愤怒的小鸟(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第34期 胖红的指责
日期:2016-12-26 07:19

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Look, are you gonna help us or not?
听着 你到底打算帮我们还是不帮
I am helping you.
我现在就在帮你们
No, this is you helping.Looking through binoculars, spying on old ladies. What is that? Wait. Oh, my... I was right. I was right. I knew it! Bomb, Chuck, hurry up! Get out here! Mighty Eagle, hey, fly us down there now.
你就是这么帮忙的? 用双筒望远镜偷偷摸摸看老奶奶? 等等 这是什么? 等等 天哪...我猜对了 我猜对了 我就知道 炸弹 飞镖 我们得快离开这 无敌神鹰 带我们飞下去 快
No.

I'm sorry. What?
不好意思 什么?
I don't do that anymore. I'm retired. Mostly just tired. Go handle it yourself. This is everything I've prepared you for.
我已经金盆洗手了 我退休了 其实是太累了 你们自己去解决 我之所以锻炼你们就是为了这一刻
What? Prepared us for? Hold on, did I miss something? Let me just go through my notes really quick. Let's see. Crazy stuff, bragging, crazy stuff, karaoke.No, see, I don't see anything useful here. The whole world, everyone we know, is in danger.
什么? 你锻炼我们什么了? 难道我失忆了吗? 让我快速翻阅一下我的笔记本 极度自恋 疯狂自恋 卡拉OK 不 我在这没得到任何有用的东西 整个世界 所有我们认识的鸟 都在危险之中
Yes, it is. So, off you go.
是的没错 那你们还愣着干嘛?
Hey, you know what? I used to believe in you. When I was a kid, I believed nothing really bad could ever happen because you were here. And now I see the fate of the world hangs on idiots like me. And that, sir, is sort of terrifying.
嘿 你知道吗? 我曾经那么相信你 在小的时候 我坚信永远不会有坏事发生因为你在这里 可现在 我意识到全世界的命运掌握在我这样的白痴手里 这件事 先生 让我有些害怕
重点讲解

terrify
使恐惧;使十分害怕;使惊吓
Flying terrifies her.
她害怕坐飞机。
terrifying adj.
It was a terrifying experience.
那是一次可怕的经历。

hang on sth
to depend on sth
有赖于,取决于(某事物)
A lot hangs on this decision.
很多事情都取决于这一决定。

believe in sb
to feel that you can trust sb and / or that they will be successful
信赖;信任;相信某人会成功
They need a leader they can believe in.
他们需要一个可以信赖的领导。

hurry up with sth
to do sth more quickly because there is not much time
赶快,急忙(做某事)
I wish the bus would hurry up and come.
我希望公共汽车能快点来。
Hurry up! We're going to be late.
快点!我们要迟到了。

spy
spy on sb
spy on sth

to watch sb / sth secretly
暗中监视,窥探(某人或事物)
Have you been spying on me?
你是不是一直在暗中监视我?

视频及简介
该片讲述了胖红对无敌神鹰的指责。


分享到