爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第56期:看日出
日期:2017-01-10 16:49

(单词翻译:单击)

So often in my life I've been with people and shared beautiful moments like traveling, or staying up all night and watching the sunrise,
我经常和别人一起分享美好时刻,例如旅游或彻夜不眠等着看日出。
and I knew those were special moments.
我知道那都是特别的时刻。
But something was always wrong.
但总有不如意的地方。
I wished I'd been with someone else.
我希望是和另外的人在一起。
I knew that what I was feeling exactly what was so important to me, they didn't understand.
我知道那种感觉,实际上对我很重要,他们不会明白。
But I'm happy to be with you.
但我很高兴和你在一起。
You couldn't possibly know why a night like this is so important to my life right now, but it is...
你不会知道为什么这样一夜对我的生活来说有多重要,但确实重要。
This is a great morning.
这是个美妙的早晨。
It is a great morning.
这是个美妙的早晨。
Do you think we have others like this?
你觉得我们可以更进一步吗?
What about our rational, adult decision?
那我们的理性和成年人的决定怎么办?
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
I know what you mean about wishing somebody wasn't there though.
我明白你说的希望的人不在是指什么。
It's just, usually, it's myself that I wish I could get away from.
通常,我自己会希望可以远远躲开。
Seriously, think about this.
说真的,想想看。
I have never been anywhere that I haven't been.
我从没去过任何我没去过的地方。
I've never had a kiss when I wasn't one of the kissers.
我从没吻过我没有吻过的人。
You know, I've never gone to the movies when I wasn't there in the audience.
从没有看过我没看过的电影。

分享到