绝命毒师第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集 沃尔特女儿出生
日期:2017-02-10 07:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Skyler, I'm so...
斯凯勒,我实在是
Marie. Oh, Christ, Marie. How...
玛丽,天啊,玛丽,怎样了
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
Is she beautiful?
她漂亮吗
I'm staring at brake lights on the 40.
我现在堵在40号公路上
Some accident up ahead.
前方好像出了什么事故
Christ. Today of all days, huh?
总算盼到这一天了,是吧
Let her rest. I'll be there as soon as I can.
先让她休息吧,我尽快赶过去
Marie, thank you.
玛丽,谢谢你
Excuse me. Skyler White?
打扰一下,斯凯勒·怀特哪个房间
307.
307号房
Thank you.
谢谢
Skyler, I'm so sorry. I'm just...
斯凯勒,实在抱歉,我
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Meet your daughter.
来见见你女儿吧
Hi, there, girl.
你好啊,小丫头
Hi, there, Holly.
你好啊,霍莉
Congratulations, Walt.
恭喜你了,沃特
Ted. I'm sorry, I didn't see you here.
泰德,抱歉,我没注意到你在这儿
Ted drove me here. Thank God.
泰德开车送我来的,太感谢了
I mean, this little bundle of joy of ours
我是说,我俩这次喜得千金
Was practically on rails.
还真多亏了泰德
Halfway here I thought he was gonna have
半路上的时候我差点觉得
To pull over and deliver her himself.
他要停车亲自帮我接生了
Then, I'm glad it didn't come to that.
还好没到那地步
Yeah, thanks Ted.
谢谢你,泰德
No problem at all.
不用客气
Well, let me get out of your way here so you two can,
那我先走吧,让你们俩
You three, can be alone, okay?
你们三位,可以独处一会吧
Listen, take it easy, Sky.
听着,放松点,
I really... I can't begin to thank you...
我真是,不知道该怎么谢你了
Don't think anything of it. It's my pleasure.
别这么想,这是我的荣幸
Congratulations again.
再次恭喜你们了
Thank you. She's beautiful.
谢谢你,她很漂亮
I'll talk to you soon. Okay, Take care.
以后再聊吧, 保重
Bye. Bye
再见, 再见
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Is everything okay? Everything's okay.
都还好吧,都还好
I just wish you'd been here.
我只是希望你当时能陪着我
Where's everyone else?
其他人呢
Downstairs.
楼下
Hank and Marie took Junior for dinner.
汉克和玛丽带小沃特去吃晚饭了
He has been such a trooper.
他甚至自告奋勇
He even changed his first diaper.
帮忙换了第一块尿布
Did he?
真的吗
Honey, is there anything that I can do for you?
亲爱的,我能为你做点什么吗
Anything at all?
任何事都可以
Actually, yes.
当然有
I left my overnight bag at home this morning.
早上我把旅行包忘家里了
I think you get it in your head, "C-section." You know?
你应该知道的,破腹产,还记得吗
But I'm just so glad the way it all worked out.
我很高兴一切都很顺利
Doing it natural instead.
事情来的自然而然
It just couldn't have gone any better.
再没有比这更好的了
Good.
好的
Let me... go get your things.
那我,去拿你的东西吧
And I'll... get my stuff, too, okay?
顺便也整点东西来,好吗
I'll spend the night.
我在这过夜
Dad.
爸爸
I was in the shower.
我刚刚在洗澡
I overslept.
我睡过头了
I'm running late, but I'll be there.
我要迟到了,但是我会去的
Baby, I gotta go.
宝贝,我得走了
Somebody broke in.
有人闯进来了
Oh, no no no no...
不,不,不,不
Come on.
拜托
Damn.
该死
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
我的天
This week was tough.
这周真是糟糕
Toughest yet.
最糟糕的了
You know why?
知道为什么吗
I knew this day was coming.
我知道会有这一天
My birthday. Your re-birthday?
我的生日,你的重生之日
Yeah, and as it got closer, it got worse.
日子越近,情况就越糟
I was scared shitless I wouldn't make it.
我很害怕我做不到
I really didn't think I would.
我确实觉得自己不行
Called in sick three days in a row.
连续请了三天病假
I know my boss was pissed.
我知道我老板被惹毛了
I guess I don't really care.
我知道自己不在乎
I just didn't want to see anybody.
我只是不想见任何人
You guys know how that is.
你们大家知道是怎么回事吧
All it'd take is one friend
所需要的一切就是一位朋友
And I'd be out ripping and running again.
