爱丽丝梦游仙境(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第30期 爱丽丝的劝告
日期:2016-12-22 07:02

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Tarrant. Zanik. No. Please. Tell him to stay. Zanik, please.
泰伦 赞尼克 求你让他留下 赞尼克 求你
Tarrant. Tarrant?
泰伦
Hatter! Hatter. Wait.
疯帽子 等等
I am no hatter.
我不是疯帽子
Of course you are. You're the hatter. Or you will be at least when I knew you.
你当然是 你是疯帽子 我认识你的时候你就是
You should meet my friend thackery. He's nearly as mad as you. Won't you join us for some tea?
你该见见我的朋友萨克利 他疯的和你差不多 想跟我们一块喝茶吗
Hatter, please. You must go back to your family.
疯帽子 拜托 你必须回到家人身边
What do you know of my family?
你对我家人又了解多少
They're in danger. You have to warn them about horunvendush day.
他们有危险 你要让他们当心女王决战日
No idea what you're talking about. But if my father sent you to change my mind, you won't!
搞不懂你在说些什么 如果你是我父亲派来劝我的说客 没门
If you don't go now and reconcile, you'll be sorry. I know you will.
如果你再不回家和家人和解 你会后悔一辈子的
Maybe later.
没准晚点回
I lost my father. And I miss him every day. If you walk away now, you will lose your father, too. It's forever for me. But it doesn't have to be forever for you. You can still get him back, and then you'll really be you again. And a hatter just like him.
我失去了父亲 后来每天都想他 要是现在离开 那你也会失去父亲的 我是永远失去了 但你不一定会永远失去他 你还能挽回他 然后变回真正的自己 变成他那样的帽匠
The last thing I want is to end up like my father.
我最不希望看到的就是变成我父亲那样的人
重点讲解

end up
to find yourself in a place or situation that you did not intend or expect to be in
最终成为;最后处于
If you go on like this you'll end up in prison.
如果你继续这样,早晚得进监狱。

warn
warn sb of sth
warn sb about sth
warn against sb
warn against sth

to tell sb about sth, especially sth dangerous or unpleasant that is likely to happen, so that they can avoid it
提醒注意(可能发生的事);使警惕
I tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen.
我设法提醒过他,可他就是不听。
If you're thinking of getting a dog, be warned —they take a lot of time and money.
如果你想养条狗,有话说在前头,那可既费时间又费钱。

reconcile sb with sb
to make people become friends again after an argument or a disagreement
使和解;使和好如初
The pair were reconciled after Jackson made a public apology.
杰克逊公开道歉之后,这两个人又言归于好了。
He has recently been reconciled with his wife.
他最近已经和妻子和好了。

walk away from sb
walk away from sth

to leave a difficult situation or relationship, etc. instead of staying and trying to deal with it
(从困难的处境或关系中)脱身,一走了之

视频及简介

该片讲述了爱丽丝劝告疯帽子留下的故事。


分享到