梅林传奇第1季第5集:Lancelot 兰斯洛特(2)
日期:2017-01-17 09:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Lancelot. Yes.
兰斯洛特。 说。
They're going to love you. They are?
他们会喜欢你的。 他们会吗?
I've seen you in action. You could shame the great Arthur himself.
我亲眼见过你的英勇行为。你会让亚瑟自惭形秽。
I hardly think so.
我可不敢这么想。
In fact, you know what I'll do? I'll talk to him right now.
事实上,你知道我会做什么吗?我现在就去跟他说。
Yo know Arthur? Oh, yes.
你认识亚瑟? 哦,可熟了。
Right, you jumped up dung beetle, this is it, final test.
好了,你们这些自大的蜣螂,要开始,最后一关测试。
Pass this and you're knight at Camelot, fail, and you're no one.
过了这关你们就是卡梅洛特城的骑士,败了,就什么都不是。
You face the most feared of all foes, the ultimate killing machine. You face me.
对手是令敌人闻风丧胆的终极杀人机器。我亚瑟是也。
Your challenge the last one minute, free combat. Grimond, second son of Wessex. Your times starts now.
你要做的是 时限之前胜我。戈里蒙德,威赛克斯的二王子。计时开始。
Take him away. Grimond's the third to fail this month. How am I to defend Camelot with rubbish like that?
把他带走。戈里蒙德是这个月第三个失败的了。这群庸人怎么助我守卫卡梅洛特城?

分享到