然后我就可以继续活蹦乱跳了
But I made it. I really made it.
但是我做到了,我真的做到了
I got one year clean to the day.
我一年没碰了,一直坚持到这一天
You look tired. Your eyes are kind of red.
你好像很累,你的眼睛有点发红
You getting enough sleep?
睡饱了吗
Actually, no.
实际上没有
I'm working on this really complex new tat.
我一直在搞一个非常复杂的纹身
A guy wants his whole back done up.
那家伙想在他背上纹满
Him on his chopper, flames all around.
要有斧头,大量的火焰
I keep showing him the design
我一直给他看设计稿
And he keeps asking for changes, like,
他一直要求这改那改
"Give me more muscles. Give me more flames."
"多弄点肌肉,多弄点火焰"
And I'm like, "A, this ain't the Sistine Chapel.
我就说,"第一,这不是西斯廷教堂
"And B, I have enough trouble working around your zits."
"第二,对付你身上的痘痘就已经够麻烦了"
I really wish you wouldn't work at that place.
我真的不愿意你在那种地方工作
You need to avoid those type of... I know... and I do.
你要少接触那些,知道了,我会的
It's mostly college kids and airmen from Kirtland.
大多是大学生和科特兰空军基地的飞行员
It's actually really corporate.
基本都是三五成群的来
Thank you.
谢谢
So, how's your job?
你的工作怎么样了
Oh, you know. Same old, same old.
老样子,老样子
Doing backup training on my days off.
休假日还得做后备训练
God, they're hiring anybody now.
天,他们现在谁都敢招
No experience at all. It's scary.
没经验的都行,太可怕了
You seeing anyone?
你最近在谈恋爱吗
No, you?
没啊,你呢
What about that guy next door?
隔壁那男的怎么回事
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, he seemed to have some expectation
他似乎很期待
Of you introducing me to him.
你介绍我认识他
He knows you own the place.
他知道你是房东
Dad, he's our tenant.
爸,他是我们的房客
End of story.
仅此而已
Why would I get involved with a tenant?
我为什么要跟房客扯上关系
Isn't she beautiful?
她可真美啊
I just think she's the most beautiful baby ever.
我在想她是最最漂亮的小宝宝了
And why not?
可不是嘛
Good stock.
将来一定是个名门千金
I'll get it.
我去接
Hello, hello...
喂,喂
Nobody's there.
挂了
Beat ya!
抢到了
Hello. Hey, man.
喂,老兄
Oh, hi, Carmen.
卡门,你好
Just Carmen.
是卡门
Come on. Hurry up. So you heard?
拜托,快点,你听说了啊
Good news. She's just so beautiful.
是好消息啊,她真的很漂亮
Well, Holly.
名叫霍莉
7 pounds, 3 ounces.
她重七磅三盎司
Everybody is doing just fine.
一切都好
You junkie imbecile. What are you calling this number for?
你个二百五,打这个号码做什么
I am trying to tell you, man.
我告诉你,老兄
Last night, somebody broke in my place, yo.
昨晚有人闯进我家里了
I got robbed. What?
我被抢了,什么
Somebody, they got all of our...
有人,偷走了我们所有的
Our stuff.
所有的东西
All of it.
一点不剩
You get me, Mr. White?
懂了没,怀特先生
The blue stuff. It's, like, uncanny.
那些冰毒,太离奇了
They knew exactly where to look!
他们知道具体位置
I mean, say something, man!
你吱一声啊,老兄
Yell at me or something! Come on! Mr.White.
吼几句啊,拜托,怀特先生
God!
天啊
Hank, come on! People are starving to death out here!
汉克,快点,大伙都快饿死了
All right, all right. Had to get a beer.
好啦好啦,啤酒可不能少啊
All right, guys. Here we go.
好了,开始吧
We got mild, medium and muy caliente.
有不辣,微辣和超辣的
I got dibs on the breast.
我要吃胸部的肉
Los Pollos Hermanos?
洛博罗炸鸡馆
Yeah, seriously. You gotta try it.
是啊,你尝尝
This joint gives KFC a run for their money.
这家店抢了肯德基不少生意
That baby's hungry.
小宝宝饿了哦
Give me that baby.
把宝宝给我
Aw, sweetie, here.
来,小甜心
Come on. Jeez, Sky. Not at the table. We're eating.
拜托,斯凯勒,不要再在餐桌旁吧,吃东西在呢
Hank, it's only a breast.
汉克,不就是乳房吗
It's my sister-in-law's breast. You are so provincial.
