梅林传奇第1季第5集:Lancelot 兰斯洛特(19)
日期:2017-02-03 09:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Just try and stop me.
试试看你否阻止我。
Merlin, you're not a soldier.
梅林,你不懂战斗。
Suit yourself. Arthur needs all the help he can get.
随你怎么说。亚瑟现在急需帮助。
Arthur! Well? He's alive.
亚瑟! 怎么样? 他还活着。
It was Lancelot.
是兰斯洛特。
What's he doing here?
他在这儿干嘛?
Father, I can explain.
父王,我来解释。
You! Wait outside.
你!外面等着。
You have no right to...
你没有权利让......
What are they doing? Deciding my fate.
他们在干嘛? 决定我的命运。
I confess it, sire. I released him. I'll take the consequences. But surely Lancelot's actions change things.
我认罪,父王。是我把他放出来的。这由我来负责。但兰斯洛特的英勇能够证明一些事情。
His actions change nothing. He broke the code.
什么都证明不了。他违反了法规。
He laid down his life for me! He served with honour.
他为了我不顾自己的性命!他有崇高的骑士精神。
I see you feel strongly about this, Arthur. Under the circumstances, a pardon, perhaps.No.
看来你很坚决,亚瑟。这样的话,也许我可以给他一个赦免。不。
Not good enough, Father. You must restore Lancelot to his rightful place, as a knight of Camelot.
这样还不够,父王。你应该给回他应有的地位,卡梅洛特的骑士。

分享到