爱丽丝梦游仙境(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第59期 爱丽丝母亲的决定
日期:2017-01-20 07:38

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I may not be able to change the past, but I can learn from it. Sign the papers, mother.
我或许不能改变过去发生的事 但能向过去学习 签字吧 母亲
You want me to sign them? But what about the wonder?
你真愿意让我签吗 那奇迹号怎么办
It's just a ship. There's always another. But you are my mother, and I only have one.
它只是艘船 还会再有的 但你是我母亲 这我只有一个
So you've decided to be a clerk? I knew that you would. Headstrong or not.
那就是说你决定去公司当文员了 我就知道你会这样 还说什么你很倔强
You're not a nice man, Hamish. I'm glad my daughter didn't marry you.
你这人真差劲 海密仕 很庆幸我女儿没有嫁给你
Mrs. kingsleigh! No, you can't! You can't! You can't!
金斯利夫人 这不行 不行 你不能这样
Alice can do whatever Alice chooses. And so can I. Good day.
爱丽丝想做什么 她就应该能做什么 我也一样 再见
Mother!
母亲
重点讲解

clerk
职员;簿记员;文书
an office clerk
办公室职员
the Town Clerk
市政府书记员
the Clerk of the Court
法院书记员

marry
(和某人)结婚;嫁;娶
She married a German.
她嫁给了一个德国人。
He never married.
他终身未娶。

sign
签(名);署(名);签字;签署
Sign here, please.
请在这里签名。
Sign your name here, please.
请在这里签名。

past
过去;昔日;过去的事情
I used to go there often in the past.
过去我常去那里。
the recent / distant past
最近的/遥远的过去

视频及简介

该片讲述了爱丽丝母亲的决定。


分享到