是我嫂子的乳房,你真封建啊你
Remember the day
你还记得那天
When you were talking to me about child-proofing?
我们谈论关于孩子防护的问题吗
What are you thinking? A fence or a cover?
你怎么看,用围栏还是棚子
Actually, I was thinking more of an alarm system.
我还是觉得用警报系统比较好
They've got these new systems out there,
现在有套新的系统
"sonar systems" that would...
声纳系统可以做到
Anything falls into it, it sets the alarm off.
只要有东西进入,警报就会响起
That sounds expensive.
听起来很贵吧
Well, yeah, but... for the baby, I mean...
嗯,也是,不过,为了宝宝
Why don't...
为什么不
Why don't you let Marie and I get that for you guys?
为什么不让我和玛丽买台送你们呢
Absolutely.
对啊
No, no, thank you
不用,你的好意心领了
No, please. I'll be back at work soon.
不用了,我马上就上班了
We'll take care of it.
我们会想办法的
Back at work soon?
马上就上班
Since you're scheduled for surgery, I just thought
因为你要做手术嘛,所以我想
It might be a good idea to have some money coming in.
多赚点钱是好事
Skyler, we need to think about what's best for the baby.
斯凯勒,我们得为宝宝多考虑一下
And I think having her mother around
我觉得她妈妈应该
For at least the first few years...
前几年都呆在宝宝身边
Money-wise, we'll manage. I promise you that.
至于钱,我们会想办法,我保证
What?
怎么
You guys got a printing press in the garage churning out 50s?
你们在车库里印钞票
I wish.
我希望如此
Mom's even talking about me getting a job.
妈妈还说让我找个工作
That's right. Everybody pitches in.
对,人人参与
Why don't we ever get Chinese?
为什么不吃一次中国菜
I'll get her.
我来
I'll get her.
我来
Good girl.
乖宝宝
That's a good girl.
真是乖宝宝
My little girl, huh?
我的小宝贝
Do you want to see something?
想看看什么吗
Come here.

Oh. I know, I know.
我知道我知道
You want to see what your daddy did for you?
你想看看爸爸给你准备了什么
Let me show you.
我带你看看
Here. Come here.
这儿,过来
Want to see?
想看吗
That's right.
就是这个了
Daddy did that.
爸爸挣得
Daddy did that for you.
爸爸为你挣得
This place looks exactly the same.
这地方看起来没什么变化
Why don't you have computers and shit?
你为什么不用电脑啥的呢
It's the 20th century.
现在又不是20世纪
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这搞什么鬼
You took the stash!
是你把东西拿跑了
I heard all those phone messages and I figured it out.
我听了所有的电话留言,终于搞明白了
You figured it out? Congratulations, Einstein.
你搞明白了,恭喜啊,爱因斯坦
You left me to freak out all day long,
你让我着急了一整天
Like I dropped the ball! And you were the one who took it!
像是我失职了一样,结果却是你干的好事
Shut up.
闭嘴
You lower your voice.
你小点声
"Like" you dropped the ball? "
像是"你失职了
When have you ever not dropped the ball, Jesse?
你什么时候没失过职,杰西
Blasted out of your mind on whatever the hell that was.
你脑子里别成天尽想些那什么
What was that?
那什么
Heroin?
海洛因
Jesus.

I was on my day off. What I do on my day off...
我那天休息,我只在休息时吸
Day off? We were on-call, you junkie.
休息,我们可是随时待命,你这瘾君子
On-call for the biggest deal of our lives.
对于这笔大买卖更是要随时待命
And I just managed to pull it off by
而且还是我拼了老命
The skin of my teeth, no thanks to you.
侥幸才争取来的,并非你的帮助
You made me miss the birth of my daughter.
你让我错过了我女儿的出生
Son of a bitch.
混蛋
How much?
多少
How much what?
什么多少
How much did you get for the deal?
这笔你赚了多少
1.2 million.
120万
600,000 each.
对半分
480,000.
你拿48万
Saul's cut is 20%.
索尔要提百分之二十
So, where's my money?
那,我的钱呢
What?
怎么了
You are joking, right?
你开玩笑吧
If I gave you that money,
要是我给了你那些钱
you would be dead inside of a week.
你一星期内就得死
Look, I'm off the heroin.
听着,我早就不沾海洛因了
I didn't even like it anyway. It made me sick.
瞧都瞧不上眼,看着就恶心
And the... And the meth.
还有,还有冰毒
You know, I can take it or leave it.
对于我来说可有可无
I'm clean, Mr. White.
