hovervi. 盘旋,翱翔,徘徊 n. 盘旋,翱翔,徘徊
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • metaphorn. 隐喻,暗喻
  • drumn. 鼓,鼓声,鼓状物 vi. 击鼓,连续敲击,引起兴趣