爱丽丝梦游仙境(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第52期 时间崩溃
日期:2017-01-13 07:32

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
We've got to go now! She has broken the past. Only putting back the chronosphere can save us now!
大家得赶紧离开 她把过去的时空搞的混乱了 只有把超时空魔球放回万世之钟才能救我们
It's catching up.
它追过来了
Alice?
爱丽丝
Hold on, everyone.
坚持住 各位
I don't wanna hold on!
真不想坚持了
The chronosphere! She brought it back!
超时空魔球 她拿回来啦
Run, Alice!
跑 爱丽丝
They might actually pull this off.
没准他们真能成功
Follow me. This way.
跟我来 走这边
I've got you, wee man.
抓住你了 小家伙
Ticktock, ticktock. Gotta save the grand clock.
滴答 必须拯救万世之钟
I won't leave you.
我不会丢下你的
Sir, sir! Hold on, sir! She's here!
先生 挺住先生 她来了
The girl who tricked you and made you look a complete idiot!
就是这丫头把你整个忽悠地像个白痴一样
重点讲解

trick
欺骗;欺诈
I'd been tricked and I felt stupid.
我被人骗了,觉得自己真傻。
He managed to trick his way past the security guards.
他想方设法骗过保安员走了。

tick away of a clock
to make short, light, regular repeated sounds to mark time passing
发出滴答声;滴答地走时
In the silence we could hear the clock ticking.
寂静中,我们能听到钟表滴答作响。
While we waited the taxi's meter kept ticking away.
我们等候时,出租汽车的计程器一直在滴答滴答地走着。

catch up with sb
BrE also ˌcatch sb up
to reach sb who is ahead by going faster
赶上,追上(某人)
Go on ahead. I'll catch up with you.
你先走,我随后赶上你。
I'll catch you up.
我会追上你的。

pull sth off (informal)
to succeed in doing sth difficult
做成,完成(困难的事情)
We pulled off the deal.
我们做成了这笔交易。
I never thought you'd pull it off.
我真没想到你把这事办成了。

视频及简介

该片讲述了时间崩溃的故事。



分享到