我已经不吸了,怀特先生
For real.
真的
Prove it.
证明给我看
Pee in that.
用这个取尿样
How gay are you? Seriously. Pee in it.
你是幸灾乐祸吗,快取尿样
They're selling testing kits at the drug stores.
现在药店里有卖毒品检测套装
If you are clean, I will give you every last dime.
你要是真不吸了,我就给你钱
No, huh?
不干
Well, I guess, until then,
我猜,你以后
You'll just have to depend on
得依靠
The kindness of strangers to get high.
某个陌生人的怜悯来爽一下了
That and your little junkie girlfriend.
包括你的小女友
Not on her tummy, Walt.
别让她趴着睡,沃特
I'm not putting her on her tummy.
我没让她趴着睡
I'll put her on her side. Do you want to hold her back?
我想让她侧着,你扶着她的背吧
Just in case she decides to do a little spit-up,
怕她万一要吐奶
I'll roll up a nice clean towel like this and put it under.
我来卷一条毛巾垫在下面
Hammacher Schlemmer makes a proper one of those.
哈马克施莱默公司有这类产品
It's hypo-allergenic.
是低过敏的
I think a towel will do.
我想毛巾就够了
What is it?
怎么了
Your son.
你儿子
He's just unbelievable. Come see what he did.
真是不可思议,来看看他的杰作
I told you it's not ready yet.
跟你说过还没弄好嘛
Honey, just show it to them.
亲爱的,给他们看看吧
My God, son. That's wonderful.
天啊,儿子,太棒了
This is beautiful.
做的太漂亮了
SaveWalterWhite.com. SaveWalterWhite.com
救助沃尔特怀特.com
Well, I, for one, am telling everybody.
我呢,准备告诉所有人
Wait a minute.
等等
You're not asking for money, are you, son?
你不会是在要钱吧,儿子
That's the whole idea.
就是这个意思啊
Louis helped me set up a PayPal account and everything.
路易斯帮忙申请了一个贝宝支付账户
But we can't ask for money.
我们不能要钱啊
I appreciate it. I really do.
我很感动,真的
This was all his idea.
这主意全是他自己想的
He worked so hard on it.
他做的可用心了
Just let him help.
就让他帮帮忙吧
You can't ask him to take it down.
你不能让他放弃吧
It'll crush him.
那对他可是个打击
It's charity.
这可是施舍
Why do you say that like it's some sort of dirty word?
你为什么把它说得这么不光彩
This is insane.
这太荒唐了
I have so much cash on-hand
我手头有不少现金
That I actually count it by weighing it on my bathroom scale.
我还得用浴室的秤来称重
And yet, I can't spend it. I can't tell my family about it.
但是,却花不了,也不能告诉家人有这笔钱
All of whom think that I am right on the edge of bankruptcy.
所有人都觉得我濒临破产
It's insane.
太荒唐了
Well, I guess that's why gangsters had molls.
我猜这就是为什么强盗们都养情妇
What?
什么
Gun molls.
就是女同伙
Haven't you ever seen "White Heat"
你没看过《白热杀机》吗
I've seen "White Heat", but I don't see how that pertains.
看过,跟这有什么关系
Maybe you need a moll more than you need a wife
或许你更需要一个情妇,而不是一个
Who you can't trust with your secrets.
不能分享你秘密的妻子
What good is money that doesn't spend?
花不出去的钱还能叫钱吗
If a tree falls in the forest...
要是一片叶子落进丛林中
You get the point.
你应该懂了吧
So communicating is out?
沟通是不可行的吗
Out.
不可行
Well, let's see. What else is there?
我想想,还有没有别的办法
There's always, "Hey, I found a big bag of money
总是可以说,"我在铁路下面"
"Down by the railroad tracks."
"发现一大袋钱"
Works for me.
对我管用
Uncle Murray.
默里叔叔
"Oh, many is the happy memory "
默里叔叔把我放在膝盖上跳啊跳
Of Uncle Murray bouncing me on his knee.
是那么美好的回忆
"We lost track of the old pervert years ago, "
我们过去都忘记了那老家伙
"But what do you know? He kicked it and left me millions."
"但是你知道吗,他不计前嫌,给了我一百万
It cannot be blind luck or some
肯定不会是纯粹的运气或者
Imaginary relative who saves us.
假想中的亲戚帮忙
I earned that money, me.
是我赚来的钱
And now my son created his own website...
现在我儿子建了他自己的网站
"SaveWalterWhite.com..." Soliciting anonymous donations. "SaveWalterWhite.com"
四处请求匿名捐赠
Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?
