梅林传奇第1季第4集:The Poisoned Chalice 餐杯之毒(15)
日期:2017-01-13 09:29

(单词翻译:单击)

I know who tried to poison Arthur.
我知道是谁想毒害亚瑟。
So do I, he's locked in my dungeon.
我也清楚,他正关牢里。
It wasn't Bayard. The poison was magical. And I recognised the hand that made it anywhere. Nimueh.
不是贝亚德。毒是被施了魔法的。这手法到哪儿我都认得出。妮薇。
You must be mistaken.
你肯定弄错了。
I wish I was.
我也希望如此。
It can't have been. We'd know her. Her witch's face is not easily forgotten.
肯定不是她。我们会认出她来的。她那张巫师的脸就是化成灰我也认识。
She's powerful sorceress. She can enchants the eye that beholds her. We never knew it was her.
她是个强大的女巫。她能迷惑每个看到她的人。我们不会知道是她的。
Have you any proof?
你有什么凭证?
The poison used against Merlin was made more potent by the use of magic.
给梅林下的毒药施了魔法增强了药效。
You assume that she conspired with Bayard to kill Arthur?
你认为她和贝亚德共同谋划这一切的?
No, Bayard is innocent. Look at what's happening? This is what she's wanted all along.
不是,贝亚德是清白的。瞧瞧都发生了些什么?这就是她想要的。
A war to bring strife and misery to Camelot.
她想给卡梅洛城带来一场生灵涂炭的战争。
How long before Bayard's armies reach our walls?
贝亚德的军队还有多久到达我们的城墙?
A day. Less. We should send out cavalry to meet them.
一天或更短。我们应该即刻派骑兵过去。
Instruct your men not to leave Camelot until I give the word. Sire.
命令你的手下没有我的命令谁都不能离开卡梅洛特。 遵命。
You're making the right decision, sire. Do you think Arthur should be told the truth about Nimueh?
你的抉择是正确的,陛下。你觉得亚瑟应不应该知道妮薇的事?

分享到