爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第57期:保龄球
日期:2017-01-11 16:49

(单词翻译:单击)

I've never been out bowling if I wasn't there, you know, making some stupid joke.
如果不是我在那儿瞎搞笑,也从不出去打保龄球。
I think that's why so many people hate themselves. Seriously.
所以才会有那么多人讨厌自己,真的。
It's just, they are sick to death of being around themselves.
就因为他们面对自己会难受的要死。
Let's say that you and l were together all the time.
假如说你和我一天到晚都待在一起。
You'd start to hate a lot of my mannerisms.
你会开始讨厌我的坏习惯。
The way every time that we would have people over I'd be insecure, and I'd get a little too drunk.
包括每次我们有客人来访,我都变得不靠谱,我喝过了头。
Or the way I tell the same stupid, pseudo intellectual story again and again.
或是我反复讲些愚蠢,自作聪明的故事,翻来覆去地说。
You see, I've heard all those stories, so of course I'm sick of myself.
那些故事我都听过,所以我当然会厌恶自己。
But being with you it's made me feel like I was somebody else.
但和你在一起让我觉得自己像是另一个人。
I mean, the only other way to lose yourself like that is, you know, dancing or alcohol or drugs, or stuff like that.
像这样能让人忘我的其他方法只有,你也知道,跳舞,酒精或毒品,诸如此类。
Fucking?
做爱?
Fucking, yeah. That's one way.
做爱,对,也是方法之一。

分享到