你知不知道我是什么感受
Yeah, look at that. It's got PayPal and everything.
看看,还有贝宝
Cyber-begging. That's all that is.
网络乞讨,我就是这么想的
Just rattling a little tin cup to the entire world.
向全世界伸手要钱
Yeah, there's no deep-seated issues there.
也没有更深层次的含义
I'm looking at the answer here. It's staring me in the face.
我已经看到答案了,它正在我眼前晃悠呢
Do I have to spell it out for you? No, I know.
要我一字一句说出来吗,不用,我知道
You're thinking that I should be funneling my money
你想让我把钱
Into my son's website, but absolutely not, no.
全打到我儿子的网站上去,这样绝对不行
I am not going to have my family think that some
我可不想让我家人觉得
Mystery benefactor saved us.
有一些什么神秘人在资助我们
Not some mystery benefactor, singular.
不是一些神秘人,就一个
That would raise too many questions.
那样的话问题就多起来了
However... stay with me here...
不管怎样,跟我一起呆着
Zombies.
僵尸,(受他人控制的远程电脑)
I got a guy who knows this guy
我朋友的朋友认识个人
who knows this Rain Man type.
属于"雨人"类型
He lives with his mother in her basement in Belarus.
他在白俄罗斯,跟她妈妈住在地下室里
So good luck extraditing his fat Russian ass.
把他引渡回来时大有好处的
Wait.
等等
He's a hacker-cracker extraordinaire.
他可是个顶级黑客
This guy can hijack random desktops
这人可以操纵世界上任意一台个人电脑
All around the world,
把它们变成僵尸
Turn them into zombies that do his bidding.
然后用来捐款
For instance,
比如说
He can make it so, 20 or 30,000
他可以选择捐20块或者三万块
Little donations come in from all over the U.S. and Canada.
从全美以及加拿大来的小笔捐款
10, 20, 50 bucks a pop,
10块, 20块, 50块积少成多
All paid in-full, nice and neat, untraceable,
做的干净利落,不留痕迹
From the good-hearted people of the world
来自全世界的热心人士
To Mr. Walter H. White, Cancer Saint.
向沃特先生倾囊相助,帮他与癌症抗争
I'm getting a warm and fuzzy feeling just thinking about it.
我想着就振奋人心啊
He's an asshole, that's what. Always judging me.
他是个混蛋,就这样,总是对我指手画脚
Not too much.
不要太多
I mean, like... like, who's he, right?
我说,他算什么啊
I mean, first off, I taught him.
我说,起码是我带他入行的
He's always acting like I'm his indentured servant.
他老搞得我像是他的契约仆人一样
Now the cotton.
用棉签
Needle?
用针
I don't understand why you need him. Exactly.
我不明白你为什么还需要他,对
My point exactly.
我就这意思
Flat against your skin so it doesn't wiggle around too much.
直直的打进去,这样针就不会乱动
How much does he owe you, anyway?
他欠你多少
Well, hell, I'd be mad, too, if somebody owed me 500 bucks.
妈的,要是有人欠我500块我也要气死了
No,no...
不是不是
480,000.
是四十八万
What?
什么
What?
什么
Thousand.

Not on your back, baby. In case you throw up.
不要仰着睡,怕万一要吐
On your side. Sleep on your side.
侧着睡,侧着睡
She's all like,
她就像在说
"Don't preach to me."
"别唠叨了"
And I'm like, "Baby, I'm not preaching to you.
我就说,"宝贝,我没唠叨啊"
"I'm talking about basic survival, you know? "
我在告诉你基本的生存技能,懂吗
"I'm conversing about life and death."
"我在教你认识生命与死亡
I mean, this here, what we've been doing...
我是说,我们所要做的就是来这儿
Hell, Becky knows.
见鬼,贝吉知道
Dad?
老爸
I overslept. I'm on my way.
我睡过了,马上过来
Dad?
老爸
Dad, wait.
老爸,等等
It's not what it looks like.
不是这样的
Dad, just wait. Let me talk to you for one second.
老爸,等等,我们谈谈行吗
Come on!
求您了
Stop it! Don't touch him, Dad!
别,别碰他,老爸
Son of a bitch. Dad, let him go!
混蛋, 老爸,放手
Get away from me, man. Back off.
离我远点,走开
Back off! Everybody just calm down!
后退,大家冷静一点行吗
What's with you, yo?
你搞什么鬼啊你
'Cause I'll seriously bust you up.
