爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:去休息室
日期:2016-11-17 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

Do you have any idea what they were arguing about?
你知道他们在争论什么吗?
Do you speak English? Yeah.
你会说英语吗?会。
No. I'm sorry, my German is not very good.
不过抱歉,我的德语不太好。
Have you ever heard that as couples get older, they lose their ability to hear each other? No.
你听说过年龄会导致夫妻间失去互相倾听的能力吗? 没有。
Well, supposedly, men lose their ability to hear high pitched sounds and women eventually lose hearing in the low end.
理论上男人会丧失听高音的能力......而女人会丧失低音听力。
I guess they sort of nullify each other.
这是一种相互抵制。
I guess. Nature's way of allowing couples to grow old together without killing each other.
我想是的,自然法则是让夫妻白头偕老......而不是互相残杀。
What are you reading? Oh, yeah.
你在看什么书?哦,是的。
How about you?
你呢?
Look, I was thinking about going to the lounge car sometime soon.
我打算一会儿去休息室。
Would you like to come with me? Yeah.
你愿意和我一起去吗?好的。
Okay.
好的。
So how do you speak such good English?
你的英语怎么说得这么好?
I went to school for a summer in Los Angeles.
我在洛杉矶上过一个暑期班。
YeahIt's fine here? Yeah, it's ok.
坐这儿好吗? 好的。
And I spent some time in London.
我还在伦敦待过一段时间。

分享到