爱丽丝梦游仙境(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第25期 时间的灾难
日期:2016-12-17 07:42

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Are you all right, sir?
您还好吗 先生
It has begun.
已经开始了
Without the chronosphere... The grand clock will break down. Time myself will stop... And all in underland will perish.
没有了超时空魔球 万世之钟就会彻底崩溃 我自己就会停止运行 地下王国 一切都会随之毁灭 不复存在
Did you say perish?
您是说毁灭
Wilkins, you must keep the grand clock ticking.
威金斯 你必须保证让万世之钟一直转动不停
Me? I said that out loud, didn't I? I mean, of course, sir.
我 我说话声太大了吗 我是说遵命 先生
And I must find the kindergartner.
而我必须找到那个幼儿园小朋友
Oh, my goodness! What's happening?
我的天 出什么事了
She must have the chronosphere.
她一定是拿到魔球了
Take care, dear Alice. All our hopes fly with you.
要当心 我的爱丽丝 大家的希望都交给你了
Horunvendush day!
女王决战日
You! Give me what is mine! Give it back... Or there will be none of me left.
你 快把我的东西还给我 还给我 不然我就会一点都不剩了
重点讲解

break down
打倒,砸破(某物)
Firefighters had to break the door down to reach the people trapped inside.
消防队员不得不破门而入,解救困在里面的人。

perish
丧失;湮灭;毁灭
Early buildings were made of wood and have perished.
早期建筑物为木质结构,已经消失殆尽。

tick away(of a clock, etc.)
to make short, light, regular repeated sounds to mark time passing
发出滴答声;滴答地走时
In the silence we could hear the clock ticking.
寂静中,我们能听到钟表滴答作响。
While we waited the taxi's meter kept ticking away.
我们等候时,出租汽车的计程器一直在滴答滴答地走着。

take care
(informal) used when saying goodbye
(告别用语)走好,保重
Bye! Take care!
再见!多保重!

give sb back sth
give sth back to sb

to return sth to its owner
归还;送回
Could you give me back my pen?
把钢笔还给我好吗?
Could you give me my pen back?
把钢笔还给我好吗?

视频及简介

该片讲述了时间失去超时空魔球的灾难。



分享到