小心我一棍子砸扁你
You miserable little smackhead.
你个恶心的瘾君子
Get the hell out! Hey, I pay my rent, bitch!
滚出去,我可是付房租的,贱人
I got civil rights!
我有公民权利
Jesse, come on. Please, no. Come on.
杰西,拜托,别,拜托
I pay my rent.
我自己付房租
You're going back to rehab. Today. Now.
你回戒毒所去,现在就去
Look, as it so happens, we were just...
既然已经这样了,我们就
We were just talking about that and...
好好谈谈吧
And I was gonna tell you, okay? If you would just let me.
要是你给我机会的话,我是准备告诉你的
18 months.
18个月了
You have been clean for 18 months, Jane.
你都18个月没沾毒品了,珍妮
Why? Why do you do it?
为什么,你为什么这么做
I backslid, okay?
我又堕落了,行吗
Like, what?
这又怎样
What, you think I'm proud of this?
你觉得我引以为豪吗
Like, I do it on purpose?
觉得我是故意要这么做吗
Lying to me,
对我撒谎
Shacking up and using with this scumbag, this loser!
还跟这种败类同居鬼混
It takes one to know one!
你这副德性也好不到哪里去
His name is Jesse,
他叫杰西
And you don't know the first thing about him.
你不了解他
We talk about rehab every night. It's his idea.
我们每天晚上都聊戒毒的事,是他的主意
You talk about rehab? Well, gee, isn't that wonderful?
你们讨论戒毒,天,真乖啊你们
Thank you for not being judgmental 24 hours a day.
感谢你没有24小时管着我
'Cause that's exactly what I need, to be judged all the time!
因为那就是我需要的,时刻有人关心
You know what you need? I'll tell you exactly.
你知道你需要什么吗,我来告诉你
What are you doing?
你干嘛
What are you doing? I am calling the police.
你干嘛啊, 我要报警
Come on!
拜托
Dad, don't.
老爸,别啊
I have tried ten years of love and understanding.
我花了十年时间来关爱和理解你
Maybe what it takes is you drying out in a jail cell.
但是最终的结果或许是你在监狱中度过余生
I would like to report drug use in a building that I own.
我要报告一起吸毒事件,就在我的房子里
No. It's on-going. Daddy.
不对,正在进行,爸爸
It's illegal activity. I'd like to talk to somebody.
这是非法活动,我要跟相关人员报告
Would you connect me, please? Fine, we'll go to rehab.
你帮我转接一下,行,行,我去戒毒中心
I could care less about him going to rehab.
他去不去我不管
I want you in rehab. Okay. I'll go first thing tomorrow.
我要你去,行,我明天一大早就去
Not tomorrow. Today.
明天不行,就今天
I have to call into work. I have to stop the newspaper.
我要请假,退订报纸
The last time I went to rehab, all my houseplants died
上次我去戒毒中心,家里所有的花草都死了
Because you didn't water them, so...
你又不给它们浇水
Please?
求您了
I'll go.
我会去的
Tomorrow.
就明天
I'm sorry. I made a mistake.
对不起,我搞错了
Tomorrow.
就明天
You meant all that?
你来真的
I don't know.
不晓得
I just think if we had enough money,
我只是觉得要是我们有足够的钱
nobody could make us do anything.
没人可以逼我们做任何事
Just let it ring.
别去接了
No, I'm gonna go see who it is.
我去看看是谁
It's okay, Holly.
没事的,霍莉
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
But I'm sure he'd be glad to, write some...
但是我相信他会乐意写的
Actually, here he is right now. So hold on a second.
他现在在旁边,稍等
What? It's one of your...
怎么了,是你的
One of your old students.
你的一位学生
He wants a letter of recommendation.
他想让你写一封推荐信
Honey, I think the baby is getting hungry.
亲爱的,我觉得宝宝好像饿了
This is Walter White. Hello,Walter White
沃特·怀特,请讲,你好,怀特先生
I'm sorry. I'm having a little trouble recalling...
抱歉,我记忆力有点差
It's Jane.
是珍妮
You know, of Jesse and Jane.
杰西和珍妮
Jesse's "junkie girlfriend."
杰西的"小女友"
Of course. It really has been a long time.
当然了,很久以前的事了
Get somewhere you can talk.
快找个你能讲话的地方
Sure. Yes.
好的,行
I am looking into that as we speak.
我在想办法
How the hell did you get this number?
你怎么搞到这个号码的
Did Jesse give it to you?
杰西给你的吗
All Jesse wants is what's coming to him.
