梅林传奇第1季第4集:The Poisoned Chalice 餐杯之毒(7)
日期:2017-01-05 09:25

(单词翻译:单击)

If Arthur comes back with the antidote in time, he'll be fine.
如果亚瑟及时带回解药,他就有救了。
Then he'll be fine. You should be with him. I'll manage. I know what he means to you. Go. Thank you.
那他就没事了。你应该陪在他身边。我可以自理。我明白他对你的意义。去吧。 谢谢您。
What's the point of having people taste for you if you're going to get yourself killed anyway?
如果你非要自己送命那些奴才要来何用?
I won't fail. No matter what you think.
不管你怎么想,我一定能成功。
Arthur, you are my only son and heir. I can't risk losing you for the sake of a some serving boy.
亚瑟,你是我唯一的儿子和继承人。我不能让你为了一名侍从而冒风险。
Because of his life's worthless?No. Because he's worth less than yours.
就因为他的命一钱不值?是不如你的生命有价值。
I can save him. Let me take some men. We will find the antidote and bring it back.No! Why not?
我可以救他一命。让我带上一队人马。我们定能找到解药带回来。不行! 为什么?
Because one day, I will be dead and Camelot will need a king. I don't gonna let you jeopardise the future of this kingdom over some fool servants.
因为我终有一死,卡梅洛特则需要一个国王。我不会让你为了某些蠢奴才拿王国的未来冒险。
He's not a fool servant. Gaius says that if we...Oh, Gaius says? ! That's exactly what makes it so.
他才不是愚蠢的奴才。盖乌斯说如果我们......听盖乌斯说?这就是愚蠢。
Please, Father. He saved my life. I can't stand by and watch him die.
我请求您,父亲。他曾救过我一命。我不能就这样看着他死去而无动于衷。
Then don't look. This boy won't be the last to die on your behalf.
那就别看。为你赴汤蹈火的并不只那孩子一个人。
You're to be the king. Something you have to get used to.I can't accept that.
你可是未来的国王。对某些事你得习以为常。我无法认同。
You're NOT going. You can't stop me.
不许你去。 你不能阻止我。
Damn it, Arthur. That's an end to it. You're not leaving this castle tonight.
够了,亚瑟。到此为止。今晚你不许离开这座城堡。
Say what you like about the food, but you can't beat our feast for entertainment.
食物暂且不说,我们晚宴的娱乐可是无人能比的。
Morgana, sorry, I should make sure you're alright.
茉嘉娜,对不起,我该去看你的。

分享到