梅林传奇第1季第5集:Lancelot 兰斯洛特(13)
日期:2017-01-28 09:37

(单词翻译:单击)

These credentials are faked. The seal itself is faultless.
这些证书是假的。印章做得很完美。
Forgery of the highest possible standard, but a forgery it must be.
仿真度很高,但赝品终究是赝品。
There is no record of a fifth son of Lord Eldred of Northumbria. Therefore, he...
并没有记录显示诺桑比亚勋爵埃尔德雷德有第五个儿子。所以说他...
Lied. Do you deny it? No, sire.
欺君。你否认吗? 不,陛下。
You've broken the first code of Camelot. You've brought shame upon yourself and upon us.
你违反了卡梅洛特第一法规。你羞辱了你自己也羞辱了我们。
You're not worthy of the knighthood stone on you. You never were and you never will be. Get him out of my sight.
你不配作骑士。过去不配将来也一样。把他带下去。
Sire... Do you contest my judgment?
陛下...... 你质疑我的判断?
His deception was inexcusable. But he meant no harm, sire. I'm sure of it. He only wished to serve.
他的欺骗不可原谅。但他绝无恶意,陛下。我保证。他只是想为国效忠。
The first code is a sacred bond of trust. It is what binds the knights together. How can you trust a man who's lied to you?
第一法典建立于信任之上。这是团结骑士的纽带。你怎能相信一个曾经欺骗过你的人?
I don't know what to say to you, Lancelot.
我不知道和你说什么,兰斯洛特。
You're not to blame. Yes, I am. I pushed you. I made you lie.
这不怪你。 不。我让你这么做的。是我迫使你撒谎。
The choice was mine. My punishment is mine to bear, and mine to bear alone.
选择权在我。我的惩罚由我一人承担。
I wish there was something I could do.
真希望我能帮上忙。
There is. You can stop blaming yourself.
你能。只要你停止自责。

分享到