杰西只要他的那一份
No more, no less.
仅此而已,再无其他
What are you talking about?
你说什么
480,000.
四十八万块
He told you about the money.
他告诉你钱的事了
He told me everything.
他全都告诉我了
So, what is this?
那又怎么样
Some kind of blackmail or something?
是勒索还是什么
This is me telling you to do right by
我就是告诉你别瞧不起杰西
Jesse and bring him what you owe him.
然后把你欠他的都给他
I don't call that blackmail.
我不管这叫勒索
I call that you getting off your ass,
叫作认清你自己的嘴脸
And being a decent human being.
活的像个个人样
Well, I call it blackmail.
我管这叫勒索
Dialing my number. Talking to my wife.
打我家电话,跟我老婆说话
And what's your end of this?
你想怎样
How much heroin does a half a million dollars buy?
几十万块可以买多少海洛因
For your information,
我告诉你
I am holding Jesse's money for him,
我是为杰西保管他的钱
he will receive every last dollar of it.
他一分钱都不会少的
He will... not you... at a time when I see fit.
是给他,不是你,要等到时机成熟的时候
But I will not contribute to his overdose.
我绝不会让他变本加厉的吸毒的
Now, you tell him, if he gets clean...
你跟他讲,要是他戒了毒
If you both get clean... You know what?
是你俩都戒了毒,告诉你
I take that back. This is blackmail.
我收回刚刚说的,这就是勒索
Because what I know about you...
以我对你的了解
High school teacher turned drug dealer
高中教师堕落成毒贩
With a brother-in-law in the DEA...
妹夫的居然就还在缉毒局
That'd make one hell of a story.
这可真有戏剧性啊
National news, I'll bet.
我打赌,会成为全国新闻
Do right by Jesse tonight
今晚就跟杰西两清
Or I will burn you to the ground.
要不然我灭了你
Shit.
妈的
He's a high school teacher.
他就是个高中老师
What's he gonna do? Give you a B-minus?
他能怎么样,给你个B减
Send you outside to clap the erasers?
把你留下来洗黑板擦
You wouldn't really go to the cops, would you?
你不会真的去警察那里吧
We won't have to. He'll pay.
不用,他会给钱的
What if he doesn't?
要是他不给呢
Jesse, it's your money.
杰西,这是你该得的钱
You're in the right here. He's in the wrong.
你是清白的,他才是十恶不赦呢
He's not stupid. He'll pay.
他不笨,会给钱的
What is it, really?
怎么回事
You don't want your half a million dollars?
你不想要这么一大笔钱了吗
You wanna renounce your earthly possessions and become a monk?
你打算看破红尘削发为僧吗
It's just, I'm not the kind of dude who rolls.
只是,我不是那种趁火打劫的人
And by extension, neither are you.
再说,你也不是这样的人
I mean, he's my partner.
我是说,他是我搭档
I'm your partner.
我才是你搭档
Close your eyes and go to sleep.
闭上眼睛,睡吧
If that mockingbird won't sing
要是嘲鸟不歌唱
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring
妈妈就给你买钻石指环
If that diamond ring turns brass.
要是钻石指环变成铜
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass
妈妈就给你买小镜子
So hush, little baby Don't you cry
安静安静,宝宝别哭泣
Daddy loves you and so do I
爸爸和我都爱你
She's finally asleep.
她终于睡着了
What are you doing? Learning about elephants?
你在干什么,研究大象吗
Honey, we're out of diapers. Would you mind going out?
亲爱的,尿布用完了,你能出去买一下吗
Jesse.
给杰西的
Not you.
不是给你的
Nice job wearing the pants.
你翅膀硬了啊
How do I know she'll keep quiet?
我怎么知道她会缄口不言
I guess you don't.
你不必担心
You'll never hear from either of us again.
你不会再收到到我们的任何消息了
You're not seeing straight, Jesse.
你没看到真相,杰西
You are making a mistake.
你在犯错误
Do you know what this is? It's a whole lot of cheddar.
你知道这是什么吗,一大堆干酪
This is freedom.
这是自由
This is saying, "I can go anywhere I want.
这就是说,我们可以想去哪去哪
"I can be anybody."
我无所不能
What do you want to be?
你想成为怎样的人
Where do you want to go? South America? Europe? Australia?
你想去哪,南美,欧洲,澳洲
Is New Zealand part of Australia?
新西兰是澳洲的吗
New Zealand is New Zealand.
新西兰就是新西兰
Right on.
对啊
New Zealand. That's where they made "Lord of the Rings"
新西兰,就是"指环王"的拍摄地
I say we just move there, yo. I mean, you can do your art.
我们干脆搬到那里去,你搞你的艺术创作
Right? Like, you can paint the local castles and shit
行吗,你可以画当地的城堡之类的
And I can be a bush pilot.
我可以做探险飞行员
New Zealand. I can get behind that.
新西兰,可以啊
But I guess I'm good anywhere as long as it's the two of us.
我觉得只要我俩在一起,去哪里都好
But first we gotta get clean.
我们得先戒毒
And not because anybody's telling us to.
并不是因为有谁逼我们这么做
We do this for us, right?
是为咱俩好,懂吗
Absolutely.
当然了
For us. All this here...
为咱俩,所有这些
We're not gonna just shoot this up our arms.
我们再也不往胳膊里打这些东西了
We're not.
绝不
Hell, no.

We're better than that.
我们是好人
We're way better than that. I say...
我们是大好人了,现在
I say we flush what we've got left and we start tonight.
我们把剩下的冲走,然后今晚就出发
We can do that.
可以
Definitely.
当然了
Excuse me.
抱歉
What can I get you?
需要什么吗
Give me a Fat Tire draft, please.
给我一杯比利时黑啤(新比利时酒厂著名产品)
Damn it.
该死
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
No. I don't know what to tell you.
真不知道该怎么跟你说
Three stores I've been to so far,
我去了三家商店
And not one of them have it in stock.
每家都没货
Do they have to be diapers for newborns?
尿布又不是必备商品
What if we went up a size and just kind of...
我们看能否加大个尺码,只是
All right. No, I understand.
行,行,我懂了
All right. I'll just... I'll just keep looking.
行,我再去找找
I'm pulling into Wal-Mart now, so...
我正在往沃尔玛去
Well played.
演得真好
They found water on Mars.
他们在火星上发现了水
They have indeed.
确实是这样
Don't exactly know what to do with that information,
但是却不知道如何利用这个信息
but God bless them, they found it.
但是上帝保佑,他们发现了
Actually, they
实际上,他们
Theoretically can separate the hydrogen from the oxygen
理论上可以从氧气中分离出氢气
And process that into providing fuel for man's space flights.
然后用于飞船的燃料
Ostensibly turning Mars into a giant gas station.
从表面上将火星变成加油站
So, it's a...
那么
We live in an amazing time.
我们生活在一个新奇的时代
To water on Mars.
为火星上的水干杯
To water on Mars.
为火星上的水干杯
So, what'd you have?
你的孩子怎么样
Girl or boy?
女孩还是男孩
A little girl.
是个女孩
That's nice.
不错啊
Congratulations.
恭喜了
I have a daughter.
我有个女儿
How old?
多大了
Old enough to know better.
长很大了
27 next month.
下个月就27岁
You have other kids?
有其他孩子吗
Just the one.
只有这一个
I've got a 16-year-old boy.
我还有个16岁的儿子
Well, he's almost 16.
快16岁了
There's a spread.
现在孩子长得快啊
But he helps out, though.
他挺能帮忙的
He's even changing some diapers now, so...
现在他都可以帮忙换尿布了
It's more than I managed to do when I was his age.
比我那时要能干多了
Kids today grow up faster, I think.
孩子们如今成长起来可快了,我觉得
Maybe so.
可能是吧
So, any advice?
那么有没有什么建议呢
Having a daughter.
养女儿这方面的
Any advice?
有什么建议
Not really.
没什么特别的
Just love them.
就要爱他们
Just...

I mean, they...
我是说,他们
They are who they are.
他们拥有属于自己的权利
I've got this... nephew.
我有个,外甥
This nephew who is... I mean, he's an adult.
这个外甥,我是说,他是成年人了
But you can't infantilize them,
但是你还是不能放任他们
you can't live their life for them.
你也不能掌控他们的生活
But still, I mean, there is that frustration.
但仍会有不愉快的事
God, that frustration that goes along with,
天,从小到大总有这种不愉快的事
"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do know "
是的,事实就是,我很了解
What is best for you, so listen."
你该做什么,所以你听好"
But of course, they don't.
但是当然了,他们可不这么想
What do you do with someone like that?
你遇到这种情况怎么处理呢
Family.
家人
Family.
家人
You can't give up on them. Never.
你绝对不能抛弃你的家人,绝对不能
I mean, what else is there?
除此之外,你就身无他物了
It's me!
是我
I just want to talk.
我只是想谈谈
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
快醒醒

分享到